Deel

Folha de pagamento e conformidade criadas para a força de trabalho mundial.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

28 avaliações

• Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Almost perfect for my usecase

Avaliado em 19/08/2021

I am very satisfied with Deel, as a receiver of payroll, as Deel has various options to withdraw my earnings. I can even choose the currency, which is huge. The Deel card is just the icing on the cake for me, as this has allowed me to create prepaid visa cards on the fly and not worry about it getting leaked, as I can quickly disable the card myself from the portal.

Vantagens

Customer support. They are almost always available within minutes. Usually the hiccups are caused by my own trouble-making. They are very patient and will guide you step by step if required.

Desvantagens

Nothing outstanding, honestly. If I have to complain, it would be the rough edges, that I had to face, but once the team received the feedback, most of the issues would be fixed real quick.

leann
  • Setor: Varejistas
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Good for first-time international payroll runners

Vantagens

Easy to use product that allows our company to hire internationally and compliantly. They are working on the transparency of EOR costs and I can really appreciate that. Customer service is also quick. I'd like to think that I was one of their early customers and I can definitely say they have come a good long way.

Desvantagens

International hiring can be a headache but Deel tries their best to make it easy.

Adam

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Like buying a car, everything is nice till the sale point, from there it's a disaster

Avaliado em 05/06/2022

BAD BAD BAD Really bad. Signing up was a pleasure, the pitch sounded perfect, the idea itself is overdue and the promises that were made gave me confidence that this was the best possible solution. Firstly, they charge a calendar monthly service fee no matter when you joined, I joined on the 21st so I still paid in FULL for that month despite getting NO service and no paychecks. Had they disclosed that I would have waited till the first of the next month to join.

Their customer service is a non existing joke, they no longer respond at all to my inquiries. The first time I tried to speak to them my message was - "hey, is there a phone number for support?", as I wanted to speak to someone on the phone. Their response was that a ticket was submitted and I will get a response in about 3 days via email....all I asked was if they had a phone number or not...After hours of frustration they PROMISED a supervisor would call me to help, no one ever called.

Now, I have a CRITICAL issue with my employee, he got paid his first paycheck no issue, but his next paycheck was due a week ago and never showed up, there is actually a paystub on the Deel platform showing that he got paid on time, but the money was never transferred to his bank. I'm sure these things happen, that's just life, problem is there is NO ONE to speak to, they have not been answering chats in over 4 days, no response at all, no one to email (I tried, got no response) , and they have no phone number...so here we are.

Vantagens

I only liked the ideas it promised to do, as it turned out to be a nightmare there is unfortunately nothing left to like.

Desvantagens

The (lack of) support, very little control over salary, many default options that should not work for most businesses, just one healthcare plan which is mediocre and uncompetitive. The part to least like is simply not getting paid, seeing a pay stub that claims you were paid but nothing to show for in the bank and not a single possibility to communicate with a human about your issue. Also they will charge you a full monthly fee by calendar month no matter what (so you will pay the same for 1 day of service or 30)

• Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Work with anyone, almost anywhere

Avaliado em 05/10/2022

Deel was great back when we started using it, and has only gotten better as they add features to make international payroll easier to deploy.

Vantagens

Deel's tools save time when it comes to payroll complexities like taxes and labor practices.

Desvantagens

I wish some of the (compensation estimator) would allow a workflow to create a contract or add a new person to payroll.

• Setor: Internet

Bad on all fronts

Avaliado em 05/08/2022

Nothing short of bad, a road full of hiccups and disaster.
it was so bad that <2 months in we started looking at switching to another provider.

Vantagens

1. it allows you to hire and pay remote employees in a long list of countries and comply with the local laws
2. the onboarding uploading screen of the documents needed is fairly straightforward

Desvantagens

1. the admin has no clue where each one of his onboarding employees is at in that stage (if they have finished it , if there are bottlenecks

2. the UI is nothing short of a disaster - in order for you to try and find things like trying to resubmit expenses you need to click on your contract instead of actually have a dedicated expenses section.
it feels that it was built as an after-thought

3. we've switched from another similar tool where we thought wasn't great but Deel is a freefall (it took me to get the actual counter contract once I've signed mine digitally a week, they aren't really aware of the local legal or much of the regulations so their support isn't really helpful and disconnected form your customer success.

