Vimeo Livestream

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

31 avaliações

Rony Peterson
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

A good option to Livestream your videos

Avaliado em 17/07/2022

It is a good platform to produce video content, with a more agreeable approach to the users without ads. And it is not so expensive to use the premium plans.

Vantagens

It has a very good video player, the creators can sell their products on this software and it does not have ads.

Desvantagens

The interface is not very intuitive and does not have a free plan, especially for some functions on Vimeo. It's necessary to subscribe to the premium plan to have more storage on uploads.

Frame.io, JW Player, Wistia, Loom e YouTube

Razões para escolher o Vimeo Livestream

Because of the possibility of having the customer support and sell the products.

Software anterior

Frame.io, JW Player, Wistia e Loom

Razões para mudar para o Vimeo Livestream

Because of the structure of this software and the selling opportunities.
Guillermo
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

Excelente para programar teleconferencias

Avaliado em 21/09/2022

Es la solución ideal para transmitir conferencias masivamente, es un programa hecho para esto y la calidad es altisima.

Vantagens

Vimeo es una herramienta poderosa para gestionar vídeos, pero tambien puedes crear un enlace que luego usaras para hacer conferencias en vivo en tiempo real, así que si tienes tu web o un creador de landing page, cualquiera que sea puedes diseñarla y prepararla para transmitir en vivo con este enlace, a su vez tiene una funcionalidad muy buena que es poder lanzar tu producto con un botón de compra durante la conferencia.

Desvantagens

Si es usado para hacer conferencias online, necesitarás de otros software de ayuda, no permite crear landing page, no permite enviar correos automatizados ni guardar datos de usuarios, si lo que quieres es esto, es mejor una plataforma como Webinar Jam. Pero si quieres guardar videos, y transmitir en alta calidad y ya tienes las otras herramientas, lo mejor es Vimeo Livestream

YouTube

Razões para mudar para o Vimeo Livestream

Porque Videmo da mas calidad de transmisión y sus funcionalidades para vender productos y servicios esta mejor desarrollada.
Mark

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Expensive and CPU hungry

Avaliado em 09/01/2020

Vantagens

I liked that you could stream live to livestream and then to other forums.

Desvantagens

The higher rate you tried to stream at the more cpu it has to use and would often crash. Uploading videos after for people to watch proved very difficult and you are limited to 3GB.

David

safe, secure, and reliable

Avaliado em 28/02/2021

Overall, Vimeo Livestream has been our go-to service since COVID began for making our church services available to those still at home. We have used the embed feature and posted to FB and YouTube to increase our audience as well.

Vantagens

More secure than YouTube, with the ability to push to any other services we choose (including YouTube and Facebook). Reliable with little to no downtime experienced so far, with consistently good quality.

Desvantagens

Difficult integration with LiveStream Studio 6 and vMix at times - and some clunkiness in setting up recurring live events in the archive options. Some frustrations in navigating other archived videos as well.

Restream e Meta for Business

Razões para mudar para o Vimeo Livestream

Vimeo Livestream allowed us to archive and store videos while still pushing them to all our other services.
Grace
  • Setor: Música
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Hallelujah! A great resource for music managers

Avaliado em 14/01/2019

Very few complaints with this software, it is easy to use, easy to set up, and simple for an intern to do without much instruction. It can also be used on the road, which is vital.

Vantagens

I utilize this software as a music manager, for my clients. We often livestream concerts, demos, and songs for social media. It allows seamless integration to our social media platforms, and makes everything look more professional overall. My artists use it to stream to their fans, give shoutouts, or run giveaways when we need to. It also works directly with YouTube, which saves time and is much simpler for me, time-wise. My favorite feature is the watermark, which keeps our branded content all cohesive, and prevents issues with the wrong uploads being distributed. The analytics are nice, although not as comprehensive as I'd like, the info is fairly limited.

Desvantagens

The lags occur, of course, when we don't have strong signals for connectivity, but I imagine that happens with most any online service. I would like better and more comprehensive analytics so we could present them to deciding members of the board, etc.

