Adobe Premiere Pro

Software de criação e edição de vídeos baseado na nuvem

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

322 avaliações

Alan Smyth
  • Setor: Fotografia
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Editei um vídeo slideshow rapidamente

Avaliado em 17/12/2022

Fiz vários vídeos com slideshow para colocar no meu canal do youtube

Vantagens

Pude editar um vídeo usando foto, vídeo e áudio rapidamente sem nunca ter aberto o programa ou assistido vídeos de tutoriais. Consegui exportar com alta qualidade na exportação padrão.

Desvantagens

O fato de ter muita coisa em tela no layout ao mesmo tempo assusta pra quem está começando

Faisal Faruque

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Hollywood-level Video Production for Everyone!

Avaliado em 26/12/2021

From the very first day of my agency life, I have been using Adobe Premiere Pro as a daily driver. Although my agency is small, I have two full-time video editors including me. All of us rely on this single tool for editing videos. Even if we need to use any animation or VFX on our video, we can easily do that with another Adobe tool named After Effects. Since all of the tools by Adobe works seamlessly among them, I don't have to worry about compatibility. This video editor fully supports my Nvidia GPU lineup and it can harness the maximum potential of the GPU. So, my rendering time has decreased a lot and I can easily deliver the final product within the deadline.

Vantagens

Adobe Premiere Pro is the best video editor in the market right now. I am pretty confident about my statement because I have already used almost all the alternatives. I tried to get used to some other video editing software initially, but every time I got back to Adobe Premiere Pro. The software is quite easy to use. Besides, it gives me the flexibility to customize the editing panel. I use a multi-monitor setup and I can get the best out of my mammoth setup using this software. I have to use various Adobe products on a daily basis in my agency, this is why I found this tool quite easy to learn. The UI and the core principle are similar to Photoshop and Illustrator. Also, the integration of this tool with my workflow is outstanding. I can use the Adobe Creative Cloud to sync my progress among multiple devices. Overall, no matter what I am doing about video production, I will not be able to live without this magic tool.

Desvantagens

While Adobe Premiere Pro is more than perfect, there are some things that I think can be improved. The color grading panel can be a bit more developed. I really like the color grading panel of DaVinci Resolve. So, if they can make the panel a bit better it would be awesome. I know there are a lot of templates available on the internet for Premiere Pro. But if Adobe can make an official repository of user-submitted templates and effects, that would be highly beneficial for the new users. Sometimes, the integration with GPU drivers can be a bit troublesome. This should be made more seamless and easier.

Filmora

Razões para mudar para o Adobe Premiere Pro

I was thinking of using Filmora because some of my friends said it is much easier to use. Besides, I will get preinstalled templates with that. While the statement is true and it has some advantages over the Premiere Pro, I still decided to stick with the Adobe software. It's because the Premiere Pro is currently considered the industry standard for video production. Also, I didn't notice any drop in video quality in adobe Premiere Pro while exporting my videos into different formats. The customer support of the Adobe team is superb and I found it more suitable for my agency.
Denis
  • Setor: Rádio e televisão

my opinion Éléments Adobe Première Pro

Avaliado em 11/12/2022

premiere pro is the software I still use and I will always use it. it helped me to make good quality video editing

Vantagens

I love this software. it is a bit complex at the beginning, but with a bit of mastery it is easy to use. the effects, transitions are exceptional. several ways of rendering are available.

Desvantagens

complex filters and options are grouped together. it takes a little time to find this or that option, effects and others. the rendering of videos take a lot of time if your machine is not up to it

Eduardo
  • Setor: Mídia digital

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Still the best video editing software out there

Avaliado em 17/09/2021

I've been using Adobe Premiere since the Pro 2.0 version 17 years ago. I've tried every other option available and none of them delivered a better experience for me. It's simple and always allowed me to do my cuts without going through extra steps like converting everything before starting to work. It's the most compatible software and the integration with other Adobe softwares, like After Effects, is the thing that makes Premiere essential. But, in the end, the choice of the software is very particular to the editor.

Vantagens

The integration with all the Adobe softwares.

Desvantagens

Still crashing and having a lot of bugs in most versions.

Mohammad
  • Setor: Engenharia civil
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Adobe Premiere Pro is undeniably the undisputed video-editing software for amateurs & pros...

Avaliado em 18/11/2022

Overall, I'm extremely satisfied with what Premiere Pro has to offer despite its premium annual pricetag.

