Avaliações do Creasquare

Creasquare

Software para criação e gerenciamento de conteúdo em redes sociais

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

33 avaliações

Justin

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Scheduling and automation tools are at center stage

Avaliado em 03/05/2023

Overall the experience has been great. The tool enhances our ability to make and publish content and we would highly recommend it.

Vantagens

Scheduling posts is phenomenally easy, you can quickly build a post from a draft and get it on the calendar in seconds.The visual calendar of posts is excellent. It makes reporting easy and tracking who posts what on which dates super easy.It is currently one of the few tools that has any integration at all with TikTok

Desvantagens

We would like to see more integration with Pinterest and Twitter. Deeper integration with cloud storage platforms would be nice. The ability to upload many pieces of content, either via compress/uncompress or providing a URL to a cloud drop would be ideal.

Alternativas consideradas

Sprout Social e Hootsuite

Razões para mudar para o Creasquare

The other products are extremely expensive to implement and carry a lot of upfront costs when you onboard new creators.

Resposta do Creasquare

Thank you for your kind review, Justin!

Anete
  • Setor: Redação e edição de texto
  • Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

My favourite tool for scheduling Linkedin posts

Avaliado em 24/01/2023

Vantagens

I like the simplicity and ease of use - I have used social media scheduling tools in the past, and I found Creasquare by far the easiest one to use, especially because I don't run large accounts. I don't need too many extra features that clutter the dashboard - I just want a fast tool to help me schedule my posts, particularly Linkedin (which was what attracted me to Creasquare in the first place). I also really like seeing what my post will look like for someone viewing it on the phone. When I reported a technical issue with the tool earlier on, the company was fast to respond and sorted it right away, and the issue never happened again.

Desvantagens

When uploading single or multiple photos for a Linkedin post, the post preview failed to show the text I had written above the photos and only showed the generic "Your post content will be displayed here." It would be great to see the actual written post to see how it looks with the photos.

Resposta do Creasquare

Thanks a lot for your review Anete! We appreciate the feedback, we are working on improving the experience for the Linkedin preview.
We are still offering a free plan that includes scheduling on up to 3 social accounts, I hope this will help you grow your content creator business!
Best,

Adaobi

Streamlining Social Media Management

Avaliado em 12/11/2023

Vantagens

I had the opportunity to explore creasquare, and it has proven to be a game-changer in simplifying my social media management. The user-friendly interface makes scheduling posts across multiple platforms a breeze.

One standout feature is the simplicity of its work spaces, making it easy to collaborate with clients.

The ability to schedule posts in advance has saved me significant time, allowing for a more organized and consistent online presence. The platform supports a good range of social media networks although more is needed, ensuring flexibility for diverse marketing strategies.

Moreover, the collaboration features are a boon for team-based projects. Seamless communication and task assignment streamline the workflow, making it an ideal choice for businesses with multiple contributors.

Desvantagens

While some additional integrations could enhance its versatility further, expecially pinterest and Google my business, Creasquare stands out as a reliable and efficient tool for anyone looking to elevate their social media game. Overall, it's a valuable asset for marketers and businesses aiming to boost their online presence effortless

Marzi
  • Setor: Animação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Workable Option

Avaliado em 20/07/2023

No big issues so far..enjoy being able to schedule posts. Would like to see more robust features.

Vantagens

Provides one platform for multiple accounts. Scheduling posts is convenient.

Desvantagens

Would be good to have a calendar with the planned images for design planning. AI scripts seem worse than Chat GPT tho it's claimed to use the same. Design studio can use better options.

Robert

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great solution that's as good as canva

Avaliado em 31/07/2023

Simple, easy to use, high quality output. That's all I can say about this system. It's a great tool and I count my stuff lucky having the ability to use it.

Vantagens

Templates. I hope more will be added and the ability to submit sample thumbs for adding into the system

Desvantagens

I haven't really run into something. I'm not liking thus far. I'm sure they're, there's likely something, but thus far, it's probably so insignificant, it's not even wor mention.

Adam
  • Setor: Entretenimento
  • Porte da empresa: 11 - 50 funcionários

An Exceptional Social Media Powerhouse

Avaliado em 14/06/2023

Vantagens

I've recently come across Creasquare, and I can confidently say it's an exceptional social media management tool. From its impressive AI-generated post content to its seamless background removal feature, Creasquare has truly revolutionized my online presence.What sets Creasquare apart is its ability to generate engaging post text effortlessly. Say goodbye to the endless hours spent brainstorming captivating captions – Creasquare's AI consistently provides compelling content that grabs attention and keeps my audience engaged. The impact on my social media engagement has been remarkable, and I couldn't be happier.The background removal tool is another standout feature of Creasquare. With a single click, unwanted backgrounds are effortlessly removed, leaving me with professional and polished visuals. It has significantly elevated the overall quality of my content, making it more visually appealing and engaging for my followers.I also appreciate Creasquare's user-friendly interface, which makes navigating the platform a breeze. Even for someone with limited technical skills like myself, I found it easy to manage multiple social media accounts seamlessly. It's an intuitive and well-designed tool that enhances productivity.

