SimplyMeet.me

O SimplyMeet.me é uma maneira simples de agendar reuniões.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

70 avaliações

Dr. Morgan
  • Setor: E-Learning

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Harmonizely is the most versatile calendar program

Avaliado em 15/01/2019

This is a great program that I plan to keep using for a long time to organize the many calls that I have to do with people in different time zones.

Vantagens

Harmonizely solves a problem that no other calendar/scheduler solves: the ability to incorporate and synchronize with other calendar types in addition to the big ones like Google. For example, I use Nextcloud, and no other scheduler program seems to be able to sync with it. Harmonizely does.
For me, everything else is a bonus, but there are some big bonuses: the developer is hyper-responsive to feedback, which is awesome. He implemented several features I suggested within just days. I also find it super easy to use, and likewise for my clients. At the price, it is a great program.

Desvantagens

It is still fairly early stage, so occasionally I have run into bugs, but every time the developer has fixed them quickly.

Ryan

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Harmonizely has been the best scheduling software I've used.

Avaliado em 10/08/2020

Harmonizely has streamilined my appointment scheduling immesely. No more back and forth emails to check schedules. I simply send the link to my booking link, and the person selects a time that works for them. It also automatically creates a Google Meet link at the time of booking which has been invaluable.

Vantagens

Harmonizely has a clean interface and is comparable to Calendly. What sets them apart, is the ability to work with almost any calendar system out there.

Desvantagens

Everything that you could ask for in a scheduling software is available. If features are missing, they can be requested on their Trello roadmap.

Calendly, Book Like A Boss e Amelia

Razões para escolher o SimplyMeet.me

The interface in Harmonizely was much cleaner. The booking landing page both integrates with my website better, and is a nicer user experience on it's own. Additionally, Google Meet video calls are automatically created at the time of booking, which was lacking in Book Like a Boss.

Book Like A Boss

Razões para mudar para o SimplyMeet.me

The developer's quick response to any issues and new feature requests really sets this software apart.
Stephen
  • Setor: Educação superior
  • Porte da empresa: 5 001-10 000 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Free tier offers a lot of functionality but product is buggy

Avaliado em 31/10/2022

Overall my experience of using the application is not bad but it is not great either and I would not want to subject my clients (students) to such a buggy interface.

Vantagens

SimplyMeet.me when compared to alternatives, such as Calendly, offers a lot of functionality for free. It is possible to create multiple meeting types, integrate with your own calendars, and customize the bookings page.

Desvantagens

The web application, unfortunately, is quite buggy offering in some situations a poor user experience. Booking slots do not always appear when they should and clicking to advance to next month can skip months. When reported to the dev team, their response was not that helpful even though they acknowledged the issue.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Simplymeet.me best work management and scheduling tool.

Avaliado em 30/08/2022

Simplymeet.me allowed me to better manage, plan my appointments and my work.

Vantagens

What I liked the most about this software is its calendar synchronization function in a single interface.

Desvantagens

What I liked least is the fact that it is not easy to use for beginners.

Razões para mudar para o SimplyMeet.me

I chose this software to better plan my work wherever I am.

EU-made scheduling that works with CalDAV Calendar Formats

Avaliado em 11/08/2020

The fact that we were early adopters of Harmonizely means that we can use incredibly personal URLs for all our meeting types. This looks super pro — and by playing with those URLs we can put a smile on our clients' faces.

Vantagens

The team behind this product is really personable and eager to help each user get a maximum benefit from using Harmonizely. I like that they're based in Europe, especially with the European Court of Justice saying that the US-EU Privacy Shield is not enough to satisfy GDPR requirements.
The tool works reliably and most importantly, lets you connect to pretty much any kind of calendar. Most other schedulers only work with Google Calendar, perhaps also Exchange — but not CalDav.

Desvantagens

Switching from a long-established tool like Acuity was a bit of a learning curve. At first, email customisation, screen translation etc. weren't where I expected to find those options. Also, we can no longer offer scheduling via our Facebook page (or at least it's less simple). But overall, those are tiny complaints compared to how well the tool works.

