OBS Studio

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app

651 avaliações

Ruben P.
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Ótimo!

Avaliado em 24/03/2020

Vantagens

Tenho vindo a utilizar este software diariamente no último ano e tem sido uma experiência incrivel, para além de ser gratuito, oferece bastantes funcionalidades diversas e, na minha opinião, é sem duvida um dos melhores softwares da sua categoria.

Desvantagens

As configurações poderiam ser um pouco mais fáceis, mas está bastante acessivel.

Paulo S.
  • Industry: Design

Otimo para lives

Avaliado em 09/06/2020

OBS é o melhor software para lives do mercado, com isso a experiência é a melhor possível.

Vantagens

A facilidade de criar cenas diversas para compor uma livestream. O software possui diversas ferramentas que facilitam muito em uma live.

Desvantagens

As vezes você pode ter dificuldade para entender algumas configurações, será preciso buscar na internet para entender melhor cada funcionalidade.

Jeff V.
  • Industry: Construção

Tie-ing It All Together

Avaliado em 31/12/2021

Vantagens

It's ease of use. We have a production team that, may I say, are not the most technically advanced but are able to follow simple directions. OBS Studio allows us to easily record our Sunday services directly from the Google Meet streaming service presented on the OBS Studio laptop. Once Google took away the ability to record (this was removed for non-profit accounts), we switched over to OBS Studio, and have been happy ever since.

Desvantagens

No Cons about the software. The only Con is that we have to use another piece of software to record our Service instead of a direct download from Google Meet. OBS has come through for the last 16 months.

Philip Q.
  • Industry: Produção audivisual

OBS is a tremendous option for LIVE Streaming to either Facebook or YouTube

Avaliado em 22/11/2021

It's been a bit of learning curve and some things are a little difficult to to figure out (it's not a very intuitive user interface) but overall it works well. I'm able to live stream on two of the platforms I am on most often and I can do this with a bit of finesse which is important to me as a video professional.

Vantagens

The ability to create multiple scenes and switch between them while live streaming. Each scene can be either a pre-recorded video source (thus giving you the option of going "Live" with a taped segment [or segments]), a camera (live video source) or a static image.

Desvantagens

The inability to create a playlist of scenes so that I could more easily go from one to the next. OBS seems to require me to select a preview and then switch it to live. I'd rather be able to fading a sequence of scenes and then just press one button to go through them.

Wirecast

Razões para escolher o OBS Studio

OBS is a lot less expensive and has a similar feature set for my needs.

Wirecast

Price
Jason H.
  • Industry: Música

Free and relatively painless

Avaliado em 30/07/2019

Overall, I have found this program to be dependable. It runs every week, and I have not had to troubleshoot anything in the program in over a YEAR. That alone is commendable for a program that I run on a weekly basis. I run apple products that need more hands-on management than this program. The interface is not as sleek, but it gets the job done. Give me a little more control over audio and video syncing, and some transition effects, and I would be slamming the #5 stars across the board.

Vantagens

IT IS FREE. May all of my complains and frustrations with this software be safely tucked under the umbrella of a customer who is pleased at the end of the day with a product that is reliable and costs him nothing. That is a miracle and I believe that it is getting easier and easier to use. I love the fact that once I have everything set up in the back end of the program, I can get going with one click. I use this program to record and live-stream our Sunday morning services at Church. On the off-chance that the wifi goes down or something, the ability to continue recording to an external drive has saved us on more than one occasion. It handles the basics such as screen sharing, adding logos, and even some basic audio input options very well. Overall, I am extremely pleased and it made the ability to live-stream in a church of 200 people affordable and attainable.

