Wave.video

Cloud-based video making and editing software

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app

327 opções de software

Shannon L.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Finally a Video App that Makes Video Creation Easy!

Avaliado em 12/08/2019

I own a social media agency that works with many small business owners with extremely limited budgets. Wave makes it possible for us to either create videos for them at a very affordable price or we train them on how to use the platform themselves. Their videos come out looking professional and they like that.

Vantagens

I really enjoy the ability to easily create several canvas options for all the different social platforms. It also has a very robust stock image and stock video library to pull from.

Desvantagens

I do not like the inability to customize the watermark and the challenge to adjust the call to action option at the end of each video.

Animoto

Razões para mudar para o Wave.video

Animoto was not as nearly robust as Wave. Promo video was in a sense a repetition of what you offered, but I liked your overall platform better.
Anna F.
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The only video creation tool you will need

Avaliado em 02/08/2019

It takes 20-30 minutes to create a cool video for my clients. If you are not using it, give the free trial a try!

Vantagens

LOVE it! It has all you need to create great videos easily: Backgrounds, sounds, music, overlay and transition effects, etc. I manage to use to create short social media videos as well as short how-to video tutorials. I think it's the largest collection of video templates out there and you can easily edit each one until it's completely unique. Love their social media calendar too!

Desvantagens

I think it took me some time to figure out how to do what I need it to do... Also it works much better in Google Chrome than FireFox. There are small bugs here and there. Sometimes I need to close the project and return to editing to get it to work again, but it may be my browser overload.

Andrew L.
  • Setor: Varejistas

Got to get

Avaliado em 05/10/2021

Intuitive interface
Stable
Great features

Desvantagens

None that I can think of at the moment.

Camtasia e InVideo

Razões para mudar para o Wave.video

Easy to use and can get a finished product in minutes
Hannah T.
  • Setor: Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Great for this Novice

Avaliado em 28/09/2018

I have gotten a lot of great feedback within our company that they enjoy the videos. We are using them to highlight current employees and their personal and professional achievements. Our goal is to use this as a tool to recruit and retain great talent. As well as boost morale within our company. Although I can be frustrated with the

Vantagens

This interface is extremely user friendly, which I love! I like the folder function, the automatic save ability, and the theme suggestions.

I love that I have the ability to upload my own font. That is huge in terms of maintaining graphic standards and raising brand awareness! I also really like the different options provided as ways to make the text interactive.

Desvantagens

2 really big cons: 1) when I review my edits in this program, the video and audio do not always align. Often times, there is a lag of video to audio - regardless if the audio is from the video or overlay. Therefore, I cannot be sure I have the video exactly the way I want it (audio, images, text, etc.). I understand playing the video in low res while editing because of the amount of data it requires. Furthermore, I am consistently streaming 90 Mbps through our internet provider directly to my computer, so I don't think it is a matter of low internet speed. 2) I cannot use more than 1 audio line at a time. For example, if I have a picture that I want to overlay music and voice with, that isn't possible. That's a huge drawback.

I also have one small drawback: I don't like that I am limited on text color. For example, unlike being able to upload multiple fonts, I am very limited on color scheme and the presentation of themes (although I do like the few options I am offered).

Ren C.

Best Video Tool Ever!!

Avaliado em 29/07/2021

This tool is simply fantastic. I can do so much more in this video editor than I ever knew I could do because it is easy to figure out and has great templates, unlike tools I tried before (Movie Maker and PowerDirector). It also has great stock footage included (I bought 2 codes to unlock all the features) and the price for the paid stock is reasonable if you need it, but I've found such great footage in the free stuff I haven't needed to buy anything extra. This tool elevates my deliverables tenfold.

Vantagens

Very easy to use and get started. Intuitive interface - limited editing options but that helps make it easier to use than the pro tools. Great stock selection, good templates/layouts, makes editing, creating, and resizing videos really simple.

Desvantagens

The text overlay feature is a little clunky but the team is regularly taking feedback and making updates. Sometimes they break things when updating... like I lost my roll-in effect but they fixed it quickly once I reported it. Could have more image editing options but what is has is decent. Could allow for 2 audio tracks to overlay - perhaps it will soon!

Hi Ren,
Thank you for your detailed feedback!
I will pass it to the team.
Since you wrote the review we added background removal for images, please check it out
We also announce new features live weekly on Fridays at 11 EST. in our Facebook group. Join us live to learn all the news:
Thanks again,

Lurline S.
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Wave.Video Yearly CheckIn

Avaliado em 12/08/2019

Benefits is time and cost saving trying to produce imagery to specifically carry out our message on social platforms.