4. we've been on the phone with them daily for over 6 weeks now past the onboarding to try and solve so many hiccups including miscalculations from their end of payments, lack of benefit enrollment

Margaret
  • Setor: Internet

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Much better than the alternatives

Avaliado em 06/12/2021

Significant reduction in banking and currency translation fees

Vantagens

We demo'd lots of contractor management and payment platforms and Deel was by far the cheapest! We are just implementing now and its been very easy.

Desvantagens

nothing! So far we like it very much!!!

Resposta do Deel Traduzido para o Português

Hi Margaret,

Thank you for the kind review and we're glad onboarding was an easy painless experience for you. We hope to keep making more and more improvements for the future, to ease Payroll and Employee Management.

If possible, we would love to hear your thoughts on how we can further improve our product and services.

Feel free to contact us at [email protected]

Best,
Deel Team.

• Setor: Bens de consumo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

If you are small company you don't matter

Avaliado em 05/10/2022

They start by getting your company solely on price comparison and once you sign, the honeymoon phase ends and they disappear which is not cool when dealing with global payrolls. After 3 months of no support or answers, I switched to a competitor and I'm not coming back with them.

Vantagens

Initially, they show you the software and possible perks and benefits you could get for a lower price point than other competitors (The Software is not that different from all of them), while stating we would have full support which was attractive vs their cost

Desvantagens

Once you sign, they immediately leave you alone, with no real support whatsoever and difficulties setting everything up

Alternativas consideradas

Papaya Global

Razões para mudar para o Deel

Only based on price point and was a HUGE mistake - cheap things are expensive on the long run
Lisa
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Deel Review

Avaliado em 05/10/2022

It has been OK, to be honest, some of the features are not the best or most intuitive and you do not find out until after you sign.

Vantagens

Payroll and benefits management for team is good.

Desvantagens

User Interface could be a bit better to implement employees, their managers & teams. More access/view features would be nice for the manager.
Timing for payroll cutoff could be different as well as the view of the estimated paycheck per day started and/or other variables.

David
  • Setor: Sem fio

Deel is the real deal

Avaliado em 29/08/2022

Very easy to transition to, with great customer support (rarely needed since it was such an easy process) and well received by our contractors.

Vantagens

We were paying 40 contractors in 27 countries using 7 different methods of payment (paypal, wise, ach, etc.). Deel allowed us to consolidate into a single ACH payment but provided the flexibility to our contractors to receive payment however they wanted. Having formal contracts, identity verification, and the associated paperwork all in one place has also ensured peace of mind should any government agency ever question whether these contractors are legitimately offshore.

Desvantagens

Pricing is a little high, and it does not interface with QuickBooks Desktop.

Tomas

Review Tomas Matta Chorus One

Avaliado em 06/10/2022

Remote hiring

Vantagens

Portal, ease of use, customer representative who provided support ([SENSITIVE CONTENT]).

Desvantagens

No dedicated person: have to use chat functionality to get help. With some issues there is the drawback of having to explain issues several times to each new Deel representative.

Karlo
  • Setor: Esportes
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Probably the best solution for managing contractors

Avaliado em 06/10/2022

Vantagens

Deel helped us solve problems regarding contractor management

Desvantagens

Deel has a lot of features that we don’t use, but they don’t interfere.

• Setor: Telecomunicações

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Deel starts off doing a good job, but shortly after they start to hold your money for no...

Avaliado em 21/11/2022

Horrible, stressful, ineffective.

Vantagens

Nothing, this software is scamming people.

Desvantagens

Deel is making payments delayed so you are forced to get an advance and pay the deel advance fees. If you need your money on time you can not trust deel. The company I work for pays deel on the 7th, 8th, or 9th, of in order to get paid on the 15th or 16th. My payment has been delayed until the 23rd for no reason. But now the worst part is that they say it should already be in my bank account but it's not and the bank statements don't show the transfer or that they are holding for review. Simply now no one knows what happened to that money or who has it. I am not sure how they can run a business like this.

Moussa

Awesome is Deel!

Avaliado em 18/08/2021

Truth be told they did a great job! in every aspect.

Vantagens

Ease of use and the number of features and options is really great.

Desvantagens

In rare cases they might take some time to solve users issues.

Katekani

Scammers!!!