Desvantagens

Set-up was a long process of educating myself with very little reward and no long-term application for the knowledge that I gained. There seems to be certain settings that you need to select for different types of streaming. Having to wade through numerous youtube videos in order to find what I needed specifically, was not fun. I would love for this software to develop presets for different purposes. Most all gamers tend to used the same presets with some variation depending on their individual internet speeds. Why not have a preset for gamers and another preset for bloggers, or live-streamers? I don't think it would take much and with a few basic questions, the program could do a lot of the heavy lifting that makes the back end of OBS a pain to work with.
Additionally the interface, while more intuitive than most open-source programs, does leave something to be desired. I often have to click through all of the setting options in order to find specific settings that need adjustment. Also, I have been running into issues with syncing external audio with the video during live streaming. The video buffer seems to be inconsistent, so the audio and video will start out synced and randomly get out of wack.

Frank . p. M.
  • Industry: Contabilidade
  • Company size: 11-50 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

OBS "Cost Free" Stream & Recording King!

Avaliado em 24/11/2021

Since OBS is free I have zero budget on streaming software, i previously had a custom made software which gave us a lot of challenges, I'm saving money and all my presentations and meetings are running smooth without any interruptions.

Vantagens

OBS is an absolutely free software. OBS Studio is the best screen recording software i have used to capture moments, stream presentations. Its features like sound capture, video capture, it uses different sound sources, color grading and color correction. When it comes to livestreaming can i use any social media platform of my choice, this is found in OBS studio. In other words, OBS Studio is an all in one software, no other software that can do it better. "After all is said and done, OBS is absolutely free!

Desvantagens

Sometimes Audio mixer panel disappear, So i restart the software and the panel restores.
I have no other issues with the software.

Aniss L.
  • Industry: Serviços ao consumidor

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great streaming tool and simple interface

Avaliado em 15/01/2022

Overall OBS Studio is a simple, very complete solution for content creators, it works with other tools as well such as stream elements and different social media platforms for streaming (Twitch, Facebook, Youtube). Really recommend it, I tried Streamlabs Obs thinking it is simple but OBS is less heavy on the CPU and GPU so I definitely recommend it if you want a smooth experience.

Vantagens

Easy to use, straight to the point, very powerful yet so simple that you don't think it is as powerful but once used, you can see the results and you are very happy on what you can do with it.

Desvantagens

I would say the settings sometimes are not really easy, I had to go to youtube multiple times to set it up also the frame drops despite having a good connexion in both download speed and upload speed. Still, very good tool for streaming and for content creating.

Tiago M.
  • Industry: Tradução e localização

Great software for streaming

Avaliado em 29/11/2021

I don't stream much, but every time I do, I use OBS Studio. As I mentioned before, it is very easy to use and to start streaming once you have set up everything. I highly recommend using it!

Vantagens

Once you learn how to navigate and work with OBS Studio, it's very simple to start streaming. It is an inexpensive solution, and it can help you stream directly to Twitch and I believe YouTube too (even though I never used YouTube for it). It has many functionalities and, overall, it's an excellent tool for its purpose!

Desvantagens

At first, it can be tough to learn how to use OBS Studio, as it has many functionalities and options. It took me a couple of hours just to figure how to set up my stream details. Once I figured how to do it (through tutorials and videos), it turned out very simple to use.

Dion D.
  • Industry: Telecomunicações

Livestreaming

Avaliado em 15/12/2021

Over all my experience with OBS is great! It works perfect without any problems.

Vantagens

We use OBS for live streaming our webinars.
As a former Xsplit user I must say I'm really impressed by the quality of OBS.

For an open-source project it's really well built and thought out.

The buttons and settings are on logical places and the ease of use is also apparent.

Desvantagens

I feel like the design is quite old. I feel like it could use some new magic.

Islam R.
  • Industry: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

Free Recording Solution with Premium Functionality

Avaliado em 18/12/2021

Vantagens

I mainly use OBS Studio to record video tutorials for my clients, and so far it did very well on several levels, first and foremost is the output video quality, I noticed that once the settings are properly configured, especially selecting the right screen resolution for the output that matches real screen resolution, then the results are amazing, you can hardly distinguish the recorded screen video from your actual screen! Also, the captured mic audio volume can be increased which I found very helpful.

