SendGrid

Entrega de e-mail. Simplificado.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

711 avaliações

Kayalla
Kayalla
  • Porte da empresa: 51 - 200 funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Usuária para finalidades de marketing

Avaliado em 28/06/2023

Vantagens

A parte que mais gosta é dos insights dos e-mails enviados. O dashboard com as informações do envio é bem completo e ajuda os usuários a visualizar se as iniciativas estão dando certo e a trabalhar possíveis melhorias.

Desvantagens

Acredito que a interface possa melhorar para garantir uma boa experiência ao usuário. A parte de segmentação de grupos e contatos também é um pouco complicada, mas nada que impossibilite o uso.

Rahul
Rahul

Most Underrated Powerful Email Marketing Tool

Avaliado em 01/05/2022

Sendgrid is a powerful email marketing tool that offers superior services to its customers. Sendgrid is a must-have tool for start-ups, eCommerce businesses, freelancers and corporates. One thing that separates Sendgrid from other email marketing tools is their scalability once our list grows. The free version of Sendgrid allows you to send 100 emails every day.

Vantagens

What I like most about Sendgrid is that most of the tools out there offer easy integration with Sendgrid. Some apps can even directly integrate with SendGrid without using automation software like Zapier.

Desvantagens

Sendgrid's UI is a bit confusing and it took some time to get used to the options. The email editor lacks certain features.

ConvertKit, Moosend e Omnisend

Razões para escolher o SendGrid

They are very expensive and for half the price I can get all the features on Sendgrid.

Razões para mudar para o SendGrid

Sendgrid offers more options and subscribers on the free plan than what they offer on their paid plan.
Andrew
Andrew

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Great for easy bulk email sending

Avaliado em 31/08/2020

Sending emails without having to manually manage and handhold them through the process.

Vantagens

Easy to connect up and set up delivery of email, handles any bounces, spam reports, link tracking and continually trying to deliver. Allows set up of email authentication including SPF, DKIM and DMARC.

Desvantagens

Sometimes things fail and can take a while to get to the bottom of, some of the reporting feels lack lustre and limited given the volume of emails we send. Support has at times been slow to get back to us, although they always do come back with answers.

Allan
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Porte da empresa: 201 - 500 funcionários

Great Bulk Emailing Tool

Avaliado em 20/02/2024

It still meets our needs at a great price!

It still meets our needs at a great price!

Vantagens

It is a great all in one tool for sending emails in bulk

Desvantagens

The dedicated IP address is only available on the Silver or higher tied

Pedro
  • Setor: E-Learning
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

The worst customer support ever

Avaliado em 06/07/2020

I had sendgrid free, then I upgraded to the basic. After the shared IP has been blocked many times due to spam, I decided to go to a dedicated IP address. $89/month (really expensive for the service). I send around 500 emails/day for my learners. The server wasn't sending it, it was sending only 100 emails. as it had a limit of requests. I tried to contact their support service and it was terrible, no help at all.

Then, I added some of my IPs to the whitelist, unfortunately I had to change my home IP and I got blocked from sendgrid, after over 2 weeks trying to access it and adding IP, they haven't helped me or given me a proper reply.

Not only I could not send emails, I cant access my account, neither I can cancel.
I had ti sign up with Amazon SES, and now my life is great!

Terrible support, the worst so far, cant even cancel and get a refund =/

Free trial
easy api integration
cheap and good user interface

terrible support
expensive
hard to talk to someone

easier better support

used in the past
Thomas
  • Setor: Hotelaria

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

SendGrid is one of my favorite email platforms.

Avaliado em 04/12/2023

Sendgrid lives up to its reputation as a market leader for email. Be it marketing, authentication and transactional emails. It provides a plethora of options and functionality that meet most business needs.

Vantagens

The fact I use sendgrid for transactional emails says a lot. The api intergration is a breeze, as are all of its parameters available. The email monitor tools as well as the disposable email detection have proven particularly useful. Third party intergration is easy with the likes of Firebase, FaunaDB and node cloud functions.

