1.020 avaliações

ActiveCampaign

Email Marketing, Marketing Automation, CRM/Sales Automation

4,6 /5 (1020 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!
Classificação geral
4,6
/
5
Relação qualidade/preço
4,5
Recursos
4,5
Praticidade
4,3
Suporte ao cliente
4,5
93% dos usuários recomendam este app
1.020 avaliações
Filipe R.
Setor: Pesquisa de mercado
Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários

Melhor Custo Benefício

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 31/12/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

São muitos recursos que eu ainda não consegui utilizar, é bom ter uma equipe para gerenciar pois dá para fazer bastante coisa.

Vantagens

Foi um achado a ActiveCampaign, pois depois de muita pesquisa encontrei uma ferramenta com custo menor, com alta entregabilidade. Acredito ser a melhor plataforma no mercado em relação ao Marketing Digital integrado com CRM.

Desvantagens

No aplicativo CRM não consigo acessar como administrador todos os negócios em desenvolvimento, apenas consigo ver os associados diretamente a mim.

Detalhamento da qualificação

Relação qualidade/preço
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

Probabilidade de recomendação: 10.0/10

Antonio fernandes de pinho J.
Setor: Publicidade e marketing
Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Avaliação ActiveCampaign

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 25/09/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Vantagens

Facilidade para criação de e-mail marketing

Desvantagens

Senti falta de mais integrações e relatórios estatísticos

Detalhamento da qualificação

Relação qualidade/preço
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

Alexandre C.
Setor: Pesquisa de mercado
Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários

Boa ferramenta, suporte deixa a desejar.

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 01/06/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Ainda não tive muito tempo para dissecar todos menus e operações, mas a principio não achei de fácil uso e tive certa dificuldade de operacionalizar os funis

Vantagens

A entregabilidade dos emails é alta - o preço é relativamente bom comparado a outros.

Desvantagens

Montar os funis é complexo, e não tem tutoriais bons para aprender.

Detalhamento da qualificação

Relação qualidade/preço
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

Probabilidade de recomendação: 5.0/10

Néstor M.
Setor: Publicidade e marketing
Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
Traduzido para o Português
Traduzido para o Português

This guys know how to do things the right way

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 06/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Let me say it clearly: A-W-E-S-O-M-E

Trust me, they are the "real deal".

Vantagens

Instead of boring the hell out of you making a long list of all the things I like about AC, I would resume them in just 3 "little" things I care of:

- Reputation: They REALLY care about sender reputation. And, you know... an email that doesn´t get to my suscribers is like loosing money out of my pocket. So, I´me really happy the way they´re handling things on this department

- Ease of use + functionalities: Most other services only offer one of them things. But I want them all. AC covers all my needs regarding this issues (and I´m a choosy guy, you know).

- It´s scalable!: This is a biggy. As your businees grows, you´ll have a new set of needs when it comes to automation. AC scales as your business thrives so you don´t have to switch companies never again.

Desvantagens

I´m a Spanish user and would love a full Spanish translation (at the moment we hace a partial translation) for Spanish users.

Detalhamento da qualificação

Relação qualidade/preço
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

Probabilidade de recomendação: 10.0/10

David B.
Setor: Formação profissional e coaching
Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português
Traduzido para o Português

If I had to recommend a single email marketing and automation tool, it's AC

Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 14/12/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

AC has helped my business and clients alike in being able to seamlessly create email marketing campaigns regularly. In addition, the automation features are helpful to be able to tag specific contacts, start/end automated email series, and so on. There are limitless possibilities, without a *need* to use every feature to make it worthwhile.

Vantagens

AC provides the best combination of possibilities (features), user experience (ease of use), and pricing (it's affordable!).

Desvantagens

There are situations when you may want a tool that is at the "enterprise" level (e.g., Salesforce) that may provide more options and span more actual product lines. I think it's very situational. But for specifically email marketing and marketing automation for small to mid-sized businesses, AC almost always is a more desirable fit than other platforms considered (e.g., more opportunity provided than MailChimp, all-around better than the terrible system that is ConstantContact, etc).

