Kapwing

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

202 avaliações

Danny
  • Setor: Fotografia
  • Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses

Decepção

Avaliado em 16/06/2021

Vantagens

Paguei 20 dólares no app e perdi HORAS de trabalho. Todas as minhas legendas sumiram, claro que não devolveram meu dinheiro e nem vão devolver as minhas horas trabalhadas. Revoltante

Desvantagens

Se fecharem o site, perdes tudo que fizeste

Amanda
Amanda
  • Setor: Artes cênicas

Invaluable Product

Avaliado em 01/04/2022

It took me a while to learn what I need to use it. There are lots of features that I still don't understand, so I don't use them. Overall though, I love this website and software!

Vantagens

I can't live without this video editing software. It is invaluable to me as an independent voice teacher. I have young students and often need to shorten songs, tracks, and Mp4s, so being able to edit them to accommodate my students is awesome!

Desvantagens

I wish there was a way to lower the volume on the vocals or take them out.

Avaliador Verificado

Avaliado em 21/12/2022

i m usong it for editing my video for youtube overall it is good

i m usong it for editing my video for youtube overall it is good

Vantagens

First of all it is easy to use and its interface is just WOW i m using it

Desvantagens

If its price can be low its can be a masterpiece for begginer

Tzippy
  • Setor: Relações governamentais

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Don't buy it. it's not worth your money.

Avaliado em 06/11/2023

Kapwing destroys video edits I'm making, something that looks like just technical glitches on the site.
In addition, the automatic subtitles do not work well at all - really bad. I prefer to type the subtitles in a free app instead of spending hours correcting subtitles (which doesn't work well either).

It's really rude to charge such a high amount for a site full of glitches like this. If your site is under construction, don't charge money for it or charge a nominal amount. Really angry and expecting compensation. I both paid, and wasted my time for nothing.

The never-ending glitches and bugs that simply destroy the work experience and cause that a website that was supposed to save me time, takes more time of my life than parallel applications.

Vantagens

There is a wide variety of animations and text formatting options. This is the main reason I subscribed to the site.

Amy
Amy
  • Setor: Educação superior
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

Excellent for generating subtitles

Avaliado em 25/10/2020

Made putting subtitles on my unscripted lectures viable. Without this softwear, I would have really struggled to provide subtitles on lectures I'd recorded without a fully pre-written script.

Vantagens

I only used to subtitling functions.
The auto generation of subtitles was excellent. While it did need correcting (although it got mendelian randomization right first try), having each phrase already set up with timestamps and just having to adjust the exact words saved me so much time. It took me minutes to sort my subtitles for a 20 minute lecture, rather than hours.

Desvantagens

It would have been useful to be able to download the subtitles in more formats - moodle only accepts vtt, and this only exports srt so I had to transform all the files. Trivial to do, but added another step unneeded in my work flow.

Tom
Tom

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Amazing tool for easy and quick content creation

Avaliado em 03/08/2020

A brilliant content creation tool for social media that has a tonne of features available even in the free version.

Vantagens

Kapwing is an incredible tool for social media content creation, be it GIF's, images, videos, it has a suite of tools to create awesome looking content in minutes.

Desvantagens

May take some time for absolute beginners to wrap their head around. Could do with a mini tutorial for new users.

Rick
Rick
  • Setor: Produção audivisual

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

My secret weapon in media

Avaliado em 19/12/2018

Kapwing makes me look better at my job than I actually am.

Kapwing makes me look better at my job than I actually am.

Vantagens

There are so many things I can user Kapwing for - but I found it because I needed to resize videos for Instagram. After that, I just continued to find new ways I needed Kapwing. Always works, doesn't cost a ton of time or money, and more features keep coming.

Desvantagens

My only complaint is limited mobile use, but it's clearly not the focus here.

Jenelle
Jenelle

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Kapwig saving me time and getting quality results

Avaliado em 20/01/2023

I love this software. Newly discovered and already a must have in my toolbox

I love this software. Newly discovered and already a must have in my toolbox

Vantagens

I love how easy this is to use and how quick the videos render

Desvantagens

Couldn't find the undo button but ither than that I love it

Dina Segovia
Dina Segovia
  • Setor: Serviços de informação
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Avaliado em 11/03/2022

Great experience in video editing at no cost.

Great experience in video editing at no cost.

Vantagens

It's user-friendly and all of its features are easy to understand for a video editing beginner like me.

Desvantagens

Though I am using it for free, I can longer access my old edited video even though the video is raw.

