Avaliações do Pictory

Pictory

Crie e edite vídeos usando inteligência artificial.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

98 avaliações

Neil
Neil

From zero to awesome videos in minutes - Awesome product

Avaliado em 02/08/2022

Highly recommended. I have tired most similar products, and this is my favourite

Vantagens

Pictory allows you to make super professional videos in a short time, and without you needing to be a video editing expert. my favourite feature is the auto-voiceover. just write the script you want, and choose from the library of voice overs. amazing

Desvantagens

I hope they continue to extend the media libraries further. the content is great but more options would be better.

Resposta do Pictory

Hi Neil, thanks, It's fantastic to hear how Pictory is helping you create professional videos effortlessly, especially with the auto-voiceover feature. We're definitely on it to expand our media libraries for even more options. Your experience matters to us. For any ideas or assistance, reach out at [email protected]

Jim

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Hashtag Trending - a daily news tech podcast moves from audio only to video on YouTube

Avaliado em 23/04/2023

My goal was simple. I have a hit podcast with high levels of audio production and great content. I wanted to move that to video and YouTube, but its daily and at least for the conceivable future will not earn money. So I needed a quick way to construct a video to augment the audio, but it has to look professional and have excellent graphics.

Vantagens

It's the ease of use and speed with which it produces a quality product. I don't have time to learn all of the mechanics of editing and production with a new tool. It automates the whole process, but it looks great.

Desvantagens

There are a couple of things about it that are problematic or not as easy. I find placing your own text on a scene (or slide) is workable but not easy. I've made some mistakes that took time to fix. I wish the branding elements were as easy and as creative as the rest.

Resposta do Pictory

Hey Jim, thanks for the kudos! It's fantastic to know that Pictory is making your podcast production a breeze. If there are particular aspects you'd like us to work on, your feedback would be invaluable at https://feedback.pictory.ai/roadmap.

Terry
Terry

• Probabilidade de recomendação 2.0 /10

Sorry, I had to refund it...

Avaliado em 09/11/2021

Vantagens

It has been months now since I've used this product. After several tests with my workflow it did not perform. I had very high hopes and it let me down.

Desvantagens

It wasn't easy to use and did nothing "spectacular" to speak of.

Resposta do Pictory

Hello Terry,Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We appreciate your honesty and apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced. We'd love to understand more about your specific concerns. Could you kindly reach out to our support team at [email protected]? Your insights can help us improve

Karin
  • Setor: Varejistas

Love Pictory!

Avaliado em 28/12/2023

Vantagens

Pictory is a game-changer when it comes to video creation! I've been using their platform for a while now, and it's truly transformed the way I approach making videos for YouTube. What's particularly impressive is their AI technology, which has been a lifesaver for me.

Desvantagens

I can't say there is anything I dislike, I am really happy with this software.

Resposta do Pictory

Hi Karin! So glad to hear you're loving Pictory and finding our AI technology helpful for your YouTube videos.

It's always great to know our users are having a positive experience.

If you're interested, join our creators' group on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/863439644603943/ for more tips and community support.

Keep enjoying Pictory!

Ray
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Pictory makes video creation super easy!

Avaliado em 16/08/2023

I use Pictory all the time...sometimes for my client's marketing videos, and sometimes for my YouTube channel videos. It's so easy to use, and very easy to brand for different clients.

Vantagens

The text-to-video feature is so easy! The Facebook group is full of very helpful people!

Desvantagens

The selection of AI voices used for voiceovers could definitely be better.

Resposta do Pictory

Hey Ray, it's fantastic to hear that Pictory is streamlining video creation for your clients and YouTube channel! Glad you're finding our text-to-video feature and the Facebook group community helpful. We appreciate your input on the AI voices

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Administração pública
  • Porte da empresa: 5 001 - 10 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

One of the best AI video tools available

Avaliado em 10/07/2023

We're using more and more video in my organization, and Pictory is the easiest tool we've found to create short, friendly video content with the least possible effort.

