Hunter

Email finder and marketing management solution

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

533 avaliações

Enaan
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

The Ultimate Tool for Lead Generation

Avaliado em 27/06/2022

I've been using Hunter for a while now and it's my go-to tool for finding email addresses. It's simple to use and the results are always accurate. I was able to find the email address of the my company's top competitor in seconds. Hunter makes it easy to connect with the people that matter for my business. I highly recommend Hunter for anyone looking for a reliable way to generate leads.

Vantagens

Hunter is the best lead generation tool I have ever used. The search engine is incredibly user-friendly and allows you to easily find the contact information you need. Additionally, Hunter offers a great free trial so that I can test out all of the features before you decide to buy.

Desvantagens

It was its inability to search beyond a website's domain.

Darko
  • Setor: Software

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

The best tool to get email format for each company.

Avaliado em 15/06/2022

The tool has some good features but also has some not-so-good features. It should be improved in the future to become a more popular and useful tool for lead generation.

Vantagens

I don't use all the features that Hunter has. The most important feature for me is to get email format when I search for emails from different companies.

Desvantagens

I don't like their email verification feature because it is not good and sometimes you will get the wrong results. Also, their email finder feature is not good.

Rajat

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Hunter Review

Avaliado em 30/06/2022

Email finding and verification is really great, pricing should be on lower side.

Vantagens

The accuracy is way above any other email verifiers or finders in the market.

Desvantagens

The pricing and the credits deduction is not very good. Even the unverified email ids deduct the crdits

Hi Rajat,

Samara here from Hunter, and thanks so much for sharing your feedback!

We deduct 1 verification request for each email processed in the Email Verifier (except for Webmails, Unknown and Disposable emails as they are skipped).

Please do reach out to us if you'd like us to look into this for you at [email protected], and we'd be happy to help!

• Setor: Materiais de construção

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

A convenient and easy-to-use mailbox search tool and user development tool —— Hunter

Avaliado em 27/07/2022

The email verification tool saved me a lot of detours. The domain name search system allows me to pinpoint the target mailbox. In addition, Hunter's customer service staff responded in a timely manner, with a friendly attitude and professional answers, which I am very satisfied with.

Vantagens

Easy to use, simple interface, friendly customer service, and free trial plan available.

Desvantagens

Searching mailboxes by domain name occasionally yields no results.

Resposta do Hunter Traduzido para o Português

Thanks so much for your thoughtful review! We're happy to read you're finding Hunter easy to use.

As I know you mentioned sometimes you can't find emails by domain name - The main reason is that our method for getting emails is to scour the web for publicly available email addresses, so if we cannot find emails for a specific professional on the web, we cannot return a result.

This allows having full data transparency while constantly updating the emails found. More information can be found on Our Data page: https://hunter.io/our-data.

There are also two possible reasons why we don't return a result for a specific person:

Hunter doesn't have any data related to the domain name that is searched Or the algorithm couldn't find a relevant result. It could also be due to small online presence or the emails are hidden for legal reasons.
Thank you again for sharing your experience with Hunter! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support team at [email protected] with any questions

Emerson Howell
  • Setor: Emprego e contratação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Stopped working with no notice so moved to another tool

Avaliado em 29/06/2022

I had been using it to get emails and phone numbers for candidates I wanted to recruit. It was a convenient Chrome add-on, and worked fine for years. Then it stopped. I ended up switching to Rocket Reach, which I like.

Vantagens

Provided reliable contact data for candidates I wanted to reach out to.

Desvantagens

One day, it just stopped working. I tried to troubleshoot, but finally gave up and moved to a different tool.

Hi Emerson,

Samara here, and thanks for your feedback!

We'd be happy to investigate why hunter stopped working for you. If you can, please contact us at [email protected]; we're happy to look into this for you.

