Systeme.io

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

429 avaliações

Corneille
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Systeme.io best affiliate marketing tool

Avaliado em 04/07/2022

Systeme.io has allowed me to increase my business, thanks to it my trainings and courses are selling very well so it is really satisfying.

Vantagens

System.io is a well-designed software for affiliate marketing, thanks to it we can create sales tunnels, sales page, thank you page, management of trainings and online courses, management of emails and those, without having much knowledge and experience in the field because the tool has provided us with very special features that help us to do all this, it also has a very easy interface even beginners will be able to use it very easily.

Desvantagens

System.io works fine, at the beginning there was a little bug to connect my domain name, it took me some time to connect it. I think they need to improve because it's annoying.

Runy

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

If you are a staring digital course creatorr struggling with all kinds of systems: stop here...

Avaliado em 25/06/2022

This is a great system. Easy to use, friendly and very responsive support desk. They really care to answer your questions. I wrote a very long email and got answers back the same day. Other systems take you sometimes days to answer. If you are starting with your digital courses and you don’t want the struggle I had years ago of putting it all together and you don’t want to pay 500+ dollars of software you now know there is another way!!!

Vantagens

It has it all. I don’t need to put all kinds f systems together, link them and wait untill they break. I can just focus on search engine marketing and traffic and converting leads into customers. Systeme.io takes care of the rest.

This for less than 100 dollars. I used to pay 500+ dollars per month for systems alone!! Just unbelievable!!

Desvantagens

Honestly, I haven’t found a single thing So far I don’t like. You get easy step by step videos of a nice lady walking you through the system. You can start small and when your business grows you can grow. And Systeme.io doesn’t break your bank and is very very affordable. What else do you need.

Razões para escolher o Systeme.io

Because I don’t want to hand over all my money to somebody else while I can get all the software I need and more for a lower price.

Razões para mudar para o Systeme.io

More value for less money
Avaliador Verificado

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Refusing a refund and stone walling when the upgrade did not deliver.

Avaliado em 30/06/2022

Terrible customer service. I've wasted a lot of time and my trust with them because of their refusal of a refund that I am entitled to under EEA / EU law that they reside under. They ended up stone-walling me. Thank goodness I did not purchase an annual plan and only a monthly. I sent an email to cancel the monthly plan and even then they do not confirm it. They also have affiliates saying there is a money back guarantee!

A few money back guarantee affiliates:

Vantagens

Systeme.io was great until I upgraded to the paid webinar funnel option.

Desvantagens

The webinar funnel is incompatible with changing date and time to your choosing and you cannot use the funnel unless you input a time and date only within the restrictive parameters, which makes it obsolete if you want to generate leads for a live webinar, record the webinar, have the recording or recordings to choose from for automatic evergreen webinars. There is a step by step process that Systeme.io does not consider and once you find this out they refuse a refund despite under EEA law this being given with 14 days.

Rene

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Value for money all-in-one marketing/small business automation platform

Avaliado em 20/05/2022

Really fantastic and the customer service is really one of theeeeee BEST I have EVER experienced out of anything ever in my life!!! I sent quite a lot of emails the other day and systeme support answered each and every one. THANK YOU!! Always helpful, very prompt, and always polite and professional. PLEASE DON'T EVER CHANGE :) A live chatbox function would be nice but the customer service is so good that I sometimes forget chat functions even exist. A Truly remarkable all-in-one platform with outstanding customer service!

Vantagens

The ease of use and value for your $$, especially for someone that knew nothing about website/funnel building, email marketing etc.
However, what I really like most is that most functions are duplicatable within systeme, we have a few peeps on our team and it was easy as 1,2,3 to share funnels and landing pages, and that it is really an all-in-one platform. No need to jump between different service providers for the functionality and marketing of one's small business. The free version is great for someone just starting out when the budget is tight.

Desvantagens

Would like to have a feature where you set the fonts once and it will pull through to all pages as you create them, the same with branding colors. At the moment I need to set the font and brand colors for each and every little thing I design on my site. A website widget that you can add and works like a sticky at the top of one's page that just moves now and again to remind of a sale/discount/or even to subscribe for a freebie etc instead of having to use pop-ups(i find pop-ups to be the most irritating thing ever about any website I visit and sometimes they are so big that it closes the whole mobile screen.

