Adobe Premiere Pro

Cloud-based video creation and editing software

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

91 avaliações

Ernesto alfonso O.
  • Setor: Instituições religiosas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

No hay mejor opción para un trabajo semiprofesional

Avaliado em 12/05/2022

Una vez que lo aprendes, resulta en un trabajo realmente profesional, eficaz y esencial. No hay mejor software.

Vantagens

Es muy poderoso, contiene muchas opciones de edición, corrección, codificación, enmascaramiento, mezcla, completamente compatible con la suite de Adobe, after effects, Audition, Flash, Photoshop.
Los resultados son increibles y compatible con plugins de terceros.

Desvantagens

Es complejo su uso, hay que estudiar y capacitarse para explotar todas sus funcionalidades, si no solo será usado en su más mínima potencia.
Necesitarás aparte After Effects para lograr resultados mejores.

VEGAS Pro, Camtasia, Final Cut Pro e iMovie

Razões para escolher o Adobe Premiere Pro

Por su potencia, y su capacidad de edición tan avanzada y completa.

Camtasia, Final Cut Pro e iMovie

Razões para mudar para o Adobe Premiere Pro

Por su potencia, y su capacidad de edición tan avanzada y completa.
Ankit B.
  • Setor: Fotografia
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A great tool for making professional Videos

Avaliado em 18/04/2022

Editing with Premiere Pro is too good, It gives full control in Video Editing. With options like Color Grading, Curves Adjustment and Keyframe I can make a great video. Also editing in Premiere can be good as we save the file and open it in Adobe Premium Rush on our Smartphone. Also, the integration with After Effects will make things easy for one who wants to add special effects to any video. This decreases the travel time between software and gives good control between two software. The plugins for Premiere Pro can be downloaded from third-party websites like Envato Elements and will make the look output look more good. Many players don't support plugins but Premium Pro makes the work.

Vantagens

Moving from Premiere Pro was one of the best decisions for me. Following are the things that I like the most about Premiere Pro:

- Gives you full control over things. We can play around with music, transitions

- Can be used for Professional Editing Software.

- We can download LUTs from third party websites and Premiere Pro supports that

- As Premiere Pro is of Adobe, things can become easy by integrating it with other Adobe products like After Effects

Desvantagens

Premiere Pro is great software, but there are a few drawbacks to it

- It consumes lots of RAM and that slows down my Desktop. So, A High-End Desktop is a must

- Their UI/UX can be difficult for a beginner. It's Professional software so one needs to spend a lot of time understanding it.

- It creates a lot of cache files that can actually fill your storage.

- You can't retrieve the unsaved file if Premiere Pro crashes.

- Rendering Speed is too slow and it consumes a lot of time

Eduardo K.
  • Setor: Mídia digital

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Still the best video editing software out there

Avaliado em 17/09/2021

I've been using Adobe Premiere since the Pro 2.0 version 17 years ago. I've tried every other option available and none of them delivered a better experience for me. It's simple and always allowed me to do my cuts without going through extra steps like converting everything before starting to work. It's the most compatible software and the integration with other Adobe softwares, like After Effects, is the thing that makes Premiere essential. But, in the end, the choice of the software is very particular to the editor.

Vantagens

The integration with all the Adobe softwares.

Desvantagens

Still crashing and having a lot of bugs in most versions.

Razões para escolher o Adobe Premiere Pro

I started as an amateur with Movie Maker, because it was what was available for me back then. But as soon as I wanted to go more professional I went for Premiere.

Razões para mudar para o Adobe Premiere Pro

It's more professional and gives me more possibilities than Final Cut, and it's more easy to use than Avid Media Composer.
Maurice m B.

The Premiere Video Editing Suite

Avaliado em 06/05/2022

Adobe Premiere Pro opens up a world of opportunities for those aspiring to video production, beyond the average basic video editing software. I have seen students who felt proud of their productions using other platforms literally transform their previous videos after three weeks of class.

Premiere Pro can be complicated at first if you do not have guidance, but the sheer volume of enthusiasts creating educational content on Youtube, aided by tons of blog posts and Adobe's very stright-to-the-point tutorials on their help site means that your answers aren't far away.

Now on the negative side, there are the hardware requirements... Make sure that you take note of these. Many people bypass the impact of having a great video card, and that can be detrimental. Adobe's products do not play well with older video cards. I'm due to spend a pretty penny on an upgrade soon.

