VSDC Video Editor

Video editing software for designers

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

67 avaliações

Marie
  • Setor: Produção audivisual

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Amazing App to Edit Youtube Videos!

Avaliado em 05/02/2022

Beautiful experience to edit my youtube videos! Fast to produce videos. Fast to edit. Simple and efficient video editing software with VSDC Video Editor!

Vantagens

I really love this product VSDC Video Editor! I love this product because I found it to edit my YouTube videos. Ever since I've been using it, it has made my videos so much easy to edit and work on. I love how it's easy to navigate and makes my edit so fast & precise to edit. Some apps are hard to use, but VSDC is so easy! It has green screen available for editing, It has zoom tools, color changes, video effects, cutting tools & so much more to offer. This is a wonderful app!

Desvantagens

What it can improve on is modernizing the software more. If they can upgrade the style of the software. It will be more technologically modern to use. As there are lots of competition with video editing software's. I do find it a little bit old school, but other than that. It's very easy to use, just needs a little bit of upgrade!

Jeff
  • Setor: Construção

Effective Video Project Creation

Avaliado em 04/12/2019

Our ability to effectively edit recorded presentations for YouTube promotion, Google Slide presentations and some for fun is why I am pleased to currently use, plan to continue to use and find the value for the cost to be very high.

Vantagens

It's intuitive. Not only am I user, but I have to train others on how to edit our weekly videos. It's also flexible in the type of output. We create videos not only for YouTube but for other educational purposes, so to have the ability to export the video in a variety of formats has been great.

Desvantagens

I'm a little bothered by past updates which have changed the menuing and layout of the product. As I mentioned above, I have to train others, and these changes can be very damaging to those who 'need to go through a process - step by step'.

Rabika
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

Money Saving and Flawless Editing Experience

Avaliado em 05/08/2022

It’s value for money, easy to use, and faster than other free software. I can edit videos here for YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook in a short time with effective features that my viewers find interesting. Overall, my experience with VSDC has been efficient so far.

Vantagens

In this software, one can easily merge different kinds of media like video, sound, pictures, and other ones. The dragging and dropping options are super easy to use. It also comes with a recording feature where we can capture videos from external devices. I could also save my projects in any format like mp4/mav and likewise. I find VSDC reliable to use and money efficient.

Desvantagens

Each time it updates, it gives me a different layout and I have to re-study the whole process of video editing every time. Plus, it's tough to watch video previews while editing. Even though it’s fast and simple to edit, this is a drawback for me.

José
  • Setor: Veterinária
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

servicio postventa pesimo. no tienen realmente devolución de 30 días, tiene letra pequeña

Avaliado em 28/06/2022

muy mala experiencia. no compraré ni recomdaré a nadie este producto, tienes otros muchos mejores.

Vantagens

es super dificil para usuarios de nivel 0, hay programas más fáciles como filmora, magix entre otros. pagas un poco más pero no tienen luego letra pequeña como esta compañia.

Desvantagens

te dicen 30 días de reembolso y no es cierto, letra oculta en su política de cancelación.

Masood
  • Setor: Gestão da educação

Compatibility and comprehensive use of VSDC Video Editor

Avaliado em 22/07/2022

My overall experience is quite satisfactory. I am very happy to use it because it saves my time and helps to increase the quality of my work. I have no issue and can use its all features. I sometimes feel that I am unable to use its all compatible features and functions. I would like to keep it and try to use it in future. I would love to recommend this software.

Vantagens

It saves time and easy handling with respect to trimming and splitting of the video. If I do any mistakes I can restart my editing and get finally finish the quality. It supports all types of videos and photos.

Desvantagens

Overall its functions are very good and excellent, however, it needs some improvement. For example, it needs to add some Poll-type features with its Title card. It will enhance its user ability and capability.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Petróleo e energia
  • Porte da empresa: 5 001-10 000 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

One of the best professional video editor for Windows expecially on low end devices.