Tom
  • Setor: Rádio e televisão
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Excellent Streaming Service. Dependable streaming software.

Avaliado em 12/12/2019

Excellent service, dependable software, good support and FAQ pages with real answers in plain English, and a very professional approach to a streaming app for the PC.

Vantagens

Easy to use, to set up events, track usage, etc. Excellent software package for streaming from a PC (Livestream Studio). Very flexible and dependable application. Good support, and the system is stable and dependable. We use it 24/7 from both the studio and for streaming from the field.

Desvantagens

Really only one minor thing: The need to stop streaming for updates occasionally. (Frequently updated.)

Favio
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Out of the box platform for live streaming

Avaliado em 01/08/2022

One of the best and most complete platforms for live streaming. I liked it most of the time .

Vantagens

It has tons of features that lets your live stream become unique and adapt to any kind of company or campaign or event you’re trying to sell or show.

Desvantagens

It’s a little difficult to use at the beginning if it’s your first time live streaming, but with Some practice your can manage to create great content.

Cloudflare, Streamtime e Streamyard

Christine
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas

I love Vimeo livestream

Avaliado em 22/06/2022

I just love it. It makes my work much easier. It is an important part of my startup

Vantagens

I think is very easy an intuitive to use the platform. I use it every week (twice) for my cooking classes

Desvantagens

Sometimes there are bugs with the cameras

• Setor: Mídia digital
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great platform to get live events broadcast

Avaliado em 08/04/2019

Vantagens

I love the progress they've made in the past few years in developing their product. It's my go to service to manage smallish events for clients.

Desvantagens

It's expensive and the plans aren't very flexible price-wise on their new ones, but they do provide great service and a great product.

Barry

Solid Video Streaming and Production Solution

Avaliado em 11/03/2022

Vantagens

Provides a lot of control over videos.
Livestream studio is a powerful video streaming and production software
Integration of several video formats is excellent

Desvantagens

I would like more graphic overlay options. Only three can be used at one time. We need more.

Linda
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

Live Streaming Blessings!

Avaliado em 16/10/2018

My overall experience with LiveStream has been extremely good. Once in a while when I am not able to attend church, so I can log on follow along. Again, it keeps you updated and in sync with what is going on. Most of all it helps you realize that blessings are still attainable when you use LiveStream.

Vantagens

I love Live Streaming because I can log on to my church broadcast at anytime and get a real-time look at what is happening. All of our services and most events are accessible through LiveStream. Its convenient, its dependable and above all keeps you connected.

Desvantagens

Maybe once in a while the "stream" will loose connection but, for the most part I have no complaints. I do wish there was better sound enhancement and it was offered on smart televisions. The one thing I hate about LiveStream is that you can get addicted and when that happens you find yourself watching church instead of going to church.

Amy
  • Setor: Serviços de eventos

Love/Hate Relationship with Vimeo

Avaliado em 19/08/2021

Our overall experience with Vimeo is good but not anything jaw dropping. We've used it for years to produce our livestream events and while clients complain about the capabilities on the backend, the overall experience isn't anything that pushes them away.

Vantagens

As an administer of Vimeo, we love the features and functionality that it provides us on the back end. Camera quality is pretty good, but heavily impacted by wifi capabilities as with most streaming platforms. We also love how we can customize the look and feel of our clients screens with overlays and lower thirds.

Desvantagens

The delay between speaker shots and when the video is actually streamed always causes a bit of pain for our clients. If there was a way to make the image if yourself entirely disappear that may relieve some of the annoyances that our clients complain about.

Revanth
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Amazing Software for professional Live streaming

Avaliado em 12/02/2022

Streaming experience was good, since it was easy to setup and do live streams. Broadcasts were seamless. Helped in getting more views.

Vantagens

The interface is quite user-friendly. At reasonable price, good quality streaming can be done, which is amazing. It takes just few minutes to setup and Live stream or broadcast.

Desvantagens

More features could be helpful in analytics to get more insight about streams. More option to customize stream will be a great addition.

