CleanMyMac X

Software de manutenção e antivírus para Macs.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

195 avaliações

Annie

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

La maintenance de mon Mac est un jeu d'enfant

Avaliado em 17/10/2022

Avec CleanMyMac X je ne me soucis plus de savoir si mon Mac est sécurisé. Je sais qu'il est clean, bien protégé et qu'il fonctionne pour le mieux. De plus quand je lance une opération, je n'ai pas peur de faire quelque chose que je pourrais regretter.

Vantagens

CleanMyMac X est le logiciel de nettoyage et de maintenance le plus convivial et le plus simple d'utilisation que j'ai trouvé. Je l'ai d'abord essayé en version gratuite et je suis vite passée à la version pro. Et je ne regrette pas.

Concrètement, je le lance chaque semaine un nettoyage pour supprimer les fichiers junk du système et les éventuels malwares et je mets à jour mes applications. Si j'oublie CleanMyMac X me le rappelle. Lorsque mon Mac est un peu lent, je libère de la libère de la mémoire pour un fonctionnement plus fluide. Bref un jeu d'enfant.
Il est vraiment facile à utiliser - il n'y a pas de paramètres ou d'options compliqués à comprendre. En plus l'interface est intuitive et agréable.

Desvantagens

J'ai beau chercher, je ne trouve pas. Peut-être que les utilisateurs plus experts auront des chose à redire...

Mike

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

A great way to keep your machine in optimum condition

Vantagens

I use my mac every day - and couldn't work without it. CmM is easy to install and simple to use. Just a couple of clicks once a week and the app does it stuff, cleaning out all the trash cans, freeing up valuable space on my hard drive, checking for malware and basically keeping my machine running like new.

Desvantagens

It's hard to think of anything the app doesn't do that I would need. Regular updates seem to keep it fresh and it's never let me down.

Dunnecia
  • Setor: Design gráfico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Computer Storage Saver

Avaliado em 10/10/2022

Vantagens

Since getting this application my computer usage has been in optimal mode. I'm able to clear things that slow down my working process and storage immediately without putting in to much effort and that for me within itself is a win.

Desvantagens

Although it's able to monitor my computer processor and help save me the trouble of clearing space, it doesn't get rid of every single thing making your computer slow. It's a pity cause if it did that would make it one of the best working apps ever.

Adil
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

I never got the result I expected.

Avaliado em 01/11/2022

Vantagens

With Cleanmymac, we have been trying to protect my favorite macbook and make it more well-maintained for 2 years, but unfortunately things do not progress as easily in macOS as in Windows. Because the macOS operating system has closed source codes and cleanmymac can't do anything without administrator permission, even if it tries as much as it wants.

Desvantagens

I didn't really see the expected impact of Cleanmymac on device performance. I have to be frank, the only thing that impressed me was that we could adjust the fan speed, but unfortunately none of its other features really work.

Ari
  • Setor: Formação profissional e coaching

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A must have for Mac owners!

Avaliado em 20/09/2022

It's been great for all these years I've used it - around 7 years maybe. Customer support is absolutely great and fast, the app is updated all the time and it has a beautiful Mac like interface and easy to use.
I don't use any Mac here in the company without it!

Vantagens

CleanMyMac X does an incredible job on scanning your Mac to make sure it's running at its best and rid of malware or files/apps that shouldn't be there. It also scans and cleans up junk weekly, in addition to providing a great bar top menu giving you a lot of info regarding your connection, ram memory available, CPU load and storage available. It's pretty complete.

Desvantagens

It's hard to say because I really love it and I believe it's essential to have.
They're always updating it and I feel like I'm being taken care of. So there's nothing I don't like about it.

Mark
  • Setor: Design gráfico
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Want a happy Mac? Use CleanMyMac.

Avaliado em 31/07/2021

CleanMyMac X has become part of my regular computer maintenance. Not because I'm having issues, but because I don't want to have any issues. I set up a monthly reminder to make sure I run it and I'm always surprised but what it finds and fixes. I can't imagine having a Mac without CleanMyMac X.

Vantagens

I first purchased CleanMyMac at the recommendation of a colleague when I was having issues with my computer not going to sleep. Not only did CleanMyMac fix that issue, but it also fixed several other issues I wasn't even aware of. It also optimized my computer making it run much faster. The interface is very clean and user-friendly making the software very easy to use, even for people who don't know much about computers.

Desvantagens

For some reason, CleanMyMac kept starting up in trial mode. I had to enter my registration info several times before it finally stuck.