Vantagens

Very intuitive in the design and abilities to edit the clips that you are working with. Like that when I'm storyboarding a project, I can "favorite" those ideas and the flow I think it could take and when I'm ready to place the clips it is easy to wade through my favorites to narrow it down for my creative.

Desvantagens

Least is the limit on length of video that you can edit. Was looking to work with longer range videos and it would hardly load, impossible to edit, mainly because it breaks videos into :15 sec clips.

Adobe Spark

Razões para mudar para o Wave.video

Seemed to have the most diversity of product and video clips/images available underneath subscription that could be shared across multiple platforms.
Dario N.
  • Setor: Pesquisa de mercado

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

a platform with great potential and easy to use

Avaliado em 31/10/2020

The ease of use, storage, landing pages, its templates and many more things, make this software a unique alternative for those of us who seek to edit videos for ourselves or our clients.

Vantagens

In my case, when using it on a 16 "mac with i7, I see the processor is set to 100%, I understand it is video editing and it consumes, but perhaps for a simple video I see that it consumes a lot of resources.

Desvantagens

You can create a video in less than 5 minutes and use it for your social networks. If you do online

Canva, PixTeller, Vimeo Pro e VistaCreate

Razões para mudar para o Wave.video

I have considered Pix Teller, even Vimeo for storage, but this has it all integrated, and as I said its ease of use is unique for those of us who are not experts but need the use of videos. Crello or Canva also fall short if they want to make videos.
Toiny W.
  • Setor: Artes e artesanato
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great Tool for Social Media Videos

Avaliado em 06/11/2020

Overwhelmingly positive

Vantagens

I can easily scale my videos between social media platforms. It's easy to replace template images with my own.

Desvantagens

Adding text or stickers, and timing them to come in perfectly is frustrating. This function is not very intuitive. However, it does exist and it is possible.

Denise S.
  • Setor: Bens de consumo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Wave Video User

Avaliado em 31/08/2019

Overall experience is great. When I first started my store I didn't know how I would make quality videos for advertising and when Wave.Video was suggested and all the support behind it made my fears for advertising go away.

Vantagens

The selection and ease for creating, downloading and launching to social media sites.
Training and FB community are awesome!

Desvantagens

When at the publish step and start writing the title and information if you switch off of it to go look or grab on another page then when I switch back to the wave video tab publish step it wipes out clean to restart.

Dan P.

Ride the Wave!

Avaliado em 12/04/2021

Creating high quality ads and other videos quickly with pro results. Every feature update just makes it better and better.

Vantagens

Wave video is easy to use with constant upgrades and feature implementation. The devs are available to everyone and they also do weekly videos introducing the newest upgrades.

Desvantagens

Perhaps expanding the length of videos that can be edited.

BIGVU

Razões para mudar para o Wave.video

Best value for my use case.

Hi Dan,
Thank you for your review!
We listened to you, and other user-generated feedback and expended support for videos from 10 minutes to 30minutes! We are very proud of that update!
More changes to the timeline are coming soon!
Stay tuned!
Best,

Andrew M.

Best Value video marketing software

Avaliado em 13/08/2019

Wave has enabled me to add video creation to my social media marketing efforts for my clients without significantly increasing my costs. They are and I are very happy. The market leader’s platform has a few more “bells and whistles” but these don’t justify the significant additional expense in my opinion, and the Wave product send to be on a rapid path to add new features anyhow.

Vantagens

Enormous library of stock images and videos at really licence fees.

Desvantagens

Not quite as fully featured as the leading rival - but a fraction of the cost, especially as an agency.

Promo.com

Value for money.
Laura G.
  • Setor: Serviços de eventos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

One of the best video editors for marketing

Avaliado em 20/03/2021

My favorite video-making app is Wave, because it makes making videos super easy for me. They have tons of templates and audio files that work well.
No effort required to get professional videos.

Vantagens

While I have small knowledge in the field of Video Editing, such an application offers a great deal of great features and is super easy to learn.
They offer everything you need for video marketing:
- Text to video
- Auto-captions
- Video templates
- Image and sound stock
- Voiceover
- Video editor
and more.

There are new features and improvements being launched on a weekly basis!

And a change is immediately applied when a bug is detected or a problem is noticed.

Desvantagens

None at the moment: I am very pleased with the quality and price of the product (I bought a LTD from them).