MailerLite, ClickFunnels, GetResponse e Kajabi

Razões para mudar para o Systeme.io

their systems were not duplicatable and it was crazy expensive, and we really needed a system that was duplicatable. They also did not allow our niche, which includes weight loss. Also, for an all-in-one platform, there is really nothing that compares to systeme $$.
Brandon

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Systeme.io is easy to use and lightening fast

Avaliado em 23/06/2022

Overall I have enjoyed my migration to Systeme.io. It has been smooth and fairly easy. I am so happy with the speed of the platform, it makes my life so much easier.

Customer support are responsive, knowledgeable and friendly. 5 Stars

Speed, Speed , Speed!

The website/funnel editor is fast to load, easy to navigate and quick to save any changes. Integration with payment gateways was as simple as entering in an email address!

Setting up email campaigns and newsletters is pretty straight forward and quick to load and save.

There is no sitting around waiting for pages to save.

Desvantagens

Setting up custom domains is probably the most tricky task I have had to complete. Being aware of what information needs to be copied to the DNS records can cause a little frustration.

Samuel k
  • Setor: Design

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Be in charge of your affairs

Avaliado em 22/06/2022

Excellent stress free

Vantagens

I love everything about systeme.io, my personal opinion because trying hands on it for few months and my first job, was excellent no complain from the client, and I don't feel like I was working everything was at my figure tips, it was really fun using systeme.io, I am now on top of my game with no fear to deliver excellence in my services

Desvantagens

As young in the software usage for services industry, and the projects that comes to me, all features I needed are available, but will definitely come back if I encounter any challenges along the way of using systeme.io

Melissa

Systeme.io --- USE IT!

Avaliado em 12/07/2022

Fantastic experience with System.io

Vantagens

I love not just the price, but seriously, the amount of features you get is insane! Then add on customer service makes it absolutely worth it.

Desvantagens

My cons are really being nit-picky. But in developing my course, some of the formattings was a bit awkward. Again, very picky because the course looks incredible.

Constant Contact e ClickFunnels

Razões para escolher o Systeme.io

The cost #1, the features #1, the customer service #1, the learning curve for non-techies #1.

Teachable, ClickFunnels e Mailchimp

Razões para mudar para o Systeme.io

Because this is replaces each and every single system plus their monthly pricing wrapped into one, plus savings of hundreds of dollars a month from it. Saves a small business a ton of money, stress and time!
Marcia
  • Setor: Artes e artesanato
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Systeme.io great value for the money

Avaliado em 26/06/2022

I'm just starting with Systeme.io so I don't have a lot of success to report at this time, but I'm really enjoying looking forward to what it can do, especially knowing there is that great support team behind it all. I'm old school and used to have to pay people to build all these programs from scratch -- there were no funnel builders or integrated systems when I began online marketing, so working with Systeme.io is a pleasure so far.

Vantagens

I love the customer service at Systeme.io. Whenever I have a question that isn't listed in the help section, I get answers quickly, always within 24 hours. I'm not very techy so I did have a learning curve, but like all software, you do need to become familiar with how it works. Once I was able to move around more comfortably, I can see how useful this software will be for me.

Desvantagens

I think there are a few things they might still be working on -- little things that don't matter too much right now. Like not being able to totally delete pricing programs in my funnel after I realize I won't use them -- that's ok, I'll just skip over them. And not being able to customize automatic receipts to customers -- that's okay, because I can send them my own custom email after the sale. The software has good options for some of the small things that might bother me, so I don't worry about it. Overall, I think it's a great program for the investment.

Razões para mudar para o Systeme.io

I was really put off by ClickFunnels pricing. Also, I did some research and Systeme.io got great reviews for what I was wanting to use it for.
Garth
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Excellent Customer Service

Avaliado em 27/07/2022

I cant emphasis enough the LOVE I have for Systeme.io products and services. Recently, I engaged the customer service and you know me an customer service. Systeme.io customer service is EXECELLENT and DELIVERS above board. They go the extra mile to help you. I love it. I'm now building my business and others only using System.io. Try it.

Vantagens

This is a High Quality Premium Product that functions 100% and delivers on every promise.

Desvantagens

Okay, I just recently found out that to build a conditional logic form requires me to use a plugin which is perfectly fine because Systeme.io offers so many integrations but I still love this Powerful Tool

Razões para escolher o Systeme.io

Xfunnels I bought on an Life Time Deal about a year or two ago and never launched any funnels. I found it to be to complicated so I stayed with WP websites. System.io has a lot more features and its an all in one platform with great help and support groups( Facebook, YouTube etc.). What more do you need?

