Selzy

4,8 (110)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Plataforma de e-mail marketing de preço acessível

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

Avaliado em 23/09/2022

Foi uma ótima experiência

Foi uma ótima experiência

Vantagens

Fiquei bastante impressionado com o suporte, eles realmente conheciam o produto. Me ajudaram com todos os problemas e dúvidas que tive

Desvantagens

Algumas vezes a resposta do servidor foi um pouco lenta

Venkatesh
Venkatesh
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Email Marketing Software everyone must have

Avaliado em 24/12/2022

Vantagens

I did my research and found selzy one of the best email marketing tools out there, it's so easy to use, has extensive features, and works as described, I was looking for an email marketing software that made creating and sending beautiful emails a breeze and selzy does that and so much more, it's a one-stop solution for all your email marketing needs and it's on a budget, I am able to create beautiful emails and newsletters for my clients and drive loads of traffic to my business website with selzy, highly recommended for all marketers out there.

Desvantagens

The only con I found till now is its lifetime deal validity date mentioned as valid for 10 years from the date of purchase

Anamika

Affordable Email Marketing Solution

Avaliado em 17/09/2023

Vantagens

Selzy is affordable solution for email marketing compaigns. We can send outstanding email using the inbuilt templates to the multiple customers at one go simultaneously. I like drag and drop feature that saves my time in email writing. Also we can import contacts from CSV file easily. It provides rich content to our email that helps in improving our sales productivity and client satisfaction as well as builds trust. Easy to integrate with 3rd party tools like WordPress. Customer support available 24/7.

Desvantagens

Selzy is affordable solution as compared to other in this category. Perfect solution for digital marketing companies. No issue for us. We are fully satisfied.

Nabilla
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

Templates in Russian, wish it was all translated to English

Avaliado em 25/01/2023

I like the no-frills UI/UX & ease of use. It helps me generate campaigns better. Automation helps as well. Customer support were warm & very helpful. Only wish their viber & SMS function isn't as expensive.

Vantagens

This software was pretty easy to use. It just required a few hours of tinkering to work out the best workflow for my monthly campaigns. I especially love their timely customer support. Their help library is also pretty helpful when they are offline.

Desvantagens

The built-in templates for email sign-ups had a few choices but they were mostly in Russian. I didn't know this when I bought it off Appsumo and not all of them are editable if you want to change it to English or another language

Shristi
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

Incredible Email Marketing Automation Solution

Avaliado em 01/09/2023

Vantagens

I'm using this email automation tool from the past 9 months. My experience with this email automation tool is fabulous. It saves my time in email marketing automation as well as reduce human errors. It offers various features like we can add signature, verify the emails and domains. Also it gives high grade security to our mails. It increases our productivity. It has inbuilt template also we can develop or designed as per the needs. Overall perfect tool for every single and large organisation.

Desvantagens

Nothing as such. It is very helpful for us for doing email marketing automation. Also it is very affordable solution. I love Selzy.

Jyoti
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Secure Email Management Tool

Avaliado em 02/09/2023

Vantagens

Selzy is very user-friendly, fast , secure and reliable email automation tool in the market. Easy to send emails to the clients without any human errors. Easy to promote the product as well as service in the market with this wonderful tool. It offers various templates that saves our time in email marketing.

Desvantagens

Selzy paid version is little bit costlier then other solutions available in the market.

Ankit

Selzy the Email Management App

Avaliado em 08/10/2023

Vantagens

Selzy helps in writing professional marketing emails because it has various awesome templates. Also we can add signature and send the bulk emails to the clients within few mins. It is very secure and robust email automation app. Customer support is also very supportive and always available to help. Tool is also reasonable in pricing. Tracking of email is really straight forward.

Desvantagens

No dislike for me. Selzy is overall perfect app for me. Easy to track or manage bulk emails without any problem. It saves our time and reduce human errors.

Subhanki

Best Marketing Campaign

Avaliado em 03/10/2023

Overall very good experience with Selzy. Other than service I didnt find any issue with Selzy.