Vantagens

Flawlessly importing media files of various formats as well as installable plugins are fantastic options offered in the software.

Desvantagens

Though serviceable at best, the user interface can really benefit from further refinement: the wide selection of options can prove to be overwhelming for beginners & intermediate users (especially when customizing the layout).

Prince
  • Setor: Filmes e vídeos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Adobe premiere pro is the best industry standard video editing software for ease of use.

Avaliado em 02/12/2022

this software actually help my business to make more sells, this because of the video quality that adobe premiere pro give me and the ease use too is top notch

Vantagens

I like the flexibility of the software the fact that you can customize your workflow to fit your project.

Desvantagens

i don't really like the color grading panel

Anjanette
  • Setor: Animação

Adobe Premiere Pro Review

Avaliado em 01/12/2022

This software is fantastic!

Vantagens

After more than four years of using this software to edit my videos, I can tell that it has been great for me. It's simple to learn and use.

Desvantagens

I'm not having any problems with this software. However, upgrading this software will be exciting for me.

Narasimman
  • Setor: Emprego e contratação
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001-5 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Premiere Pro for Prominds (Professional Minders)

Avaliado em 07/12/2022

No need to be an expert in video editing while using this software. We can present our output infront of them who experts in video making without any hesitaion if your video is edited by Premiere Pro. It creates lot of creators from village background in India. The sad truth is no one is still established themshelves. It time to teech to use Premiere Pro more essential to them.

Vantagens

The major pro of Premiere Pro is an User Friendly software. Evergreen software for all who wants to make an video as per thier creativity.

Desvantagens

Eventhough if we have enough system requirements, There was some lack while working with multiple layers and taking too much time for rendering the outout.

Jackson
  • Setor: Emprego e contratação
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Issues of Price

Avaliado em 01/12/2022

An incredible editing suite at a very beatable price.

Vantagens

This is the premiere professional editing suite that most video editors will bring to mind. It is very easy to use once you have your bearings, and has an incredible workflow.

Desvantagens

The Cloud-based pricing strategy has elevated Adobe products out of my price zone. I love the products, and would be willing to pay a high price if I got to keep the software, but paying $50+ per month indefinitely is not sustainable for me.

Fady
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001-5 000 funcionários

Adobe premiere Reviews

Avaliado em 09/12/2022

Vantagens

Audio remix is greatFast to work with and learn on

Desvantagens

Subscription fees is applicable for full features

Netram
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1 000 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Best industrial video editor

Avaliado em 01/12/2022

Overall I am happy with adobe premiere, and I suggest everyone who is involved in editing consider adobe premiere once. Also, you will get 30 days free trial.

Vantagens

I think words are not enough to describe about adobe premiere pro because for me the list is long. Adobe premiere is one of the best video editor with all features from cutting, editing, snapping, audio change, and animation. I like the capabilities of editor I can do anything that I can imagine with videos.

Desvantagens

There is no complain about features but the few thing that I missed from premiere pro is it doesn't support Mp4 file editing so I have to convert them first in mkv format.

Ankit
  • Setor: Fotografia
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A great tool for making professional Videos

Avaliado em 18/04/2022

Editing with Premiere Pro is too good, It gives full control in Video Editing. With options like Color Grading, Curves Adjustment and Keyframe I can make a great video. Also editing in Premiere can be good as we save the file and open it in Adobe Premium Rush on our Smartphone. Also, the integration with After Effects will make things easy for one who wants to add special effects to any video. This decreases the travel time between software and gives good control between two software. The plugins for Premiere Pro can be downloaded from third-party websites like Envato Elements and will make the look output look more good. Many players don't support plugins but Premium Pro makes the work.

Vantagens

Moving from Premiere Pro was one of the best decisions for me. Following are the things that I like the most about Premiere Pro:

- Gives you full control over things. We can play around with music, transitions

- Can be used for Professional Editing Software.

- We can download LUTs from third party websites and Premiere Pro supports that

- As Premiere Pro is of Adobe, things can become easy by integrating it with other Adobe products like After Effects

Desvantagens

Premiere Pro is great software, but there are a few drawbacks to it

- It consumes lots of RAM and that slows down my Desktop. So, A High-End Desktop is a must

- Their UI/UX can be difficult for a beginner. It's Professional software so one needs to spend a lot of time understanding it.

- It creates a lot of cache files that can actually fill your storage.

- You can't retrieve the unsaved file if Premiere Pro crashes.

