AVS Video Editor

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app

283 avaliações

Álvaro O.
  • Industry: Instituições religiosas
  • Company size: 51-200 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Ótimo

Avaliado em 02/07/2021

Utilizo o programa por mais de um ano com edição de músicas e filmes com resultado maravilhoso.

Vantagens

Versátil. Fácil de operar. Gravação com qualidade de vídeo e som. Apresenta recursos diversos.

Desvantagens

Para meu uso de edição musical está perfeito.

Imi C.
  • Company size: 11-50 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

I bought this for my school in 2014 with no experience and still making my video here.

Avaliado em 04/11/2021

I am happy with this, the design is straight forward and allow me to get in and out quickly.

Vantagens

This is a low budget, easy to learn and use software package for non professional who wish to create a few small project in a timely fashion.
It does not have a load of complication. It get the job done with a clean design.
It shouldn't be so difficult for anyone to look in a mic and recognize where the source of sound will be coming from. Import your footage and you can add music and noted with text and some built in lower thirds.
The two view modes - timeline and storyboard views - are very easy to get use too. I love the story line, allowing for the little space to drop cool built some transition.
This is a simple full package editor!

Desvantagens

Lower thirds are quite not so impressive, but you can build your own.
I purchased the package with all the software at reduced unlimited lifetime price so no complaints here.
It does take a load of computing resource to product larger video. So please take note that a good GPU will make your workflow easier as compared to my low end i5core with 16GB Ram.

Glenn S.
  • Industry: Instituições religiosas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Works For Me

Avaliado em 09/12/2021

I have found what works for me. I use it weekly to produce a single video project that is fairly similar from week-to-week. I have rarely explored features in the software beyond what I need to sucessfully complete my project. To keep it simple: It serves its purpose.

Vantagens

Images and Text are very easy to overlay in a video. This is the core reason I use this product. Nothing too fancy or complicated.

Desvantagens

As with all video software, there is a sizeable "learning curve" that is helped by spending a lot of time, trial-and-error, and consulting Technical Support. But the learning curve is less than some other software that I have tried to use.

PowerDirector

Razões para escolher o AVS Video Editor

I switched from AVS to CyberLink but switched back due to 1) familiarity and 2) cost. The cost was a minor reason. I simply could not duplicate in CyberLink what I know I could acheive with AVS so I switched back.

Software anterior

PowerDirector

Razões para mudar para o AVS Video Editor

Please review my previous answer under "Why did you make the switch?"
Rainer S.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Editieren von Video Dateien

Finde es passt so

Vantagens

Einfachheit von wo bis wohin
Auswahlmenues

Desvantagens

Bei den SW Tools, die mp3 oder mp4 bearbeiten, wünschte ich mir, dass es bei der Finalisierung viel schneller geht. Ich denke, es ist nicht notwendig, die gesamte Datei nochmals zu konvertieren.
Wünschbar ist dieses Feature vor allem, wenn man eine Datei nur zurecht stutzen will

Resposta do Online Media Technologies Traduzido para o Português

Hello Rainer,

We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed with AVS4YOU. We recommend that you contact AVS4YOU at https://support.avs4you.com/Support.aspx for more clarifications. If you also face some technical issue, please also describe them in detail in our support system. We do appreciate your patience and cooperation!

Eric C.
  • Industry: Fotografia

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Le montage vidéo sans prise de tête

Avaliado em 16/11/2021

J'ai utilisé quotidiennement AVS Video Editor durant les 2 mois de mon road-trip à travers la France, L'Espagne et le Portugal, pour créer mon carnet de voyage. Au total, j'ai produit une cinquantaine de petits films mêlant des vidéos et des photos faites avec un portable, un drone et un boîtier professionnel pour un total d'environ 2h50 (durée de 1'50" à 12'45"). Excellent produit, peu de fonctions très élaborées (par rapport à des produits concurrents mais valant 10x plus cher), mais largement suffisantes pour se faire plaisir au final.

Vantagens

Simple, facile à utiliser, efficace. Fonctions de montage peu nombreuses mais suffisantes.

Desvantagens

Parfois quelques bugs lors de la création des films, notamment lorsqu'il y a un mélange de vidéos et de photos, ou lors de l'insertion de titres, mais heureusement le service client est très réactif et efficace pour proposer les réglages les plus appropriés.

