Kapwing

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app

136 avaliações

Danny B.
  • Industry: Fotografia
  • Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Decepção

Avaliado em 16/06/2021

Vantagens

Paguei 20 dólares no app e perdi HORAS de trabalho. Todas as minhas legendas sumiram, claro que não devolveram meu dinheiro e nem vão devolver as minhas horas trabalhadas. Revoltante

Desvantagens

Se fecharem o site, perdes tudo que fizeste

Gracie A.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Kapwing is my secret weapon!

Avaliado em 11/01/2022

Vantagens

This is one of the most powerful, yet inexpensive and easy-to-use video editing software I've found. It can be glitchy at times, but the value is out of this world. I blow my team away with how fast and efficiently I can edit and turnaround video projects.

Desvantagens

The layers, fonts, and texts seem to change sometimes when you go to render your video which is horribly frustrating but support is pretty quick to respond.

Becca A.
  • Industry: Instituições religiosas
  • Company size: 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante Avaliação gratuita

Kapwing Review

Avaliado em 23/11/2021

My experience has been great. The pandemic has caused a lot of us to get creative, and learn new ways of doing things and Kapwing allowed me to do this easily. I love any program/software that is easy to use and makes me look like I know what I am doing (even when I don't really).

Vantagens

The program was simple to use to speed up a video (the initial reason I went looking for video editing software), but also seems to have a lot of features that will be helpful. I've never used video editing software before now with the exception of the most basic window video editor, so I barely know what I am doing. Kapwing allowed me to not only accomplish what I needed but with a few features I didn't know I needed, it allowed me to create a video that looks really professional. I will come back to Kapwing to for all my future video editing needs.

Desvantagens

There is a file size limit and other restrictions with the free account, which is understandable. Other than that the only con is that if you are a complete beginner it is a little overwhelming to start.

Haley M.
  • Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

BUYER BEWARE - Don't Use This Software

Avaliado em 27/12/2021

Very terrible customer support and overall horrid customer experience. I will be using Veed.io from now on.

Vantagens

Subtitle generator in beta testing phase is decent.

Desvantagens

BUY BEWARE - This site scammed me out of $192. I selected the $24 option at checkout, yet they still charged my card $192. Now, they are saying that it was my fault and refuse to correct my subscription and will keep my money.

I want to make sure nobody else falls victim to this! Buyer beware!

Mohammed Q.

amazing

Avaliado em 11/12/2021

Vantagens

friendly user software with lots of features

Desvantagens

editing features are amazing, you can change easier than any other software

Sophie S.
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Get it now. Stop wasting time. Kapwing will blow your mind.

Avaliado em 05/01/2022

Amazing.

Vantagens

Kapwing is for EVERYONE. I don't care what you do. If you do anything with sound, video, etc you need this. Even if you don't, you STILL need this so that you can start discovering the power of audio and video in your business. Get to it.

Desvantagens

Haven't found anything yet that is displeasing. I am extremely grateful for this software and how delightful it is to use.

Avaliador Verificado

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Kapwing saved my life several times

Avaliado em 08/01/2022

Vantagens

I just love Kapwing. It's an easy and cheap way for editing videos for social media - brands and personal use. It's easy to setup, no bureaucracy.

Desvantagens

Sometimes it just bugs itself and you have to find an workaround for what you are making actually works - usually deleting the workspace and creating a new one is enough.

Latrice R.
  • Industry: Imobiliárias

Nice affordable editor

Avaliado em 05/01/2022

great

Vantagens

easy to use for me. Theres nothing else to say

only 5 minute video without watermark for no upgrade account

Youssef E.
  • Industry: Software

Just great

Avaliado em 30/12/2021

Just a great tool to know about that you can always have on hand!

Vantagens

It's fast, works in the browser and has a lot of features.

Desvantagens

Can't say much about the product, i guess exporting takes too long maybe?

Elena D.
  • Industry: Consultório médico
  • Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita

Kapwing Rocks!