Desvantagens

All my desires are fullfiled. I couln't find any downsites of the product.

German
  • Setor: Contabilidade

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Struggling to be Insta-witty? 🤔😅 Don't know your [sensitive content hidden] from your...

Avaliado em 02/08/2023

Vantagens

Enter Creasquare! 🚀🔥 This AI-powered genius churns out captions and hashtags, freeing you from the content hamster wheel! 🐹✨ Say goodbye to social media stress and hello to viral fame! 🎉📸 #AIContentMagic #InstaSensation

Desvantagens

One significant limitation that significantly impacted my decision as a business owner is Creasquare's lack of support for Google Business posting.

Grégoire
  • Setor: Telecomunicações
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great software for content creation for small business

Avaliado em 23/03/2023

Vantagens

The interface is very pleasing and easy to use. I like that I can add my clients’ brand assets with logo and colors. I love the templates, they make me gain so much time. And I love how the templates change for each seasons like Christmas or easter. What made me switch is how the whole content creation workflow was thought out. Everything is connected and well designed. Definitely saved me a lot of headaches!

Desvantagens

I wish there was more agency features such as being able to invite users and collaborate with clients approval in the app. Also the AI writer is sometimes a bit slow.

Resposta do Creasquare

Thanks for your review, Gregoire! Agency features are on our roadmap :)
Stay tuned!

Josh

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Works Like It Should

Avaliado em 02/10/2023

Vantagens

I have used a few different post schedulers/creators and I found this one to be the most straightforward and easy to use. It connects all my accounts quickly and allows me to create something for all platforms.

Desvantagens

Could have more complex features, but ultimately it does a simple job quite well.

Darran
  • Setor: Mídia digital

Great social Media Management software

Avaliado em 29/10/2023

Very positive, great value and very easy to use

Very positive, great value and very easy to use

Vantagens

The ease of posting to the major social channels, especially for short form video content

Desvantagens

would love there to be a mobile app to post on the go and a way to post to GMB

Thibault
  • Setor: Produção audivisual
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Must have

Avaliado em 17/03/2023

Vantagens

Everything is smooth and well designed so it’s really easy to use.

Desvantagens

It’s indépendant from Creasquare : we still can’t use tags in scheldued post on LinkedIn and Instagram.

Resposta do Creasquare

Thanks a lot for your review Thibault!

Paniz

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Creasquare is a great starter content management & social media scheduling tool

Avaliado em 23/05/2023

The ability to pump out content and schedule it immediately is a luxury. Not having to export it onto my machine and upload it to a different website just to schedule the posts saves me a lot of time. Overall its been a great addition to my tools.

Vantagens

The dashboard is easy to use and scheduling posts is easier than ever in the Creasquare interface. Hooking up your social media accounts to Creasquare is pretty seamless as well. Overall, it's a great budget and all-in-one option to tackle content management and social media scheduling.

Desvantagens

The only feature I believe is lacking from Creasquare is the ability to create duplicates of the same design within the same template, whereas in builders like Canva and Vistacreate you're able to create multiple pages in 1 template. In Creasquare, you would have to continue duplicating the same template and have duplicates of everything. Other than that one feature, everything is great.

Alternativas consideradas

Later e Canva
Paulcia
  • Setor: Redação e edição de texto

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

It has made content creation easier.

Avaliado em 03/02/2023

My overall experience has been enlightening and fun. I really love how fast issues are handled when raised.

Vantagens

My recent favourite feature on this platform has got to be the studio features. It's so cool that I can create content and schedule it so easily all at once. By not having to log into another platform, it's created more time for me to focus on creating.

Desvantagens

I think the studio still needs more elements like pictures, graphics, fonts, etc.

Resposta do Creasquare

Thanks a lot for your review Paulcia!
We have extended the amount of templates, royalty-free images and videos over the weekend, hope this will be satisfying!
Best,

Achot
  • Setor: Belas Artes

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Un énorme gain de temps pour publier du contenu et animer ses réseaux

Avaliado em 31/01/2023

Vantagens

La planification des posts et l'édition rapide pour adapter les formats aux différents réseaux sont les deux features clefs pour moi. Tout est fluide et c'est simple à prendre en main.

Desvantagens

Hâte de voir encore plus d'outils d'édition pour automatiser certains besoins plus complexes et peut être un jour pouvoir me passer de premiere pro.

Resposta do Creasquare

Thanks for review Achot, we're glad you're happy with the product!
Enhance the editing tool is definitely on our roadmap!

Arcui
  • Setor: Design

The All In One Platform To Build Your Social Presence

Seamless and fun.