- Rendering Speed is too slow and it consumes a lot of time

Conor
  • Setor: Gestão da educação

The ONLY tool you need for Non-Linear Editing

Avaliado em 27/01/2022

After making the switch from Final Cut Pro a few years ago, I can happily say that I'll never look back, especially with the Adobe Creative Suite's new optimizations for Apple Silicon-based Macs.

Vantagens

The connectivity between the entire Adobe Creative Suite is something I really underestimated until recent years, and can easily say this has doubled the speed of my workflow.

Desvantagens

Sometimes I have issues with opening projects in Media Encoder from within After Effects / Premiere Pro, but other than that - no issues!

JAZE
  • Setor: Arquitetura e planejamento
  • Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Adobe Premiere Pro (In My Opinion)

Avaliado em 16/08/2021

It was a blast once all the hurdles were overcome, I'm definitely upgrading to this software next.

Vantagens

The "Speed Duration" feature was pretty cool, it makes slow motion videos look like they were done in a Hollywood studio:-) The effects on this software actually have a panel where you can customize them precisely how you want them... my mind was blown when I saw that and the list goes on but those are my top two pros on Premiere.

Desvantagens

Well for me it was the price, I still haven't saved up enough to buy it lol. Secondly, to be quite honest, when you first load it up, it is quite intimidating to see. I did not know what to make of the software at first until I imported a video, only then did I see light at the end of the tunnel. So in conclusion, they could definitely do with a more friendlier user interface.

César
  • Setor: Hardware
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The best tool to work with audiovisual material, without discussion!

Avaliado em 19/05/2022

My experience with Adobe Premiere Pro has been exceptional, it has never failed me, I have been able to do everything I wanted. Integration with the Adobe ecosystem seems to me to be the key to the success of this program, because it brings together the best of all Adobe programs and gives you a very powerful tool for managing audiovisual content.

Vantagens

Premiere Pro is the best video editor because it does everything you ask of a video editor and gives you so much more, the control and tools it gives you to work on a video are insane. Premiere Pro brings together everything great about the Adobe ecosystem, from great image control in Photoshop, to handling animations in After Effect, it's a great Swiss Army knife. The video editing works great, the audio handling is also amazing, the number of filters and tools to work with images is unique, the ease of working with animations you won't find in any other video editor and the integration with the Adobe ecosystem is the cherry on top of the cake. Adobe Premiere is the best and there is no discussion, if you want your work to look professional and well done, you have to work with Premiere.

Desvantagens

Adobe Premiere Pro has few weaknesses, but there are. High quality video rendering is too slow, should be better optimized. The Windows version does not work as well on Mac. It is not a program that can be used by any computer, it is very demanding, at the level of specifications.

Eero
  • Setor: Eletrônicos
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Excellent video editor - but with Adobe annual pricing

Avaliado em 28/02/2022

This is my favourite video editor of all the time. I have used it since 2006. Once you learn to use it, it is quite easy. However, it has a LOT of features, so moving in from another software might mean a lot of learning.

Vantagens

A complete set (in my opinion) of features, quite easy to use. Premiere has always been fast, that's something I also like.

Desvantagens

Adobe pricing is the worst thing about this software. I want to buy the license, use it forever and then pay for updates when I feel like I need an update. This is how it was before Creative Cloud. Now you have to pay to use it - forever. This is why I quit using it and moved on to DaVinci - which is FREE. Bye bye Adobe.

Ogochukwu
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

The Overall Best Video Editing Software

Avaliado em 05/01/2022

Adobe Premiere Pro is the #1, and there's no comparison, at least for now.

Vantagens

Why people place Adobe Premiere Pro as the number one video editing tool in the world is not because of the company that produced it, but because of it's professional and extensive features and functionalities that it offers, and to create any kind of video, be it a complete movie, a lecture video, a tutorial video, any video you can think of, trust Adobe Premiere Pro, all together with a very affordable pricing plan.

Desvantagens

I do not recommend Adobe Premiere Pro for people who do not know how to edit large or professional videos. Because it takes some time for one to understand and learn how to use Adobe Premiere Pro.

Mike
  • Setor: Entretenimento

Adobe Premiere Pro (CC) IS STILL #1 IN PROSUMER VIDEO EDITING

Avaliado em 09/02/2022

I love Adobe Premiere Pro and have used it for 15 years. It is my go to for all my editing needs.

Vantagens

Fantastic features to enhance any video. Great plug ins and effects. Enough features for color grading, sound clean up, transitions, color balance, and cutting scenes together.

