Vimeo Livestream

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app

24 avaliações

Grace C.
  • Setor: Música
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Hallelujah! A great resource for music managers

Avaliado em 14/01/2019

Very few complaints with this software, it is easy to use, easy to set up, and simple for an intern to do without much instruction. It can also be used on the road, which is vital.

Vantagens

I utilize this software as a music manager, for my clients. We often livestream concerts, demos, and songs for social media. It allows seamless integration to our social media platforms, and makes everything look more professional overall. My artists use it to stream to their fans, give shoutouts, or run giveaways when we need to. It also works directly with YouTube, which saves time and is much simpler for me, time-wise. My favorite feature is the watermark, which keeps our branded content all cohesive, and prevents issues with the wrong uploads being distributed. The analytics are nice, although not as comprehensive as I'd like, the info is fairly limited.

Desvantagens

The lags occur, of course, when we don't have strong signals for connectivity, but I imagine that happens with most any online service. I would like better and more comprehensive analytics so we could present them to deciding members of the board, etc.

David C.

safe, secure, and reliable

Avaliado em 28/02/2021

Overall, Vimeo Livestream has been our go-to service since COVID began for making our church services available to those still at home. We have used the embed feature and posted to FB and YouTube to increase our audience as well.

Vantagens

More secure than YouTube, with the ability to push to any other services we choose (including YouTube and Facebook). Reliable with little to no downtime experienced so far, with consistently good quality.

Desvantagens

Difficult integration with LiveStream Studio 6 and vMix at times - and some clunkiness in setting up recurring live events in the archive options. Some frustrations in navigating other archived videos as well.

Alternativas consideradas

Facebook for Business e Restream

Razões para mudar para o Vimeo Livestream

Vimeo Livestream allowed us to archive and store videos while still pushing them to all our other services.
Amy H.
  • Setor: Serviços de eventos

Love/Hate Relationship with Vimeo

Avaliado em 19/08/2021

Our overall experience with Vimeo is good but not anything jaw dropping. We've used it for years to produce our livestream events and while clients complain about the capabilities on the backend, the overall experience isn't anything that pushes them away.

Vantagens

As an administer of Vimeo, we love the features and functionality that it provides us on the back end. Camera quality is pretty good, but heavily impacted by wifi capabilities as with most streaming platforms. We also love how we can customize the look and feel of our clients screens with overlays and lower thirds.

Desvantagens

The delay between speaker shots and when the video is actually streamed always causes a bit of pain for our clients. If there was a way to make the image if yourself entirely disappear that may relieve some of the annoyances that our clients complain about.

Mark T.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Expensive and CPU hungry

Avaliado em 09/01/2020

Vantagens

I liked that you could stream live to livestream and then to other forums.

Desvantagens

The higher rate you tried to stream at the more cpu it has to use and would often crash. Uploading videos after for people to watch proved very difficult and you are limited to 3GB.

Josh D.

Simple live streaming service

Avaliado em 09/09/2021

Vantagens

Setup is simple and easy. You can schedule services in advance with just a few clicks.

Desvantagens

Could only send streams to one outside platform at a time.

Tom K.
  • Setor: Rádio e televisão
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Excellent Streaming Service. Dependable streaming software.

Avaliado em 12/12/2019

Excellent service, dependable software, good support and FAQ pages with real answers in plain English, and a very professional approach to a streaming app for the PC.

Vantagens

Easy to use, to set up events, track usage, etc. Excellent software package for streaming from a PC (Livestream Studio). Very flexible and dependable application. Good support, and the system is stable and dependable. We use it 24/7 from both the studio and for streaming from the field.

Desvantagens

Really only one minor thing: The need to stop streaming for updates occasionally. (Frequently updated.)

Nebojsa P.
  • Setor: Gestão da educação

High quality broadcast events

Avaliado em 29/05/2021

We have broadcasted many important events and had them stored safely for later watch.

Vantagens

The platform supports large number of capture hardware and logical souces like other computers and wireless cameras. It can broadcast many different resolutions with great stability. It stores your events on the cloud as if offers am ammount of storage each type of subscription.

Desvantagens

The software is costy, but offers very good quality as good cost/benefit.

• Setor: Mídia digital
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great platform to get live events broadcast

Avaliado em 08/04/2019

Vantagens

I love the progress they've made in the past few years in developing their product. It's my go to service to manage smallish events for clients.

Desvantagens

It's expensive and the plans aren't very flexible price-wise on their new ones, but they do provide great service and a great product.

Vladyslav B.
  • Setor: E-Learning
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

Great video quality

Avaliado em 12/09/2018

Vantagens

Easy to connect. Picture and sound were clear

Desvantagens

I only viewed the live video and that experience was great. Did ask for several codes to get access to the live video

Kingsley S.
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Global presence in my office

Avaliado em 15/08/2021

Vantagens

Vimeo has taken me places and brought places to me right in my office, the professional transition i have gained through the use of Vimeo is remarkable.

Desvantagens

Issues with network has been a challenge so far.

Linda L.
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

Live Streaming Blessings!

Avaliado em 16/10/2018

My overall experience with LiveStream has been extremely good. Once in a while when I am not able to attend church, so I can log on follow along. Again, it keeps you updated and in sync with what is going on. Most of all it helps you realize that blessings are still attainable when you use LiveStream.

Vantagens

I love Live Streaming because I can log on to my church broadcast at anytime and get a real-time look at what is happening. All of our services and most events are accessible through LiveStream. Its convenient, its dependable and above all keeps you connected.

