Pandora FMS

4,6 (109)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Solução de supervisão total para observação completa

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

109 avaliações

Chris

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

PandoraFMS in a proactive environment

Avaliado em 18/04/2019

I've spent a lot of time working with and discussing our needs for monitoring, functionality and reporting with support and development, we've always been able to add to the software functionality to meet our needs whilst keeping the functionality useful to all. Support and Development have been very keen to discuss needs.

Vantagens

As our business grew, we took on a number of products to allow us to monitor, report and alert on the devices we supply and manage. over time we have outgrown each. when we looked at PandoraFMS we were impressed that we could deploy many servers in layers with a common central dashboard, making management easy.

We also recognised that 'out of the box' monitoring didn't always meet our needs, in a lot of cases systems monitor many things that are irrelevant to us which ties up resource and storage to collect and keep this data that never gets looked at. PandoraFMS allows us to select the items we want to monitor and keep the data focused to our needs.

Desvantagens

Deployment was very manual, however once we'd gone through setting this up for our needs using plugin server, it allows us to keep adding more and more monitored devices, each the same as the last.

ranu

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Very helpful and highly configurable tool

Avaliado em 05/04/2023

The software is very helpful for us and we are really enjoying it. Initially it may feel difficult to understand it but with time people start getting use to it and they start getting friendly with it.

Vantagens

This to is comes with very high level of configuration and flexibility. Another best part about this tool is usability, we are using it with VMs over cloud, server available with us physically to data center. When it comes to user interface, it is very user friendly and easy to understand. It also has good reporting system, Realtime monitoring and alarming system.

Desvantagens

Getting friendly with this software is bit difficult and deployment requires expert IT team.

Resposta do ARTICA PFMS

Thank you for sharing your experience with Pandora FMS! We're delighted to hear that you find it to be a very helpful and highly configurable tool.

It's great to know that you appreciate the high level of configuration and flexibility it offers. We're also pleased to hear that you find it user-friendly and easy to understand, especially when working with various environments including VMs over the cloud and physical servers in data centers.

The fact that you find the user interface intuitive, along with features like real-time monitoring, alarming system, and a robust reporting system, is fantastic.

We understand that initially, becoming familiar with the software might be a bit challenging, and deployment may require an expert IT team. We appreciate your feedback on this aspect.

We're glad to hear that over time, users become more comfortable and friendly with Pandora FMS. Your patience and dedication to learning the tool are greatly valued.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. If you have any further comments or suggestions, please don't hesitate to let us know. We're here to assist you!

• Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Use Pandora FMS

Avaliado em 30/09/2019

Vantagens

very easy to use and intuitive. Very easy to start monitoring.

Desvantagens

Its difficult to add agent to console and migrate to upper version

Resposta do ARTICA PFMS

Hello and thanks for sharing your experience with Pandora FMS.

We have a forum for the Opensource version where we will be happy to help you with migrations. You also have plenty of documentation (more than 1000 pages if we print them as a book) so you can do things at your own pace.

Visit our forum at https://pandorafms.com/community

Olin
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

Pandora FM(ye)S Please!!

Avaliado em 09/07/2019

Started with the virtual appliance which made testing the product easy for evaluation. Once the decision was made it was decided to build as per the easy to follow instructions on the website for a CentOS distribution. It has been a solid experience backed with support by Pandora FMS team and the community. Customization was simple with the module library.

Vantagens

Pandora FMS allows our company to accurately maintain an up to the minute easy to digest visual on inventory and security through out our network for certain industry compliance of workstations and servers. We are a multi OS environment and Pandora FMS fits nicely as it supports all our Operating Systems with provided modules.

Desvantagens

Better support for custom themes would be greatly appreciated. Ability to have a dashboard with all assets displayed with quick hover over status. Think at-a-glance style view of all assets on one page. Would make it easy for Data center admins to get an overall picture.

Resposta do ARTICA PFMS

Thank you Olin for taking the time to do a review!

Kind regards

Aaron
  • Porte da empresa: 2 - 10 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Always evolving and great support !

Avaliado em 12/01/2023

The platform has a great feel to it and I love how they are always looking to improve the platform. I appreciate the evolution of features and how open the company is to listen to suggestions.

Vantagens

The ability to apply the same modules across multiple agents is extremely helpful. I like the flexibility of using these policies with various methods. I also like the ability to search for items within the platform as you build up the number of agents, it can be easy to get lost in the number of devices you are monitoring.