Avaliado em 08/05/2021

One of the efficient and reliable free video editor available for windows. I'm not going to switch from VSDC any time soon it handle all my task pretty well.

Highly stable.
Efficient and Least resource hungry (I run VSDC in an Intel Celeron 2 core N3350 it ran smoothly and i used 1 - 4K and 7 - 720p videos + many transition effects + Text ).
Great amount of tutorials by the guys from VSDC on YouTube and in their own Website.
Hardware acceleration. (Has a lot of option to play with).
Changing preview quality in player screen. (Very useful for low end devices).
Lot of export formats and custom export settings.
No adware in free version.
The full version is avilable at a very cheap price.
Full version contains most almost all features for professional grade editing.
The export quality of videos is highly efficient. (I mean it got me better quality and low size files compared to shotcut.
Comes with various other features like screen recorder, audio recorder, converter etc.

Desvantagens

Couldn't find the keyboard shortcut for trimming tool (Every time i had to open the editor tab to use trim)
Only windows version available.
I couldn't find any other cons.

Kobie
  • Setor: Fotografia

VSDC is a full featured (free) or advanced (pro) Video editor you can grow with

Avaliado em 30/11/2021

Overall VSDC is a great full featured (free version) and great advanced (Pro subscription) video editor for those looking to start in video editing with the tools they can learn as they grow to more advanced stages.
It is a remarkable video editor for either the free price or the pro price. For the cost of about 4 McDonalds meals per year, you can have a great video editor.

Vantagens

I liked the initial ease of use, and vast array of options such as being able to highlight text with custom colored boxes, circles, ovals etc.

Desvantagens

To make most advanced adjustments there's no sliders. You have to know the equation for X, Y and Z axis and adjust the parameters by changing numbers with no visual scale or slider. I'm a visual person working with a visual focused (video) software so the decision to omit sliders is an odd one.

Mashudu Hilary
  • Setor: Software

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

The best things in life are free

Avaliado em 24/06/2022

It is the best free video editing tool out there. I have used it for editing the videos which I use for my freelancing gigs and ever since I have been able to make really good and professional looking videos.

Vantagens

The software is easy to install, I had it up and running on my devices without any trouble. In terms of editing, it uses simple drag, drop or swap options and I can merge different kinds of media such as audio, images and video to create amazing work. It comes with a variety of features which are very useful and my favourite is the video capture feature. With this feature, I can record video and audio from different external devices and I can save the same to my computer in any format of my choosing. I found VSDC really easy to use because it comes with a highly intuitive software which offers training and tutorials and the best part of it all is that it is absolutely free.

Desvantagens

I have used the background editing and removal option and I really wasn't impressed as it would remove parts of my skin together with the background so that was a bit frustrating. It's difficult to preview videos while editing and there are very few shortcuts making navigating around the software a bit difficult.

Sotir
  • Setor: Software
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

How good is VSDC Video Editor

Avaliado em 06/05/2022

Whether you are a person who has no experience in video editing or a more advanced video creator, you will find the VSDC as one of the best free video editing software out there. It can do everything that a video editor would want. I have been using it for 1 year and I find it rich with all kinds of features, including video and screen capture. Try this software out if you are looking to get into video editing, or just wanna finish one simple video project.

Vantagens

The best thing about this software is that you can use it for free. Not only is it free but it is a truly remarkable piece of software. I find it really amazing that a free Video Editor can offer so much. From simple projects with just merging, cutting, and adding transitions to the most complex projects a professional video editor can do. It offers a big variety of features, which all can be learned with some time and the right resources which clearly VSDC doesn't lack.

Desvantagens

The placement and design of the tools are my least liked things about this software. I had a little problem at the beginning with this, but with the right tutorials and effort, I got the hang of it. Although my personal opinion is they don't give much attention to this, VSDC does not lack functionality in any of the tools. If you want to do a more complex project, like for example, you need motion tracking, advanced tools for masking or color correction, and some other specialized features, you will need to upgrade to a paid version.

