Convirza

Call optimization and tracking solution

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

81 avaliações

Dr. Michael
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy to use telephone portal

Avaliado em 26/01/2019

Before Convirza, we had several different tracking lines across many different software platforms which required us to use different software and made it difficult to keep track of everything that we were doing. After switching to Convirza, we have a central location to customize our campaigns and review key metrics at a reasonable pricing structure.

Vantagens

Convirza allows me to create multiple marketing campaigns, utilize local phone numbers, track my success rates and records the calls to allow my business to perform at its absolute best.

Desvantagens

I can't say anything bad about the software. It has been performing well.

Resposta do Convirza Traduzido para o Português

Thank you for the rocking review. This made our day!

Anais

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Easy to use and provides excellent information!

Avaliado em 29/09/2022

It has been great so far. Customer support has resolved our problems swiftly and even going the extra mile to help me with additional tools and training. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and our account representative, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been invaluable and always available for any urgent issues.

Vantagens

The software is very easy to use and provides several options. The customer support at Convirza is very professional and swift and will go the extra mile to resolve any issues you may have with a number or recording. They also take the time to follow up, which is something most companies don't do now. This software has been key factor to our advertising business as we can track calls and provide vital information to our clients.

Desvantagens

This may be there already and I don't know about it, but if the metrics could be personalized with very specific words, that would provide better readings.

Elanor

Convirza is a Good Product

Avaliado em 13/01/2018

Vantagens

We used Convirza for our telephony management for years. They were great to work with and provided us all the features we needed. We were able to route over 7,000 TFNs through them easily and track each TFNs response rate.

Desvantagens

Convirza's UI was a little outdated, some of our updates took a long time to make since we had to do them one at a time to each TFN. We could send in requests to Convirza to make those updates for us but it would sometimes take a couple weeks to get them completed.

Robin
  • Setor: Imobiliárias
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1 000 funcionários

Avaliado em 30/09/2022

Great customer service team!

Vantagens

The product is very user friendly and easy to use.

Desvantagens

My only current wish is that we had a dedicated person we can reach out to when we run into a problem and not a generic support email.

Hi Robin,

Thank you so much for your feedback! We appreciate the opportunity to work with you. I will send you an email shortly to ensure you have direct access to our team.

Thanks again!

James Walker
COO

Andrew

Convirza Review

Avaliado em 22/01/2019

Overall, we're very pleased with the information and services of Convirza.

Vantagens

The Convirza software has become essential to our business because it proves - without any doubt - the value our advertising services are bringing to our clients.

Desvantagens

The software reports are good, but not great. They are slow to load, and are not as complete as we feel they could be. We've spoken with their staff about this, but they've been slow to integrate our requested update.

Resposta do Convirza Traduzido para o Português

We really appreciate your review. We love that our product helps prove value to your clients. Thanks for your feedback regarding the reports, we will ensure this gets the highest level of visibility.

Thanks again for being part of the Convirza family!

Tammy

Call Tracking and Recording

Avaliado em 07/10/2022

Good

Vantagens

I like to see who called, how long was the call, did it convert and who answered the call

Desvantagens

The new dashboard. I like the old dashboard

Joe
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Solid, all around call tracking provider with great support

Vantagens

Conviza's support staff is the best thing they have going for them.

Desvantagens

The interface and options for managing routes is a little clunky. I still wish it was possible to move routes between groups without contacting support, but hopefully they'll fix that in time.

Hi Joe,

Thank you for your kind words! We definitely have the best support team in SaaS! And thank you for the feedback! We are currently redesigning the provisioning portion of the platform to streamline the functionality and improve the interface. We will be sure to let you know as soon as it becomes available.

Best,

James Walker
COO

Jay
  • Setor: Aparelhos médicos

IndeeLift

Avaliado em 27/09/2022

Product works as advertised. Customer service is impeccable.

Vantagens

Call recordings are good quality - logs/metrics are easy to navigate on site.

Desvantagens

None that I am aware of.

Cj
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Convirza is a must!

Avaliado em 30/09/2022

Convirza not only makes the process easy through their user friendly interface, but if you find yourself in need of their support, you will have someone knowledgable and friendly helping you within minutes. I have been working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and he is always going above and beyond to ensure that I have everything I need to be successful.

