ApplicantPRO

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

350 avaliações

Ron
  • Setor: Arquitetura e planejamento

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

All the bells and whistles but costs less than the "well-known" ATS systems!

Avaliado em 10/09/2018

Vantagens

Has everything I need at a much less cost. Was using Taleo before and ApplicantPro performs better and though it is never needed customer service is there when I need it and easy to reach and understand.
Keeps adding features and improving and never rests on its laurels. Easy to navigate and set up perfectly to my liking. Great reachout to other job boards as well!

Desvantagens

N/A Honestly I have not experiecned any negative aspects to he product.

Lauren
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

Easy Option for Immediate Recruiting Help

Avaliado em 19/08/2019

Coming to this current employer, there was no way for applicants to apply online! Getting set up with ApplicantPro took an hour and we immediately had an online presence for posting jobs and receiving applications that saved time and money. The support team is always responsive to my needs. I have never had an issue.

Vantagens

Easy to use, very intuitive with minimal training effort required. Lots of options for blasting job postings to active jobs seekers. Easy to post jobs, make updates, and I always love the new features they roll out to save time.

Desvantagens

I'd like more pre-populated templates that I didn't have to build myself. It would also be great if it had a native resume search. Millions of job seekers are directed to ApplicantPro from thousands of companies. It would be great to be able to search passive applicants for jobs like LinkedIn or even be connected to LinkedIn, Indeed, ZipRecruiter's applicant databases to connect with passive job seekers rather than exiting the app and into another website.

Alternativas consideradas

Software anterior

Razões para mudar para o ApplicantPRO

I really felt it was the best value for the money and have used it with a couple of other companies.

Resposta do ApplicantPRO Traduzido para o Português

Hi, Lauren! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Product. We appreciate your feedback on Ease of Use with minimal training effort.
I would be happy to pass along your feedback about wanting more pre-populated templates and being able to connect to other databases to search for applicants.
If there's anything we can do for you, please let us know. As always, thanks for choosing ApplicantPro!

Mindi, Manager of Support

Lisa
  • Setor: Consultório médico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Kudos to the customer service reps at App Pro

Avaliado em 21/01/2020

Processing candidates throughout the entire app process

Vantagens

The concern and attentiveness quality of the CSR Dept.

Desvantagens

Reference - checking email address info sometimes cannot be changed within a candidate profile

Resposta do ApplicantPRO Traduzido para o Português

Thank you so much for your review of our software, Lisa! We love that you have seen and felt the value of our CSR department. They are a huge part of helping our clients succeed.
Thank you for your feedback regarding being able to change an applicant's email if they are already in the system. This information will be passed along to our Product Team as future consideration for feature improvements. In the meantime when you come across one please contact us by emailing [email protected], phone 888.633.9269 or by chatting in. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!

Rhonda

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Fully customizable software with great functionality

Avaliado em 18/11/2019

We have moved our recruiting process into the 21st century with ApplicantPro. We no longer need to resort to paper methods, and have also been able to interact with out-of-state candidates better since we have now been able to automate the offer letters and background checks.

Vantagens

The ability to customize this software to our company's unique needs; the built in help topics that walk you through new set ups. Additionally, customer service is top-notch, providing multiple venues to receiving assistance. Finally, the ability to automate many different tasks we've done manually has helped us save time, and focus our attention on the recruiting tasks that have the greatest impact.

Desvantagens

Reporting isn't as robust as I would prefer, but it is not a drawback to the overall functionality of the system.

Resposta do ApplicantPRO Traduzido para o Português

Rhonda, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software. We love to hear that your team has been able to automate tasks and save time by using it. We are also happy to hear that the Support your team has received is top-notch!
We would love to hear your thoughts about the reports that we can pass along to our product team for future consideration. You can reach us at [email protected], 888.633.9269 or by chatting in. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!

Karen
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

• Suporte ao cliente

I love the features that Applicant Pro has to offer. You really get your bang for the buck

Avaliado em 11/03/2018

Vantagens

Easy to understand, functionality, many features to pick from. I have checked many systems, none could offer what Applicant Pro does for the money. Easy to use, houses endless applications, employees can use their mobile devices to apply, parses resumes into the applications, you can design your own reports or use the standard ones they have ready with a few clicks. Opportunities are limitless. They are always adding new features at no cost. Lastly, their customer service is second to none! Immediate responses to your questions, are always willing to help in any way possible, very friendly, professional staff who know what they are doing. Absolute best anywhere.