Nebojsa
  • Setor: Gestão da educação

High quality broadcast events

Avaliado em 29/05/2021

We have broadcasted many important events and had them stored safely for later watch.

Vantagens

The platform supports large number of capture hardware and logical souces like other computers and wireless cameras. It can broadcast many different resolutions with great stability. It stores your events on the cloud as if offers am ammount of storage each type of subscription.

Desvantagens

The software is costy, but offers very good quality as good cost/benefit.

Brian
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

Great solid Livestream service

Avaliado em 02/03/2020

We have been pleased with Livestream, their customer service has always been very helpful any time we have needed it.

Vantagens

We starting using Livestream about 7 years ago and it always worked really well for us. We've had few hiccups but it has normally been bandwidth issues on our side. The service itself is pretty rock solid.

Desvantagens

I wish you didnt have to choose to stream to Facebook or Youtube, but could stream to both at the same time.

Mark
  • Setor: Organização cívica e social

No Regrets

Avaliado em 28/01/2019

We use this software weekly to broadcast our worship and preaching segments

Vantagens

Set up and user training and support is top notch

Desvantagens

Menu/Dashboard jumbled up making it a little difficult to make selections

Josh

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Simple live streaming service

Avaliado em 09/09/2021

Vantagens

Setup is simple and easy. You can schedule services in advance with just a few clicks.

Desvantagens

Could only send streams to one outside platform at a time.

Jose

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Perfect toll for selling your content

Avaliado em 09/02/2022

Vantagens

I use it with my wife to sell online cooking classes. The toll is great and now that they lauched a better live stream software is even better

Desvantagens

I dont like when i switched from camera to camera, in the middle the recording gets totally black

Vladyslav
  • Setor: E-Learning
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

Great video quality

Avaliado em 12/09/2018

Vantagens

Easy to connect. Picture and sound were clear

Desvantagens

I only viewed the live video and that experience was great. Did ask for several codes to get access to the live video

Kingsley
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Global presence in my office

Avaliado em 15/08/2021

Vantagens

Vimeo has taken me places and brought places to me right in my office, the professional transition i have gained through the use of Vimeo is remarkable.

Desvantagens

Issues with network has been a challenge so far.

• Setor: Mídia digital
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Live stream

Avaliado em 11/06/2019

Vantagens

I like how you can do live streaming just like YouTube. It is easy to use and do a channel.

Desvantagens

The thing about this site you don't have a monetization option to do live streams like YouTube.

Paul
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Livestream has given us amazing broadcasting options

Avaliado em 25/01/2019

Vantagens

I am amazed that I can now simultaneously broadcast live on Facebook, Youtube and more. I am really happy with the output... what the product does.

Desvantagens

Livestream's producer seems a bit clunky. Not that simple of a user interface. And I have had the defaults change unbeknownst to me when I went to broadcast. I think the user controls could be a lot better.

• Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Good fit if you have to use all the feratures!

Avaliado em 23/11/2020

Its a pro service.
Have many great feature including Multicast live streaming!
Especially if you are a MEVO Cam user.

Expensive!
Won't recommend if you are full-time livestream and video prod guy/agency.

George
  • Setor: Produção audivisual

Useful to stream fast!

Avaliado em 20/09/2019

Flexible and convenient to use.

Vantagens

Very practical and comfortable interface and great connection with other applications and websites.

Desvantagens

Privacy issues is a bit challenging, with strong connectivity when it comes about big evens and also, unfortunately, sometimes it's hard to join stream meetings.

Jon
  • Setor: Entretenimento
  • Usado Outro durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

My thoughts on Vimeo

Avaliado em 07/05/2021

It's pretty good quality and it's easy to use and share to friends & family.
If more people were on it, I'd love to spend more time on this app

Vantagens

Vimeo has one of the premium video quality streams online compared to a lot of other live streaming app that will remain nameless.

Desvantagens

There isn't enough promo on this streaming app.
I didn't like the fact that it took me forever to discover this awesome service. If they did more ads in the Google Play store it would be great