4,3 (29)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Solução de agendamento. Fácil de usar.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

29 avaliações

Taylor
Taylor
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Exceptional product and very user friendly

Avaliado em 24/10/2018

Overall EMS Event Management Software is very easy to use and tracks data very well. The reporting options that are available are very helpful to get out to our staff and tracking events and billing is very easy to do.

Vantagens

I really enjoyed all the capabilites EMS has with its event booking software. It is very customizable and easy to book and track events. It made event planning very easy when we manage thousands of events per year.

Desvantagens

There isn't much I do not like about this software. EMS does have a bigger software that allows you to customize for different user groups who oversee different venues within the operation but I do wish they had a smaller version of this.

Brian

Bethel University Administrator

Avaliado em 22/02/2024

All in all, it's a good experience. Hoping that there will be more improvements and enhancements coming, but all in all, it's a good product.

Vantagens

Fairly robust options when it comes to scheduling and event management. It is very hard to create double bookings, which happened weekly with our old software. It is fairly intuitive and easy for most WebApp users to "get" pretty quickly out of the gate. Reports to share information with campus partners is detailed and customizeable so they can see what they need to see or want to see, they can just get their info, or they can see info for the whole event.

Desvantagens

I don't know what industry standards are, but it seems pretty pricy for the annual license. Also, I wish that customer suggestions or fix ideas were taken more to heart - I have suggested several things and pointed out errors that are deemed as "Will not implement" when clearly something should be done. Also, timeliness on what they do promise has been an issue. They say this is coming, and then 2 years go by and it's still not there. -- that was more in my early days of using it - I think that has stopped because they know they do not want to promise something and then take years to deliver.

Paul
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Ok, but not as good as previous

Avaliado em 18/09/2017

Managing Rooms for events

Managing Rooms for events

Vantagens

Very powerful software and it can serve your organization regardless of size (and can expand with you as you grow. They have moved into the online presence very well and we have used them as a company with close to 100 rooms with little complaint.

Desvantagens

We've used EMS for years and i would brag that there software was my favorite to use as a systems admin. easy to deploy and do monthly updates. However, that has dropped off severely in the last year or two. While it is not bad, it does not rise to the quality that I have come to expect from them.

Merrill

EMS Use on a Small Campus

Avaliado em 29/02/2024

I have been happy with the product. As EMS has grow within Accruent it has been harder to know our reps and get basic support

Vantagens

I like the layout and structure and power of event organization

Desvantagens

Overtime where they have developed has been more for flex space and international business I feel and less the original higher ed use and it need to coordinate with gmail

Resposta do Accruent

Hello! Thank you for your EMS review! At Accruent, we are constantly working to better meet your needs and expectations, and this feedback is crucial to that process! We will pass this along to our product team.

Thank you again.

Amanda

EMS Software

Avaliado em 06/05/2021

Overall it's very powerful and wonderful to use. Implementation wise it's piece-mill. I would highly recommend before any University purchases it, they get buy in from campus leadership about unifying scheduling policies on campus before moving forward. Don't be cheap, get everything you need up front. Implementing it piece by piece is terrible especially if you have to engage multiple areas on campus to implement anything like we do. It's like herding wild buffalo... and that is because we didn't know better up front and we're staggering along with a ton of legacy issues because of it.

Vantagens

I love using and training ffolks in the software. It's robust and generally anyone who feels comfortable using a PC will enjoy it. We host the database, and the test and dev environment on our own servers in our computing center on campus rather than the cloud offerings by Accruent but a smaller university can really benefit from that service. It is an amazing and very flexible software, easy to train users on it and set up spaces and special use facilities fantastically .

Desvantagens

Does not work for Apple OS, Web Client is not updated to keep up with newer versions of EMS Client so can cause template bugs and issues in teh client if items are created in the Everyday users admin tools. The mobile application is not really viable or working properly on the platform services, and the UIX is terrible according to any of my users who are trying it out. . They both seem to be the ugly step child of the client software. Support is more generic ticketing and less helpful and frustrating to engage with. It used to be one day turn around on solutions to an issue, it takes forever now. usually gets lost in ticket system hell, and they nickle and dime licenses under "professional services" outside of the paid for service agreement under accruents ownership these days. They close tickets before solving the problem to keep their "ticket" stats looking good I guess for potential buyers of the product it seems. Obviously it frustrates me as I've used the product since 2008 and loved it until the purchase of it by accruent.

Sandra
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

EMS Survey

Avaliado em 08/03/2024

Very disppointed with support a couple years ago but now it's a bit better. It still would be nice if there was an online chat option for help here and there with the sysem. I usually have to search and search the help documentation and take a few guesses if I need to implement something new.

Vantagens

I like that it will not allow me to double book anything... unless I really insist.
I like the calendar feature

Desvantagens

It's very hard to figure out and find features that help to get the job done. Support to do so was very poor but seems to have gotten better lately.
There's a strange, back-door type method to fix the configuration on a combo room but I appreciate knowing the trick

Resposta do Accruent

Thank you for your honest feedback! At Accruent, we strive to meet your needs and expectations at all times, and this input will help us further improve. We will pass your feedback along to the product and support teams.