Vantagens

Not only is Convirza helpful, and a necessity for call attribution, but they are continually adding and upgrading their offerings to remain a leader in the space. AND, if that's not enough, their customer service is absolutely second to none.

Desvantagens

I have no complaints about Convirzra at all.

William
  • Setor: Construção
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Great call tracking company

Avaliado em 29/09/2022

Great. Giving me incite into what is working and not working.

Vantagens

Easy to use. Dashboard is clear and easy to understand.

Desvantagens

I would like to be able label the tags.

Vincent
  • Setor: Automotivo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The Convirza Call Tracking & Recording Platform Is Easy To Use!

Avaliado em 19/08/2019

Very happy with the price, support, easy to use the software and the quality of the calls.

Vantagens

The price of the Convirza call tracking numbers compared to other companies with a similar product is much lower. The Convirza support is very easy to talk to a real person, other companies you only can email or leave a message. I have been setting up and using call tracking for over 15 years and this company had an easy to use interface. It is very easy to pick from a whole list of numbers to get the one number I want other companies will only assign you a number and you have no control over the number they give you.

Desvantagens

It is hard to pronounce and say the company name Convirza, it is also hard to remember how to spell the name.

Alternativas consideradas

Marchex

Razões para escolher o Convirza

They were very expensive and hard to use

Software anterior

CallSource

Razões para mudar para o Convirza

Marchex is more expensive, support is slow, you rarely ever get them to answer their phone, you get assigned one phone number, you can not choose from all of the available numbers.
Susan

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Very Useful For Our Business

Avaliado em 18/12/2020

Convirza allows us to see which advertising is working for our clients and which is not. This is extremely beneficial when working with clients on where to spend their advertising dollars.

Vantagens

Being able to show our clients exactly how many calls they receive from their advertising has been a great tool for our company. There are many features that Convirza provides that make my job easier as well. Overall, we are very happy with this software.

Desvantagens

The reports take a very long time to load. Occasionally, the information provided about a call is inaccurate.

Shane
  • Setor: Bancos
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Convirza delivers big results for little money

Avaliado em 10/12/2020

As I stated previously we love that not only can we manage numbers on campaigns without having our IT team set up numbers internally, but the ability to review and coach is top notch. The AI makes it easier by listening and flagging calls as missed opportunities, etc. This makes it easy to get right in and listen to the high-priority calls.

Vantagens

I love the fact that not only can I assign numbers to campaigns and track the response rate outside of pageviews, opens, clicks, etc, i can now see calls and better yet, listen to calls. The sales managers can listen and coach and follow-up with the employees and customers alike.

Desvantagens

If I had to say anything it would be reusing numbers if needs be. Just mainly maintenance of ending campaign numbers and cleaning up the backlog of old campaigns. But that is an us thing, not a Convirza thing.

Monika

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best call tracking in the industry

Avaliado em 10/12/2020

The staff are always helpful and supportive. Im a longtime customer of Convirsa and find they are the most affordable and have a platform that is top notch, user friendly. I’ll never use any other service, only Convirza

Vantagens

This software is easy to use, affordable

Desvantagens

No cons. I’m very happy with everything Convirza offers.

Alternativas consideradas

CallFire

Razões para mudar para o Convirza

The support staff and the pricing is the best
Joscelyne
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Convirza - A Great Option for Call Tracking

Avaliado em 20/11/2020

My overall experience has been very positive. I recommend this product to anyone that works in marketing, advertising, or market research. Actually, this could be great for managers, too, who need to make sure their staff is answering the company phones correctly, too.

Vantagens

This software is very easy to use, affordable, and extremely helpful. Not only can you create several tracking numbers, you can also label them into categories based on what they are being used for. For instance, I use this program to create tracking numbers for my social media ads. It has a label category I can choose that specifically says "facebook: paid ads." This makes reading a report very easy. I also like the playback feature that allows me to identify calls/callers and play back the recorded conversation. This makes it easy to "secret shop" my clients to make sure that they are answering the phones properly and mentioning all the right promotions. At $30/month for I believe up to 10 phone numbers, you really can't beat this program. Especially since you can pull reports, etc. Their customer service is great, too. Very responsive and helpful team.

Desvantagens

There really isn't much I can say that I dislike about Convirza.

