469 avaliações

• Recursos
dos usuários recomendam este app
469 avaliações
Oscar C.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

The best mail service provider for marketing and transactional emails.

Avaliado em 20/05/2019

I have been working with Sendgrid for more than 2 years and it really has been very helpful.

It's perfect when you need to send transactional mails, for example password recovery or notifications to users from your website. or custom marketing campaigns. You can implement on your App easily with his Full Documented API or via SMTP.

The free forever plan is perfect when you're starting a website or application and still do not have enough users. You can also easily upgrade your plan in order to get more emails monthly .

Recommended with closed eyes.

Vantagens

1. Have AB Testing enable.
2. Manage unsubscribe emails.
3. Easy to Integrate via API or SMTP.
4. Email Reputation indicator.
5.Full detailed report. You can see if the email it's blocked, bounced or delivered.
6. Have a Forever Free plan . (40.000 Emails in the trial period, then 100 Emails Daily forever)

Desvantagens

Send grid interface it's a little bit confuse.

No more cons to highlight, for me it's a perfect tool.

Andrew B.
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Great for easy bulk email sending

Avaliado em 31/08/2020

Sending emails without having to manually manage and handhold them through the process.

Vantagens

Easy to connect up and set up delivery of email, handles any bounces, spam reports, link tracking and continually trying to deliver. Allows set up of email authentication including SPF, DKIM and DMARC.

Desvantagens

Sometimes things fail and can take a while to get to the bottom of, some of the reporting feels lack lustre and limited given the volume of emails we send. Support has at times been slow to get back to us, although they always do come back with answers.

• Setor: Seguros
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

SendGrid gets emails delivered to the inbox!

Avaliado em 25/02/2021

A good experience and we will continue to use, must easier to setup than other competitors.

Vantagens

SendGrid is a great solution for sending emails that must arrive in the users inbox. We use SendGrid

Desvantagens

Abuse and Spam reports were a little confusing to begin with but we found a solution to that to keep our email lists clean and delivery rates high.

Pedro G.
  • Setor: E-Learning
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

The worst customer support ever

Avaliado em 06/07/2020

I had sendgrid free, then I upgraded to the basic. After the shared IP has been blocked many times due to spam, I decided to go to a dedicated IP address. $89/month (really expensive for the service). I send around 500 emails/day for my learners. The server wasn't sending it, it was sending only 100 emails. as it had a limit of requests. I tried to contact their support service and it was terrible, no help at all.

Then, I added some of my IPs to the whitelist, unfortunately I had to change my home IP and I got blocked from sendgrid, after over 2 weeks trying to access it and adding IP, they haven't helped me or given me a proper reply.

Not only I could not send emails, I cant access my account, neither I can cancel.
I had ti sign up with Amazon SES, and now my life is great!

Terrible support, the worst so far, cant even cancel and get a refund =/

Free trial
easy api integration
cheap and good user interface

terrible support
expensive
hard to talk to someone

Mohammad iqbal K.

Send Grid - Review

Avaliado em 01/02/2021

I am benefiting by using Send Grid for sending email alerts to the users of our applications via email for their preferred choices of information. The overall experience with Send Grid is great in technicalities and features however seeks improvement in response time by customer services.

Vantagens

A free plan is the most attractive thing they offer. Their free plan is for life long tenure. It is easy to integrate the Send Grid with almost any software. It offers a choice to integrate using their API or connect through SMTP. Their dashboard and reports are very detailed.

Desvantagens

It seeks improvement in multiple areas like customer services, business intelligence and error messages. There user interface also confuses sometime.

• Setor: Consultoria de gestão
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

SendGrid Review

Avaliado em 16/06/2020

It is fine--we continue to use it and at the end of the day the emails get delivered. It is just not super practical or intuitive. To get the full benefits I had to get a professional guy who knows HTML to help me to design and send the emails (and I am very savvy with technology).

Vantagens

This software has better features than competitors and email campaigns seem to reach out to more people. the templates provided are useful.

Desvantagens

The Challenge with this app is that every little improvement that you want to make to your process is going to cost you more money. So although it starts being cheaper than competitors, by the time you add the reporting, stats, more emails you end up paying the same or more.

Unless you pay extra you will not see the results of your email campaign, that is a big con, and you don't realize this until you have imported thousands of people and have invested a lot of hours creating your lists. Since you get a lot of free features when you first sign-in "as a trial period" by the time they remove them you are all in!