• Setor: Bibliotecas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Complex, yet easy at the same time.

Avaliado em 10/09/2018

We used EMS for internal and external events within our organization. We recently switched to Communico and I'm desperately missing EMS, which seemed built for our needs. We could easily tell what events were internal and which ones were external, what was a meeting and what was a special event.

Vantagens

EMS let us view all of our events happening in one day on one easy-to-view screen. I could easily sort via a drop down and insert things like furniture, a/v needs, and other information by copying it over from another event. I also liked the ability to copy an entire event without having to do much work. Reports are easy to read. I liked that I could see who created each event so I knew who to contact if I had questions.

Desvantagens

There's a lot going on with this software. It seemed as though some ways of doing things were convoluted, but once I figured it out, it was easy. It was a little slow at times, but we DID have an outdated version.

Rebeka
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

Avaliado em 19/11/2019

Overall this works very well for us and keeps a large organization running efficiently.

Vantagens

EMS has proven to be a good organization system for room bookings. We use it internally for a large synagogue where there are multiple classrooms and function rooms that are used all day, every day between the synagogue staff, day school staff and religious school staff.

Desvantagens

The "look" of it is very antiquated. There must be a more attractive platform on which to present this software. Also, you have to go through (sometimes hard-to-find) wizards to duplicate booking details, and it always seemed like there must be a smoother way to accomplish that step.

• Suporte ao cliente

Powerful tool with clunky interface

Avaliado em 29/01/2018

Vantagens

EMS has a lot of powerful features and robust reporting. Their customer service is always willing to go the extra mile to help you out.

Desvantagens

EMS pushes updates to the software at least monthly but a lot of bugs go unnoticed. Some of their notification features, the Web App and Room Sign App/Kiosk leaves much to be desired. I don't always feel that EMS values the input of their customers.

• Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Very funconal

Avaliado em 29/02/2024

very help affordable software that allows us to reserve spaces all over campus.

very help affordable software that allows us to reserve spaces all over campus.

Vantagens

We like EMS as it has a lot of flexibility that allows us to use it how we want to.

Desvantagens

the lack of an api for integration. we wanted to integrate more with it but couldn't accomplish what we wanted.

Resposta do Accruent

Hello! Thank you for leaving your review of EMS. At Accruent, we're constantly striving to meet your needs and exceed your expectations - and this feedback is crucial to that process. Thank you again.

Rachel
  • Setor: Serviços de eventos

Lots to Offer, Lots to Learn

Avaliado em 30/03/2020

EMS is very complicated up front because of everything that it offers. There are so many different uses and parts of the software, so it does have a steep learning curve. However, once you learn the system and its shortcuts, it is very useful and offers a lot for your organization.

Vantagens

I appreciate all of the different functions that this software offers. I use the reporting, calendar, and billing systems almost daily, and could not do my job without them. I am lucky that my designated customer service rep is knowledgeable in EMS, and can quickly guide me through any questions that come up.

Desvantagens

Before switching to EMS Campus, the biggest issue we had was that only two users at a time could be on the software. Our team was too big for this, but once switching to Campus, it has been resolved. With EMS Campus, my biggest pet peeve is that everyone on our umbrella account has their own information in each drop down menu throughout the system, so it is difficult to keep the system clean and overly personalized for our office.

Laura
  • Setor: Artes cênicas
  • Porte da empresa: 11 - 50 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Great software, not so great support

Avaliado em 23/10/2019

I enjoyed working with the software. It was easy and did everything that I wanted it to do.

Vantagens

EMS is a robust platform with so many functionalities. It is relatively easy to learn and use. Their manual and online help resources are good.

Desvantagens

I was disappointed with the sales rep for our account. We had been clients for several years and had the software on our server. When we made the decision to go cloud-based, there were other companies that were anxious to talk immediately and give us sample accounts to test. When I asked for the same from EMS, our sales rep was too busy for us. He wouldn't even set up an appointment less than one month out. I felt that he wasn't interested in our business so we switched to another company.

Gary
  • Setor: Manutenção predial
  • Porte da empresa: 5 001 - 10 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Easiest tool for setting meetings

Avaliado em 05/11/2021

Overall, EMS is an important tool in our day-to-day meetings. Overall, it is an easy software to use for setting up meetings. It's very responsive and has never crashed on me or disconnected my calls. I would high recommend for any businesses that operate virtually to use EMS as a video conference program.

Vantagens

The most I liked about using EMS is how easy it is to set up conference rooms for meetings. Compared to zoom, EMS has an easier interface and can allow my teammates to simply join rooms for meetings and set up scheduled times. In addition, the video conference calls are high in quality.

Desvantagens

The least I liked about this software would probably be the interface. While it's easy to use, the UI may need an update in appearance as it appears to be outdated.

• Setor: Música

Avaliado em 26/11/2018

Vantagens

I work in a large event space and EMS helps to keep all of our info organized and everyone on the same page

Desvantagens

I wish you could search out certain equipment being used throughout the building instead of viewing event by event.