Avaliado em 27/12/2021

easy to use, helpful tool, tool every marketer should know about...

Vantagens

Using Kapwing really made my work much easier and faster. the software is user friendly and allows you to create highly effective and professional videos. From subtitling, to transitions to fast forwards to music drag and drop option... only your imagination is the limit and Kapwing helps you turn it into reality!

Desvantagens

No cons so far! It is great! I really mean it, so far so good :)

Kim R.
  • Industry: Música
  • Usado Mensal durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

So easy to use and great end product!

Avaliado em 17/12/2021

I love it!

Vantagens

It is so easy to use and enough tools to create a great video

Desvantagens

I wouldn't change anything but maybe there could be a few more basic effects or filters

Jaze P.
  • Industry: Arquitetura e planejamento

Kapwing Is King

Avaliado em 15/08/2021

When I use this software, I feel all sorts of creative juices flowing because of how jam-packed with features the software really is. A very well-made product that will keep you enticed for hours.

Vantagens

Removing the background from an image is what I use this software for primarily. It has so many more features that I occasionally dabble into, so its versatile like that. I highly recommend it.

Desvantagens

There are no cons. This software is golden, I mean you can go as far as to making memes on it amongst other things. So no, I don't see any drawbacks from using it. You'd be doing yourself a favor.

Alternativas consideradas

VEGAS Pro

Razões para escolher o Kapwing

I couldn't resize my video aspect ratio appropriately through Pinnacle so I went looking for an alternative.

Razões para mudar para o Kapwing

Kapwing has the ability to add way more video filters than Vegas Pro so I gave it a shot and was very impressed with the end result.
Martin J.
  • Industry: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best online video service ever. And a miracle for deaf people.

Avaliado em 12/02/2020

This review is focused only on one of Kapwing feature - AI generated subtitles. I known that Kapwing offers many tools for online video editing (and they are very good), but I'm using just one of them - Subtitler. This tool is able to autogenerate subtitles for video in almost any language. And this is cool! You know - I'm deaf (or almost deaf, to be correct) and thank to Kapwing I’m now able understand and react on videos from my friends :) (I’m able to read and write in 6 languages, but if someone sent me video-message, I was f*cked… :D Not any more, thank to this service). Before Kapwing I had to download the video, extract audio from it, process the audio file with dedicated software and then, finally, I got subtitles (poor quality subtitles, I have to say). With Kapwing I just paste URL to Subtitler and get subtitles. Miracle, for me.

- it works like a charm
- simple use, perfect output
- multi-language support (AI autogenerated subtitles are best on market (seriously. I tried many other services))
- it's free (mind-blowing! Service of this quality free? Just WOW!)

- nothing at all
- OK, there are some glitches in AI autogenerated subtitles, but the output is "good enough" in most situations

Mark W.
  • Industry: Produção audivisual
  • Company size: 10.000+ funcionários

Love Kapwing -- Highly Recommended for any Content Creator

Avaliado em 02/04/2020

Kapwing is great for various reasons. There's a lot of features for both images and video, all of which are extremely easy to use. I also like that the Kapwing staff actively participates in a discord channel they run, and response quickly to user feedback and input. They are always listening to their users and doing the best they can to offer new features and update the software to meet the needs of the users. As stated in the title of my review, if you create content, even using high end software, there's likely a reason for you to still use Kapwing for something.

Vantagens

Kapwing is an incredible platform that makes editing video and images really easy. Having the various tools and templates makes things extremely easy and will have you making material that looks extremely professional, like it was made on very high end software.

Desvantagens

So if you use the free version without an account, there's a very large and distracting watermark on the content. I wish it was smaller for the free version. I do pay for the Pro account, but I did that before Kapwing changed their site around where if you create an account, there's no watermark. Though they did a recent update where projects export quicker for pro users, I don't believe there's enough of a difference between the Pro account and the free account, to justify the $200/year price point. Now that you no longer need to pay $200,to remove the watermark, there's really no justification for the price. Obviously the money goes to helping them stay funded and create a great product, and I get that, but I believe they should provide more value for Pro users.