Razões para mudar para o Systeme.io

I chose Systeme.io because its a Quality Premium Product that offers you everything you need plus its affordable. And don't forget , I love it. Try it.
Brian F

Systeme.io Review

Avaliado em 20/07/2022

Saving money is the biggest benefit to my biz and of course the affiliate program is superb and just got better (40 is now 50%).

Vantagens

This all-in-one marketing software is by far the best and easiest solution to funnel building and email management around for the online marketer today.

Desvantagens

The builder could use a bit more functions, but they have kept it simple for the learning curve and ease of use for newbies. Everything one needs to get a business up and running.

Brandon
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

ClickFunnels to Systeme.io

Avaliado em 08/08/2022

SO far amazing. I am a fairly experienced user with ClickFunnels, although I haven't had a profitable business yet, as I'm building up JanusFit, I google searched for 'best marketing funnel software for cheap' and found this blog https://systeme.io/blog/affordable-funnel-builder-software. It does everything that clickfunnels does for free to start out. This allows me to set up and test my funnel and marketing without it costing an arm and a leg before I've been able to generate any revenue. Because of this - once the biz takes off and I start taking in money, I'll be using systeme.io over the long run. So, kudos. Great marketing plan.

Vantagens

Free intro pricing plan. I was looking for the most cost effective funnel software to build my business and test without paying $97/mo. to ClickFunnels and happened upon systeme.io. I am SO glad I found systeme.io and because of the long term marketing strategy of supporting new entrepreneurs, I'll definitely be using this platform as I start generating revenue for the biz.

Desvantagens

Only thing so far I haven't been able to figure out on my own is that lectures need to be published in order for them to be viewed from the student side. It wasn't obvious they needed to be published. Furthermore, the little green check icon that's beside each lecture makes it look like the lecture is already published and good to go - maybe reverse these so it's a yellow x when there's something wrong as opposed to the green check that needs to be clicked to publish? Just a thought.

Kernan
  • Setor: Consultório médico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Brilliant minimalist web/landing page/blog/email campaign-builder biz platform at an amazing...

Avaliado em 14/04/2022

Over the years, I've discovered that page-builders and the components that comprise a website can vary from clunky and infuriating to "okay, I can do this" accomplishable. But like any platform, you've got to immerse yourself in its unique ecology and get used to its info panels and what you can tweak. There's no substitute for this step no matter how "easy" the platform. Systeme's page builder and clustering into "funnels" is so much more doable than most. You come away feeling like the building process was not blocked by somebody's clunky technology.
What was MOST rewarding was working with their customer support. I was assigned a most capable person to handle the migration process from my other platform. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] kept me informed, laid out the imported pages in such a way that I could clean them up and re-order them, and stayed with it until we did the domain transfer and activated it, making sure that the various buttons and contact forms worked as they needed to. I've never experienced customer service at this level of personalized attention. Truly the gold standard. Given that, plus the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] clear desire to make this a great platform that's accessible by most solo and small-biz entrepreneurs who aren't tech wizards, I'm certainly planning to be a long-term customer.

Vantagens

What attracted me most were the promise of ease of use and the offer to import my existing messy website and contacts / tags / newsletters / product funnel - as a free one-time service. And Systeme carried through to the final detail on that, keeping me posted on each step of the process. What an immense value! l What I love about it is that I can host my 3 domains (for less than the cost of one on the other platform) and even though I've not built the other two, I can when the time allows; it's got contact and campaign management and a clear system of setting up rules and automation. I anticipate being able to use the learning management platform as well and can easily envision expanding into the evergreen webianr capacity. And all that's offered at tremendous value.

Desvantagens

tag limitation seems low if you have 3 domains and product/service lines for which you need specific tags, e.g. webinar signup, newsletter signup etc. Seems that limit was envisioned for perhaps a single domain. Setting up a contact form was more of a challenge than I believe it ought to be. There are some learning steps that could be greatly facilitated by a step-by-step approach that aren't yet taught in their knowledge-base (but could easily be added).