Desvantagens

Wish you could design something that if people out of the area or out of the country apply for the position we are recruiting for could be flagged as ineligible. Example, recruiting for a position that is onsite in the Minneapolis/St Paul areas, and we get applications from New York or Europe and Asia - these could be sent an automatic reply that they are ineligible for the position without having to manually do so.

Resposta do ApplicantPRO Traduzido para o Português

Thank you so much for your feedback, Karen! I would be happy to work with you to utilize our disqualification and automatic email features to help you sort out ineligible applicants and save you time! We love working with you and appreciate your business!

-Jandi Dean, Lead Hiring Consultant

• Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Bargain Product

Avaliado em 13/06/2018

Great affordable ATS for smaller companies.

Vantagens

This is a great product for a small budget.
-Post to job boards in one click
-Customize what access you want your hiring managers to have
-Easy to use for all user levels
-Update status, send bulk emails very easily
-Everything is customizable
-Customer Service is excellent from implementation on
-Simple system without all the bells and whistles a small business doesn't need

Desvantagens

None for me. For a larger company with a lot of openings it may not be enough. For anyone that hires only a few positions at a time it is great.

Resposta do ApplicantPRO Traduzido para o Português

Thank you for taking the time to review ApplicantPro! I'm glad to hear that the ability to post to multiple job boards with just one click is making your hiring process easier. Allowing different access levels for your team is great! We understand that not all users need access to everything we have to offer. Our system has many customizable options that allow us to meet the hiring needs of companies of all sizes. I would love to speak with you about additional options we have available as your company grows!

Thanks again!

Jandi Dean, Lead Hiring Consultant

Great value and robust ATS

Avaliado em 17/10/2017

Vantagens

Applicant Pro has been a great applicant tracking system (ATS) for us. It is user friendly and simple for hiring managers to go in and quickly review resumes, and it provides plenty of robust tools for our recruiting team to find the right talent. Tools such as texting candidates and built-in solutions for facilitating background tests has made thing easier for both our recruiting team and the candidates themselves.

Desvantagens

It doesn't offer seamless onboarding integration with our HRIS (Paycom), but that hasn't proved to be a big obstacle.

Resposta do ApplicantPRO Traduzido para o Português

Thank you for your feedback! We have recently released an extension to assist you with migrating information from ApplicantPro to your HRIS! Please contact a member of our support team. They would be happy to demonstrate this feature and get you started. Happy Hiring!

Great Product

Avaliado em 25/08/2016

Applicant Pro is easy to use. They have great customer support and are always friendly and able to help me with whatever I need. They also are always updating and finding new ways to make it easier to use. It used to take us a long time to go through applications and now it is a very small portion of what I do, which frees up my time to get other things accomplished.

Vantagens

The product is customizable, which is helpful to make it work the best for me. But they also have all the legal requirements already in place, which also makes my job easier.

Desvantagens

Can't think of anything. They are always looking for ways to improve, so some of the things I didn't realize were a problem are usually made easier for us.

Streamline Application

Avaliado em 16/08/2016

Before using ApplicantPro, our business was using solely paper applications. Not only was this a complete waste of paper, but our applicants had to come all the way out to our office to apply. After using ApplicantPro, we have streamlined our application process. It is now very easy to apply for a job with us, allowing for a larger volume of applications resulting in a bigger pool for us tho choose from. We are extremely happy with ApplicationPro and would recommend it to anyone wanting to veer away from a standard paper application.

Resposta do ApplicantPro Traduzido para o Português

Thank you so much for the review. It means so much to us! I am also so happy to hear that moving to ApplicantPro from a paper based process has been so positive for you. Please let me know if there is anything that you need going forward. --Heidi

Cristen
  • Setor: Administração pública

We love Applicant PRO !!

Avaliado em 01/10/2018

Our experience internally and externally using ApplicantPro has been excellent. We recommend ApplicantPro all the time !

Vantagens

We've used ApplicantPro for years and the ease of use is the best -- very intuitive.

Desvantagens

No cons that we've come across. Very happy.

Resposta do ApplicantPRO Traduzido para o Português

Hi, Kristen! Thank you for taking the time to review our product. We're really happy you and your team love ApplicantPro! Let us know of any feedback that would make your process better.

Cynthia
  • Setor: Educação superior
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great Software Option for Small Organization(s)

Avaliado em 03/10/2019

We have received less calls from applicants regarding the status of their submission due to the quick response they receive from the system. We have experienced a lower number of incomplete applications due to the follow up email feature. Also, we have been able to process unqualified applicants more efficiently and notify them of the status of their application.

Vantagens

I like the simplicity of assigning an applicant to multiple hiring manager. That process with our previous software would be cumbersome. Also, I enjoy the fact that I can communicate with both the applicant and hiring manager with ease and that every email and note can be seen by my supervisor, which cuts down on our having to meet to discuss the last time we've been in contact with an applicant (or candidate).

