Synthesia

Plataforma de geração e edição de vídeo com IA

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

123 avaliações

Sue
  • Setor: Hotelaria
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

Saves time & money

Avaliado em 28/09/2023

Saving time and money creating professional training materials.

Saving time and money creating professional training materials.

Vantagens

This tool is easy to use and allows the user to create professional productions cheaply and quickly. It integrates well with other tools, and I am able to pull in elements from other AI and creative tools. I am also able to use materials produced on Synthesia as components of productions created using other tools and platforms. For me, they most attractive feature is how it speeds up production time and lowers production costs. Need an edit? No problem. The whole process is smooth and quick. The AI narration voices include some very natural sounding voice options. The AI scriptwriting tool is great. It allows me to move outside of my normal "voice" as it comes up with creative ways to phrase ideas. I am a big fan of Synthesia!

Desvantagens

The music options still need a bit of refining. I would like to be able to search by mood, tempo, or genre. I would also like the option to fade the music by a certain percentage at specific places in the scenes. I would like to be able to have the music automatically adjust around the speech, with a continuous track for the whole presentation. At the moment, I add music to the final production in using video editing software. Some of the AI avatars are a bit twitchy when you have a pause in the narration.

Ele

Affordable and Convenient

Vantagens

As a creative studio, we have been on the lookout for cost-effective solutions that can help us enhance our projects without compromising quality. Synthesia has been an absolute game-changer in this regard. The app's affordability is truly remarkable, especially when compared to the steep prices we encountered with voice-over services on platforms like Fiverr.

Desvantagens

Synthesia does have some limitations. While the app provides an impressive array of voice options and customization features, the synthesized voices can sometimes sound a bit robotic, lacking the natural flow and nuances of human speech. This becomes particularly evident when we require special accents (Aussie accent in particular).

Chunlei
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

There are too many competitiors for Sythesia

Avaliado em 06/10/2023

Vantagens

Previously, Sythesia was pretty good. But since GAI development now, your advances are losing. And also, Synthesia is very expensive.

Desvantagens

The only one is no time limation for Sythesia.

Michael
  • Setor: Fabricação de alimentos

Michael Du Preez review on Synthesia.io

Avaliado em 02/06/2023

I am able to convey large amounts of materials that would have otherwise taken a lot of time in meetings and it also saves a lot of students money from class by having most of the basic information up on the internet as a nice engaging video, with an AI to act as a kind of "teacher". It works very well and the feedback on using AI for the Hemp industry's videos have been great.

Vantagens

The text to speech and selection of real life looking avatars gives the impression that its someone real, in fact many of my peers enquire if the avatar is doing fine, as I give them a name in the videos! The video recording feature is a life-saver, because that removes the image only limit and greatly increases the type of content to present. The many different template layouts also make it an easy to use and choose option.

Desvantagens

They removed the ability to easily copy the subtitles because even if you draw up a script, once busy with the video editing, the script changes as I make it suit better. Now the subtitles have to be downloaded, which requires an additional download from the internet to find a suitable application to open the subtitles file. It was an oversight and an unnecessary change from the developers' side.

Yaeunda
  • Setor: Formação profissional e coaching
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

My 1st AI 4K Bots

Avaliado em 21/04/2023

Love it

Love it

Vantagens

Makes it easy to create content for grouos

Desvantagens

Started from the beginning and wished I had the features now back to en.

Steve
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

A Powerful AI Video Creation Tool

Vantagens

The thing I liked most about Synthesia is how quickly and easily it can create high-quality AI-generated videos from just text. Simply type in a script, choose a voice model, and Synthesia handles the rest - lip sync, gestures, facial expressions, everything. The end result looks very natural and human-like. This makes it super simple for anyone to generate professional video content.

Desvantagens

The main downside is that Synthesia is still a relatively new product and has a few limitations. For example, there are limited options for syncing an avatar with your own (uploaded) voice. There are also limited options for customizing the virtual humans. So while it's fantastic for basic videos, Synthesia may not be robust enough for more complex, highly-produced video projects. But I'm sure it will continue improving over time.