Detalhamento da qualificação

Relação qualidade/preço
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

Probabilidade de recomendação: 10.0/10

Aaron B.
Setor: Imobiliárias
Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português
Traduzido para o Português

this is the title of my review

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 14/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

training training training. I have been trialling and training how to use this product the whole 12 months or so Ive been using it

Vantagens

love the automation and the campaigns features. I also like that it integrates with my gmail (G Suite) account.

Desvantagens

some of the features are hidden, the layout is really lacking for easy of use. its hard to find and add tags and lists etc. it seems to have great features but they are hidden away and hard to find.

Detalhamento da qualificação

Relação qualidade/preço
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

Mike C.
Setor: E-Learning
Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
Traduzido para o Português
Traduzido para o Português

Best of its kind but getting complacent on the basics

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 10/01/2021
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I was a huge advocate for AC early on. Now, I temper that because of my frustrations. If they listen to their users more and get down to fixing the basics that are way outdated, they can soon get back to a full 5* experience. But for now, I would say try it out carefully. If you don't need the capabilities that distinguish it from the likes of MailChimp, it probably is not worth the annoying hassles.

Vantagens

This is high-end marketing automation at mid-market pricing. If you want to automate marketing to a high-degree and with great sophistication, AC allows you to do nearly anything - yet at a price point similar to email marketing tools with little or no automation. That's why I chose Active Campaign and why I stick with it.

Desvantagens

For all of its technical sophistication, there are a few weak points around basics. Its email creation interface feels dated and the handling of image assets is clunky and horrid. Creating restore points and undo is flaky and unreliable. And what makes all this so bad is that users have logged these points for several years as top requests and AC has not addressed them. Instead they add fancy functionality. The basics of everyday use matter and the experience spoils the software for me.

Detalhamento da qualificação

Relação qualidade/preço
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

Millie B.
Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português
Traduzido para o Português

A good all-rounder

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 13/10/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Active Campaign is our one stop hub for our sales and marketing activity so we have an almost global view of how our customers and and prospects are interacting with us - the exception is our help desk but I'm sure we could integrate that too if we really wanted to.

We use Active Campaign to track our:
- Sales team interactions - emails, including emails we send from our own inboxes, tasks and follow up tasks, and call records - as long as we enter them!
- We use it to send and tracks all the newsletter/marketing interactions and all our automated emails for customers on free trials.
- We also track key interactions with our own product (though an integration we built ourselves) so the sales team have a quick reference to important behaviours.

Vantagens

Moved to Active Campaign from Infusionsoft (2 years ago now, before they changed their name) and we were very satisfied at that particular time that Active Campaign was the superior product.

Good marketing and automation tools - which have also had a lot of investment and attention in the two years we've been using Active Campaign - as well as a solid CRM and lead/opportunity management dashboard.

We have the Enterprise Grade subscription which gives us access to a dedicated account manager. This was really useful in the first year and we had an excellent account manager at that time.

Desvantagens

Active Campaign have really focused in recent years on the live / real time behaviour tools and giving users the ability to build extremely complex automations. For us though, we would prefer a bit more focus on improving the CRM and things that make contact and lead management easier - such as the ability to add follow up tasks from the (otherwise excellent) Gmail widget.

Detalhamento da qualificação

Relação qualidade/preço
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

Elisabeth W.
Setor: Formação profissional e coaching
Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português
Traduzido para o Português

Continual support each step forward

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 04/10/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Even the times of technical challenges I have had were supported from the onboarding specialist and I have maintained what has been taught in each catch up. The technical complications are broken down and made simpler through amazing support. This has included a variety of either in person online, video training, correspondence through email and Q & A pages. I am so happy with what I have set up, it is much more than is needed for where my business is at, however many foundations are created to support my business growth.