Desvantagens

I believe OBS Studio is targeted more for advanced/professional users than regular users, and I think it can easily go mainstream by integrating more modern and simple interface (while keeping the advanced interface accessible from the settings for more advanced users) to help new users start their recording right away with minimal steps.

Don R.
  • Company size: 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Effective screen capture software for beginners and beyond

Avaliado em 31/12/2021

I am thrilled to be able to use OBS Studio and will be using this a lot more after watching some online videos how to use it more effectively. This is a great tool for beginners who want to start video capture projects with little experience.

Vantagens

I asked by son what software I can use to do screen capture videos and he directed me to OBS Studio. I was able to download this application to my laptop, press the record button and make some simple videos. It is really that easy. The studio mode lets you cut out sections of the video you do not want and add transitions such as fade or fade to black. I also liked that it autosaved to my laptop so I always have a copy.

Desvantagens

Beyond the basics of starting and stopping a recording or very basic edits, the features are not that intuitive. I am not clear about what a lot of the tools do or how to find things. For example, file > save as is a common convention in most software but missing in OBS Studio. It would also be nice if there were more advanced editing functions, but I'm not complaining.

Charles R.
  • Industry: Software

My OBS review.

Avaliado em 30/12/2021

OBS has been amazing and has really made Facebook and YouTube streaming quite simple. It has also eased video editing and capture. Generally, I love it.

Vantagens

OBS is quite easy to use and integrate in everyday video livestreaming and content creation a walk in the park.

Desvantagens

OBS does not have dedicated lower thirds which are important in some streaming applications and requires third party integrations which are sometimes not guaranteed to work. It would be nice if OBS had default lower thirds plugin.

Aniket P.
  • Industry: Pesquisa
  • Company size: 201-500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The best screen-casting software out there!

Avaliado em 19/05/2021

OBS Studio has helped me record a lot of my lectures (for the students) very easy! I could record off my camera, screen, windows and the filters help enhance the quality or crop off sections off the recording. This makes my post-recording work almost none! The best part is that its open source and hence, FREE! There is an excellent community that maintain this software and I am nonetheless amazed of what all it has to offer.

Vantagens

The features OBS Studio offers are immense. There are a truck load of features, from recording screens/windows to streaming/broadcasting to adding filters! OBS Studio is efficiently optimized to do its work and doesn't add much to the system load! It is available for all major distributions, like Windows, Mac, Linux and supports all of them flawlessly!

Desvantagens

You'll need a manual before starting out with OBS. Although, once you start, it gets pretty intuitive and it gets better by the minute. It would take some time to get accustomed to the UI, but it is a really powerful software, that can literally do anything!

Avaliador Verificado
  • Industry: Gestão da educação
  • Company size: 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Bring remote teaching to the next level

Avaliado em 17/03/2021

By using OBS forums and some Youtube videos I got started in a few days and could manage my online lessons by myself, giving them a more professional and effective touch. I then learned how to bring outside speakers and computers into the show, and the possibilities were amazing.

Vantagens

OBS Studio is a free video editing software with lots of helful functions for live sessions. You can set up multiple shots (close-ups, half-length, etc.) and bring multiple elements into your scene (e.g., another computer screen to use as background, an external camera, even a co-host that is broadcasting via his/her cell-phone and that you can put next to you on the same screen!). Features are almost endless, but you have to learn about them via the product's forums and install them as separate addons. The whole thing can be connected to Zoom, Teams, Skype etc (OBS may start a "virtual camera" that you can choose as a video source within each of those softwares). You can use captions, filters, etc... and switch shot by just pressing a shortcut key (e.g.: F1 is the close-up, F2 is the external co-host, F3 is the Powerpoint presentation, etc.). It brings new life to your remote teaching, providing effective solutions and keeping students involved and entertained. Although it may take a while to learn, i found it an excellent investment.