Ben
  • Setor: Internet

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy to use, fantastic effects

Avaliado em 27/07/2022

It was good when I first tried it a few years ago, but it's continued to improve. The workflow is easy and intuitive, and the effects are what I'd expect in an expensive product.

Vantagens

I've found VSDC to have an intuitive workflow and a robust selection of amazing effects. It has everything I need (and then some) to easily make the music videos I'm working on. And the finished products are top-notch professional quality I'm confident in sharing with the public.

Desvantagens

There's not much I dislike about VSDC. If I had to pick something, maybe having to pay for premium features, but the price is practically free (less for a whole year than Adobe Premier is for one month), so I don't have any complaints at all.

Alain Jove
  • Setor: Telecomunicações
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1 000 funcionários

Pro Video Editing at its Best

Avaliado em 18/02/2021

Overall, this product is excellent as it brings professional video ideas come to life, and not to mention it is comparable to Hollywood video editors. I think the only difference is clearly the sophisticated filming tools being used to capture the videos

Vantagens

I was thrilled to learn the Chroma Key function as I'd like to remove the video background and replace it with another one. For me, this is like Photoshop picture background removal but the video version.
In relation to that, the use of shooting green screen on the background is something we see on Hollywood movie shooting, which is basically what the software's technology is using.

Not only this, but I like how smooth video transitions are, the overlapping of effects can even be done seamlessly, the speed can be easily adjusted for the slow motion or fast forward effect as long as the video framerate can handle it, and the text or logo watermarking. Also, I like how there's the video stabilization function as some of my raw videos are not so perfectly still, as well the crisp video support of HD resolution.

Desvantagens

Although it is not a major thing but changes to the interface is a bit confusing especially when you're used to finding a particular function on a certain tab on the app already. Sometimes, it can be hard using timeline as it overlaps and it can be very overwhelming when there are a lot of elements and changes to track down. I remember having a similar problem with Shotcut in which text elements from one clip can overlap and bleeds thru the other especially when it has text effects applied to it. It is the same with VSDC. And of course it would be awesome to have a preview of the edited video before exporting it as it saves time, because exports for big files takes a bit of time.

Wulliams
  • Setor: Artes e artesanato
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1 000 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A software with which I have learned to edit videos.

Avaliado em 27/10/2018

Vantagens

In our work it is very important to manage video editing in order to immortalize our activities and cultural events. Based on this premise, I took the task of looking for a software for my team that would allow us to edit videos and adapt them to our demands, and that's how I got this software.

To be honest, I learned to use this software thanks to tutorials and it was very easy to learn how to use it. Vsdc Video Editor, is a non-linear video editing software that has a good amount of tools, such as combining images and videos in a single editing thread, creating custom sequences and high quality. You can also add several layers, transparencies, place objects in the middle of the scene. In addition to this, Vsdc Video Editor has the ability to convert any video file, this feature is perhaps the most used in our work environment, since many of the videos that come to us to be included in the edition come in different formats, but the software quickly converts them into the format we want to use. This fabulous software is free and has helped me in my work to learn how to edit in a very easy and efficient way, increasing our production of audiovisual content.

Desvantagens

It is a software that has served as my mentor for video editing, and every day I learn more about editing thanks to it, although I have observed other software with more tools and benefits than VSDC Video Editor , I would not change this software for anything because I think that with the options it offers and how easy it is to use, gives me more performance than other software with more editing tools but much more difficult to use.

This for me is a solid enough argument that makes me recommend the software, I find no negative feature to mention in this software.

José Luis
  • Setor: Formação profissional e coaching

Editando video con VSDC Video Editor

Avaliado em 18/06/2021

Mi experiencia con este software es muy buena. Lo uso a menudo para armar videos promocionales y no he tenido ninguna dificultad. Es verdaderamente gratis y potente.

