Kapwing

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app

86 avaliações

David B.
  • Setor: Internet

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A plataforma online de edição de vídeos Kapwing, facilita meu trabalho, e muito!

Muito boa!

Vantagens

A simplicidade operacional e não obrigatoriedade de ter que estampar sua marca d'água.
Estou satisfeito com a plataforma. . .

Desvantagens

As opções de transição entre cenas. Pouco suaves, abruptas e bem perceptíveis.

Danny B.
  • Setor: Fotografia
  • Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Decepção

Avaliado em 16/06/2021

Vantagens

Paguei 20 dólares no app e perdi HORAS de trabalho. Todas as minhas legendas sumiram, claro que não devolveram meu dinheiro e nem vão devolver as minhas horas trabalhadas. Revoltante

Desvantagens

Se fecharem o site, perdes tudo que fizeste

Jaze P.
  • Setor: Arquitetura e planejamento

Kapwing Is King

Avaliado em 15/08/2021

When I use this software, I feel all sorts of creative juices flowing because of how jam-packed with features the software really is. A very well-made product that will keep you enticed for hours.

Vantagens

Removing the background from an image is what I use this software for primarily. It has so many more features that I occasionally dabble into, so its versatile like that. I highly recommend it.

Desvantagens

There are no cons. This software is golden, I mean you can go as far as to making memes on it amongst other things. So no, I don't see any drawbacks from using it. You'd be doing yourself a favor.

VEGAS Pro

Razões para escolher o Kapwing

I couldn't resize my video aspect ratio appropriately through Pinnacle so I went looking for an alternative.

Razões para mudar para o Kapwing

Kapwing has the ability to add way more video filters than Vegas Pro so I gave it a shot and was very impressed with the end result.
Martin J.
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best online video service ever. And a miracle for deaf people.

Avaliado em 12/02/2020

This review is focused only on one of Kapwing feature - AI generated subtitles. I known that Kapwing offers many tools for online video editing (and they are very good), but I'm using just one of them - Subtitler. This tool is able to autogenerate subtitles for video in almost any language. And this is cool! You know - I'm deaf (or almost deaf, to be correct) and thank to Kapwing I’m now able understand and react on videos from my friends :) (I’m able to read and write in 6 languages, but if someone sent me video-message, I was f*cked… :D Not any more, thank to this service). Before Kapwing I had to download the video, extract audio from it, process the audio file with dedicated software and then, finally, I got subtitles (poor quality subtitles, I have to say). With Kapwing I just paste URL to Subtitler and get subtitles. Miracle, for me.

- it works like a charm
- simple use, perfect output
- multi-language support (AI autogenerated subtitles are best on market (seriously. I tried many other services))
- it's free (mind-blowing! Service of this quality free? Just WOW!)

- nothing at all
- OK, there are some glitches in AI autogenerated subtitles, but the output is "good enough" in most situations

Navish A.
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 2.0 /10

I hope the product improves. It has a lot of potential. But at this point, it is purely...

Avaliado em 02/06/2020

Vantagens

1. This software is definitely one of the easiest video editing softwares you will find in the market to use.
2. A majority of its features are available for free, so 5/5 on value for money there.
3. The auto-subtitle feature is great. It helps you get started with 75% of the work and then you can simply edit it to have subtitles done in 1/4th the time.

Desvantagens

1. The software, atleast the main overall tool - Studio - is incredibly clunky. It is ridden with bugs. It also fails to save properly and you keep losing a bunch of your work. As an exmaple of its bugs, right now I am facing a problem where a trimmed portion of the video is showing up on the final export and the subtitles are all off-sync from it too. Exported it multiple times! Argh!
2. It provides zero indication if its actually doing any processing or not in the background and occasionally just "hangs". Which is weird for a software on the cloud.
3. An immense number of basic features are just pure lacking that I feel are necessary - an undo/history feature, transition features that are actually use-able, audio adjustment across layers, export of entire video's subtitle file (can only export individual layer).
4. The export quality simply is not high. Even when you choose the 1080p option. It also dampens the audio in the video for no reason!
4. Looking for its training center feels like a maze. Once you find it, there is a small bunch of tutorial articles that are decent but is the barest minimum you can think of. But beyond that, the resources section reads more like marketing material that gets ridiculous to go through!

Henry W.
  • Setor: Varejistas
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Great Editor for On-the-Fly Project

Avaliado em 11/09/2021

It was difficult to learn, but after browsing the features and capability (including the speed of import/export of files) we knew it would be the perfect in-between for video editing.