As far as this math buff sees it, this is a simple equation. Excellent product + Excellent community + Excellent support = WIN!

Vantagens

The power of Premiere Pro, as a part of the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite is, in my humble opinion, unmatched for users outside of the film industry. This is aside from the power of the software itself, which allows you to leverage most of the power of your creativity to produce videos, across operating systems.

Desvantagens

The method of distribution of the software to users in the Caribbean leaves much to be desired. It inspires a significant amount of piracy because... people recognise the power of the tool. It should be easier for us to legally purchase it.

The last update also deprecated a long list of video cards, and with the cost of those items since the pandemic, you're going to spend a pretty penny on hardware upgrades if, like me, you were caught.

DaVinci Resolve e Final Cut Pro

Razões para mudar para o Adobe Premiere Pro

I felt that Premiere Pro gave the best mix of cross Operating System (OS) functionality, cost and power. I am natively a Windows user who wanted to move to Mac, and didn't have the ability to do both immediately. When I learned Premiere Pro, it meant that I could take my editor over to the new OS when I switched.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The best video editor on the market - let's dive in it.

Avaliado em 01/05/2022

My humble experience has been in this program for a long time, more than 7 years, every time I am very excited for the upcoming new releases, because in each new release comes very strong features, and through which I can save my time.

Vantagens

I will be with you very frankly, with each new release of Adobe Premiere, I am surprised by the amount of new features that save time for users.
One of the most powerful new features is a special (review) that does the sharing of videos with your team or vice versa, in this feature you can download and rate their videos and share notes.
The nice thing is that in the new versions, a bunch of sound effects of different types have been added inside Adobe Premiere Pro, so instead of looking for sites to download the effects, you waste your time.
When I talk about saving time, I should mention discover scene editing, this is a feature that all users of this program will love, you won't imagine how much time it will save, it detects every new scene in the video and cuts it, it's really useful.
Speed in exporting video, keyboard shortcuts, changing and modifying simple details, aesthetics in modifying video colors, all these features are present in Adobe Premiere Pro.
I will never give up on him in my projects, because I lived with him for a long time . I can't wait for the next releases.

Desvantagens

I think that the slowness when playing high-quality videos, is an annoying problem for me in this program. I also wish that more types and shapes of ready-made motion graphics were added.

Danielle N.
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

An amazing video editing tool but rather complex

Avaliado em 21/03/2022

When I was ready to upgrade from a free video editing software, Premiere was the one I heard about the most. Overall I’ve been satisfied. Sometime I will try out other editing tools because it’s a good idea to be versatile. But not because I have any major complaints about Premiere. I think it's a solid professional video editing tool.

Vantagens

As far as learning Premiere, you can find plenty of courses and YouTube tutorials out there. I actually got a free trial to LinkedIn Learning and took a beginner course for the current version of Premiere at the time. The instructor was very thorough and helpful in getting me started.

I like that Premiere has a few preset workspace layouts that you can choose from depending on the phase of your project and the tools you need handy. Customizing a layout to your preference and saving it for future use is also quite easy. At first I was worried about moving things around and not being able to put it back the way it was. But fortunately Premiere has a Reset Layout feature.

The keyboard shortcuts are very helpful once you get the hang of them - especially the ones you use most. I haven’t tried customizing shortcuts, but I gather that's fairly easy as well.

One of the upgraded features that I’ve been very impressed with is Premiere's transcription. The few times I've used it so far, I hardly had to make any corrections - much more accurate than other services I've tried. If you're creating captions - or subtitles - they show up as clips on their own track. If you do need to adjust the timing a bit, you can edit the captions on the Timeline just like any other clips. All this saves so much time in making your videos accessible.

Desvantagens

To feel really at ease with using Premiere takes continual practice. One of my main challenges is that I do other work besides video editing. When I come back to Premiere after not using it for a while, I feel a bit lost and overwhelmed at first.

Because the interface is quite elaborate, I sometimes get hung up trying to find the menu for a certain task or setting. Even if I've used it before, I just can't remember where it is.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great for simple videos. But complex video editing could be better.

