Kapwing

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

202 avaliações

Danny
  • Setor: Fotografia

Decepção

Avaliado em 16/06/2021

Vantagens

Paguei 20 dólares no app e perdi HORAS de trabalho. Todas as minhas legendas sumiram, claro que não devolveram meu dinheiro e nem vão devolver as minhas horas trabalhadas. Revoltante

Desvantagens

Se fecharem o site, perdes tudo que fizeste

Amy
Amy
  • Setor: Educação superior
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

Excellent for generating subtitles

Avaliado em 25/10/2020

Made putting subtitles on my unscripted lectures viable. Without this softwear, I would have really struggled to provide subtitles on lectures I'd recorded without a fully pre-written script.

Vantagens

I only used to subtitling functions.
The auto generation of subtitles was excellent. While it did need correcting (although it got mendelian randomization right first try), having each phrase already set up with timestamps and just having to adjust the exact words saved me so much time. It took me minutes to sort my subtitles for a 20 minute lecture, rather than hours.

Desvantagens

It would have been useful to be able to download the subtitles in more formats - moodle only accepts vtt, and this only exports srt so I had to transform all the files. Trivial to do, but added another step unneeded in my work flow.

Steven
Steven
  • Setor: Entretenimento
  • Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

It's a great resource

Avaliado em 28/03/2023

I am a first time user still, and it exceeded my expectations that much so I was thinking of using Kapwing more than Abode pro and purchase the full year. However, after i had finished my first project and saved and downloaded it for use; it looked great and worked perfectly. I went back to the edit of the video and it had lost the uploaded filming and edits I had made. All the time I had spent compiling the whole thing ....just gone! I thought maybe I had made a mistake (Benefit of the doubt) made another and more or less straight away the same thing happened. This has made me question if I should go ahead for the full version and not just the free one.

Vantagens

Easy to get on with. Does exactly what it says on the tin.

Eldar
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Kapwing can save you time with adding video subtitles

Avaliado em 25/05/2022

Kapwing has potential, and its feels the team of it is working on it with love and I believe its can get better

In any way it can save you significant time in positioning the subtitles in your video and this is my main use with the tool, it is better to edit the video in professional software and use Kapwing as an add-on to the subtitles job.

Vantagens

*The tool helps to create subtitles for a video automatically, with AI it detects the words of the person in the video and writes what he is saying, and it can be done with several languages including automatic translation into a different language from the one heard in the video. but you still have to check the subtitles boxes and fix the mistakes of the AI, any way it saves you time with the subtitles placing job on the video timeline.

*when you export a video it optimizes nicely the file size.
*you can download and upload srt file easily and apply it to the video.

Desvantagens

*There are still some bugs especially with long videos you can suffer from not saving work with the subtitles or some subtitle parts that just disappear and it can cause double work, until it fixes I protect my work with downloading the srt file and upload it.

*Sometimes the editing tools there feel basic and messy compared to the familiar editing software, it is difficult to cut a specific in your video.

Tom
Tom

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Amazing tool for easy and quick content creation

Avaliado em 03/08/2020

A brilliant content creation tool for social media that has a tonne of features available even in the free version.

Vantagens

Kapwing is an incredible tool for social media content creation, be it GIF's, images, videos, it has a suite of tools to create awesome looking content in minutes.

Desvantagens

May take some time for absolute beginners to wrap their head around. Could do with a mini tutorial for new users.

Rick
Rick
  • Setor: Produção audivisual

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

My secret weapon in media

Avaliado em 19/12/2018

Kapwing makes me look better at my job than I actually am.

Kapwing makes me look better at my job than I actually am.

Vantagens

There are so many things I can user Kapwing for - but I found it because I needed to resize videos for Instagram. After that, I just continued to find new ways I needed Kapwing. Always works, doesn't cost a ton of time or money, and more features keep coming.

Desvantagens

My only complaint is limited mobile use, but it's clearly not the focus here.