Vantagens

I used it primarily for text to video in a corporate setting. The UI is very intuitive and easy to use. Pictory selected a wide range of clips that aligned with my text, and these were most often usable without changes. I replaced a few of the clips and images with my own media, and this process was quick and easy. If you're looking for a simple way to create videos, without learning high-end production software, Pictory is the best option I've found.

Desvantagens

The AI generated voices were better than some, but I felt it was obvious that they were AI. This won't work in my particular environment, so I uploaded my own audio. This was simple, and the audio synced well with the text and video.

Resposta do Pictory

Great to hear Pictory is a top pick for your video needs! Appreciate your feedback on our intuitive UI and text-to-video feature. We're always aiming to enhance our AI voices. Thanks for being part of our journey!

Stephen
  • Setor: Música

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Save money on voiceover artists

Avaliado em 21/12/2023

I really like the user interface, it's simple and straight forward

I really like the user interface, it's simple and straight forward

Vantagens

So far I like the AI voiceover generation that I use for an audio watermark which saved me bags of time sourcing a voiceover artist

Desvantagens

I haven't had time to use everything yet

Resposta do Pictory

Hello Stephen, we are pleased to know that Pictory is streamlining your work, especially with the AI voiceover for your audio watermarks - no more hunting for voiceover artists!

Glad you're also liking our straightforward interface. If you're curious about other features or have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out.

And remember, if you have any cool ideas or potential improvements, we'd love for you to share them with us at https://feedback.pictory.ai/roadmap.

Evelyn

Pictory has everything I need to create AI-powered faceless videos

Avaliado em 18/06/2023

Vantagens

I watched a YouTube video introducing Pictory. After that, I had to sign up! SO after my Trial, I purchased a plan which I use weekly to create video from a script.

Desvantagens

I guess video editing features are more Powerful in another software Tools I don't mind Because I don't need them. right now

Alternativas consideradas

Canva

Resposta do Pictory

Hi Evelyn, thanks for your feedback! We're glad Pictory's video editing features are hitting the mark for you. If you're looking for more advanced capabilities, we're all ears. Share your ideas at https://feedback.pictory.ai/roadmap.

Clyde
Clyde

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Pictory is user friendly and does what they say it will do

Avaliado em 15/12/2023

Overall, I would say I am happy with the videos I have created using Pictory.

Overall, I would say I am happy with the videos I have created using Pictory.

Vantagens

The instructions to use Pictory are easy to understand and implement. Also, the quality of the videos is excellent.

Desvantagens

Some of the images Pictory uses as defaults in a video do not fit the subject, even though they do fit the title of the project and the words used.

Resposta do Pictory

Clyde, your feedback is incredibly inspiring. It's wonderful to know that our efforts in providing high-quality video production and customer support are making a positive impact.

Should you require any further assistance, please contact [email protected]. Our dedicated team is at your service.

Jim
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

Great tool

Avaliado em 27/01/2024

Overall, great product! Love how quickly it makes the video!

Overall, great product! Love how quickly it makes the video!

Vantagens

Easy to use, easy to create, doing my own voice overs is easy.

Desvantagens

1. Please turn off the automatic selection of a musical backing track.
2. Transitions between scenes! are underwhelming...

Resposta do Pictory

Glad you like Pictory for its ease and quick video creation! Noted on the music and transitions feedback.

Thanks for the kind words and for helping us get better. If you need a hand with anything or have more feedback, our support team would love to chat at [email protected].

Carol
  • Setor: Artes e artesanato

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A life changing video tool!

Avaliado em 28/07/2021

Pictory will speed up your content creation process so much. There's a ton of flexibility to this tool and makes it a great fit for different types of content/creators. Creating short videos from a blog post or other longform content is fast and easy compared to most of the current methods out there right now. This tool basically brings in features of multiple other tools under one roof.

Vantagens

My favorite feature is the ability to edit a video by removing the words within the transcription for the video. It'll also automatically get rid of all the unwanted filler words like "um". Another really fun feature is using the Pictory AI to generate a video from just text! It'll understand the context of your script and choose the appropriate stock footage to create videos that you can then add your own voice over to or use the AI voice.

