CleanMyMac X

Maintenance and antivirus software for Macs.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app

156 avaliações

Mike N.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

A great way to keep your machine in optimum condition

Vantagens

I use my mac every day - and couldn't work without it. CmM is easy to install and simple to use. Just a couple of clicks once a week and the app does it stuff, cleaning out all the trash cans, freeing up valuable space on my hard drive, checking for malware and basically keeping my machine running like new.

Desvantagens

It's hard to think of anything the app doesn't do that I would need. Regular updates seem to keep it fresh and it's never let me down.

William P.
  • Setor: Editoras
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Great Software for Mac

Vantagens

I use the software regularly to check for viruses and malware. I also use it to reset memory on my Mac. I like the way that it lets me know if memory is running low. It has also helped me see which applications use more memory.
I have used the software several times to successfully uninstall software I no longer use.
When I changed to a new computer, it was very easy to switch the registration.

Desvantagens

No issues with the software. I replaced Norton with it and saw none of the disadvantages.

Robert K.
  • Setor: Escritório de advocacia
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

I quit

Avaliado em 29/07/2021

Impossible or extremely time consuming to move to the Bug Sur Mac.

Vantagens

While I kept an older Mac operating, it worked fine. But I migrated to iMac 2021 silicon chip and getting it set up was such a pain, I quit trying.

Desvantagens

could not migrate to my new computer. Bye bye.

Mark D.
  • Setor: Design gráfico
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Want a happy Mac? Use CleanMyMac.

Avaliado em 31/07/2021

CleanMyMac X has become part of my regular computer maintenance. Not because I'm having issues, but because I don't want to have any issues. I set up a monthly reminder to make sure I run it and I'm always surprised but what it finds and fixes. I can't imagine having a Mac without CleanMyMac X.

Vantagens

I first purchased CleanMyMac at the recommendation of a colleague when I was having issues with my computer not going to sleep. Not only did CleanMyMac fix that issue, but it also fixed several other issues I wasn't even aware of. It also optimized my computer making it run much faster. The interface is very clean and user-friendly making the software very easy to use, even for people who don't know much about computers.

Desvantagens

For some reason, CleanMyMac kept starting up in trial mode. I had to enter my registration info several times before it finally stuck.

MacKeeper

Razões para mudar para o CleanMyMac X

I belong to several graphic/web design communities and asked for advice on the computer issue I was having. CleanMyMac was the most recommended tool. It was also mentioned as a great tool in several troubleshooting articles I read. With all the praise, I decided to give it a try and don't regret it.
Tim C.

Save Time and Money

Avaliado em 29/07/2021

This program saves me time and money and reminds me with out being intrusive to run a cleaning/scanning cycle.

Vantagens

I like that it not only keeps your Mac clean it also looks for viruses and spam ware. No need to purchase two different programs, this one does both.

Desvantagens

I wish they was an option for unlimited licenses for multiple machines at a lower price.

Alan S.
  • Setor: Química
  • Porte da empresa: 5.001-10.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

CleanMyMac is the best software for MAC

Vantagens

CleanMyMac is easy to use. I run it weekly to keep my MacBook clean and running at its maximum capability. I have use many of the other brands on the market but nothing compares to CleanMyMac. It is easy to install. I love it.

Desvantagens

There is nothing I don't like about it. It has everything I need to keep my MAC running efficiently.

Allan S.
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

Maintain and avoid pain

Vantagens

I welcome the peace of mind I get from this software - it is watching for uninvited viruses, cleaning out useless files and ensuring my MacBook Air is running at peak performance.

Desvantagens

I have not yet found the software wanting. Perhaps a disk map showing file allocation after clean-up would be appreciated.

Phillip R.
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

The best I've used!