Desvantagens

For me, where menu items are located don't always make sense. I have to sometimes search for where something is especially if I don't use that feature a lot.

Resposta do ARTICA PFMS

Thank you for taking the time to share your detailed feedback on Pandora FMS.

We're delighted to hear that you find the ability to apply modules across multiple agents and the flexibility of using policies to be extremely helpful. The search functionality is also a valuable feature, especially as the number of monitored devices increases.

We appreciate your comments about the menu items' placement. Your input is important to us, and we'll take this into consideration for future improvements.

It's wonderful to know that you have a positive overall impression of the platform and appreciate the company's commitment to continuous improvement. We're dedicated to evolving our features to better serve our users.

If you have any further comments or suggestions, please feel free to let us know. We're here to assist you!

Angelo
  • Setor: Arquitetura e planejamento

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

If you are an IT administrator, you need it and you know it

Avaliado em 20/08/2022

My experience in general? I couldn't do my job well without this tool. PandoraFMS shows everything, and if you see everything in your networks, you can make improvements and fix problems, even before they arise.

Vantagens

We started using Pandora FMS with some misgivings. But it turns out that at this very moment and probably for several years to come, it will be an indispensable part of our IT infrastructure. Thanks to PandoraFMS, we discovered that we had no control over our assets and networks. It is well said in some Marketing article "what cannot be measured, cannot be controlled". And it was our case. We did not know where the origin of the network problems was, gigabit networks running at ethernet speed or worse, incredibly high latency. We were able to solve all this thanks to the active and passive monitoring of PandoraFMS.

Desvantagens

I wish it had a magic button to install and configure for the first time.

Resposta do ARTICA PFMS

Hi Angelo, thank you very much for sharing your experience with Pandora FMS.

I have good news, we already have the magic install button! ;)

It is a single line command for RHEL8 or Rocky8 environments.

curl -sL https://pfms.me/deploy-pandora-el8 | sh

Thanks for the compliments and I encourage you to bring suggestions and ideas through our forum, they will always be heard!

Mohit

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

An excellent monitoring tools for many purposes.

Avaliado em 23/02/2023

It helps me to monitor and analyze the module which is I create. It is very helpful because it is providing all the monitoring services in one application also it helps to monitor my services and gives me regular updates on my module.

Vantagens

It is a tool that helps you keep track of what's going on. It has features like alerting, IOT monitoring, mainframe monitoring, network monitoring, etc. Furthermore, it also provides consumers and users with cloud and virtualization facilities. It can be controlled remotely. Management of SLA and report becomes easier with Pandora. It can also able to create custom modules for users and help it to monitor also

Desvantagens

There is a major issue with its price. It has compatibility issues with different systems. Sometimes it crashes and is not able to respond to the request of the user. I face issues in integrating with other monitoring features.

Resposta do ARTICA PFMS

Thank you for your feedback on Pandora FMS.

It's great to hear that you value its extensive monitoring capabilities and find it easy to manage SLAs and generate reports. We understand your concerns about pricing and system compatibility.

We apologize for any occasional issues and are working to improve.

If you have further comments, please feel free to let us know. We're here to assist you!

Francisco
  • Setor: Software
  • Porte da empresa: 2 - 10 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The best way to monitor your servers

Avaliado em 13/01/2023

We are working with this tool for 3 years and its the best friend at the TI department.

Vantagens

Great quantity of tools to do so.Excelent STAFF and help

Desvantagens

Templates to deploy meassures like in zabbix, Ability to easily connect with Grafana.

Alternativas consideradas

Zabbix

Thank you Francisco !

I loved what you said about "the IT department's best friend". :-)

I don't know if you know that we have a plugin to connect with Grafana, check it out in our plugin library (pandorafms.com/library). In any case I encourage you to contact us through the forum and suggest how to improve our templates.

Thanks for sharing your experience with Pandora FMS!

Mathew
Mathew

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

It allows to find and solve problems easily and quickly.

Avaliado em 24/02/2022

It allows us to monitor the company's infrastructure completely and permanently, enabling us to react immediately to any contingency and avoid technological failures in the systems.

Vantagens

It notifies us if something fails or if data from a dangerous or questionable source is obtained.
The policy feature, which allows us to centralize everything and continuously monitor the data of VMware virtual machines, is very important to us because it improves performance and response time in the event of an outage.

