800 avaliações

ActiveCampaign

Email Marketing, Marketing Automation, CRM/Sales Automation

4,6 /5 (800 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!
Classificação geral
800 avaliações
Alexandre C.
Setor: Pesquisa de mercado
Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários

Boa ferramenta, suporte deixa a desejar.

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 01/06/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Ainda não tive muito tempo para dissecar todos menus e operações, mas a principio não achei de fácil uso e tive certa dificuldade de operacionalizar os funis

Vantagens

A entregabilidade dos emails é alta - o preço é relativamente bom comparado a outros.

Desvantagens

Montar os funis é complexo, e não tem tutoriais bons para aprender.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 5.0/10

David j. B.
Traduzido para o Português

If you had to recommend one marketing automation tool for small business, here it is

Avaliado em 02/03/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I refuse to ever tell a client there's a single software in any category that they should use without proper investigation further, but I have yet to run into a time where ActiveCampaign wasn't a massive improvement to upgrade to from other tools of similar price but lesser capabilities, like MailChimp and ConstantContact.

AC has been my own email marketing and marketing automation system for approximately five years now and I don't see myself moving away from it at any point. It's important for me to be aware of the tools on the market, and there are other great ones, but none that have been a worthwhile transition off AC for.

Vantagens

You have a massive amount of features available to you to handle basic email marketing, advanced marketing automation, behavioral automations, tagging and audience segmentation, and so on. That's just the basic package, too. More advanced packages introduce a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) aspect that is particularly helpful for sales teams, Lead scoring to help prioritize accounts for your sales teams to be more efficient, and dynamic content (among many other features).

Desvantagens

There is little to see on the Cons. If I had to select something, I suppose the limit of three users on the Lite plan can be frustrating. However, it's typically safe enough for a small business, easy to share logins if needed, and the price and added features of upgrading to the Plus plan is quite affordable as well.

Andrew T.

ActiveCampaign - Powerful drag and drop automation + Easy to send Emails

Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 01/08/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

My experience has been a very pleasant one. Simple to use and fairly intuitive.

Vantagens

The deliverability of emails is crucial to me (and to most businesses).
A simple user interface comes in a close second.
ActiveCampaign delivers on both (and gives you a comprehensive tutorial series).

I don't make full use of the automations. However, they're drag-and-drop which makes them dead simple to use.

You can also create opt in forms using ActiveCampaign to collect emails. You can embed these forms into pages, or direct users to a link.

Desvantagens

Sometimes it seems like ActiveCampaign goes down which is a problem. I've had people ask me why I sent them a broken link - but the real issue was that ActiveCampaign was down.

I don't have any other big complaints.

A small complaint is not being able to change an email's subject line without clicking a few times.
It would be great if you could change the subject line inside of the email creator.

Aaron B.
Setor: Imobiliárias
Traduzido para o Português

this is the title of my review

Avaliado em 14/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

training training training. I have been trialling and training how to use this product the whole 12 months or so Ive been using it

Vantagens

love the automation and the campaigns features. I also like that it integrates with my gmail (G Suite) account.

Desvantagens

some of the features are hidden, the layout is really lacking for easy of use. its hard to find and add tags and lists etc. it seems to have great features but they are hidden away and hard to find.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

Ray F.
Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

Easy to Use, some bugginess

Avaliado em 30/06/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall, everything is very nice. The pricing is reasonable, and the additional features were unexpected as I was sort of grandfathered in to them.

Vantagens

This is a very legitimate mailchimp competitor, well-priced. The CRM functionality surprising, and there are really nice web insights (WordPress user here) that I could glean at-a-glance & give to my sales team via their plugin/javascript.

They just recently added conversations (chatbot) automations, which were great to see. The chatbot was slick & never glitched out on me. It's not quite an Intercom replacement, but if you're not familiar with Intercom you'd be over the moon with this.

The email automations are hands-down the best aspect of ActiveCampaign.

The automations & workflows are visual-based & made it incredibly easy & user friendly for a once-newly-christened marketer unfamiliar with sequences. There's even a set of 'cookbooks' that are pre-built templates in case you were like me & didn't know where to start.

Desvantagens

The email builder is a tad clunky. My biggest gripe was when I would create a new link from a template, it would change the color to blue & the font to Arial. Sounds like it's not a big deal, but when you're constantly changing the colors & fonts, it adds to the amount of time you're making an email.

It would be nice to be able to add an HTML element in the WYSIWYG editor, instead of bouncing in/out between that & the HTML editor.

The CRM is nice, but the deals functionality is fairly light. Not the end of the world unless there's a lot of nuance from deal to deal (like in our industry).