Closing out a position is also a quicker process for our department. With all of the data captured in the system, we just needed to design a summary format with the information we need on one page to file for our records. This allows for us to look at one sheet of paper and have the history of the position.

Desvantagens

I wish there was a setting (that could be changed back and forth) that allowed for applicants to initially be listed in alphabetical order and then allow for us to sort them by date if needed. I check for new applicants once in the morning and then again in the afternoon, however, I'm usually going into the system to post an updated status. It would just make them easier to find right away.

Resposta do ApplicantPRO Traduzido para o Português

Thank you for taking the time to review our software, Cynthia! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying our software and that it allows you to communicate with the applicant and the hiring manager. We are also happy to hear that you have more applicants completing the application.
We would love to speak with you regarding filtering your applicants in alphabetical order. That is something that is available now. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!

-Mindi

Terri

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Makes our life so much easier!

Avaliado em 25/01/2017

I have used Applicant Pro for a few years now, and just recently it was one of the first things I added when I started my new job last year. I love the way everything is in one place. I can easily put our open position on-line, and it feeds out to the list of free job boards. I can also choose to send out to fee-based job boards with one click. All my managers can see the applicants, and all applicants are saved into the database. And the reporting (which I used for the first time last year) for Affirmative Action cuts down on hours of my time. I am a one -person department within a small bank. I do it all - and this makes my recruiting function so much simpler, faster and streamlined. With one click, I can also send the job to our state DOL, as well as our Veterans and People with Disabilities reps. Anyone who has the authority to see an applicant can make notes directly on that applicant, and rate the applicant for future. We have one position that turns over frequently (Teller) just because we have so many - and we can go right back to our notes on-line for those candidates who impressed us who we did not hire. In short, it's one of the best tools I've used in my HR career.

Vantagens

Ease of use, affordable, ability to save candidates information. Ability for other managers to use the data base directly, one click to send job out to multiple areas.

Desvantagens

I find some recent changes very confusing - I think it was easier to use previously and I find myself getting a little lost.

Trinidad

ApplicantPRO Rocks!

Avaliado em 18/06/2019

HR has seen an increase in productivity and efficiency because this software is more than just an applicant tracking system. It allows us to store our employment letters/documents, assessment/interview results, and background results/documents all in one place! It's a one-stop shop for recruitment & onboarding! I've done the research, and no other company offers so much for such an incredible cost!!

Vantagens

ApplicantPRO is so user-friendly and keeps applicant information in an organized manner on one screen. Having immediate access to customer service is a big plus! The e-Forms and Inbox Template features have been an enormous help in streamlining our recruitment process. We also love that we can text applicants!

Desvantagens

I am unable to attach a file to the Messages email in the application. I have to send a separate email, attach the document, then copy/paste the verbiage into the Notes section of the application. Also, we are in different time zones. It would be helpful to have someone in their customer service department remain available to help until 5:00pm, PST.

Resposta do ApplicantPRO Traduzido para o Português

Thank you so much for your review, Trinidad. We're always happy to hear that you're loving all the amazing features that our company provides and that your team is more efficient and productive - that's definitely something to celebrate!

Also, we appreciate your feedback on where we can improve. I'll be sure to pass this info along!

As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro!

- Ariana, Director of Client Services

Steve

They hit a home run

Avaliado em 12/09/2019

Vantagens

Applicant Pro is very intuitive for anyone to use. You can send a variety of emails/texts to applicants and can easily change the standard communication at any time. The system notifies me when anyone applies or completes additional information that we requested. Their support staff is fast to respond to any question. They are amazing and very helpful. I have heard the CEO speak at an HR conference. He had advise for writing more effective job postings and was willing to speak individually with anyone who wanted additional help.

Desvantagens

Once I click the "message button" I wish I could see the applicant's preferred method of receiving communication from us. This is a very minor issue, since I have to look at and remember their preference before hitting the message button.

Resposta do ApplicantPRO Traduzido para o Português

Hi Steve! Thank you so much for reviewing our product. We are happy to hear that we hit it out of the ballpark for you. If you are at all interested in the job ads our Support Team would be happy to speak with you as well. We do have a code you can use to receive $30 off of your ad.
Thank you for your feedback on the applicant's preferred method of communication showing in the inbox. I am happy to pass this along to our Product Team as an improvement.
If there's anything we can do for your team, please let us know. As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro!

-Mindi

Nicole
  • Setor: Manutenção predial

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great Applicant Tracking System!!!