Desvantagens

Like many video-editing programs, it is CPU- and memory-hungry and eats up a lot a PC resources. Accordingly, it may freeze or crash if your PC is not strong enough to cope with the load. The fact that it is open and community-developed does not help. There are commercial alternatives that are more streamlined but less flexibles (and expensive), and you may decide to turn to them at a later stage.

German liber L.
  • Industry: Artes e artesanato
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

OBS, the king of streaming (on budget) studios

Avaliado em 07/01/2021

It was a slow learning curve and at first really confused me, but OBS Studio was the best solution for my project. While looking at the stream I really thought it looked professional, and I was very satisfied.

Vantagens

I started using OBS while doing a film series in my city, the project was open to the public, but the pandemic forced me to turn the thing into an online project. I used a lot of streaming software at first, skipping OBS for no reason, but when I tried the software I was in awe. The whole package its free to use, while limited sometimes, if you learn how to set it up (Wiki and guides are really useful on the official website), you're good to go. I like to think about OBS as a solution for basic or minimalistic projects. On audio, you can set different audio tracks, separate them and record them. About video, the settings for streaming are useful if your internet connection it's not too good or if your PC/laptop it's not the most powerful out there. The software was using a lot of ram on my laptop at first, but after tweaking the settings a bit, it became really lightweight. You can add a capture device, you can capture your own desktop, a window, you can even add GIFs, images and videos and resize them or drag them through the screen. And yes, you can record on .H264, and that's one of the best things about it. Rookie streamer, if you're reading this and want to take a challenge, download and install OBS right now, it's the best solution for your project if you're on a tight budget.

Desvantagens

As said, sometimes it lags the computer a bit if you didn't set up the whole thing correctly.
The instructions guide it's really extensive and things are kind of hard to understand if you're a novice (YouTube tutorials can help you a lot on this).

XSplit Broadcaster e vMix

Razões para mudar para o OBS Studio

OBS it's free and open source, and I chose it because I had zero money on the project.
Roya R.
  • Company size: 10.000+ funcionários
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

The Recorder and Broadcaster's Homeland: OBS Studio, the Free Resource

Avaliado em 19/08/2020

OBS Studio is the successor to the original Open Broadcaster Software (OBS) application, delivering a lot of serious Quality of Life benefits to the software and allowing for a more Professional Grade look while also not having nearly as many problems as the original OBS suffered from; while OBS Studio suffered in its earlier years because many of those who adopted to this from the original OBS were on noticeable lower end hardware (such as myself), the performance handicaps that it suffered from have only dissipated over time as computer hardware evolved and allowed for more accessibility; now plentiful games, applications, and videos that were attempted to be recorded and/or aired using the software five years ago are noticeably easier to run now and that is essential towards the future of its life going forward.
In 2016, I personally used OBS Studio to get back into Live Broadcasting, with me even recording the first and only North American commentary of Star Cruiser (Sharp X68000) on the application in July of 2019, and with the improvements that have come as it evolved, I can easily recommend OBS Studio to anybody getting into any form of Yellow Collar work; it may require some messing around with the settings to optimize certain projects, but the end result will always pay off far better than anticipated, it's not often that one finds free resources such as this and OBS Studio will forever remain on your person if you need to record or go on the air without a hitch.

Vantagens

~ Virtually Lossless recording quality when capturing footage locally in any available framerate and resolution provided by the software.
~ Plentiful visual effects and the ability to layer multiple images and clips allows for a Broadcast Quality and Professional Grade template and appeal for any project or Live airing.
~ Customization of User Interface themes allows for proper Eye Care when in Dark Mode.
~ Users of the software who are running an Intel CPU that has QuickSync will see a reduced load on their Graphics Card by about 05% to help improve performance and stability in GPU~intensive workloads.

