119 avaliações

PayrollMate

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 18/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This software has made my life so much easier!

Vantagens

Ability to run payroll see PTO hours and print checks in one fell swoop

Desvantagens

Sometimes is a little laggy early in the am

Juli B.
Setor: Veterinária

Saves Time and Reduces Errors

Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 14/03/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I've used Payroll Mate for about 8 years. I pay between 8 and 12 part-time employees every two weeks and it makes the payroll processing go very smoothly. Because our payrolls are very basic with no benefits, I don't use nearly all the features available. But it is a huge time savings to use Payroll Mate over the Excel-based system I used to use, and the margin for error is greatly reduced since I only have to enter the hours once and not worry about entering all the payroll information in several places for summarizing for taxes. Now when it comes time to pay or file the payroll taxes, it's all in the system. I double-check the numbers, and send the payments and tax forms off with just a few clicks. Although I don't use the W-2 preparation feature, Payroll Mate makes filing W-2s easy because all the W-2 information can be easily printed out for entering into the IRS's Business Services Online system. My frustration level with payroll and W-2s was greatly reduced once I started using Payroll Mate.

Vantagens

Easy to use with features our organization can grow into. Very easy to figure out. Inexpensive. I'm a volunteer for this organization, so it's great to have an affordable option that they agree to supply me with every year to save my time and sanity.

Desvantagens

I like using the keyboard to maneuver rather than the mouse. There's a lot of tabbing to get around the "Check Details" screen by using the keyboard, so I end up using the mouse a lot. I would like the "OK" button on the "Check Details" screen to be always "at the ready" so if I'm done entering my paycheck information, I can just hit the "Enter" key and save the check information. That's the only feature I'd really like to see.

Ifeanyi N.
Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Outlook is also of importance.

Usado Outro durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 12/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The cost of serving more than one business site is expensive.

Vantagens

It has robust functionality that comes with the default makeup,making it easy to setup and implement

Desvantagens

The interface looks too basic that makes it hard to navigate.
It is also quite expensive for the fish it fries.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 5.0/10

Dr wes W.
Setor: Consultório médico
Traduzido para o Português

This one is the Best Payroll Program I've Ever Used. (period)

Avaliado em 04/04/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I used Quick payroll for many years until they got crazy complicated and expensive.
The search for a new simplistic and easy program got me to Payroll Mate 5 years ago.
Installed it, set up my company, put in my state and fed info and the info for each employee.
BANG started writing checks. I eliminated payroll company fees, fees for my accountant and book keeper, inaccuracies, and I was able to go in and edit check and employee info and numbers as necessary. It keeps track of not only payroll but vacation time, bonuses, insurance reimbursements, and gives easy to call up summaries of payroll for individuals, and for the company, and quarterly and year end stuff for the accountant. Bang-what a concept!
Simple, easy, complete, cost saving, and they have great customer service, and on the phone help. No tech support where everything you ask is repeated several times before you get an answer that takes an hour and doesn't solve your problem!
So don't get angry cause you are frustrated with things in your life that aren't working and take it out on your software. Pay attention to the tutorial, and if you get stuck, stay calm, call the company and they will get you going with a smile. Have a great year!

Everything is great!

No Cons

Alyssa A.
Setor: Esportes

So Easy and Straightforward

Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 04/02/2020
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Because individual packages for what you need, I wasn't forced into services I dont need and can make work on my own. That was really wonderful.

We are a simple company https://www.fitandkick.com/

Vantagens

It is super easy to use. I am not a tax specialist or an accountant, and I got this thing set up and ready to go in an hour. I run a martial arts school and needed an inexpensive and easy way to make sure my employees got their W-2s and my 941 and 940 taxes were all in order . I hand write all the checks from my banks check book and literally just use the software and print statements for employees when they need them. Nothing complicated about it at all.

Desvantagens

Nothing really. I do my accounting in quickbooks, so the fact they won't talk to eachother is a little frustrating, but not really anything to complain about.

Shawn L.
Setor: Telecomunicações

Consistently excellent

Avaliado em 16/03/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have been in business since 1993, and all that time I did payroll by hand. In 2014 I decided to check on using a program. I looked at several different ones and decided I liked the layout for Payroll Mate. Have been using it ever since. It was easy to get started and programming in the company and employee information was a snap. Updating each year is also no problem. Just order and when the email comes in, you're good to go. Would recommend to any small business.

Vantagens

Ease of use, input employee information is easy to understand, changes not hard.

Desvantagens

My insurance does an audit in May so I have to pull reports for May-December of one year and then Jan-April of the next year and add the figures together. Would be nice if the years could mesh.

Michael Z.
Traduzido para o Português

MOST EASY TO USE AND FUNCTIONAL W-2 AND PAYROLL PROGRAMS IN THE MARKET.