Desvantagens

There isn't any particular thing I have a disliking for in all honesty.

Roger
Roger
  • Setor: Serviços de informação

Excellent, reliable - I recommend; using for years pre-Twilio

Avaliado em 19/12/2023

Vantagens

Reliable, excellent delivery rates, clean API - I like 'em.

Have used for years including Pre-Twilio acquisition, and still good service.

Desvantagens

No complaints here. Not sure what to write.

Divaldo
Divaldo
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Fantastic solution for transactional emails

Avaliado em 20/10/2023

Vantagens

SendGrid is one of the best solutions for me in the transactional email service because it's easy to start using, the free version is generous and the more affordable paid version isn't bad.

Desvantagens

I stopped using it simply because I found another even simpler solution, with lower prices and excellent support. Other than that I would continue to use it.

Richard
Richard
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Not the best

Avaliado em 14/09/2022

I would have liked to continue with SendGrid since we spend time upfront in its implementation, but we simply could not continue once we came to the conclusion that it was simply not performing for us as well as other ESPs.

Vantagens

The pricing and implementation were easy enough but once we ran into some issues with email deliverability I felt like I had to school them on what to do.

Desvantagens

It did not adapt to our needs, primarily deliverability.

Razões para mudar para o SendGrid

I chose all of those options but went with SendGrid originally due to price, ease of implementation and positive email reviews.
Jd
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Church Initiative's use of SendGrid

Avaliado em 10/08/2023

It is more frustrating than helpful. Our organization is currently moving to a new email service.

Vantagens

The analytics tools was the best aspect of our use of SendGrid.

Desvantagens

It is constantly buggy. Contact lists don't always load in. Email drafts don't always save, resulting in loss time and effort.

Elle
Elle
  • Setor: Design
  • Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses

Ensures deliverability and effectiveness

Avaliado em 02/02/2024

Ovberall we are happy with Sendgrid - it does exactly what it advertises it should do.

Vantagens

It's really easy to set up campaigns and schedule them ahead of time. Then you can just forget about them until you need to check the statistics.

Desvantagens

No downsides to using Sendgrid thus far.

Avaliador Verificado

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Reliable, high-bandwidth, and reasonably priced

Avaliado em 31/05/2022

Overall, SendGrid has been a very valuable asset for our company. Even when we are not fully using every available feature, it's never failed us at a crucial moment, and continues to be a reliable and reasonably priced solution for us.

Vantagens

Our help desk/support team skews more to the "client's industry specialist" side and less to the tech savant end. That being said, SendGrid continues to be simple to use tool for those that interact with it daily. Setup and further customizations have been simple, and over the course of 10 years, it has continued to prove its value with minimum service inturruptions.

Desvantagens

Our team's only major complaint during our ensure using SendGrid was mostly when it was a less mature product. There were some shortcomings early on with the email marketing and contact management, but there has been considerable progress and improvements in almost all corners of their service and UI.

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Razões para mudar para o SendGrid

Our company was VERY small and short staffed when we realized we needed a transactional/API email service. After reading reviews and comparing pricing and features, SendGrid fit our needs the best, especially the pricing packages.
Oscar
Oscar

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

The best mail service provider for marketing and transactional emails.

Avaliado em 20/05/2019

I have been working with Sendgrid for more than 2 years and it really has been very helpful.

It's...

It's perfect when you need to send transactional mails, for example password recovery or notifications to users from your website. or custom marketing campaigns. You can implement on your App easily with his Full Documented API or via SMTP.

The free forever plan is perfect when you're starting a website or application and still do not have enough users. You can also easily upgrade your plan in order to get more emails monthly .

Recommended with closed eyes.

Vantagens

1. Have AB Testing enable.
2. Manage unsubscribe emails.
3. Easy to Integrate via API or SMTP.
4. Email Reputation indicator.
5.Full detailed report. You can see if the email it's blocked, bounced or delivered.
6. Have a Forever Free plan . (40.000 Emails in the trial period, then 100 Emails Daily forever)

Desvantagens

Send grid interface it's a little bit confuse.

