ACDSee Pro

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

51 avaliações

Julia A.

Overall Good Program to Have in Your Photography Workflow

Avaliado em 24/07/2018

We use it for some very important elements in our digital workflow. Sorting images by story line from multiple cameras, selecting images for an online gallery, even using it to rename the images.

Vantagens

We use this program primarily for sorting and renaming huge quantities of files from multiple cameras. We shoot upwards of 100 weddings a year and this program is a life-saver. We have to take the images from two cameras, sort them so they tell the same story and then rename all the files once they are ordered.

This program saves us! Other programs can do this, but the ACDSee platform is the easiest. We also go through and select the images we want to provide in a public online gallery for the Bride and Groom's family and friends. This makes it really easy to go through the images and select the ones we want included. Again, other programs can do this but this has been the easiest we have found.

Desvantagens

For the most part it is easy to use. Learning to navigate yet another panel in another program is frustrating when you haven't learned how the designers think, but for the most part that's not a flaw in design, just operator error.

Jill S.
  • Setor: Ócio, viagens e turismo

ACDSee Pro is a Solid Photo Editor

Avaliado em 11/03/2022

Vantagens

Extremely user friendly photo editor. Professional looking photos make my social media accounts pop.

Desvantagens

I have found this to be an affordable alternative to more sophisticated photo editors like Adobe Photoshop.

Mansour A.
  • Setor: Administração pública
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Review for ACDSee Pro

Avaliado em 19/12/2020

A failed experiment. I hope that the program will be developed to fit the name of the world famous company

Vantagens

The price of the program is good
Ease of deployment
easy to use
It does not consume the device's resources

Desvantagens

The program is weak compared to the company that developed the program Arabic language for writing on the video not supported

Alessandro M.
  • Setor: Administração pública

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

All you need for photo editing in one easy software

Avaliado em 28/02/2022

In general, the experience of using ACDSee Photo Studio is positive. New features are continuously added including the latest are: People Mode with Face Detection & Recognition, Noise Reduction, HDR tool, selections and masks based on channels, focus stacking that merges different images producing sharper details and less artefacts.

Vantagens

ACDSee is full of features from the most basic to the most specific for editing digital photos quickly and easily. The interface is friendly and is updated often

Desvantagens

The automation of some tasks is not yet mature compared to other software. The people recognition feature makes a few mistakes

Pramod N.
  • Setor: Seguros
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

ACDSee: Photographer's best friend

Avaliado em 17/10/2018

Vantagens

I have been using ACDSee from the times of DOS based version. It has been most go-to tool for viewing, organizing tool for my memories. As I developed passion for photography, it became my best friend. Over years, ACDSee viewer also became editor/enhancer and all-in-one solution for photo editing. I like it simplicity and ease of use. You can edit/enhance your images easily if you are novice computer user. Supports for wide array for file formats including RAW, effortless organizing, one-click editing are plus of ACDSee. This is must have software if you like keeping your memories organized.

Desvantagens

None, its just get better and better. Though pricing could be more affordable.

Nick N.
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great photo organizing and editing software

Avaliado em 17/12/2021

Great software for managing and editing photos and graphics. It helps me tremendously.

Vantagens

It's very easy to use and has enough features that I can use it for 90% of my editing needs.

Desvantagens

The only thing that I'm not a fan of is when you change the size of a picture, it doesn't immediately resize the picture view. I have to exit the view, then click back on it to see the size. I'd like to be able to see how the resizing affects the picture in real time without having to save it.

Alirio rubén R.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

User from the first versions of the program

Avaliado em 17/07/2018

Vantagens

This software started as a simple image viewer, with more options than what Microsoft presented in its portfolio of products at the end of the 90s.

Right now presents the opportunity to categorize, sort, process, copy, print, retouch, as main functions, our images, either individually or in batches.

It is also an excellent visualizer of our catalog of images, allowing the change of some values from the first sight.

Desvantagens

I think that the program, with the passing of the years, has lost a bit of its personality and its graphical interface tries to copy the look and feel of Adobe Lightroom.

It is a tool that can be used by amateur or media photographers, but it is not the most recommended for professional photographers or who handle a large volume of images.