MailerLite, Ontraport, SamCart e Kajabi

Razões para escolher o Systeme.io

Kartra's page builder was immensely frustrating and very difficult to learn. Likewise their newsletter editor. Font changes didn't "take." Their support would get back to you after a day or two but even then, you didn't fell like you got your problem resolved as much as "go back and try this ..." So much time spent. I dreaded using the software, and conveyed it to them. Their attitude seemed to be to make the user feel like they were too ignorant to use it. After a while of continued obstacles and dreading going in and changing content or trying to put out a simple newsletter, I explored Systeme and said "done." And I'm extremely pleased.

Kartra

Razões para mudar para o Systeme.io

Searchie has got to be the most vexing platform I've ever explored. I suspect it's got great potential, especially with its auto transcribe of uploaded video content, but building a simple website to exhibit the content was so confusing, and help so unhelpful, that it gave me a headache. Kajabi - cost and reputation for high learning curse - no go. Ontroport - same SamCart - limit to one domain identity and essentially one product line. No integrated email features. Mailerlite - love their newsletter builder; website builder was a bit more challenging. But seemed to lack other capabilities I'd need like course platform.
Kristine

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Switch to systeme from clickfunnels

Avaliado em 09/04/2022

Excellent. The customer service is the reason for my five star review. Being a sole trader, it can be challenging to be in charge of every aspect of my business. Systeme.io migrated all of my funnels and my online course from Clickfunnels at no extra cost. I was in a rush and probably a difficult customer, but they handled me and my business professionally, efficiently, and got me up and running very fast. I have only good things to say about Systeme!

Vantagens

Systeme has all the features of it's competitors, but it does  so at much better price point. Systeme integrates with my existing email marketing, so while this is a feature they offer,  I didn't have to immediately change. The lead magnet and course hosting options are easy to use and professional looking on the client end. The biggest pro that sets Systeme apart is the customer service. I was concerned  that because they are so much less expensive then Clickfunnels, that I would not have any support. But they migrated all of my funnels AND my online course for me, and it was done quickly with no errors. They have also been very helpful and patients with my questions! I'm not worried about encountering something I don't know how to do because I know I will get assistance.

Another strength is the greater variety of  plan options. I found with the previous platform I was using, I was paying for much more than I was using. With Systeme I don't need to upgrade ever, but I can if there is an additional feature I want to use.

Desvantagens

I suppose a con could be that all of the customer support is via email, however as noted above, my experience with this have been fantastic. Within days of joining everything I had hosted elsewere was migrated.

ActiveCampaign, ClickFunnels, Kajabi e OptimizePress

Razões para escolher o Systeme.io

Clickfunnels is very expensive, particularly if you are only using basic features. I was looking for an alternative that would allow me to have a lower price point, but also would not limit me later. Systeme offered both of those, costing roughly the same as two months of Clickfunnels but for the entire year to replace my funnels and online course. Clickfunnels does not have pricing options for smaller users. I was initially concerned that the price difference would be reflected in the quality of the product, but that has not been the case.

Razões para mudar para o Systeme.io

Systeme could do everything I had set up in clickfunnels, and everything I might do in the future, but at a much better rate. Every alternative I looked at either couldn't do everything or it was significantly more expensive. The complementary migration service was the deciding factor. Which was reinforced by the customer service.
Mark
  • Setor: Formação profissional e coaching

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Better than the rest for less!

Avaliado em 29/03/2022

My experience has been amazing. I'd tried building a sales funnel on another website builder, but it was clunky, frustrating, and every time I needed another function, I'd have to pay more money. I got everything I needed within systeme.io and more. Their customer support is out of this world too.

Vantagens

1. So much functionality!
2. Very easy to use!
3. Comprehensive help section to assist with any questions you may have regarding using this product.
3. Excellent customer support!
4. Helpful community on social media.

Desvantagens

Would be helpful to have access to some media (pics, videos, etc.) that are royalty free from within the builder. This is not difficult to overcome with other sites available to provide these resources, but it would be helpful to have access to these from within systeme.io

ClickFunnels e Groove

Razões para escolher o Systeme.io

I found myself needing to pay more and more money for functionality that frankly should have been available to me on my premium plan that wasn't. It is also not nearly as versatile as systeme.io

Wix

1. Ease of use 2. Price 3. Positive reviews
Jen

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The BEST way to get started!

Avaliado em 10/03/2022

I've learned so much from joining Systeme.io. The creator, Aurelian, is just the nicest, and he is very approachable. They have a very interactive community on Facebook and he welcomes suggestions to continue to make the software better. His support staff is BAR NONE! Within a few hours my concerns were addressed, and more than once they helped me fix silly errors I had created. Otherwise I haven't needed support staff, because the software does what it's supposed to do. It works great.