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have used Payroll Mate and W-2 Mate programs for several years. These programs in conjunction with fabulous customer support, Lisa, in particular, among others, have enabled my small one horse operation to blossom into a medium size bookkeeping and tax service. I am NOT computer savvy; therefore, Payroll Mate and W-2 Mate have to be on a very low IT level for old guys like me. I turned 69 just a few days ago and never dreamed that my tax payroll business could be so easy to grow. THANK YOU GUYS AT REAL TAX TOOL!!!

Ease of use.

No Cons.

Traduzido para o Português

PAYROLL PROGRAM EVEN DUMMIES CAN LEARN AND USE VERY QUICKLY.

Avaliado em 09/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

HAVING PAYROLL MATE HAS ALLOWED OUR BUSINESS, WHICH WAS 100% TAX ANALYSIS AND PREPARATION SINCE 1974 TO DOUBLE OUR CUSTOMER BASE BY PROVIDING PAYROLL SERVICES FOR MANY OF OUR CUSTOMERS WHO YEARLY ASKED US FOR THIS SERVICE. SHOULD HAVE DONE THIS MANY YEARS AGO.

Vantagens

EASE OF USE, SIMPLICITY IN EACH STEP AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, THE CONVENIENCE OD JUST CALLING IN FOR HELP AS OFTEN AS NECESSARY. THE HOME OFFICE PERSONNEL ARE SO FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. THEY MAKE ONE FEEL AS IF THEY ARE TALKING TO A FRIEND.

Desvantagens

THERE IS NOTHING THAT I DO NOT LIKE ABOUT PAYROLL MATE.

Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Makes doing payroll much less of a headache!

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 15/01/2019

Vantagens

There has never been a time where processing payroll was a joy to do, and bad software can make that 1000% worse. This software though actually has made the whole process a lot less painful. Payroll is still not something I look forward to but it's definitely more bearable.

- ease of use is 10/10, intuitive design and easy installation
- data transfers over from year to year seamlessly
- Direct Deposit!

Desvantagens

Integrating data into Quickbooks can be a little difficult however, I mostly blame QB for this.

Setor: Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário
Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

Integration

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 04/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

the experience is awesome. It can generate payroll reports, flexible in that it can calculate net pay monthly, semi monthly and even weekly for both casual and permanent employees.

Vantagens

This software is the best so far in the handling payroll needs. one is able to export payroll details t o other accounting softwares like sage 300, calculate all employee deductions and benefits then use this data to prepare final financial statements with ease. This is a unique feature which lacks in many softwares . I also like its interface which is so simple and user friendly.

Desvantagens

It has so many features which may not be fully utilised.

Alvaro M.
Traduzido para o Português

great software. practical to use. I would like to see added feautures "Departments" and self mailer

Avaliado em 19/09/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I am able to offer payroll service

Vantagens

PRACTICAL . easy to use... user friendly,, simple interface, looks friendly on the eye,, easy to backup

limited in robust features;
I am a CPA office providing service to many clients> some of them are restaurants with multiple locations. I need to have the ability to print reports by DEPARTMENT; also, I would like to professionalize my service and add a "self mailer machine" to my process. This means that I need to be able to custom format the printing in order to print checks in this machine

Janet G.
Traduzido para o Português

Payroll Mate makes payroll almost easy.

Avaliado em 25/02/2018

Vantagens

Payroll Mate is so easy to use. It is easy to set up. The reports are thorough. It is pretty much a no-frills program which makes it less complicated than some. There is a yearly fee - which gives you an entirely new program - but the transition is painless. The data from the previous year automatically transfers over so no new data input. The direct deposit function is great and easy to use too.

Desvantagens

There are a few little things that I wish the software did. One of them is the ability to email check stubs to all of the employees at once when you are using direct deposit. Having to either print check stubs and distribute them or save each stub as a separate .pdf and email them individually kind of defeats the purpose of direct deposit.

Darlene M.
Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

Best option available

Avaliado em 14/03/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Payroll Mate is a wonderful option for processing payroll. Peachtree and QuickBooks are outrageously expensive and they force you to purchase ongoing supports when you do not need all of the supports they are making you purchase. Payroll Mate does not do that. You purchase what you need to use. The only step extra that I have to complete creates a general journal entry to transfer to my chart of accounts in my accounting software. One suggestion is to make so we can delete the income and tax categories that we do not use. Some of them are state specific and I do not live in your state. I do appreciate being able to build my own income and tax categories. I like to delete anything that is not in use to alleviate confusion.

Vantagens

It is not dependent upon a monthly package charge and it isn't expensive.

Desvantagens

That you can't delete the pre-loaded income and tax categories that are not needed.

Brenda W.
Setor: Construção

Wonderful software product

Avaliado em 25/04/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have been using Payroll Mate for a few years in my business and other firms that I do payroll and 1099's for. What a wonderful product. The easiness of using the product is the best I have found. I have only had to call support a couple of times over this course of time and found them to be wonderful and of course get me up and running quickly. I would highly recommend to use this product. I wish more software would run this easy and accurately. A plus to this - just your annual fee and your done. No monthly fees to use their software. Highly recommend this product to businesses that have the responsibility of payroll. I give them an A+++.