Warren T.
  • Setor: Design

Send Grid Is Best For Email

Avaliado em 09/06/2020

Vantagens

Send Grid not only helps route emails though my site but it is very compatible with WordPress and is very reliable when getting my emails to send out to clients.

Desvantagens

There have been a few times I have had to reconfigure my Send Grid Plugin to my site. I feel like there is a disconnect between the servers IP and the response from my WordPress site.

Vlad B.
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Email Marketing & Delivery service that worth it

Avaliado em 02/11/2020

Affordable Email Marketing & Delivery tool with rich variety of integrations and customization.

Vantagens

Rich on functionality, flexible pricing plans, good deliverability rates, API

Desvantagens

Marketing plans are mostly for the newsletters and it lacks the built-in CRM-like system. But it can be fixed by third-party platforms via integrations.

• Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great solution for sending compliant email campaigns

Avaliado em 06/06/2019

We wanted to send email blast campaigns and drip campaigns from Clickfunnels this was a great solution to use for our SMTP settings.

Vantagens

There are a few ways to take advantage of Sendgrid. Having an API to plugin to third-party apps is great or you can create a complete email campaign right in Sendgrid.

Desvantagens

Setup can be a bit daunting if you are not familiar with mail protocols.

Jonathan B.
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

An affordable choice for transactional emails with one flaw

Avaliado em 28/09/2020

Overall, the experience was solid. Price and customer service were great. Unfortunately, the spam and email block issue was a deal breaker.

Vantagens

The pricing is great. Easy to use API with lots of documentations. Their user interface is straightforward. The customer service has always been pretty quick to get back to me. It's a popular service with a lot of integrations available.

Desvantagens

I was a happy user of Sendgrid for a long time, but emails sent with the service always went to the spam folder for Microsoft email services (Outlook, Hotmail, MSN). This could never seem to get resolved, even with a dedicated IP that they offered. Then recently, Microsoft started blocking the emails. I found out this was because a spammer had used their service and got the shared IP blacklisted. They were unable to help me resolve it swiftly, so I had to leave the service, because we have a lot of people who use Microsoft email services.

Abigail N.
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

An Easy to Use Email Marketing Software

Avaliado em 05/07/2018

The detailed stats from each email campaign is amazing, and the Unsubscribe groups option really helped with GDPR compliance

Vantagens

1. On the bottom left side of the dashboard is a small reputation percentage bar, that measures your reputation. The bar is updated daily based on your email sends, your reputation goes down if your email bounces or is marked as spam.
2. Stats: SendGrid provides A LOT of data on the performance of your email campaigns, these stats are: Requests, Delivered, Opens, Unique Opens, Clicks, Unique Clicks, Unsubscribes, Spam Reports, Bounces, Blocks, Bounce Drops, Spam Report Drops, Unsubscribe Drops and Invalid Emails. SendGrid also provides stats such as: Global Stats, Category Stats, Category Comparison, Subuser Stats, Subuser Comparison, Geographical, Email Clients & Devices, Mailbox Provider Stats, Mailbox Provider Comparison, Browser Stats, and Browser Comparison
3. A/B Testing
4. Unsubscribe Groups: This is without doubt my favorite feature from SendGrid. When you click on "Marketing" on the left side of your dashboard, and select tour from the drop down, it sort of lists steps to set up for sending marketing emails. Step 3 on the list of things to do is to create unsubscribe groups. Here you can Create groups that represent types of email that you regularly send to your recipients. If a recipient chooses to unsubscribe, they will have the option of selecting which of these groups they want to unsubscribe from.

Desvantagens

1. The Email templates in SendGrids gallery are a bit basic which initially wasn't a problem as I liked creating my own template, but I did not like how I couldn't modify the "columns" module to my taste.

I wanted to create a template with three columns with the center column bigger than the two on the side. The idea was to have my client's images linking to their projects (On their websites) on the side columns, with the write up in the center column.
However, that couldn't be done (At least so far it seems so as I can't find any option to tweak the size/width of each column) as each column has an equal width.

2. No automation function: I'd like to create a sort of If/Then sequence where I can resend an email to a group of people after x days, for example, I'd like to resend an email (With a different heading of course) to people who have not opened the first email after four days.

Zee G.
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

If you're tight on the budget...