No more cons to highlight, for me it's a perfect tool.

Brevo e Mailjet

Razões para mudar para o SendGrid

His API have a good documentation and it's easy to implement. The free forever plan . The Price it's low in comparison with the competitors.
Mohamed
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Porte da empresa: 501 - 1 000 funcionários

The Best Option for Email Marketing

Avaliado em 04/01/2023

SendGrid is the best option that assembles a host of benefits in one place; its editor, analytics and reports, and particularly, its powerful feature to prioritize campaigns and increase performance let every business excels.

Vantagens

SendGrid is the best option to boost your business ahead or rather your marketing emails; its detailed reports on clicks, opens, subscribers and even spam lets you revise or edit your campaigns and thus increase conversion. SendGrid is best known for its editor, which lets tailor your emails according your needs, both demographic or geographic.

Desvantagens

Actually, I become slow to recommend SendGrid due to its limited features of contact management; it does not provide many options compared to Mailchimp. I also did not like its pricing, which determines the quality of your SendGrid dashboard.

Thomas
  • Setor: Políticas públicas
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Perfect for my use case

Avaliado em 21/08/2023

Our use case is simple: We need reliable deliverability of emails to up to 2,500 addresses, three times weekly, and we need to be able to track bounces, address changes, etc. easily. Sendgrid provides that service well and at an affordable price point. It also offers traditional "email marketing" services, which we do not use and cannot evaluate. For our needs, it's a solid offering.

Vantagens

The media center I run submits three political op-eds per week to about 1,300 newspapers in the US (and sometimes another 1,200 internationally). Sendgrid delivers those emails in a timely manner and keeps track of bounces, etc.

Desvantagens

Setting up to use the API from a custom email address is a bit cumbersome.

Razões para mudar para o SendGrid

Competitive pricing, ability to send directly from our address using an API, and ability to maintain our list on our own server rather than on the service's.
Angelica
Angelica
  • Setor: Internet
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

This is a must-have.

Avaliado em 30/10/2019

They have been amazing, support is fast and helpfull. I don't remember having any downtime with them ever since I joined the service.

Vantagens

Sendgrid has an awesome service for email marketing and transactional emails. It works 100% of the time, the support is amazing and it even gives you a free plan that will serve most people.

Desvantagens

The price for email marketing (contacts) is a bit too high for me. It could be packed with way more interesting features. Also the editor sucks and it never sends the mail like it shows on the screen. But I do not use this feature.

Nurul Aishah
Nurul Aishah
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Porte da empresa: 5 001 - 10 000 funcionários

Simplified email service

Avaliado em 03/11/2021

Vantagens

Our business application uses Sendgrid for various purposes, including notification, authentication, and transactional data. We migrated from a competitor that was draining our bank accounts and causing a slew of problems. The cost was a good match for our budget and objectives, and the send grid was a perfect fit for us. They provide some handy online manuals to get you started, as well as a variety of configurable options to make sure the device is suitable for you.

Desvantagens

It requires greater adaptability and customization tools to be successful in the long run. I couldn't discover a method to adjust automatic track in UTMs; it can only be activated or deactivated, which isn't convenient. The integrating and installation procedure were the most challenging aspects of implementing Sendgrid for us. However, customer assistance and YouTube tutorials were beneficial.