Scott

Great call tracking solution

Avaliado em 03/12/2020

Vantagens

Ease of use and implementation, comparatively low price

Desvantagens

I prefer the older online reports, but they are still available

Tyler
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Call Tracking Made Simple

Avaliado em 09/12/2019

We've seen great results.

Our clients love the fact that they get emails from Convirza with a simple link that allows them to listen to their calls. As a bonus, Convirza can be paired with Google Analytics for seamless integration.

Vantagens

- It creates transparency with our clients
- The recorded calls help our clients train their staff
- A good way to evaluate and monitor new campaigns or strategies

Desvantagens

- UX could use a refresh, but beyond that, Convirza does exactly what we need it to do — track calls

Matt
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Direct mail tracking

Avaliado em 25/01/2019

I have been with Convirza for almost 4 years. It is a critical asset to my business. Overall I have been very pleased

Vantagens

I like the ease of use for this product and the ease of use for the dashboard.

Desvantagens

The newer platform is very challenging to demonstrate on a mobile device!
Also when we switched platforms, I noticed we saw a substantial spike in automated calls hangups etc,

Matt,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review and being part of our Convirza family for 4 years! We have made strides in the last year to improve the overall ease of use of the product and will continue look at ways to improve it on mobile.

Thanks again!

John
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

Invaluable tool for Customer Service and Marketing Stats

Avaliado em 25/01/2019

I’m glad to have Convirza as a partner.

Vantagens

It provides us with invaluable insight into our customer service processes and well as statistics on marketing efforts.

Desvantagens

It works very well! If I had to find something to request, UI could use a little refinminent, but it is still a very effective tool.

Hi John,

We certainly value our partnership with you as well. Thank you so much for the review! This is what gets us up in the morning and keeps us going all day - providing tools to help customers like you.

Thanks again for the review and being part of the Convirza Family.

Marina
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Good service, decent product

Avaliado em 10/12/2020

overall has been good, but could be better in terms of reporting and features

Vantagens

it has been reliable and works well enough. customer service has been responsive

Desvantagens

some of the reporting features don't work well and I wish they had other types of reports. Also would like to see texting feature that is not too hard to use

GAYLE
  • Setor: Construção

Convirza saved the day!

Avaliado em 23/11/2020

Convirza helps us keep track of our advertising

Vantagens

This product is fairly easy to use but even when it isn't they have wonderful customer service that helps you thru whatever you are trying to do!

Desvantagens

I haven't found anything that I don't like.

Cindy
  • Setor: Suprimentos e equipamentos para empresas
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Convirza works great for our needs!

Avaliado em 10/12/2020

Convirza has been great for our program. I am easily able to manage incoming calls and follow up on missed calls with the recorded calls and voicemail feature.

Vantagens

Ability to listen to recordings of past calls for review or follow up. Thorough records of calls received, answered, and duration of each call.

Desvantagens

My only suggestion would be possibly updating the user interface.

Mike
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Good way to track and monitor phone responses

Avaliado em 18/01/2019

The company has been great to work with. When we first started with them, we had to bring over hundreds of numbers from Call Source for our clients, and they were great in facilitating that transfer. There was an instance, too, where our account rep went way above and beyond and actually recorded audio for us to be used in place of the computer voiced whisper message. Love the people there.

Vantagens

Easy to learn. Data provided is useful, especially the ability to listen to calls.

Desvantagens

No matter which browser I use when setting up campaigns and assigning numbers, the process is slow. I have the best luck in Chrome.

Mike,
Thank you so much for feedback! We really appreciate you highlighting how easy our software is to learn. And we pride ourselves on data.

Thanks again for being a member of the Convirza family.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Great Customer Service

Avaliado em 02/12/2021

Vantagens

Integration is easy, the customer support team are very helpful in set up and when making changes.

Desvantagens

The interface could use some updating. With volume, sometimes the system works slowly, and it can be frustrating. The customer support team is always there to help if things are troublesome.

Diana
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1 000 funcionários

Works for our needs!

Avaliado em 02/12/2021

Vantagens

Ease of use and client services, I feel Convirza highly values our partnership. Quick response to all our inquiries and always ready to respond with a sense of urgency whenever we encounter an issue.

Desvantagens

Some things seem to be still in development.