Desvantagens

~ RAM consumption is high and not meant for modern systems with 016 GB or less without the proper CPU and Graphics Card combo.
~ Users who have a CPU and Graphics Card with a low core/thread/pipeline count, frequency, and VRAM can expect noticeable framerate dips and massive performance instabilities, especially when using hardware that is running on older architectures.
~ Footage may occasionally get inexplicably cropped Horizontally when imported into Vegas Pro and other video editing software for Post~Production.
~ Not fully compatible with all forms of Video Capture devices, Webcams, and Professional Grade Cameras (though there are workarounds for some forms of hardware).

Kai L.
  • Industry: Animação
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

An argument for open source software

Avaliado em 10/12/2019

OBS is the best option for streaming I have used. Any time a website uses its own propriatary streaming software, or an integrated browser extension, I seek out a way to use my favorite settings on obs. Although it is not perfect, most of the issues I've had do have workarounds, mostly on the OBS forums.
Overall, I would enjoy easier integration of twitch alerts, and custom animations, but it is still my platform of choice.

Vantagens

OBS has the widest support for plugins, features and formats to source into a single scene. Coupled with it's grouping feature, it is simple to create scenes that are professional, and high quality. It is also compatible with most any streaming platform, with customizable features, and profile management making the jump between platforms straightforward and easy. Not to mention the integration with the elgato stream deck is amazing, and has allowed me to use OBS in ways it was not originally intended (cue'd premade video assets for a live show)

Desvantagens

Sometimes the software has issues, many of which are resolved by restarting the software, but in particular, no matter how hard I try, I can't seem to fully eliminate the CPU overload error. I was having problems with it until a recent re configuring of my desktop PC, but during the issue, I had to rely almost completely on console games captured through the elgato capture card, rather than force modern games to share cpu/gpu with OBS. As mentioned, this has since been mostly resolved, but optimising the program/changing the settings as per the recommended fixes was not as effective as simply altering the host computer.
On occasion, a scene I have recently built will become inaccessible and crash obs, leaving me to recreate it under a new name.

Casey W.
  • Industry: Produção audivisual
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best streaming software on the market

Avaliado em 31/10/2019

At the time I switched over to OBS, I was using the now defunct "Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder" (a mouthful). OBS was a massive improvement over existing streaming applications for a multitude of reasons.

FMLE was showing it's age (and lack of support). XSplit was a heavyweight when it came to hardware requirements. And other software on the market was obscure and occupied the same space as XSplit.. only XSplit did it better.

And then came OBS. Free, lightweight, open source. It was fantastic. I've never used another streaming app since.

Vantagens

Well for one, obviously the price tag- can't go wrong with free. But not only is it free, it's lightweight and simple. I've taught many people how to stream using OBS.

Desvantagens

The interface can be a bit of a pain to use. It's a little too simple in my opinion. Some more functionality baked into the main UI could go a long way. This is mostly solved with the "Streamlabs OBS" version, which is built on top of OBS.

Honestly it's been a while since I had to use the profile functionality, but admittedly it was a bit lacking when I did have to use it.

Giovanna D.
  • Industry: Hotelaria

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Reliable tool for recording and streaming!

Avaliado em 25/09/2019

I have used OBS to successfully stream video gameplay with minimal to no latency or problems. I have also used OBS to record tutorials on how to use different software for work-related projects. Overall, it provided me with exactly what I was looking for.

Vantagens

I downloaded OBS some years back when streaming was starting to kick off. I considered a handful of different streaming programs, but I keep coming back to this one. OBS works great because it is lightweight and powerful. It doesn't take up a lot of memory space, doesn't create lag or latency and the screen recording delay is minimal. If you are playing a game and streaming, it doesn't slow your FPS (frames per second) rate, and it works great with any decent computer set up out there. If you can run any of the popular games out there, you can run OBS. It works great with Twitch, and it being open sourced means it is a budding streamer's best friend. Simple tools let you manage your screen recordings along with sound, screen transitions, and a captioning option; while providing extra tools that help streamline your projects. With a tool kit that is practical and easy to understand, OBS excels at providing just what you want for your screen recording and streaming needs.

