NordLayer

Segurança dinâmica de acesso à rede para forças de trabalho modernas.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente
4/5

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

NordVPN for Protection

Avaliado em 10/06/2021

Vantagens

I am a personal user of NordVPN. Although my home router provides security, I wanted an additional layer of security for myself and my family. This allows me to feel safer, particularly when we use our smartphones outside of our home Internet connection.

Desvantagens

It's annoying to keep having to connect each time and there is a bit of a slowdown in data on smartphone, but it's a "con" that I will live with in order to have the security I want.

Raymond F.
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

• Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

VPN for Everything!

Avaliado em 07/08/2021

Overall, for users that need a VPN for light work free trial can be the best option. However, for anyone that needs a VPN for heavy work, a Subscription is needed. Both of the options are very good.

Vantagens

This VPN is available on IOS, Android, Windows, and macOS. That help me to install the same VPN with a great connection for all of my devices. Even for a free trial, NordVPN gives the best stable connection for the user from many countries to select as the IP address.

Desvantagens

The free trial only provides several countries that can be select. Sometimes in free trial mode, the speed of connection can be really slow.

Madhav P.
  • Setor: Bancos
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1 000 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

• Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Why NordVPM Teams

Avaliado em 21/01/2021

My overall experience with NordVPN is very good. I use NordVPN whenever I need to change my IP address.

Vantagens

NordVPN Teams is my favorite VPN because the data security and online privacy feature provided by this VPN is the best.We can change our IP adress and bypass geoblocks easily with Nord VPN. Online gaming experience is best while using NordVPN.

Desvantagens

The internet connection gets reduced to a great amount while using NordVPN.

Resposta do NordVPN Teams Traduzido para o Português

Hey, Madhav! We appreciate the comment and thanks for the feedback.

Sean M.
  • Setor: Software
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

All the best bits of the personal version

Avaliado em 10/09/2021

Vantagens

Long time user of the personal version of NordVPN. The Teams option provides the best of their service with the focus to make this easy to use for everyone on the team.

Desvantagens

Nothing comes to mind. The Canadian shared gateway's IP links back to South Africa... which that's just Microsoft's opinion man.