Avaliado em 06/04/2022

Premiere Pro is an incredible and powerful software great for producing videos of all kinds. If you're trying to do a film with amazing colors, look elsewhere. But for everything else, Premiere simply can't be beaten. Simple, quick, powerful, easy, and lots of addons are available to make videos stand out.

Vantagens

Doing a simple project with good footage is a very quick easy and simple process. Learning the software is a breeze and creating stunning visuals in a short time really couldn't be better.

Desvantagens

The color editing process is so ridiculous it almost shouldn't even be in there. Trying to get accurate and decent colors with Premiere is a very long and frustrating process, to the point where I might switch to another program. Especially with the latest update that now interprets the colors completely different than previously. Lumetri is a chaotic joke that steals endless hours of your life for very poor results. If coloring is a priority for you, consider other options.

Emily G.
  • Setor: Serviços meio ambientais

My Favorite Video Editing Software

Avaliado em 01/04/2022

Vantagens

I have used several different softwares for video editing and this one is definitely my favorite. Not only does it work so well with the other Adobe apps that I use on a daily basis (Photoshop and Illustrator), but it is easy to use, produces great looking videos, and the rendering time keeps getting faster. I love it.

Desvantagens

I honestly don't have too much that I don't like with Premire Pro. Anything I don't understand is easily googled and the answers can be found through videos and online chats.

Hossamudin H.
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

A great software, but it takes time to learn

Avaliado em 26/04/2022

great, but i have to use other tools with it.

Vantagens

The quality! Premiere's features allow you to create HQ videos.
Also, how it integrates with all adobe's suite.

Desvantagens

Not so easy to learn... many tools that require a lot of time to get used to.

Eduardo C.
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Hard to learn but powerful

Avaliado em 01/04/2022

My experience has been great, I've been using for over 2 years but feel I haven't learned not even 40% of what it can do

Vantagens

It has everything something might need for video editing

Desvantagens

Very steep learning curve, requires powerful computers. When it crashes, you can't recover

Kévin B.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Un logiciel très complet et agréable pour travailler

Avaliado em 02/02/2022

Globalement Adobe Premiere Pro est un très bon logiciel que je recommande si vous souhaitez monter tout types de vidéo que ce soit un film complet, une vidéo de conférence, un didacticiel vidéo et j'en passe... De plus vous pouvez avoir plusieurs logiciels de la suite Adobe pour un prix plutôt raisonnable. Si vous recherchez un logiciel pour monter vos vidéos, Adobe Premiere Pro comblera parfaitement vos besoins !

Vantagens

Je monte sur Adobe Premiere Pro depuis déjà plusieurs années, il est un peu difficile à comprendre lorsque l'on arrive dessus (un peu comme tous les logiciels de montage) mais une fois la prise en main, on peut réaliser des créations exceptionnelles. De nombreux plugins et options sont disponibles de base, il y a beaucoup de choix pour les rendus de la vidéo et le fait de pouvoir alterner avec les autres logiciels de la suite Adobe rend le logiciel beaucoup plus complet. L'interface est très moderne et agréable pour travailler. J'adore utiliser ce logiciel, et je pense encore l'utiliser dans un futur lointain.

Desvantagens

Bien que Adobe Premiere Pro soit un logiciel très complet, certaines petites choses peuvent être améliorées. Par exemple le panneau d'étalonnage pourrait être un peu plus retravaillé. Si vous utilisez Adobe Premiere Pro juste pour assemblée quelques clips, je pense qu'un logiciel "plus simple" vous serait plus efficace. Sinon le dernier petit négatif, c'est au niveau de l'utilisation du GPU qui est un peu floue. Plus d'informations sur ce sujet serais la bienvenue.

• Setor: Mídia digital

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

One Of The Best Video Editing Softwares

Avaliado em 12/01/2022

Overall my experience with Adobe Premiere Pro has been very good because of my many years of using it. It allows me to edit videos for my YouTube channel, for business or even for mobile apps like Instagram or Tik Tok. It takes some getting used to because of its overwhelming configurations but when you use it more and more you start to feel more comfortable.

