Kickbox Email Verification

Software de verificação de e-mail para desenvolvedores e profissionais de marketing

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app

50 avaliações

Ronnie N.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Fast, reliable email verification tool

Avaliado em 14/11/2018

Vantagens

We integrate Kickbox into our opt-in web forms, so we minimize fake emails upon signup. We've been using this for years now and, honestly, I forget that we have it... and I mean that in a good way!

It just works! No downtime or weird issues... but I am confident that the emails we get are deliverable without having to do anything extra on our end.

Desvantagens

It would be nice if Kickbox kept an internal database of every email it checks via the API so it saves the result without having to re-run an email verification. But honestly, it's no big deal.

Arman S.
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Amazing tool to validate your Accounts/Leads Emails

Avaliado em 04/05/2021

With the use of Kickbox, now I and my complete team is able to validate all of email addresses before sending final mail to the customers. Somewhere it is saving us to get spammed and blocked on other campaigns platforms. This is a kind of toll which we have been searching and finally we are satisfied with it.

Vantagens

I have been using Kickbox from last 6 months and this is one of the best tools which I have used so far to validate the emails of the leads and previous accounts/business data. Previously I have been using sales navigator which was a kind of manual process however it automated my email verification and made the things easier for me and my team members. I was also able to integrate it with my campaign tools and team was very supportive within this process now.

Desvantagens

To be very frank on this part, I personally did not face any issues while using this. However few of my team members found that the pricing part could be relaxed a bit as the platform grows up as it will help startups to go for.

Joseph T.
  • Setor: Internet

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Lack of precision in email verification causing a lot of hard bounces

Avaliado em 04/01/2022

Vantagens

Customer support, the team is really nice, available and helpful

Desvantagens

Their email verificaiton tool doesn't really work
It validates a lot of emails that end up in hard bounce
Something may have changed in a recent update, I don't know

Steve T.
  • Setor: Administração pública
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Kickbox has been a fantastic tool for us

Avaliado em 29/06/2021

Kickbox took me only minutes to set up and get my first list on through. Compared to other tools it was much easier to set up. Also, other tools for email verification would get me bad bounce rates of up to 10% even after verifying, kickbox is much more accurate as they've had a bad bounce rate of less than .5 percent after verifying. So it's outperformed other tools I've tried.

Vantagens

It was incredibly easy to use, the functions were obvious and loading my file took only a minute. The great part is how fast the tool works, even when I upload a large list it takes only minutes for the list to be verified. Also, the quality of results is better than other tools that i have used.

Desvantagens

there were very few cons about the software, I've used 3 or 4 services prior to this and so far this has been the best performing of the tools I used.

NeverBounce

Razões para escolher o Kickbox Email Verification

the other tools were getting such bad bounce rates even after verifying with them

Razões para mudar para o Kickbox Email Verification

our contact at Hubspot said they were a great tool for this and that recommendation led us to try it
James L.
  • Setor: Serviços de informação
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Highly recommended

Avaliado em 25/06/2021

I began looking for a new tool after our previous tool did something I considered dishonest/underhanded. I was introduced to people who worked there and they gave me 1,000 free credits. I used those credits to test 1,000 records through Kickbox (A) vs 1,000 records through our existing vendor (B). I took the results from our existing vendor, suppressed the ones they said were bad and sent the rest. After the send, I looked at:
- records (B) had said were OK but actually did bounce
- records (B) had said were not OK but (A) said were OK

Many of the records (B) said were OK but did bounce were marked as NOT OK by (A), to a statistically significant variance.
I did not test records that (B) had said were not OK but (A) said were OK, but I felt like I had been leaving money on the table.

With any of these tools, there is always a margin of "unknown" - they can't predict if it's going to be good or not. Kickbox will do a little more with examining addresses [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to try to estimate the quality (called a SendEx Score) and will also return columns for "Free" and "Disposable" or "Role" addresses. Kickbox will not charge you for ones it can't predict. The other vendor did charge. Kickbox also charged on a sliding scale - the more credits you bought up front, the cheaper they were, compared to the other vendor always having a set amount.

Kickbox's API also returns that same larger dataset, compared to the competitor's "yes/no" response.

Vantagens

Provides more than just a yes/no response
Is pretty quick
I prefer the credit approach vs paying individually after each batc

Desvantagens

There is nothing fundamentally lacking in this tool. It does the job I need to do it.

BriteVerify

Miguel angel F.

delay in microsoft accounts

Excellent before last month :(

Vantagens

The kickbox system is very easy to use, also the integration with api es very easy.