Probabilidade de recomendação: 8.0/10

Antonio L.
Setor: Recursos Humanos
Traduzido para o Português

My first marketing automation platform, its about to pay for itself

Avaliado em 06/07/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

As a startup founder, It is really difficult to choose the right platform to commit with. You have free options and very expensive ones. So Active campaign was a great option for me, right on the sweet spot.

Their customer success team is the best. I have had three on boarding one-on-one calls where they have understood my business and helped me with all the setup, resources and best practices to start using it the best way possible.

It is a very robust system, I only use the email automation, segmentation and I am starting to use their CRM, but the posibilites are endless. So far I love it

Vantagens

It is super easy to setup and use
The best customer support I have ever had on any kind of service/product
A thorough on boarding process, with personal coaching
You can automate every single part of your marketing funnel and still have a nice personal touch with your best leads
Endless possibilities to interact with your customers and prospects and track every behavior with you

Desvantagens

It is so wide that I find myself a little overwhelmend on how to take as much as possible from the system without burning out.

I am in the 2,500 contacts bracket, and I think its price is fair. But when I have to sacle it up, it will seem pricy

Kevin J.
Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

The automations work like a charm

Avaliado em 19/06/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We are using Mailblue, which is a certified partner of ActiveCampaign and makes their software available in my native language and with Dutch support. This makes it quite easy to get support when you need it. We were looking for a tool with e-mail, automation and lead scoring features. As we didn't have any in-house knowledge about these (especially the tools), I've done some research. ActiveCampaign came out as the tool with the best functionalities for the best price (through Mailblue). This made me decide to start a demo, and eventually get the software. So far, it does exactly what I need and at this time it doesn't cost me a lot of time to figure out how to use it. The only thing is we currently don't really use the lead scoring mechanism as it needs a lot of tweaking (on our side). But as all other features are working really well for me, we're still happy users of the software.

Vantagens

The flexibility of the tool is something I really like. It's quite easy to use your own email templates, which are (as long as you keep it simple) completely adjustable as well as responsive. Besides that, the automation part is working like a charm. By using your own tags and fields you can practically do anything you want.

Desvantagens

I am still trying to figure out how to set up a link with our current CRM. As ActiveCampaign has their own CRM built in, this is not one of the key futures. For our business however, we only use ActiveCampaign for the e-mail marketing and automations (so only the marketing department is using this tool). The entire company is built on the use of our CRM, so we'd like to see all of the ActiveCampaign data on there for a complete report.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 8.0/10

Nathan A.
Traduzido para o Português

Great Email Service for the Price!

Avaliado em 13/07/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Good to work with and good email deliverability which is the most important thing. Overall, good value and quality of automations at an affordable price compared to competitors.

Not cheap, but also not super expensive and complex to run like Infusionsoft. Similar to ConvertKit in my opinion, but better automations.

Vantagens

It took a little while to understand everything in terms of automations and advanced features, but after I learned it I found the automations and email campaign features very easy to use.

You can setup great advanced email campaigns and segmentation in a relatively simple way. Great for small businesses like ours

Desvantagens

I think the product offers everything we could need. I wish the SMS service was offered for a lower plan like ours, but otherwise it's great.

Shaily H.

Time Saver and Insight collector that scales with you

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have been watching this company grow for the last bunch of years. I’ve been to their headquarters for events. I’ve seen them sponsor great causes. I’ve seen them hiring people in ethical ways. Beyond the product being amazing and the service being amazing the company does a lot of good in the way they operate and hire and train and support the community. They have it together. I love how they have even empowered me through their products.

They have also given me surprise gifts over the years for being a great customer. I love that. I even got a giftcard for sharing how much I love them on here.

Vantagens

The customer success team is by my side to make sure that I make the most out of this product that I understand how it works. I never felt alone when I talk to one of their team members. They help me get way more than I could have ever imagined. It’s awesome scheduling calls with them.

I liked that I can automate my on boarding process. I like that I could get a lot of data that big companies get out of my potential clients being a small business owner.

Desvantagens

Sometimes the software is slow. But it’s pretty much fine. Sometimes their text support is really slow and has long wait times. Not every person in the chat is quick to respond. But it’s still handy none the less. Still think it’s an amazing product and company.

Matthew C.

Great Marketing Automation Platform

Avaliado em 22/07/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

ActiveCampaign is an excellent marketing automation platform. Their customer support team is responsive.

Vantagens

ActiveCampaign is an excellent marketing automation tool, especially for B2B organisations. Very easy to use.