Vantagens

The best thing about this software is its multi-purpose use. If you're a new video editor that's making funny videos for your friends or someone making a short film for a festival Adobe Premiere Pro is qualified for both. Professionals can use it knowing they have a lot of functions to create the vision they've been putting in their head, including special effects, animations, tracking shots, etc... But if you're just looking to create a small montage of video and pictures for a school project Premiere Pro allows you to do just that. It sounds cheesy but really the only limit this software has is your imagination, although that is to say that this is more specific to editing videos and not making special effects (which there are more specialized programs for things like that)

Desvantagens

What I liked least about this is just how complicated it can be for a novice or even an intermediate user. Because there's so many things that you can do in this program there's a lot of options that can be toggled or opened that could make the software do things that maybe you don't want to do. Even accidentally pressing a single key on your keyboard could do something and now you're unsure how to revert back because you don't know what you did. It's also not very easy on the eyes as a beginner because there's just so many options and windows on screen that it almost gives a bit of anxiety to someone who just wants to put a few clips together for a YouTube video.

Faisal faruque R.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Hollywood-level Video Production for Everyone!

Avaliado em 26/12/2021

From the very first day of my agency life, I have been using Adobe Premiere Pro as a daily driver. Although my agency is small, I have two full-time video editors including me. All of us rely on this single tool for editing videos. Even if we need to use any animation or VFX on our video, we can easily do that with another Adobe tool named After Effects. Since all of the tools by Adobe works seamlessly among them, I don't have to worry about compatibility. This video editor fully supports my Nvidia GPU lineup and it can harness the maximum potential of the GPU. So, my rendering time has decreased a lot and I can easily deliver the final product within the deadline.

Vantagens

Adobe Premiere Pro is the best video editor in the market right now. I am pretty confident about my statement because I have already used almost all the alternatives. I tried to get used to some other video editing software initially, but every time I got back to Adobe Premiere Pro. The software is quite easy to use. Besides, it gives me the flexibility to customize the editing panel. I use a multi-monitor setup and I can get the best out of my mammoth setup using this software. I have to use various Adobe products on a daily basis in my agency, this is why I found this tool quite easy to learn. The UI and the core principle are similar to Photoshop and Illustrator. Also, the integration of this tool with my workflow is outstanding. I can use the Adobe Creative Cloud to sync my progress among multiple devices. Overall, no matter what I am doing about video production, I will not be able to live without this magic tool.

Desvantagens

While Adobe Premiere Pro is more than perfect, there are some things that I think can be improved. The color grading panel can be a bit more developed. I really like the color grading panel of DaVinci Resolve. So, if they can make the panel a bit better it would be awesome. I know there are a lot of templates available on the internet for Premiere Pro. But if Adobe can make an official repository of user-submitted templates and effects, that would be highly beneficial for the new users. Sometimes, the integration with GPU drivers can be a bit troublesome. This should be made more seamless and easier.

Filmora

Razões para mudar para o Adobe Premiere Pro

I was thinking of using Filmora because some of my friends said it is much easier to use. Besides, I will get preinstalled templates with that. While the statement is true and it has some advantages over the Premiere Pro, I still decided to stick with the Adobe software. It's because the Premiere Pro is currently considered the industry standard for video production. Also, I didn't notice any drop in video quality in adobe Premiere Pro while exporting my videos into different formats. The customer support of the Adobe team is superb and I found it more suitable for my agency.
Jesse D.
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Expensive, But Worthwhile If You Need Video

Avaliado em 23/11/2021

Learning Premiere Pro has been a steep learning curve, at a high cost in terms of time and money (relative to other digital subscriptions) but it has been useful to have the option to produce professional videos, or at least as professional as I am able to with where my skills are at now, with obvious room for improvement.

Vantagens

The positive aspect of Premiere Pro is simply that it is the real deal in terms of video editing. With it it's possible for even a beginner to produce somewhat professional-looking videos, at least so far as basic features like transitions go. Even early on in the steep learning curve, there are features such as automatically removing reverberation, echo etc which improve audio quality considerably, at the touch of a button. There are plenty of advanced features which realistically only professionals are likely to ever use (or perhaps even to understand). It is, after all, the professional suite which has the market share of professional Creatives.

Desvantagens

As video editing is only a small part of what I do, this software is very expensive. It is by far the most costly of my software subscriptions, yet I use it less than others. If I used it any less, I would cancel my subscription and opt for alternatives which only require a one-off purchase. But, again, Premiere Pro has the market for professional video editors. I wish they would have a kind of half-subscription, with limited features or limited numbers of exports per month.