Chris

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Avoid the email tag game

Avaliado em 24/08/2020

Making it easy to set the times you are available and then let people book times and have the calendar managed automatically is a HUGE benefit.

Vantagens

I added harmonizely to my website late last year to help with my booking of coaching clients kusing Zoom. Then at the beginning of this year I added the ability for the speakers at TEDxRuakura to book within certain times for me and the other TEDxRukura coaches.
It has saved us so much time and administration (I hate admin!). Plus it is a HUGE plus that it integrates so well with Zoom which we have been using for coaching for the past 4 years.

Desvantagens

I did have some trouble with not being able to change calendars on a per "meeting type" basis. It meant that it would book my TEDxRuakura speakers on my personal google calendar and I had to manually copy it to the shared TEDxRuakura google calendar.

Razões para mudar para o SimplyMeet.me

Price, ease of use, referrals or testimonials.
Koen
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

Excellent alternative to Calendly

Avaliado em 12/08/2020

Especially in these covid-times our meetings now are more online than ever before. With Harmonizely clients are able to book slots for these online meetings, quick and easily.

Vantagens

Has all the bells and whistles you need and more. Easy to set-up. Easy to integrate on your own website. Great to be able to change branding and switch languages. Really satisfied with this software.

Desvantagens

I don't have anything negative to point out here.

Dubsado, Calendly e Book Like A Boss

Razões para escolher o SimplyMeet.me

This product has all the features Calendly has, gives you more for the same amount of money, is better looking and is easier to use.

Razões para mudar para o SimplyMeet.me

It does the job extremely well.
Robert
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Couldn't be more pleased with the system

Avaliado em 29/06/2022

It has cut down dramatically on the amount of admin time we spent trying to arrange meetings with clients and potential clients. It has also helped the sales team increase velocity and the successful close rate.

Vantagens

I love how simple it makes it for customers to arrange a demo time that works for them and for us.

Desvantagens

It doesn't have an integration with our CRM (Capsule) but I know it does it with some others via Zapier.

Csaba

A better Calendly alternative

Super satisfied!

Vantagens

It's cheaper than many of its rivals, yet it offers tons of great features and various other cool functionalities. Plus, it works like a charm, never had any issue with it.

Desvantagens

Implementation of new features on the roadmap could be faster

Michael
  • Setor: Esportes

Easy Tool for Organizing Online Appointments

Avaliado em 14/11/2022

Vantagens

- Google Calendar Sync- automted generation of Google Meet Link- simple rescheduling- easy customization

- no integration in Instagram possible (onle with simplyBOOK.me

Henry

Scheduling Made Easy

Avaliado em 28/08/2020

Vantagens

I really like Harmonizely, very easy to set up and just the right amount of features you'll actually use.

Best of all it makes scheduling ANYTHING a breeze, no more calling or emailing back and forth trying to find a time that works best for two people to meet.

Now as soon as a potential client is interested and it requires for us to speak further, I just simply share my calendar link with them and allow them to pick a time that works best around their schedule.

Since your able to create your own schedule prior, you already know it will be a good time for you as well.

For those of you who have never used an online scheduling application here's a quick rundown.

You create your available times in your personal calendar. So say you only want to be able to take appointments in your calendar from 12-4pm than those are the times available.

You can specify if they can pick from 30 minute or 45 minute meetings/calls any length of time you choose.

You can also choose a buffer in between meetings incase they run over or if you need to prep between them.

Best of all say you manually add something to your calendar, well Harmonizely will see you added something to your calendar and take those time slots off of your appointment booking page.

This way you don't double book. It will also send an appointment reminder to both parties, and you can have it ask pre-meeting question in your form.

Theres a few more case uses of how to get the most out of it, but that's the gist.

Desvantagens

Nothing that I can see so far. They are continuing to develop more features to the platform and so far nothing has gone wrong with using it.

Jérémy
  • Setor: Design
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

A very useful and promising scheduling tool

Avaliado em 23/08/2020

Vantagens

It's clean, useful and easy to set up, and most of it's growing : they seem to be very open to suggestions and want to make the app grow.