Alternativas consideradas

MacKeeper

Razões para mudar para o CleanMyMac X

I belong to several graphic/web design communities and asked for advice on the computer issue I was having. CleanMyMac was the most recommended tool. It was also mentioned as a great tool in several troubleshooting articles I read. With all the praise, I decided to give it a try and don't regret it.
Juan
  • Setor: Design

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Mantiene el sistema limpio y optimizado

Avaliado em 11/10/2022

Desde que lo instalé lo tengo activado continuamente para que me avise de una sobrecarga de memoria, archivos que ralentizan el ordenador o procesos que hacen trabajar al procesador de forma excesiva. Una vez a la semana hago un escaneo de malware y de limpieza del sistema. Antes de utilizarlo el ordenador daba errores y ahora funciona como el primer día.

Vantagens

Es muy fácil de utilizar ya que se encarga el solo de realizar todas las operaciones necesarias para que el ordenador funcione lo mejor posible. Dispone de un sistema de detección de maleware muy efectivo.

Desvantagens

dependiendo de como tengas configurado el ordenador, en alguna ocasión hace una limpieza tan profunda que se puede perder información si no dispones de una copia de seguridad.

Madhav
  • Setor: Software

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

CleanMyMac X a must have software if you have a Mac very helpful.

Avaliado em 16/11/2022

Overall it is a life saver for Mac users and a super easy to use software just a couple of clicks and you are ready to go with tons of free space

Vantagens

The problem with a Mac is that we cannot clear cache data in that and it gets pile up a lot, with CleanMyMac we can easily clean all junk files and also uninstalling softwares became super easy and mail security checks are awesome.

Desvantagens

In CleanMyMac it shows how much store is there on the mobile connected to Mac via just same WIFI so that is a bit I guess security issues.

Javier

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Gran herramienta de seguridad y mantenimiento para MAC

Avaliado em 06/11/2022

En general muy buena experiencia, ahorra espacio, optimiza el sistema y no toma casi tiempo. Muy útil para cualquier tipo de usuarios.

Vantagens

Es un software muy intuitivo y fácil de utilizar. Mantiene todo limpio y ordenado y te avisa cuando algo requiere de atención. Además agrega un icono en la barra superior donde puedes ver información del sistema interesante.

Desvantagens

Algunas veces las notificaciones son un poco engorrosas, pero se pueden configurar. EN algunos casos después de actualizar el sistema operativo, la aplicación se vuelve más lenta. alguna vez hemos necesitado reinstalarla para solucionarlo.

Antoine
  • Setor: Impressão
  • Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Très pratique, je l'utilise depuis des années !

Avaliado em 08/11/2022

Vantagens

Je trouve ce logiciel très pratique, cela me permet de garder une sécurité sur mon Mac et de le nettoyer régulierement et rtès rapidement

Desvantagens

Honnetement, il n'y a pas grand chose à lui reprocher ! L'interface est belle et le logiciel marche très bien.

James
  • Setor: Redação e edição de texto

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

It's like brushing your teeth: Clean your Mac every day!

Avaliado em 29/07/2021

MacPaw was most helpful when I transitioned my old laptop to a new M1 chipped unit. Great customer support. Overall the product itself is the best single-point computer management tool I've come across.
My computer produces revenue. Anything that saves time contributes to profit, and CleanMyMacX has been an efficient support tool.

Vantagens

Clean My MacX (and previous versions) is my go-to safety net. Easy to install and use, and easy on the budget. The dashboard give me a quick look at system status, and an easy path to opening the program.

I'm a free-lance Technical Writer. My wife is an editor. We're constantly handling client documents which sometimes challenge available DRAM. Clean My Mac is a trusted resource that we run at least once a day in each of our machines. It's the fastest way I've found to clear allocated RAM and make room for more complex applications. The addition of a realtime malware monitor really made this a single-vendor solution for us.

Desvantagens

As part of my work, I'm forever picking apart technical specifications for publication. I haven't found any shortcomings in the product, whatever.

Lawrent
  • Setor: Gestão da educação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

a very efficient and affordable way to keep my Mac running smoothly

Avaliado em 26/05/2022

It allowed me to keep my computer 'under control' when it comes to space management, duplicate files, malware, and overall system performance.

Vantagens

CleanMyMac X does a great job cleaning up and speeding up ram and cache, finding duplicate files, and keeping your storage free of clutter (among other things). The app is intuitive, user-friendly, and self-explanatory (nothing to worry about as far as understanding what each button is for).
I used not to like CleanMyMac, but the company gained my trust back after with the latest version. The developers have done a lot to improve CleanMyMac (it has so many features now), so much so that I now use the app every day, and my Mac runs faster and smoother. Since I don't have huge storage capabilities on my Mac, I like controlling my resources. For the price, CleanMyMac is a safe and efficient option. Also, compared to other solutions, CleanMyMac doesn't slow down my computer, which is a huge advantage. Featuring malware removal also makes the app valuable.