Seamless and fun.

Vantagens

Creasquare is an All In One Platform for Social Media Management from basic design to scheduling and automation. It saves you a lot of time and makes brand management easier.

Desvantagens

Limited analysis and design capability, would prefer having some custom automation, other social platforms like Snapchat, Polywork and Twitter.

Vincent
  • Setor: Software
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Perfect to save time creating and scheduling content for social media

Avaliado em 24/01/2023

Vantagens

- Intuitive and modern user-friendly interface- Quickly sync with my social media accounts- Straight forward content creation to publishing process- Great value for money compared to other competitors- Love that the publisher includes first comments, reels, carousels and thumbnails!

- Eager to have Pinterest integration!- Can’t think of anything else

Resposta do Creasquare

Thanks for your review Vincent!
Pinterest is ongoing ��������‍♀️

Marktwain
  • Setor: Filmes e vídeos

Review Creasquare

Avaliado em 03/05/2023

It has solved the issue of not being able to post to Tiktok and business pages in facebook and Linkedin most importantly

Vantagens

Ability to create pictures or video a for posts, AI, Tiktok and business posts to multiple platforms is key.

Desvantagens

May want to have button when creating content to just download only in case person doesn’t want to create post because it sort of does it on its own at times

Ash
  • Setor: Jogos de computador

Amazing all in one tool

Avaliado em 30/07/2023

It is definately the best social media management tool I used to date and I have used multiple through my career.

Vantagens

Calendar is fantastic and so is the content writer. Hashtag suggestion is great also.Overall an incredible toolkit that wil lsave you so so much time and effort.

Desvantagens

Calendar should highlight best posting times depending on the platform. I think it could be implemented easily using AI + analytics. For now you need to do it the old fashioned way.

Alan

Creasquare Is a Solid Choice for Social Media Management

Avaliado em 06/06/2023

Vantagens

The UI of Creaspace is intuitive and easy to grasp. The fact that I can easily setup, navigate the platform, and plan posts is a terrific time saver. Also their integration with AI makes creation a snap! Their support is also top notch. They helped me to get set up and are readily available to handle any issues.

Desvantagens

So far, I'm enjoying the software and have no issues.

Manish
  • Setor: Roupa e moda

A perfect streamliner for social media management with Powerful Features

Avaliado em 25/05/2023

Vantagens

The most positive aspect of Creasquare is its ability to seamlessly streamline social media management, providing users with powerful features that save time, increase efficiency, and enhance overall content strategy.

Desvantagens

One area where Creasquare could improve is in expanding its integrations with other social media platforms. While it offers great features for managing posts, templates, and multiple accounts, it would be beneficial if it could integrate with a wider range of platforms, allowing users to manage all their social media accounts in one place. This enhancement would provide even more convenience and efficiency for users with diverse social media presence.

• Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Porte da empresa: 51 - 200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great tool for content creation and publishing

Avaliado em 31/01/2023

Vantagens

Super intuitive and pretty interfaceCreative studio has good templates and images, I like that it has pre-made formats for socialLove that you can schedule YT shorts with this scheduler!

Desvantagens

Would be good to have twitter included but not a big deal

Resposta do Creasquare

Thanks for your review Laura!
Unfortunately, Twitter doesn't let any third-party tool use their API since quite recently, hopefully they change their mind! (Hello Elon)

• Setor: Recursos Humanos
  • Porte da empresa: 11 - 50 funcionários

Best AI writing tool I have used to far

Avaliado em 23/03/2023

Vantagens

The AI writer provides the best quality captions I have used so I’m sticking to Creasquare for now.

Desvantagens

It is missing blog post content creation with AI, I was told they will soon release.

Resposta do Creasquare

Thanks so much for your feedback!

• Setor: Aviação e aeroespacial

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Complete and easy to use solution for the price

Avaliado em 07/03/2023

Vantagens

The design editor is very easy to use and has a lot of features to generate great designs. Also the AI copywriting is impressively accurate and powerful, I get a lot of time back from my day now that I have this tool

Desvantagens

Twitter and Pinterest are missing. Also could use some analytics, I'll need them soon.

Resposta do Creasquare

Thanks for your review! Analytics are in the works :)

• Setor: Produção audivisual
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

A time saver for my social media strategy

Avaliado em 30/03/2023

Vantagens

Creasquare is the best AI writing assistant I have used so far. The design editor is easy to use, and the background remover feature is a huge plus. The scheduler does a fantastic job of helping you plan out your posts. It's been a great tool to help me improve my workflow and productivity. Overall, great asset for my business!

Desvantagens

It lacks a few features like the twitter integration and the analytics of my posts but for the price it’s not bad.

Resposta do Creasquare

Thank you for your review!

Mona Lisa

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Simple and Easy to Use Autoposting

Autoposting, Graphic Design, Collaboration

Desvantagens

Multi user management allows admin to manage connections