Nicholas
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Porte da empresa: 501 - 1 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Notes from the cutting floor

Avaliado em 27/09/2023

Synthesia is a great AI video creation tool, with a plethora of options and avatars available. As time goes on, these are added to, and with it new features. My experience at creating Synthesia videos has sharpened my grammar skills, because I have realised that after the AI has analysed my script, the avatars speak more naturally and realistically if my script is written properly.

Vantagens

Timely use of animations can make Synthesia videos shine. The variety of animations available is pleasing. I also love that stock footage is available to use (videos/still images). Some of the avatars move so naturally (to the AI interpreted hand written script) that i find it hard to remember that they are AI generated.

Desvantagens

Synthesia frequently release new content and updates, which is great. The trouble is, sometimes it causes my home made uploaded images to be disconnected from video templates that I have placed them in previously.

Bertrand
  • Setor: Entretenimento
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great service for amazing outputs

Avaliado em 02/06/2023

I would do more if I had time. I am very happy with what I've done so far. I had many others gaps to fill in my activity which are now over and I hope I'll spoend more time in the coming months. I keep being updated on the new features and I'm very positive about this product. Please keep going and provide as much as you can templates.

Vantagens

The user interface is updated and improved on a regular basis. Very impressive. Easy to use, new features with new avatars are excellent. Product is stable and reliable. The image gallery is also amazing.

Desvantagens

The fact we don't see the final output until we generate the video but as soon as we know and we are used to the product, it is not a problem. We can't change the volume of the music. Would be great to have different music for some slides. At least we could play the music as long as we want and break for 1 or 2 slides. Please increase number of templates if possible.

Christine
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

I love Synthesia!

Avaliado em 26/09/2023

Great so far, I have not found any other product like this, nor do I want to look around for one, does th ejob for me and customer support is great, I only had to reach out one time in more than 6 months, so product works great!

Vantagens

I really like how easy to use it is. Lots of templates, voices, diction options, captions or not. I really think the product is really well thought!

Desvantagens

I'd say more effects? for instance, the possibility to have certain words stressed or bold when they are said

Rachael
Rachael

Realistic Avatar Creation

Avaliado em 06/07/2023

Vantagens

As an eLearning developer, I enjoy the natural-looking avatars in the Synthesia platform. The mouth animation with the words looks organic and realistic creating an immersive e-learning experience.

Desvantagens

The lack of Australian voices. While there are a few, they do need updating to stay competitive with other AI platforms.

Olaf
  • Porte da empresa: 51 - 200 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Synthesia, what an easy way to create content

Avaliado em 26/09/2023

Wonderful experience for the last 2+ years, they always improve and give you the options you need for faster creation and better workflow!

Vantagens

What if making educational videos would be easy? It is with Synthesia, a wonderful option for anyone who also likes to work with avatars. Fast, reliable and in good quality, this is making video creation as easy as possible.

Desvantagens

What I miss are some options to insert videos that I already have, like intro or interviews aso.

Heidi

Very Pleased with the software

Vantagens

We have been using Synthesia for over 6 months now and are pleased with it. In the time that we have used it, they have regularly made improvements and upgrades to it, so it is even better now than it was when we first started with it. We have used it for many purposes- presentations, Facebook ad videos, YouTube FAQ videos, and more.

Desvantagens

The AI movements have improved but still have some weird quirks and room for improvement. Also, the pronunciation of certain words is odd, even when you tell them specifically how to say it.

Stefano

Stunning Authoring tool

Great tool, great opportunities, excellent templates, examples and how-to

Great tool, great opportunities, excellent templates, examples and how-to

Vantagens

Output quality, Ethics and dedication to professional use, professional and sustainable development and support

Desvantagens

I'm not able to switch easily to a corporate account. Let's see how it goes.

Christophe
  • Setor: Logística e cadeia de fornecimento
  • Porte da empresa: 501 - 1 000 funcionários

What a great tool!

Avaliado em 27/09/2023

I am very happy to have access to Synthesia tech which allowed us to enhance our corporate presentation skills. The program is easy to understand and to use.