Vantagens

There is no program or drive required for use. To our knowledge and experience, Kapwing is a browser-based editor, and it is a fairly robust service. It may take a while to learn and memorize the quirks that exist in the program, but it is freely available, and that has helped us out tremendously.

Desvantagens

The paywall. The paywall seems unusual and perhaps unfair. Hard to tell because it exists behind the option to save more than a handful of files. The price tag is high, but that tag doesn't prevent us from using the core features.

Adobe Creative Cloud

Razões para mudar para o Kapwing

While Adobe no doubt has a host of features, we were looking for something simple, fast, and inexpensive. Adobe was none of those things.
Brianne K.
  • Setor: Software
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

memes as a service

Avaliado em 12/02/2020

Great experience using the product, especially with a small team

Vantagens

I use Kapwing to create video content and memes for my early stage company.

This has been a great way to generate traffic to my professional website and leads to higher engagement on our company's social media channels.

Desvantagens

I don't have any complaints at this time

Mohamed Y.
  • Setor: Imprensa
  • Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita

it is free but if you need to restore video 24 Hour you must bay it

Avaliado em 11/09/2021

very easy if you ara bigener i recomedid it

Vantagens

text titles ,also video texting, if you need memo template you can find this web easy it has squar and also vertical all video Sise if you post fb or yt

Desvantagens

its easy to edit also it you understand it very easy

Lumen5 e InVideo

Razões para mudar para o Kapwing

becouse its vey easy if you are a bigener for editig
Pradip K.
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

Top Web App for video editing

Avaliado em 12/09/2021

It's been really fun to work with Kapwing and the support has been really great. I have been able to create videos that have been really appreciated very well.

Vantagens

Availability of features, access, ease of use, voice to text, and animated graphics.

Desvantagens

I have had this product for two years and I have not found any cons yet.

Beth D.
  • Setor: Rádio e televisão

Great For Editing Videos

Avaliado em 13/07/2021

This is one of several video editing software options I use when I upload music videos and other items to You Tube. I like it.

Vantagens

If you are someone who likes to edit or splice videos like myself, this is the place to do it. The free version allows you to merge, splice, cut, and edit videos for You Tube, Instagram and other applications that allow you to use videos. It is fairly easy to use and understand for a beginner who has never used video editing tools before. At the same time the finished product is nice enough for a professional influencer or vlogger to use as well.

Desvantagens

There are limits to file sizes on the free version, so if you are a first time user just checking it out, you may end up having to buy the paid version anyway just to use it, and I occasionally had files not get edited even when they were slightly under the size limit after cutting.

Kelvin F.
  • Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses

Kapwing Review

Avaliado em 11/08/2021

Was great using it for promo videos an YouTube videos.

Vantagens

The fact that am able to add shapes to my videos and export to different formats make kapwing a great tool

Desvantagens

I'd prefer an offline version of kapwing

Mark W.
  • Setor: Produção audivisual
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Love Kapwing -- Highly Recommended for any Content Creator

Avaliado em 02/04/2020

Kapwing is great for various reasons. There's a lot of features for both images and video, all of which are extremely easy to use. I also like that the Kapwing staff actively participates in a discord channel they run, and response quickly to user feedback and input. They are always listening to their users and doing the best they can to offer new features and update the software to meet the needs of the users. As stated in the title of my review, if you create content, even using high end software, there's likely a reason for you to still use Kapwing for something.

Vantagens

Kapwing is an incredible platform that makes editing video and images really easy. Having the various tools and templates makes things extremely easy and will have you making material that looks extremely professional, like it was made on very high end software.

Desvantagens

So if you use the free version without an account, there's a very large and distracting watermark on the content. I wish it was smaller for the free version. I do pay for the Pro account, but I did that before Kapwing changed their site around where if you create an account, there's no watermark. Though they did a recent update where projects export quicker for pro users, I don't believe there's enough of a difference between the Pro account and the free account, to justify the $200/year price point. Now that you no longer need to pay $200,to remove the watermark, there's really no justification for the price. Obviously the money goes to helping them stay funded and create a great product, and I get that, but I believe they should provide more value for Pro users.

Also, I think their regular "studio" tool is a bit clunky and isn't that great to use. When using a specific tool, it's great. But starting a project from scratch in Studio is a bit tedious.

Syed R.
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Kapwing – ‘a versatile tool to create any content easily with drag and drop actions’

Avaliado em 25/09/2020

I like to use this tool . As I sated, Kapwing has a lot of good features and the default configuration with the social networks is very convenient for me. So, my overall experience with Kapwing is very good.

