Malwarebytes for Business

Complete cybersecurity software for businesses

(2 236)
Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

2236 avaliações

Eugenio V.
  • Setor: Software

Malwarebytes for Business REVIEW

Avaliado em 24/02/2022

Exceptional protection for enterprise networks and devices that must be managed.

Vantagens

Without a doubt this VENDOR is the market leader in endpoint protection solutions, you have to compare it with vendors of antivirus solutions and they are really different segments and functionalities. Whoever uses their technology can be sure that they are protected with the best EPP protection of its kind.

Desvantagens

There is not yet full support for Android and iOS (mobile devices).

DataSet

Razões para escolher o Malwarebytes for Business

Efficiency in protection against advanced cyber threats.

Razões para mudar para o Malwarebytes for Business

Proven reputation and efficiency in cyber protection capabilities.
Darian P.
  • Setor: Seguros

Review of Malwarebytes

Avaliado em 25/08/2021

We needed a new antivirus after our old one was letting us down and decided to purchase 2 antivirus licenses, Malwarebytes being one of those two. It has performed fantastically.

Vantagens

Many of us in the department were already familiar with malwarebytes through our personal use. We decided on a company-wide rollout since our personal experience with the defense was top-tier.

Desvantagens

When at a user's computer, we are unable to view logs while at that computer and instead have to go login to the UI at the IT desk to view those logs which is inconvenient. Otherwise it works very well.

Razões para escolher o Malwarebytes for Business

Kaspersky was unable to find viruses on computers we tested that Malwarebytes could. Our kaspersky setup was not finding anything while other programs were able to find much more, so we switched.

Razões para mudar para o Malwarebytes for Business

We chose malwarebytes because it ran with low CPU on the employee machine during scans which allowed them to work without slowdowns. Other software we tested would sometimes freeze machines because there were so many processes going on.
John M.

Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection

Avaliado em 05/04/2022

Malwarebytes offered a stable, reliable and affordable solution for us while we used it. We ultimately moved away from it to Sophos.

Vantagens

I felt the user interface within the malwarebytes console was easy to use once you were familiar with how to navigate. I was able to use the console for client deployment and management of tracking what devices in our environment had the endpoint installed with ease. Malwarebytes was able to effectively detect the threats on our systems most of the time in terms of real-time protection with 97% accuracy.

Desvantagens

The Malwarebytes scanner when performing the daily scans would slow down our clients considerably. We confirmed this by opening up task manager and verifying it was eating up most of the resources. Other considerations are it doesn't offer as many features compared to Norton.

Luke K.
  • Setor: Bancos
  • Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Trial Use of Malware Endpoint

Avaliado em 23/03/2022

Vantagens

The functionality and familiarity of the program.

Desvantagens

Contralized management and integration with RMM tools would be nice to see down the road.

Adrian W.
  • Setor: Companhias aéreas/Aviação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Probably the best malware virus protection software

Avaliado em 15/07/2021

I have been truly delighted with this software which doesnt have the annoying features of Norton. Its well worth the price of the annual subscription and is a install and forget and it sits there doing its thing.

Vantagens

Ease of installation, reasonable pricing and real time monitoring of all web activities and PUP alerts

Desvantagens

Nothing. Its affordable, a snap to install and upgrade and generates valid alerts rather than cryptic error messages.

Aaron B.
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

Big Fan Of Malwarebytes

Avaliado em 13/08/2021

I am very happy being a Malwarebytes customer and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Vantagens

We have been using one version of Malwarebytes or another for years and have been satisfied with how it keeps our endpoints safe. The latest version is cloud-based so clients can get updates even if they aren't plugged into our network. The management portal is easy to use.

Desvantagens

I wish the updates to the endpoint software were more automatic and didn't always require reboots.

Asif K.
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Porte da empresa: 5 001-10 000 funcionários

MalwareBytes

Avaliado em 26/02/2022

Vantagens

This software is able to scan almost every type of Malware very efficiently.

Desvantagens

Sometimes it affects your system's overall performance.

Clint M.
  • Setor: Administração pública
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

Does it's job well

Avaliado em 13/09/2021

I use Malwarebytes every single time a pc is running slow, whether it be at my job or a side job. It works well at removing Malware, even the free version.