Desvantagens

It has worked very well and there is nothing negative to report so far.

Americo
Americo
  • Setor: Bens de consumo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Permanent monitoring of resources.

Avaliado em 03/03/2022

The configuration and interface enable easy monitoring of our systems with great functionality and efficiency, as well as viewing alerts, history, and configuration options.

Vantagens

It is a highly adaptable, cross-platform solution that can monitor a wide range of systems and networks.
It allows me to be more proactive in my work because I have complete visibility of my critical infrastructure.

Desvantagens

We have had no problems of any kind so far.

Resposta do ARTICA PFMS

Thanks Americo for sharing your experience with Pandora FMS !

Jose

The Flexiblest Monitoring System

Avaliado em 18/02/2022

It helps my job to be more proactive instead of reactive, I have all the visibility of my critical infrastructure.

Vantagens

I love the flexibility of the system, iI always say it is like a 'blank' sheet of paper, you can 'write' anything on it. The ore you know the system, the more you can do with it...

Desvantagens

It could be better at the 'factory default' reports and graphics, the look n' feel of the graphics too.

Alternativas consideradas

PRTG e Zabbix
Junichi
  • Setor: Internet

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Pandora FMS is the best solution for system monitoring.

Avaliado em 27/01/2022

Our company provides system management service using Pandora FMS.
Pandora FMS is the core software...

Our company provides system management service using Pandora FMS.
Pandora FMS is the core software for our service now a days.

Vantagens

I can customize it easily. Thanks to its flexibility, I could integrate it with our systems.
Plus, the scalability is also good. it's easy to design HA and load distribution infrastructure.

Desvantagens

It takes long time to master how to use it. Because, it has a lot of features.

Kumar
  • Setor: Engenharia civil
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Cloud-based powerful monitoring tool.

Avaliado em 24/04/2022

For a long time, we were looking for a monitoring solution that could ensure the resiliency of our web applications and finally, with the help of the Pandora FMS team, we found the right tool. Pandora FMS is an out-of-the-box monitoring solution that allows you to monitor your applications and systems and has a very intuitive interface that allows you to build your dashboards in no time. We can not wait to see what the future holds for Pandora FMS.

Vantagens

Pandora FMS offers flexible, reliable, and customizable IT infrastructure monitoring, faster resolution of issues, and better overall performance based on monitoring from different sources and vendors.

Desvantagens

I have been looking for a better monitoring solution than what we were using before and I came across this. It is a complete monitoring solution that is easy to learn, use and set up. We can monitor and track everything that matters to us and we can even do it from anywhere.

Felipe
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great technology for cloud monitoring, etc.

Avaliado em 20/04/2023

Vantagens

The platform offers a variety of features and it’s very complete. I used it for a limited time and found it very convenient and not so hard to use after some time. Good options for cloud monitoring, network monitoring, etc.

Desvantagens

May be somewhat expensive for some users. Since it has plenty of features it’s a little confusing at first glance but one can learn quickly.

Resposta do ARTICA PFMS

Thank you for sharing your experience with Pandora FMS! We're pleased to hear that you found our platform to be feature-rich and comprehensive. It's great to know that you found it convenient to use, especially after some initial familiarization.

We're glad to hear that you found it to be a good option for various types of monitoring including cloud and network monitoring.

Regarding your feedback on pricing, we understand that cost can be a consideration for some users. We're always working to provide value for our customers, and your input is important in that regard.

Your point about the initial learning curve is valid, and we appreciate your patience. We strive to make our platform as intuitive as possible, and feedback like yours helps us in that process.

Ibor
Ibor
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great to control everything that is online

Avaliado em 18/01/2019

We can detect every posible problem before it happens

We can detect every posible problem before it happens

Vantagens

It is easy and covers a full range of rules

Desvantagens

Sometimes it can be a bit overfunctional

Resposta do ARTICA PFMS

Ibor thank you for your feedback, and for taking the time to review our software.

Best Regards
Pandora FMS team

Jordi
  • Setor: Gestão da educação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Excelent for monitoring my lan

Avaliado em 19/10/2016

I did very well to monitor my network infrastructure. Quickly see the status of all my printers, switch, computers, virtual machines to know if any system has fallen. I recommend this software for all systems administrator.

Resposta do ARTICA PFMS

Jordi, thanks for your feedback and comment. We are happy to know you are using and doing the best with our software.