• Setor: Vinhos e licores

Simple and Effective Email Finder

Avaliado em 03/07/2022

Vantagens

I love using Hunter to find corporate emails. I used the free chrome extension with my google account. I also used their suggested emails when they couldn't find an exact match for a contact and it was pretty accurate.

Desvantagens

I didn't like the limitations on how many contacts you could import or find, however I understand that all companies need to make money somehow. 😊 They have a great product!

Daniel
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Freemium User

Avaliado em 07/07/2022

Vantagens

Love that this software succeeds where others like Zoominfo fail

Desvantagens

My company won't pay for the premium version so I can only use so many per month

Subhajit

Great tool

Avaliado em 15/07/2022

Vantagens

I have been using hunter for kess than one month. I love their customer support and UIUX plus all the features off the tool.

Desvantagens

You guys should give more free credits.
50 will be enough for someone getting started.

alain
  • Setor: Serviços meio ambientais

Great tool

Avaliado em 18/06/2022

great

Vantagens

easy to use and very accurate and powerful

nothing that I dislike in Hunter. I recommend it

Efrain
  • Setor: Hotelaria

A fantastic help

Avaliado em 21/07/2022

So far so good

Vantagens

Friendly and easy to work with. I would like to use it on my daily assignments

Desvantagens

I would like to count with Hunter as one of my daily tools

Hi there,

Samara here from Hunter, and thanks for your feedback!

We noticed you rated us low for our Customer Support. If you need help with anything, please don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected], and we'd be happy to assist!

Shawn

A Must Have Sales Tool

Avaliado em 21/10/2021

I have used Hunter as a secondary tool for prospecting for the past 5 years, I'm loyal and I'm ROI positive so it's a no brainer to continue using the software.

Vantagens

If you or your sales team does any prospecting by visiting a website, this extension will be a game changer especially if you're looking to acquire emails associated to the domain in just a simple click. The emails are much more accurate than buying a list and it's much more affordable to seek out and build your own list using hunter. I suggest using a combination of LinkedIn and Hunter to make sure you find the decision maker or contact to maximize your monthly limits.

Desvantagens

Sometimes it take a little bit of time to load and if you click off the site while it's loading emails you have to start over. This is a minor issue but it can get frustrating if you are heavily prospecting a large list which leads me to my next con, quantity of emails you can acquire with their packages. If you prospect a lot of companies every month you may need to switch to a higher tier for membership which could get pricey.

Alternativas consideradas

ZoomInfo SalesOS e Apollo

Razões para mudar para o Hunter

I chose Hunter over these other options due to the recommendations I've received from others in my industry/profession. The pricing is right to buy and invest in personally and it's a great addition to other tools on the market.
Dhahna

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Hunter has allowed me to work less, with more reward

Avaliado em 15/11/2019

Their customer service is superb. They get back to you within a couple of hours and help you out with any questions you have outside of their FAQs, which answer most. I'm a part of a small company that relies on garnering leads for our clients and have tried other services but they don't compare.

Vantagens

The google sheets add-on makes it super easy to search for emails and parse my results. I also appreciate that with your subscription it only counts requests when they've found an email, not just searching for one.

Desvantagens

I'd like to be able to search for emails AND verify them through google sheets instead of having to bulk verify the emails found through the hunter.io site.

• Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Trustworthy email finder

Avaliado em 25/06/2021

Hunter is simple to use, fairly priced and the most accurate email finding tool out there according to my experience with other similar tools

Vantagens

My team uses Hunter for years in order to find emails and outreach to the proper person. I prefer Hunter from other tools as I found out that most email-finding tools sometimes come up with wrong email addresses. That's not the case with Hunter as 90% of the time its results are accurate

Desvantagens

While probably the best email-finding tool it's far from perfect. Sometimes the email addresses are wrong but I guess that's acceptable

Resposta do Hunter Traduzido para o Português

Hey there, Samara here from Hunter!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

We do have an Email Verifier to verify the emails. I would recommend verifying your emails with our Email Verifier tool (https://hunter.io/verify) so that you can know if the emails are valid or not beforehand. Our Free and paid plans also come with a number of verification requests that you can use for just that.