Vantagens

It removes malware really well, and the scans really don't take overly long. I also like that it blocks stuff while browsing the web, to keep your computer from getting infected in the first place.

Desvantagens

I wish there was an option to purchase Malwarebytes and have it for life. Instead of having to renew every few years. It is a nice program to have on your pc for when issues arise.

Spybot

Razões para mudar para o Malwarebytes for Business

Just seems to be quicker and more efficient than other software.
Sabrina F.
  • Setor: Software
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001-5 000 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Absolutely love this

Avaliado em 27/08/2021

I overall love and will continue to use this program, its free, inexpensive and picks up on everything. It does everything I want it too and has everything I look for in an anti malware program.

Vantagens

I genuinely LOVE this anti-malware program. It picks up on literally everything it's amazing, I have compared it to other programs that have missed virus' malware and potential threats, while this picked it up seconds into the scan. It's also completely free, you can pay for the premium version but personally I don't find I need it. Highly recommend.

Desvantagens

No complaints at all I love it, no issues so far works wonders.

Luke F.
  • Setor: Construção
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Decent Entry Level

Avaliado em 22/03/2022

Vantagens

We used this software for a while before switching. When the company is small and doesn't have a lot of groups built into the needs. It does a great job for basic cyber defense.

Desvantagens

Groups, this software needs more robust features for groups.

Gerald W.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Very expensive. Not sure how good it is at finding malware

Avaliado em 09/10/2020

Because it never seems to find and quarantine Malware I honestly don't know if it's doing its job or how effective it is.

Vantagens

Product is fairly easy to use unless you have a problem. I generally let it run in background and do it's thing.

Desvantagens

I really doubt Malwarebytes' effectiveness in finding malware. In the past two years it has not found one piece of malware, though there definitely has been malware in my system. For instance my Google Search default search engine regularly gets hijacked by Yahoo Search. I have to manually go into Google settings, delete Yahoo, and put Google back as my default. And within a months or two the same thing happens and Yahoo again hijacks my system. Clearly there is malware in my system, the kind of thing that Malwarebytes advertises itself as catching. But it never does. I contacted customer support twice about this infuriating issue and never received a reply.

I find Malwarebytes advertising confusing and possibly deceptive. The company states it finds viruses and other forms of malware, but many reputable tech sites say definitively that Malwarebytes is not a virus checker and one should use a separate virus checker. I use Windows Defender. However Malwarebytes makes you jump through a bit of a hoop to enable a separate virus checker.

I find Premium quite expensive, about 70.00 Canadian per year. Fortunately I was grandfathered in on the original premium for life. Otherwise I would drop it.

Many virus programs do this but Malwarebytes has conflicted with other programs. It can drive you a bit batty trying to find the conflict.

Cindy F.
  • Setor: Hardware

Good and Easy Malware Protection

Avaliado em 13/08/2020

Malwarebytes has kept my computers running smoothly as long as a second antivirus program is used with it. As a first line of protection, I recommend it to all my customers to avoid infections that can easily be removed before more serious damage occurs. I also run it on all my customers computers to find hidden files, malicious links, malware, rootkits,etc.
It is a very lightweight program which will not weigh down or slow down your operating system and is compatible with most operating system. Chromebooks that allow installation from Google Play Store may also install it.

Vantagens

Easy to install on both android and pc/laptop, little to no effort is needed to use this software to scan for viruses and malware, and does not slow down your operating system. By using the auto features such as real time protection and auto start-up which are available on their premium services, you never have to worry about manually opening up the application and run it. Updates are also automatic and there are no conflicts while running other antivirus programs

Desvantagens

Free version to try out this software will find malware and remove it but is not running in the background. You must manually run it and delete any found. Ads for upgrading are constant and annoying. Premium version also will constantly remind you that your expiration date is approaching and to renew. This is very distracting and needs to be removed. A reminder email is sufficient or a pop up once a day is also appropriate but not constantly.
Tech support/support team is not the easiest to reach. The chat support seems to never having anyone available to chat with. Redirection to their forum is common instead . This forum may answer your question but is not the same as receiving live help.

Petr V.
  • Setor: Atacadistas
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1 000 funcionários

Fast malware antivirus

Avaliado em 31/07/2020

I have been using the program for about 6 years, when our existing Avast antivirus was unable to remove some types of malware. The software is user-friendly for me,, it is very easy to use.