Abigail
Abigail
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

An Easy to Use Email Marketing Software

Avaliado em 05/07/2018

The detailed stats from each email campaign is amazing, and the Unsubscribe groups option really helped with GDPR compliance

Vantagens

1. On the bottom left side of the dashboard is a small reputation percentage bar, that measures your reputation. The bar is updated daily based on your email sends, your reputation goes down if your email bounces or is marked as spam.
2. Stats: SendGrid provides A LOT of data on the performance of your email campaigns, these stats are: Requests, Delivered, Opens, Unique Opens, Clicks, Unique Clicks, Unsubscribes, Spam Reports, Bounces, Blocks, Bounce Drops, Spam Report Drops, Unsubscribe Drops and Invalid Emails. SendGrid also provides stats such as: Global Stats, Category Stats, Category Comparison, Subuser Stats, Subuser Comparison, Geographical, Email Clients & Devices, Mailbox Provider Stats, Mailbox Provider Comparison, Browser Stats, and Browser Comparison
3. A/B Testing
4. Unsubscribe Groups: This is without doubt my favorite feature from SendGrid. When you click on "Marketing" on the left side of your dashboard, and select tour from the drop down, it sort of lists steps to set up for sending marketing emails. Step 3 on the list of things to do is to create unsubscribe groups. Here you can Create groups that represent types of email that you regularly send to your recipients. If a recipient chooses to unsubscribe, they will have the option of selecting which of these groups they want to unsubscribe from.

Desvantagens

1. The Email templates in SendGrids gallery are a bit basic which initially wasn't a problem as I liked creating my own template, but I did not like how I couldn't modify the "columns" module to my taste.

I wanted to create a template with three columns with the center column bigger than the two on the side. The idea was to have my client's images linking to their projects (On their websites) on the side columns, with the write up in the center column.
However, that couldn't be done (At least so far it seems so as I can't find any option to tweak the size/width of each column) as each column has an equal width.

2. No automation function: I'd like to create a sort of If/Then sequence where I can resend an email to a group of people after x days, for example, I'd like to resend an email (With a different heading of course) to people who have not opened the first email after four days.

Zee
Zee
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

If you're tight on the budget...

Avaliado em 29/10/2019

It did what we needed it to do, so that was good. We used it for over a year for monthly newsletters, but as soon as our marketing budget allowed it, we switched to MailChimp.

Vantagens

It did work and it did send the email newsletters that we needed it to. Therefore, it wasn't a complete waste of money :D Compared to many other options for email marketing, SendGrid was one of the cheapest options (except for sending the newsletters manually through one's email) and that was one of the reasons why we went with it.

Desvantagens

It's got a lot of features, but they feel half-baked (I'm sorry, but they do.) For example, you can unsubscribe those whose emails have bounced or who unsubscribed. But in order to do that, you need to download those lists, then upload them to a special list you can call "unsubscribes" or whatever, and then, right after you've imported this list, you delete it - along with associated accounts. THIS deletes the people who bounced from your lists. Seriously?!

The annoying thing was the styling within the newsletter. I am a perfectionist, so all text sizes and everything should be consistent. However, SendGrid kept changing the styles of my text and I had to choose "Normal" several times (even after copy-pasting the text from Notepad that doesn't support formatting AT ALL). And if you click on "Edit HTML" (which I often do because it's a fast way to clean away all the annoying tags), SendGrid would convert my block to HTML and would have an entirely different set of styles for it.

Also, the support pages were written for someone who is native to this SendGrid thing and not a newbie. Despite doing email marketing for years, I had a hard time understanding what I need to do.

Reply e Mailchimp
Jonathan
Jonathan
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

An affordable choice for transactional emails with one flaw

Avaliado em 28/09/2020

Overall, the experience was solid. Price and customer service were great. Unfortunately, the spam and email block issue was a deal breaker.

Vantagens

The pricing is great. Easy to use API with lots of documentations. Their user interface is straightforward. The customer service has always been pretty quick to get back to me. It's a popular service with a lot of integrations available.

Desvantagens

I was a happy user of Sendgrid for a long time, but emails sent with the service always went to the spam folder for Microsoft email services (Outlook, Hotmail, MSN). This could never seem to get resolved, even with a dedicated IP that they offered. Then recently, Microsoft started blocking the emails. I found out this was because a spammer had used their service and got the shared IP blacklisted. They were unable to help me resolve it swiftly, so I had to leave the service, because we have a lot of people who use Microsoft email services.