Desvantagens

Maybe once in a while the "stream" will loose connection but, for the most part I have no complaints. I do wish there was better sound enhancement and it was offered on smart televisions. The one thing I hate about LiveStream is that you can get addicted and when that happens you find yourself watching church instead of going to church.

Brian G.
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

Great solid Livestream service

Avaliado em 02/03/2020

We have been pleased with Livestream, their customer service has always been very helpful any time we have needed it.

Vantagens

We starting using Livestream about 7 years ago and it always worked really well for us. We've had few hiccups but it has normally been bandwidth issues on our side. The service itself is pretty rock solid.

Desvantagens

I wish you didnt have to choose to stream to Facebook or Youtube, but could stream to both at the same time.

Mark F.
  • Setor: Organização cívica e social

No Regrets

Avaliado em 28/01/2019

We use this software weekly to broadcast our worship and preaching segments

Vantagens

Set up and user training and support is top notch

Desvantagens

Menu/Dashboard jumbled up making it a little difficult to make selections

• Setor: Mídia digital
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Live stream

Avaliado em 11/06/2019

Vantagens

I like how you can do live streaming just like YouTube. It is easy to use and do a channel.

Desvantagens

The thing about this site you don't have a monetization option to do live streams like YouTube.

Paul M.
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Livestream has given us amazing broadcasting options

Avaliado em 25/01/2019

Vantagens

I am amazed that I can now simultaneously broadcast live on Facebook, Youtube and more. I am really happy with the output... what the product does.

Desvantagens

Livestream's producer seems a bit clunky. Not that simple of a user interface. And I have had the defaults change unbeknownst to me when I went to broadcast. I think the user controls could be a lot better.

• Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Good fit if you have to use all the feratures!

Avaliado em 23/11/2020

Its a pro service.
Have many great feature including Multicast live streaming!
Especially if you are a MEVO Cam user.

Expensive!
Won't recommend if you are full-time livestream and video prod guy/agency.

George K.
  • Setor: Produção audivisual
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Useful to stream fast!

Avaliado em 20/09/2019

Flexible and convenient to use.

Vantagens

Very practical and comfortable interface and great connection with other applications and websites.

Desvantagens

Privacy issues is a bit challenging, with strong connectivity when it comes about big evens and also, unfortunately, sometimes it's hard to join stream meetings.

Jon D.
  • Setor: Entretenimento
  • Usado Outro durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

My thoughts on Vimeo

Avaliado em 07/05/2021

It's pretty good quality and it's easy to use and share to friends & family.
If more people were on it, I'd love to spend more time on this app

Vantagens

Vimeo has one of the premium video quality streams online compared to a lot of other live streaming app that will remain nameless.

Desvantagens

There isn't enough promo on this streaming app.
I didn't like the fact that it took me forever to discover this awesome service. If they did more ads in the Google Play store it would be great

Siam H.
  • Setor: Pesquisa
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy to use, safe and secure!

Avaliado em 07/04/2021

A pleasant experience so far and I look forward to continue using it in the future

Vantagens

Vimeo livestreaming software turned to be just what I needed when I felt like corresponding with a larger audience regarding research related works. it was able to support top of the line video cameras and when combined with a high speed internet connection, it delivered flawlessly.

Desvantagens

Took me a while to understand the technical aspects of it. Other than that, I cannot think of any downsides/cons to this product. Perhaps the pricing options maybe not suited for certain individuals

Daniel A.
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses

Review of Livestream

Avaliado em 15/03/2019

Livestream enables us to be able to stream services of our church on the internet.

Vantagens

I like the opportunity to be able to stream church services so that others who cannot attend can see what is going on at the church.

Desvantagens

I don't have any negative feedback on this software at this point.

Maya L.
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

Love Livestream

Avaliado em 07/11/2019

Livestream is great. I mostly use it to watch church services. But I'm sure it could be used for tons of other things.

Vantagens

I love that my church uses Livestream for their services. Last week I was sick and was still able to catch the service live. I've been able to watch other church services as well.

Desvantagens

Sometimes there are glitches in the live streaming. But this is probably because of my internet connection.

Paul M.

I love what Livestream Does... But it feels like the 90s

Avaliado em 15/09/2018

Vantagens

I love the opportunity to simultaneously broadcast on multiple channels like Youtube, Facebook, etc. Once we get it set up, it seems to operate very well. I love the multiple options for quality based on my bandwidth - that is a great feature and allows me to use it while traveling.

Desvantagens

Maybe it's me, but I feel like it functions and looks like a step or two above MS Dos. Honestly it just seems to a bit antiquated and it doesn't need to be. I'm no developer, but I don't think it would be that hard to make it beautiful and more functional.

Heinz S.
  • Setor: Produção audivisual

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

For Livestrea beginners a good solution

Avaliado em 27/01/2021

All in all, a solid software, but at a certain point it could no longer cover all our (professional) requirements.

Vantagens

Due to the low price we started to work with the software. The functions are absolutely sufficient for the start, but when it should become more professional, the software comes to its limits

Desvantagens

Our data volume was no longer sufficient after a while, so we had to look for another solution. We were also looking for ad server interfaces.

André O.
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses

Another good option

Avaliado em 08/07/2021

Its a good option for everyone , easy to use but it's also very similar to others

Vantagens

Gives a lot of similar options that the competition also have

Desvantagens

It is not very innovative. Has some new things but nothing surprising