Stephanie S.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great Video editing and manipulation in a small package but with BIG features!

Avaliado em 13/12/2021

It's a great mid-tier editor, which doesn't soak you for hundreds of dollars while still providing great features.

Vantagens

The feature that was most impactful for me, was the editing features and the media library options. I use these tools to edit out, a video that isn't focused or has a situation in it that the Corporation can't use for the whole company.

Desvantagens

I wish there were more available items to cover up, add to, and an easier "flattening" of tiers when using multiple tiers to edit videos.

Camtasia

Razões para escolher o AVS Video Editor

mostly, the price of Camtasia is exorbitant for the time I used it. AVS was well priced and gave me the main features I was using in Camtasia at 1/3 the price.

Software anterior

Camtasia
Joseph G.
  • Industry: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

Perfect for the price!

Avaliado em 09/12/2021

(0% of the time, the program does its job, but on occasion, I must restart a conversion due to failure.

Vantagens

Using the program is simplicity itself. When working on multiple video projects, ease of use is essential.

Desvantagens

There are too many formats from which to choose. It gets very confusing to know which is the perfect one for any given application.

Mike W.
  • Industry: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Company size: 51-200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Inexpensive, yet easy to use for a quality product.

Avaliado em 02/12/2021

I have used AVS Video Editor to make several training videos that are used to help my employees preform their job duties more efficiently. It has been a welcome asset to my computer library.

Vantagens

I like AVS Video Editor because of the simplicity of making seamless videos from a variety of formats into one cohesive video.

Desvantagens

I like being able to caption videos, but I have trouble always figuring out how to save them in a way that the captioning is a part of the video. This is more a user issue than a program issue.

Avis-marie B.
  • Industry: Entretenimento

Use this product for over 10 years

Avaliado em 16/11/2021

You get so much more bang for your buck with this particular program. There are others that are out there that come with other hardware that I have purchased and none of them have half of the choices and things you can do with it unless you buy them a lacarte which makes them very expensive and very limiting. With this video editor your possibilities are limitless.

Vantagens

This product is easy to use, it just keeps getting better with each update I have a lifetime use of this product and every time that I use it I find something new and exciting. It has a lot of choices to make your video exciting and many choices in order to accommodate the customers I serve

Desvantagens

When I find something I’ll let you know.

Arnold F.

Fantastic product

Avaliado em 13/12/2021

It provides simplicity and yet it is a power tool for editing.

Vantagens

The full spectrum of features make editing productive and precise. All AVS products focus on the key functions I need, without the overly complicated alternatives.

Desvantagens

None come to mind. All AVS products are outstanding. An example is ripping my previously authored Blu-Ray discs. Every other product I (bought and) tried only delivered partial video files. I am very happy that AVS gave it all.

William W.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

AVS4You really is for YOU!

Avaliado em 09/12/2021

I have made many videos for authors, promoting their books. I have used AVS for corporate videos, ads and for personal enjoyment. I did a demo reel for several actors, importing VHS footage, Super 8mm, and digital for use in their promotions.

Vantagens

I've been using AVS video and audio editors for more than 6years, almost since they came online. At first, coming from using Media 100, Premiere and FCP, I was skeptical. I figured that, for the price, it would at least be a good previewer or dailies editor. Instead, I found the best tool for the prosumer market in video editing. I have purchased many licenses, mainly because I would out-grow a particular PC. At one point I had a desktop and two laptops running AVS! I also have assisted friends and colleagues with the program, and have added at least ten more enthusiastic users of AVS over the years. I love how AVS has added more support for capture, effects and other features.

Desvantagens

The licensing model is a bit restrictive, for moving from PC to PC, but the low price justifies the expense for my business.

Matyas K.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

My review about the software

Avaliado em 22/12/2020

Overall, I am very pleased with AVS. I purchased a lifetime version of it and I have been using it on a weekly basis. I had an issue with the serial number that got resolved really quick - a nod to the customer service. It is very easy to create videos with nice effects, the software is not CPU or memory consuming and is ideal for beginner editors as well as for advanced users. It would be really nice to have multicam syncing for B-rolls, support for Linux and the possibility to export a file in 60fps.