Avaliado em 29/07/2021

Cleaning up my drive, making my MAC run as the day I bought it and protecting my MAC

Vantagens

It has saved my MAC, from battery life to running the wrong files or websites. Truly amazing

Desvantagens

So far it has preformed to all my exception

Norton AntiVirus

Razões para mudar para o CleanMyMac X

The Reviews online said it all, no question it was a better product
Michael L.
  • Setor: Bancos
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Flawless and Easy protection of your Mac!

Avaliado em 30/07/2021

Like most software for a mac: it just works. You can set it and forget it and it will let you know about updates, remind you to clean your Mac, and more.

Vantagens

It has an intuitive design that makes using it a delight. It's easy to find what you need to do, the reminders are super helpful and not intrusive, and it makes staying on top of your software updates a snap!

Desvantagens

In all fairness, there isn't much not to like. It has a small footprint, runs from the taskbar, and is pleasing on the eyes.

Avast Business Pro Plus

Razões para mudar para o CleanMyMac X

The price and the ease of use.
Charles C.
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

Run it Once and You will keep it Forever

Avaliado em 29/07/2021

This one program salvaged a 2015 Macbook Pro which was clogged, cluttered, poorly indexed, with multiple memory leaks. I've since installed it on all my Mac's (personal and business).

Vantagens

The simple complexity is perfect for my environment. I can quickly flush cache, file compare, update, uninstall, and run scans from a slick interface. Eliminate multiple scripts, terminal commands, time, and effort.

Desvantagens

Some of the pesky notifications I wish was more customizable. However, for most users, I predict will leave all notifications on or turn off completely.

James J.
  • Setor: Redação e edição de texto

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

It's like brushing your teeth: Clean your Mac every day!

Avaliado em 29/07/2021

MacPaw was most helpful when I transitioned my old laptop to a new M1 chipped unit. Great customer support. Overall the product itself is the best single-point computer management tool I've come across.
My computer produces revenue. Anything that saves time contributes to profit, and CleanMyMacX has been an efficient support tool.

Vantagens

Clean My MacX (and previous versions) is my go-to safety net. Easy to install and use, and easy on the budget. The dashboard give me a quick look at system status, and an easy path to opening the program.

I'm a free-lance Technical Writer. My wife is an editor. We're constantly handling client documents which sometimes challenge available DRAM. Clean My Mac is a trusted resource that we run at least once a day in each of our machines. It's the fastest way I've found to clear allocated RAM and make room for more complex applications. The addition of a realtime malware monitor really made this a single-vendor solution for us.

Desvantagens

As part of my work, I'm forever picking apart technical specifications for publication. I haven't found any shortcomings in the product, whatever.

Danielle C.
  • Setor: Relações públicas e comunicações

Light and breezy

Avaliado em 31/07/2021

I use a combo of this and Gemini II to keep my Mac running in tip-top performance.
CleamMyMac is often used for hard disk space retrieval on the go, malware detection in real-time and speed optimisation. I utilise the RAM freeing-up tool daily and that allows me to just keep the Mac running virtually all the time between macOS updates. Well, mainly that and a few other apps like amphetamine.

Vantagens

It sits in an inconspicuous place and just does its thang. I hardly notice until I think "oh wait, I want to clear some memory" and go ahead and click its menubar icon and jolly well do so. From this quick access point, there are other processes that are vital and on hand like freeing up hard-disk space and seeing what other resources are being used.
It has never failed. It has so much more to it when I open the dashboard and start flicking through the options that I could spend all day fine-tuning and sometimes I have spent quite a long time getting even more space back and clearing apps that are redundant.

Desvantagens

I have not one quibble. Its overhead seems tiny, I hardly notice it is there and yet when I need its full suite of tools they are immediately on hand.

Quaetapo X.
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

An essential product for any Mac users

Avaliado em 29/07/2021

I've used CleanMyMac for nearly a decade and wouldn't have a system without it. Always efficient, regular updates and a fun user experience – for such a dry area – make it my most valuable system tool. Not only does it help in my day-to-day productivity, it gives me confidence when I'm upgrading the OS and it has without fail extended the life of my laptop by 3-4 years. Over the last decade I've had 3 MacBook Pros and have only had to upgrade to take advantage of new technology. Throughout their life, CleanMyMac helped ensure their performance was excellent and things run smoothly.

