KineMaster

Software de edição de vídeos para Android e iPhone.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

31 avaliações

Ryku
  • Setor: Produção audivisual

Kinemaster! Great Mobile Video Editing App

Avaliado em 05/07/2022

My overall experience with kind master has been a great one I think that it's a great mobile video editor. I really like the fact that Google Drive is integrated into the software and you can download Straight from Google Drive to your phone and use the media that you download on kinemaster.

Vantagens

What I like most about Kinemaster was, it's ease of use, animations and transitions, sound effects, music and video effects. I think that overall this is one of the best mobile video editing apps on the market. It has tons of features and has high quality export.

Desvantagens

Things at least liked about Kinemaster was, the fact that you have to buy the premium subscription to get the best features out of the app. It's like night and day when you have the free version and have the premium version. I feel like they shouldn't even have a free version they should have a premium version so that when you purchase the app you get everything in store and ready to go.

Adobe Creative Cloud

Razões para mudar para o KineMaster

The reason why I chose kind Master overall compared to other products that had similar functions, was due to its ease of use and it's plethora of add-ons such as sound effects music animations and transitions and sound mixing.
Deepak
  • Setor: Animação

Kinemaster

Avaliado em 17/09/2022

I used along 3years and it was amazing experience

Smooth Enter Face and Easy Video Editing

Desvantagens

Audiobook media library and all customers support

PowerDirector

Because I need Clean and clear interface editor
Harshit

Kinemaster Review

Avaliado em 30/09/2022

My Overall Experience Was Good. I Use Kinemaster From Past 3 year I have Not any Problem Kinemaster regularly come with new features.

Vantagens

There Is A Lot Features For Vedio Editing In Android I don't Think There Is Another App Which have This Features. I Like Transition And Effects Of This App.

Desvantagens

There Is No Feature Of Masking Vedio. it Difficult To Switch App Just For Masking Vedios And It Also Impact Quality Of Vedios.

Sunil
  • Setor: Varejistas
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

Complicated app

Avaliado em 25/10/2022

Vantagens

Features such as Layers and transitions are good

Desvantagens

These is no one time purchase option. No templates to create social content.Confusing options

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

KineMaster

Avaliado em 11/08/2022

I've been using KineMaster for more than 2 years ago, I no need to create a video on my computer, Just only on my Phone. I've created a lot of videos for uploading to social media. KineMaster is easy to use and there are a lot of features.

Vantagens

I like KineMaster very much because it has a lot of features that allow me to edit my video project great, I can make a professional video with this app.

Desvantagens

I like all KineMaster's features, But I think Kinemaster should include lower third animate more for users.

PowerDirector

Razões para mudar para o KineMaster

I think KineMaster easy to use and there are a lot of features
Rishabh

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Kinemaster Review

Avaliado em 11/07/2022

Vantagens

The best video editing software, which has lot of latest and exciting features for edit your video. You can trimming your video, audio, images, etc. It is very easy to use and it's user interface is also very simple. It has speed control, theme, filters, transition, animation, frame by frame trimming, and many more features. You can also share your video to social media with the help of this software, and it's very user friendly mobile video editor.

Desvantagens

Sometimes it lags while editing 4K video and if you are using free version then it will leave the application watermark. It consumes lot of ram, so sometimes your device can lag also while using this software. For new user it is very complicated to use it. Paid version have lot of latest features.

Kushal

Kinemaster Application Review

Avaliado em 26/10/2022

Vantagens

According to me, the most useful feature of this software is splitting videos from timeline and adding another footage.

Desvantagens

The least feature about this software is media library for using stock videos.

Awan

Best video editing application

Avaliado em 17/10/2022

My overall experience with KineMaster is very good.

Vantagens

KineMaster is the best application for editing video. You can easily edit any video, change background music, add logo in the start and also can write any thing you want to. You can easily download music from KineMaster library and it have lot of free features to use.

Desvantagens

KineMaster don't cut the audio file into two parts. When you trim an audio file from one side, the other side will be disappear and editing a long video slows the mobile.

Shivam

The Best Video Editor for Smartphones

Avaliado em 29/10/2022

Vantagens

KineMaster has lots of features like Green Screen, Stickers, Text Effects, Sound, etc. which helps to edit any sort of video with just a phone.

Desvantagens

It needs an upgrade in order to access its Asset Store.

Ika
  • Setor: Contabilidade
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

On the go video editing software for students with its superb outcome

Avaliado em 18/10/2022

Vantagens

I love this one because it was easy to understand the way it works. Using the software for our video project, I can say that we always get the result we want. From the transition to the effects, this software never disappoint us.

