Levitate

4,9 (125)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Expanda os negócios com a arte perdida de manter contato.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

125 avaliações

Aubrey
Aubrey

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Thank you for making it easy to stay in touch with our client

Vantagens

I love that I can automate email series based on the type of client they are. We can schedule birthday, holiday, and wedding anniversary greetings. Automations to remind customers to leave us reviews or touch base about new opportunities are so much smoother than manually tracking.

Desvantagens

There are a couple glitches with our scheduled automations that our happiness consultant is helping us with, but the platform is still super smooth and easy.

Mariah

Great Product!

Vantagens

We use Levitate to keep in touch with our current clients but also to reach out to prospects. All of these emails look very personalized and have had great responses! The team at Levitate is always great to deal with and very responsive.

Desvantagens

The thing I like least isn't really even a software issue, just something we had to put a lot of thought into when we got it set up. The tags are SO important and you need to have your system planned out when you get it started or else you are going to have to backtrack through a ton of contacts to get the information where you want it.

Resposta do Real Magic

Mariah, thank you for such a wonderful review! We're so glad your emails are actually making it to your clients now instead of getting stuck in their spam folders. We appreciate your recommendation on having the tagging plan in place in advance and will be sure to relay that to our implementation team for future clients. Thanks, again!

Michael
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Great Product

Avaliado em 31/03/2022

Great working with their support team to successfully implement levitate.

Great working with their support team to successfully implement levitate.

Vantagens

Very happy with this products ability to generate business. We are very pleased.

Desvantagens

It might actually generate too much business if that’s possible.

Resposta do Real Magic

Michael, thanks for the great review! We love to hear that we may actually be helping to create too much business for you - a great problem to have! ;) We appreciate you being a wonderful customer.

Angela
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

Wonderful tool for any Marketing Business

Avaliado em 31/03/2022

Wonderful experience . I am excited about the evolution of this software.

Wonderful experience . I am excited about the evolution of this software.

Vantagens

The software is a great alternative to mass blast emailing. It allows us to touch new clients and stay in touch with our current clients. It is excellent. My sales team love it!

Desvantagens

More customization of the emails. Would like to embed PDF and video. Maybe not so many clicks to get to different menu items. Improve interface.

Alternativas consideradas

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razões para mudar para o Levitate

Honestly the people at Levitate and the level of support and willingness to help meet our companies l needs.

Resposta do Real Magic

We appreciate you taking the time to leave such a great review, Angela! We'll also be sure to share your feedback on the interface and embedding different items with our product team. Thanks, again!

Laurie
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Thrilled with Levitate

Avaliado em 31/03/2022

My overall experience has been excellent and I am really thrilled with Levitate. The implementation process was very easy and I was impressed with the level of personal support that I received. Levitate is perfect for my needs as a contact management system and even more so. I also like how easy it is to use, sort data, make lists, etc. Levitate has my full recommendation.

Vantagens

This product gives me everything that I need. I use it as a contact management system and more and it works great. I like how easy it is to use and I appreciate Levitate's support.

Desvantagens

Nothing really. I honestly don't dislike anything about the product.

Resposta do Real Magic

Thank you for the kind words, Laurie! We're thrilled to hear how well Levitate is working for you. We also appreciate you being such a great customer!

Duke
  • Setor: Petróleo e energia

Levitate Functionality

Avaliado em 01/04/2022

It would be 100% approval rating if and when I can get Levitate to work with my cellular device.

Vantagens

The reminders and ability to store notes.

Desvantagens

I can’t get Levitate to work with my cellular device.

Resposta do Real Magic

Hi Duke, thank you for taking the time to review us! We are glad you are having an overall positive experience with Levitate. We have also brought your issue to the attention of your success specialist, who will be reaching out ASAP. We appreciate you being a loyal customer!

Chloe
  • Setor: Contabilidade

Great program!

Avaliado em 15/12/2023

My experience has been great! I love Levitate!

My experience has been great! I love Levitate!

Vantagens

I love the AI writing tool! This has made sending emails a breeze. I also love all the premade content!

Desvantagens

The only thing I don't like about Levitate is that sometimes when creating a contact the contact is private. I would like it if there was a feature that makes all contacts pubic to everyone.