Vantagens

Me impresionó la cantidad de características profesionales que tiene VSDC, incluso en la versión gratuita. Es más que suficiente para un usuario medio. Se puede hacer prácticamente lo mismo que con un programa pago. Además de las herramientas de edición y efectos especiales de audio y video, permite guardar el archivo final en numerosos formatos e inclusive subirlo directamente a Internet. Tiene prefijadas las configuraciones más habituales, muchas, y también se pueden modificar todos los parámetros para obtener un formato de salida muy personalizado. La versión gratuita es verdaderamente gratuita y se puede usar indefinidamente con muy pocas limitaciones, que prácticamente no se notan si no necesitamos un trabajo muy profesional. Me parece muy destacable la honestidad de la empresa, porque cumple lo que promete y el software no tiene "sorpresas" de ningún tipo. No agrega marcas de agua, no limita el largo o el formato de los videos y no obliga a adquirir una licencia para seguir usándolo. No es una versión de prueba. Es un editor de video gratuito con una versión Pro para trabajos de muy alta calidad o para uso profesional. Otra buena cualidad es que se actualiza permanentemente.

Desvantagens

La interfaz de usuario es muy completa, pero no tiene la estructura típica de un software de Windows. Cuesta un poco acostumbrarse a la distribución de los menúes y a la dinámica de la interfaz. No tiene una ayuda incluida en el software, al menos en la versión gratuita. Hay muchos tutoriales en Internet, pero sería bueno contar con una ayuda más directa, aunque sea para las funcionalidades más comunes.

Karasinghe Arachchige
  • Setor: Bens de consumo
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001-5 000 funcionários
  • Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses

VSDC Video Editor

Avaliado em 17/10/2019

This Software can be crowned as the best video editing software to produce in this decade for a reasonable price. Before we purchase the pro version we had to utilize the software to experience the effectiveness of the software to our company. Indeed, it has exceeded our expectations as this helped our organization to produce a plethora of videos to attract customers and meet the sales targets. This has many handy features that help us to make various videos with the picture in picture and side videos. Last but not least we can use this to produce solid graphs for presentations also. I highly recommend this tool for your video editing purpose.

Vantagens

1. Allow users to experience maximum features to make quality videos in the free edition.
2. Quite easy to learn as icons on the interface help to interpret the outcome for the edit.
3. Return on investment is beyond the limit since the price of the software is relatively low compared to the competitive brands in the market
4. Enable to export the completed video to various formats (YouTube, Instagram, and social networks)
5. The resolution, encoder mode and aspect correction can configure to have a low size video without losing great quality from videos.
6. Making green screen video can be done less than minutes.
7. Advance features are enabled to make text, parallax and rewind effects for videos.

1. Fewer shortcut keys to acquire the desired output within seconds
2. Object position setting not placing to the right place in the timeline, though given the right command
3. Too many icons sometimes hinder the editing time.
4. Screen capture not having continuous smoothness
5. Need to add a shortcut key in the interface to contact a support person 24/7 to support creators

Cristhian Josue
  • Setor: Design

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

VSDC video editor proves that free video editors can be a great alternative

Avaliado em 06/09/2021

Vantagens

Despite being free, this video editor is very powerful and has interesting functions such as multicolor Chroma Key, to which we can adjust parameters to have an improved resolution and the possibility of creating HD videos.

Personally, I think this is one of the best free video editors I have tried, it has tools that would allow us to create a first-class audiovisual production, this VSDC video editor is an essential option for any post-production we are working on.

Desvantagens

Being a free video editor we are limited in the aspect of having less powerful features, VSDC video editor is very nice.

But the poverty of a media library and an unattractive interface leave much to be desired in some aspects.

If a free media library and effects are your priority, this software isn't for you.

Jason
  • Setor: Artes e artesanato

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Solid option for video editing

Avaliado em 11/02/2021

It's the best option I've found to fit my needs. As far as the editing tools go, they offer more options than most even in the free version. Works well on any system I've used it on and has some good features for adding text, including music or other sound files and adjusting the color and feel of the complete product using filters.