Vantagens

Easy to use & it has very user friendly user interface. Automate & scheduling the mail is useful. Easy to track the mail & it has option to segregate the audience according to their demography, age & gender so, target marketing is easier & effective.

Desvantagens

Customer should be improved their response time & if they solve the issue earlier would be helpful

• Setor: Software
  • Porte da empresa: 501 - 1 000 funcionários

Enhanced Email Experience: Selzy's Intriguing Spam Detection Feature

Avaliado em 07/08/2023

I have had a flawless experience with Selzy's email marketing platform, employing its cutting-edge tools for spam detection, real-time email monitoring, and encryption to improve user interface and customer service. This has led to a satisfying and secure email marketing trip.

Vantagens

I like the email marketing platform Selzy for its useful techniques such as real-time email monitoring, advanced spam detection, and robust encryption, which enhance my overall email marketing experience.

Desvantagens

Businesses may enhance their user interface and customer service by utilizing Selzy's, which includes real-time email monitoring, effective spam filtering, and safe encryption. This results in a more seamless and gratifying experience for their consumers.Other than that, I had no problems with Selzy.

Rahul
  • Setor: Pesquisa

Very useful

Avaliado em 15/11/2023

It has been good.Veey reliable and cost effective..we can use it for sending business oriented emails..very good for people who have built startups..customer support is top notch.

Vantagens

Selzy enables to send customized emails, the drag and drop option is very useful for sending emails at ease.We have used selzy for email marketing where lot of emails can be sent at one go.

Desvantagens

I liked the overall product and I didn't find any difficulty

• Setor: Contabilidade
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The best ever, the fantastic product..!

Avaliado em 25/08/2023

Through my work, I have benefited a lot from the ease of publishing e-marketing and identifying data for the development of the company's marketing. Really, a program that I have benefited from a lot due to the ease of working with it, its system and marketing tools.

Vantagens

A product that cleans digital marketing measures and is easy to use and helps to grow in e-commerce.

Desvantagens

An advanced and easy-to-use program that makes it the best.

Nate
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

Super Helpful for Business Growth

Avaliado em 28/10/2023

Great experience, I continue to use them for my email marketing and follow up campaigns for lead generation.

Vantagens

I love that their pricing was low for bulk email sends, this allowed me to do tons of A-B testing on headlines and copy to my contact lists. They have a great support team and all around one of the best platforms for sure.

Desvantagens

They have a lot of features and options, so if you've never done email marketing it might feel a little daunting but their knowledge section or help section gives step by step directions so this solves that concern.

Priyanka

Fabulous Email Management Software

Avaliado em 16/09/2023

Vantagens

This tool helps in every single task related to email management like email automation, email tracking, email signature and email marketing. We can send bulk email to the customer or clients with awesome content using the inbuilt templates by doing email automation. It reduces human error as well as increase productivity and organisation value in the market.

Desvantagens

Tool is not affordable for small organisation and free plan offers limited features for email management tasks.

prossy
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde
  • Porte da empresa: 51 - 200 funcionários

favorite software

Avaliado em 10/09/2023

marketing our services has been simplified ever since we started using selzy

marketing our services has been simplified ever since we started using selzy

Vantagens

this software ahs helped build emails that we use for our campaigns to boost our sales , they have 24/7 support even with a free plan . we can send unlimited emails to our clients and boost our sales with selzy, additionally the user interface is so intuitive and easy to navigate

Desvantagens

this software is so expensive to pay for monthly

Vinoth

Start Your Email Marketing with Selzy

Avaliado em 11/08/2023

Vantagens

Best User Friendly Interface.Easy to create a Campaign with attractive visualizations.Helps a lot in sending campaign and making analysis of the result.Everyone can start email marketing with Selzy.Best Support Centre.

Desvantagens

Lack of integration with other Software.Need more templates.