Vantagens

The support is awesome and unbelievable. I save about 10 hours a week with everything set up as what is needed to be done once set up continues to meet the outcomes I created. There are so many options and ways to use active campaign. I use campaigns, automations, contact lists, email sign ups and as my business expands active campaign has so much support which I will continue to use. I am now free myself to do so much more than I could of imagined 6 months ago.

Desvantagens

It is complicated for a non technical minded person.

Detalhamento da qualificação

Relação qualidade/preço
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

Probabilidade de recomendação: 10.0/10

Jorge A.
Setor: Imobiliárias
Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português
Traduzido para o Português

A Must Have in Sales and Marketing

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 04/01/2021
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Keeping our team all on the same page. Being able to automate several tasks and be more efficient.

Vantagens

Ease to use and automations. How you can keep track of all the touches you've had with your contact all in one place. And the fact that I can send all my contacts a bulk or text without having to use another software.

Desvantagens

More straight integrations with other software's instead of having to use Zapier

Detalhamento da qualificação

Relação qualidade/preço
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

Probabilidade de recomendação: 10.0/10

Sjoukje B.
Setor: Mídia digital
Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
Traduzido para o Português
Traduzido para o Português

Great automation software

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 10/01/2021
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I use Active Campaign for all my emails and it has been a total game changer. I have been selling courses for years now using AC and it's the heart of my company.

Vantagens

I love the automation options of Active Campaign. It saves so much time to let AC do my email marketing. And it's really intuitive, quite easy to learn. I especially like the "jump" functionality, where you can plant a subscriber anywhere in an automation you like.

Desvantagens

Deep data integration is only available in the Plus subscription.

Detalhamento da qualificação

Relação qualidade/preço
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

Probabilidade de recomendação: 10.0/10

R. michael A.
Setor: E-Learning
Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português
Traduzido para o Português

Overall LOVE the product, tried a bunch of them

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 23/09/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I've tried Infusionsoft, as well as a few of the other off the shelf CRM's. As far as breaking up my website, tracking, in setting up campaigns, I really think active campaign is the best bang for the Buck.

Vantagens

Active campaign gives me everything that I need to set up my autoresponders and links into all the software did I use needs to link into it

Desvantagens

I write a ton of emails and their email composer, well I've used both of their composers, could be a bit better.

Detalhamento da qualificação

Relação qualidade/preço
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

Probabilidade de recomendação: 10.0/10

Nathan V.
Setor: Publicidade e marketing
Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português
Traduzido para o Português

Extensive, not just for email campaigns and automation

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 23/11/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Vantagens

To be honest, although ActiveCampaign can be quite complex, it has so many options and it works perfectly. I can use it for my email campaigns, but also for my online courses and automation for my live trainings to name but a few. I do have the CRM option too, but haven't used it yet to be honest. What I am seeing there though is more than interesting and could help me get some more leads.

Desvantagens

ActiveCampaign really takes some good digging in to understand how to set up campaigns. That's what I have a VA for :-) But I would definitely dig into it if I had to do all of it myself as I know it will be worth it.

Detalhamento da qualificação

Relação qualidade/preço
Praticidade

Probabilidade de recomendação: 8.0/10

Allen E.
Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português
Traduzido para o Português

Critical software for small business/startups

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 24/12/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Vantagens

The most critical thing a small business has is their customer list. Being able to communicate with your clients in a timely manner, whether it's regarding safety protocols to build confidence or a promotion/offer to increase revenue. An email marketing system that can properly segment your clients and make it through email filters can make the difference between success and failure in a small business. Activecampaign allows solopreneurs and small companies to compete with big companies when it comes to email marketing, lead tracking and relationship management at a very affordable price. Also, their premade 'recioes' (marketing automations) are such a help so you don't start from scratch.

Desvantagens

There is a learning curve an best practices when starting up. Learning how to create a campaign or even the terminology that Activecampaign uses. However, they make it easier with a wealth of articles, how-to's, webinars, and live support (which is crazy good and fast!).