At some time I wanted to include cutting marks and it was impossible. I do not know if they have evolved in this aspect.

Debra D.
  • Setor: Artes e artesanato
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Acdsee Pro instead of Lightroom

Avaliado em 12/10/2021

One-time purchase. I am sure in a few years I will need to upgrade but not at the present and I have 2020 version. I can do similar work with this program as I would with Lightroom and Photoshop.

Vantagens

I like the DAM use of the program which allows me to find files in folder, catalogs etc. You don't have to load your files into Lightroom. It has most of the features of Lightroom except for a history of changes which I wish it had.

Desvantagens

Glitchy at times when changing modes for Developing to edit to view. It may be I need a bigger, faster computer but it does work well with what I have.

Yasir R.
  • Setor: Internet

Best Photo Management application

Avaliado em 11/10/2017

All my pictures and needed images that I use in many works and operations I control them by this program and make my edit on it which its very fast can get a clear picture fixing lights and colors easily.

I don't have anything don't like in this application, since using it and all of my photos being edited and viewed by this program and its very easy to use and learn.

Vantagens

How easy editing the photo and re-size it. Allow saving many image extension formats and can manage all type of images without any difficulties.

Paul R.
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

Great Photo Software

Avaliado em 19/07/2019

I used this through multiple versions over multiple years. It always helped us get done what we needed and the price was very fair.

Vantagens

The ability to upload images to the web. Being able to mass-edit and rename multiple images at once.

Desvantagens

In the earlier versions, it would frequently crash, but this has improved over the past 2-3 years for sure.

Alan P.

Look Under The Hood

Avaliado em 04/12/2020

I've seen many comparisons between ACDSee and Lightroom. They are both very good at the workflow for digital photography, and I think it becomes a matter of preference. My suggestion is whichever system you use, stick with it, and get as good as you can with it. I do like ACDSee very much, especially because it has additional features (kind of like having parts of Photoshop sprinkled in). I am very excited to keep on improving my knowledge and skill in photography post-production with ACDSee.

Vantagens

From the beginning many years ago when I started using ACDSee as a photo editor and DAM (Digital Asset Manager), I just dug right in and found the tools I was most interested in using. My results were always good enough to make me want to have and use the new features on the next version.

I should have known better, but by jumping right in, I ended up wasting a whole lot of time in the long run.

A couple of years ago, in an effort to learn a little more about one of the tools, I took a look at one of the many training videos ACDSee makes for its users. And in a word, Whoa!

I started learning how ACDSee could help me achieve superior photo results in much less time than before. What the effective differences are between two similar tools; easy and effecient organization of all my photos; setting up smart workflows where I can process my photographs quickly and in a correct order; and much, much more. ACDSee has a wealth of really useful trainings and tutorials that will make you a better photographer and are truly worth your time invested.

That's why I highly recommend 'looking under the hood'.

Desvantagens

ACDSee (Ultimate) seems to take quite a while to load up on both of my two systems (both Windows 10). The latest release (2021) is faster (though not fast), so it looks like they are working on it.

Emad I.
  • Setor: Maquinário
  • Porte da empresa: 5 001-10 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Beautiful and balanced Photo browser and editor for simple daily tasks

Avaliado em 17/11/2019

The rich featrues this program has as both photo editor and browser, the seamless integration with other programs on different systems, and keeping tabs on my photos in the cloud to be shared across multiple platforms to be readily for editing and publishing is a huge advantage worth noting and praising here.

Vantagens

I am not really a professional photographer nor i am an expert geek at editing photos with complex programs like Photoshop, I was only looking for a program to let me access the most basic functions, where i can simply browse and edit my photos only without too much hassle like other programs do, I have tried multiple programs like adobe lightroom but it wasn't (light) at all, in contrary it way too heavy on my machine and needs to be updated regularly to work otherwise it would be infested with bugs and crashes everynow and then (especially when i update my windows) that could shutdown the program while i had spent hours of editing my photo to find all my efforts go in vain and nothing had been saved and have to go all over again, I was actively searching for other alternatives here and there until i found the ACDsee pro I thought to myself why not i could give him a shot, and Oh my God I found my salvation within this amazing piece of software, it has everything i needed and more, very lightweight ( doesn't take too much ram nor clog the processor or Hard disk usage), very easy to use, have the most simplest and friendliest user interface i ever dealt with, it serves well as either photo browser ( where i can browse, arrange and organize my photos under workspace tab, import from multiple locations: Disk,flash or CDs) or as photo editor (as doing a batch processing or export in different formats, resizing, cropping, create wonderful slideshow for special occasions).