Vantagens

1. The fact that they have a free version is always a plus. They show ads for the paid version but do not penalize you in any way if you opt to stick to the free one. They don't even add a watermark. 2. Works even on my older PC, doesn't strain the system like many video editors. 3. Easy to use import and export features to start and complete your project. You don't really have to mess with converting anything which saves a lot of time. 4. You have a lot of control over the file type and sizes when you are finished.

Desvantagens

1. The layout is a little difficult to manage at first. It takes some work to figure out where to find things. 2. Previewing your videos can also come with challenges while you are editing. 3. Working with the timeline feature can be frustrating if you are using layers. It can be hard to avoid overlapping.

I. Adrian
  • Setor: Design gráfico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

A software that introduces you to the world of video editing

Avaliado em 05/09/2018

VSDC is a software that although it is not professional enough is competent enough to perform video editing tasks, has a compendium of tools that make it quite accessible, in addition to recognizing that, unlike other video editors of the same size, this is easier to use and only in a couple of days of starting to use you can edit videos.

Vantagens

In my advertisements for wanting to learn how to edit videos, I started looking for software that would allow me to accomplish this goal and a friend recommended VSDC Free Video Editor to enter this world of video editing.

This software may seem simple and very basic but it is not, although it is easy to use and has professional editing software features and tools. Unlike other software I've seen out there and that is for beginners, VSDC is a non-linear video editor, that is, I can edit a complete video, add images, lyrics, background music, remove unwanted tracks and other options from any minute of the video, without relying on a fixed and linear editing structure, this feature is very interesting and useful to edit videos to my liking and convenience, in short, you can customize the videos being edited.

In addition to this it has excellent tools such as the mixing of several videos, the possibility of changing formats and the control of different transparent layers.

Desvantagens

The software works only with 32-bit system, so you can not take full advantage of the potential of the pc to edit, besides this the software is sometimes a little confusing by the same style of interface that tends to be boring and a little devoid of creativity.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Produção audivisual
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

VSDC Free Video Editor is a force to be reckoned with... too bad it's only for Windows

Avaliado em 13/12/2018

The experience has been great when it comes to features, so-so when it comes to general user-friendliness. I would recommend this to any Windows owner looking for a robust alternative to paid software suites of the same type.

Vantagens

The pros of VSDC Free Video Editor are overwhelming. The program has all of the basic features of video editing software. However, it has many features that are uncommon, especially among other freeware. First of all, the software lets users adjust the size of videos on screen and move, or animate, them through the use of "sprites." This inevitably takes some getting used to, but it's a nifty feature nonetheless. Secondly, VSDC makes it possible to remove the green screen background from footage (aka chroma key). Finally, VSDC Free Video Editor is part of a greater suite of software backed by the same company. This integration means users can go beyond the power of the program and do things like video conversion with only a few clicks. Also noteable, the software's interface looks modern and intuitive.

Desvantagens

The interface looks beautiful on the outside, but in reality it's a bit clunky. This shows through with the choppy render previews and lack of "snapping" in the video timeline.

Pragya

The Best Free Video Editing Software

Avaliado em 09/02/2021

Best Free nonlinear video editing software available right now. Every tool for beginner-friendly to intermediate video editing is available. It also supports screen capture and voice-overs. Text processing and rendering are fast. Works on almost all PCs.

Vantagens

1)It's a FREE video editing software that supports nonlinear video editing. You won't have to leave the application because the trial period is over nor you have to deal with a huge watermark that makes your videos ugly.
2)Screen Capture Function: Despite being free it offers a ton of features like screen capture, audio improvement, voice-over support, effects, and transitions that are generally not found even on paid software.
3)It supports all popular audio and video codecs. Unlike other free software, I didn't have to convert videos to a suitable format to import in this software.
4)Chroma Key: Yes, we can make green screen videos with this free software.
5)Lowest system requirements needed – It works even on outdated PCs!