Vantagens

This tool comes with so many great features and the user interface and menu bar dashboard make using it a breeze. To quickly free up RAM, run a system maintenance, check for malware, uninstall applications or see which files are taking up too much room, it's all there.

Desvantagens

They've tried to extend the features to be a little too good. There iPhone storage feature is a waste of time, so I disabled it in preferences.

Dave B.
  • Setor: Segurança e investigações
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A must have piece of software for any Mac user.

Avaliado em 29/07/2021

Generally, I would not be without CleanMyMac. Although, to make it even better it would be good to have an anti-virus element, especially as there is a malware remover. The overall look of CleanMyMac is really good and gives you confidence that under the hood things are done well.

Vantagens

The main features are so valuable. Firstly the way CleanMyMac claims more space is my primary use, but cleaning the memory and daily routines are as impressive, and it is all in one application. The Malware removal is an added bonus.

Desvantagens

The inspection of large files is a little disappointing and could be better. Yes, it shows you the larger files on your system, but I am guessing most users would have a good idea what and where they are and would deal with them accordingly. It could be better by giving more details about the file, and where there are duplicates even more details about the files would be so much more helpful.

Nancy B.
  • Setor: Redação e edição de texto

Worth every penny!

Vantagens

I've used CleanMyMac for years on both of my computers as well as others in our household. It has steadily improved over the years and is without a doubt the best program of its kind out there for Mac products. The ease of use is greatly appreciated though I'd be remiss if I didn't mention how aesthetically pleasing it is! Updates and improvements are automatic and always important. Great product!

Desvantagens

In truth, I don't have any complaints. I used to use two other cleaners along with CleanMyMac to cover all functions but that is no longer necessary.

Neil W.
  • Setor: Construção

Clean My Mac

Avaliado em 30/07/2021

It just gives me confidence that my computers are working optimally and are also kept free from malware.

Vantagens

I use the software to regularly clean my iMac and MacBook pro. Since I first started using CleanMy Mac, at iteration 3, I have kept both machines at optimum performance.

Version X now has many extra useful features including the RAM cleaning, the software updater and uninstalling is now so simple.

I like most its ease of use and clear operator interface - no special skills needed to do some complicated tasks.

Desvantagens

I cannot use it on my iPads or iPhones although I am assured it is coming.

Gemini II can also be a bit intrusive.

Mitchel S.
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

A Must Have

clean user interface
excellent product

Vantagens

After years of trying to keep our work stations up to speed, this product solved all our issues. Installed on every employee and also personal units.

Desvantagens

some features are unclear when or why to run

Krishna N.
  • Setor: Transporte marítimo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

An amazing, must have product for your Mac

Avaliado em 30/07/2021

About two years ago , I suddenly started experiencing a number of issues with my Mac. It had slowed down considerably and it showed that I had completely run out of space on my HD ; a problem which would not go away even after I transferred virtually everything I had on my Mac.
I tried every suggestion available on the net without any result.
I was frustrated and vexed when I stumbled across CleanMyMac. Read some reviews and got myself the software .
The results were absolutely amazing.
Trust me , my machine was functioning as good as new after the first run.
Very impressive.
Ever since, I have run the software once a week and I am prompted to do so even if I forget.
My daughter had similar issues, a year ago ( mainly with her Mac slowing down) and demanded a new machine. Gifted her a subscription to CleanMyMac and saved myself a lot of money.
Value for money. Highly recommended.

Vantagens

Keeps my system clean, helps removes malware and bugs , removes junk that is taking up valuable hard disk space and improves machine speed.

Desvantagens

None that I can think of particularly except perhaps that it does not integrate with other software.

Alan H.
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

Mac Home Use

Avaliado em 29/07/2021

CleanMy Mac gives peace of mind on the protection aspect and the freeing up of RAM.