Avaliado em 29/10/2019

It did what we needed it to do, so that was good. We used it for over a year for monthly newsletters, but as soon as our marketing budget allowed it, we switched to MailChimp.

Vantagens

It did work and it did send the email newsletters that we needed it to. Therefore, it wasn't a complete waste of money :D Compared to many other options for email marketing, SendGrid was one of the cheapest options (except for sending the newsletters manually through one's email) and that was one of the reasons why we went with it.

Desvantagens

It's got a lot of features, but they feel half-baked (I'm sorry, but they do.) For example, you can unsubscribe those whose emails have bounced or who unsubscribed. But in order to do that, you need to download those lists, then upload them to a special list you can call "unsubscribes" or whatever, and then, right after you've imported this list, you delete it - along with associated accounts. THIS deletes the people who bounced from your lists. Seriously?!

The annoying thing was the styling within the newsletter. I am a perfectionist, so all text sizes and everything should be consistent. However, SendGrid kept changing the styles of my text and I had to choose "Normal" several times (even after copy-pasting the text from Notepad that doesn't support formatting AT ALL). And if you click on "Edit HTML" (which I often do because it's a fast way to clean away all the annoying tags), SendGrid would convert my block to HTML and would have an entirely different set of styles for it.

Also, the support pages were written for someone who is native to this SendGrid thing and not a newbie. Despite doing email marketing for years, I had a hard time understanding what I need to do.

Anatoly G.
  • Setor: Serviços de informação
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

SendGrid offers a great transactional email API, but deliverability & support issues hold it...

Avaliado em 01/08/2018

Easy integration into our platform and deliverability metrics. Dedicated IP, if you pay for it.

Vantagens

We use SendGrid for transactional emails, such as welcome messages & notifications. Generally, SendGrid offers great tools to integrate emails into a variety of different application platforms and programming languages. We really like its level of detail when checking on the status of emails. Sendgrid is also free for basic transactional emails, which makes it easy to try and ensure it will work with your application. We use a third-party library called Nodemailer with Sendgrid, so switching from a different service to Sendgrid was trivial.

Desvantagens

While the service is easy to use and offers comprehensive email activity metrics, there are a few things about it we didn't like. First, because the free tier uses shared IPs, we consistently had emails that wouldn't get delivered because of IP blocks. There were a handful of IPs that we had that experience with, and it persisted for weeks -- without any support intervention. Sendgrid must have deliverability metrics on their side as well, so I am surprised they didn't drop these IPs from their IP pool proactively. We had to upgrade to the PRO plan, which was the least expensive plan that had a dedicated IP. We also had to pay extra for 30 days of email history, you get 3 days by default. I'd love to see all these options be a-la-carte, but I get that you need to make revenue somehow, and few companies send enough emails to justify jumping to the next paid plan -- unless you NEED that deliverability guarantee that you get w/ dedicated IPs, which we did.

• Setor: Segurança de rede e informática

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Sendgrid shines on mass mailing, but lacks some required features

Avaliado em 25/07/2018

Transactional email

Vantagens

Sendgrid is ready for your scale. From the smallest Saas apps to the largest enterprises, Sendgrid was built with scale in mind. It handles transactional emails very well, and is relatively simple to integrate into your codebase or product workflow. Templates come out of the box, but some coding knowledge is needed to style transactional emails. All templates can be easily versioned.

Concerns on security and blacklisting are limited. As long as you follow their recommendations, Sendgrid will deliver your email.

Pricing is very fair and generous. In years of use, I've never gone over a plan limit.

Desvantagens

Functionality can be limited in interesting ways depending on your plan. On the most basic paid plans, several code features are just missing. Reporting is the most glaring issue, with basic reporting showing only a rolling group of recently sent emails. Without a deeper dive into your logs, you may miss issues.

Transactional emails also lack some features that seem required, like weblinks for email and easy native unsubscribe. There are workarounds for both, but not without challenges. Version tracking for templates is also completely missing, unless you use new versions for each edit you make.

Matt M.
  • Setor: Telecomunicações

Best Transnational Email App

Avaliado em 26/11/2019

We use Sendgrid to send emails from our website and our SaaS applications. This allows us to send emails without worrying about local security surrounding SMTP servers and maintaining the servers and services around email. We love them for their free plan as well as it allows us to test and deploy without road blocks.

Vantagens

The easy integration with their API and out of box integration with dozens of third parties. Easy to use SMTP gateway service and amazing free to start plan.