Thanks so much for taking your time to review our product.
Best Regards
Javier

Asraful
Asraful
  • Setor: Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Network Management Giant Software!

Avaliado em 08/03/2022

Vantagens

Pandora FMS helps me manage my office network easily. I do manage my networking platform through this one and I'm a happy customer. I wanna highly recommend those looking for managing their office network or server.

Desvantagens

I have little experience with this software and I feel everything working fine. Good wishes.

• Setor: Indústria farmacêutica
  • Porte da empresa: 501 - 1 000 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita

All in one solution

Avaliado em 04/09/2023

Vantagens

Pnadora FMS kmis most trusted name in the field of monitoring solutions providers. Its very easy to use and to implement at any kind of system. It can be seamlessely integrated with android, windows, linux systems. Another USP is 24/7 customer support.

Desvantagens

Only low point is high cost. However, pricing is justified with the solution and support provided by the team.

Resposta do ARTICA PFMS

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that Pandora FMS has become your go-to monitoring solution.

Our user-friendly interface and seamless integration across various systems are indeed features we take great pride in. And of course, our 24/7 customer support is a cornerstone of our commitment to your satisfaction and success.

We're grateful for your trust in us, and we're looking forward to continuing to meet and exceed your monitoring needs!

Gerson
Gerson
  • Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Amazing software for small businesses

Avaliado em 11/01/2018

I was able to obtain interesting information about machines and mobile devices. I am impressed

Vantagens

Amazing software for small businesses. I am a consultant dedicated to install Lync and Skype for Business over large companies. But this product has nothing to envy over those big names companies. Performance is seriously good specially when you discover that it can run even over a VM. I highly recommend the use of this product for small businesses.
SOme of the features are not even available on other more expensive products.

Desvantagens

Support for old versions is not the best. And the life cycle seems to be very short. But you get what you pay.

Matt

A really complete toolkit

Avaliado em 18/05/2016

As a self employed sysadmin, I manage infrastructures for third parties on a daily basis. After trying to monitor efficiently with other solutions, I have come to the conclusion that in terms of price and practicality, Pandora FMS just has very little competition.
Basically they're offering a better service and more customisation options than any other monitoring solution out there, for basically a fraction of the price. Plus they still offer their Open Source Community Edition, which is great to just explore the software or use it on medium sized infrastructures. Really, even if it's open source it's quite powerful.
I personally use the Enterprise Edition because of some additional features it has compared to the Community version, but I'd still recommend any of both as solutions for your everyday monitoring. Pandora FMS helps me keep a more organised dashboard configuration for each of my customers, and makes me be more efficient when completing processes for them.

• Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Intelligent monitoring tool

Avaliado em 10/03/2024

Its a must tool for IT infrastructures. all activity, Usage , spikes can be monitored actively.

Vantagens

All server metrics dashboards we can customize.

Desvantagens

If cluster monitoring also enabled , that will add very good value.

Meenakshi
  • Porte da empresa: 5 001 - 10 000 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Useful

Avaliado em 09/02/2023

Vantagens

Best tool in his category, even beter than comercial software

Resposta do ARTICA PFMS

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad to hear that you find Pandora FMS to be the best tool in its category, surpassing even commercial software.

If you have any specific comments or suggestions, feel free to share. We're here to assist you!

Pnina
  • Setor: Software
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great way for remote network monitoring

Avaliado em 23/04/2022

Vantagens

Beneficial for monitoring the historical data with high resolution.

Desvantagens

For ubuntu it is pretty hard to configure at the start.

Nicholas
Nicholas
  • Setor: Engenharia civil
  • Porte da empresa: 501 - 1 000 funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Good Dashboard

Avaliado em 19/05/2020

Dashboards for monitoring issues are really reliable assuming you have them set up correctly

Vantagens

I like that it is open source and thus anyone using it can improve the software

Desvantagens

The monitoring services within can be a bit non-user friendly

Resposta do ARTICA PFMS

Thank you Nicholas for your review.

Wasiullah
Wasiullah
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Pandora FMS: The best network monitoring software

Avaliado em 31/01/2022

Overall I really like using Pandora FMS for monitoring computer networks.

Overall I really like using Pandora FMS for monitoring computer networks.

Vantagens

I really like the interactive visual dashboard monitoring system of Pandora FMS. I also like the fact that it has free version available.

Desvantagens

There is nothing that I don't like about Pandora as it is an amazing software.