Desvantagens

I haven't found anything I am not happy with.

Danielle
  • Setor: Relações públicas e comunicações

Light and breezy

Avaliado em 31/07/2021

I use a combo of this and Gemini II to keep my Mac running in tip-top performance.
CleamMyMac is often used for hard disk space retrieval on the go, malware detection in real-time and speed optimisation. I utilise the RAM freeing-up tool daily and that allows me to just keep the Mac running virtually all the time between macOS updates. Well, mainly that and a few other apps like amphetamine.

Vantagens

It sits in an inconspicuous place and just does its thang. I hardly notice until I think "oh wait, I want to clear some memory" and go ahead and click its menubar icon and jolly well do so. From this quick access point, there are other processes that are vital and on hand like freeing up hard-disk space and seeing what other resources are being used.
It has never failed. It has so much more to it when I open the dashboard and start flicking through the options that I could spend all day fine-tuning and sometimes I have spent quite a long time getting even more space back and clearing apps that are redundant.

Desvantagens

I have not one quibble. Its overhead seems tiny, I hardly notice it is there and yet when I need its full suite of tools they are immediately on hand.

Quaetapo
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

An essential product for any Mac users

Avaliado em 29/07/2021

I've used CleanMyMac for nearly a decade and wouldn't have a system without it. Always efficient, regular updates and a fun user experience – for such a dry area – make it my most valuable system tool. Not only does it help in my day-to-day productivity, it gives me confidence when I'm upgrading the OS and it has without fail extended the life of my laptop by 3-4 years. Over the last decade I've had 3 MacBook Pros and have only had to upgrade to take advantage of new technology. Throughout their life, CleanMyMac helped ensure their performance was excellent and things run smoothly.

Vantagens

This tool comes with so many great features and the user interface and menu bar dashboard make using it a breeze. To quickly free up RAM, run a system maintenance, check for malware, uninstall applications or see which files are taking up too much room, it's all there.

Desvantagens

They've tried to extend the features to be a little too good. There iPhone storage feature is a waste of time, so I disabled it in preferences.

Dave
  • Setor: Segurança e investigações

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A must have piece of software for any Mac user.

Avaliado em 29/07/2021

Generally, I would not be without CleanMyMac. Although, to make it even better it would be good to have an anti-virus element, especially as there is a malware remover. The overall look of CleanMyMac is really good and gives you confidence that under the hood things are done well.

Vantagens

The main features are so valuable. Firstly the way CleanMyMac claims more space is my primary use, but cleaning the memory and daily routines are as impressive, and it is all in one application. The Malware removal is an added bonus.

Desvantagens

The inspection of large files is a little disappointing and could be better. Yes, it shows you the larger files on your system, but I am guessing most users would have a good idea what and where they are and would deal with them accordingly. It could be better by giving more details about the file, and where there are duplicates even more details about the files would be so much more helpful.

Tyler
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Amazing Product!

Avaliado em 20/04/2022

I love the software and feel it is necessary on my computers. I have limited space, so it does a great job at helping me manage that. The only negative is that the pricing is set up as a subscription model and it doesn't really need to be.

Vantagens

I love Clean My Mac! I have been using it since Clean My Mac 2 nearly 10 years ago and I really love how it has grown. It is a must own on every computer I own as it has helped me declutter my hardrive and save disk space as well as helped securely delete files. The taskbar tool has been so helpful to me because it has saved me from experiencing any slowdowns. I love the ability to free up RAM space as well as see how much is being used.

It is also super simple to use! Everything is plainly titled and takes no more than a push of a button to perform its desired function.

Desvantagens

The one thing I don't like about the software is how the price has increased and is now a subscription based product. Although it was never "dirt cheap" the product has gone up substantially in price for a "lifetime subscription." I had previously purchased it with Clean My Mac 2, but it didn't last too long as it got outdated. It's a shame that the product is now more affordable in a subscription plan, but this is a product that doesn't need that. It just cleans excess clutter from files and frees up computer usage. It doesn't need to be a subscription.

Jonathan
  • Setor: Serviços jurídicos
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

CleanMyMac Review

Avaliado em 05/04/2022

Love it. Highly recommend. A must have for all Mac users.

Vantagens

If you're looking for an easy to use all in one cleaner and anti virus software for your Mac, this is the software for you.

UI is sleek and attractive.

UX is easy to follow and well thought through. Easy to understand and navigate.

Favorite features: clearing cache, empty recycle bin, search and remove malware, maintenance scripts to free up RAM, purge DNS cache. Also there's the option to set a reminder to run CleanMyMac every week or month etc... so you never forget to run it and keep your Mac running in tip top shape.