Desvantagens

1)For Professional tools like motion tracking, stabilization, and beat syncing we need to switch to VSDC Pro which is paid.
2)No Video Stabilization tool in VSDC.
3)Audio waveform and hardware acceleration features are not available in the free version.

Kris
  • Setor: Jogos de computador

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Powerful, yet easy to use

Avaliado em 08/09/2019

I've been able to create high quality videos for inclusion in the video games my company produces thanks to VSDC, and don't have any plans to switch to another video editor anytime soon.

Vantagens

VSDC combines an intuitive interface with powerful features designed to allow the end user to create remarkable videos, complete with animations and even includes professional Hollywood type features such as chroma-keying, more commonly referred to as the "green screen" effect. The program does a great job of combining powerful video editing features with easy of use, and really helps to streamline the entire multimedia editing and production process.

Desvantagens

Earlier versions of VSDC seemed a have a few software bugs here and there when performing certain features, however, these wrinkles seemed to have been ironed out in the most recent releases.

Kultida
  • Setor: Tradução e localização

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Create videos like a Pro.

Avaliado em 17/11/2020

It helps me to get my voice over, subtitling, animation and editing jobs done like a Pro. The renewed price is great to compare to other similar softwares.

Vantagens

The team often release many features and a free upgrade for Pro. members. I can take out the green background and put any background on my videos. Animation features are great. I can create my videos like a Pro with a tiny annual fee.

Desvantagens

Sometimes, the team change the look of the software after upgrading. I am kind of lose my way around.

GLOUYTH

The Video Record gets cracked

Avaliado em 21/04/2019

Overall i will give thumbs up for this app, i was using this on my video vlogging for a year and a half and this software is awesome. I will highly recommend this software to all.

Vantagens

I like it much because its user friendly and easy to understand even without knowledge in video editing specially those who just started their vlogging

Desvantagens

Recently, its been 3 days now, whenever i do a screen record, when i tried to play it the record is always cracked and i need to do it over and over again until it wont crack. Its hassle in my part and i dont want to change another software because this one is easy to use. I hope this issues will be resolved.

Laurie
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

AVS Video Editor a must try and enjoy

Avaliado em 10/12/2020

As an older newbie to video editors, now that I have the time to do my To Do List as I am retired, I tried out a lot of different video editors. So many of them left me frustrated with unfinished projects that I gave up on. AVS Video Editor changed that for me as I am sure it has many others. If you have been frustrated or think you cannot do this please try AVS Video Editor, I have so many FINISHED a projects now. I have made a library of each of my grandchildren that I can now just keep adding more and more videos to for the. When they are older, after all we all know parents have the best intentions to do them just never seem the time to get to them raising their families. What a great gift from grandma and grandpa to leave for them.

Vantagens

After trying out many other options which left me frustrated, I tried AVS Video Editor and was amazed at how easy it was to use and complete projects.

Desvantagens

Not having more time before now to use it as much as I do now.

asanga
  • Setor: Mídia digital

easy make videos

Avaliado em 05/03/2020

very power full this VSDC video i make easy to make videos instant make videos. my videos jobs quality good. I teal more video editors used this VSDC videotor.

Vantagens

This VSDC video editor is very powerful video editing animated, creating videos making. very easy handling this VSDC video editor. good mixing control colour balancing. sound very good and effects / time to cutting videos easy. audio effects / slide videos / little knowledge ok VSDC video editor use.

Desvantagens

i like i make my music videos. very easy i make my youtube channel music videos and entertainment program editing used this VSDC video edotor.

Djordje
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

Great for (serious) beginners

Avaliado em 29/03/2020

The longer I work in VSDC, the more satisfied I am. I learned how to go around some quirks and hot to get most of it.

Vantagens

I am not a professional in this field, so for me, the best thing is that I was able, reasonably fast, to grasp the concept, and to start using the software. Later, as my understanding of the video production was growing, I did recover more zip and trick on how to use VSDC

Desvantagens

The free version is somewhat limited, but the limitations are not well explained. The Pro version is top.