Detalhamento da qualificação

Relação qualidade/preço
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

Probabilidade de recomendação: 10.0/10

Jill G.
Setor: Mídia digital
Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
Traduzido para o Português
Traduzido para o Português

My top pick for an email marketing platform.

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 29/10/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall, choosing Active Campaign as my email marketing service was a terrific decision. I've been happy with it so far and cannot wait to see where it takes my business.

Vantagens

I love how robust Active Campaign is and at a great price. It integrates well with the many online services and I haven't needed to reach out to customer support for help. I look forward to learning more ways that I can use Active Campaign to grow my online business.

Desvantagens

As I progress through all of the available options and features Active Campaign has for me, I do struggle with knowing which features will help my blogging and email marketing business the most. There are many digital marketers providing courses on email marketing. Yet, I feel held back because I need to learn more about Active Campaign's platform and how it will best help me as a blogger before I can implement many of the techniques recommended to me.

Detalhamento da qualificação

Relação qualidade/preço
Praticidade

Probabilidade de recomendação: 9.0/10

Scott D.
Setor: Escritório de advocacia
Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português
Traduzido para o Português

A Powerful, Affordable Package

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 13/09/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Active Campaign is at the center of my online marketing, and I am very happy with it.

Vantagens

I came from a different autoresponder which had many, many limitations.

A marketing guy suggested ActiveCampaign, so it was one of many I explored when the limitations of the old autoresponder company foprced me to move.

I am glad I moved, and I am very happy with ActiveCampaign. It allows you to set up marketing funnels, forms, capture lead data, tag your visitors and put them into marketing funnels for follow up.

I do not use all of the features, but. I have been able to build pretty elaborate follow up processes for my marketing sytem using ActiveCampaign.

There are a slew of new competitors which CLAIM to do what ActiveCampaign does for less money, and several services which offer website hosting, autoresponder, everything, for more money. I am glad I am with ActiveCampaign because they are established and their have a mature, stable product.

Not the cheapest, but it has features of more expensive platforms. I'd recommend it.

Desvantagens

As with all autoresponders, the user interface and names and locations for things presents a learning curve. Especially for newer people, they could improve their intro and training videos to be more clear.

Detalhamento da qualificação

Relação qualidade/preço
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

Probabilidade de recomendação: 9.0/10

Keleigh L.
Setor: Publicidade e marketing
Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português
Traduzido para o Português

Consolidated so many tools into one

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 31/08/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Their customer support is beyond great. I’ve sent instant chats to ask questions many times and I’m always impressed by how out of the way their reps go to help me. I even had one rep who built out an entire custom automation for me based on my needs.

Vantagens

I held back from investing in ActiveCampaign for over a year because of the overall cost. What I didn’t realize then was that I would be able to cancel FOUR other software subscriptions thanks to the robust suite of features that AC has. This software has played a critical role in my ability to grow my business by over 150% this year and I would recommend it to anyone!

Desvantagens

I would give my left leg for AC to have mobile functionality. They don’t have an app and the mobile version of their site is non-functional. It quite literally can only be used on a computer. This is the one place where AC is severely behind their competitors.

Detalhamento da qualificação

Relação qualidade/preço
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

Probabilidade de recomendação: 10.0/10

Noa M.
Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português
Traduzido para o Português

ActibeCampaign is a professional game changer!

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 15/08/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall, an excellent experience, that has transformed my organization's digital marketing and engagement.

Vantagens

I love the flow of the automations and segmentation.
It's opened a whole new world of opportunities for my organisation.

Desvantagens

I'm not sure whether I have yet to find it, but from the exploration that I've done on the mobile app, I couldn't find tracking for automations, nor for forms. That would come in handy.

As for the software in general, it would have been helpful to be able to see an overview of all campaigns and automations in one place, rather than having automations on one tab and campaigns on another.

Also, it would be helpful if I could go into a sent campaign and resend it to myself (not a specific contact), and access the original message and list of people who received the campaign more easily. Currently feels like I need to go through 2-3 steps each time in order to do so.