Since I am a customer, there were a lot of major updates, functionalities and new integrations with different services to make it the perfect solutions for everyone who needs to plan meetings.

They also offer custom domains for both the scheduling page and confirmation/reminder emails, which help in integrating Harmonizely inside a brand.

Desvantagens

At the time of writing this, there isn't an easy way to integrate the tool on a page of my own making (as a widget for Gutenberg/Elementor/a few lines of code to copy and paste, for example). They do provide access to the API, though, which is great, but I haven't had the time to dig deeper.

Razões para escolher o SimplyMeet.me

Calendly was too expensive and limiting, Harmonizely was promising.

Saskia
  • Setor: Mídia digital
  • Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

My go-to tool for appointments

Avaliado em 10/08/2020

It is very user friendly for both me and my invitees, the customer support responds quickly via chat and - very important for me - invitee-facing user interfaces are available in multiple languages (which is helpful if you, like me, make appointments with both local German and international English-speaking contacts. The only problem: Due to the current situation I wasn't able to use Harmonizely much because my use case is scheduling meetings and appearances at offline conferences and trade shows as a tech writer and speaker.

Vantagens

It is easy to set up and to integrate with my websites. I like the different event types for the multiple different categories of meetings I need.

Desvantagens

There isn't much to dislike. Only a small thing: Over half a year ago, I requested the feature of hiding unavailable dates before the first available day so that users don't have to click/scroll so much. That really user-experience improving feature request hasn't been implemented yet, but the developers were at least open to hear my suggestion.

Razões para mudar para o SimplyMeet.me

It was available as a very attractive life-time deal at a time where a big event was approaching for me. It was perfect timing and I didn't want to pay monthly for a Calendly subscription.
Jeremy
  • Setor: Software

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great online booking software with straight forward interface

Avaliado em 10/08/2020

Customer service has been amazing with really a pretty solid product.

Vantagens

All of the needed features are already built-in and just work. The team is continually building out new features or enhancing others off of what their clients are asking for!

Desvantagens

There are two nice to have features that would help out on administration.

- When you use your own custom URL that it wouldn't check against the Harmonizely url shortner to make sure the name/URL is unique. It should just check agaist the custom URL.
- Being able to manage all of the company's accounts. For example being able to login to team member accounts, tweak settings, copy/duplicate meeting types, etc. We can get around it but some additional features here would smooth things out.

Steven
  • Setor: E-Learning

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Rock-solid integration with usable, quick interface

Avaliado em 21/08/2020

I'm solving the issue of having to coordinate and offer dates/times for people on my calendar.

Vantagens

I loved how it integrated seamlessly with my Google Calendar operation. I operate about 20 different calendars within Google, and some competing SaaS I've tried offers "Google Calendar integration" but limit the number of calendars I can use (e.g. Doodle has a cap of 10). I like Harmonizely because it checks ALL of my calendars for availability, then offers users open times. I additionally like Harmonizely because there are multiple appointment URL's I can offer that offer different time ranges, each with their own settings.

Desvantagens

I'd recommend Harmonizely show all possible times for each day of the week. That way, users can more easily choose from the next 7 days of times. More customization options would be welcome!

David
  • Setor: Fotografia

Good riddance E-mail, welcome Harmonizely

Avaliado em 10/08/2020

I wanted to automate the booking process for quite some time but most solutions only support Google Calendar & iCloud. This product has definetly improved my business.

Vantagens

The way it works with my self hosted calender (via CalDAV on Nextcloud) is just wonderful. A client books a meeting (in my case a photoshoot) and it immediately shows up in my calendars, including phonenumber and E-mail address. This totally eliminates the need for any manual and error-prone calendar entries. I especially like, that the automated E-mail messages also include links to cancel or re-schedule booked appointments. This software has not only saved me hours of writing messages but also slightly increased the frequency people book my services.

Desvantagens

I am missing an option to customize the alert time which is 10 minutes by default. Also, it appears that the services are hosted in the United States which may pose a conflict in terms of the GDPR because data is partially stored on their systems (like upcoming dates in the dashboard).