TEd
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Cultivating customers into long term clients

Vantagens

The platform is super simple and easy to use because they support you like a champ along the way. The platform is excellent but the service and support is twice as good.

Desvantagens

Limited features and options for employee benefits.

Resposta do Real Magic

Thanks for taking the time to write such a wonderful review, Ted! We've shared your feedback around having more employee benefits features with the team.

Emily
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great Platform for Content Communication

Avaliado em 15/12/2023

It was a good move for our agency--it was cost effective and allowed us to replace other platforms. There were some "transition pains" with limitations we were not expecting, but Levitate has continued to develop since we started their services approx. 8 months ago and we are pleased with their continuous improvement!

Vantagens

The pre-generated email campaigns are very helpful with staying engaged with current and prospective clients.

Desvantagens

Wish there was just a little bit more customizability with the font of the email campaigns to match user preferences and make the emails look more recognizable to clients who receive email communications from that personal regularly.

Christie
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Overview to Levitate

Vantagens

[sensitive content hidden] helps me quarterly to set up for the upcoming months with great content to keep me in front of my clients. I have a great open rate and have many clients comment on the content and great reminders.

Desvantagens

Can bring up problem clients with issues.

Gary
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great platform and easy to implement with great coaching assistance!

Avaliado em 15/12/2023

It has been wonderful with personalized assistance with the same coach each time.

Vantagens

The personal coaching using Zoom calls. Very helpful.

Desvantagens

Nothing so far. Levitate is on top of their game and always adding new features.

Rob
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Very Happy with Levitate

Avaliado em 01/04/2022

Overall, Levitate is a fairly priced easy to use product that I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a way to greatly improve their open rates on email campaigns. It also makes it very easy to keep up with customer communications with regular alerts. Reports are also very user friendly with good details.

Vantagens

Easy to use email campaigns that hit customer's inbox and get read. Our open rate more than tripled the open rate of our previous marketing software. Great friendly customer support. Easy reports and task assignment.

Desvantagens

If you have customers or prospects that have multiple employees or hire new people, it is a real pain entering employees for the customer. Each employee has to be added individually with all the right tags, and details like address, phone, email, website etc. etc. This is a painful process which leads to missed tags, extra tags, misspelled information and a mess to clean up. Also, it would be nice to be able to customize some templates for notes to gather consistent format and information captured when talking/meeting with clients and prospects. Tried to integrate Google Docs to solve this issue with no success.

Resposta do Real Magic

Hi Rob, we are excited to hear how Levitate has more than tripled your email open rates! And thank you for your feedback, we will pass it along to our product team. Thanks for the review and for being a loyal customer!

Deborah
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

User Friendly

Avaliado em 15/12/2023

I have certainly enjoyed working with my Senior Success Specialist, [sensitive content hidden]. We have established a friendship as well as a work relationship.

Vantagens

Easy to learn and utilize. I enjoy setting up mass emails with custom letters and finding campaigns to put on Facebook. I can check in to see how many were sent. Levitate sends out a report after a campaign has been sent with the stats on how many sent, received and responded.

Desvantagens

Probably something to do with it's search in our AMS360 system at times.

Marc

The Levitate Product Has Exceeded Expectations

Avaliado em 31/03/2022

Customers are able to communicate back on matters that they may have delayed speaking about or not yet thought of. Customers write back to us with service requests and Prospects are coming back to us for quotes and we are easily regaining business which we were not aware was available with minimal effort.

Vantagens

Puts me in touch with my client base and makes the customers feel that they are remembered with a lot of additional effort.

Desvantagens

The features are easy to use and so far, have not seen any negative aspects.

Resposta do Real Magic

This is fantastic to hear, Marc! Thanks for taking the time to write a review.

Laura
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

It's worth it. We love Levitate!

Avaliado em 19/12/2023

The past year with Levitate has been a game-changer. Being able to schedule all our social posts and client emails in one day for the next three months has freed up so much of my time. The bi-monthly meetings with updates on changes and new things added with my levitate person are very helpful.