Prashant
Prashant
  • Setor: Arquitetura e planejamento

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

One of the best Online video editing software

Avaliado em 01/11/2022

Overall experience with Kapwing is very good. I feel great while using this software and editing the videos which I share on my online social media platforms. This software increases my productivity.

Vantagens

The element adding is very unique in Kapwing. I can easily add different shapes, emojis and waveforms to my video while editing which makes my video very much interesting. The video output is just amazing when it is edited with Kapwing.

Desvantagens

There is nothing to dislike about Kapwing. A lot of editing options are available for editing videos. This makes my work easy.

Mayank
Mayank
  • Setor: Entretenimento
  • Porte da empresa: 51 - 200 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita

Video Editing Solution for beginers

Avaliado em 18/06/2020

I have been using it to edit my mom's tutorial videos and a few demonstration videos for my office presentations and seminars.
It is a user friendly tool, especially for the beginners.

Vantagens

You do not need to know the terminologies of video editing, all the options are available in layman language.
Processing time is less than many market leaders.
The list of options available is a lot longer that other competitors.

Desvantagens

Pricing might be an issue for the beginners.
Trial version puts a 'Kapwing' watermark in the entire video and allows max 7 minutes of final exported video.

Mohamed
  • Setor: Gestão da educação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

All you need in few clicks

Avaliado em 28/03/2023

A pleasant experience with a variety of tools to create, edit and make videos even for free subscribers. kapwing provides all social media influencers and Youtubers are looking for in few clicks; pre-built templates, stunning backgrouads, clean audio. kapwing is a secret weapon for users who want to export videos in very few minutes at a high quality.

Vantagens

Kapwing, though a cloud based platform, allows video creator and editor manage their videos in real time. It comes with a rich dashboard that allows you crop, add photoes or backgrounds and monitor your slides easily. It comes with a clean audio even for free subscriptions. Another important feature is its liability to third-party software, iMyFone, which helps enhance the quality of the photos and backgrounds.

Desvantagens

The only little concern about Kapwing is the fact that it is glichy sometimes, a bit heavy to load if your Internet is slow! Free video are limited to less than 7 minutes, which is too short compared to "Clips Ai" which provide longer videos for free.

Daniel
  • Setor: Música

I love Kapwing!

Avaliado em 11/05/2023

Vantagens

I can quickly and easily make custom videos for a variety of platforms (TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, etc). There are TONS of templates, video clips, elements, etc. It helps my videos look professional. I have very little video experience, and yet I was able to pick up the ins and outs of Kapwing very quickly and easily.

Desvantagens

I wish there were a few additional editing features - for example - controlling how long fades are (as opposed to picking "fast" or "slow"). I wish there were FX that would sync to my audio (like BeatLeap).

Margaret
  • Setor: Produção audivisual
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 1.0 /10

Customer Service Terrible and Publishing fail quite often

Avaliado em 21/05/2020

The customer service is awful and nonexistence. You would be working on a project and it do not publish. You have to start the whole thing over again and at times that still does not work.

You reach out to customer service on all platforms and no one answers or respond

Vantagens

The software is not difficult to use. It is simple but the output is also simple

Desvantagens

Publishing is awful. Many times does not work

Bob
  • Setor: Bancos

Can't trust it IMO

Avaliado em 13/08/2023

I spent 6 hours creating a video and a Kapwing bug, which they fully admit to, erased all my hard work. They offered me $5 for my troubles. Gee thanks. I bill out at $400 an hour, Kapwing. How do I send you my bill??I no longer trust this product and would advise anyone to consider other products, ESPECIALLY if you plan to create long videos.Sincerely, Disgusted Kapwing user

Vantagens

Great choice of stock images and videos.

Desvantagens

Reliability. WARNING: Kapwing may delete hours of your work on a video, at random and without warning, like it did with me. They claim to have a "revision" system that can reload past versions in an emergency but it didn't work either.This thing has horribly coded saving system IMO, with inadequate redundancy.

Alan
  • Porte da empresa: 11 - 50 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Nothing else compares!

Avaliado em 11/09/2021

Not sure how I found Kapwing but it has been the most efficient video creating tool we have,

Vantagens

It simply has all the features any business would need regardless of skill level.

Desvantagens

Any previous Cons have always been removed as the program improves.

Timothy
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 1.0 /10

Do not buy! The functionality of this product is the absolute worst...

Avaliado em 25/05/2020

You might get the job done eventually, but it will be like pulling teeth 10x. Honestly the people who designed the piece of junk should be ashamed that they charge for it. I'm not making this up. Do not pay these people any money! There are so many other video apps out there. Please do yourself a favor and stay clear.