Vantagens

I really like how easy it is to use the software. It is great, if you would like to edit some footages, use on screen video comments with chroma key, make some slide shows and so on. It is really versatile and has a lot of options when it comes to transitions and other effects such as filters and color correction. I have been editing videos with AVS for the past 5 years or so and I never really encountered a problem. It really has all the functions and tools you need to have and it is very easy to use. Also, it is very CPU and memory-friendly, so one doesn´t have to have a high and PC to use it.

Desvantagens

My biggest issue with AVS is that it doesn´t allow to edit in B-rolls, I mean multicam footages. There is a workaround, but AVS doesn´t sync videos together. The software gives one the possibility to use multiple audio tracks, but it is not possible to add another main video, just a secondary one. I would really love to be able to have multicam video footage syncing, because I make music videos as well, whereas I use multiple angles. Other than that, I am a satisfied user.

Dwight P.
  • Industry: Software
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

Great Value for Home or Small Business Use

Avaliado em 07/01/2020

I have used this software to create DVDs of video taken at piano recitals. Piano students have recitals twice a year. I video each student as they play and create a DVD that combines all performances. The DVD is then distributed to parents. The ability to use transition effects and a disc menu are important in this application. I also use it for home video projects such as graduations, family gatherings and vacation videos.

Vantagens

Ability to select the video source from imported media files, web cam or screen capture.
Project files can be video, images or audio files. A nice and useful feature is the ability to add an editable color overlay to the project. The color is selected from a pallet. The size and orientation of the color patch is adjustable. This feature can be used to obscure a portion of the video. There is a provision for creating samples that can be used across video projects. The options for creating samples is the same as for creating the main media components.

The project can be built using a timeline or a storyboard. The audio effects can be adjusted. Options include noise removal, equalization, compression and pitch shifting. Likewise, video and images can be color corrected by adjusting brightness, temperature, contrast, saturation, gamma and hue.

A large number of transition effects are included that are used to move from one visual component to the next. It is very easy to trim a component video so that only the section of interest is included in the final production. The speed of the component video can be changed also.

There is an assortment of text effects and samples to choose from. These can be used as overlays or to add titles to sections of the video. Voice recording is available so that commentaries can be added. A disc menu can be created to make it easy to jump to any section of the final video. I used this feature when I created a video of piano students performing a

Desvantagens

When a media file is added to the media library, a thumbnail image is displayed along with the media file name. Usually the thumbnail image is of a frame from the media file itself. I have noticed that sometimes, an image from a previously used media file is displayed instead. This can lead to an awkward situation depending on the content of the media file the frame is taken from.

The selection of styles available for the disc menu is limited. It would be useful if more styles were available for each topic. It would be ideal if some sort of editor were available so that one could create a style from scratch.

The storyboard interface is not very intuitive. It may be useful for the construction of very simple video projects where the transition from one video component to another is important.

George V.

The best of the bunch

Avaliado em 01/07/2021

AVS Video Editor - along with other AVS products - are my go-to option for all of my current video projects. The ease-of-use and versatility are the primary reasons for using it exclusively. I have not looked for alternative programs because I don't need to. I'm very happy with this one. It does just what it needs to do, and it does it well.

Vantagens

The user-focused nature of the interface and support videos. It has a semi-intuitive interface that is quickly learned. Watch a couple of videos, and you're ready to create simple videos. The primary features of other major video editors (Adobe Premiere, etc.) are done just as easily, without the bulk or price of the others. If I would like to add a new component, it is very likely that a short video exists that will teach it to me in a very short time. Both the drag-and-drop features and the integration with other AVS programs makes it a seamless experience.

Desvantagens

1) The text options are limited, especially if I want to make some simple titles. It is possible, but I have to take one of the text options and rework it so that it is more simple and direct. Too many fancy options, or silly ones, that I would never use. 2) When editing a video, the "play arrow" moves to the right until the end of the window, after which there is a sort of page turn to the next section. It would be nice if the "play arrow" stayed in the middle and the video moved behind it, so that I can add components - such as overlay images - that occur in the center of the screen, instead of constantly manipulating the video stream so that my work area is right in front at the center. 3) When the reference files are moved to a different folder, the AVS program can't find them (fair enough). I haven't found a way to relink them to the same files at a different location.