Razões para escolher o Adobe Premiere Pro

Premiere Pro is obviously orders of magnitude more advanced in terms of what it can do, but it's also orders of magnitude more expensive. I wanted to try the additional features of Premiere Pro, and they have been worthwhile (so far).

Razões para mudar para o Adobe Premiere Pro

I mostly work on a PC, and also I use Lightroom and Photoshop, making the Adobe suite a good deal. But for Mac users who only need to edit video, Final Cut is arguably a better deal, being a one-off payment.
Claud W.

Mixed emotions but Mostly Good

Avaliado em 29/10/2021

Very simple and easy to use but because of that error message bug stating that it's shutting down and you don't know when it's coming so that always makes me nervous but as long as I keep autosaving manually, that's great.

Vantagens

This software works so well in my business and what I do in media as a video editor, when I first use this software at first glance it was just a bit intimidating but once I took my time looking through I realise that it had a very intuitive design and easy to use and my favourite feature using this software is that essential graphics panel, omg I love that part cause am really not great with graphics but they made it so simple and easy as drag an drop.

Desvantagens

well, I'd say the cons of using the software is the problem that most persons have and it's that BUG/ Error message that will just randomly pop up stating "Sorry, a serious error has occurred" and that they shutting down the software, that recks my heart every time cause it happens anytime when you least expect it, worst when the project wasn't autosaved omg, you'd have to start all over again.

DaVinci Resolve

Razões para escolher o Adobe Premiere Pro

I switched from using Final cut pro cause at the time premiere pro was offering so much more and also that's what most of the pros were using.

Razões para mudar para o Adobe Premiere Pro

I chose adobe pp over these alternatives cause it was just cheaper doing the subscription at the time cause even tho it'd of been great to just make a one time purchase with DaVinci but it's a lot of cash and I didn't have that at that time.
Angel G.
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

A very powerful tool, but maybe a bit complicated for beginners

Avaliado em 17/10/2021

I've been using this editing software for almost 7 years, and all I could say is that is a great software in which you can import or create fantastic animations/ transitions / titles. It's totally friendly with the Adobe ecosystem. And if you got a very descent, or high quality hardware (16gb RAM at least), you'll have professional results. But in case you're a newcomer, you must know it might not be so easy to use at first. All you can do is practice, or look for a course/guide. Don't worry, it'll work out!

Vantagens

Premiere Pro is almost like everyone's main editing software, even Hollywood movies are sometimes edited here. That tells you a lot about its reputation.
- It offers you almost endless possibilities of editing.
- Works with proxies, so it becomes easier to edit if using heavy archives (it creates a low resolution archive of your original media but just for editing, so it saves memory and resources from your computer)
- As it being part of the Adobe ecosystem, you can import or temporarily work with direct Photoshop, Audition, and more Adobe software projects. So you can be editing some audio at Audition, and then immediately head it over your Premiere project. And if there's something wrong, just go back to Audition without even closing any of the software, fix it, and then go back. Pretty quick and useful!
- Frequent autosaving feature could save and entire night of work.

Desvantagens

So, what's not so good about Premiere:

- Compatibility of the archives: due to constant upgrades/ almost annual new versions, everytime you work on a newer version of Premiere, all of your current projects here won't be able to open on past editions, so it can be a bit of trouble. Specially if you're a beginner and not so aware of this kind of restrictions. For example, working on Adobe Premiere 2019 and changing the computer in which you'll continue editing? Better be sure you're having AP 2019, or posterior. Otherwise, you'll get stuck.

- When you're new into this software, you might find it difficult to work with, due to the vast variety of options, customizable features, predetermined transitions and effects, and even the interface design might confuse you at first.

- Also, being a high reputation editor, and offering so much as Premiere does, brings up a high cost subscription for the license. This could be kind of OK if it was a single payment, but unfortunately, it's paid monthly/annual. So it hits hard for those with not very high incomes (students, newcomers, freelancers, etc.) .

-Despite the chance of being able to create a low quality archive for editing purposes (proxies), it still requires kind of high specifications for working on a very efficient way (not slowing down or freezing sometimes).

Cristhian josue J.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Adobe Premiere Pro, an ideal video editor for any Youtuber

Avaliado em 02/09/2021

Personally, after testing this video editor for so long, I have become very used to it, I like what it has to offer and it almost always does everything I ask for, sadly it doesn't allow me to create presets in some aspects like audio mixing, but generally, we can customize many functions of this video editor.

