Avaliações do SAP Concur

SAP Concur

Viagens, despesas e faturas automatizadas e sob controle

(2 022)
Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Experiência com SAP Concur

Avaliado em 27/11/2022

Vantagens

O legal do Concur é poder personalizar seu relatório de despesas, poder agrupar ou não as despesas, é fácil encontrar aa classificações de despesas também.

Desvantagens

Pelo app do concur é mais difícil ver o escalonamento de aprovações das despesas (histórico do relatório) e é mais lento a inserção dos recibos.

Daryl Edwine
Daryl Edwine
  • Setor: Petróleo e energia

Manage business expenses with SAP Concur

Avaliado em 26/03/2023

Vantagens

Mobility: SAP Concur offers robust mobile applications that allow users to manage expenses from anywhere, making it easier to manage expenses on the go.Integration: SAP Concur can be integrated with other enterprise systems, allowing organisations to use Concur with other applications they already use.Visibility - SAP Concur provides real-time visibility into spend, enabling organisations to better understand their spend and make informed decisions.Spend policy management - SAP Concur enables organisations to create and manage spend policies to ensure compliance and risk management.Customer support - SAP Concur offers outstanding customer support and an active user community that can provide guidance and help resolve issues.

Desvantagens

Cost: SAP Concur can be expensive, especially for small businesses, as it requires an annual subscription and may involve additional costs for training and configuration.Complexity: SAP Concur is a complex system that can take time to master and configure, which may require additional training and support.Customisation limitations: Although SAP Concur offers customisation options, it may be limited in certain situations where organisations require further customisation.Limited integration: Although SAP Concur offers integration options, there may be limitations in integrating with some enterprise systems.Customer support: Although SAP Concur offers customer support, it can sometimes be difficult to get a quick response to a technical issue or question.

Courtney
Courtney
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

SAP Concur allows us to make better financial decision

Avaliado em 05/04/2023

Our company uses SAP Concur to handle all of its travel and expense requests. It's unique to each trip and gives the Accounts team lots of specifics to double check. Total distance can be calculated using a margin calculator that displays the shortest route using Google Maps.

Vantagens

In order to keep track of company expenditures, we have adopted SAP Concur. Keeping tabs on costs is greatly simplified. It records every purchase made with our credit cards, notifies its users, and prompts them to submit an expenditure report.

Desvantagens

It's important to note that there are obstacles or restrictions I face when utilizing SAP Concur. For example, the learning curve involved with implementing new software can be steep.

Brooke
  • Setor: Veterinária

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great tool for expediently reconciling invoices!

Avaliado em 05/03/2024

Very easy tool to use that saves me time. Allows me to catch GL coding errors from my users within seconds and with ease modify and correct

Vantagens

It eliminated the use of paper forms that required redundant work on my part

Desvantagens

Had to get my team members on board to download the app : ) compliance at first always tough

Chris
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Porte da empresa: 11 - 50 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Complex and glitchy but better than other options

Avaliado em 07/07/2016

My experience is generally positive - system is up most of the time, things work like they are designed to, etc.

But we have frustrations which seem to be common to most tech companies these days - assumptions are made about how things work in other people's businesses and then tech is designed to meet those assumptions, which may or may not be correct. Then when I try to deal with sales and technical support to meet my needs, I'm told that the system can't do what I want because its not designed that way.

I've managed technology transitions of hardware and software infrastructure for public agencies, professional associations, law firms, and labor unions and in my experience, a technology design team is usually very focused on meeting one or two primary needs such as expense reporting and policy enforcement and will design a system to do that. But very rarely does the team have on the ground experience in how that system will be integrated into the day to day lives of their customers. A sales team might deal with that when sales time comes, but it doesn't seem to be taken into account at the design level and in some cases it may be too late at that point. This has been my primary experience with Concur.

More specifically, data disappears some times - which support claims must be user error because it can't be duplicated on their end. Its possible, but since I've gotten multiple reports of data loss from both tech and non-tech friendly people, I'm not sure that's the whole answer.

In addition, although tech savvy users have no problems with the navigation and features, less tech savvy users struggle significantly. Also, because we have a complex accounting system that cannot be accommodated by Concur reporting, we still have to manually extract the data and enter in spreadsheets to get it into the format we need for accounting system import. I've discussed this issue with a Concur programmer and my account rep and they agree that what I need cannot currently be gotten from the system.