Vantagens

Synthesia offers a state-of-the-art user-friendly platform to create some great videos with AI avatars . We are using it for picthes and presentations.

Desvantagens

Same avatar cannot speak different langagues yet. A needed update in my view.

William
  • Setor: Música
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Synthesia

Been able to quickly create videos

Been able to quickly create videos

Vantagens

I like the user friendly options and the Scottish voice

Desvantagens

The price is per minute and can mount up to a massive amount of money

Jason
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Great platform

So far it's been great.

So far it's been great.

Vantagens

The ability to create video that help capture our audience attention and keep them engaged with training

Desvantagens

Animation features could use an upgrade along with the ability to animate avatars and combine multiple avatars in a scene.

Mark
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Does what is says on the tin

I little high in price, but a polished product With the features we need

I little high in price, but a polished product With the features we need

Vantagens

Create at producing content that can be changed with just text. Text to Speech gen is good, multi lingual is good.

Desvantagens

A little high in Price, but you get what you pay for

Robert
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Spectacular For Multi Language Translations

Avaliado em 30/05/2023

Excellent because of the high quality avatars and variety of vocal and facial expressions.

Vantagens

I liked most the variety of emotional voice expressions and facial gestures that match.

Desvantagens

Restrictions regarding type of content allowed.

Marcelo

Excelent Experience!

Avaliado em 26/09/2023

Even with some bugs on the way and missing some features that I am sure are on the way to being fixed and released, using Synthesia was a very dynamic process and experience! It was a time and money saver to our tight deadline for a product demo video creation. Synthesia Studio is a powerful tool for video creation with an easy, intuitive user interface. Add a few Photoshop tools, and Synthesia will be a killer.Thanks for the AI Video Master Badge!

Vantagens

Synthesia was a very dynamic process and experience! It was a time and money saver.

Desvantagens

Is missing essential features to make video editing even easier and more dynamic.

Jeff

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Very Easy, Gets the Job Done Fast!

Avaliado em 26/09/2023

Very positive experience and good customer support so far. Seems like they are continuously adding more avatars too, which I appreciate.

Vantagens

I appreciate how user-friendly Synthesia is. It's incredibly easy to drop in text, choose avatars, and create videos.

Desvantagens

The voices are a little computer-like. I can only imagine this will get better and better. In fact, I might have been freaked out if the voices were too human at first.

Christopher
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

Perfect

Vantagens

Synthesia's technology allows for the generation of synthetic videos featuring lifelike avatars that can speak and interact in multiple languages. Many people appreciate Synthesia for its innovative approach to content creation and its potential applications in various industries, such as marketing, education, and entertainment. It offers a novel way to produce engaging video content efficiently.

Desvantagens

Nothing - everything has been easy to use and implement immediately

Dawn
  • Setor: Formação profissional e coaching

Ai ROCKS!!

I LIIIIIIIVE!! Lol

I LIIIIIIIVE!! Lol

Vantagens

Avatar options and voice options are my favorite

Desvantagens

Can't convert the video to use in my Google ad

Raúl
  • Setor: Recursos Humanos

Great tool

Avaliado em 06/06/2023

Vantagens

The ease of making videos and how original it is

Desvantagens

The Spanish language; it is not very good

James
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Easy to use media which adds variety and colour to marketing

Avaliado em 26/09/2023

Overall really positive and the videos we've created have got lots of engagement

Vantagens

I lked the choice in avatar, voice and style that's available. Being able to produce an informative video clip in a few minutes which will be far more likely to be viewd than a chunk of text is powerful

Desvantagens

Some features weren't as prominent as i'd have liked, I had to search for a bit to find out how to upload background media

Henry
  • Setor: Segurança de rede e informática

My Synthesia Experience

Avaliado em 26/09/2023

Synthesia helps me create informative videos in minutes which saves incredible time and effort on my part.

Vantagens

The platform is very easy to use and very intuitive. The avatars/presenters are very good and the broad selection of voices is amazing.

Desvantagens

At the beginning it was taking too long to generate the videos, sometimes up to 8 hours. But lately I have noticed a major improvement.