I use other Adobe software regularly so the investment in Premiere Pro is less expensive, maybe it is not the best video editor, but it is a very good one and you will always find a tutorial to create what you have in mind.

Vantagens

I like Adobe Premiere Pro, it's a highly powerful software and I can always achieve great quality in every project I do in this video editor, sometimes I imagine Adobe Premiere as a sandbox, I can always create something from 0 in this video editor because it allows me to build and develop all aspects of a video or major post-production without the need to have to resort to other software to complete my idea.

I personally believe that Adobe Premiere Pro is the ideal video editor for people who are familiar with photoshop and enjoy it because just like with that photo editor, the possibilities with Adobe Premiere are endless.

Desvantagens

The Adobe Premiere Pro interface is disgusting, it's full of many menus and divisions that sometimes we will not use or simply aren't useful for our workflow, we can edit the video editor view, but at first, it looks very saturated and this makes us wonder where to start.

We can only buy Premiere Pro if we pay the subscription to the Adobe suite, so if we only want to use a video editor, it can be expensive and not suitable for all budgets. So I would only recommend Premiere Pro for the multitasking editor who likes the workflow of the Adobe software and who can take advantage of the whole Adobe bundle

Ammar A.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Is Adobe Premiere Worth Buying and Working With it ?

Avaliado em 22/02/2022

More than 6 years of experience used to export videos to ( YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Tik Tok ).

Vantagens

After a long experience of use that lasted more than 6 years, I did not use any other program because
Adobe Premiere Pro provided me with all the things I needed in one program , instead of moving to more than one program and getting one of the features.
Easy to use, cheap in price compared to other programs that have the same features.
Adobe Premiere Pro has a great speed in exporting video, that's why you don't have to worry about wasting time.
Every time a new version of the software is released, I look forward to downloading it from Adobe Creative Cloud, because I'm sure there is a great feature in each new version that will save you time over time.
The feature that helped me a lot is saving the project automatically. In the event of forgetting, power outages, or device malfunctions, Adobe Premiere saves your project every certain period of time determined by the user.
Keyboard shortcuts saved me a lot of time to finish the project, they are a treasure for the user's time.
To conclude and be honest, I do not dispense with this program and do not expect that I can live without it.

Desvantagens

The advantage of D3 compared to Adobe After Effects is weak , I wish this feature was as strong as Adobe AE.
Because I use a lot in the program to write, Adobe Premiere Pro does not provide many types and shapes of beautiful fonts compared to Adobe Photoshop.

Andile A.
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001-5 000 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Adobe Premiere Pro Is Simply The Best!

Avaliado em 15/12/2021

I get gigs from companies and individuals, asking me to edit their promotional videos, also local artists looking to make music videos. Premier Pro helps me deliver what is exactly required of the video, allowing me to be creative and execute as is, at very good video quality. It just brings everything to life and I really enjoy editing with it and get lost doing it, forgetting that there is more to life. Its a great experience, especially when you know how to navigate it.

Vantagens

I like that It allows you to edit any footage, either from your phone or a professional camera. It has a variety of tools that allows your creativity to go on another level, from making cool music videos with VHS effects, to filmmaking editing, all done by the same editing software. I like that with the tools that it has, it is relatively affordable.

Desvantagens

I hate that the software can not be just used on any pc, it needs very strong computer specs and its RAM is massively high, you need at least 8G Ram to get it to work properly on your pc but it isn't fast enough when rendering. Secondly, it sucks that you have to pay subscriptions for, though they may be low. It is highly complex for people who aren't professional video editors. I used to spend hours on YouTube trying to understand how to navigate around the whole thing. There are still some features or tools I am not familiar with but I can confidently say I know my way around the software after a long struggle.

Mohammad A.

Photographer's Friend Program

Avaliado em 31/10/2021

An indispensable application for video editing, because it has a very easy interface, and this is one of its best advantages. It does not consume a lot of computer hardware, as is the case in the Adobe After Effects program, and new users can easily master it.