Navish
Navish
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

• Probabilidade de recomendação 2.0 /10

I hope the product improves. It has a lot of potential. But at this point, it is purely...

Avaliado em 02/06/2020

Vantagens

1. This software is definitely one of the easiest video editing softwares you will find in the market to use.
2. A majority of its features are available for free, so 5/5 on value for money there.
3. The auto-subtitle feature is great. It helps you get started with 75% of the work and then you can simply edit it to have subtitles done in 1/4th the time.

Desvantagens

1. The software, atleast the main overall tool - Studio - is incredibly clunky. It is ridden with bugs. It also fails to save properly and you keep losing a bunch of your work. As an exmaple of its bugs, right now I am facing a problem where a trimmed portion of the video is showing up on the final export and the subtitles are all off-sync from it too. Exported it multiple times! Argh!
2. It provides zero indication if its actually doing any processing or not in the background and occasionally just "hangs". Which is weird for a software on the cloud.
3. An immense number of basic features are just pure lacking that I feel are necessary - an undo/history feature, transition features that are actually use-able, audio adjustment across layers, export of entire video's subtitle file (can only export individual layer).
4. The export quality simply is not high. Even when you choose the 1080p option. It also dampens the audio in the video for no reason!
4. Looking for its training center feels like a maze. Once you find it, there is a small bunch of tutorial articles that are decent but is the barest minimum you can think of. But beyond that, the resources section reads more like marketing material that gets ridiculous to go through!

Jenelle
Jenelle

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Kapwig saving me time and getting quality results

Avaliado em 20/01/2023

I love this software. Newly discovered and already a must have in my toolbox

I love this software. Newly discovered and already a must have in my toolbox

Vantagens

I love how easy this is to use and how quick the videos render

Desvantagens

Couldn't find the undo button but ither than that I love it

Dina Segovia
Dina Segovia
  • Setor: Serviços de informação
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Avaliado em 11/03/2022

Great experience in video editing at no cost.

Great experience in video editing at no cost.

Vantagens

It's user-friendly and all of its features are easy to understand for a video editing beginner like me.

Desvantagens

Though I am using it for free, I can longer access my old edited video even though the video is raw.

Prashant
Prashant
  • Setor: Arquitetura e planejamento

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

One of the best Online video editing software

Avaliado em 01/11/2022

Overall experience with Kapwing is very good. I feel great while using this software and editing the videos which I share on my online social media platforms. This software increases my productivity.

Vantagens

The element adding is very unique in Kapwing. I can easily add different shapes, emojis and waveforms to my video while editing which makes my video very much interesting. The video output is just amazing when it is edited with Kapwing.

Desvantagens

There is nothing to dislike about Kapwing. A lot of editing options are available for editing videos. This makes my work easy.

Jeremy
Jeremy
  • Setor: Software
  • Porte da empresa: 201 - 500 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita

Found great tool during #VPDExperiment

Avaliado em 06/02/2020

Need to create short videos that were not PowerPoint driven but able to add content was a problem. I couldn't always wait for our professional to create for ministry team. And adding subtitles allows more people to watch since they don't have to turn up the volume when in a space they can't listen.

Vantagens

Subtitles were great as they use the Google beta. And you can edit the text to fix your flubs or add a highlight.

Desvantagens

Since its web only, you have to deal with the filters applied by various security tools. Either get IT to whitelist or you will have trouble. You can use it on your phone browser, but not as easy on the small screen

Robin
  • Setor: Fotografia

AN EARLY REVIEW OF KAPWING

Avaliado em 28/03/2020

I use it primarily to create versions of my original photographs to suit Instagram's aspect ratio limitations without undesirable cropping. I am retired from business and so Kapwing's free option is very important to me - It enables me to remain creative.

Kapwing technical support and response is very good and the user feels that they care and that you are not abandoned after they have created their software as is the case with some app developers.

Vantagens

I particularly like its straightforward interface and that also that my images are not spoilt by Kapwing credits - In gratitude I always credit #kapwing on social media and recommend it to others.