Detalhamento da qualificação

Relação qualidade/preço
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

Probabilidade de recomendação: 10.0/10

Candice P.
Setor: Publicidade e marketing
Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português
Traduzido para o Português

I recommend it to everyone!

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 23/08/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Vantagens

I recommend ActiveCampaign to all of my clients for two specific reasons. Easy of use and features. My clients hire me because they are not tech-savvy but ActiveCampaign gives them the freedom to use a robust email marketing platform with ease after getting over a very short and small learning curve. ActiveCampaign has an AMAZING and thorough online help database as well.

Desvantagens

The only thing that I personally find missing from ActiveCampaign is Dubsado integration (although ActiveCampaign has a TON of integrations options so that might be a fault on Dubsado's end). I also think it would be nice to add landing pages. I host my landing pages on my Showit site but it would be a great option for some of my clients who haven't launched their site yet and want to start building their email list.

Detalhamento da qualificação

Relação qualidade/preço
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

Probabilidade de recomendação: 10.0/10

Andrew T.
Setor: Publicidade e marketing
Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
Traduzido para o Português
Traduzido para o Português

ActiveCampaign - Powerful drag and drop automation + Easy to send Emails

Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 01/08/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

My experience has been a very pleasant one. Simple to use and fairly intuitive.

Vantagens

The deliverability of emails is crucial to me (and to most businesses).
A simple user interface comes in a close second.
ActiveCampaign delivers on both (and gives you a comprehensive tutorial series).

I don't make full use of the automations. However, they're drag-and-drop which makes them dead simple to use.

You can also create opt in forms using ActiveCampaign to collect emails. You can embed these forms into pages, or direct users to a link.

Desvantagens

Sometimes it seems like ActiveCampaign goes down which is a problem. I've had people ask me why I sent them a broken link - but the real issue was that ActiveCampaign was down.

I don't have any other big complaints.

A small complaint is not being able to change an email's subject line without clicking a few times.
It would be great if you could change the subject line inside of the email creator.

Detalhamento da qualificação

Relação qualidade/preço
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

Probabilidade de recomendação: 9.0/10

Morgan G.
Setor: E-Learning
Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português
Traduzido para o Português

It was wonderful until we needed support

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 21/07/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Initially we were thrilled with AC due to it’s ease of use and speed. However, recently we ran into a major issue that suddenly started showing up, and is preventing us from moving forward on a vital project. We used the chat, and initially the guy on the chat told us it was the fault of another vendor we had integrated with. After going back and forth, he agreed to look into it, and asked for a bit more information. I went to collect that, and when I came back, the chat had ended. Furthermore, when I tried starting a new chat, it said “chat is offline, you will have to send an email.” I noticed that the chat was disconnected and chat went offline at exactly 12 pm Pacific time, corresponding with lunchtime. This is crazy! Who goes offline in the middle of a chat with customers who pay over $200/month for software just so they can take their lunch break exactly on time?
Now I’m really wondering, can I trust AC when it counts? Because this kind of software is expensive enough and complex enough that it absolutely requires good support. So far, I’m not impressed. (Previous less critical support inquiries were eventually answered, but not particularly quickly).

Vantagens

AC is very easy to use and to set up. It’s more intuitive than most similar products we’ve tried. When it works right, it’s great.

Desvantagens

Software like this is complex, and things inevitably break or have bugs. We have used most of the major platforms out there, and they all have periods of bugs and issues. Once you run into it, the only question is this: will support be there to help? Not AC support, not if it’s lunchtime.

Detalhamento da qualificação

Relação qualidade/preço
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

Probabilidade de recomendação: 6.0/10

Aidan L.
Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português
Traduzido para o Português

Thorough Email & CRM Software

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 12/07/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Vantagens

AC is easily deployable and compatible with the rest of our tech stack, and this makes it easier for us to justify our continued use of it. The automations are easy to build, but complex enough to go further should you wish to. The email marketing system is thorough, and does what it says on the tin, The reporting capabilities are strong, and it is useful to have this all tied in with a clear CRM and Deal flow management system. The support team at AC are generally great, and depending on what tier you are on, they also provide generous support to their customers to make sure they succeed.