Vantagens

I think trimming the video is super easy in Kapwing with drag and drop actions. This software is absolutely an easy platform for the beginner. I am convinced with a lot of free features of Kapwing which are very useful. I love the fact that they have an auto-subtitle option and this is really time-saving. Also, I would like to mention the resizing feature which makes it easy to create different content on the same platform. I think the online editing opportunity is very useful because there is no hassle to install it on the computer. You can edit anything from anywhere. The default configuration for various social media is amazing and this option allows me to publish the videos smoothly.

Desvantagens

I didn’t like that I lost my work a few times and I think glitches occurred with my task. I observed exporting videos sometimes a slow process. I like to use this tool but wish if they could have more features and elements to be even more creative with this software.

Robin P.
  • Setor: Fotografia
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

AN EARLY REVIEW OF KAPWING

Avaliado em 28/03/2020

I use it primarily to create versions of my original photographs to suit Instagram's aspect ratio limitations without undesirable cropping. I am retired from business and so Kapwing's free option is very important to me - It enables me to remain creative.

Kapwing technical support and response is very good and the user feels that they care and that you are not abandoned after they have created their software as is the case with some app developers.

Vantagens

I particularly like its straightforward interface and that also that my images are not spoilt by Kapwing credits - In gratitude I always credit #kapwing on social media and recommend it to others.

Desvantagens

It can be a bit clunky when uploading an image and Tool Tips would make it much easier. My learning curve has mostly been by experiment!

After uploading an image it often doesn't automatically show for selection in my Workspace and consequently can be difficult to find.

Ben R.
  • Setor: Música
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Social Media Manager Essential Tools

Avaliado em 21/12/2018

Their team has always been very responsive in helping me with any questions I've had. I can't wait to see this product become more widely used in helping content creators reach their audiences effectively like they have done for me.

Vantagens

This tool should be in every social media account managers bookmark list. I use this daily to help with video editing. Even if you're a pro video editor, their is no need to be spending hours trying to get the format correct. Kapwing does the hard work for you.

Desvantagens

No real cons, this service is solid. My only wish list request would be the ability to have an archive of the videos I've already worked on. So incase the client needs something edited/resized I don't have to reupload.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Produção audivisual
  • Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Kapwing makes simple video tasks even simpler!

Avaliado em 13/12/2018

My overall experience with Kapwing has been great! I'll definitely use it again for personal projects!

Vantagens

Kapwing is pure genius. It takes a number of small, easy video tasks, and makes them easier. No need to download software just to reverse or resize a video. This service does it online for free (with a watermark)! These tools include trimming, looping, resizing, reversing, rotating, and converting video, among other functions. I used Kapwing once when I needed to reverse a video for a visual effect. After looking through the basic video editing software I had installed on my computer and finding that none had the feature, I tried Kapwing and it worked like a charm.

Desvantagens

As stated above, you have to endure a watermark unless you want to pay for the service. That being said, it's a small price to pay for such a great service! Furthermore, the creators really do deserve to get paid for their work.

Alan W.
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Nothing else compares!

Avaliado em 11/09/2021

Not sure how I found Kapwing but it has been the most efficient video creating tool we have,

Vantagens

It simply has all the features any business would need regardless of skill level.

Desvantagens

Any previous Cons have always been removed as the program improves.

Buddhika C.
  • Setor: Mídia digital

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Ideal software for video editing

Avaliado em 20/11/2020

This is one of the best software which I used to edit videos.

Vantagens

I have used this software in several times to edit some videos which I uploaded to my youtube channel. honestly I would like to recommend this as the best video editing software, even for the beginners. Because I had very basic knowledge about video editing. But I could edit my videos easily, up-to my expected level. Actually it is an user friendly software which work & complete our tasks easily. Also we have an option to create our videos without any water marks in Kapwing, on free of charge. It is an unique facility which we can't see in the other software in similar category.

Desvantagens

I would like to see some more animation tools. because the provided tools are very basic & sometimes its not looks suitable for some videos.

Geoff H.
  • Setor: Recursos Humanos
  • Usado Outro durante Avaliação gratuita

Wonderful resource

Avaliado em 29/04/2020

Brilliant. There was a problem with the online conversion to create the downloadable version. Ugh. It probably wasn't even an issue that originated with Kapwing's server...these technical glitches happen for all sorts of reasons. I did initially feel that I might have lost absolutely everything. But I sent a note to Kapwing and had a delightful response almost immediately. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] had resurrected my file, converted it for download, and it was ready for me to use. That was, to me, a 10 out of 10 customer experience. I take my hat off to the company and its software.

