Bandicut

video editing platform for cutting, trimming & merging video

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
4/5
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app

5 avaliações

Richard B.
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Bandicut is AWESOME!

Avaliado em 27/05/2021

An absolute GEM of a product, I LOVE IT, it works, it's easy to use, it is inexpensive - I can only say WOW!

Vantagens

I have searched high and low for a product that will cut and join videos easily, without breaking my bank account. Bandicut makes cutting, splitting and joining videos an absolute breeze. NO technical knowledge is required, it is cost effective and it works - fast. I am VERY impressed.

Desvantagens

The only issue I encountered was with ONE video where I could not cut the last 5 seconds from the clip, otherwise it has done everything I needed it to do, easily.

Marvens F.
  • Setor: Internet
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

Exellent

Avaliado em 05/04/2021

Vantagens

the software is really cool because it works well
it's easy to use, the support service works well

Desvantagens

This software is for me among the best applications, except that the support service does not go too well sometimes

Joshua V.
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Must have for Bandicam users.

Avaliado em 28/06/2021

Sometimes you don't want to open your full video editing solution to make minor edits to an interview, or software explainer video for a client, and Bandicut handles this function quickly. The biggest benefit to me is speed, and ease of minor edits.

Vantagens

What I like most about Bandicut is how lightweight, easy to learn, and easy to use it is. I also love how it sits inside Bandicam so you can access it easier. It helps you split videos, and join short clips together easier to make quick videos for clients.

Desvantagens

The downside to being so lightweight is Bandicut is not suitable for heavy or even moderate video editing in my opinion. For example there is no option to blur out sensitive information. However, since you will mostly be using it to edit screen recordings and interviews made with Bandicam this is not much of a problem. The software is very inexpensive.

Lacey M.
  • Setor: Hotelaria
  • Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Works Well, And Is Well Constructed In Navigation

Avaliado em 02/09/2019

Works well, isn't too hard to use.

Vantagens

It works smooth, the wait time for exporting is low, and it is easy enough to navigate.

Desvantagens

Sometimes, the file directory for navigation is a bit confusing

John F.
  • Setor: Música
  • Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Good for simple video editing.

Avaliado em 07/07/2019

It's pretty good. When I was a beginner with video editing, this system was good for my basic needs, but now I need something with more options for more options and capabilities.

Vantagens

It was easy to use in the basic areas that I needed, like splicing clips together and changing volume levels.

Desvantagens

It didn't have enough features. I felt like I could only splice clips and change volume levels, and nothing else. For it to be a worthwhile program for me it should do more than just the basics.