Desvantagens

The cost is probably the worst thing about Premiere as well as the forced upgrading (which is fine as long as your computer is equipped for it.).

DaVinci Resolve

Razões para mudar para o Adobe Premiere Pro

It has the best functional control and really let's you manually edit. The features are great and the export option are perfect for my needs as an editor.
Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

A rating of Adobe Premiere Pro's overall satisfaction

Avaliado em 09/10/2022

My business depends heavily on Adobe Premiere Pro for its daily operations. I am the owner of a small video production company, which specializes in video editing. I needed a program that was easy to use, constantly updated, and capable of delivering decent value for the price I paid. I am satisfied with the performance of Premiere Pro.

Vantagens

As part of the Creative Cloud Suite, Premiere Pro is extremely popular. In addition to being frequently updated, this software has a wide range of troubleshooting forums and online discussions to help you find issues and understand the software. Frequently updated software can also prove to be problematic, however, in most cases, new features become welcome improvements and bugs are typically resolved within a short period of time.
Despite its ease of use, Premiere Pro is one of the best editing software packages for professional editors or for new editors. One is able to organize windows according to his or her preference through the user-friendly interface. Once you have spent a great deal of time using Premiere Pro, you will begin to find that it becomes somewhat intuitive to edit videos. This is simply because Premiere Pro becomes more familiar as you become more familiar with it.
It is possible to accomplish your editing goals in Premiere Pro through a variety of options. Sequences are cut in different ways by different editors. In some cases, clip trimming is accomplished using the trim clip editor, while in other cases, clip cutting is performed using the razor blade. The use of (.) or in and out points may be preferred by some editors when inserting clips into a timeline. Premiere Pro offers an extensive array of options at the user's disposal, which makes it an easy application to use and allows editors to define their own workflow.

Desvantagens

The frequent updating of software can have negative consequences, as I have mentioned previously. The development and testing of some of the newer features does not appear to be as well developed as it should be. Compared to the original title editor, this new-ish "text tool" is welcome, but lacks depth. An already tight deadline was made even tighter by the Team Projects feature. Sequence files can be difficult to convert into After Effects compositions. There have been instances in which tried and true features have failed after being updated, but these are specific instances. Occasionally, you'll run into these kinds of headaches when developing software.

Ammar
  • Setor: Software

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Is Adobe Premiere Worth Buying and Working With it ?

Avaliado em 22/02/2022

More than 6 years of experience used to export videos to ( YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Tik Tok ).

Vantagens

After a long experience of use that lasted more than 6 years, I did not use any other program because
Adobe Premiere Pro provided me with all the things I needed in one program , instead of moving to more than one program and getting one of the features.
Easy to use, cheap in price compared to other programs that have the same features.
Adobe Premiere Pro has a great speed in exporting video, that's why you don't have to worry about wasting time.
Every time a new version of the software is released, I look forward to downloading it from Adobe Creative Cloud, because I'm sure there is a great feature in each new version that will save you time over time.
The feature that helped me a lot is saving the project automatically. In the event of forgetting, power outages, or device malfunctions, Adobe Premiere saves your project every certain period of time determined by the user.
Keyboard shortcuts saved me a lot of time to finish the project, they are a treasure for the user's time.
To conclude and be honest, I do not dispense with this program and do not expect that I can live without it.

Desvantagens

The advantage of D3 compared to Adobe After Effects is weak , I wish this feature was as strong as Adobe AE.
Because I use a lot in the program to write, Adobe Premiere Pro does not provide many types and shapes of beautiful fonts compared to Adobe Photoshop.

Piyush
  • Setor: Animação
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Adobe Premiere Pro Review

Avaliado em 25/02/2022

#1 Unlimited Video Editing

Whenever you've introduced the Premiere Pro programming in your PC, go ahead and alter however many recordings as you can. It doesn't force any limitation on the most extreme number of recordings you can alter.
#2 Edit 3D and VR cuts

Debut Pro is fit for working with 3D articles, and it additionally has great highlights for altering 180 or 360/VR film. Exceptionally helpful for making computer games, motion pictures or an eye-getting YouTube video.
#3 Edit 4K and 8K recordings

With regards to altering exceptionally excellent recordings, Premiere Pro surpasses every one of the assumptions. It upholds 4K as well as 8K goal recordings.
#4 Built-in online media sharing element

Whenever you've done altering your recordings, it's a breeze to share it on various online media channels straightforwardly from the product utilizing the "Distribute" work.

