Stripo.email

A Stripo é uma plataforma tudo-em-um de design de e-mail.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

53 avaliações

Jonatas

Amo o Stripo.email!!!

Avaliado em 07/12/2021

No geral eu adoro a ferramenta, possui inúmeras funcionalidades que agregam muito!!!!

Vantagens

O Stripo.email é ótimo e me ajuda muito na criação dos meus templates de e-mail em HTML de forma fácil e simples e sem códigos difíceis. Anteriormente eu estava me arriscando nos códigos em HTML e não estava ficando bom. Que bom que conheci o Stripo.email :)

Desvantagens

Para quem inicia a conta gratuita existe uma limitação mensal de exportação dos HTML's

Alexander
  • Setor: Recursos Humanos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Need brandbook and unique banners? Make friends with Stripo!

Avaliado em 16/08/2022

Amazing email builder. Really next-gen email marketing machine that literally allows to make all ideas and plans real. But what I experienced first: Brand Guidelines generator, and support of custom fonts. They bring email strategy to a new level, and it’s enough just to give Stripo system link to your web resource, or send other samples of corporate design. The rest is done by their smart cyber brains ))) Wait a bit, and Stripo will send a brand guideline kit where all the design is ready to use. As for fonts, it’s another opportunity to build a company identity. I have a font designed exclusively for our company by professional designers. It’s a part of our brand’s face, so to say. I uploaded it, used it for banner, and then tested the result. It’s unbelievable but design was neither damaged nor simplified by any default fonts, our banner looks as planned in all environments. So try Stripo, you won’t be disappointed!

Vantagens

Design options to build perfectly branded emails, and custom fonts option that is priceless to surprice recipients with really outstanding banners.

Desvantagens

The only wish is to expand the number of available language versions. Though, it’s already rich enough :)

Resposta do Stripo.email Traduzido para o Português

Alexander, thank you so much!

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

А good choice among HTML email builders

Avaliado em 12/06/2021

We improved design of our newsletters and enjoyed working in Stripo.email drag and drop editor.

Vantagens

You can find hundreds of pre-designed responsive email templates and ready to use. With advanced styling options, most email designs can be built.

Desvantagens

So far, I haven't encountered anything I don't like about the platform.

Alternativas consideradas

SendGrid

Razões para mudar para o Stripo.email

Stripo was the simlest one among all builders and has a wider range of functionslity
Chibuike
  • Setor: Formação profissional e coaching
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

My Stripo.email Experience

Avaliado em 06/07/2022

I use it in my office for email templates that I want to code. It gives me room to code my way out of some problems.

Vantagens

I like the fluidity and cleanness of the UI pages of it. More also, I love the various output formats it has to preview your email templates before publishing.

Desvantagens

The fact that most of the templates I like are premium gives me chills.

Resposta do Stripo.email Traduzido para o Português

Hi Chibuike, thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our compilation consists of 1080 templates, and half of them are free. We are sorry to hear that this half did not satisfy your expectations. Please feel free to share them with us: [email protected] We'll strive to do better. Thank you!

Ekaterina
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Investor update templates, feedback options, modules storage

Avaliado em 07/07/2022

Vantagens

Maybe too complex. Though it’s worth coping with.

Desvantagens

I’m partner relations manager, so our partnership with other businesses is what I’m responsible for. Must confess, our brand’s recent growth is a merit of Stripo.email. Really futuristic template builder with all the options and features that exist today. what I especially appreciated are the modules library and investor review templates. Very thoughtfully designed, with diagrams, tables, spreadsheets, content blocks… All that is composed together in an ideal structure. These emails really build an image of a solid, trustworthy partner. That is, a key to success! No time to explain, join Stripo! :)

Resposta do Stripo.email Traduzido para o Português

Thank you for recommending us, Ekaterina.

Ashveen
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

Great solution for ESP integration

Avaliado em 20/12/2021

Great solution for integrating with your ESP or AWS SES sender.

Vantagens

Ease of deployment of templates to many ESPs supported

Desvantagens

Tedious and sometimes unpredictable ESP connector setup.
The free tier and paid could be more generous regarding number of templates and exports/month.

Taras

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A builder of corporate personality

Avaliado em 14/06/2022

My priority task was to create the set of our company design identity. You probably know what I mean. Our color scheme, specific fonts, logo, regular imagery we use in newsletter and transactional messages… This work promised to be complex and a bit boring. But then I was advised to try Stripo. And it was really surprising. Their brand guidelines feature made everything for us, I had only to show them our website. Unbelievable but I received a set of guidelines in minutes!

Vantagens

An option of brand guidelines builder. It’s easy-peasy to work with, enough to send to Stripo samples of your brand style. The tool will do the rest and make a solid model of identity including color scheme, logo, fonts, and the rest.