Vantagens

As my iMac has aged over the years, the usage of RAM required has jumped for reasons unknown, with regular prompts that its 16GB is running out of space. CleanMyMacX and previous versions are a simple and effective way of removing junk and freeing up RAM without having to instal upgrades.

Desvantagens

I have no quibbles with the software and no improvements to suggest.

Scott S.

CEO

Avaliado em 29/07/2021

LOVE IT - TRUST IT! It's the first program I add when I upgrade equipment, and the last program I'd ever do without. Brilliant product!

Vantagens

My trust level is very high in CMMX. I love the fact that I don't have to worry about what's crept onto my drive; this program keeps it clean, healthy and protected.

Desvantagens

It's got everything I can think of, and it keeps getting better!

Jennifer H.
  • Setor: Belas Artes

Keeps my Mac Clean!

Vantagens

What I like most about CleanMyMac X is that it provides a simple 1-click operation to check vulnerabilities, repair, and remove ‘junk’ files all at once, and that I can review specifically what files the app has identified for removal before the files are actually removed, keeping my Mac optimized and running great.

I also like the attractive, and easy to understand user interface, and all the custom settings that allow me to make it fit my specific needs.

Desvantagens

I can't think of any cons for this software.

Elizabeth G.
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Peace of Mind

Avaliado em 04/08/2021

Vantagens

I appreciate the peace of mind this software gives me as protection from malware or viruses. However, the hands down best feature of CleanMy Mac X is how polished this software keeps my operating system. I am consistently surprised how much junk is being emptied after running this software. It keeps my files tidy, my system smooth, and my operating speeds optimal. Beyond that, I find myself enjoying Uninstaller and feeling good about removing ALL files associated with an application. It allows me to be more bold with trying new apps to know if they are not for me, I am clearing them entirely once I decide to delete them.

Desvantagens

The first time I opened the Large & Old Files, I was overwhelmed by how many were store on my computer. Plowing through what to keep and what to get rid of was not as intuitive as every other piece of this software.

Ari R.
  • Setor: E-Learning

Essential for every Mac

Avaliado em 29/07/2021

I've been a Clean My Mac user for years now and it's the first app your Mac will need since it keeps it running at its fullest potential.

Vantagens

The top menu is very, very handy, I can access a lot of information there such as my HD storage, internet speed, etc.
I like it how it sweeps all the junk off my Mac. It does a pretty good job.

Desvantagens

I'd say the price, I'd like to pay a little less but it's worth it for what it provides.

James K.
  • Setor: Automotivo
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários

CleanMyMac X keeps my Mac running smoothly

Avaliado em 29/07/2021

Program is great. Customer service has been very responsive the few times I needed their help. They are one of my few regular subscriptions.

Vantagens

I enjoy keeping my Mac clean and organized. In addition, I use it to thoroughly install/unstall programs. Pro tip: don't download from the Apple App store though. Download from the website because when you install/uninstall programs, the website version is more thorough in cleaning up extraneous files that some programs install on your machine.

Desvantagens

When CleanMyMac X suggests getting rid of old and/or larger files, it would be nice if the program could also let you know the pros/cons of getting rid of those files. I don't always understand the implications. In the past, I have deleted large/old files only to regret it.

Liz B.

CleanMyMac X Review for 2021

Avaliado em 29/07/2021

CleanMyMac X runs seamlessly on my laptop. I click to have it check everything all at once. I highly recommend it.

Vantagens

I started using this app a few years ago and in the past year upgraded to the X version. Lots of improvements in the app. It's very easy to use. You can select what you want the app to clean, or you have the app clean the complete hard drive. It tells you what you don't need, checks for inaccuracies, makes suggestions, which you can opt in or out of, and generally just clean up all the junk files on your computer. Hands down - the best app I have on my Mac that I rely on to keep my Mac up to date.

Desvantagens

In my opinion, there is no 'con' for this software. There's nothing not to like - it's all good.