Avaliado em 21/10/2019

Vantagens

When I purchased this software, we were still taking paper applications. This software has significantly impacted our company and the applicant process. We utilize the background screening option and have most recently added the onboarding piece. Every time I need customer service, they are quick to respond and are always able to help with my needs. Applicant Pro is very easy to use and the cost was much more attractive than any other software I looked at. I've been using this product for about 4 years now and we have never had a price increase or hidden costs.

Desvantagens

No complaints! I haven't found anything about this software that I don't like.

Resposta do ApplicantPRO Traduzido para o Português

Thank you so much for kind words and review of our software, Nicole. We get excited to hear how using our system helps with the efficiency of your team's hiring process and that we have been able to provide you with a service while keeping the cost down. We are happy to hear that you have implemented the background checks and the onboarding piece in your process. It makes it easier to hire having all those pieces in the same system.

Julie
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

Every Bell & Whistle Imaginable --the RECRUITER's ATS

Avaliado em 03/07/2019

I am able to get recruitment reports for our executive team as easily as I can post a job. This is a system made BY end users FOR end users. Could not be happier and have no plans of making any change any time soon.

Vantagens

I have used many different ATS software programs and what makes this program stand out is that it is so simple to use - so powerful - and the customer service is unparalleled. In fact, ApplicantPro should give "lessons" to some of the big dogs out there....

Desvantagens

It is not fully integrated with our payroll system, so we have to manually enter the new hire. HOWEVER, we talked to customer service and probably the time this is posted, they will have this option available. Customer service is so responsive!

Resposta do ApplicantPRO Traduzido para o Português

Thank you so much for your review, Julie. We're so happy to hear that you're loving the system and that your process is going so smoothly! That's music to our ears.

We definitely have payroll integration options for you & we'd love to talk through that with you and get you taken care of. Give us a call at 888.633.9269 and we can get you started!

As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro! We appreciate your business.

-Ariana, Director of Client Services

Gretchen

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great choice for those who want great customer service on a budget

Avaliado em 11/01/2017

It's often true that you get what you pay for, but in the case of Applicant Pro, you get a great deal for a great price. Their customer service is second to none. I recently wanted to change the structure of our job requisition, which required help from their service team. They did the changes within 24 hours and also gave some great advice. Another big win for Applicant Pro!

Vantagens

It fits our needs. It's very user-friendly. We make anywhere between 75 and 100 hires per year and it suits both my needs on the recruiting side and also the needs of the hiring managers who use it.

Desvantagens

I sometimes wish there was more that I could do as an administrator - the ability to modify the requisition myself would've been nice, but Applicant Pro's customer team did it so quickly that it's not an issue. I also really wish there was a way to mask applicant names to the hiring managers. We live in a small place and while we do our best to ensure non-discriminatory hiring, it's really difficult when everyone knows someone who knows someone.

Brandon

APPLICANT PRO

Avaliado em 02/12/2019

No more paper copies during the hiring process has saved tremendous amounts of both time and effort.

Vantagens

Our applicant pool is always full of many qualified & experienced applicants; we pull applicants from many different websites and get a good variety.
The support team and representatives who have helped us out with navigating the website & making the application process more simple have been phenomenal.
There are many things that can be added into Applicant Pro that go hand-in-hand with the onboarding process and they integrate perfect with this program.
The overall layout of the website and the application page & jobs pages are very easy to use & figure out.

Desvantagens

Stuff that we have not been able to figure out has always been answered in a very timely fashion and we have never had to wait and figure issues out on our own. There is nothing that we dislike at this moment in time.

Resposta do ApplicantPRO Traduzido para o Português

Hi, Brandon! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software. We really appreciate your feedback and love that you have had such great experiences working with our Support Reps! It's good to hear that our software has helped with your applicant flow.

Sherri
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

My Job is Much Easier Now

Avaliado em 06/01/2020

The support from the ApplicantPRO staff is also wonderful. They regularly schedule touch bases to make sure we are using the software effectively and taking advantage of changes and updates. I have also used them to help write job ads and we manage our background checks, motor vehicle checks, and DOT drug testing through the software as well.

Vantagens

As a department of one, ApplicantPro software allows me to easily post jobs and manage applicant flow. I can keep track of the hiring manager's inputs and what stage each candidate is at. We often have multiple people giving impact on each hire and this makes that very straightforward.

Desvantagens

There is nothing about the software that I can complain about.

Resposta do ApplicantPRO Traduzido para o Português

Hi, Sherri! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software! It makes us so happy to hear that our software has made your job easier being a
department of one.
If there is anything we can do to help make your hiring process more efficient, let us know. Thanks for using ApplicantPro!