Finally, when things go wrong in the feed between Amex and Concur it just becomes a blame game - its not our fault but theirs - doesn't really get me to a solution.

So, it may be that I have too much work and just wish Concur were able to do more, but I find it limited in its usefulness except for that small group of users for whom it works perfectly.

Vantagens

All the information is in one place, easy to access from any location, generally customizable. Working on integrating travel which should provide greater value. Generally logically designed and easy to use as an administrator.

Desvantagens

Structure of expense types and cost tracking is too rigid; ability to customize outputs is limited to standard accounting systems. But as a non-profit and a union, I don't have a standard accounting system. I need to be able to report in formats required by the federal government (LM2), the State of California (FPPC/Lobbying Reporting), and my board of directors. But the Concur system doesn't have sufficient flexibility of variables to allow for the generation of the complex account code system we use because of these conflicting reporting needs.

So if anyone ever comes out with an expense reporting software that takes those unique needs into account, I will jump in a second. But no one else has anything better so far.

In addition, the fact that any custom fields I create do NOT integrate with the Concur mobile software means that my users have to enter their data in on the mobile and then go to the desktop and add additional data. Before we used custom fields, they were able to use the mobile system exclusively, but we weren't getting all the information I need. So now we have a hybrid system that requires working on the report twice, once when the receipt is uploaded from their mobile device and then again when they want to add the cost centers and submit the report. Doesn't make my users very happy and costs more in time and effort than no customization.

Receipt management at the accounting review level is also very limited and frustrating. Assumes too much

Allan
  • Setor: Gestão da educação

Great Expense Management Tool

Avaliado em 05/02/2024

I was very happy with the platform and the features provided. There was a big investment towards automation which helps build the value proposition of the platforms in large businesses.

Vantagens

It was very easy to use and a fully featured mobile app

Desvantagens

It was more on the expensive side vs other solutions

Steffan
Steffan
  • Setor: Ócio, viagens e turismo

Efficient Expense and Travel Management

Avaliado em 23/11/2023

SAP Concur simplifies expense reporting with its robust reporting tools. I do feel however that the user interface needs a real uplift - comparing it to other products i have used it really is not as intuative.

Vantagens

When onboarding new customers SAP Concur has a seamless integration of expense and travel management. The platform is convenient and accessible and has a wide range of features.

Desvantagens

The user interface is somewhat complex to use. The desktop version is not as intutative as similar products. Concur risks falling behind its competitors.

Olivia
  • Setor: Serviços de eventos
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

software just as archaic as the GDS

Avaliado em 27/11/2023

Vantagens

ability to track spending and compliance

Desvantagens

clunky, difficult to understand, complicated UI without any visual or information hierarchy, inconsistent UX

Destiny
  • Setor: Recursos Humanos
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

Keep Track

Avaliado em 27/03/2024

I enjoy SAP Concur. It makes tracking expenses a breeze. It also has double authentication to protect your information.

Vantagens

I like SAP Concur because it allows me to keep track of my expenses and submit them at the end of the month. I log my expenses as they occur over the month and it is easy to just submit. Having electronic submissions for expenses makes everything easier because as a consumer I just have to submit then just wait for my reimbursement.

Desvantagens

SAP Concur can be intimidating at first. Once you become familiar with the software it is easier to navigate but at the start it can be confusing and challenging to understand how to create reports and how to claim reimbursements.

Benjamin Joab
Benjamin Joab
  • Setor: Aparelhos médicos
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Get SAP A-SAP

Avaliado em 02/03/2024

Vantagens

So many functions, with so much many different roles and departments.

Desvantagens

The menu is a bit cluttered but is not difficult to learn

agnes
  • Setor: Indústria farmacêutica
  • Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses

used at work

Avaliado em 01/03/2024

I have only used it a handful of times, the first time seemed difficult to figure out where to go to start the expense. After a few uses it becomes easier to figure out which screen to go to to view or submit receipts

Vantagens

I have used Concur only a few times as it was implemented by the workplace for expenses and travel. Overall, it is pretty easy to use, especially attaching receipts to specific expenses. Also easy to to view history of expenses.
The system also allows travel booking, as well as designating a manager to book travel on your behalf.

Desvantagens

The communication about status of the expense being process seems a limited and hard to tell at which stage the expense is.