Desvantagens

Should have Kickbox system a method for alert when have a issue with validation or delay in validation. the last month my clients and me were experimenting a validation very slow with much unknown that alert to my clients and was generate cancelation of service.

Bob L.
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano

Kickbox Review

Avaliado em 02/07/2021

Vantagens

Easy to set up; HubSpot integration made it easy to clean my prospect lists.

Desvantagens

I have no issue with the service, it works well.

Esam S.
  • Setor: E-Learning
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

great service , easy to use

Avaliado em 29/06/2021

really it was simple and easy to use

Vantagens

easy to use , simple to understand , easy developers documentation .

Desvantagens

does not have a history for api usage : i mean i want to see every single email that verified .

• Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários
  • Usado Outro durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Best too for email varification on real time

Avaliado em 06/05/2021

I am really happy with the product perf and totally recommend this product to others.

Vantagens

I really like 2 of its feature which segregate this tool from similar tools available in market
1) Integration with your ESP and support to help to integrate with my company workflow with the help of large number of Api libraries support
2) Real time email verification
It really helps to understand fake emails to eliminate from the data and provide you good and verified emails..

Desvantagens

There is no cons to this product.
It delivers whatever it's saying it will deliver.
So it's fullfilling it's purpose to provide you verified emails on the go.

Rohit K.
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best Email marketing tool among all!!

Avaliado em 05/05/2021

Vantagens

Best feature is you just need to upload your emails and it will be verified in single go.

Desvantagens

Currently i'm using the trial version and exploring the details as of now I haven't found any cons but will add if found any.

• Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Professional email verification to boost your list health

Avaliado em 03/09/2021

This is one of the leading email verification tools on the market. It's been a rising force so to speak and is one of my favorite tools. I like the modern look and how stable this is. You also get accurate results within reasonable time (I prefer accuracy over speed). It's actually quite fast for the number of checks that are performed. I have recommended Kickbox to business partners before and will continue to do so. You'll also find that there's plenty of information on their site to learn about email verification and email marketing. The knowledge you can gather as a user is something you can use in your business, especially if you're responsible for keeping track of the email marketing performance (and risks).

Vantagens

I like the clean interface for starters. This cloud-based tool is easy to use and all the important info and settings are presented in a clean way. One of the things that I like is that Kickbox gives each lead a score, based on a few criteria. You can also quickly see what your overall list health is. It's good to monitor this regularly. I found Kickbox to be very accurate when I tested a few of my email lists, including a large list with 'old' email addresses. This is one of the leading tools out there. I recommend trying it to see how it compares with the others.

Desvantagens

Pricing structure changed a bit, making it more expensive than before. Still reasonable pricing in my opinion, especially since a healthy email list will give you a good return if you're good at email marketing. That being said, new features were introduced over the years, and that's also included in the new pricing.

James G.
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Kickbox is a great product

Avaliado em 30/06/2021

Excellent

Vantagens

Easy and affordable. Good customer service.

Desvantagens

Kickbox could offer more products around fraud and we would be interested in purchasing them.

Socure

Emailage was Too expensive

Price and customer service
  • Setor: Internet

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A fantastic tool for keeping your data clean

Avaliado em 08/09/2020

Vantagens

It's a very simple API that can be integrated with any custom process, whether it be web forms, marketing automation, or other applets

Desvantagens

It's a bit pricey compared to the alternatives and the volume pricing doesn't help too much. Also, it's hard to truly trust the sendex to block people.

NeverBounce
Eric K.
  • Setor: Software

Excellent platform, fantastic support

Avaliado em 13/01/2021

Exceptional

Vantagens

Using Kickbox has kept our mail delivery high and protects our sender reputation. Their API's and billing features make it very easy to implement and operate. The service is truly first class, they're always incredibly responsive and have went over an above on a number of occasions to support us. I highly recommend kickbox for any email validation needs.

Desvantagens

Satisfied with all aspects of the platform.

Katie B.
  • Setor: Imobiliárias
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

Marketing Team's Lifesaver

Avaliado em 01/07/2021

Kickbox has been easy to use and overall a fantastic addition to our toolset when it comes to marketing. It really helps us maintain the email health when we send marketing emails as well as when we do one on one emails with a contact. It allows our team to know if we need to update information, manually unsubscribe someone, as well as help flesh out our "do not email" list to avoid bounces or spam notifications. Anyone in the marketing field that has to manage a CRM and schedule emails should highly consider adding this to their tool belt.

Vantagens

I like how easy it is to import a list of names and emails and verify whether or not we should continue using the email that we have saved or if we need to reach out and ask for a better email (or if they still want to receive emails).