Erica

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Simple to set up and simple to use

Avaliado em 10/08/2020

We've been able to partially automate our appointment setting function, saving lots of time.

Vantagens

Quick and easy to get set up and start using it.

Desvantagens

It would be good to have month calendar view for bookings. (And we're told his is under development now.)

Stephen

Easiest Way For Clients To Schedule Meetings

Vantagens

Love the customisation features that are available for the interface (scheduling page) that's presented to clients.
Easy to set up different meeting types.
Easy to integrate with Google calendar and Outlook calendar.
Simple to embed the scheduling page into a website page.

Desvantagens

There is scope to improve the function of displaying a single meeting type as opposed to embedding all active meeting types.

Razões para mudar para o SimplyMeet.me

Colleagues using Calendly identified some functionality issues. Harmonizely just appeared to have an easy to understand interface. Since using Harmonizely, a number of enhancements have been added, which only gives me more confidence that the developers will continue to maintain and improve it.
Geert
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Harmonizely helped me organize appointments

Avaliado em 13/05/2020

My work involves interviewing a lot of people throughout a couple of weeks. My schedule doesn't allow much flexibility - I usually manage +- 5 projects side-by-side. This leads to loads of scheduling conflicts and back-and-forth emailing. Using a PA isn't always helpful or time-saving.

Harmonizely let me 'open up' my schedule to interviewees and have them pick suitable times. A major time saver on both ends.

Vantagens

The integration with my calendar server (CalDAV) was flawless. This is a major plus over the competition.

Users found the process intuitive and needed very little assistance.

Desvantagens

It was sometimes hard to gauge for me if the boundaries I had set around an appointment were actually forced.

Razões para mudar para o SimplyMeet.me

One word: CalDAV. The Calendly devs are notorious for ignoring their customers on this. For some reason they won't support this open standard. Well, more power to Harmonizely because they have it covered.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Harmonizely is the perfect replacement for Calendly

Avaliado em 11/07/2020

Vantagens

The useful features and practical integrations this app got me off my Calendly subscription, two thumbs up.

Desvantagens

Not as mature as Calendly in terms of development, but coming in hot.

Shikhil
  • Setor: Software
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Excellent solution, sturdy and built with quality in mind.

Vantagens

Harmonizely makes life easier. We've been using it schedule all sorts of meetings and love the experience.

Desvantagens

Nothing really. The future also looks bright with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] sharing mockups of the new UI.

Tim
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Works Perfectly

Avaliado em 11/08/2020

Harmonizely answered a few questions I had very quickly and have been very receptive to feedback as they have developed the product further. I see new features being added all the time that help make it even better.

Vantagens

The software is flexible, easy to deploy and the support from the Harmonizely team is fast and helpful.

Desvantagens

Nothing. the software does what it says and was easy to deploy.

Razões para escolher o SimplyMeet.me

Value for money and more flexibility around calendars

Razões para mudar para o SimplyMeet.me

Value for money for my scheduling needs.
Joseph

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Switched from calendly, never looking back

Avaliado em 21/08/2020

Booking with a custom URL, simply and easily. I love it.

Vantagens

Easy, feature-rich, never fail software.

Desvantagens

The UI wasn’t perfect when I started, but they’re doing everything right and making every necessary improvement.

Quentin

Simply does the job

Vantagens

Harmonizely is easy to use and let me client take their appointment easyle, never had any complain from customers

Desvantagens

Nothing. It does the job it's suppose to do and support is there when I have a question

Book Like A Boss

price
Fin
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Efficient and straight-forward!

Avaliado em 10/08/2020

Ease of use and convenience in dealing with potential and existing clients.

Vantagens

Easy to set up, including the integration with Zoom. Has so far worked without issues.

Desvantagens

Would be good to have a payment processing feature added. I also think the design isn't as sleek as Calendly's branding, but that's not a big deal.

Razões para escolher o SimplyMeet.me

The AppSumo deal made it an easy choice.