Desvantagens

The video rendering process does take quite a bit of time, but I hope that can be improved as the product continues to mature.

Resposta do Pictory

Hi Carol! Thanks for your fantastic review. It's great to see Pictory helping you in your content creation process. We're working on improving video rendering time and appreciate your patience. For more thoughts or ideas, please feel free to share them at https://feedback.pictory.ai/roadmap. Your input is a big help.

Thorsten
Thorsten
  • Setor: Imprensa

Everything You Need to Produce Your Video and Shorts

Avaliado em 15/11/2022

Pictory allows me to create videos for YouTube based on existing articles quickly. Overall, I have been very impressed with Pictory.ai and would recommend it to anyone looking for a powerful article-to-video tool. You can add visuals from their extensive library of stock images and videos. The resulting videos look professional and polished - something that's always been important to me.

Vantagens

I have used Pictory.ai for a few months now and found it an excellent article-to-video tool. The user interface is easy to navigate, and the various features are well-designed.But wait, there is more Pictory can also produce a video based on a script, allows you to edit a video using text, or offers a Visuals to Video mode. Advanced features are also available like the included AI summarises your video and of course branding to show your brand on screen.

Desvantagens

Ai text-to-speech voices can be improved. I can not copy easily the outline, which was possible before.

Resposta do Pictory

Hi Thorsten, we appreciate your detailed feedback! It's great to hear Pictory aids in your YouTube video production. Regarding the AI text-to-speech voices, we're on it to make them better. Your insights are crucial for us. If you have specific suggestions, please share them at https://feedback.pictory.ai/roadmap. Your input can make a big difference!

Lokesh
  • Porte da empresa: 501 - 1 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Pictory.ai is an excellent choice for anyone

Avaliado em 06/02/2023

I think Pictory.ai is an excellent choice for me. It's a fantastic programme for making high-quality images in a short amount of time thanks to its user-friendly interface, extensive library of premade layouts, and array of editing options.

Vantagens

I think Pictory.ai to be a great tool for quickly producing visuals. Its simple user interface made it easy for me to design visuals from scratch or from templates. With Pictory.ai, I was able to quickly develop presentations, websites, and more. The editing tools provided me with fast project visuals and I was able to select templates that suited my project. Pictory.ai was quick and easy to use, and the many templates available made it great for quickly creating photos.

Desvantagens

I've noticed some downsides to Pictory.ai. For one, the templates don't always match the style or tone of my project. Sometimes I need something more creative than what the templates offer. Price is another issue - it can be too pricey for me if I'm on a budget.

Resposta do Pictory

Hello Lokesh, thank you for your positive feedback on Pictory. It's great to know our tool is a good fit for your video editing needs. Your comments about the downsides are valuable to us. For any specific suggestions or help, feel free to reach out at [email protected].

Manuel
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A great product to maximize your content output...for certain industries

Avaliado em 20/09/2022

This would be a perfect product for education bloggers to get their blog posts to become amazing videos.

Vantagens

The software is easy to start with and offers a wide range of stock images and videos to bring you blog posts to life.

Desvantagens

The editing UI is a little clunky at first and the AI doesn't always find the correct images on the first try.

Resposta do Pictory

Hey Manuel, appreciate your insights! Glad to hear Pictory is a hit for transforming blog posts into engaging videos. We're always working to smooth out the editing UI and enhance AI accuracy for image selection. Your feedback is invaluable. For any suggestions or help, feel free to email us at [email protected].

Charles

Pictory: Fantastic replacement for Vidnami

Avaliado em 03/08/2021

I am an online entrepreneur in the Self- Help Niche.
I create Courses, E-Books and (Video)Podcasts.
...

I am an online entrepreneur in the Self- Help Niche.
I create Courses, E-Books and (Video)Podcasts.
I use video marketing and production on a daily basis.
Using Pictory saves me a lot of time to create high quality videos.