Angelo
  • Setor: Internet
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

A Comprehensive Review of SAP Concur

Avaliado em 15/01/2023

SAP Concur is a great tool for managing expenses, as it has a lot of features and is highly customizable. The platform can be complex to learn, however, and customer support can be slow to respond. However, once you get the hang of the platform, it is an effective tool for managing expenses.

Vantagens

SAP Concur simplifies the expense management process, making it quick and easy to track, approve, and book expenses. It also offers a great deal of customization options, allowing users to tailor their experience to their particular needs. The user-friendly platform also has a wide range of integrations with other software and services, making it easy to sync up with the solutions you already use.

Desvantagens

The learning curve of SAP Concur can be steep for some users, as the platform is quite complex and has a lot of features. Additionally, the customer support team can be slow to respond, and there can be a lack of transparency when it comes to certain processes.

Rose
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 1.0 /10

Not what was described but useful in some aspects for invoice processing

Avaliado em 19/05/2018

It keeps all of our invoices in one place.

It keeps all of our invoices in one place.

Vantagens

Concur keeps all of our invoices in one place and allows all of our teams to review them without the hassle of invoices getting lost in the abyss of never-ending emails. Allows for comments from each user which can be viewed by all who receive the inv. Inv PDF can be downloaded and replaced, Inv extract captures each invoice line in excel which is useful. Duplicate inv. feature works great when OCR gets inv number right. Ability to edit invoices is great and we can see who changed what and the date using the audit trail but we can't export or capture this info.

Desvantagens

It takes a min of 2 days to get an inv into the system but often takes longer and has taken up to 8, system often duplicates invoices or does not ever show up even though we get confirmation so we can't have them sent directly to concur, OCR sftw is not good, requires manual review. PO's don't work if you have to revise them. PO import also doesn't fully work and retains old info after updated. Thus PO/inv matching is useless. Does not offer inv. tracking so we still manually track them. No way to determine inv time w/ each employee or turnover time in a rept or export due to "system limitations." No useful/functional reporting. Auto routing does not work on project basis so we must manually route. No way to capture approvals w/ inv so we must screenshot every one and attach to PDF download. Can't use approval flows for projects and have to approve through comments and manually route. Employees can't see invoices after passing them to next person so finance still has to manually send copies upon request. System offers restrictions but all employees can access and change these settings eventhough they are not set as an admin and are supposed to have restrictions, which means they could bypass final review by accounting. Employees often chance currency type for other countries not knowing we pay in USD only, we can't lock this so the export fails if we don't catch it and finally; it took almost 4 months to get up and running w/ concur so we didn't even get to use free trial.

Julie
  • Setor: Varejistas
  • Porte da empresa: 11 - 50 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Not Really Automated AP

Avaliado em 19/06/2020

Horrible. We told the product would work for our needs and we specifically asked prior to using the product that terms discounts would be easily handled. That was a complete lie. We specifically asked if it could handle multiple discounts for one vendor as we have several terms for just one vendor depending on the purchase. We were told it could handle multiple terms, which in fact it can not. It does not even calculate terms. We asked a lot of questions and our concerns were met with positivity that the product would work for our needs. Not so much. This is a huge deal breaker.

Vantagens

Implementation was helpful and support was good, but the fixes from support were typically, "oh you will have to use this work around", or "no we can handle that".

Desvantagens

Too many limitations and the work arounds make it not an "automated AP processing".
Has several limitation when it comes to the following items: Terms discounts, can not compute. Limit in invoice number extraction = 11 so we have several invoices where the invoice number was short by at least 1 digit and that is a problem when it comes to paying those vendors outside of Concur., since the vendor will now know which invoice # the payment belongs to. Too many mis match issues that are not easily fixed with vendor name/vendors codes and G/L codes. G/L codes need to be a certain number of characters so if you have an account with a sub account and another subaccount, they entire account needs to be reconfigured to Concur standards in order to be used. Can not post to ALL G/L codes, so the workaround was to create a "bogus" account so the invoice would post, then go into our ERP and change it to the proper G/L code, (thus eliminating the automated process). Invoice line level extraction is limited to 40 lines so if you have an invoice with 106 line items, it will lump it into one line item, which makes for PO reconciliation difficulties.

Various other limitations where sometimes there is a workaround, but if there is a work around, then it really is not automated to begin with.

i found I was babysitting invoices too much, so it really isn't automated for me.