Also, I think their regular "studio" tool is a bit clunky and isn't that great to use. When using a specific tool, it's great. But starting a project from scratch in Studio is a bit tedious.

Henry W.
  • Industry: Varejistas
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Great Editor for On-the-Fly Project

Avaliado em 11/09/2021

It was difficult to learn, but after browsing the features and capability (including the speed of import/export of files) we knew it would be the perfect in-between for video editing.

Vantagens

There is no program or drive required for use. To our knowledge and experience, Kapwing is a browser-based editor, and it is a fairly robust service. It may take a while to learn and memorize the quirks that exist in the program, but it is freely available, and that has helped us out tremendously.

Desvantagens

The paywall. The paywall seems unusual and perhaps unfair. Hard to tell because it exists behind the option to save more than a handful of files. The price tag is high, but that tag doesn't prevent us from using the core features.

Alternativas consideradas

Adobe Creative Cloud

Razões para mudar para o Kapwing

While Adobe no doubt has a host of features, we were looking for something simple, fast, and inexpensive. Adobe was none of those things.
Brianne K.
  • Industry: Software
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

memes as a service

Avaliado em 12/02/2020

Great experience using the product, especially with a small team

Vantagens

I use Kapwing to create video content and memes for my early stage company.

This has been a great way to generate traffic to my professional website and leads to higher engagement on our company's social media channels.

Desvantagens

I don't have any complaints at this time

Syed R.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Kapwing – ‘a versatile tool to create any content easily with drag and drop actions’

Avaliado em 25/09/2020

I like to use this tool . As I sated, Kapwing has a lot of good features and the default configuration with the social networks is very convenient for me. So, my overall experience with Kapwing is very good.

Vantagens

I think trimming the video is super easy in Kapwing with drag and drop actions. This software is absolutely an easy platform for the beginner. I am convinced with a lot of free features of Kapwing which are very useful. I love the fact that they have an auto-subtitle option and this is really time-saving. Also, I would like to mention the resizing feature which makes it easy to create different content on the same platform. I think the online editing opportunity is very useful because there is no hassle to install it on the computer. You can edit anything from anywhere. The default configuration for various social media is amazing and this option allows me to publish the videos smoothly.

Desvantagens

I didn’t like that I lost my work a few times and I think glitches occurred with my task. I observed exporting videos sometimes a slow process. I like to use this tool but wish if they could have more features and elements to be even more creative with this software.

Starken B.
  • Industry: Mídia digital
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

What the point of editing if you cant't upload?????

Avaliado em 24/09/2021

Hi, Im Starken BeanO. Im a Good YouTube With over 122 subs, and I've been looking for a good and free editing website. Then I came across this, Kapwing. It was awesome and I found a whole lot of things i can do.

Vantagens

Im a Good YouTube With over 122 subs, and I've been looking for a good and free editing website. Then I came across this, Kapwing. It was awesome and I found a whole lot of things i can do. Add cool music, cut parts, screen record, ect. this came out as one of my best used of editing website.

Desvantagens

There were no problem what so ever, no lag and no crashing. But the biggest and THE funniest thing I EVER saw. Whats the point of hard sweat and tears of editing and so we can have to UPGRADE just for a couple of more minutes for a video. and I'm talking for the people that has the same problem. Its an awesome website but why do you Upgrade to publish files over 250MB and to export videos over 7 minutes? Fix this for the people that like this website and you'll find yourself as the best editing website on Google and any other sites. And just so you can't see people writing the same review as I did today.

~SB

Robin P.
  • Industry: Fotografia
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

AN EARLY REVIEW OF KAPWING

Avaliado em 28/03/2020

I use it primarily to create versions of my original photographs to suit Instagram's aspect ratio limitations without undesirable cropping. I am retired from business and so Kapwing's free option is very important to me - It enables me to remain creative.

Kapwing technical support and response is very good and the user feels that they care and that you are not abandoned after they have created their software as is the case with some app developers.