Vantagens

Systeme.io offers an "all-in-one" suite for your internet marketing efforts. Stop trying to "cobble together" your sales funnels, email list, squeeze and sales pages, and thank-you pages. It's all right here in this EXTREMELY easy to use product. I like that it is so simple a "tech caveman" (i.e., anyone like ME) can use it. It allowed me to "get" the flow of a funnel and how it works.

Desvantagens

The only reason I no longer use is because I needed additional features that most people wouldn't. I got a one-time deal on another all-in-one platform that will save me money in the long run. The other one had unlimited funnels, email lists, pages, etc. (But you can get basically all you need to get started from Systeme.io and grow from there at an extremely competitive rate). Systeme.io does not yet feature everything I need, but by everything, I mean vid player, appointment scheduler, payment processor, etc., on top of all the other features. I moved to a platform that has all of that. But for most, Systeme.io is ALL you need to get started! I will remain as an affiliate because I truly believe it is a game-changer for people struggling to get started with internet marketing!

Jeremy
  • Setor: Produção audivisual

Simply the Best Course Funnels

Avaliado em 03/12/2021

I am very impressed with Systeme.io. I tried many other platforms that offer a "free" tier (Thinkific, Teachable, and wildly-overpriced Kajabi), but I was swayed by Systeme.io because it offered a full start-to-finish funnel path for free. Plus the interface is very clean and easy to navigate, and the included templates are a breeze to edit. I found the templates went deeper than the competitors in terms of HTML/CSS editing as well. I am extremely happy and I had no apprehension about upgrading to a paid account. Highly recommend!

Vantagens

Systeme.io packages a dizzying array of features into an elegant, intuitive package. It's easy to get up and running, and even a novice user should be able to get far along the funnel production line without consulting help. And Systeme.io's customer support is second to none.

Desvantagens

As with all marketing software, some of the nomenclature can be a little confusing ("tags" are "email lists"?), but that is something that can be cleared up by watching the instructional videos. Or support, which has a blindingly fast turnaround time. And even though they give you a single-use of all features for free, you will find yourself needing more when you build a full marketing funnel. I did launch a mini-course with the free tier, but I immediately wanted more automations and actions.

Teachable, Kajabi e Thinkific

Razões para escolher o Systeme.io

Thinkific is good, but the templates did not look as professional and were not as easy to edit, and it does not include full email marketing like Systeme.io.

Thinkific

Razões para mudar para o Systeme.io

Kajabi is too expensive (14-day trial, then $200), Teachable is too greedy, and Thinkific doesn't offer a full marketing solution, relying on add-ons to use MailChimp, et al. No one gives away this much for free, plus world-class support.
Anna
  • Setor: Formação profissional e coaching

A Perfect Platform for an Online Therapy Business

Avaliado em 01/12/2021

Before I discovered Systeme.io, I felt really sad for other Canadian therapists. It took me 10 years to figure out Wordpress and integrate it with a bunch of other programs. When the pandemic hit, my online speech language therapy website was already a well-oiled machine. I was flooded with referrals. I felt sad because younger therapists need an influx of referrals, whereas I don't. I wanted to teach them, but basing my coaching on Wordpress was doomed to failure because of the complexity. Then I discovered Systeme.io! Now I'm an eager coach.

Vantagens

Systeme.io is a perfect platform for an online therapy business because the business owner can be in charge without getting overwhelmed by the technology. I'm working on coaching other therapists how to be online entrepreneurs at The Telepractice Way. The tech stack that I'm teaching people to use has Systeme.io as the core piece of software. It replaces tons of other frustrating programs and apps which don't integrate.

Desvantagens

As a Canadian therapist who is coaching other professionals, I think the training vidoes show the HOW, but people who are new to being online entrepreneurs won't understand the WHAT and WHY. They might be able to build with Systeme.io, but not understand the big picture of what is specifically needed for an online therapy business. It is a massively powerful platform, yet it looks simple. It's like giving car keys to a five year old.

Deniz

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I think price plan makes systeme.io unbeatable

Avaliado em 06/11/2021

Vantagens

It's an excellent marketing tool that I think could be the biggest competitor to click funnels if it does enough advertising and marketing work. I wish it had a more advanced survey system in it. They'll probably add it soon. They also have amazing customer service. I think the price makes systeme.io unbeatable.