Desvantagens

Sometimes the software bugs out, and doesn't do what you are asking it to do, although this is usually resolved quickly. The entry price for the higher tiers could be slightly lower.

Detalhamento da qualificação

Relação qualidade/preço
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

Probabilidade de recomendação: 9.0/10

Gabby C.
Setor: Redação e edição de texto
Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português
Traduzido para o Português

Satisfied with Active Campaign

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 12/07/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I've used several different email marketing software providers but when I switched to Active Campaign, I was finally satisfied with one. It was easy for me to get started using it and that was a big factor for me.

I like how the automations are similar to advanced email software and are easy to use. All the commands that I need are in the automations so I don't have to do a work-around.

Customer service has been helpful each time I contact them. When needed, they send me the exact link to the documentation I need, or answer my question.

Overall, I enjoy using Active Campaign and find it easy to use. The pricing is fair and I believe I get more value compared to other companies with similar pricing.

Vantagens

More features than other software at similar pricing
Pricing is fair
Easy to use
Easy to set up
Fast start to using the software
Good documentation
Good customer service that points to documents when needed

Desvantagens

I don't know all of the features or how they could help my business - more explaining how things work would be helpful so I can decide if I want to implement it or not

Detalhamento da qualificação

Relação qualidade/preço
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

Probabilidade de recomendação: 10.0/10

Nick B.
Setor: Consultoria de gestão
Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português
Traduzido para o Português

Amazing

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 07/07/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have used AC with an ecommerce store selling $3-4m per year, as well as several consulting firms and info product companies. It works amazing for all these use cases.

Vantagens

It's very rare to find so much functionality while retaining ease of use. I've been a consultant implementing and managing marketing automation and CRMs for 10 years, and AC has become my go to solution for all my clients. The CRM has come a long way in the past few years and now beats just about all of them that do both CRM and Automation. The integration with Ecom platforms like Shopify are also a huge benefit.

Desvantagens

For years I would tell clients if they needed a CRM and they were doing personal sales that they should use Infusionsoft, but I can't say that anymore. Infusionsoft's CRM has become worse over time while AC's CRM has become much more powerful. One thing I wish AC would add is more functionality in the math actions for changing fields. If we could use different fields and formulas in the math to make calculations for custom fields, rather than just simple +-X/ then that would be amazing. I currently have to use Zapier to do that and it's not even that great with Zapier.

Detalhamento da qualificação

Relação qualidade/preço
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

Probabilidade de recomendação: 10.0/10

Antonio L.
Setor: Recursos Humanos
Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português
Traduzido para o Português

My first marketing automation platform, its about to pay for itself

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 06/07/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

As a startup founder, It is really difficult to choose the right platform to commit with. You have free options and very expensive ones. So Active campaign was a great option for me, right on the sweet spot.

Their customer success team is the best. I have had three on boarding one-on-one calls where they have understood my business and helped me with all the setup, resources and best practices to start using it the best way possible.

It is a very robust system, I only use the email automation, segmentation and I am starting to use their CRM, but the posibilites are endless. So far I love it

Vantagens

It is super easy to setup and use
The best customer support I have ever had on any kind of service/product
A thorough on boarding process, with personal coaching
You can automate every single part of your marketing funnel and still have a nice personal touch with your best leads
Endless possibilities to interact with your customers and prospects and track every behavior with you

Desvantagens

It is so wide that I find myself a little overwhelmend on how to take as much as possible from the system without burning out.

I am in the 2,500 contacts bracket, and I think its price is fair. But when I have to sacle it up, it will seem pricy

Detalhamento da qualificação

Relação qualidade/preço
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

Probabilidade de recomendação: 10.0/10