Vantagens

Scanning runs extremely fast (test takes less than three minutes) and a nice chain link shows you exactly where the center of the file scan process is.
The antivirus scanner provides a comprehensive scheduling tool for scanning control.
Immediate popup notifications allow you to make quick decisions, and the program itself will offer what to do with the threat.

Desvantagens

The program did not offer enough anti-virus tools before, which has changed since the last version and I have nothing to complain about.

Victor R.
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

Malwarebytes - The antivirus that we truly need

Avaliado em 11/06/2020

I have been using Malwarebytes for almost a decade. Since then, i have had no negative reviews for this wonderful tool.
Since its first installation on one of my personal computers, i was able to realize the real benefits of this software, its highly sharp detection allowed me to get rid of threats that were not detected by other antiviruses considered as the best sellers on the market.
For this reason, i did not hesitate to acquire the Malwarebytes premium license, which I have had since 2012. In this long journey with the software, i was able to realize all its capacity, its rapid detection and efficiency, in addition to the excellent blog and "malwarepedia" that is maintained in name of the company that manages the software, explaining the behavior of all types of known viruses and how they affect computers, thus helping to prevent machine infection.
Its protection against any threat found on the internet is wonderful, together with its quick scan to detect any contaminated files that are connected to your machine, make Malwarebytes my number one tool to solve any problem related to scam attempts and fraud on the Internet.
It is with great pleasure that I will continue to renew my license for this incredible software, which surprises me more and more with its capabilities and its assistance.

1 - Friendly interface.
2 - Extremely easy to use.
3 - Detects the most known types of malware found in everyday life, and other less known ones.
4 - Free version with several features.
5 - Different tools for different types of threats.
6 - One of the most reliable and trustworthy antivirus that i've ever used in my life.
7 - Very efficient threat detection.

Desvantagens

1 - After the expiration of the premium version, the free version have fewer scans and lesser threats detections.

Razões para escolher o Malwarebytes for Business

In comparison with Malwarebytes, the program had many flaws and was totally lacking, with the new antivirus (Malwarebytes), I feel totally protected.

Razões para mudar para o Malwarebytes for Business

Faster detection, cheaper plans, more efficient and with a much more friendly interface.
Avaliador Verificado

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Malware bytes from ITpoint of view

Avaliado em 22/03/2020

Malware bytes is a software I know I can count on. When I see results when the scan is finish I do not have to question weather this is legit or not. In my job I have to use only software I can depend on. Malware bytes is that software. Plus the price is great too.

Vantagens

I love that is does not constantly have popups all the time. The pop ups it does have are when it needs your attention. Not just annoying pop ups.

Desvantagens

The latest update with the new gui interface and that on install now it requires you to go through a activation process. Before it would install fully and then you can choose to add the pay features and so on. It was easier that way and no I feel like why do I have to go through all these new steps on install.

Razões para escolher o Malwarebytes for Business

Because Norton slowed down my machines. Too many popups and they made it much to complex in the settings. Why waste my time going through multiple steps when not needed. Plus breaches were constant. Not to mention the billing fiasco

Razões para mudar para o Malwarebytes for Business

The dependability of malware bytes.
Kristina B.
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

Malwarebytes is dependable

Avaliado em 19/02/2020

I have had, overall, a very positive experience with Malwarebytes. I have been using them for years, and I will continue to use this program, until another comes along that is better.

Vantagens

User Friendly. It is one of my go to security programs for my business. I find it very user friendly and dependable. When/if Malwarebytes detects malware it quickly quarantines it, which makes it easy to remove for me. It has real time protection that gives me peace of mind when I am working or surfing the net. I like the automatic scan feature. I can set a time for Malwarebytes to scan my computers, everyday. This is essential for a business like mine that deals with sensitive information. I need to know my computers are free from ransomware, malware, and viruses. Lastly, this program is very affordable.

Desvantagens

This isn't a fulblown antivirus program, so I still have to have an antivirus to use in addition to this program. I used to use to the free version on my personal computer and, after the trial is over, the program has a pop up window that tries to entice you to upgrade, that pops up every few hours, everyday, until you upgrade or delete the program. That is annoying.

Norton AntiVirus e AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Razões para escolher o Malwarebytes for Business

Malwarebytes was much better and easier to use.