Desvantagens

I wish it had a more advanced survey system in it. I mean we have survey features in systeme.io but there is not any chance to custom field for customer writing their own reply. We just able to use ''multible choice'' option in survey features.

And my second feedback will be affiliate payment options. Now we have just have paypall and USD Wise but it is not enough for many people. Let me explain why.

In Turkey PayPall banned so we cant use it. We can use Wise but If you have USD Wise account, than wise just give you bank account info ''FOR JUST USING INSIDE OF USA'' . When you try to choose bank account for ''Outside of USA'' than Wise gives you this message ''Sorry, you are not yet able to obtain account information to receive international usd transfers.''

If we have chance to choose Wise Euro or Wise GBP than trouble would be solved. Because this currencies able to give you bank account for inside europe and outside europe as well. And we can get affiliate comissions via wise europe.

Kajabi

Price, Functionality and Customer Support Quality

ClickFunnels e Leadpages

Price and minimalist desing
Buddy

Are You Kidding Me?

Avaliado em 30/04/2022

My experience with System.io is very positive and going through their videos and developing my skillset has been a pleasant experience. I can see that I will be easily building squeeze, landing, sales pages and email campaigns easily and effectively using this wonderful platform. Thanks, Systeme.io for all you do!

Vantagens

Having an easy step-by-step system to build a workflow so that you can effectively track and follow each and every one of your campaigns is critical in building an online business for the very first time. Systeme.io gives you all the tools and features to really start and learn to develop the brand of YOU! The platform developed by Systeme.io far exceeds my wildest dreams and expectations...and I have only started. I am ecstatic to say the least, and certainly will recommend this wonderful system to anyone who wants to build their skillset and promote their very own online business.

Desvantagens

I really haven't any negative comments about Systeme.io only because I just purchased the product. One thing that I did immediately notice is that they are developing and making changes to their system in order to make it easier for their users to build their campaigns and workflows.

Kajabi

Razões para mudar para o Systeme.io

Not to put any other platform down, but I had been searching for an online business building system that "Does it ALL" for the past three years. Don't get me wrong, building a business take work, but if you have the right SYSTEM, your chances of success greatly increase. Finally, I was introduced to Systeme.io and was very grateful! Other systems were either filled with complicated steps that left you hanging or were too expensive, especially for an first time user.
William

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

At Last! Is This My Dream Platform?

Avaliado em 03/07/2022

Enthusiastic to explore the platform fully! I will certainly utilize the Affiliate Management capability and Course Creation function to justify my decision to move over here. Definitely will recommend it to others.

Vantagens

The creation of Funnel and Landing Pages is so easy and fast. It has all the elements of an All-in-One System and Marketing Tool

Desvantagens

Nothing serious but it will do well if there is a page solely to help beginners to understand more about the necessary setup or setting required at the backend office. Have a video 'walk-through' of all the backend features so that the new user has a clear understanding of what the platform can do (not too brief though).

Compared to Katra, Builderall and New Zenler, the learning or instruction in Systeme Platform seems too little for each feature therefore it can really frustrate some users who is not technically competent. It would be great if there are more video instructions for it.

Murzet
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Systeme.io pour lancer rapidement votre Business sur internet

Avaliado em 23/01/2022

Systeme.io est un logiciel tout en un formidable et permet à notre entreprise de croitre rapidement. Il nous permet de mettre en place des entonnoirs de ventes, ce qui fait passer nos visiteurs de site web en clients avec un taux de conversion supérieur à 8%

Vantagens

La prise en main de ce logiciel est facile, il est vraiment intuitif pour débutant car ne nécessite pas d'être un expert en informatique pour démarrer. L'expérience vient avec son utilisation. Son plan gratuit permet à qui quiconque souhaite se lancer en ligne de gagner rapidement ses premiers euros en ligne sans investissement dans ce logiciel.

Desvantagens

Il a certaines limites comme par exemple, ne permet que de connecter un seul compte Paypal et Stripe et; impossibilité de mettre les images des variantes pour le cas de ventes de produits physiques.

Goh

Super Underpriced All-In-One Marketing Platform

Avaliado em 20/11/2021

I finally find a software that I want to reside in... I really love the software. Kudos to the team who develop it. I will definitely continue subscribing to its yearly plan for the many years to come.