Desvantagens

Events tracking is as powerful as other tools (e.g. you can't filter on event properties in workflows) but this functionality isn't necessary for most organisations. You cannot yet trigger automations based on Account property changes.

R. michael A.
Traduzido para o Português

Overall LOVE the product, tried a bunch of them

Avaliado em 23/09/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I've tried Infusionsoft, as well as a few of the other off the shelf CRM's. As far as breaking up my website, tracking, in setting up campaigns, I really think active campaign is the best bang for the Buck.

Vantagens

Active campaign gives me everything that I need to set up my autoresponders and links into all the software did I use needs to link into it

Desvantagens

I write a ton of emails and their email composer, well I've used both of their composers, could be a bit better.

Scott D.
Setor: Escritório de advocacia

A Powerful, Affordable Package

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 13/09/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Active Campaign is at the center of my online marketing, and I am very happy with it.

Vantagens

I came from a different autoresponder which had many, many limitations.

A marketing guy suggested ActiveCampaign, so it was one of many I explored when the limitations of the old autoresponder company foprced me to move.

I am glad I moved, and I am very happy with ActiveCampaign. It allows you to set up marketing funnels, forms, capture lead data, tag your visitors and put them into marketing funnels for follow up.

I do not use all of the features, but. I have been able to build pretty elaborate follow up processes for my marketing sytem using ActiveCampaign.

There are a slew of new competitors which CLAIM to do what ActiveCampaign does for less money, and several services which offer website hosting, autoresponder, everything, for more money. I am glad I am with ActiveCampaign because they are established and their have a mature, stable product.

Not the cheapest, but it has features of more expensive platforms. I'd recommend it.

Desvantagens

As with all autoresponders, the user interface and names and locations for things presents a learning curve. Especially for newer people, they could improve their intro and training videos to be more clear.

Keleigh L.
Traduzido para o Português

Consolidated so many tools into one

Avaliado em 31/08/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Their customer support is beyond great. I’ve sent instant chats to ask questions many times and I’m always impressed by how out of the way their reps go to help me. I even had one rep who built out an entire custom automation for me based on my needs.

Vantagens

I held back from investing in ActiveCampaign for over a year because of the overall cost. What I didn’t realize then was that I would be able to cancel FOUR other software subscriptions thanks to the robust suite of features that AC has. This software has played a critical role in my ability to grow my business by over 150% this year and I would recommend it to anyone!

Desvantagens

I would give my left leg for AC to have mobile functionality. They don’t have an app and the mobile version of their site is non-functional. It quite literally can only be used on a computer. This is the one place where AC is severely behind their competitors.

Noa M.
Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
Traduzido para o Português

ActibeCampaign is a professional game changer!

Avaliado em 15/08/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall, an excellent experience, that has transformed my organization's digital marketing and engagement.

Vantagens

I love the flow of the automations and segmentation.
It's opened a whole new world of opportunities for my organisation.

Desvantagens

I'm not sure whether I have yet to find it, but from the exploration that I've done on the mobile app, I couldn't find tracking for automations, nor for forms. That would come in handy.

As for the software in general, it would have been helpful to be able to see an overview of all campaigns and automations in one place, rather than having automations on one tab and campaigns on another.

Also, it would be helpful if I could go into a sent campaign and resend it to myself (not a specific contact), and access the original message and list of people who received the campaign more easily. Currently feels like I need to go through 2-3 steps each time in order to do so.

Candice P.
Traduzido para o Português

I recommend it to everyone!

Avaliado em 23/08/2020

Vantagens

I recommend ActiveCampaign to all of my clients for two specific reasons. Easy of use and features. My clients hire me because they are not tech-savvy but ActiveCampaign gives them the freedom to use a robust email marketing platform with ease after getting over a very short and small learning curve. ActiveCampaign has an AMAZING and thorough online help database as well.

Desvantagens

The only thing that I personally find missing from ActiveCampaign is Dubsado integration (although ActiveCampaign has a TON of integrations options so that might be a fault on Dubsado's end). I also think it would be nice to add landing pages. I host my landing pages on my Showit site but it would be a great option for some of my clients who haven't launched their site yet and want to start building their email list.