Nicola D.
  • Setor: E-Learning

Easy to Use, Flexible with New Features

Avaliado em 17/08/2018

Wave allows us to quickly produce high quality videos to promote our online courses and to prepare tutorials for learners and faculty members. As a small and growing non-profit organization with just a few part-time staff, we don't have the resources to pay a professional videographer. The ease and flexibility of Wave allows us to save on marketing while we grow our customer-base and develop the administrative systems we need to expand exponentially.

Vantagens

At first I was disappointed with the simplicity of the software, but Wave has recently (summer 2018) added features that make it a lot more flexible, including:

1. voiceover capability
2. more flexible text positioning
3. additional text transitions
4. smooth borders for text
5. colored backgrounds, including tints for videos

I've always liked the color schemes in Wave, and the ability to choose from a variety of contrasting color options to back smaller images. The images, videos and music in the library are extensive and generally of high quality. The ability to quite quickly change the format (size) of the videos is very useful.

Desvantagens

I've used both the free version and a subscription. The free version has a watermark on all the videos. It would be nice to be allowed say one video per month that isn't watermarked, or put the watermark/Wave logo at the end instead of it running throughout the video, which is very intrusive.

I can't find anything I don't like about the subscription service. All of the limitations that irked me when I started using Wave (like not being able to do a voice-over) have been resolved. I am looking forward to further improvements.

Kimberly M.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

There's no place like VIDEO! Wave Easy.

Avaliado em 11/12/2018

Vantagens

I used to work with another video platform product where I didn't have the functionality of adding certain assets to my videos. Mostly I work with video platforms for Facebook/Insta or social selling videos so it was critical for me to use my own VO options or license safely with graphics that would help get to the pain point and solution of my products fast. Wave did this as they keep adding new features...one that I love is small gifs or animations such as pointing hands or smiley faces that warm the video up well but also get very specific of where a customer should look or click. The more you use Wave the easier it is because you know what works and what doesn't. They also have a great feature to zoom in/out with your video in certain areas to showcase something you know consumers can't live without. THere's also a great transition option from "shot to shot" as you can add pictures to videos as well. Very nice robust platform. Oh, you can increase the speed of the video you uploaded too which is super fun if you have a longer demo but want to speed it up to the eye. It's fun to watch and build. The best part, the price. My agency loves this product and I only stumbled upon it because I saw a cool video and asked how it was made. Nice that a novice agency owner can use it and not have to hire out on things I want to do fast especially for social media.

Desvantagens

Once you upload a pic or video, you can't erase it. They are looking into this.

Heather N.
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Allowed me to eliminate other software subscriptions and create videos faster!

Avaliado em 27/10/2020

Your video software is one of the best and simplest I've found. Wave.video makes video editing simple and fast-- whether I have content or NOT!

I love that Wave.video gives access to such a huge library of audio and video to get started.

No tech-spertise needed! The interface is easy too!

I've been using Wave.video a while now for both myself and for clients, and it's allowed me to be able to cancel a lot of unnecessary software subscriptions and reduce my expenses. On the contrary of an expense, Wave.video is an INVESTMENT.

It's helped us increase our production speed. And improved efficiency also means improved profits. PLUS, happier customers with faster deliverables.

Anyone here reading, you GOTTA get Wave.video!

Vantagens

The quick single click to resize any video is fantastic--PLUS, the newest feature to add captions automatically!

Desvantagens

When selecting from the audio library, missing the ability to select with finer filtering-- like duration or tempo. It does have SOME filtering, but I'd like to see more to be able to make faster audio selections.

Also, as an agency, missing being able to add additional users to an account with each having their own unique login credentials and permission levels.

Matt H.

Amazing Video Creator and Keeps Getting Better

Avaliado em 15/08/2018

Using Wave is very easy yet with a lot of power. They have streamlined our process while allowing the creativity to be high. I run an agency that runs ads and social marketing for local businesses and Wave has been a key tool to allow us to deliver content that is engaging and delivers the businesses' unique value.

With these videos we can often see a direct increase in new leads and customers when paired with targeted advertising.

Vantagens

I've used this tool for just over a year now and here's my thoughts:

- The tool does one thing really really well - amazing online videos.
- The process to create and publish on any platform is very intuitive.
- It's diverse with effects, pulling together clips, and just has any feature that I need.
- It makes Facebook advertising using video easy and 10x more effective.
- Support is quick and helpful. I've had a few issues in the past year and they have helped or made it right if it was their fault.

Desvantagens

Early on in use I found certain pieces limiting like audio editing, lack of effects, timeline adjustment awkwardness. In 2018 these have all been fixed and improved to where I don't find anything limiting. If I need to get in depth then I go to a full video tool like Adobe. But for online videos this tool does it all.