Desvantagens

OBS isn't tailored to any specific use or website. It focuses on general use for streaming and/or screen recording. For this reason, it lacks some of the flash and bang that other streaming software may be able to provide. Although the tools are easy to understand, it's not as intuitive as other programs and may require a little time to learn, especially if you are not familiar with similar software.

Bandicam Screen Recorder e iSpring Suite

Razões para mudar para o OBS Studio

Overall, OBS is affordable (being open sourced), has great updates, and is lightweight while still giving me both screen recording and streaming tools. I found a few other programs didn't perform well, didn't save in the format or resolution I was looking for. I also experienced problems where the audio fell out of sync with the image. I have never had any of these issues while using OBS, which is why it's been my number one, most reliable choice for several years now.
John M.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

OBS is great for streaming and recording!

Avaliado em 04/09/2019

Overall, using OBS has been a really good experience. Once you begin to learn the ropes and get an understanding of what the terms mean and the ways that they can affect streams and recordings, it becomes a very valuable tool for content creation that streamlines a lot of the finer details of a streaming and recording setup and allows one to focus on making content.

Vantagens

OBS is software that really helped to make my streams and recordings really simple to manage.
I stream and record most of my gameplay from Xbox One and with OBS I am able to use a simple set up to add personality and flair to my streams. I can also integrate OBS into my operation to stream to places such as YouTube, FaceBook, and Twitch using overlays which aren't provided natively by the Xbox One console which really helps one to stand out amongst other streamers. Set up is relatively easy because the OBS software has features that can detect what you have available and set itself up based on the specifications that it detects.
When it comes to recording, using the capture software allows me to add overlays and things such as watermarks to content as it records as well as set up audio options such as microphones and the levels of audio that it records.
Getting help is quite simple since there are many forums and other ways to find information and tips online as well as turotials provided by the developers themselves.

Desvantagens

What I liked the least about this software was probably trying to understand what some of the options would do once I began to explore the program and options that it offers. Being new to streaming at the time, it was more or less a problem not having a good understanding of how to set things up overall.
Once I spent some time browsing forums and the other sources of help regarding OBS, I found that it was pretty easy to understand how to adjust things as I needed to.

T. ryan A.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Extremely powerful tool for broadcasting multiple video and audio sources.

Avaliado em 19/05/2021

Overall I think OBS is fantastic. It is a bit kludge-y in certain aspects but I have been using it for about a year and a half now and I can't imagine switching to a different tool. It has been able to handle multiple camera scenarios with ease. I just love it.

Vantagens

This product allowed me to quickly put together professional "studio grade" composite video scenes that were then easily broadcast to a number of online sites. I used it most frequently with Twitch and it has nicely integrated twitch features, but it can also be used to broadcast to facebook or youtube given that you have things configured correctly. The ability to apply video and audio filters as well as support for a variety of different audio and video formats for inset playback was extremely useful.

Desvantagens

This product has a bit of a DIY flair. For anyone with a background in video editing or audio editing it wont take too long to figure out how to set up a scene and broadcast with OBS. However, the onbaording for new users is virtually non existant. I certainly wouldn't give OBS to someone with little to know technical experience and expect them to be successfull. In today's tech landscape, especially when it comes to streaming there are so many unsophisticated users attempting to get started that I think a few more passes to the UX and UI would be beneficial.

Camtasia, Snagit e Bandicam Screen Recorder

Razões para mudar para o OBS Studio

OBS has much better integrated streaming features that many of the other video / screen capturing products i looked at do not.
Christopher G.
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Inexpensive solution to your streaming video production needs

Avaliado em 10/03/2021

We use the OBS box as a headend for an RTMP stream. Using OBS gave us far more control over the output to the streaming site, including the ability to transition from various sources and add overlays to the outgoing video.

Vantagens

Wide variety of features and effects. Highly customizable. Active development team and user forums group. In latest version, OBS output can be configured as a virtual web camera compatible with popular video conferencing software. OBS is also a highly effective for recording desktop presentations or walkthroughs.