Razões para mudar para o Malwarebytes for Business

I can use it in conjunction with my current antivirus program, to enhance security. It was easy to use and dependable.
Justin K.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Say goodbye to malicious computer threats with Malwarebytes

Avaliado em 05/01/2020

Malwarebytes has provided me with a great, easy way to keep my computer running smoothly and quickly. I highly recommend the product.

Vantagens

The thing I like the most about Malwarebytes is that it is very simple and safe to use, from the new user to the seasoned programmer, Malwarebytes is the go-to tool for you.

Desvantagens

What I find least appealing is the fact that the app is not always submitted to the same standards as other anti malware applications when it comes to handling "zero day" applications. This, however, should not dissuade anyone from using this great product.

Julianna J.
  • Setor: Clínica de saúde mental

Meets My Needs!

Avaliado em 30/12/2019

Overall my experience with Malwarebytes has been incredibly positive. I often find myself recommending this program to others who struggle with computer security or to those who have hidden malware issues. Malwarebytes helps to keep my personal and business information protected which is incredibly powerful in the world of modern technology.

Vantagens

Malwarebytes is a fantastic program that has taught me a lot about the dangers of unprotected information online. This program is free but offers paid features. The program is fast, accurate, and does a deep search into files and registries. Items are found that imbed themselves deep into files that users don't know even exist. Malwarebytes has protected my information in more ways than I realized.

Desvantagens

Malwarebytes sometimes forgets to automatically display the results of the scan. Because of this I often forget to go back and check on the items that are quarantined.

Norton AntiVirus

Razões para escolher o Malwarebytes for Business

McAfee became very expensive and also cluttered up too much of my system memory. It also slowed down my computer. I also found that McAfee was very intrusive and constantly bombarded my system with useless notifications.

Razões para mudar para o Malwarebytes for Business

Malwarebytes had a free version that was able to show what the full version could do for my computer system. It was user friendly, easily controlled, and much less intrusive than McAfee.
Avaliador Verificado

Malwarebytes

Avaliado em 03/12/2019

I have used Malwarebytes both in a corporate context and in a home-user context. In all scenarios, it works really well! Malwarebytes does have advanced tools (such as a centralized control panel that can be used on networks). But, honestly, I have never had need to such centralized control. Rather, I have just let Malwarebytes run on each individual computer. The only other supplemental network security I felt was needed is things like content filtering (to prevent computers from going to infected sites to begin with). With a multi-layered solution like this, virus and spyware and malware and ransomeware have just never been a major issue.

Vantagens

I like most that Malwarebytes does not require a huge footprint of resources on a computer to run it. Most other anti-virus software that I have used not only protect, but also slow the computer down and cause problems with being over-protective. Malwarebytes just doesn't do this. It provide excellent and reasonable protection and does so in the background almost without having to remember that it is even there.

Desvantagens

There was one time several years ago that Malwarebytes put out an update that, when installed, caused the computer to completely crash. But, shortly after this happened, the president/ceo of Malwarebytes sent out an apology explaining what happened, how it happened, and what steps were being taken to prevent this from ever happening again. True to his work, nothing like this has ever happened again thus far.

Aaron B.
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

Your Quiet Partner in Cybersecurity

Avaliado em 26/11/2019

Scanning and cleaning for potential malware and other baddies is a breeze with Malwarebytes. When I first began using it years ago to clean viruses from PC's I was impressed by its ability to live up to its claims. Price has not increased measurably making it a great value for what the added peace of mind it offers. As an added perk, I enjoy the periodic e-newsletters the company puts out that provide additional insights on cybersecurity in general.

Vantagens

Works efficiently behind the scenes. Scans do not seem to rob your PC of valuable system resources. Exceptional at spotlighting potential cybersecurity issues. Reliable. Automatically updates. The price is absolutely right - especially with a multi-year subscription.

Desvantagens

Occasionally mistakenly flags items from Gmail or Google - if quarantined or deleted while still in-use, your app will crash and you must reload.

Chris B.
  • Setor: Música

Malware Bytes - Review

Avaliado em 29/10/2019

This program all around is a great solution for individuals or even the more robust enterprise type organizations. I see it being useful a little less the bigger the company just because of the massive IT infrastructure needs and controls grow quite substantially and I don't see that Malware Bytes is scale-able.