Desvantagens

I can't think of anything that can be improve in this software because its been a great help for us and outcomes are superb. Great software indeed!

Revanth
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

Excellent Software for Quick Video editing

Avaliado em 23/09/2021

Best pocket software for editing video easily. Sometime if their is need to edit videos just a little, kinemaster will be a good choice. It is simple yet advanced with a lot features for editing videos effectively.

Vantagens

For Editing small clips or lengthy videos KineMaster is best. Video clips can be inserted in series and parallel for editing effectively. KineMaster has all the necessary features for editing videos. Why editing can be done quickly is because first of all it is in android like you can edit anytime anywhere just with phone. You can insert videos, images, clip graphics, animated pngs, Video effects, Transitions, animated stickers, Text etc,. Rending or Export speed is fast. KineMaster is easy to learn and use. Its very useful when their is less to edit with less time.

Desvantagens

If their was graph option for creating smooth motions it would have been amazing, hope they introduce it in future. Other than this It has every features i need to edit videos.

Lalit
  • Setor: Internet
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Kinemaster Honest Review

Avaliado em 23/10/2021

Vantagens

For Altering little clasps or extensive recordings KineMaster is ideal. Video clasps can be embedded in series and equal for altering viably. KineMaster has every one of the important elements for altering recordings. Why altering should be possible rapidly is on the grounds that above all else it is in android like you can alter whenever anyplace with telephone. You can embed recordings, pictures, cut illustrations, enlivened pngs, Video impacts, Advances, vivified stickers, Text and so on, Tearing or Product speed is quick. KineMaster is not difficult to learn and utilize. Its extremely valuable when their is less to alter with less time.

Desvantagens

In case their was chart choice for making smooth movements it would have been astonishing, trust they present it in future. Other than this It has each element I wanted to alter recordings.

Cristhian Josue
  • Setor: Design

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Kinemaster, the video editor that every smartphone needs

Avaliado em 05/09/2021

Vantagens

I like Kinemaster, it allows me to edit any video I have on my mobile device, it allows me to have an amazing workflow and the possibility to make sketches of projects and edits that I can later perfect on my PC.

I would recommend this video editor for the Youtuber who is just starting in the creation of videos and doesn't have a PC to make their audiovisuals, this app can be used to edit from gameplays to unboxing, even music videos.

Desvantagens

Kinemaster is a video editor too limited, from the small number of native resources it has, to the impossibility of creating exact cuts, there are times when keeping track of our timeline is complicated, there are even other apps that could help us in a better way than this video editor.

Kinemaster may be the most popular smartphone video editor, but that doesn't make it the best in its field.

Soumya
  • Setor: Música

KineMaster Review

Avaliado em 18/04/2022

KineMaster has a noteworthy scope of highlights, while staying instinctive and usable. It doesn't have the profundity of adjusting choices that you'd find in any semblance of Premiere Pro or DaVinci Resolve, yet it's a stage above most normal portable altering applications like iMovie

Vantagens

KineMaster is one of the most outstanding video altering applications on Android, iPhone and iPad at the present time. It's an extraordinary choice for fledglings or middle of the road makers who need further developed altering highlights and more command over their ventures.

Desvantagens

Sometimes I am unable to export the video in 4k quality. I don't know why bigger size of videos got failed to export in 4k quality.

Goda
  • Setor: Animação

KineMaster Review

Avaliado em 11/07/2022

My overall experience is great. I especially use it for screenshots and animation so it's wonderful and I advise you to use it too.

Vantagens

I like that it was really easy and straight foraward to use it. Plus if there were some problems or if I didn't understand something then I would watch a video on YouTube and it would make the whole thing much easier to understand.

Desvantagens

I didn't like that when I deleted the pictures, photos or the finished projects it wouldn't automatically save it to the kinemaster's gallery

Yogesh
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001-5 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy to use Video editing tool for beginners

Avaliado em 12/09/2022

Vantagens

KineMaster is an easy to use Video editing tool with a variety of features. Even a beginner can explore and utilise the capabilities of KineMaster. I have used it's Android based version and must say that it's a critical part of my toolkit. As a blogger, content creator; KineMaster is my first choice for editing videos irrespective of the Social platforms I am creating videos for.

Desvantagens

Based on my usage; I haven't experienced any issues so far.

Rahul
  • Setor: E-Learning

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Best video editor for mobile

Avaliado em 11/08/2022

Kinemaster is a best video editor for video editor. I am using kinemaster 2+ years for my YouTube video editing and for other social media video editing. Kinemaster very helpful for my social media video editing.thank you kine master. And please fix some problem kinemaster.