Desvantagens

Cannot even mention any cons. I don’t like to hurry with conclusions but this tool looks really flawless.

Resposta do Stripo.email Traduzido para o Português

Taras, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review.

Daniil

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Real automation when working with templates

Avaliado em 12/07/2022

It was a pain in the neck years before, I guess everyone remembers that… Each new email newsletter, notification about sales, updates… every time we needed to send emailing related to news, we had to build a message from scratch. But finally! We can forget that goddamn routine! Make changes you need, and many templates inherit every update. And of course, it’s a very handful feature to save emails and their fragments in the personal library, and then reuse them as many times as you need. Just add the required links to connect the email template with a position on the website. Stripo system will do the rest automatically.

Vantagens

As a person who is deep in the digital marketing sphere, I liked Stripo’s advanced content library, especially its smart elements and synchronized modules. Finally, I enjoy all the benefits of email marketing automation.

Desvantagens

Being offered to rate this tool, I’d give Stripo 10 stars of 10 possible, and even one more as a bonus. Incredible but I don’t see anything that would disappoint me.

Resposta do Stripo.email Traduzido para o Português

Daniil, thank you for your review! We appreciate it.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A robust laboratory of the email marketers

Avaliado em 06/07/2022

Are you familiar with a really discouraging situation when you want to create something wonderful, to implement a brave and crazy idea… but you are limited by that harsh routine that kills time and intention? I felt it before I found Stripo. Since then, no more distractions. Content library, synchronized modules, smart blocks… a wide variety of automation features saves tremendous amounts of time, and I can pay efforts and ideas for better things. Like AMP or gamification.

Vantagens

What did you like most about this software? All the innovations and trends are available here. While their high-level automation of email crafting processes, you’ll have time for all that alchemy. No more discouraging routine!

Desvantagens

Tried to find some weaknesses… But failed. And this is a pleasant fail :)

Resposta do Stripo.email Traduzido para o Português

Thank you for your review. We are happy that we can make your work easier!

Maryna

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A real storage to save content

Avaliado em 13/06/2022

It’s content library allows to save your work and then reuse it without limitations. Notice that one can save not only entire emails but also separate parts. Really saves time and prevents the absurd boring work when you have to build the same parts like headers/footers which remain the same from email to email.

Vantagens

It’s not easy to highlight something specific. Fantastic design, AMP features, multiple elements to embed… Well, I can say some words about their library. Strange but fact, this feature seems to be an obvious must-have… but it was so rare in email building tools for a long time. While Stripo finally offers us real storage to save and reuse what you made.

Desvantagens

What did you like least about this software? Frankly speaking, I’d like to see more languages in this editor.

Resposta do Stripo.email Traduzido para o Português

We are so grateful for your kind words, Maryna. Thanks for sharing your review with us.

Vira

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Finally, universal email builder!

Avaliado em 03/06/2022

All in all, it seems to be a tool that came from the future. Everything is obviously made with a real care about the user, and it’s impossible to find any email marketing trend that is impossible to implement with Stripo. As I stated above, the best option for me is 2 in 1 builder. Amazing opportunity for those who deal with custom elements!

Vantagens

Here are lots of good things, but what I liked most of all is opportunity to work in two modes, HTML editor and regular drag-n-drop builder. And no need to save and close the template when switching between these modes! This is what I missed so much when I experienced other tools.

Desvantagens

To be honest, I didn’t find any. Maybe interface is a bit too complex? Well, but intuitive enough instead, so I meet no difficulties.

Resposta do Stripo.email Traduzido para o Português

Vira, thank you! We appreciate it.

Edwin Fdo
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Stripo.email SI believes in educational institutions

Avaliado em 31/03/2022

Hours and Hours of HTML code, Other Hours of CSS code, Another hour of JS yes
I want animations!

NO MORE!
We design in Figma for education, We document our images in Canva for
Education, we finish in Stripo.email finally we export to Our server
at Sendy or via amazon SES or Amazon Pinpoint.

Vantagens

Stripo.email DOES believe in education! Thanks to Stripo, our Educational Institution managed to develop an institutional image inside and outside the Email channel, the opening percentages are excellent, the ease of exporting to Amazon SES, Amazon Pinpoint, sendy, Outlook!
We confess We LOVE STRIPO.EMAIL

Desvantagens

It is a feature that it does not have yet: I would like to be able to create landing pages for marketing campaigns.

Raul
  • Setor: Varejistas

A Real Gem for Ecommerce Email Marketing

Avaliado em 16/02/2019

I started to use it more than a year ago. The truth is that a newsletter that converts good and look professional can really have an impact in the button line. And I am very happy how stripo helps with that for ecommerce. If it increases the results even a 10%, the ROI is amazing. However for other campaigns as digital products campaigns I still prefer to not use templates at all but do very simple and fast emails.