Vantagens

It's pretty simple to figure out how to use. After a few minutes of tinkering around with it you can pretty much figure out all that you need to know about how to make a video.

Desvantagens

The functionality of the product is downright shameful. I've never used anything before so riddled with bugs and malfunctions. It's freezes every time. If you try to refresh the screen it makes you wait 10 min for it to reload. If you upload a new video it actually corrupts some of the other videos that have already been uploaded. It actually gets more buggy the more you use it. If you upload audio in it it never plays correctly and constantly plays scratched videos out of sync. Due to the horrible functionality of the product it took me most of Saturday and ALL DAY Sunday to finish a project that really shouldn't have taken longer then 30 min. This is the most frustrating piece of junk I've ever used. They should give me my money back.

Mark
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Porte da empresa: 11 - 50 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Love using Kapwing

Avaliado em 16/04/2022

I'm a huge fan of Kapwing for a variety of reasons. It's easy to use, it's intuitive, it's web-based, they're consistently coming up with ways to improve the product. It's really a phenomenal product and it's pro version is not prohibitively expensive either.

Vantagens

My favorite part of Kapwing is how easy it is to use and the large amount of things the software allows you to do without requiring you to download anything

Desvantagens

I would love to see a cheaper pro option especially for nonprofits. I also think Kapwing struggles with larger video files and wish it could handle larger and longer videos a bit better.

Christian
  • Setor: Música

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

You can do everything!

Avaliado em 17/01/2021

Sometimes i need to create some videos for my youtube channel, thanks to Kapwing i can do that.

Vantagens

A lot of tools for video and photo making;
No watermarks in the free edition;
Fast rendering for mp4 videos;

Desvantagens

Some tools are complicated to use, they need to add some tutorials;
The monthly price for me is a bit elevated;

Adam
  • Setor: Redação e edição de texto

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I was looking for an editor for TikTok videos

Avaliado em 11/09/2021

I love Kapwing! It's all I use for my content creation at the moment.

I love Kapwing! It's all I use for my content creation at the moment.

Vantagens

I was looking for an editor for TikTok videos and Kapwing was the only one that felt like a plug and play tool. Sure, you have to now how to use it, but it's really simple! I don't care to use anything else especially for subtitles. They friggin' auto-generate them! You can adjust it and all. Especially on TikTok with motivational content, that makes a huge difference instead of looking sloppy like everyone else. Get Kapwing and make it happen!

Desvantagens

It's a little quirky everyone now and then with snipping clips, but nothing bad.

Tariq
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Awesome multi purpose content creation tool

Avaliado em 08/07/2022

Kapwing provides a variety of options for content creation that aid my work as a social media manager

Vantagens

There's so many! I can make videos, add subtitles to the videos and apply different filters and frames. I can make memes and gifs, extract individual frames from video to repurpose as images.. The list goes on!

Desvantagens

I would like a subscription tier for individual users

Hamza
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

Amazing Video Editing Software

Avaliado em 09/12/2022

Vantagens

It works like a charm, works quickly, and has no bugs, what more could you ask for?

Desvantagens

Nothing to dislike. I love everything about it.

Jyotsna
  • Setor: E-Learning
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Video Editing solution on web

Avaliado em 31/07/2021

Pros of Kapwing:
- Easy to use
- Multiple editing options like reverse, watermark, subtitles, etc.

Con of Kapwing:
Rendering time of certain features in videos take a lot of time.

Cherene

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Glitchy with bad customer service

Avaliado em 09/12/2022

I am actually very disappointed. I am not one to write bad reviews, but their disregard for customer service just left a bad impression.

Vantagens

They have a few cool features for creating social media content. I Enjoyed there smart cut feature.

Desvantagens

Very glitchy. Oftentimes, when you export the elements, will move around the screen. Even after reviewing and editing. It's not good for videos over 5 minutes; anything longer, moves too slowly. Also, I was a few hours late before the cancellation. They would not provide a refund or take responsibility for their glitchy software. This is even after I have donated 1 hour of a live video interview to give their company feedback on their software. I was on a trial, then worked with the software for a month before onboarding my entire team. Yet, no refund on a month that we were no longer going to use.

Maxi
  • Setor: Entretenimento

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Huge relief for the non-tech-savvy

Avaliado em 02/11/2020

My first day I used the free trial for three different tasks, my second I already upgraded to a month subscription for others. Very happy with the simple design that is competitive with other professional output I'm seeing.

Vantagens

This is by far the most user friendly captioning interface I've ever encountered. I do a wide variety of projects that I always struggle through by the skin of my teeth or have to hire out for, and Kapwing allows me to knock them out quickly and without stress.

n/a