Other than this, Premiere Pro additionally empowers clients to trade recordings to their PC or different gadgets.

1 Slow Customer Support

There's no email support for new or likely clients. It depends for the most part on its alleged "Live Chat" that makes you stand by somewhere in the range of 15-30 minutes just to begin the discussion.

For instance, when I utilized their live talk to accumulate some information about the product, I didn't get any reaction for the initial 20 minutes. Furthermore that was enough for me to close the tab.
Screen capture 2019 02 13 21 38 07 56
#2 Works just on two PCs with a solitary permit

While this is definitely not a huge less point for this apparatus, yet it might agitate clients who own various gadgets and need to utilize the product on every one of them.

You ought to likewise remember that despite the fact that you can introduce the program on two PCs, you can't run it at the same time on both the machines.
Adobe Premiere Pro Pricing Plans

Debut Pro is the main application in this test that accompanies month to month membership plans.

Melia

I've been using Premiere Pro since 2012

Avaliado em 15/03/2022

Overall, it can be a pretty expensive software for a hobbyist. But as a full-time freelance video editor, there's really no better option than Premiere Pro. It's my bread and butter. I couldn't be doing the work I do without this program. Now that I'm fully versed on the software, I LOVE the features and flexibility. The hiccups along the way can be a pain, but I whole-heartedly recommend this software for any professional in the space.

Vantagens

I love how many features there are. There are a ton of built-in features, tools, shortcuts, and options. In some cases, there are multiple ways to solve a single problem and the ability to choose the workflows that work best for an individual is invaluable. I also appreciate that Adobe is aiming to make Premiere Pro more intuitive, automated, and cross-device compatible. I also love that there are software plug-ins from other third-party vendors that can stack on top of the Premiere platform. That adds a whole new layer of usability and convenience.

Desvantagens

There are bugs occasionally, sometimes major ones. Every now and then, my work is interrupted by a few hours of troubleshooting where I need to restart the project, uninstall/reinstall the software, or try strange workarounds. These sometimes happen right after the software is updated, so I always make sure I'm not in the middle of major project deliverables before updating the software.

Jakub
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Still one of the best video editing apps out there

Avaliado em 21/10/2022

Not knowing anything about editing I felt a bit lost at the beginning using Premiere, but it eventually got under my skin and actually presented as a good practice base for learning by doing. So even tho the UI feels cluttered at first it eventually opened all the functions needed for effective editing to me and I started to like it and using it with ease.The good thing is it does not push you into any "trendy" editing as other editors might presenting and focusing on "the one feature which is hip now.

Vantagens

The consistency of editing style and approach is great. Even if I learned using Premiere 15 years ago, I still am able to use it today - only discovering new features. But the basics are still the same. Only better.

Desvantagens

The workspace setup is strange and sometimes I close some of the editing windows and there is a way to open them separately, but looking in the menus where to find them is tedious. So reseting the workspace is quicker (but also embarrasing :) )It also does not give you realtime preview on a weak machine and there was no "quick preview render" function.

Justin

Great, but not perfect.

Avaliado em 13/01/2022

Vantagens

You pretty much either use final cut, resolve or Premiere....we pay for Adobe so logically Pr was the way forwards. I know how to use it and for the features I use daily I can do anything without having to actually think about it.

Desvantagens

Rendering....anyone who doesn't mention this hasn't used the product. Depending on the project, it can take forever, especially if using 4k footage. For me, the con is just one of those things I have to do now though. I set it rendering a large area and go stick the kettle on.

DaVinci Resolve

Razões para escolher o Adobe Premiere Pro

Much better product.

Razões para mudar para o Adobe Premiere Pro

Had subscription to Adobe.
mohamed
  • Setor: Design
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

my experience in premiere

Avaliado em 21/11/2022

My experience with the program is very good, and it has many features in many things, such as coloring video clips, editing images, cutting and pasting clips, writing over them in a professional way, and importing and exporting files in a professional way, which made it the best for me.

Vantagens

The thing that distinguishes the program is that it contains many tools that make it easier for me to edit a video of my own and share the video more accurately through social networking sites with ease Also, one of the things that distinguishes it is its unconventional, professional interface, which made the program take a strong position among programs and be one of the most powerful programs for editing videos.

Desvantagens

From my point of view, it needs a computer with powerful capabilities to run the program easily, which is expensive for some people in its price.