Princess
  • Setor: Transporte marítimo

Impressed with customer support

Avaliado em 19/06/2019

Vantagens

I like the tutorials and the search function at the bottom of the screen. I have had a very positive experience with ApplicantPRO's customer support. I receive prompt follow up in both chat dialogues and emails. Customer support always follows up to be sure there responses answered all of my questions. This has made the service very easy to use.

Desvantagens

There are great integrations available currently. But we'd always be open to seeing more integrations.

Resposta do ApplicantPRO Traduzido para o Português

Thanks for your review, Princess. It's so great to know that our Support Team is helping customers like you use our system with ease. I'll be sure to let them know!

We'd love to know more about the integrations you'd like to see! If you could send that info to [email protected], we'll be sure to get it over to our Integrations Team for review.

As always, thanks for choosing ApplicantPro!

- Ariana, Director of Client Services

Micaela
  • Setor: Engenharia civil

ApplicantPro Review

Avaliado em 27/05/2021

Good

Vantagens

I like being able to tag applicants with their statuses or creating my own custom tags.

Desvantagens

I wish the statuses would change automatically.

Resposta do ApplicantPRO Traduzido para o Português

Thank you so much for your review, Micaela! We're so happy to hear that the custom tags feature has been so helpful for your team.

I'd like to talk with you more about your request for status automation. We do have a feature that can be utilized to help speed up the status assignment for initial applications, and we can attach auto-emails to those statuses as well!

If you're interested in setting this feature up & learning more, please contact our Support Team at 888.633.926 or [email protected] and we'd be happy to show you the magic!

As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro for your hiring needs. We appreciate your business!

Cindy
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great product and superior support

Avaliado em 14/11/2019

I am impressed with the level of support that AP gives to small business and non-profit customers. Their support in helping attract potential hires has helped my organization attract quality applicants and has increased our brand.

Vantagens

Ease of use & the added features have helped us attract quality applicants

Desvantagens

There is nothing I do not like other than I do not like add on costs if you are a premium customer

Resposta do ApplicantPRO Traduzido para o Português

Thank you Cindy for taking the time to review our software. It makes us happy to hear that you have been able to get the quality applicants you need to fill your positions. We are also happy to hear the level of support you have received from our Support Team. We love it when we are able to help small businesses succeed! If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!

Emily
  • Setor: Manutenção predial

Easiest system yet

Avaliado em 05/08/2019

We've tried out a lot of products and this one was the easiest by far.

Vantagens

It's incredibly easy to set up and use. We were able to implement very quickly. It's also much less expensive than anything else we tried.

Desvantagens

Nothing we don't like yet. Everything has gone very smoothly.

Alternativas consideradas

Razões para escolher o ApplicantPRO

We were looking for something less expensive and easy to use.

Razões para mudar para o ApplicantPRO

Cheaper and simpler

Resposta do ApplicantPRO Traduzido para o Português

Hi, Emily! Thank you so mi=uch for taking the time to review our product. We are happy to hear that you were able to easily implement ApplicantPro.
Please let us know if you or your team needs help with anything. We are happy to help.

As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!

Mindi, Manager of Support

Jason
  • Setor: Automotivo
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001-5 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great product for the price!

Avaliado em 02/07/2019

This has been a game changer for us allowing us to work on generating more candidates as opposed to filtering through paper applications.

Vantagens

ApplicantPro has been great to use. This was our first venture into the ATS and it works great for what we are using it for. I love the enhancements they continue to make (HR Forms, Onboarding, etc) and they are always reaching out to help you maximize the product.

Desvantagens

I do wish it was easier to search resumes that are already in the ATS, but there are decent work arounds.

Resposta do ApplicantPRO Traduzido para o Português

Thanks so much for your review, Jason. We're happy to hear your first ATS experience is taking your hiring to the next level!

We appreciate the feedback on our resume search capabilities. We'll pass that along.

As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro!

-Ariana, Director of Client Services

Leon
  • Setor: Construção

Time Saving and Organized

Avaliado em 28/10/2019

ApplicantPRO has been a big help in streamlining our hiring process. They have taken the time to followup with with us to make sure we are aware of new tools they have come out with that can help improve our process.

Vantagens

ApplicantPRO has streamlined our application process from all paper applications to electronic applications. Our applications are much more organized and easily accessible.

Desvantagens

The one thing I like the least about ApplicantPRO is that it does not currently sync with our payroll provider

Resposta do ApplicantPRO Traduzido para o Português

Thank you for taking the time to review our software, Leon! We appreciate your feedback and love that we have been able to help streamline your process and make it more efficient. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!