If you have any other questions on verifying emails to check for accuracy or if we can help with anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Success team at [email protected] Thanks again, we appreciate you!

Bradley
  • Setor: Entretenimento
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

A critical part of my sales effort

Avaliado em 13/08/2021

I upgraded to a pretty pricey "pro user" platform, then we got swamped with other work and I didn't do any sales work for a while. I wrote a note suggesting they figure out some kind of "subscription plus" program that would allow users to pay a base fee with tiny charges per search, or auto-suspend accounts, etc. I got a very nice note back from a rep who let me know I could suspend my own account (a feature I didn't know existed) and who *really* took care of me when she saw I hadn't even logged in for several months. I was not just shocked, but impressed with their customer service.

Vantagens

Hunter doesn't have a cadre of bored engineers trying to reinvent its design / interface every week. It's beautifully uncomplicated and does exactly what I need it to do - it gives me the very best idea of a domain / email format for any company and occasionally gives me a contact name I didn't have. It's not trying to see what's in my sock drawer or be my new best friend.

Desvantagens

There's not really a lot to integrate. If I were to change anything, the copy button is not super intuitive, but that's a small gripe.

Resposta do Hunter Traduzido para o Português

Hi Bradley! Samara here from Hunter.

Thank you for submitting your review! We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying using Hunter for your sales effort.

We'd love to hear more about the popular CRMS that you're looking for! We also integrate with Zapier integration so you can connect with 500+ other apps in case that helps.

Whenever you get a chance, please share more with our Success Team at [email protected] with regards to the copy button and the type of integrations you wish to see in Hunter, as we're always looking for new ways to provide value to our customers!

Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Himanshi

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Amazing Tool and Customer Support!!

Avaliado em 24/03/2020

Great work guys.. The tool is amazing..

And to the top of that the customer service is superb.. I emailed the customer team on 23 March as I had some IP issues related to my account and I could not use the extension, it was so annoying for me that I needed to send guest post proposals and I could not fetch the emails to contact the people.. Being a part of SEO department its like my daily bread and butter but the moment I emailed the customer team, I got an immediate response within 15 minutes asking for issues I am facing and guess what my problem got fixed within 12 hours of request even during this COVID 19 outbreak..

Amazing work guys, you are assisting your customers with so much promptness even during this tough time. Keep it up..

Vantagens

The main feature is of extracting email ids of the websites even when the emails are actually nowhere on the website's contact page, it's so easy to get the emails that too department wise like editorial, marketing, etc..

The Google Chrome extension which is offered by hunter is so easy to use and hassle free..Super email hunter tool..

Desvantagens

No con as such, just a suggestion please increase the monthly limit for hunter extension for free users..

Aravind
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Hunter a multipurpose recruiter friendly tool

Avaliado em 03/05/2018

It is used for generating and validating emails for recruiters

Vantagens

Hunter is one of the earliest tools available online for generating business emails. Hunter now has many features, other than generating business emails, it validates the emails not only single email it has bulk email validation option also. It has free version for users with credits per month. Hunter also has CRM integration option for users to add and email candidates with tracking option. Hunter has also paid subscription options for users with low cost affordable plans. The domain search option can be used to search emails that are found online and are verified. Overall it is a good tool for recruiters.

Desvantagens

Hunter is one of the best tools that is used to get business emails for most of the companies but it has its limitations also. It finds emails for big companies and medium companies but for smaller companies it is very rare to generate emails. The email validation sometimes shows bad emails for good working email also, so it has to be improved. In some cases it is not able to validate certain domains so that category has to be improved. Hunter deducts credits for generating emails but it also deducts credits for validating the emails which it generated. It doesn't work with LinkedIn. With all small improvements this tool can be a best tool online for recruiters and sales people.