Marián
  • Setor: E-Learning

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I tried SELZY responsibly and remained loyal to them

Avaliado em 20/01/2023

I originally bought a 2-fold Selzy package, but (I use several emailing services) then I returned one package. Over time it turned out that SELZY suits me best in many ways - and I regretted not keeping both packages (for 2x the number of contacts).

Vantagens

I use several systems for sending emails, but SELZY works best for me. What I love the most is the "one-click email to those who haven't opened the message" feature. I also highly highlight over 100 emsil templates that are extremely good. Selzy also has automation - it looks really good (the truth is, my English is weak - I use a translator, so I haven't tried the automation yet).

Desvantagens

As I already stated - I don't know English very well :-( That's why I would welcome the possibility to switch languages - but not even 99% of all applications have such an option.

Sneha
  • Porte da empresa: 201 - 500 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Selzy best Product for Email Marketing..!!

Avaliado em 22/09/2023

This is extremely satisfied while working with Selzy and would recommend others to work for the same too, overall best experience I had with this product.

Vantagens

When I started using this product, I really liked the way it was working and helping me out in any campaigns. This is very good for email marketing and security, it helps to make emails and customized templates with the help of this product.

Desvantagens

I just got one thing which i do not like that their customer service is quite low not that much but yes that was little bit, otherwise I really like this product.

Arun

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Marketing Campaign with Selzy

Avaliado em 21/08/2023

Overall excellent experience with Selzy & Advance Analytics feature provides more insights about past campaign activity is more helpful for a marketing team

Vantagens

Best integration features & more templates are available which helps to write a professional email campaignAdvanced analytics features helps to understand the past campaign activity & helps to improve in futureCustomer response is on-time & provide good support

Desvantagens

More template addition would be helpful. Other than that everything is good with Selzy

Honest
  • Setor: Petróleo e energia
  • Porte da empresa: 11 - 50 funcionários

Email marketing

Avaliado em 08/08/2023

Vantagens

It is easy for creating emails and MMS

Desvantagens

Cheaper and effective to use and creating newsletter

Ash
  • Porte da empresa: 201 - 500 funcionários

Powerfull application for Email Marketing

Avaliado em 07/09/2023

Vantagens

This application is super powerful and the best application that provides lots of functions in one place, This application provides lots of services like, email management, email tracking, and template creation, and the best part is price is also not much higher than other application and the tools are easy to use.

Desvantagens

Yes the website is buffering some time and take longs time to process.

Andreas
  • Setor: Entretenimento
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Value for money on Selzy

Avaliado em 24/12/2022

Vantagens

Selzy is an understandable email marketing tool for a person like me, not specifically a technology-driven one.

Desvantagens

They sometimes make updates after which it is not easy to understand where one can find the features that we always used.

MVSV Santosh
MVSV Santosh

Simplify Email Handling & Enhance Marketing Using Selzy

Avaliado em 31/08/2023

Vantagens

The best thing about Selzy is its ability to manage marketing emails with fantastic templates, simplifying the process

Desvantagens

Selzy pricing structure are a tad pricier than other platforms

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Game changer with outstanding features

Avaliado em 18/09/2023

Vantagens

The very important and great thing about Selzy is it's drag and drop feature, which helps user to design an eye catching emails with lesser technical knowledge and it creates the email campaigns very cool and easier

Desvantagens

Selzy provided you with outstanding features,and it comes with subscription model so that you need to pay to use it

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Ultimate pick for start ups

Avaliado em 14/09/2023

Vantagens

If you have start up then Selzy is best pick as it is accessible and volume of email will increase going forward when your business increases and coming to statistics it helps in tracking delivery rates.

Desvantagens

I love the emails templates in selzy and appreciate if they would include more and more number of templates.

Mohammed
  • Setor: Companhias aéreas/Aviação
  • Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

How Selzy is an easy to use and affordable marketing tool

Avaliado em 11/01/2024

Vantagens

The ease of use of all the platform's functionalities

Desvantagens

The web version insert in the newletter design seems cumbersome