Vantagens

Kinemaster is also premium level video editor for mobile users
It's very easy to use.
Enough elements
Sound effects
Transition.

Desvantagens

Kinemaster is good aap but in New updates some error
Like, video export and encoding, auto back.

Sarang

Analysis on usage of Kinemaster

Avaliado em 30/07/2022

My experience with KInemaster is quite satisfactory. I am a college student, who usually does a lot of video editing work along with my friends for academic purposes and programmes. Kinemaster has helped me almost all the works I had to do in the last six months and it has proven effective and efficient in my personal experience.

Vantagens

Kinemaster provides a lot of presets, effects, a properly arranged predefined tools and all other settings which are easy, effective and efficient to use.

Desvantagens

The freedom of movement on a device like smartphone is limited in Kinemaster. Applications like Inshot allows a user to interact with the video and audio clips even while a tool is selected making it less time consuming. But Kinemaster even after being more advanced, a user has to press back twice to get to interact with the video and audio clips.

Safi
  • Setor: E-Learning

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Kinemaster an excellent editing app

Avaliado em 15/07/2022

It is outstanding application for video editing and video making.

Vantagens

It is easy to use. I like the options like chroma key, voice over and its library the most

Desvantagens

It takes more time in exporting the video.

Pragnesh
  • Setor: Internet
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Kine master review

Avaliado em 15/01/2022

Vantagens

Alter numerous layers and recordings, sound, texts, penmanship styles, pictures and then some.
2. Change video tone, brilliance and other video settings.
3. Record video with sound all the while on your cell phone.
4. Share video to YouTube, Facebook, Google+, Dropbox and other web-based media stages.
5. Support video and sound altering on iPhone, iPad and Android gadgets.
6. Kine Master video supervisor has been refreshed as of late at January 26th, 2019.

Desvantagens

1. Kine Master free application will leave a watermark on your sent out video.
2. Numerous protests about Kine Master Pro video editorial manager trade accidents and blunders.
3. Kine Master Chrome Key doesn't chip away at Samsung and certain Android models.
4. Kine Master might make your telephone freezing.

Andile
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001-5 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

KineMaster Has Room For Improvement

Avaliado em 16/12/2021

I use Kinemaster a lot when making YouTube Videos. I get gigs that require me to edit videos for YouTube and it is easy for me to get the work done quickly, edit and deliver to the customer and be satisfied.

Vantagens

There are powerful tools that I can use and the features and tools are easy to navigate through, you do not need to be a professional editor to be able to use it. I like that I can rely on it for green screen edits, giving off good quality videos that I use to upload on YouTube. I like the fact that I can use KineMaster pretty much on any device, smartphone, pc, it does not require large amount of computer specs.

Desvantagens

The main con that I have is the fact that it does not have a variety of editing tools, this is me comparing to Adobe Premier Pro which has proved to have a variety and at times with edits that are already done for you. Besides that, I love that it is easy to navigate through.

uyi Mike

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

kine master my paddi for life

Avaliado em 17/09/2022

Vantagens

The colourgrading and the background audio.another thing is that it makes me proud when I post my edicted jobs

Desvantagens

More filters should be added and more backgrounds

Fahmy
  • Setor: Automotivo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Best mobile video editor !

Avaliado em 03/06/2022

I love kinemaster so much, simple and fast, i use this app once a week to edit my videos just only with my phone, it helps me a lot !!! Amazing App.

Vantagens

I like this app so much, its help me a lot, i can edit my video everytime, anytime, wherever time with a lot of features, it's easy to use, theres a lot tutorial video about this app. Good job, amazing !!!!

Desvantagens

Overall i like this app, but at higher video like 4k resolution, this app cant handle it, it reduce the resolution, i dont know if this just only at my phone or this is a bug.

Tejas
  • Setor: Fotografia
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

This app is amazing video editing app for mobile

Avaliado em 08/09/2022

I have best experience with kinemaster but i dont like the purchase and kinemaster logo

Vantagens

I can make any effact in my video. I can crop my video in any ratio

Desvantagens

Best quility video editing for any field so you can use it for video editing.

Unique
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1 000 funcionários

KineMaster masters A/V needs

Avaliado em 12/03/2022

Vantagens

KineMaster is one the best editing app for audio or video because of its easy interface. You may your output in just a matter of minutes

Desvantagens

I am hoping that the devoper will include more and more features. Thank you.