Senne
  • Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Good software - Does what it promises

Avaliado em 04/06/2021

My overall experience with Hunter is good. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who's looking for a tool to extract emails from websites and perhaps wants to do this for free. On the other hand, there's more features for those who need more advanced features as well.

Vantagens

I personally only used Hunter to extract emails from websites. I believe there's also a possibility to add contacts for various lists, but this is limited for the free version. I do like that even the free version has quite some possibilities and you can still get a good amount of leads each month without having to pay anything for "yet another tool". So that's good.

Desvantagens

The software isn't perfect. It doesn't always see email addresses. I believe it's easier for .com domains, rather than local domains like .be and .nl, which is what is most relevant to me and my target audience.

Resposta do Hunter Traduzido para o Português

Hi Senne! Samara here from Hunter.

Thank you for submitting your review! We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying using Hunter and the Free plan.

With regards to not finding emails, we do crawl the entire web to find emails worldwide: every day over 5M webpages are crawled to find new emails and update existing ones. And since our method for getting emails is to scour the web for publicly available email addresses, if we cannot find emails for a domain, company or a specific professional on the web, we cannot return a result.

More information can be found on our Data page: https://hunter.io/our-data.

When you get the chance, it would be great if you could share an example of the websites you wanted to find emails for so we can look into it more. You can reach out to us at [email protected]

Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Charlton
  • Setor: Produção audivisual
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Great tool to use

Avaliado em 23/07/2019

I love its simple design and its different extensions to Chrome, CRMs integration, and Add-ons on Google sheets. It provides different functionalities that process emails, domains, and company names at once. It’s my connection to the professional world that adds benefits like developing focuses and unique marketing campaigns. Others include increasing sales figures by introducing new clients by using the proper RPC location tool. Hunter has opened a new world of limitless for my business, and I have confidence; it will increase my income.

Vantagens

I use Hunter in my side online business and I can say Sending and validating, emails may seem hard, but with Hunter, I have managed to send bulk emails flawlessly. It’s an easy to use tool that generates business emails within minutes. And it comes with CRM integration options that help me add and send emails with tracking options. It’s one of my favorite marketing sales tools that allow my sales development team to quickly and easily generate leads. I like the Hunter source meter more since it shows me the different sources to source for a business prospectus

Desvantagens

Sometimes the scraped emails don’t get verified automatically forcing me to test them manually. Others times I have received wrong email addresses although Hunter said they all get confirmed, and other times it only finds generic email addresses.

Josh
  • Setor: Capital de risco e capital privado
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Upgraded account a few minutes into free trial

Avaliado em 12/02/2020

Vantagens

This app is amazing and underpriced.

I've seen companies small and large pay ALOT more - piecing together multiple isolated products - and still getting less functionality.

And Zapier integration sealed the deal.

Desvantagens

honestly none yet - a mobile application would make for better accessibility/notifications but it's far from a must-have.

Software anterior

Yesware

Razões para mudar para o Hunter

Price was reason for decision, but I expected to lose certain capabilities - but with Hunter - I didn't have to.
Eric
  • Setor: Software

Amazing Email Campaign & Leads Management Tool

Avaliado em 16/01/2021

Amazing experience with Hunter would like to see integrations with more tools.

Vantagens

I love the UI-UX and Leads Management feature & EMail campaigns Follow-ups with the EMail verifier tool that confirms the credibility

Desvantagens

Would love to see LinkedIn email finder features again with save lead option directly in the CRM or add Linkedin Campaigns to send messages to LinkedIn connections.

Alternativas consideradas

Zoho CRM e HubSpot CRM

Razões para mudar para o Hunter

I found Hunter easier to use with Gmail integrated features to keep everything synced and an amazing email campaign tool for sending bulk emails

A newfound admiration of Hunter

Avaliado em 02/10/2018

I recently found a couple of emails for individuals that Hunter did not show or their email had not been verified yet. I asked CSR if Hunter would be interested in receiving those that I had sent and were deliverable. He responded by reminding me that Hunter's FIRST PRIORITY is the quality and sourcing of their data and that they remain compliant. That's AMAZING!!! Most companies out there would take what I had and add the contacts immediately just based on their being deliverable! That shows integrity, honesty & transparency.. what more could you ask from an email data provider!!