Desvantagens

I wish after running the list through kickbox we could have it sync with our CRM again and update a field that states whether or not the email is good, mediocre, or straight up bad. From there I could create a workflow that tells the team member assigned to the contact that they should follow up and get a corrected email. The way it is now it ads a step for us to export and re-import the contacts to the CRM.

Eric S.

consistant results

Vantagens

Ease of use. Its extremely simple to connect to and use the API. We've always received very consistent results from the API

Desvantagens

Can be expensive if you're using it on a large volume

Amy S.

Email Verification

Avaliado em 24/06/2021

Fair pricing, easy implementation, works flawlessly

Vantagens

Fair pricing, easy implement, works flawlessly

Desvantagens

I don't recall anything specific that deterred the decision

Letha D.
  • Setor: Serviços de eventos
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

Seamless with excellent quality

Vantagens

This service works perfectly with Active Campaign. I can't imagine going back to the manual steps of using one platform then transferring to another. If you use AC and have 3rd party acquisition platforms that you pull from, Kickbox is the solution! Their customer service is great and quick, too.

Desvantagens

I don't have any dislikes. Kickbox does exactly as it says.

Randi C.
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano

Entrenuity Kickbox Review

Avaliado em 29/06/2021

We use Hubspot CRM and our email list was so outdated that it ended up "quarantined" by Hubspot due to the number of undeliverables and bounces, so we couldn't even send out emails. Hubspot actually recommended Kickbox to us to clean up our lists. It worked perfectly.

Vantagens

It worked! It helped us clean up our email list so that we received fewer bounces and undeliverables.

Desvantagens

I thought the product worked well, as promised.

Courtney C.
  • Setor: Editoras
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

A must have for Authors!

Avaliado em 29/06/2021

As a publisher, it is important that my authors build their newsletter list and do so in a healthy way. When we run giveaways, we will sometimes get fake accounts trying to scam our authors out of a prize with no intention of interacting with the author or their work. Kickbox helps us identify fake or misspelled addresses so we know we're reaching the right readers!

Vantagens

I love how easy it is to upload a list and get it verified quickly. The results are presented with many options and with terms that are easy to understand.

Desvantagens

I'm pretty happy with all aspects of this software, but we do get some false positives sometimes.

Miguel H.
  • Setor: Software
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Helped us lower our Bounce Rate!

Vantagens

I like the verification features of this product.

Desvantagens

We are trying to reduce our bounce rates, at the same time, as a startup, we don't want to lose potential leads. The "undeliverable" notice is helpful. The "risky" when double checked usually works. We have been deleting contacts that are "undeliverable and risky". I would prefer a more definitive answer than risky.
I wish this could be auto integrated into Hubspot so that as email leads come in, they get automatically verified. It would save us time having to do this manually every day.

Julie G.
  • Setor: Bancos
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

5-Star!

Avaliado em 24/06/2021

We've experienced so many advantages by using Kickbox Email Verification. Most importantly, it has helped us be more compliant with our email addresses when sending out our e-newsletter. And it's helped draw attention to some of our bad emails so that we can fix them immediately.

Vantagens

I love the fact that it is SO EASY to use -- it tells me exactly where in the process it is at all times. It's FAST and convenient and I really like that A LOT! It has really helped in cleaning up our mailing list for our e-newsletter that we do each month.

Desvantagens

Integration of this product with our current business flow was very fast and easy. I don't have anything negative to say -- it's worked GREAT for us!

Amy D.
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Kickbox is a life safer

Avaliado em 01/07/2021

We use Kickbox to run our Franchise Members customer lists before importing them into our Marketing Automation platform. It's done a really great job weeding out the "bad" emails and puts our mind at ease regarding any CAN-SPAM issues we would have run into by NOT using Kickbox.

Vantagens

Very easy to use and is a life saver to validate our customer emails!

Desvantagens

So far, I haven't encountered anything that I don't like about this software.

Sal M.
  • Setor: Educação superior
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

email verification

Avaliado em 29/06/2021

Kickbox is critical in keeping emails up to date.

Vantagens

Very easy to use and fast. I would highly recommend Kickbox.

Desvantagens

Nothing. It's so simple, you don't have to think about anything

Jamie H.
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

Long time user

Avaliado em 24/06/2021

The verification works pretty well. There is a bit of a learning curve to reading and understanding the reports in order to clean them up and utilize them correctly.

Vantagens

I like being able to send to qualified email addresses and not risk getting dinged by MailChimp for sending out emails to address that bounce back.

Desvantagens

The payment method is cumbersome. I would like to just pay for the emails I checked and not have to buy credit or tokens that may go unused.