Matthew E.
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Wave Video is a mature platform with a lot of stock assets that helps you make incredible...

Avaliado em 28/07/2021

Vantagens

Wave Video is the most stable online video creation service that I have used. The editor is easy to use and there is no noticeable lag. I have yet to experience any issues with rendering, like I have with other video creation platforms.

They have a huge amount of premium stock assets (including videos) available for free, and the ones which aren't available at no cost are very competitively priced. I like the content calendar which provides inspiration but also suggests a large number of hashtags to use for engagement when you select a template.

Desvantagens

The templates that are available are a bit basic when compared to some of the competition. I'm sure some people like this style, but I would have liked to see some more variety in the templates.

Thank you, Matthew!
Wow! 10 out of 10 looks amazing to me!
I will pass your feedback on templates to the designers.
We believe that less is more and we are trying to make it easy to edit and customize all the aspects of templates to make the final video look unique.
Still, there is always room for improvement!
We hear you!

Kind Regards,

Himanshu G.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Handy video creation tool with consistently growing set of features

Avaliado em 30/05/2021

Wave.video is good... and the team is continuously improving it and adding new features.

Vantagens

Wave.video has made our video creation process much easier. It has the most intuitive editor I have seen so far in online video creation tools. Moreover, it has lots of ready-made templates for our use case, which is mainly video marketing. The timeline is buttery smooth, and the collection of stock videos is awesomely large.

Desvantagens

I felt that the video rendering process takes a lot of time. The other tools that we use do it way faster. It also lacks the transition effects in comparison to our other video creation tools.

InVideo
Tony R.
  • Setor: Produção audivisual

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I tested more than 40 online video creation systems, and wave.video is the winner for my needs

Avaliado em 28/09/2018

Overall, it's a pleasure to use, with a very nice interface, and it makes video creation very easy and very fast.

Vantagens

Unlike many of the other systems, everything about the fonts - type, size, color, position (and time placement and delay of the second line), animations, color and opacity of text background, even drop shadow - completely customizable. It puts no limit on the number of videos you can create and download, nor the number of clips that each video can use. It comes with stock footage, and it has a real preview function where you see changes as you do them. Also unlike many of the other systems, you can insert, delete, change length, crop, rotate & re-arrange clips, and add transitions between clips.

Desvantagens

While it does have good pre-built templates, I'd like to see a great many more (like some other systems provide). Also, changing text color is unnecessarily complex and seemingly inconsistent, involving have to make changes to a "Brand" section, instead of just selecting the text and dragging through a color rainbow circle. I'd like to be able to use Wave.video with my teams. Layering images could be easier (right now it involves a workaround of using the logo part of the CTA module to do it).

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

Frustratingly Close To Great

Avaliado em 16/08/2018

I hoped to build videos quickly on this from the get-go as that is the value proposition here. We're not there yet. Too many companies are offering minimalist user interfaces, as clutter is taboo, but they leave VITAL editing functions (TRIM) relatively hidden, compared to the space they give Font selection. LOTS of wasted space in the GUI.

Vantagens

They are right on time, providing different export sizes for various social media platforms. An editor that handles 4:5 and 9:16 isn't common YET. It is a huge feature. Fairly straightforward work space.

Desvantagens

Their scant 2 tutorials and 2 (yes just 2) FAQ's are a joke. They leave out TONS of necessary information needed to get up to speed: How to change brand colors, where in the editor is the video trimming icon? Wasted space in the GUI. Poor documentation. Tons devoted to their other software. Once I publish to one social media platform, there is no obvious way to publish to the next.. It simply says 'your video is ready'. Poor ratio of paid stock video offerings to free ones.. Same with pix. And all templates use images/video you must pay extra for, forcing you to basically remove their clips or start from scratch, which I do, negating the "ease of use" grade. Come on... If I want a paid asset, I'll turn to it, but don't force it on me..

Andrew F.
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

The best cloud based video editor for Marketing Agencies

Avaliado em 17/12/2018

Overall, Wave is a fantastic platform with a lot of amazing features! It is the best cloud based video marketing editor we have found and we do love using it!

Vantagens

The best thing about Wave is the fact that you can with just one click reformat a video into any platform. If you needed for a version for YouTube but then also wanted to get a square version for Instagram you can do this in literally just one click. The other feature that we have used is the text feature. Wave makes it pretty easy to add text to your video clips and then arrange them where you want them to be. They also provide some advanced features like being able to add a transition to your text. Overall we love using Wave for our agency and it has been a huge help for us specifically with marketing videos as it makes it easy.