Morgan G.
Traduzido para o Português

It was wonderful until we needed support

Avaliado em 21/07/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Initially we were thrilled with AC due to it’s ease of use and speed. However, recently we ran into a major issue that suddenly started showing up, and is preventing us from moving forward on a vital project. We used the chat, and initially the guy on the chat told us it was the fault of another vendor we had integrated with. After going back and forth, he agreed to look into it, and asked for a bit more information. I went to collect that, and when I came back, the chat had ended. Furthermore, when I tried starting a new chat, it said “chat is offline, you will have to send an email.” I noticed that the chat was disconnected and chat went offline at exactly 12 pm Pacific time, corresponding with lunchtime. This is crazy! Who goes offline in the middle of a chat with customers who pay over $200/month for software just so they can take their lunch break exactly on time?
Now I’m really wondering, can I trust AC when it counts? Because this kind of software is expensive enough and complex enough that it absolutely requires good support. So far, I’m not impressed. (Previous less critical support inquiries were eventually answered, but not particularly quickly).

Vantagens

AC is very easy to use and to set up. It’s more intuitive than most similar products we’ve tried. When it works right, it’s great.

Desvantagens

Software like this is complex, and things inevitably break or have bugs. We have used most of the major platforms out there, and they all have periods of bugs and issues. Once you run into it, the only question is this: will support be there to help? Not AC support, not if it’s lunchtime.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 6.0/10

Aidan L.
Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

Thorough Email & CRM Software

Vantagens

AC is easily deployable and compatible with the rest of our tech stack, and this makes it easier for us to justify our continued use of it. The automations are easy to build, but complex enough to go further should you wish to. The email marketing system is thorough, and does what it says on the tin, The reporting capabilities are strong, and it is useful to have this all tied in with a clear CRM and Deal flow management system. The support team at AC are generally great, and depending on what tier you are on, they also provide generous support to their customers to make sure they succeed.

Desvantagens

Sometimes the software bugs out, and doesn't do what you are asking it to do, although this is usually resolved quickly. The entry price for the higher tiers could be slightly lower.

Gabby C.
Setor: Redação e edição de texto

Satisfied with Active Campaign

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I've used several different email marketing software providers but when I switched to Active Campaign, I was finally satisfied with one. It was easy for me to get started using it and that was a big factor for me.

I like how the automations are similar to advanced email software and are easy to use. All the commands that I need are in the automations so I don't have to do a work-around.

Customer service has been helpful each time I contact them. When needed, they send me the exact link to the documentation I need, or answer my question.

Overall, I enjoy using Active Campaign and find it easy to use. The pricing is fair and I believe I get more value compared to other companies with similar pricing.

Vantagens

More features than other software at similar pricing
Pricing is fair
Easy to set up
Fast start to using the software
Good documentation
Good customer service that points to documents when needed

Desvantagens

I don't know all of the features or how they could help my business - more explaining how things work would be helpful so I can decide if I want to implement it or not

Nick B.
Setor: Consultoria de gestão

Amazing

Avaliado em 07/07/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have used AC with an ecommerce store selling $3-4m per year, as well as several consulting firms and info product companies. It works amazing for all these use cases.

Vantagens

It's very rare to find so much functionality while retaining ease of use. I've been a consultant implementing and managing marketing automation and CRMs for 10 years, and AC has become my go to solution for all my clients. The CRM has come a long way in the past few years and now beats just about all of them that do both CRM and Automation. The integration with Ecom platforms like Shopify are also a huge benefit.

Desvantagens

For years I would tell clients if they needed a CRM and they were doing personal sales that they should use Infusionsoft, but I can't say that anymore. Infusionsoft's CRM has become worse over time while AC's CRM has become much more powerful. One thing I wish AC would add is more functionality in the math actions for changing fields. If we could use different fields and formulas in the math to make calculations for custom fields, rather than just simple +-X/ then that would be amazing. I currently have to use Zapier to do that and it's not even that great with Zapier.

Deanna F.
Setor: Formação profissional e coaching
Traduzido para o Português

Very happy with ActiveCampaign!

Avaliado em 26/06/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

My business is still small but growing and I know that there is a lot more to tap into for what ActiveCampaign can do but I have been very happy with it so far. When I was deciding who to go with, I researched many of the options that were popular and this one just seemed like the best one. Now a couple years later, I'm seeing more and more people praising it and what it can do. That's got me thinking I made the right choice. I mean, I figured at the time that it was the right choice but I'm seeing that validated by other's comments, too.

Vantagens

I like how powerful this software is and for a great price! When I started with it, I had quite a bit of a learning curve to learn it but had excellent help from support staff. It integrated well with my other online sites. Now I'm all set up and it runs like a charm. I look forward to using more of its capability as my business grows.

Desvantagens

I have found it a little complicated for setting up with new lead magnets but I have attributed that to its ability to do so much so that you have to navigate around to set up what you need. And, I am still learning it. But what's great is that you can duplicate an automation. So once you have created what you want, you don't have to necessarily go back to square one. That I like very much!