Vantagens

Malware Bytes has been an essential part of my library for 5 or so years. The software is easy to use and is quite effective at hunting down and removing/islolating any malware that has found its way into your system. You can configure it to be on all of the time or you can make regular routine scans automatic. The program can run in your systray with an icon that makes it easy to dig into stored by your clock on your main toolbar (if you so choose). From there you can access a whole list of features ranging from the initial dashboard with web, exploit, malware, and ransom ware protection - which you would expect. Where the program goes above and beyond is in your ability to drill down into individual programs to specify how the files will be handled, the scheduling functionality, memory behavior, java and program behavior features. This truly is an all encompassing tool that is pretty essential for protection.

Desvantagens

I'm not a fan of the subscription models that programs run with these days. Most companies offer you an either or where with Malware Bytes they moved away from that model to strictly subscription based....which almost earned it a spot in my trash - if the program wasn't as effective I would have opted out a long time ago. I've been willing to tolerate the subscription for that service but would move to another if an equal quality non-subscription base was an option.

Bradley C.
  • Setor: Rádio e televisão

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Malwarebytes is a must have program for any compute!

Avaliado em 15/10/2019

it has been absolutely amazing and I would not recommend any other product

Vantagens

I just works, I have been using this product for many years and not one time have we had any issues with malware or ransomware. The proof is in the results. I have tried other anti-virus programs that offer malware protection but Malwarebytes just does it best.

Desvantagens

I wish it would run the scan automatically with having the free version, but I guess you pay for convenience.

Razões para escolher o Malwarebytes for Business

I made the switch because avast just was not performing as well. avast does virus protection great but the malware was still sneaking by

Razões para mudar para o Malwarebytes for Business

I chose it because a friend recommended it to me
Christopher B.
  • Setor: Consultório médico

Simple, Yet Effective and Powerful Anti-Virus Software

Avaliado em 19/09/2019

I first discovered Malwarebytes years ago when my computer got a nasty virus that pretty much made my computer non-functional. I got a recommendation to download Malwarebytes while in safe-mode. I followed the advice, downloaded the software and Malwarebytes quarantined all of the bugs and malware attacking my computer. I had tried other softwares to fix this problem and had no luck. Malwarebytes had my computer virus-free and back to normal quickly. Shortly after, I purchased the paid version of the software and have used it and recommended it to everyone I know. We even use it at my dental office.

Vantagens

The price! The value and price for this software is exceptional. This software is such a high quality product that is so much more affordable and than its competitors. This software is straight and to the point. A super simple interface that is very easy to use. Malwarebytes does it's job and it does it very well by quarantining and removing viruses and malware. It scans your computer daily to keep your information and computer safe.

Desvantagens

I have never had any issues with Malwarebytes. I couldn't tell you how their customer service is because I've never had to use it!

Norton AntiVirus e Avast Business Pro Plus

Razões para mudar para o Malwarebytes for Business

The other products, especially Norton are super clunky and way more expensive. For me, Malwarebytes was also the most effective, valuable, and simple to use.
Amy G.
  • Setor: Educação superior

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

A reliable free or low-cost security option

Avaliado em 17/09/2019

Malwarebytes makes me more confident as a general computer user, but also as someone whose job is primarily based online. There's a lot of data exchanged between my computer and Malwarebytes takes away the worry of my computer being made more vulnerable to external threats.

Vantagens

My favorite part about Malwarebytes is that it offers a free version and paid because the free allows me to test out the product. I also love this software because it does not come with all the annoying pop up notifications or emails. It's simple to navigate when doing scans and identifying malware. Some malware software is tedious or limited in its scope.

Desvantagens

I wish Malwarebytes was more compatible with my mac. At times, my computer freezes during scans or takes an extremely long time to load pages and applications when performing scans. Malwarebytes seems to take up a lot of memory.

AVG Antivirus Business Edition
Matthew Z.

Great product

Avaliado em 24/07/2019

Perfect. Even when I lost my account they got it back for me.

Vantagens

I was able to get this pro version for a one time fee for up to 3 computers. I love it. I use it along side Ccleaner. I've never had any problems. Easy updates and automatic scannings. I can never tell when it's running a scan because it uses a small amount of processes.

Desvantagens

I don't know anything I don't like about it. I've been using it for 10 years.