Billit

Online invoicing platform for businesses and accountants

5 /5
Relação qualidade/preço
5/5
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great Accounting Software for Entrepeneurs and small companies

Avaliado em 17/06/2021

Vantagens

- Feature to never find a VAT number again! Amazing!
- Connections made with the current stack I use.
- Integration with Ponto to connect bank account.

Desvantagens

- UX could be improved here and there yet overall pretty clear.

Arthur
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A simple solution for my Belgian accountancy

Avaliado em 17/06/2021

No problem in general. It was smooth.

Vantagens

As a freelancer, following up with administrative tasks and accountancy is often a pain.

Because I had lost many receipts in the past and missed the chance to deduct those from my taxes, I tried different apps. Billit was the tool with the most integrations for the Belgian/French/Dutch market.

My favorite feature is their smart scanner. It helps not to lose any receipts, keep track of my expenses, and keep all documents in one secure place.

Desvantagens

It took me some time to create my own branded invoicing from the app. I would advise you to make your first template on the browser.

Alternativas consideradas

Fiverr Workspace e Toggl Track

Razões para escolher o Billit

Accountable didn't have the integrations I needed to automate daily tasks (bank, e-commerce etc.).

Software anterior

Accountable

Razões para mudar para o Billit

I used Toggl and And.Co to track my hours. Additionally, they have invoicing features. Unfortunately, those tools are quite expensive if you go for the business account and they focus only on the US.
Tommy
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

To Billit or not to Billit

Avaliado em 18/06/2021

Billit is our daily used program. It's connected with our webshop (creates automattically invoices for customers). We've been looking at other programs as well, but we keep returning to Billit because it's KISS proof (Keep It Simple & Stupid)

Vantagens

This software is very easy in use and easily to adapt. Multiple company's can be managed with 1 account, all documents can easily be adapted (texts, lay-out, ...), it can be integrated with a lot of other programs, there's an easy overvieuw on the dashboard, it's connected with the accountant, ....
When we were looking for software we choose Billit because of it's ease in use and offcourse the price. Yes there are some remarks as well ... but each program has remarks (if you want something perfect you'll have to write it yourself) and the cons do not surpass all the pros.
Absolutely something you should at least give try.

Desvantagens

- No possibility to simply add a margin to a product (purchase price has to be calculated and entered manually
- No possibillity to send a second or third reminder to a customer. Every reminder is a first reminder.

Jim
  • Setor: Fotografia
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy to use accounting software

Avaliado em 28/06/2021

A very good value for money accounting tool

Vantagens

I'm using Billit for about 2 years now. I'm using it together with my "creative" accounting tool from Creative Shelter and they integrate seamless. I love the ease of use. It saves me a lot of time creating my invoices, reduces the human errors. Very nice to get some graphs on the dashboard to see your cashflow.
I was also able to customize the layout of my invoices so they match my style.

Desvantagens

The only thing that I don't like is that they don't integrate with Keytrade Bank. But I think it has more to do with Keytrade Bank than with Billit.