Desvantagens

There are some features that Wave is still missing and thus it is still not able to fully take the place of needing a video editor in many cases. You can only trim a clip in .5 second increments which means if you needed to trim a clip below .5 seconds then you would have to do this outside of Wave and then import it back in. The other key feature that we have found missing is the ability to jump anywhere on the timeline. If I make a change to one small part towards the end of the clip, I literally have to watch the entire clip from the beginning just to watch that part. Wave also lacks a lot when it comes to audio. You can fade in and fade out but other things like splitting an audio clip to add an additional track is not possible.

Kelly B.
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

Great for Small Businesses Needing a Boost to Create Videos

Avaliado em 11/09/2018

I have been very happy overall as I can use their library of stock images, videos and audio clips to format and create my content for social media. It's a great resource as it's all in one place, so you don't waste time dragging and dropping across multiple screens or open windows.

Vantagens

You can format the sizes of the video or photo to fit different screen sizes. For example, I use it to create content for social media websites such as Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. What's also nice is that you can use your brand colours by inserting the hex numbers into the color palate, so that it's easy to create.

Desvantagens

It takes some time to figure out how to update the colours of the text when you want to have more options. The tutorial is great for a basic introduction, but would appreciate it a more detailed and clearly labelled way to find out about the features.

Kirsten L.
  • Setor: Veterinária

A Must Have for Quick & Easy Video Creation

Avaliado em 05/10/2018

We've been taking basic (boring) blog posts and turning the main points into 30 second videos. Talk about easy and effective! The software is easy to use and pricing is so reasonable, there is no reason NOT to jump on the wave.video train. If we have some funny out-takes or just something we've done around the office, it's easy to upload that, edit/trim if needed, then add some fun extras to zip it up and really grab attention. Add our watermark, some music, then download it and get it out on social media all within an hour. And we aren't professional video/graphic designers--so that's how easy it is to use! Wave.video has made it possible for us to stay in the social media game with the easiest video creation out there.

Vantagens

Wave.video is easy to use. You can start with your own images or videos and blend those if needed with MILLIONS of their images and videos. Recent upgrades have added tons of "extras" for words, stickers, .gifs--they have so many fun things to take your video to the next level and really engage your audience. And you can auto resize all videos depending on social platform needs (a life saver feature, imo). Pricing is beyond reasonable.

Desvantagens

I haven't found anything yet! I guess being patient while a video is uploading/downloading?!?

Rosa G.
  • Setor: Design
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

Wave.video Review

Avaliado em 16/12/2019

Useful to create promotional videos, allowing me to work on any computer since it is an online platform. Since it is very intuitive and fast it saves a lot of time. I really like the libraries and having access to high-quality stock content like photos, videos, and audio. If you don´t have a need for a more complex video editor, this will do the trick and allow you to speed up your work.

Vantagens

- Pricing is good and affordable
- Allows to create nice promotional videos for social media advertising
- Allows to create full HD videos
- Does not require video editing experience
- Nice and multiple templates
- There are tutorials available
- No need to install or download anything
- Robust and solid libraries
- High-quality free assets available
- You can easily change the video size to fit several social media platforms

Desvantagens

- Free plan is really limited
- There is a learning curve, but it is not as complicated as other online editors
- You cannot download videos using the free version
- Text animation features are limited

Resposta do Animatron Traduzido para o Português

Thank you Rosa. We really appreciate the fact that you took the time to write a review.
In regards to the free plan, we strive to find a balance between giving value to the community (for free) and supporting our financial needs through our paid plans, this means we have to have some limitations in place. We are about to release some major improvements over the next few months and I hope they raise bring your 4-start appreciation to a 5 star!
Please feel free to reach out with any questions or requests. You are also welcome to join our community at https://www.facebook.com/groups/wave.video/
- Daniel

Lolita G.
  • Setor: Formação profissional e coaching

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great service that I can't live without

Avaliado em 27/08/2019

When I cam across Wave I just couldn't believe how easy it was to create video! I use it everyday for my social media pots, also for the online course videos that I am making. I can't image my business without this easy solution! And the music and videos are so professionally made and it is so easy to use, it takes me few minutes to create a video and post it on my social media. I already told other business owner about it, and they all surpliced how easy it is to use! I will continue to use Wave and recommend to everyone!

Vantagens

I love how easy it is to use the software! Few clicks and I am done with the video that I want to make! Also it has so many videos, images and music, that can satisfy even the most picky user!

Desvantagens

There are some videos and music that I would need to pay. But to be honest - there is so much of free stuff that I don't feel like I am missing out.