Avaliado em 04/10/2022

If you run an organization that deals with something as important as money, then you absolutely have to be efficient and do the very basic thing of getting people their money on time. These are just the basics. Deel on the other hand have taken a different approach. Despite many assurances from management and customer support that they are 'working on it'. I'm still yet to receive my salary from the 15th of September. It's October 3rd. I don't know what they think I'm using to pay my bills meanwhile they tell me to 'be patient'. Are debit orders patient? My point? I wouldn't trust them with my money. My salary is still MIA and I'm still baffled how money can just go missing like that. They used Wise to process my payment into my local bank account but til today I haven't received it despite them claiming and providing proof (unverified) that the payment was made by Wise and should've arrived in my bank account. Anyways 0 stars, do not recommend. The frustration is not worth it

Vantagens

If they could find my money that is MIA that would be great. But they were supposed to have been a more cost effective option for our remote company and colleagues to be able to get paid, receive their money with low fees and be in control of how it's all done since they have quite a few options to get paid. But it doesn't work so...

Desvantagens

The whole thing is simply terrible . They seem to have cool features and options but they don't really work as they should so there's that :/

Katia
  • Setor: Emprego e contratação

Just what I needed!

Avaliado em 05/10/2022

Very professional, excellent client service.

Vantagens

Friendly, easy to use, very complete, versatile

Desvantagens

When I have to make a deduction and I have to wait for the other approver.

Alan
  • Setor: Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário

• Probabilidade de recomendação 1.0 /10

Worst Customer Service

Avaliado em 10/03/2022

Worst payroll/hr company ever. They won't even contact the unemployment office for me to answer the questionnaire for my unemployment claim.

Vantagens

I don't like anything with this company because they will not help me with my unemployment claim. Keep getting the run around. They like playing games by making up excuses every week.

Desvantagens

customer service for this company is the worst. They will only continue to give false promises. Every time I have to contact them for updates. They always say give me 1-2 days but nothing happens. Don't waste your time with this company.

Yuri

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

Clear Pros and Cons

Avaliado em 17/10/2022

Vantagens

Easy to make a change for payroll each month. Definitely easy to hire employees overseas.

Desvantagens

Sudden migration delay for entity enrollment or cancellation is barely acceptable from the beginning. Had to endure a payroll delay due to Deel's system error. Not flexible about compliance(most requests are denied)

• Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

a good software for remote employees

Avaliado em 10/05/2022

Was good, very convenient for new users.

Vantagens

It was easy to start, a pleasure to use, make contracts, get signs, manage payroll.

Desvantagens

There are some margins, though they are not high if you have a lot of transaction you are better with direct wire.

Fadare
  • Setor: Construção

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

''Fastest and the best payroll for remote jobs''

Avaliado em 06/02/2022

I can boast of it anywhere and gives the assurance that this software works perfectly.

Vantagens

There are no limits to what you can achieve remotely through this beautiful software it lets you get a bunch of talents all across the globe.

Desvantagens

sometimes the failed payments get complicated to the extent of not being able to trace what the actual problems are and I THINK it's something that can easily be taken care of.

• Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Deel Review

Avaliado em 17/11/2021

Very positive. It allows the global workforce to get paid on time & in a manner that complies with local regulations.

Vantagens

I like the fact that is has an advance feature that allows early withdrawals against scheduled pay cycles. Transaction fees are very reasonable.

Desvantagens

What I did not like too much is when a transaction fee that I thought was wrong, could not be traced/explained in a clear manner.

Manal
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

Worst

Avaliado em 04/11/2022

Very bad

Vantagens

Nothing, it is the worst payroll strategy I have ever seen. No trust between the two parties and if you dare complain they send you a buried arricle to claim they are not responsible for the trust although their whole slang is that they ensure trust.

Desvantagens

This platform is bad, they don’t value the employees

Varshika
  • Setor: Design

Amazing Customer Service

Avaliado em 05/10/2021

Vantagens

Deel's customer service is amazing and have helped me even during wee hours whenever needed. The platform is very transparent and easy to use.

Desvantagens

I have only be using this for a couple of months and Nothing so far.

Wadinga
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001-5 000 funcionários

Great payroll software

Avaliado em 01/04/2022

It's a great company with an awesome product and their advance payment feature is quite handy

Vantagens

Easy to transfer money to a local account with even crypto options

Desvantagens

There are fees for every service but moderately priced.

• Usado Mensal durante Avaliação gratuita

Our experience with Deel

Vantagens

It's the easies way to set up teams remotely in an instant while ensuring that the person will be reassured while signing.

Desvantagens

It can be tricky to navigate between all the different parts of the website and where is what when you're looking for info.

• Setor: Hardware
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Easy to use and fantastic customer support!

Vantagens

Ease of use and customer support is superb!

Desvantagens

There isn't really anything I can think of