Abel
Abel
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

We use Sendgrid for many things

Avaliado em 07/02/2021

It's simply pleasant and we're still with them for the simplicity. That can't be over emphasized.

Vantagens

Two things actually. The transactional email software was what we started with and it was exceptional. The emails were fast and delivered promptly. That made us try the email Marketing feature and we eventually dumped Mailchimp for it. You can have as much as 1000 free subscribers and send 6000 emails per month, not as much as Mailchimp is offering but it gets the job done and we love the simplicity, are there cons? Yes, and I'll get to that shortly. Sendgrid also takes security seriously and never lets you rest until you've turned on two factor authentication even when I'm sure my account is not in that much of a threat, simply not bad.

Desvantagens

Mostly on the email marketing part cause that's what we use more often. The pricing isn't small business friendly and you'd have to pay more to access essential features like automation, not great, you'd have to pay more for that. Dedicated IP, that I get, but automation not available on the basic paid package is kind of a kicker but with email marketing ROI, its probably a great investment but then again, we do make do without it. The software doesn't work well on all browsers and devices sometimes, it happened to us at some point but I reckon its been fixed.

Benchmark Email e Mailchimp
Vinay K
Vinay K
  • Setor: Editoras

Good but pricy option for Transaction Emails and 3rd party SMTP

Avaliado em 18/01/2023

We use this for our learning website to validate emails and send course and account-specific notifications to the signed-up users and it is really a hassle-free tool.

Easy of getting startedGenerous Free TierSMTP

Desvantagens

Pricing is on the higher side as compared to the competition

Better UI

Software anterior

Alibaba Cloud

Razões para mudar para o SendGrid

Pricing at that point of time
Nishtha
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

An amazing email marketing tool for sending bulk emails

Avaliado em 28/09/2022

Awesome!!! Its an amazing tool tool that offers metrics which helps us delivers results to our clients.

Vantagens

We’ve been using sendgrid for more than 6 months now for our clients and we’ve seen amazing results with it. We’ve seen a conversion lift of somewhere between 10-12% which is great. The thing that I find most useful is it lets you collect signups and feedbacks right into the emails. I know its not some out of the box features but we’ve tried many other tools and we found sendgrid to have the easiest setup. The deliverability rate is also great for a email marketing tools and the metrics that it offers are really insightful. It helps us regularly monitor and reiterate our email sequences to optimise performance.

Desvantagens

I don’t think I’ve noticed any cons yet in my 6 months of usage. Its bug free and easy to set up email marketing tool

ActiveCampaign e Mailchimp

ease of use
Avaliador Verificado

Sendgrid - send mail easily

Avaliado em 28/05/2021

Overall I would say their service has been super reliable and mail delivery has been great.

Vantagens

SendGrid provide simple APIs to integrate with provide multiple programming language support for this. The service can scale and you get price reductions as you go up the tiers. There is also a legacy SMTP server option if you need to integrate older systems.

Desvantagens

Until you reach the Pro plan you only have 3 days of logs available. This can be problematic when trying to troubleshoot issues and can sometimes force you onto a higher tier than you really need.

David
  • Porte da empresa: 201 - 500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great email service for offloading website form emails from web hosting services

Avaliado em 30/08/2019

SendGrid is a great solution if sending emails from your website is critical to your business. It gives you the functionality to inspect and see what emails are being sent and to secure your emails using various security standards (ie. SPF, DKIM, etc).

Vantagens

Often web hosts have email limits for websites and your contact forms or orders from your site can be shut off without warning. Using SendGrid means you can control your email services from your website and see what emails are being sent and whether they are being delivered. The SendGrid console allows you to view what emails are bouncing and which aren't being delivered (ie. fake email addresses), etc. Also SendGrid support is really great as well and will assist with how to go about securing your email using Domain Keys Identified Mail (DKIM) (or their similarly named solution of this).

Desvantagens

With you could inspect the email bodies within the SendGrid console. Unfortunately you can only search on the email subject, dates, etc, but not the email bodies.