Vantagens

I like that you can easily create nice newsletters. You can do easily almost everything you want, it is even possible to add a countdown clock. For me it is very usueful for ecommece newsletters. And also for digital products. They have very nice templates that also make the work easy for sending email on special events. Customer service is also very attentive and answers fast showing interest.

Desvantagens

What I like less is, of course, the price. I mean that many email systems to usually have also an email editor, and some are not so bad. Stripo beat all of them. But needs the work to export and import the file (if you do not sending with gmail or mailchimp, and some others where they have integrations). But after all, that is just a matter of a few minutes.

Paula
  • Setor: Design
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Excellent Solution for Email Production

Avaliado em 03/01/2019

Stripo was EXACTLY the solution I had been searching for over many months. There are others out there but none with the depth and quality necessary to be used for professional work. Stripo has streamlined email production and has become an important part of my workflow as a professional designer. I've recommended to many (grateful) colleagues.

Vantagens

Stripo has a well thought out intuitive interface which makes getting up to speed easy so someone with minimal previous experience can be producing emails quickly. An ideal soluton for any visual designer who doesn;t wnat to mess with writing code.

Desvantagens

I'd love to see the option for a 'list view' of emails and folders. As my collection of designs grows it's become a bitharder to navigate in the 'icon' view.

Erica
  • Setor: Artigos esportivos
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

Easy Professional Email Marketing Tool

Avaliado em 14/10/2021

Vantagens

Stripo is a very easy tool to design, build, and send professional emails. Easily copy templates you've already created and customize them each time. Drag in photos, links, fonts, colors, etc. Easily integrate them with MailChimp to send to the specific audience.

Desvantagens

Some editing/design features are limited. You can't fully customize the text to make the line height different, or wrap text around images, causing some limit of design.

ayush
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

Impressive Email Marketing Toll

Avaliado em 07/10/2021

Vantagens

This of the best app I have used to create a newsletter and email to send on a weekly and monthly basis report as well as marketing new updates. here are some major pros or benefits of Stripo: -

1. First of all it has a free forever plan that will help you to explorer more and more about the program.
2. IT has lots of free templates available on the platform that can be used to create immediate emails or newsletters.
3. Inbuild collaboration tool that helps to work collaboratively.
4. Multiple output formats that help to extract templates for different platforms.

Desvantagens

by making impressive emails and newsletters we are capable to create and share marketing programs
but there is much possible to improve in the analytics part related to emails and campaigns that we are sending.

Deepa
  • Setor: Serviços de informação
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1 000 funcionários

Excellent tool for creating Email templates without HTML coding

Avaliado em 22/09/2021

Vantagens

More then 600+ Email template are stored in their library. The user interface is simple. Excellent Drag and drop feature for creating template without coding skill. Attractive pricing fit for all scale bussiness.

Desvantagens

Sometimes the layouts are not responsive with other devices. We need HTML expert to fix those error. Overall this tool is excellent to use.

Chhaya
  • Setor: Fabricação de alimentos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

One tool for creating Email templates

Avaliado em 23/09/2021

Vantagens

Stripo.email supports dynamic blocks and AMP HTML. They have more then 500+ pre built email templates with dynamic content. All this templates are mobile responsive. It is one of the easiest and best tool for creating HTML email templates.

Desvantagens

Nothing to dislike. Stripo.email comes with attractive pricing. We can use free plan to evaluate this tool.

Dario
  • Setor: Relações públicas e comunicações

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Ausgezeichnete Möglichkeiten zum Designen professioneller E-Mails und Newsletter

Avaliado em 04/01/2022

Alles in allem ein super Email-Editor, für den sogar wenig bis gar keine html-Fähigkeiten ausreichen würden.

Vantagens

Sehr gut ist die allgemein recht einfache Bearbeitung der Designvorlagen, man benötigt nicht viel Zeit um sich einzuarbeiten. Persönlich wichtig ist für mich auch die Möglichkeit Test-Emails an sich selbst zu verschicken, um sich der vollen Funktionalität in verschiedenen Mail-Clients und auf unterschiedlichen Plattformen zu versichern.

Desvantagens

Die Einbindung von Pixabay oder ähnlichen free-Fotodatenbanken wären super!
Manche design-features könnten noch ausgebaut werden, z.B. die Anpassung der Textfelder um Fotos und Grafiken.

Guillermo
  • Setor: E-Learning
  • Usado Mensal durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Easy to use, extremely practical

Avaliado em 06/06/2019

With this software I was able to solve the main marketing problem of my company: lack of a modern design in the mail marketing campaign. We also made sure using templates that we were reducing the error margin of the mail content, knowing that the format is similar to that used by large companies.