Mikael E.
Setor: Esportes
Traduzido para o Português

Highly recommended email service provider (and so much more)

Avaliado em 26/06/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Outstanding. In addition to how great the software is, the few times I've been in contact with customer support, that experience has also been very, very good. And the pricing is very reasonable for what the product gives you.

Vantagens

I am only using the Email Service Provider side of the software, not the CRM, so I will comment from the ESP perspective. What I like the most is the unlimited flexibility and features. In the "old days", marketers needed super expensive and complicated software like Infusionsoft to achieve what ActiveCampaign can do, in terms of automation, rules, segmentation and so on.

This unlimited flexibility means you can make your email marketing as simple or as sophisticated as you like, the choice is yours.

Generally speaking, the features of the software are outstanding!

Desvantagens

In some ways the user interface can be a bit clumsy, e.g. when creating an email campaign. It's not bad, but there's room for improvement.

Brian S.
Traduzido para o Português

The right combination of power, flexibility, and price

Avaliado em 24/06/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I migrated to Active Campaign after being certified on a top-rated automation platform, and from a direct competitor that did not have an easy-to-use and elegant email editor.

Vantagens

The two features that make ActiveCampaign powerful for me are the ease and elegance of creating email templates and campaigns, and the robust automation features. I've been able to accomplish everything I need.

The email build is superb.

I've been able to integrate Active Campaign via Zapier to every other platform we use.

Desvantagens

The recent activity panel could be more compact and robust. The overall dashboard could be more informative for at-a-glance assessment of activity. I do wish it included landing page features.

I do wish the saved elements could be edited in the email builder and that there was more of a true "style" system with reusable and editable master elements.

Peggy M.
Setor: Editoras

Extremely User Friendly and Subscription Comes with Great Support

Avaliado em 20/06/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

When my big company split up and sold off all of its individual brands, I went from having an email staff to me taking on that responsibility all myself. My staff had been using Hubspot and I did try to learn that platform but it was not intuitive, rather clumsy...and VERY expensive. And since we no longer had the deep corporate pockets we once had, I had to move to something that was lower priced and easy enough for me to be up and running quickly. I investigated about 4 difference platforms and settled on AC and have not been disappointed. I think I made a great choice that a non-tech person like me can use and won't break our small company bank.

Vantagens

I like the fact that someone like me, who has only ever written campaigns for others to create but now has to do everything myself, can get up to speed pretty quickly and now I feel very comfortable with the platform. Although there are some odd, small nuances in the drag and drop, that functionality is really good and let's me create my campaigns quickly and easily.

Desvantagens

For the most part, this is a great tool, but there are a few things I would like to see addressed. The first one was just addressed recently and you can now "undo." Not having an undo and instead looking at a bunch of dropdown times was not efficient, so kudos to AC for fixing that! I would also like to be able to search my images by keyword...that would save me a ton of time. Also, and this one would really be helpful...I find that creating a suppression file is an awkward process. I would like to be able to choose and list to send to and a list to suppress against that send list. Creating the segment for the suppression is not intuitive and I get confused with that.

John D.
Setor: Internet
Traduzido para o Português

The best software for your online business and online shop

Avaliado em 03/06/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I am not an affiliate yet I love Active Campaign, so easy to use. The times I have contacted support, they are responsive and helpful.

Vantagens

I absolutely love ActiveCampaign. I have 2 accounts for my 2 businesses and have approx 10+ customers using it also for their online marketing endeavours. It is my go to software that I recommend to all customers.

I love how the software is cheap for a startup but also offers really high level of integration for advanced customers. It is solid, easy to use and I cannot honestly recall having an issue with it. It has strong reporting and I love the integration features for Woo Commerce and Shopify also.

Desvantagens

The only thing that is missing from ActiveCampaign is a simple checkout / payment type offering. So connecting to Paypal / Stripe is doable but not seamless. Apart from that I love it.

Geir G.

This blew my mind

Avaliado em 21/05/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Fantastic!! And extraordinary follow up by their team! Tons of free personal 1:1 help, which I never expected.

Vantagens

Switched to ActiveCampaign from Pipedrive via ConvertKit and Keap - this is something else. I am so impressed. Very easy to use and well laid out, it is easy to create some of the most robust automated customer follow ups I have seen. AC blows the other softwares out of the water. It works, it is easy to understand and it is the most powerful peace of software I have seen in years. I am so pleased my grin goes all the way around my head.

Desvantagens

Customer service gave 8-10 min waiting time on their chat support these days, and that is just not good enough.