MAGIX Video Pro X

Video editing software with various built-in templates

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
4/5
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente
4/5

dos usuários recomendam este app

4 avaliações

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Produção audivisual
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

It's a great tool for video editing

Avaliado em 01/08/2021

I am a power user with Adobe Premiere and started my video journey on FinalCut, so am very familiar with the major video editing software available for professionals. Sometimes I get interface fatigue, and like to try different pieces of software to spice and refresh my workload. I have Video Pro X installed, and sometimes I use it, and have very good results, but I have to admit, it can be a little confusing so be prepared to think differently while editing, that I find it to be a good way to keep your brain and skills sharp.

Although I am not very experiences with this piece of software, makes me feel safe to know that I have another piece of professional video editing software that I can rely on in case Premiere acts up, and it happens once in a while. I am sure you can work solely with Video Pro X and be happy with it. I like what Magix develops, even tho you might see some "upgrade to new version" once in a while popping up when you fire the software. The best part is that you pay once, and you'll have this pice of software free of subscription fees, that can add up pretty quicly. Kudos to the development team.

Vantagens

Very versatile and capable video editor.
Handles 4K with no issues.
Good alternative to the main software available.

Desvantagens

Has some different work and functionality that can confuse seasoned video editors, the timeline is stacked from bottom up, in contrast to other video editing software.

Athinodoros P.
  • Setor: Produção audivisual
  • Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Magix Video pro x is very good for editing

Avaliado em 01/04/2021

its ok, but it makes me feel alone in the dark with no help. Adobe Premiere has a lot of tutorials.

Vantagens

It is very easy to start using it. Very good menu and has a lot of features.

Desvantagens

There are a few tutorials to start, but not any tutorial to learn how to use more complex things such as "using masks" or even using "green screen".
All the features i discovered it was on my own search in the software.

Alternativas consideradas

Filmora

Razões para escolher o MAGIX Video Pro X

ease of use

Software anterior

PowerDirector

Razões para mudar para o MAGIX Video Pro X

Magix is fast and very easy for use.
Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Entretenimento
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Between simplicity and semi-professionalism

Avaliado em 03/07/2021

Vantagens

Magix is undoubtedly the most recommended option if you are looking for a job without huge demands.
The most interesting thing about this brand is that it mixes basic knowledge (which allows the average user to give a cinematographic finish to their productions) with semi-professional knowledge (which allows the user to "play" with color corrections and audio editions).

Desvantagens

Something that used to be a benefit in Magix was its faster integration with social networks when the user exported files. In its latest software this was not improved, in fact it no longer offers these integrations. Also, the formats in which the videos are accepted for editing are still very poor in relation to other editing programs.

Bryant B.
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses

Great software

Avaliado em 13/05/2021

This program is the bees-knees man! I like how you don't need a subscription to use it. I just want to pay for it and it's mine. If I upgrade it then I'll pay the fee and keep it moving.

Vantagens

I tried Pinnacle Studio and didn't like it much for some reason. I bought Magix and fell in love with it. The exporting is a bit tough for me at times since I don't quite know the term meanings just yet, but the manual is easy to understand and is clear with the instructions. The extras it came with are incredible. I only use the program for drone footage now but I plan to use it for video promos.

Desvantagens

There aren't any that I can think of to be honest.