Craige
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

SAP Concur user - Field Use

Avaliado em 06/02/2023

Excellent. Concur software and Mobile App has made expense reporting easy. Using the Mobil App to do most of my reporting has alleviated time spent in the office and more time in the field selling.

Vantagens

User friendly. As a sales Rep in the field, Concur allows me to easily log, identify, report and submit my expenses. Dashboards and reminders allow me to easily view what is open, submitted and or approved. Mobile app is well developed and allows me to do 99% of my expense reporting via my phone. The only issue i have had in the past was a receipt not attaching to an individual expense. Concur makes expenses an easy task.

Desvantagens

Create a file for receipt pictures. Instead of saving to my phone photo storage - or having to look for a receipt picture in my photo file, Concur should create a photo file exclusively for expense reporting via Concur. I believe Concur makes different capabilities harder to use than they have to. Most users (in my capacity) are using the same features every time so i should be able to customize my dashboard(s) with those features i use.Lastly, i have had issues in the past with a picture of my receipt not saving with an expense. Not sure if this happens alot, but it is troublesome if i delete the picture and or throw away receipt.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Internet
  • Porte da empresa: 501 - 1 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 2.0 /10

Concur has the potential to be a great product, thus far, it has fell short of my expectations

Avaliado em 10/01/2018

Everything is in one place. Accounts payable, expense reporting, Travel booking and now Purchase Requisitions. People are used to the interface.

Vantagens

I find that Concur is fairly customizable and has many modules which can touch many points of our business. We use Expense, Invoicing, the travel booking program, and am implementing PO's now.

Desvantagens

Hard to describe what I like least because there are so many things, compared to other programs, that I dislike. Though I am super disappointed after one year, with the Travel implementation, I think overall, what I am most disappointed with is the inability for Concur to know their own product enough to be able to support it. I say this because it's taken me about 6 months of prodding and research to finally get to a person within Concur to help my company implement Concur PO's. I was told that Concur can't do Blanket PO's and I just kept asking and prodding until I got to a person who actually knew that part of the system well enough to help me build a business case to implement Concur PO's. Thats just one example though overall, I find that customer support is geared to only answer obvious questions. They respond to specific questions by sending 34 page documents for me to read through in order to try and glean my own answer.

Sabina
  • Setor: Software
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Easy management of expenses reimbursement

Avaliado em 27/03/2023

Very comfortable way of costs reimbursement. From requestors point of view as well as from accountants point of view.

Vantagens

I like most how easy the process of reimbursement of expenses became after implementation of Concur. Everything happens in one place (uploading the documents, approval and then export into accounting software and final reimbursement). Thanks to the fact that different person is responsible for each step, there is a 100% transparency and control ensured.

Desvantagens

For someone who doesnt have any experience with similar software, it can be quite difficult the orientation first, but since each person tends to have repetitive expenses of same/similar type, its a question of time to learn how to use all the functions properly. Once learnt, you will never want to go without.

Sofia
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor
  • Porte da empresa: 5 001 - 10 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Keep excellence in mind. SAP Concur is a game changer.

Avaliado em 20/11/2023

Trustworthy and secure. I am happy with SAP Concur so far. I highly recommend.

Trustworthy and secure. I am happy with SAP Concur so far. I highly recommend.

Vantagens

SAP Concur saves time, energy and cuts down cost. I specifically want to recognize the relentless efforts I got from the help desk during my implementation stage. They are always ready to assist. Integration and launching was smooth. The software is quite updated with automation which makes it ideal for us.

Desvantagens

Good from all angles. I don't have complaints.

Roger
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy way to track and report expenses

Avaliado em 07/04/2020

Overall, the best expense tracker that I have used. I would say that the features are always updated to help manage daily work for someone who remotely handles projects and needs the latest and most efficient way to work. This takes away a lot of the old processes for handling expenses.

Vantagens

As a weekly traveler, my expenses add up quickly. This software allows easy import of receipts, tracking of projects, and submission of expense reports. You can use your camera to take a shot of a receipt so that you don't lose it (which is a great thing for me) Managing multiple expense reports, assigning the reports to specific projects, handling foreign tax exchanges, even the submission of the reports and tracking their progress, all made easy with Concur. I like having the mobile app that syncs with my laptop app as well.

Desvantagens

Sometimes it is not so easy to match up specific receipts to the correct expense when you have multiple ones for the same vendor. Not sure how to remedy.