Desvantagens

Software is solid. It's a bit pricey as it's a subscription model (there's also a one-time purchase option) but the software does what it's supposed to do, it's chuck full of useful features and the development team continues to develop it.

Nancy
  • Setor: Redação e edição de texto

Worth every penny!

Vantagens

I've used CleanMyMac for years on both of my computers as well as others in our household. It has steadily improved over the years and is without a doubt the best program of its kind out there for Mac products. The ease of use is greatly appreciated though I'd be remiss if I didn't mention how aesthetically pleasing it is! Updates and improvements are automatic and always important. Great product!

Desvantagens

In truth, I don't have any complaints. I used to use two other cleaners along with CleanMyMac to cover all functions but that is no longer necessary.

Michael
  • Setor: Bancos
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Flawless and Easy protection of your Mac!

Avaliado em 30/07/2021

Like most software for a mac: it just works. You can set it and forget it and it will let you know about updates, remind you to clean your Mac, and more.

Vantagens

It has an intuitive design that makes using it a delight. It's easy to find what you need to do, the reminders are super helpful and not intrusive, and it makes staying on top of your software updates a snap!

Desvantagens

In all fairness, there isn't much not to like. It has a small footprint, runs from the taskbar, and is pleasing on the eyes.

Alternativas consideradas

Avast Ultimate Business Security

Razões para mudar para o CleanMyMac X

The price and the ease of use.
Neil
  • Setor: Construção

Clean My Mac

Avaliado em 30/07/2021

It just gives me confidence that my computers are working optimally and are also kept free from malware.

Vantagens

I use the software to regularly clean my iMac and MacBook pro. Since I first started using CleanMy Mac, at iteration 3, I have kept both machines at optimum performance.

Version X now has many extra useful features including the RAM cleaning, the software updater and uninstalling is now so simple.

I like most its ease of use and clear operator interface - no special skills needed to do some complicated tasks.

Desvantagens

I cannot use it on my iPads or iPhones although I am assured it is coming.

Gemini II can also be a bit intrusive.

Daniel
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

The Best Whole-System Cleaner on the Market for Mac

Avaliado em 13/01/2022

My overall experience with Clean My Mac is that it does everything I need. It cleans up my RAM, clears out storage, protects my Mac from MalWare, updates my Mac with each new OS, helps clean up my e-mail, and everything in between.

Vantagens

What I like best about Clean My Mac X is its ability to keep my Mac running fast and safely each and every day. From clearing up RAM for fast work, to protecting my Mac from Malware, to updating my Mac, to cleaning up storage, Clean My Mac keeps my Mac at it's tip top shape.

Desvantagens

What I like least about Clean My Mac is that it is not easy to contact customer support.

Mitchel
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

A Must Have

clean user interface
excellent product

Vantagens

After years of trying to keep our work stations up to speed, this product solved all our issues. Installed on every employee and also personal units.

Desvantagens

some features are unclear when or why to run

William
  • Setor: Editoras
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Great Software for Mac

Vantagens

I use the software regularly to check for viruses and malware. I also use it to reset memory on my Mac. I like the way that it lets me know if memory is running low. It has also helped me see which applications use more memory.
I have used the software several times to successfully uninstall software I no longer use.
When I changed to a new computer, it was very easy to switch the registration.

Desvantagens

No issues with the software. I replaced Norton with it and saw none of the disadvantages.

Krishna
  • Setor: Transporte marítimo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

An amazing, must have product for your Mac

Avaliado em 30/07/2021

About two years ago , I suddenly started experiencing a number of issues with my Mac. It had slowed down considerably and it showed that I had completely run out of space on my HD ; a problem which would not go away even after I transferred virtually everything I had on my Mac.
I tried every suggestion available on the net without any result.
I was frustrated and vexed when I stumbled across CleanMyMac. Read some reviews and got myself the software .
The results were absolutely amazing.
Trust me , my machine was functioning as good as new after the first run.
Very impressive.
Ever since, I have run the software once a week and I am prompted to do so even if I forget.
My daughter had similar issues, a year ago ( mainly with her Mac slowing down) and demanded a new machine. Gifted her a subscription to CleanMyMac and saved myself a lot of money.
Value for money. Highly recommended.

Vantagens

Keeps my system clean, helps removes malware and bugs , removes junk that is taking up valuable hard disk space and improves machine speed.

Desvantagens

None that I can think of particularly except perhaps that it does not integrate with other software.

Tim

Save Time and Money

Avaliado em 29/07/2021

This program saves me time and money and reminds me with out being intrusive to run a cleaning/scanning cycle.

Vantagens

I like that it not only keeps your Mac clean it also looks for viruses and spam ware. No need to purchase two different programs, this one does both.

Desvantagens

I wish they was an option for unlimited licenses for multiple machines at a lower price.