Vantagens

Easy way to get started, and lots of help available if you need that, both via text in support, and videos on their YouTube channel.
Many options to create a video.
AppSumo Lifetime deal.
Excellent Video rendering time.
Short to very long videos.
Text to speech.
Transcribe videos.
Access to 6 million videos and images.

Desvantagens

At the moment I can't think of anything that I do not like.

Resposta do Pictory

Hi Charles! We're Happy to see Pictory making a significant impact on your video projects. Your feedback as an online entrepreneur is invaluable to us. Remember, if you've got more insights or need a hand, we're just an email away at [email protected]. Keep up the amazing work!

Chris
Chris

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Amazing software the replaces vidnami

Finally, the video tool that delivers

I am absolutely blown away at this tool. Vidnami killer......

Finally, the video tool that delivers

I am absolutely blown away at this tool. Vidnami killer... and a perfect replacement without the expenxive monthly subscription. This is a great tool for marketing agencies that want to quickly deliver video ads with text(and they really do work for ads).

Also, if you do explainer videos or course videos this could be a game-changer. Best deal you could get on Appsumo. This one will not last long!

So impressed... Kudos to the Pictory team!

Vantagens

Easy to use text to video tool. Plus, ahas great transcribe functions.

Desvantagens

It is a new company and needs to get established. If they keep going in the direction they are currently headed... Pictory will do awesome.

Resposta do Pictory

Hey Chris! We're glad to hear our tool is a valuable asset for your marketing projects. We're always keen to hear more from our users, so feel free to drop any further thoughts at https://feedback.pictory.ai/roadmap. And, if you're interested, join our creators' Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/863439644603943

Subin
Subin
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best application to generate AI-based short videos

Avaliado em 18/08/2021

Vantagens

You can create short videos using your existing blog post or article that are engaging, creative, and entertaining within a minute using a pictory AI-based video creator. You dont need to have video editing skills. Or you dont need to hire professional video editors.

Desvantagens

Sometimes you need to do manual work to make videos suitable for particular scenes. And also, editing takes too long, which needs to be improved.

Resposta do Pictory

Hello Subin! Thanks for your positive feedback on Pictory! 😊 We're happy that you find it easy to create engaging videos. Your suggestion to improve the manual work and editing process is valuable. Could you share more details at https://feedback.pictory.ai/roadmap? We're eager to hear more!

James
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

A Game Changer for Producing Videos from Your Script, Even if You Are a Newbie

Avaliado em 13/11/2023

We needed several new product marketing videos turned around fast and with a limited budget and effort. Pictory got us about 90% of the way there fairly easily and quickly. It gave us a great approach to bringing words to life so, we're hooked.

If you have a big budget, this isn't for you, and the quality of your video will depend on you, it's garbage in, garbage out. If your sense of taste is all in your mouth, you'll probably want to get someone else to use this for you.

I recently saw a truly horrific promo webinar that used it where it had no artistic sense. But that wasn't Pictory's fault...

Vantagens

The way Pictory turns your script into a pretty usable video with little effort or investment in time.

Desvantagens

Functionality in some areas is still basic but serviceable.

Resposta do Pictory

Thanks for stopping by and leaving such a great review!

Your feedback is very valuable to us, especially knowing that Pictory has significantly aided your marketing efforts. For any future needs or feedback, our support team is readily available at [email protected]

Morgan
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Make videos automatically using a transcript! oh and you can edit videos by editing text too.

Avaliado em 30/07/2021

I like it so far. It's got room to improve but I'm coming from Vidnami, and it's close.

Vantagens

It is so easy to make videos FAST with this tool. Just put in your transcript and it almost does the rest. Everything form looking for video clips from the 6 million media libraries to adding AI generated voice over is there. You even get subtitles added as well. It's amazing!

Desvantagens

It needs to improve its AI generated voice overs. Use the ones from Google or Microsoft.