Desvantagens

Office365 now blocks most of Sendgrids IP ranges which makes delivery difficult in some cases. You can how ever upgrade to a dedicated IP and this isn't an issue with their software. Other than that, have more than 1 api user on the entry plan would be great but what can I complain about..

Abel B.
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

We use Sendgrid for many things

Avaliado em 07/02/2021

It's simply pleasant and we're still with them for the simplicity. That can't be over emphasized.

Vantagens

Two things actually. The transactional email software was what we started with and it was exceptional. The emails were fast and delivered promptly. That made us try the email Marketing feature and we eventually dumped Mailchimp for it. You can have as much as 1000 free subscribers and send 6000 emails per month, not as much as Mailchimp is offering but it gets the job done and we love the simplicity, are there cons? Yes, and I'll get to that shortly. Sendgrid also takes security seriously and never lets you rest until you've turned on two factor authentication even when I'm sure my account is not in that much of a threat, simply not bad.

Desvantagens

Mostly on the email marketing part cause that's what we use more often. The pricing isn't small business friendly and you'd have to pay more to access essential features like automation, not great, you'd have to pay more for that. Dedicated IP, that I get, but automation not available on the basic paid package is kind of a kicker but with email marketing ROI, its probably a great investment but then again, we do make do without it. The software doesn't work well on all browsers and devices sometimes, it happened to us at some point but I reckon its been fixed.

Mauro B.

Very simple

Avaliado em 15/09/2020

Vantagens

Send massive mail with this service is very simple

Desvantagens

Maybe the price for thousands mail in a month is too expensive.

Daniel K.
  • Setor: Internet

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

HORRIBLE customer support

Avaliado em 06/10/2020

I was a happy customer until July 2020, when suddenly my account was locked "for compliance reasons". I am not a spammer, I only used Sendgrid to relay email to my customers (who want all the email I relay to them). When I was locked, and then summarily terminated, I had no recourse. I provided lots of evidence that I was not a spammer, but the compliance team did not speak with me at all. Customer support took 25 DAYS to respond to my initial ticket, then cut me off 6 days later (no warnings, no recourse, just shut down).

What is worse is that my customers discovered that every email they had that had a link in it, had the link rewritten to be a Sendgrid redirect URL. And since they terminated my account, this meant that my customers could not click on those links any more, and their emails were being held hostage. I tried for 2 weeks to get in touch with them (trouble tickets, emails, and phone calls) and never got a reply to anything.

This is a TERRIBLE company to do business with.

Vantagens

It was easy to set up, and worked perfectly until it didn't; then, customer support was non-existent.

Desvantagens

Customer support does not answer emails. Compliance team does not speak with me, I could not determine what I had done wrong. They simply left me in the lurch, and held my email hostage.

Angelica C.
  • Setor: Internet

This is a must-have.

Avaliado em 30/10/2019

They have been amazing, support is fast and helpfull. I don't remember having any downtime with them ever since I joined the service.

Vantagens

Sendgrid has an awesome service for email marketing and transactional emails. It works 100% of the time, the support is amazing and it even gives you a free plan that will serve most people.

Desvantagens

The price for email marketing (contacts) is a bit too high for me. It could be packed with way more interesting features. Also the editor sucks and it never sends the mail like it shows on the screen. But I do not use this feature.

• Setor: Desenvolvimento de programas
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Si tú eres el desarrollador y necesitas enviar correos o mensajes, esta es una gran opción.

Avaliado em 20/07/2020

En general cuando trabajo con sengrid hago las plantillas y solo agrego en código la llamada al api de sengrid para utilizar esas plantillas nuevas donde las necesito, o en su defecto entro en alguna plantilla para editar o cambiar el tamaño de texto o tipo de letra. Pero en general, una vez configurado todo, no hay que hacerle casi nada al código que maneja sengrid; es una sensación muy agradable el saber que si la implementación es la correcta (y documentada) no hay que volver a re trabajar en el proceso de envíos de emails.

Vantagens

La implementación en tecnologías como la son .net core y .net 4.5 es increíblemente amigable, no hay forma de que siguiendo el simple tutorial en la misma página web de sengrid puedas terminar confundido; simplemente agregas el nuget desde visual studio, agregas en tu código (o haces una clase genérica), las llaves necesarias que te proporcionan a través de tu perfil como más. Puedes agregar tu url y datos de empresa para evitar que tus correos terminen como spam en el correo de tus clientes.
Además, la forma en que se pueden editar las plantillas y sustituir ciertos bloques del contenido por texto o algún otro dato que generes en código es también muy sencillo y cómodo.