Vantagens

I started using stripo when I started the campaigns of the Mailmarketing company. It was very easy for me, especially because of the large number of templates that it has. The free version allows you to download a reasonable number of templates, which I could use effectively for my first marketing campaign. Being able to do everything from the web, without the need for software, is really useful. Another very important thing is that you can export the template in different formats, in my case I did it in html to send the campaign with other software (which mainly works with HTML). I never had a problem and so far it has been the most practical thing I have used in this matter.

Desvantagens

It has some watermarks (I understand that for the free version) that are not visible, but when the mail is sent the first line of text (in the preview of the mail) has the stripe mark. I found how to remove it and it is not so serious, I also understand that it is proper to use the platform for free. Beyond that, I did not find any other point against this software.

Loads of stunning templates

Avaliado em 26/05/2022

Firstly, I was tempted by a rich collection of customizable email templates. More than a thousand (can you imagine?) trendy templates perfectly divided into categories: by seasons, industries, features, etc. And each template is a masterpiece. And I'm not kidding. Moreover, there are many options, and everything is easy to customize.

Vantagens

I like the most that I can compose beautiful, modern emails quickly and without the help of a designer and a coder. I could not only imagine the complex and multilayered design ideas but make them real. Everything seems to be implementable in Stripo's editor.

Desvantagens

So far, I'm not able to highlight weaknesses. Maybe later, I'll notice something.

Resposta do Stripo.email Traduzido para o Português

Thank you for your review!

Anna

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Seems to be the best AMP supporting email builder worldwide

Avaliado em 26/07/2022

It was our big luck to find Stripo email constructor when looking for a tool to deal with AMP. After whitelisting via Google, we were a bit scared of how can we implement such a complex innovation? But with Stripo, it turned out to be easy and even fun. The best thing about this editor is a set of various options to implement AMP. If you’re not a skillful AMP coder, not a problem at all. Use ready-made templates where AMP features are already embedded or AMP-based blocks in the drag-n-drop editor. And build next-gen emails in no time, with no problems!

Vantagens

AMP blocks are available to work in a casual drag-and-drop mode

No cons, IMHO
Everything is great inside

Resposta do Stripo.email Traduzido para o Português

Anna, thank you! It's a pleasure to read that you enjoy working with Stripo.

Valerie
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy to use with awesome features email editor

Avaliado em 21/02/2019

One email builder with many tools to make great email templates faster

Vantagens

All I need for my daily work I can find here: banner constructor, image editor, different interactive tools, etc.

Desvantagens

I guess not at all. I had some challenges at the beginning of usage and support team helped me

Sébastien

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Saves so much time for building quality emails. Very easy to use.

Avaliado em 21/12/2018

Stripo allows my company to create great emails without having to code anything. This means I can focus my dev on other projects while marketers focus on building the emails and have the flexibility they desire. Stripo increases productivity as it takes us less time to produce great emails.

Vantagens

Its a single drag-n-drop htlm builder but it offers a lot more flexibility than any other email builders I have tried. It's convenient and easy to use, user friendly and versatile. It exports the templates to most email platform such as mailchimp, getresponse, etc., and the code it exports is very well-built.

It has a whole section for adaptability, which allows you to build your email differently for mobile to ensure its adaptive for any device.

The price is excellent for what the product offers. It will save you tons of time for sure.

Lastly, it offers a very wide library of templates and blocs you can use, which, once again, saves you a lot of time.

Desvantagens

Nothing that much so far. I've had a bit of issue with saving projects at time, but then I contacted support and they were able to resolve everything in a quick manner. So far, I am very satisfied.

Anastasiia

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A champion among AMP supporting email builders

Avaliado em 14/06/2022

I decided to try Stripo after our brand was successfully whitelisted to send AMP-powered newsletters. And my choice was successful. AMP is the niche to which Stripo really pays close attention. It was really easy to implement an accordion-based compact menu block to add order to our content. Then we provided surveys using AMP forms. And we received two times more responses than before.

Vantagens

As you probably guess according to my title, the best about Stripo is their assortment of options to use AMP-based elements in email marketing. In addition to the most popular things like carousels and accordions, their team offers other functions and blocks like AMP forms to collect feedback from users. And everything is done in a handful drag’n’drop editor mode. No need even to mess with AMPHTML code!

Desvantagens

I’d probably mention the high complexity of Stripo interface. I mean other email editors I used previously were much simpler. On the other hand, it means more options, so I constantly study them and find something new every day.

Resposta do Stripo.email Traduzido para o Português

Anastasiia, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!