Robert B.
  • Company size: 5.001-10.000 funcionários

Very Powerful Editor

Avaliado em 01/07/2021

I like the editor because it allows me to crop and resize while keeping the aspect ratio, it does not add additional artifact to the output file and using it with AVS Video converter make it a seamless transition

Vantagens

Easy to use, and fast on rendering (if you have a good cpu)

Desvantagens

The features are good but lack support for 3rd party hardware. What I mean I have the Nvidia 1050 TI which has cuda and hardware acceleration built in but currently this version does not take advantage of this, or it just does not work on my current installation.

Secondly it does not fully support DVD compliant output, as it is more leaning toward MP4 and H.264/265, because most of the things I do are in broadcast format MPEG-2, If I edit in this software I can only export to MP4 or h.264/265 and then use another program to convert to MPEG-2 which adds more time to my project and the quality suffers because I and using multiple compressions

Brett T.
  • Industry: Varejistas

Product is Good - Support is Great

Avaliado em 01/07/2021

I need to create both personal and professional projects and the software has met all my requirements in terms of effects and producing the finished product.

Vantagens

AVS Video editor offers many features found in more expensive software. It is intuitive and easy to use. In fact, I spent about an hour teaching my teenage daughter the ins and outs of the software. She understood it and was quickly able to adopt the platform and create her first product.

When I had issues with the latest version now playing nice with the latest version of Windows, the support was amazing for a product I purchased one time...years ago.

I like there whole suite of products.

Desvantagens

Despite having adequate memory and processor speed on my computer(s) (I have had the editor software on a few different computers over the years), it Editor software seems to require extra compute resources. Not just during the expected "Produce" process, but when layering aspects of your project. This is where patience come in and the reminder that this software is doing amazing things not (easily or affordably) possible by the consumer a dozen years ago.

I also wish some of the default font templets were more basic. While everything is customizable, it takes extra time to take a "fancy" template and simplify it for my "basic" needs.

Adobe Creative Cloud

Razões para mudar para o AVS Video Editor

I like Adobe products, but there can be a steep learning curve and the Adobe cost (now subscription) can be price prohibitive for my occasional video editing needs.
Carey J.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

When looking for Audio-Visual software, look here

Avaliado em 01/07/2021

For home use only so can't speak to a business related experience, however for personnel use, creating video's for social media is a breeze. It makes merging or combining short clips from the same topic very easy and provides an end product that looks impressive. The ease of being able to take VHS tape videos and clean them up and save them in a digital format was a great find especially using a software as powerful as the AVS Video editor.

Vantagens

I have a significant amount of old records, cassette tapes, VHS tapes as well as comprehensive music library. AVS has the individual software programs for all my needs and has especially been instrumental in digitizing my older media. Big benefits include being able to convert files to a common file structure, to "normalize" volumes across the library as well as improving quality of the recordings, both audio as well as video. The ease of splitting, cropping, producing in a choice of file formats, adding transitions, additional audio tracks, are but a few of the beneficial options of using this software.

Desvantagens

I found the audio/visual synchronization when digitizing VHS tapes to be a little off from time to time. Not sure if it was the software or the hardware converters being used, other then that I have no complaints about any of the software programs.

Pauline E.
  • Industry: Organização cívica e social

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Easy to use, great results

Avaliado em 07/10/2019

I used it for several years to process the video recordings from a church service and create DVDs for use in nursing homes (so shut-ins could see the service), editing as necessary to keep the total time within one hour. Now I use it for a Toastmasters club, to extract speeches and evaluations from the video recording, and make them available for people (on YouTube, with link from our club website) to see what we do in our meetings or for members to see their own performance to as to improve.

Vantagens

I have no background in doing any kind of video editing, but it is easy, using this software, for me to extract the clips I want from a file, edit out a short segment where needed, and create a file that can be either burned to a DVD or uploaded on YouTube. I also like not having to keep paying for a new license when a new release comes out, just download and install.

Desvantagens

I find it difficult to figure out what features are available that I don't typically use. For instance, I wanted to try to improve the sound quality when the meeting took place in a very echo-y room. I finally figured out that the online help referred to a newer version of the software, and downloaded and installed that, but still had trouble figuring it out. The sound quality is still not what we would like, but considering the low cost of the software, and it does as well as it does, I can't really complain.