Desvantagens

En ocasiones la IU de la interfaz de la edición de las plantillas para en estado “Legacy” es lenta, y en algunos casos el generador de plantillas (el nuevo) se cofunde un poco en el orden de los componentes según se arrastran a la pantalla, pero con un poco de practica se le agarra el chiste.

Ryan K.

Long time customer with 15+ active accounts

Avaliado em 01/03/2019

SendGrid was the first to market and has grown more and more powerful over the years, while keeping pricing low and even free pending your needs. Excited to continue plugging it into my side projects and companies.

Vantagens

I've used SendGrid for years. They have a 1-click "provision" feature inside the Heroku app store that starts at $0 /month until you hit profit-worthy volume (10k+ emails /month).

The API for sending transactional emails is great, however I have not tried their email marketing feature.

I'm such a big SendGrid fan, in fact, that I built a free SendGrid analytics tool that generates reports for other customers (+ myself) to send better transactional emails: https://lesstransactional.com.

Desvantagens

While building our free SendGrid analytics tool, it became apparent that the "Email Activity" API has a much lower rate limit (ie 10 requests per 5 minutes) than the regular sending APIs.

This required us to make restrictive changes to the app at the last minute, and their support team was unwilling to increase the rate limit for our use case.

David R.
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great email service for offloading website form emails from web hosting services

Avaliado em 30/08/2019

SendGrid is a great solution if sending emails from your website is critical to your business. It gives you the functionality to inspect and see what emails are being sent and to secure your emails using various security standards (ie. SPF, DKIM, etc).

Vantagens

Often web hosts have email limits for websites and your contact forms or orders from your site can be shut off without warning. Using SendGrid means you can control your email services from your website and see what emails are being sent and whether they are being delivered. The SendGrid console allows you to view what emails are bouncing and which aren't being delivered (ie. fake email addresses), etc. Also SendGrid support is really great as well and will assist with how to go about securing your email using Domain Keys Identified Mail (DKIM) (or their similarly named solution of this).

Desvantagens

With you could inspect the email bodies within the SendGrid console. Unfortunately you can only search on the email subject, dates, etc, but not the email bodies.

Jordan R.

Sendgrid is great

Avaliado em 23/10/2019

Was great for sending transactional, automated emails. API integration with my app was a breeze.

Vantagens

Love the UI, the simplicity of the setup, the training / onboarding videos, and the ease-of-use. It's a great tool. Also, the visual template builder is great.

Desvantagens

I ended up switching to Mailgun just to test things out - and honestly, they're both pretty amazing, but I stuck with Mailgun because (at least at the time I switched) they had a more generous "free" plan.

Sendgrid is great though!

Alicia A.
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

We use and recommend Sendgrid for everything

Avaliado em 23/07/2019

We develop software and often have to send transactional emails, sendgrid helps us protect our domain for SPAM complaints and also provides great tracking information for the emails we send.

Vantagens

My favorite feature are the logs, we can always find information about a malformed email, a bounce an unsubscription, etc.
I also like the ease of use and the ability to admin several domains under the same account.

Desvantagens

I don't think I have any specific dislikes.

Ruth L.
  • Setor: Instituições religiosas
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

We use SendGrid to send emails from our database. It does a fabulous job!

Avaliado em 05/12/2017

They consistently send out my emails and help us comply with the CAN-SPAM act. They help us make sure people are getting the emails they want but not the ones they don't. I can't imagine trying to manage our emails without them.

Vantagens

It sends emails from our database. The set up for that was extremely easy, and as a non-profit, the pricing is extremely affordable. It allows us to see general statistics for our emails as well as monitor whether a specific recipient actually opened a specific email or clicked on it. It also notifies us if someone clicks spam or unsubscribes so we can remove them from our database. It's easy to monitor what is happening to our emails. When we were somehow blacklisted by AT&T, we were able to catch that quickly and get it resolved.

Desvantagens

SendGrid campaigns is a little difficult to work with. Also, their unsubscribe groups doesn't seem to work as well as I would like. It is difficult to know exactly what categories of email people are wanting to receive.