Vantagens

- It is one of the wonderful programs in video editing, as it is very easy to deal with.
- An easy-to-use interface and you can control it freely and change the location of the tabs as you like.
- It has many effects that help photographers to greatly shorten the work of editing videos.
- Contains many educational courses online.
- You can download free or paid add-ons for transitions and text effects.
- Easy for beginners in video editing, where you can learn the basic tools in just three days

Desvantagens

There are not many disadvantages because it is a complement to the After Effects program and not a reliable program to edit the entire video
- The library of basic ready-made effects in the program is not extensive and needs to make some updates.
- You cannot complete an entire project on the program, you must resort to After Effects in most cases.
- When one of the video files is lost, it will not be retrieved until you restart the program.
- There is a slow synchronization of video with sound in some devices that do not have a powerful processor and RAM.
- It doesn't work with PDF files, I don't know why

Jonathan D.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Has gotten better

Avaliado em 13/02/2022

Vantagens

Easier to pick up than After Effects and has a nicer user interface.

Desvantagens

Premiere Pro is no stranger to crashing but has been pretty nicely optimized for M1 chips.

Some features are not designed with efficiency in mind compared to other video editors such as the trimming functions.

Adobe has some of the most inadequate customer support in existence.

VEGAS Pro

Razões para mudar para o Adobe Premiere Pro

I am more used to Premiere Pro.
Melia S.

I've been using Premiere Pro since 2012

Avaliado em 15/03/2022

Overall, it can be a pretty expensive software for a hobbyist. But as a full-time freelance video editor, there's really no better option than Premiere Pro. It's my bread and butter. I couldn't be doing the work I do without this program. Now that I'm fully versed on the software, I LOVE the features and flexibility. The hiccups along the way can be a pain, but I whole-heartedly recommend this software for any professional in the space.

Vantagens

I love how many features there are. There are a ton of built-in features, tools, shortcuts, and options. In some cases, there are multiple ways to solve a single problem and the ability to choose the workflows that work best for an individual is invaluable. I also appreciate that Adobe is aiming to make Premiere Pro more intuitive, automated, and cross-device compatible. I also love that there are software plug-ins from other third-party vendors that can stack on top of the Premiere platform. That adds a whole new layer of usability and convenience.

Desvantagens

There are bugs occasionally, sometimes major ones. Every now and then, my work is interrupted by a few hours of troubleshooting where I need to restart the project, uninstall/reinstall the software, or try strange workarounds. These sometimes happen right after the software is updated, so I always make sure I'm not in the middle of major project deliverables before updating the software.

Nadish H.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The best video editing software

Avaliado em 04/03/2022

Overall, I love working on Adobe Premiere Pro, I love to explore features of Premiere Pro to enhance my projects. I watch video tutorials to learn new tips and tricks. Adobe Premiere Pro is a software that I spent most of my working hours on :)

Vantagens

Although Adobe Premiere Pro is full of useful features and options, but the thing that I love most about Adobe Premiere Pro is the fast rendering that saves my hours. :)

Desvantagens

The only thing that I like least about Adobe Premiere Pro is that it crashes sometimes during the work. But Its my habit is to incremental save my project that always saves my life when the software crashes. :)

Conor A.
  • Setor: Gestão da educação

The ONLY tool you need for Non-Linear Editing

Avaliado em 27/01/2022

After making the switch from Final Cut Pro a few years ago, I can happily say that I'll never look back, especially with the Adobe Creative Suite's new optimizations for Apple Silicon-based Macs.

Vantagens

The connectivity between the entire Adobe Creative Suite is something I really underestimated until recent years, and can easily say this has doubled the speed of my workflow.

Desvantagens

Sometimes I have issues with opening projects in Media Encoder from within After Effects / Premiere Pro, but other than that - no issues!

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

The most complete video editing software

Avaliado em 10/10/2021

Overall, I think it's an amazing tool for editing, but if this is your first time editing on your computer, and you've never used Adobe programs before, this can be a bit difficult at first hand, the interface is not beginner-friendly. .

Vantagens

First of all, everything is customizable, which to edit videos is great, since you don't need to use external programs for many things. It also has a varied library of effects, and as far as I use it, everything can be done in this software. It also has a very large community, so if you have any questions about how to do something, someone has the solution for that on the internet.

Desvantagens

The only bad thing I see in this program are the bugs it has, no matter how powerful your computer is, it can crash at any moment out of nowhere.