Vantagens

Levitate has made my job much easier. The time it used to take to schedule our social media posts was excessive. Now, I don't even have to think about it. Levitate does all the work for me. The AI Lion, Leo, is the Best! He is so cute and helpful.

Desvantagens

I wish there was an option to change some of the GIF's and media used when you are rewriting with the AI Lion that I call Leo.

Charlie

Levitate

Avaliado em 31/03/2022

The experience with Levitate has been a welcome addition to my Agency. I cant say enough about the support I receive from my Rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. She walks me through everything, gives advice and feedback on issues and really guides me to tailor things for my Agency. Shes awesome!

Vantagens

The best feature is its ease of use and how it integrates with my CMS

Desvantagens

There is really nothing i like "least". Its just a matter of getting use to where things are.

Resposta do Real Magic

Thank you for the kind review, Charlie! We are so glad that you are satisfied with the support you receive from your success specialist. We look forward to continuing to work with you and your agency!

Jenifer
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I use this program daily!

Avaliado em 18/12/2023

Customer service has been great at answering any questions. I have really enjoyed using Levitate.

Vantagens

The best features about this program is for sure the AI feature and the engagement tracking. This has been such a time saver. Highly recommend this product if you email on a regular basis.

Desvantagens

The price is a little costly. And I would love to see additional features to create newsletters. Something more like Canva. Or the option to integrate my canvas newsletters to Levitate.

Todd

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best Marketing platform on the market!!

Avaliado em 15/12/2023

10 out of 10! From the staff to the content, this is a homerun.

10 out of 10! From the staff to the content, this is a homerun.

Vantagens

Ease of use and tracking how well it is working for us.

Desvantagens

No complaints so far and we have used for over a year.

Elizabeth

Perfect for My Law Office

Vantagens

Levitate makes it so easy for me to send email campaigns and know what my results are. I can always get questions answered quickly.

Desvantagens

There is nothing that I dislike about Levitate.

Resposta do Real Magic

Thanks for such a stellar review, Elizabeth! We're glad that Levitate is helping you easily keep in touch with clients and track results. We look forward to working together for many more years to come!

Joyce

Great Product

Avaliado em 31/03/2022

I do not use as often as I want. Goal is to use multiple times a week.

I do not use as often as I want. Goal is to use multiple times a week.

Vantagens

Everything. Client service is phenomenal. Always there with answers to my questions.

Desvantagens

Nothing not to like. This software is so user friendly.

Resposta do Real Magic

Thank you for the great review, Joyce! We'll be sure to let our success team know how happy you are with their service.

Peter

Client Awareness

Vantagens

Keeps our name in the minds of our clients that helps with customer satisfaction and referrals.

Desvantagens

I'm sure there is a con but I have not found it yet.

Resposta do Real Magic

Peter, thank you for the review! We appreciate you being a Lev customer.

Ken
  • Porte da empresa: 201 - 500 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Improving & Growing Client Relationships

Avaliado em 31/03/2022

Levitate has been a great tool for retention by maintaining contact. The customer support offered by Levitate is outstanding form initial on-boarding to day-to-day support and maintenance.

Vantagens

The feature to automatically send up to date content to the client. Easy to track usage among producers.

Desvantagens

We have no "cons" or shortcoming about the product as it has met all our expectations.

Resposta do Real Magic

Thanks for the kind words, Ken! We'll be sure to share them with our success team.

Christopher

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great Service

Vantagens

Ease of Use- it is very easy to generate emails

Desvantagens

Pulling back or cancelling emails was more difficult to find

Myrthelonge
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Customer Service Makes the Difference

Avaliado em 27/12/2023

Vantagens

Levitate is a multifaceted platform because of its way of quantitative data and tracking, which makes it easier to separate contacts and segment groups to better market.

Desvantagens

Levitate has some API issues that must be implemented to continue competing with the leading platforms. ( Feel free to reach out for more details)

Cynthia

We like Levitate.

Personalized Marketing

Personalized Marketing

Vantagens

Ease of use. Finding contacts, adding flyers, using templates, editing material are all easy.

Desvantagens

We really do not see any improvements that we would like to have that the Levitate team is not already in the process of implementing.

Resposta do Real Magic

Thanks for the kind words, Cynthia! We appreciate you being a Lev customer.