Desvantagens

The cloud services needs to have appropriate prices for entry planes, some features especially those used for editing color curves and balancing exposure need some to be revamped to give a more clear and less noisy outcomes on par with competitors.

Larry P.

Could not operate without ACDSee Pro

Avaliado em 10/01/2019

I am a pro photographer with 40 years of full-time experience. ACDSee is what I use to input all of my digital images, then edit them down to my best picks to show my clients. It is easier to use than Lightroom, faster, less convoluted, and allows a more streamlined process (no clunky "adding to library" step as in Lightroom.)
I also use the batch capabilities a lot, for renaming, converting file formats, and resizing.

Vantagens

Wow. ACDSee Pro, is as important to me as a professional photographer as Photoshop is.
It allows me to edit hundreds of images quickly and easily, like no other software out there, and quick editing is the key to my success. I know a of of photographers use Lightroom, but they are missing out on a much better piece of software.
I love being able to put two or more similar images side-by-side on one screen to quickly choose the best, and drop the others. In the end, I turn my work around faster than any of my competitors, at least according to my clients.

Desvantagens

Over all of the years I have been an ACDSee user, it has gotten a little bloated, trying to do it all. I use Photoshop to make most of my actual crops and adjustments. ACDSee is where I decide which are the very best selections to keep and work with.

Nicholas C.
  • Setor: Internet
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001-5 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

ACDSee Pro is the image viewer and manager that you've been looking for

Avaliado em 17/12/2018

Vantagens

I've been various versions of ACDSee all the way back to version 2. Nothing works with as many file formats so easily and quickly. ACDSee operates in two different modes, quick and full. The quick version is what I use mostly just for looking at images. The full version includes all the image editing and sorting details that you might need. Best of all, ACDSee just works - it's fast and does what it says it does without trying to throw the kitchen sink at you at the same time.

Desvantagens

Far too often I end up in the full manager version when I'm trying to get into quick viewer. Also, I really don't want ACDSee to try to display videos, but it does if it comes across them in a folder and you're scrolling through them.

Amir S.
  • Setor: Construção

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great an simple photo app

Avaliado em 23/12/2020

I used this app for so many years and I believe it is one the simple basic app for any business laptop. This app work way better than any standard windows or Mac picture application and now it comes in 3 different versions, which can help to install the right one for the right use.

Vantagens

I like two main characters of this app:
1-Indexing pictures, which helps to organize, order pictures and remove duplicates. easy access and all glossary information you may need.
2- Editing Functions: If you don't want to spend time to learn photoshop and only need minor modification, this is a great app. One of the key points is color Picker that makes it easier to correct or adjust the color and balance the picture. Also the color wheel is a new great feature that let you play with different color tones in different spectrome.

Desvantagens

Some minor changes( Pixel rate, adding title, etc) is still not as good as other application like google Picasa.

Avaliador Verificado

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Having used ACDSee at work for so many years I decided to buy one for my home use. So...

Avaliado em 22/06/2018

Easy and fast editing which allowed me and others to appreciate my photos immediately.

Vantagens

All the editing features are very useful. For basic and advanced photo editing it really responds to all my needs. My favorites are the exposure and contrast adjustment features. Not only are they easy to master but ACDSee Pro also allows me to customise and save my settings so that I get consistent finished products every time I sit down to edit. Batch processing helps a lot in editing, renaming, file size reduction, etc. Organizing files is a breeze! Most of the time I don't need to do heavy editing whether my photos as great or not so I don't need a very powerful computer as ACDSee is very light on the hardware requirement.

Desvantagens

My only wish is that I can process images that are in PDF form. It would also be great if I can capture images from videos.

Fabián Q.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Is the best photo editor I've seen, besides being intuitive it's really powerful.

Avaliado em 06/03/2018

It allows me to manage my photos and image gallery very effectively. It is very easy to use and professional effects are achieved in photo editing. It is very fun to use and the whole family can do it.