Vantagens

I like everything about it, the email marketing campaign, the blog, the drag and drop builder. I have been using it on daily basis. It is so easy to use that I finally started a blog that I always wanted to create. I love how amazing its features are and how affordable it is. I enjoy introducing this product to others because I am confident that it can provide them with all they need.

Desvantagens

I hope that systeme io can add some button animation to their button. It will definitely make the button more noticeable for the page visitors and hence increase the opt-in rate.

Groove

Razões para escolher o Systeme.io

Initially, I try it out because I saw the free trial for a lifetime. But after I tested it out for a month, I know that it is really superb and I sign up for the paid annual plan right away:)

ClickFunnels, Landingi, WordPress e Groove

Razões para mudar para o Systeme.io

Systeme io interface is easier and more straightforward in comparison to groove funnels.
Kilty

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great value for the price

Avaliado em 18/11/2021

So far, the experience has been great. While some things are limited, we really appreciate the all-in-one place for customer management, email marketing, lead generation, and more. We have yet to launch our new website and start utilizing the tools of systeme.io, but we are very excited and currently in the setting up and building phase now. Cheers to easier management for our organization!

Vantagens

Systeme.io is an one-stop shop, and we LOVE that it allows our organization to condense things down. Everything is pretty simple, although it does take some getting used to and toggling around.

Desvantagens

Some features are limited on the website builder. There are 3 things I don't like: 1. There's no drop-down menu feature. 2. To connect pages within the website builder, you have to manually type in a URL for each page rather than simply point to a page. 3. The form feature within the website builder is very limited. It's not ideal for longer forms like applications.

Squarespace e Weebly

Razões para escolher o Systeme.io

Needed a new website, and systeme.io was recommended to us

Weebly

Razões para mudar para o Systeme.io

Systeme.io has a full management system and online course tool
Roland

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Wow, Just Wow is all I can say...

Avaliado em 15/09/2021

As someone that's been in the internet marketing space for over 20/yrs and has used a lot of products or all solutions for my business, this product is by far, hands down the best in its class as of the time of me writing this review. Systeme is not new to the space, buts it pretty new to the US and I am so happy to have found them. The tools are amazing, the support has proven to be amazing as well and here is why.

The tools; umm hello anyone looking for a solution similar will be hard pressed to find something with as much to offer and with the ease of use of this software. Not to mention at a fraction of the competitors cost. This is what brings me to the next part...

The Support; You have to figure with such a reasonable, dare I say below cost of entry as I said above you would think the support would be a little slower to respond and be bot based.. You would be wrong! I had an issue with DNS during propagation (not uncommon for needing time to update) however, after a bit of time I reached out because it was still not working. Boom, an actual real person response and a solution. Now in total fairness, the error was of course on my entry side (shhh :) but regardless it was found quickly and they followed up with me to confirm once I fixed it and they saw it. That is pretty much unheard of from service in todays world and is why I am hear to share it. Thank you to the team at systeme and keep up the great work.

Vantagens

The sites design is pretty intuitive and the builder is really slick once you get the hang of it.

Desvantagens

Not sure I would even say least here but a few items took a little more to get ahold of. The deeper working for example, automation setups and popups but these are learning curve items that are now sorted and working great.

Liz
  • Setor: Mídia digital

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Finally, a TRUE Wordpress alternative!

Avaliado em 22/02/2022

I thought it was too good to be true at first, but it's not. This is a true all-in-one marketing platform. I had been procrastinating in setting up some new websites, but Systeme made it a breeze. Also, their customer support is excellent. They always get back to me fast. Also, they welcome suggestions from customers.

Vantagens

Simplicity, compared to Wordpress! I've been using Wordpress since 2008, been designing websites since 1998, before Wordpress. It doesn't have all the features of Wordpress, but honestly, those "features" are often what makes Wordpress so frustrating because it's overly monetized, resulting in too many conflicting codes between themes, plugins, Wordpress updates, etc. I set up my websites in record time with Systeme, with excellent Google search results, already, which was the main reason I suffered through Wordpress : SEO power. Systeme is the one and only alternative I've EVER considered, and it was only after using the free trial. Otherwise, I wouldn't have believed it.

Desvantagens

There's a slight learning curve when you're setting up a course or certain other tasks that you need to use Systeme's Automations rules and workflows. But that's nothing. Customer support responds fast and patiently to all questions. I only mention it because you asked. :) This is nothing to be scared of it. The automations give you a lot of flexibility.