Desvantagens

It can be a bit clunky when uploading an image and Tool Tips would make it much easier. My learning curve has mostly been by experiment!

After uploading an image it often doesn't automatically show for selection in my Workspace and consequently can be difficult to find.

Nathan
  • Setor: Internet

Waste of Money Doesn't Work and No Refunds

Avaliado em 15/03/2023

It was terrible. I bought the software to help increase my productivity and output a better product.That was further from the reality. I wasted an entire day and never got a final product. When I purchased another product and completed everything within an hour.

Vantagens

The silence remover and the audio enhancer

Desvantagens

How nothing worked and was never able to export my project.

Pradip
  • Porte da empresa: 11 - 50 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

Top Web App for video editing

Avaliado em 12/09/2021

It's been really fun to work with Kapwing and the support has been really great. I have been able to create videos that have been really appreciated very well.

Vantagens

Availability of features, access, ease of use, voice to text, and animated graphics.

Desvantagens

I have had this product for two years and I have not found any cons yet.

Beth
  • Setor: Rádio e televisão

Great For Editing Videos

Avaliado em 13/07/2021

This is one of several video editing software options I use when I upload music videos and other items to You Tube. I like it.

Vantagens

If you are someone who likes to edit or splice videos like myself, this is the place to do it. The free version allows you to merge, splice, cut, and edit videos for You Tube, Instagram and other applications that allow you to use videos. It is fairly easy to use and understand for a beginner who has never used video editing tools before. At the same time the finished product is nice enough for a professional influencer or vlogger to use as well.

Desvantagens

There are limits to file sizes on the free version, so if you are a first time user just checking it out, you may end up having to buy the paid version anyway just to use it, and I occasionally had files not get edited even when they were slightly under the size limit after cutting.

Buddhika
  • Setor: Mídia digital

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Ideal software for video editing

Avaliado em 20/11/2020

This is one of the best software which I used to edit videos.

This is one of the best software which I used to edit videos.

Vantagens

I have used this software in several times to edit some videos which I uploaded to my youtube channel. honestly I would like to recommend this as the best video editing software, even for the beginners. Because I had very basic knowledge about video editing. But I could edit my videos easily, up-to my expected level. Actually it is an user friendly software which work & complete our tasks easily. Also we have an option to create our videos without any water marks in Kapwing, on free of charge. It is an unique facility which we can't see in the other software in similar category.

Desvantagens

I would like to see some more animation tools. because the provided tools are very basic & sometimes its not looks suitable for some videos.

Timothy

• Probabilidade de recomendação 1.0 /10

Do not buy! The functionality of this product is the absolute worst...

Avaliado em 25/05/2020

You might get the job done eventually, but it will be like pulling teeth 10x. Honestly the people who designed the piece of junk should be ashamed that they charge for it. I'm not making this up. Do not pay these people any money! There are so many other video apps out there. Please do yourself a favor and stay clear.

Vantagens

It's pretty simple to figure out how to use. After a few minutes of tinkering around with it you can pretty much figure out all that you need to know about how to make a video.

Desvantagens

The functionality of the product is downright shameful. I've never used anything before so riddled with bugs and malfunctions. It's freezes every time. If you try to refresh the screen it makes you wait 10 min for it to reload. If you upload a new video it actually corrupts some of the other videos that have already been uploaded. It actually gets more buggy the more you use it. If you upload audio in it it never plays correctly and constantly plays scratched videos out of sync. Due to the horrible functionality of the product it took me most of Saturday and ALL DAY Sunday to finish a project that really shouldn't have taken longer then 30 min. This is the most frustrating piece of junk I've ever used. They should give me my money back.

Astrid

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Product not working and worse customer support ever.

Avaliado em 20/07/2021

Bad user experience, even worse support experience.

Bad user experience, even worse support experience.

Vantagens

Pricing, cute branding, and the basic feature set.

Desvantagens

My goal was simple, purchasing an account for my teammate for her to use that same morning. This was not possible since the "add licence" option didn't work. After trying all possible ways to provide my teammate with an account, I canceled the subscription and went to a similar product from a competitor.