Vantagens

I particularly like its straightforward interface and that also that my images are not spoilt by Kapwing credits - In gratitude I always credit #kapwing on social media and recommend it to others.

Desvantagens

It can be a bit clunky when uploading an image and Tool Tips would make it much easier. My learning curve has mostly been by experiment!

After uploading an image it often doesn't automatically show for selection in my Workspace and consequently can be difficult to find.

Ben R.
  • Industry: Música

Social Media Manager Essential Tools

Avaliado em 21/12/2018

Their team has always been very responsive in helping me with any questions I've had. I can't wait to see this product become more widely used in helping content creators reach their audiences effectively like they have done for me.

Vantagens

This tool should be in every social media account managers bookmark list. I use this daily to help with video editing. Even if you're a pro video editor, their is no need to be spending hours trying to get the format correct. Kapwing does the hard work for you.

Desvantagens

No real cons, this service is solid. My only wish list request would be the ability to have an archive of the videos I've already worked on. So incase the client needs something edited/resized I don't have to reupload.

Pradip K.
  • Industry: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

Top Web App for video editing

Avaliado em 12/09/2021

It's been really fun to work with Kapwing and the support has been really great. I have been able to create videos that have been really appreciated very well.

Vantagens

Availability of features, access, ease of use, voice to text, and animated graphics.

Desvantagens

I have had this product for two years and I have not found any cons yet.

Beth D.
  • Industry: Rádio e televisão
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Great For Editing Videos

Avaliado em 13/07/2021

This is one of several video editing software options I use when I upload music videos and other items to You Tube. I like it.

Vantagens

If you are someone who likes to edit or splice videos like myself, this is the place to do it. The free version allows you to merge, splice, cut, and edit videos for You Tube, Instagram and other applications that allow you to use videos. It is fairly easy to use and understand for a beginner who has never used video editing tools before. At the same time the finished product is nice enough for a professional influencer or vlogger to use as well.

Desvantagens

There are limits to file sizes on the free version, so if you are a first time user just checking it out, you may end up having to buy the paid version anyway just to use it, and I occasionally had files not get edited even when they were slightly under the size limit after cutting.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Industry: Produção audivisual
  • Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Kapwing makes simple video tasks even simpler!

Avaliado em 13/12/2018

My overall experience with Kapwing has been great! I'll definitely use it again for personal projects!

Vantagens

Kapwing is pure genius. It takes a number of small, easy video tasks, and makes them easier. No need to download software just to reverse or resize a video. This service does it online for free (with a watermark)! These tools include trimming, looping, resizing, reversing, rotating, and converting video, among other functions. I used Kapwing once when I needed to reverse a video for a visual effect. After looking through the basic video editing software I had installed on my computer and finding that none had the feature, I tried Kapwing and it worked like a charm.

Desvantagens

As stated above, you have to endure a watermark unless you want to pay for the service. That being said, it's a small price to pay for such a great service! Furthermore, the creators really do deserve to get paid for their work.

Alan W.
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Nothing else compares!

Avaliado em 11/09/2021

Not sure how I found Kapwing but it has been the most efficient video creating tool we have,

Vantagens

It simply has all the features any business would need regardless of skill level.

Desvantagens

Any previous Cons have always been removed as the program improves.

Buddhika C.
  • Industry: Mídia digital
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Ideal software for video editing

Avaliado em 20/11/2020

This is one of the best software which I used to edit videos.

Vantagens

I have used this software in several times to edit some videos which I uploaded to my youtube channel. honestly I would like to recommend this as the best video editing software, even for the beginners. Because I had very basic knowledge about video editing. But I could edit my videos easily, up-to my expected level. Actually it is an user friendly software which work & complete our tasks easily. Also we have an option to create our videos without any water marks in Kapwing, on free of charge. It is an unique facility which we can't see in the other software in similar category.

Desvantagens

I would like to see some more animation tools. because the provided tools are very basic & sometimes its not looks suitable for some videos.