Robert

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Two of the facilities I support use EMS for scheduling room for events.

Avaliado em 19/09/2017

tracking of many events daily.

tracking of many events daily.

Vantagens

It will handle a lot of rooms, and provides details about what services and equipment is needed. The detailed lists can be edited and prompts the staff to ask for more information.

Desvantagens

The interface is difficult to navigate, and reporting has a steep learning curve. We publish reports to support staff every morning because the interface is too difficult for them to navigate.

Emily
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Hidden Information

Avaliado em 30/08/2019

Vantagens

We use EMS to create reservations, and other scheduling processes. I have found that finding the usage history is easy to access and there are several other filtering options like which time periods and properties. Once you have the hang of how to create a reservation, it really isn't too difficult. You just have to be practiced.

Desvantagens

It's difficult to learn how to make a reservation, there are a lot of hidden spaces where you need to put information in other tabs. The way things are labeled in EMS don't really make sense, like to create a new reservation you have to click on Wizard not Book. When I put in the number of people on the reservation, I have to find a different tab to input the numbers.

Bruce

EMS Software

Avaliado em 09/10/2020

The software once installed is quite solid and reliable. Updates come out periodically, but it's not necessary to install them all. Update scheduling is done at the convenience of the administrator.

Vantagens

The EMS suite requires a number of software installs which varies depending on institutional needs. This gives the institution great flexibility when deciding which modules are needed for any particular tasks.

Desvantagens

There are a lot of moving pieces all requiring separate installs, and separate updates. I'm not viewing this as a negative, but it does come with the territory.

Jeanne
  • Porte da empresa: 11 - 50 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I have used EMS for years. I can do everything I need.

Avaliado em 25/05/2017

It helps multiple groups coordinate our facility usage here at our school and church. We are able to quickly and cleanly see whether a space is for use. It has streamlined communication about space usage over many users.

Vantagens

I like the level of detail it provides. You can see everything about an event quickly. You can drill down and create more levels of complexity however you see fit to use it.

Desvantagens

It can be time consuming to really use it to its fullest and add all those event detiails, but its always optional. You can include as much or as little as you need.

Tammie

EMS Review

Avaliado em 22/11/2019

It can be a challenge to use it if you only use it about once a week to pull reports for each area who needs it.

Vantagens

I am able to see what events are occurring in which buildings we have on campus. One of the administrators has set up queries for me to look for specifics in our buildings. That saves me A LOT of time.

Desvantagens

One of the recent complaints I have received from one of our craftsmen is that those who are doing the scheduling can override the system or skip some of the blocks that are purposely built in that causes them challenges.

Loreli

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Good system but not so user-friendly

Avaliado em 03/05/2018

We are able to use this to organize our rooms and events and communicate with each other.

Vantagens

I like that our office can use this software to log and communicate events with each other and keep track of everything.

Desvantagens

The software is not too easy to use. There are quite a few functions that took us a while to figure out how to use.

Brian

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

EMS allows us to schedule events in our building with ease

Avaliado em 10/05/2018

Scheduling events and reserving rooms has never been easier for our staff and students.

Vantagens

This software is a powerful tool for managing all of the rooms within our building allowing us to prioritize the needs of faculty and staff and giving access to reserve rooms for all who frequent our building.

Desvantagens

Sometimes the interface can be a little clunky or glitchy when reserving a room. The interface feels a little dated but overall is an excellent product.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

User-friendly compared to other systems but missing features

Avaliado em 05/06/2018

Vantagens

At this time, I am able to complete everything I need with EMS (specifically Web Client EMS). You can customize your reports and easily schedule events. You can also add as much or as little detail as you need.

Desvantagens

Customer Service has not been easy to work with (at least for us as Web based clients) and usually can not fix our issues. We have to fix them ourselves.

Kelsie
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Conveniently Easy

Avaliado em 22/11/2019

Vantagens

It's really easy to find reservations that have been booked, and look at reservations that same day, in a week, month, or year. Which helps our organization plan ahead of time for set up and take down. The reports that we download are easy to read and sort through.

Desvantagens

When we go through Wizard to create reservations, there are some details that we want to add but it's difficult to find how to add those reservations. I have not been able to find a way to add comments in the reservation, which can be frustrating for us and the customers that booked the reservation with us.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

After years of use we left

Avaliado em 24/07/2018

Vantagens

The system is very robust and our staff could do alot of things with the system. Multiple staff could have access at any given time.

Desvantagens

It was not intuitive. When we had turnover we lost knowledge base. On-boarding staff with this software was not easy.

Nathaniel
  • Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses

EMS User

Avaliado em 27/11/2019

Vantagens

There is a department on our campus that schedules some of the events around parts of campus, and it's really easy to pull reports they create and look what events were booked so we can create work orders for setup, cleanup, repairs, and so forth. Those reports save me a lot of time, and I'm able to be more efficient in my assignments.

Desvantagens

After we create a reservation, it has to be approved by the scheduling office. Sometimes they miss confirming it, therefore, reservations can get overridden because we had to depend on other people to confirm the reservation. This causes challenges with our customers and other departments that we would like to avoid.