Vantagens

It is so easy to use and returns results quickly. I've just recently realized I can use it to find individuals on LinkedIn, too, so now it's TWICE as useful as before! Before, I had LinkedIn Sales Navigator and could enter contact names into Hunter and come up with an email. Now that I've stopped paying for SN, I pull up what Hunter shows for contacts and enter them into LI to verify they are still at the company and in a decision-maker position.

Desvantagens

I haven't run across anything I don't like about Hunter!

Marcelo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Must-have tool to sales people

Avaliado em 10/12/2019

I use Hunter email verifier to confirm that I have received the correct email addresses. Also, it helps me finding new emails that I've either forgot about or didn't have previously, based on the person's first and last names and the employer's website. It's a great and useful tool that makes me life much easier when prospecting and reaching out to decision-makers.

Vantagens

Hunter offers a comprehensive tool that allows sales people to find and verify emails based on the company and title of the prospect. Their Chrome plug-in is powerful and allows you to find email from LinkedIn profiles and even from press releases. Also, their web platform allows you to test and verify different email combination based on the first and last names and the company's website. It's a must-have tool if you're in sales and prospecting areas.

Desvantagens

The tool is not 100% accurate. Sometimes it isn't able to confirm the email verification or create false positives. So if you're using it, be cautious and make sure to double check the results before sending email to the recipients.

• Porte da empresa: 1 001-5 000 funcionários

Best E-mail Discovery Tool

Avaliado em 15/05/2021

I love Hunter. This product has saved me so much time trying to find a cold contact's email. This is a must have product for anyone who is working in sales.

Vantagens

The most valuable tool of Hunter is its ability to allow you to find almost anyone's email. This tool allows you to create leads at scale and make sales efficiently.

Desvantagens

I wish there was a tracker to allow you to monitor who you have emailed in the past. However I understand Hunter is mostly a discovery tool.

Resposta do Hunter Traduzido para o Português

Hi there! Samara here from Hunter.

Thank you for submitting your review and glad to hear Hunter has saved you time with finding email contacts for your outreach efforts.

In case you wish to monitor who you've emailed in the past using Hunter tools, we do have a Campaigns (https://hunter.io/cold-email-campaigns) functionality that integrates with your Google Workspace account and lets you send single emails, email campaigns and schedule follow-ups directly from Hunter.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with Hunter! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support team at [email protected] if you have any questions along the way.

Annie
  • Setor: Gestão da educação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

One of our favorite sales marketing tools

Avaliado em 13/03/2019

Experience is quite good - our overall experience has been "very good" to date.

Vantagens

We like the email domain lookup function of hunter.io that allows our sales development team to generate leads. The freemium plan offers a lot of value.

Desvantagens

Not sure if it is integrated, we would welcome a verification tools that can confirm email would not bounce. Currently we use another software for that purpose. Reducing email bounce is critical feature in sales automation nowadays, at with machine learning (artificial intelligence) most mail router will ascribe a lower score to the our mail server if we push erroneous email in our outbound (email) campaigns

James

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A must have tool for linkbuilders

Avaliado em 14/12/2018

As a link builder this tool is one of the better options out there and I use it for outreach 50+ times a day.

Vantagens

This is a great chrome extension for anyone that does a lot of outreach. A great tool that helps find and verify email accounts without having to leave the webpage you're on. The source meter shows how many different sources verify the contact info generated. The "most common pattern" feature is great for those of us that know who we're looking for but don't have a specific email address.

Desvantagens

They removed the LinkedIn functionality from a couple years back and that was one of their best features.