Although this was a bug on their hand and I haven't used the video features at all, customer support didn't provide a refund. According to them, my expectations for a $20 refund are too high.

Stephan
  • Setor: Serviços de eventos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Not practical software - Pointless as cant perform basic function and way too clunky

Avaliado em 16/04/2021

Disappointing

Disappointing

Vantagens

The idea that it might actually work but it didnt perform.

Desvantagens

The audio and video is consistently out of sync which renders the site pointless in my opinion. When I brought this up with the people in Kapwing they were friendly enough but refused to see why this would be an issue and their suggestion was to use a different audio and video and sync the separately which kind of defeats the purpose of the site in first place. Despite the fact that the issue is on their side, they refused to see it that way and pretty much ignnored any logic. When I asked for a refund based on it not being fit for purpose I was told, well actually ignored.

Sharifah
  • Setor: Gestão da educação

Surprisingly inexpensive

Avaliado em 05/10/2021

Vantagens

What I like the most about this software is that it is free and have a lot of premium features like removing background from videos. I use it online and it works like wonders. You also don't have to worry about your progress because they automatically saved it if you login using your account.

Desvantagens

What I like the least about this software because since you only can use it online, if there's anything happen to your internet connection when you're editing your video, they'll crash and you would be unable to continue your progress. I hope they make the download feature available in the future.

Avaliador Verificado

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

A suite of handy video editing tools

Avaliado em 08/08/2019

easy to use; highly recommended.

easy to use; highly recommended.

Vantagens

As a user, I'd like to thank Kapwing for providing many of their tools free of charge. In the past I needed to pay to get watermark-free downloads. It has become free recently. The tools are classified into tasks that people commonly need to fix their videos, e.g, video crop, resize, looping and so on. The tools are very easy to use and intuitive.

Desvantagens

As being design for ease of use by amateurs, the downside is that sometimes you may have to run through a couple of different tools individually to achieve what you need.

Cindy
  • Porte da empresa: 11 - 50 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Best video editor I have found

Avaliado em 14/09/2021

Vantagens

As a beginner at editing videos, I found this program very easy to use. The displays were self-explanatory and answers to my questions were easily found. Not to mention the free version includes everything the average person needs. I would recommend this program to anyone with a need to make or edit a video.

Desvantagens

The hardest part of using this program for me was finding it. I have tried a few others to end up frustrated at the end when I need to pay $100 to actually download the file.

Sophie

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Get it now. Stop wasting time. Kapwing will blow your mind.

Avaliado em 05/01/2022

Amazing.

Amazing.

Vantagens

Kapwing is for EVERYONE. I don't care what you do. If you do anything with sound, video, etc you need this. Even if you don't, you STILL need this so that you can start discovering the power of audio and video in your business. Get to it.

Desvantagens

Haven't found anything yet that is displeasing. I am extremely grateful for this software and how delightful it is to use.

Latrice
  • Setor: Imobiliárias
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Nice affordable editor

Avaliado em 05/01/2022

great

great

Vantagens

easy to use for me. Theres nothing else to say

only 5 minute video without watermark for no upgrade account

Avaliador Verificado
  • Porte da empresa: 51 - 200 funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

The Online editing King

Avaliado em 15/10/2020

I came across Kapwing when I was away from my main work device (with my more professional video editing software), and needed to get a quick edit done. I searched around online and came across it, and it was a life saver.

Vantagens

Being able to simply sign in with your Google account (not necessary but essential if you want access to your work/drafts later in one place), the UI being simple and clear to understand: making it easy to trim videos, and create quick and simple instructional videos for social media, and best of all, being able to paste a Youtube video link and work on it within Kapwing is what I love most.

Desvantagens

Since I use the software to make quick video edits on my phone/tablet-on-the-go. The video processing is an absolute nightmare; it gives you no indication that something is at least happening, which really drives me crazy at times.