Vantagens

No monthly fees, easiness of use. Even a lay person can learn this.

Desvantagens

I have found that bringing it into Quickbooks is a little tricky. Since I'm experienced in payroll I just bring it into my Quickbooks ledger manual and it works great.

Pedro P.
Traduzido para o Português

Great tool and great price

Avaliado em 19/09/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

easy payroll preparation and manage more clients.

Vantagens

Easy to use and good reports for clients information. Also easy to pay 941 and 940 tax returns. In general this is a great payroll software that satisfy small business needs

Desvantagens

have to be purchases every instead of paying a fee for updating the current software and version..jut need to add more years to the current calendar.

Pam C.
Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Payroll Mate

Avaliado em 07/03/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We have used the Payroll Mate software since 2009. It is very user friendly, the customer support is great to work with, it is easy to create the needed forms and easy to submit the required information. We highly recommend the Payroll Mate Software.

It is user friendly.

Desvantagens

The toolbar does not always stay visible. When you click on edit it may be the wrong edit button if you are not paying attention.

Jay G.
Setor: Design gráfico
Traduzido para o Português

Payroll Mate-best value for the price

Avaliado em 16/03/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

this product does the job, does payroll for my small company, nice and easy and easy to get tax liability reports etc. and I can export the data and import it into Sage accounting, now I dont have to pay (thats Sage's cost with payroll included) a year to Sage to keep updating my payroll and their accounting software, since Sage offers really nothing of value each year in their accounting software the cost outlay to them is almost pure payroll expense. Payroll Mate is completely worth the cost. I plan to stick with it for the long haul!

Vantagens

very cost effective, and simply works, easy to use and update each year

Desvantagens

nothing really, overall my personal opinion, I think the interface could use a little tweaking to make it even better, nothing major, just little details, mostly what I call efficiency tweaks

Blanca F.

Efficiently and Conveniently

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I consider this tool as an asset to my business and it covers all of my business needs, I recommend this tool to business colleagues and I definitely is an excellent easy to use tool. goes by the name real tax tool.

Vantagens

easy to order, easy to download, easy to input information, easy to create more needs. and easy to keep safe.

Karen K.
Setor: Serviços jurídicos

My Payroll Mate Experience

Avaliado em 30/03/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

When our previous payroll software company quit doing business, I felt a little lost. I wasn't sure at first how to go about finding another company. It is hard to know when looking at something on the internet how reliable the company is, how accurate the software is, and how dependable the service and support will be. I finally was able to research three different companies and quickly settled on Payroll Mate. It was easy to use and easy to understand. My initial questions concerning setup, etc., were answered quickly and politely. The software is also easy to upgrade each year. Best of all, I haven't had any accounting problems due to the software that would anger the IRS! I will continue to use Payroll Mate in future years and would recommend their company to others.

Mantas V.
Traduzido para o Português

Using it on a weekly basis producing payslips

Avaliado em 06/09/2019

Vantagens

Have lot of functionalities and customised payslips

Desvantagens

Can be quite costly compared to other rivals

Robert D.

Great Buy for the Buck

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We have used this program for 4 years the ease of use the quality of the program makes it a great buy for the buck We will purchase this program year after year because of the quality.

Ease of Use Price and Quality

None

Selena M.
Setor: Hotelaria
Traduzido para o Português

Excelent product at a great price

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 04/10/2017

Vantagens

The product is very user friendly. Great customer support that is very fast and friendly. I would recommend this product whole heartedly.

Desvantagens

Would like to be able to pay employees across multiple states. We have found a way to pay the same employee for multiple states, but we do have to do extra calculations for our 941s at the end of the quarter.

Dawn E.
Setor: Instituições religiosas

Great Software

Avaliado em 11/04/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I've been using Payroll Mate for a little over five years now. The program is very easy to use and seems to be ideal for a small company (church). I use it strictly for payroll and paying payroll taxes. They are constantly updating for ease and convenience in use. You can't beat that for the money.

Vantagens

It is user friendly. I like being able to move easily from employee to employee and from different forms or reports with just a click or two.

Desvantagens

When entering dates for items, I have to start at January and move to the correct date. It would be easier if I could enter the date without starting back at January.

Barbara W.

Very easy to use.

Avaliado em 22/09/2017

Vantagens

For a small church this works perfectly. Everything we need to keep up with 4-5 people. With option one everything for federal reporting.

Leesa F.
Setor: Instituições religiosas

Easy and quick to use.

Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 31/08/2017

Vantagens

All tax related figures in one place. Easy to generate reports. Tax withholding amounts automatically done.

Desvantagens

I can not coordinate the payroll check numbers with the check numbers I use in my check printing program. I use Shepherd's Staff and because we have so few employees I don't do an import I just use the figures Payroll Mate generates.
As a church we do not do any withholding for our Pastor so when I generate the Quarterly Federal Tax deposit I have to edit the 941 form to include his wages.