Vantagens

I had a video project underway and I required text on top of the moving images. I first tried the Kapwing option and I was so impressed I didn't need to switch over to an alternative. I didn't need to read a manual - the software was intuitive and everything worked very smoothly. The end result was very visually pleasing and had complete accuracy in the intended transition points, text size, colour and placement. I was thrilled.

Desvantagens

I had no issues whatsoever, and nothing came to mind regarding additional features to request.

Sarah M.
  • Setor: Gestão de investimentos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The ultimate social media toolkit

Avaliado em 13/02/2020

My experience with Kapwing has grown from strength to strength as the product has added more features and functionality, making the work I do in social media management so much easier.

Vantagens

Kapwing provides all the essential tools for creating engaging social media content, in one place. The most helpful tool within the product for me has been the resizing tool, which allows me to optimize the crop of my content for different platforms. It also gives me the option to export in GIF or MP4 for video-based content which saves me so many additional steps to export in other tools.

Desvantagens

There are SO many different features, sometimes you have to look a little longer to find what you are looking for.

Maria R.
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

So Grateful!

Avaliado em 24/03/2020

I am very grateful for Kapwing because I'm a teacher that is now doing e-Learning in response to COVID-19. This site helps me to make succinct and usable videos to teach my students. I look forward to getting more familiar with the software so that I can do even more to help my children continue to learn. Thank you so much!!

Vantagens

Unlike other free online video software that I've used, I was able to cut material in the middle of the video and not just at either end. I also love the up and down arrow function to indicate the exact moment in the video to make an edit. It allows me to be very accurate.

Desvantagens

Once I clicked "done" after editing and watched the video, I wanted to make a couple changes. But it took me a long time to figure out how to get back to the editing page. After trying several buttons, I realized I needed to go to "trimmed" under the "video" title. It also might be helpful to put a title over a button when your mouse hovers over it. I'm not sure what "expand padding" means or what some of the picture icons do. If there's a one or two word explanation that pops up, that would be helpful. Also, the YouTube to Mp3 converter that your website links to sometimes opens up a pornography webpage.

Rosa irene G.
  • Setor: Design gráfico
  • Usado Outro durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

My experience with Kapwing

Avaliado em 30/07/2019

I used it once to loop a video that I needed ASAP, had no access to more professional tools like PS so had to search for a software that I could use online to get express results. Got me out of the hurry and I loved everything about it, except for the price. However, it is still useful and you can still download the result for free if you don´t mind the watermark.

Vantagens

*Super easy and fast to use if you want to edit your images or videos.
*Offers multiple options like creating a gift out of a bunch of images, editing the speed of a video or looping one.
*No need for any kind of professional, not even semi-professional, knowledge. It is as easy as following steps, the interface and instructions are super clear and friendly.
*No need to download software, you can use it all online
*You can use it for free, with a watermark in your final result. But the watermark is cute.

Desvantagens

*The only con is that you have to pay to get the watermark removed from your videos or images, and it is not that cheap unless you use it a lot and pay the monthly or yearly fee.

Cindy C.
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Best video editor I have found

Avaliado em 14/09/2021

Vantagens

As a beginner at editing videos, I found this program very easy to use. The displays were self-explanatory and answers to my questions were easily found. Not to mention the free version includes everything the average person needs. I would recommend this program to anyone with a need to make or edit a video.

Desvantagens

The hardest part of using this program for me was finding it. I have tried a few others to end up frustrated at the end when I need to pay $100 to actually download the file.

Christian C.
  • Setor: Música

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

You can do everything!

Avaliado em 17/01/2021

Sometimes i need to create some videos for my youtube channel, thanks to Kapwing i can do that.

Vantagens

A lot of tools for video and photo making;
No watermarks in the free edition;
Fast rendering for mp4 videos;

Desvantagens

Some tools are complicated to use, they need to add some tutorials;
The monthly price for me is a bit elevated;

Adam M.
  • Setor: Redação e edição de texto
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I was looking for an editor for TikTok videos

Avaliado em 11/09/2021

I love Kapwing! It's all I use for my content creation at the moment.

Vantagens

I was looking for an editor for TikTok videos and Kapwing was the only one that felt like a plug and play tool. Sure, you have to now how to use it, but it's really simple! I don't care to use anything else especially for subtitles. They friggin' auto-generate them! You can adjust it and all. Especially on TikTok with motivational content, that makes a huge difference instead of looking sloppy like everyone else. Get Kapwing and make it happen!

Desvantagens

It's a little quirky everyone now and then with snipping clips, but nothing bad.