Ricard B.
  • Industry: Artes cênicas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Demasiado casero

Avaliado em 01/07/2021

Como creativo, la tengo como una herramienta imprescindible

Vantagens

Es facil de usar si empezaste con moviemaker, tengo varios programas de la marcay tienen un interfaz muy asequible.

Desvantagens

Demasiado dirigido al usuario no profesional con aplicaciones decorativas que un profesional ya crea por si solo. Yo no necesito caratulas prefabricadas, sino herramientas para hacer las mias.

Corbin S.
  • Industry: Hardware
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

Easy to use. It works!

Avaliado em 04/01/2020

I use it to advertise my business with logo videos. Wish I could upload one of my videos now. Plus personal use for for family videos.
Its been a great experience.

Vantagens

I like that it's easy to use, it has guides and tips to help you, I do believe it has web videos you can watch to learn, I like you can add your own music or voice. The different transitions are neat and useful as well as the video effects, you can capture video from your screen. It works.
I bought the AVS4You unlimited, it came with 11 multimedia tools, lifetime!

Desvantagens

every once in awhile it will freeze up, but that could be my computer to.

Carey H.

Use this product weekly

Avaliado em 17/12/2020

Vantagens

I like that I can use several media in my presentation. The software has accepted every form of media I’ve used. I can pinpoint the exact point in my video to insert a title or photo.

Desvantagens

It may be the computer I’m working with, but I’d love a faster production of my projects. As I’ve gotten more creative & am using different media, my productions have gotten longer & more complicated. My most recent upload was almost 2 gb. It took over an hour to produce an mp4 video.

Meena R.

Save button option

Avaliado em 18/11/2021

Vantagens

Easy to use. reliable. Editing, which I use the most, is very easy. After producing the file to m4v file is always of very good quality.

Desvantagens

Couldn't find an easy option to save the work periodically. Currently, to save, we have to go to file->save as, or use ctl+s. both of which are clunky options. If there is a button somewhere like on the left hand side of "split at current position" or something like that where it is easy to find and easy to save, that would make our lives a whole lot better.

Gene L.
  • Industry: Companhias aéreas/Aviação
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Videos for Starters

Avaliado em 01/07/2021

I'm reaching out to our 143,000 Texas members with live-action videos!

Vantagens

AVS4YOU software is still revealing itself to me. Every time I come up with a problem or a way of doing things that I haven't done before, I find that the software has already anticipated it and has a way to find it. At first, i was extremely cautious about making videos, but I soon found out that one has only to remember that there are both a left and a right click on the mouse to discover what one needs.

After six months, I'm still learning what I can do and what works, but I never have to wait on AVS4YOU.

Desvantagens

When I am reviewing before publishing, I often lose video. I can still tell where I am because the audio continues.

Michael P.
  • Industry: Entretenimento

Fast & Flexible

Avaliado em 31/10/2019

Makes videos that are perfect quality to be projected onto large screens for business and for musical concerts.

Vantagens

Very easy to use to make fast changes to videos, editing out or inserting new blocks or transitions.
Help from AVS not needed, there is sufficient online help.
It's a product for life, I have been using since 2009.

Desvantagens

Occassionally crashes for no apparent reason. Reloading with same files will work correctly.

Simon B.
  • Industry: Software
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Parfait pour un usage personnel

Avaliado em 01/07/2021

Globalement, AVS Video Editor est parfait pour les particuliers qui souhaitent monter des vidéos familiales, créer du contenu à destination des réseaux sociaux ou encore réaliser des présentations. Je ne peux que le recommander dans ces cas d'utilisation.

Vantagens

AVS Video Editor m'a accompagné pendant plusieurs années pour monter des vidéos et les publier sur YouTube sans quitter le logiciel. Sa simplicité d'utilisation permet d'appréhender le logiciel en quelques heures d'utilisation. De plus, si vous êtes tatillon sur le rendu et l'export de la vidéo finale, de nombreux formats et codecs s'offrent à vous, afin de produire un contenu adapté à la plateforme qui va l'accueillir.

Desvantagens

Bien qu'AVS Video Editor remplisse pleinement sa mission de logiciel grand public, il faut comprendre qu'il ne conviendra pas à tous types d'utilisateurs. Les utilisateurs plus avancés préfèreront se tourner vers les logiciels de la suite Adobe, par exemple, pour un workflow professionnel.