Resposta do Pictory

Hi Morgan. Your insights on AI voiceovers are crucial. Would you mind sharing more at https://feedback.pictory.ai/roadmap? Also, consider joining our creators' group on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/863439644603943/ for more fun!

Pat
Pat
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great software, start making videos with ease!

Avaliado em 23/09/2022

Vantagens

How easy it is to edit videos and take those videos and upload them to youtube

Desvantagens

Nothing so far everything is working well and easy to use

Resposta do Pictory

Hey Pat, really appreciate your positive review! It's great to know you're finding Pictory user-friendly for video editing and YouTube uploads. We aim to keep things simple and effective. If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out at [email protected]. Also, consider joining our Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/863439644603943 to connect with fellow creators.

Rick
  • Setor: Entretenimento
  • Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Once Pictory is Perfected, it Will Change Content Creation

Avaliado em 27/06/2023

Vantagens

I like that there are not too many (if any) other systems that do what Pictory does. The unique feature is stock videos based on written script or speech and this could be amazing for content creators.

Desvantagens

Often the stock images feel lazy. For example, I was testing it out and the sentence was “beagles come from ancient times, serving as one of the oldest dog breeds in the world.” And instead of focusing on beagles, they showed ancient Greeks. Close, but no cigar. And often they were just showing other dog breeds, so for example “beagles are friendly dogs.” The feature just focused on the word dogs, making it essentially pointless for my faux project. It is also capped if you pay a staggering $40 a month…? Capped on a payment plan is CRAZY.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Gestão da educação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

The future of video for the casual creator

Avaliado em 31/07/2021

Vantagens

It has extensive features that augment my capabilities to quickly create videos. features such as an article to video and script to video are amazing. The transcripts are also of very high quality.

Desvantagens

The AI can sometimes be off. For example it took the citation and included in the summary. I am willing to bet it is only going to get better with more users.

Resposta do Pictory

Hi there! Thanks for your valuable feedback. Regarding the AI issue you mentioned, we're constantly refining our tech, and user insights like yours are crucial for this. If you have further suggestions or want to discuss more, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]

Silvester
  • Setor: Bancos

Great

Avaliado em 01/04/2023

Good

Good

Vantagens

Awesome product that you can use that is not expensive

Desvantagens

Need smoother editors because the ones it has are slow

Resposta do Pictory

Hi Silvester, thank you for choosing Pictory and for your positive comments! We're glad to hear the tool is meeting your expectations in the banking sector. Your feedback is invaluable, and if there's anything you need, our support team at [email protected] is here to help.

Mihir
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A great video creating tool

Avaliado em 09/11/2022

Vantagens

Pictory offers a lot of features which makes creating videos in bulk an easy task

Desvantagens

We usually stick to our own creatives for videos as the suggested ones could be generic

Resposta do Pictory

Hey Mihir, thanks for sharing your thoughts! It's great to know that Pictory is making your bulk video creation easier. We appreciate your feedback about the creatives. We're continually working to provide more unique and diverse options. If you have more ideas or need support, feel free to email us at [email protected]. Also, consider joining our Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/863439644603943 for more insights and community exchange.

Manu
Manu
  • Setor: Cosmético

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

So happy with the result!

Avaliado em 28/07/2021

Among other activities, I have an online store and I just used Pictory to make a video presentation of a brand new product that just arrive in stock.
I wasted quite a bit of time figuring out how everything worked and yet I came out with a very satisfying video, in just 1 hour. The next ones shouldn't take me more than 15 minutes.
I'm so happy with the result that I've been watching the video over and over since I made it :D A real 10 year old who just unwrapped a Christmas present!
Seriously, the tool is really great and worth buying

Vantagens

It's so easy to create in "no-time" nice videos to put on my facebook pages.

Desvantagens

It took me a few time to pass through the learning curve but now, my videos can be done in 15 minutes

Resposta do Pictory

Hi Manu! It's wonderful that you're creating videos for your online store. We're glad that, after the initial learning phase, you're now able to produce videos quickly. Don't forget to join our Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/863439644603943 for more tips and community support. Thank you!"