Deel

Folha de pagamento e conformidade criadas para a força de trabalho mundial.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

12 avaliações

Wadinga
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001-5 000 funcionários

Great payroll software

Avaliado em 01/04/2022

It's a great company with an awesome product and their advance payment feature is quite handy

Vantagens

Easy to transfer money to a local account with even crypto options

Desvantagens

There are fees for every service but moderately priced.

• Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Almost perfect for my usecase

Avaliado em 19/08/2021

I am very satisfied with Deel, as a receiver of payroll, as Deel has various options to withdraw my earnings. I can even choose the currency, which is huge. The Deel card is just the icing on the cake for me, as this has allowed me to create prepaid visa cards on the fly and not worry about it getting leaked, as I can quickly disable the card myself from the portal.

Vantagens

Customer support. They are almost always available within minutes. Usually the hiccups are caused by my own trouble-making. They are very patient and will guide you step by step if required.

Desvantagens

Nothing outstanding, honestly. If I have to complain, it would be the rough edges, that I had to face, but once the team received the feedback, most of the issues would be fixed real quick.

Adam
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Like buying a car, everything is nice till the sale point, from there it's a disaster

Avaliado em 05/06/2022

BAD BAD BAD Really bad. Signing up was a pleasure, the pitch sounded perfect, the idea itself is overdue and the promises that were made gave me confidence that this was the best possible solution. Firstly, they charge a calendar monthly service fee no matter when you joined, I joined on the 21st so I still paid in FULL for that month despite getting NO service and no paychecks. Had they disclosed that I would have waited till the first of the next month to join.

Their customer service is a non existing joke, they no longer respond at all to my inquiries. The first time I tried to speak to them my message was - "hey, is there a phone number for support?", as I wanted to speak to someone on the phone. Their response was that a ticket was submitted and I will get a response in about 3 days via email....all I asked was if they had a phone number or not...After hours of frustration they PROMISED a supervisor would call me to help, no one ever called.

Now, I have a CRITICAL issue with my employee, he got paid his first paycheck no issue, but his next paycheck was due a week ago and never showed up, there is actually a paystub on the Deel platform showing that he got paid on time, but the money was never transferred to his bank. I'm sure these things happen, that's just life, problem is there is NO ONE to speak to, they have not been answering chats in over 4 days, no response at all, no one to email (I tried, got no response) , and they have no phone number...so here we are.

Vantagens

I only liked the ideas it promised to do, as it turned out to be a nightmare there is unfortunately nothing left to like.

Desvantagens

The (lack of) support, very little control over salary, many default options that should not work for most businesses, just one healthcare plan which is mediocre and uncompetitive. The part to least like is simply not getting paid, seeing a pay stub that claims you were paid but nothing to show for in the bank and not a single possibility to communicate with a human about your issue. Also they will charge you a full monthly fee by calendar month no matter what (so you will pay the same for 1 day of service or 30)

• Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

a good software for remote employees

Avaliado em 10/05/2022

Was good, very convenient for new users.

Vantagens

It was easy to start, a pleasure to use, make contracts, get signs, manage payroll.

Desvantagens

There are some margins, though they are not high if you have a lot of transaction you are better with direct wire.

Margaret
  • Setor: Internet

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Much better than the alternatives

Avaliado em 06/12/2021

Significant reduction in banking and currency translation fees

Vantagens

We demo'd lots of contractor management and payment platforms and Deel was by far the cheapest! We are just implementing now and its been very easy.

Desvantagens

nothing! So far we like it very much!!!

Resposta do Deel Traduzido para o Português

Hi Margaret,

Thank you for the kind review and we're glad onboarding was an easy painless experience for you. We hope to keep making more and more improvements for the future, to ease Payroll and Employee Management.

If possible, we would love to hear your thoughts on how we can further improve our product and services.

Feel free to contact us at [email protected]

Best,
Deel Team.

Moussa
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Awesome is Deel!

Avaliado em 18/08/2021

Truth be told they did a great job! in every aspect.

Vantagens

Ease of use and the number of features and options is really great.

Desvantagens

In rare cases they might take some time to solve users issues.

Alan
  • Setor: Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 1.0 /10

Worst Customer Service

Avaliado em 10/03/2022

Worst payroll/hr company ever. They won't even contact the unemployment office for me to answer the questionnaire for my unemployment claim.

Vantagens

I don't like anything with this company because they will not help me with my unemployment claim. Keep getting the run around. They like playing games by making up excuses every week.

Desvantagens

customer service for this company is the worst. They will only continue to give false promises. Every time I have to contact them for updates. They always say give me 1-2 days but nothing happens. Don't waste your time with this company.

Fadare
  • Setor: Construção

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

''Fastest and the best payroll for remote jobs''

Avaliado em 06/02/2022

I can boast of it anywhere and gives the assurance that this software works perfectly.

Vantagens

There are no limits to what you can achieve remotely through this beautiful software it lets you get a bunch of talents all across the globe.

Desvantagens

sometimes the failed payments get complicated to the extent of not being able to trace what the actual problems are and I THINK it's something that can easily be taken care of.

• Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Deel Review

Avaliado em 17/11/2021

Very positive. It allows the global workforce to get paid on time & in a manner that complies with local regulations.

Vantagens

I like the fact that is has an advance feature that allows early withdrawals against scheduled pay cycles. Transaction fees are very reasonable.

Desvantagens

What I did not like too much is when a transaction fee that I thought was wrong, could not be traced/explained in a clear manner.

Varshika
  • Setor: Design
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Amazing Customer Service

Avaliado em 05/10/2021

Vantagens

Deel's customer service is amazing and have helped me even during wee hours whenever needed. The platform is very transparent and easy to use.

Desvantagens

I have only be using this for a couple of months and Nothing so far.

Pablo
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Mal servicio de atención al cliente

Avaliado em 06/05/2022

Mala

Vantagens

Pensé que era bueno, pero cuando tuve que usar el servicio de atención al cliente me di cuenta de que la empresa tiene muchas falencias, no atienden mi tiquete y solo me dicen que en x días me darán una respuesta, pasado el plazo x me vuelven a decir lo mismo y siguen sin darme una solución

Desvantagens

Malo el servicio de atención al cliente.
Responden rápido pero no dan una respuesta en si, solo excusas

João
  • Setor: E-Learning
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses

The support is amazing

Avaliado em 18/08/2021

Vantagens

The costumer support is wonderful. I had problem with my withdraw twice and in both cases they solve my problem really fast with refund. Also, they answered me really fast every time I have an issue.

Desvantagens

My only issue is to withdraw the money to my brazilian bank account.