Vantagens

Over time this software has been improving to become a professional tool available to anyone. Its new features include full synchronization of your photos with all your smart devices with full compatibility between pc, android or mac. It allows you to modify and improve your images easily and with professional results.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Engenharia mecânica ou industrial
  • Porte da empresa: 5 001-10 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Use ACDSee Pro to edit and show your photos!

Avaliado em 05/02/2019

I recommend everyone to use ACDSee Pro!! You love it.

Vantagens

I have used ACDSee for almost five years. I can say that it is one of the best applications that enables you to edit your photos. You can easily crop your photos, rotate them to your desired angle, and even write on them. Another fact about ACDSee pro is that it is fast and can operate your request quickly.

Desvantagens

I think ACDSee Pro has good features. I cannot say any Cons except the price!

Sagar R.
  • Setor: Seguros
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

ACDSee, best all-in-one photo solution

Avaliado em 26/09/2018

I have been using ACDsee for almost decade and I never liked any other image viewing software over this. It started with Image viewer and progressed into full fledged Photo Studio software over years. Its very fast, easy-to-use, support for all picture formats and must have tool for personal users, photo enthusiasts, professional photographers or social media addicts.

Vantagens

Best software for organzing, editing, converting your photo collection.

Desvantagens

None, it keeps adding new features every now and then

April R.

I love this program.

Avaliado em 07/12/2017

Vantagens

Great for browsing jpeg's quickly and for tagging them with numbers, colors, etc. Way, way better to do that than with Lightroom. Couldn't live without this software as a very busy portrait photographer

Desvantagens

They used to create quick albums for you so I could share images with clients quickly via links. They got rid of that and I really, really miss it.

Catherine C.

ACDSee Rocks!

Avaliado em 15/03/2018

not much to complaint... once you become familiar with it, it becomes a part of all that you do! Learning how to use it is totally easy and fast

Vantagens

ACDSee is an excellent program to process and edit a considerable amount of photographs in a very short time and of excellent quality.
The software opens any type of picture and it does quickly. The images are sharp.

Henry N.
  • Setor: Imprensa
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

SUPER photo editing tools.

Avaliado em 03/05/2019

ACDSee is what I use to enter all my digital images, then I edit them to my best selections to show my clients and it benefits me a lot because, the digital image entry through ACDSee is very fast which helps me save time.

Vantagens

It is a program that has many photo editing tools and has everything I need to perfect my images by carrying out all the important workflow tasks of photographs in a very fast way.

Desvantagens

does not make reports or analyzes; I think that this should be included to make it a much more complete software.

Jodi T.
  • Setor: Esportes

Best photo editor

Avaliado em 13/12/2019

I do underwater photography for my clients. They love the photos and with one button I can auto adjust colour to make them pop.

Vantagens

Ease of use is the main thing. Photos are easy to find and manipulate, edit and enhance. Easy to buy and load.

Desvantagens

Changed a few things since my renewal. Otherwise nothing bad to say about it. NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING

Bruce F.
  • Setor: Produção audivisual

ACDSee - My choice for years

Avaliado em 21/07/2016

Have used this for managing my extensive photo inventory for 6+ years. A less expensive, yet effective alternative to Lightbox and others.

Vantagens

It flat-out works great. 95% of my post-production is done right inside ACDSee.

Desvantagens

Not much... once you become familiar with it (and that's pretty quickly!) it becomes a part of all that you do!

Dave F.
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Actually worth the money in the long run!

Avaliado em 10/04/2019

I use this software to keep photos and media organized for websites that I manage. At any time I need images manipulated or be able to be shared and I use ACDSee Pro to keep everything.

Vantagens

I've always liked using ACDSee as a graphics viewer. Using the Pro version is good because I'm actually at a professional usage and need for the software. It fits in well with the tools I need to keep media well organized and able to adapt to different needs. I am able to made quick adjustments to any of the thousands of images on my PC as a job may call for. I do not regret at all this software!

Desvantagens

I would say the price is a bit steep, but I think of it as an investment rather then a high price. In the long run you will thank yourself for paying the one-time price. I've been using it for a long time, so I know.