Desvantagens

The learning curve is very steep. Documentation is available but is written for the tech savvy. Certain esoteric bugs are long standing and have not been fixed necessitating workarounds.

Razões para escolher o OBS Studio

We were using a BoxCast digital encoding rig to stream a daily student run television show. Using OBS we were able to return the hardware box and set up out own RTMP streaming system using left over hardware from the tech lab.

Razões para mudar para o OBS Studio

OBS is free, which we found appealing. The feature set for both Xsplit and OBS were essentially the same.
Andrei P.
  • Industry: Jogos de computador

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

The best free recording and streaming software but not without problems.

Avaliado em 25/05/2020

OBS saved us money from buying a paid software for recording and streaming. The community providing tutorials is quite big so it was kinda easy to get into using the program. It may be a bit more complex than other programs but that's also a con and a pro.
As long as you know that some applications won't get recognized and you'll have to use a display capture you're good using OBS (some programs from the competition have the same issues)
This might sound weird and impossible but it would be great if they had a way to not film the OBS frame using a display capture for people with only 1 screen.

Vantagens

OBS Studio is a great free application for recording and streaming.
The best thing about OBS is the amount of customizations, settings, and options you have along with the plugins. This can also be a problem however (read more in Cons).
A great improvement to OBS is that for a few updates now it has Twitch UI integration where you can setup your stream info and talk to people on their chat.
There are a lot of recording/streaming options and the studio part provides great tools for long streams where you must also act as the director moving from one camera to another, adding transition effects, moving text, etc.
The amount of plugins available makes integrating with Twitch, Youtube, etc work really well especially if you're getting donations.

Desvantagens

My biggest problem with OBS is that certain games are not recognized so the only thing to do is to use the display capture. This is quite an issue since not all streamers know of this and as a game developer myself I can see how this could hinder some people from streaming/recording our products.
Another con would be that there is no basic mode to set things up, even though they have an Advanced tab in the settings, the "basic" settings are still quite advanced.

Aaron M.
  • Industry: Instituições religiosas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Why didn't I know about this sooner!

Avaliado em 27/05/2021

We had struggled through live streaming using a different studio for several years. We continued to have problems, because with the software we were using they limited us on the quality of the video unless we started to pay a yearly fee. On top of it, we had troubles with bugs in the system. I consulted with other people in our vocation and 90% of them pointed to OBS Studio. Once we started using this software we have never turned back, it was exactly what we needed and it has worked BEAUTIFULLY without any hiccups. We recommend it to everyone who is live streaming their services and concerts.

Vantagens

For live streaming our services, this has become the most valuable software we have ever used in our church and in recording videos. It was simple to set up, easy to use, and other than the occasional user error in the sound room at our church, we have had ZERO problems with this software.

Desvantagens

There are features that I would love to be able to use on the software, but not having too many technology inclined people in the church has made some of the features for us useless, but that isn't a negative on your part, it just isn't something we can use at this time.

Jaze P.
  • Industry: Arquitetura e planejamento

What You Should Know About OBS Studio

Avaliado em 18/08/2021

My ability to stream content and record live events from my PC has been phenomenal thanks to this software... it's easy to use and tons of fun once you get totally used to it.

Vantagens

The best screen recording software in the game. Add different audio sources, change backgrounds accordingly, livestream with ease... you got it all in one with OBS Studio. Connect any of your favorite social media platforms to use livestream and you'll be totally impressed with what you get, no other software does it better.

Desvantagens

I honestly have no qualms or cons against this software, I have yet to find any.

Icecream Screen Recorder

Razões para escolher o OBS Studio

The versatility of OBS Studio was what made me change my mind. The stream quality of Icecream is a lot lower than OBS Studio so making the switch for me was a no brainer.

Icecream Screen Recorder

Razões para mudar para o OBS Studio

I saw a lot of Youtubers going the OBS Studio route so I decided to investigate the software one time. To my surprise, it was the better choice to make.