Clayton
  • Setor: Aparelhos médicos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Software that gets the job done for users

Avaliado em 14/08/2023

Overall, Concur does its job well. I want to be able to book and expense travel easily and I have got that with Concur every time I have booked for the past few years. I would definitely recommend others to use Concur and, in all of my professional experience, have not used a software that performs better.

Vantagens

I have been using SAP Concur for over 2 years to book travel and manage expense reports for travel. I have always found it easy to use and navigate, especially when booking travel. For international trips, I have found the customer service team to be prompt and extremely helpful. For domestic trips, the user interface is easy to use and I have had no issues booking both plane tickets and hotel rooms. I find that the results are up-to-date and there aren't flights "missing" from the Concur results. Expensing travel costs is also easy and usually uneventful.

Desvantagens

Occasionally there is some confusion with regards to reports. For example, some charges show up on a credit card as pending but never go through and Concur will keep them in perpetuity. Sometimes it appears there are extra expenses that need reporting. However, this is really minor and ultimately has never prevented me from using Concur successfully.

Kara
  • Setor: Mídia digital

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Mobile friendly and seamless expense tool

Avaliado em 02/01/2019

Overall, Concur has been a huge time saver. We used to have to use excel sheets to submit expense reports. Now, it can happen in real time, and it's much easier to process the reports and submit payment quickly.

Vantagens

The best thing about Concur is that the app user experience is fantastic and reliable. It's easy to take pictures of receipts, or even link your purchases to your Concur account to log automatically. When I use Lyft for work, for example, I use my "business account" to book the trip, and the receipt and trip log automatically in Concur. Another great thing about Concur is it's integration with TripIt and the ability to book work travel within Concur.

Desvantagens

The travel booking is a bit clunky, and doesn't allow for integration of certain rewards programs, like Hotels.com. It also doesn't always catch all options for your search criteria. For example, when searching for a hotel in New York City on specific dates, the cheapest hotel I could find using Concur's Travel was $500 per night, but when I went on Hotels.com, I found one for $300 per night.

Emily
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

Travel and Spend Management Program

Avaliado em 08/08/2023

SAP Concur save time which improve productivity and in turn ROI by reducing manual accounting tasks.

Vantagens

SAP Concur has all the capabilities that help automate over 90% of my daily accounting processes such as AR and General Ledger.

Desvantagens

Compared to alternative accounting programs, SAP Concur is a bit expensive.

Catarina
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

My Review of SAP Concur

Avaliado em 17/06/2020

I am the administrator of Concur in the company where I work, together with my team. We use SAP Concur at our company to manage travel & travel expenses. It was the best thing that ever happen to us regarding expenses & travel - very good management and very custom content in order to adapt each reality to the tool.

Vantagens

It is very intuitive, very flexible (since we are connected to other systems and it works quite well). It is a tool that offers an endless number of features that any company would like to have in order to optimize its employee expense & travel management.

Desvantagens

The only cons against SAP Concur I find is that, being a person who implements Concur projects in several countries, SAP Concur only works with country specifications when these are legal requirements.
That is, if it is not a legal requirement but it is a constant practice of the company, Concur does not provide it.
I think this is a cons against the tool, since it leaves users unhappy and in need of more (most of the time what happens is that users gain some features, but lose others - country specifications - that were already automated in tools previously used). However, I love the tool and I think it is a great asset.

Michael
  • Setor: Atacadistas

SAP Concur - Expense Management from a Business User Perspective

Avaliado em 12/05/2023

Overall, SAP Concur Expense management fits what our company is expecting from it.

Vantagens

Concur is a great way for a company to manage employees' expenses. You can customize and input your own controls to ensure that employees cannot take advantage of the system and that any fraudulent activity is prevented.

Desvantagens

The one part that SAP Concur could improve upon is that they could provide more flexibility with the missing receipt affidavits. At our company, we require employees to have itemized receipts along with the credit card receipt to verify the legitimacy of their purchase. If an employee is missing one of them, they can attach the receipt that they have, but cannot create a missing receipt affidavit for the one they are missing.

Kavindu Githsara
Kavindu Githsara
  • Setor: E-Learning

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Is SAP Concur the Right Travel and Expense Management Solution for Your Business?

Avaliado em 30/12/2022

SAP Concur is a good choice for businesses looking to automate and streamline their travel and expense management processes. Its range of features and integrations can help businesses manage and track employee travel and expenses more efficiently, while its advanced security measures provide a secure and reliable platform for conducting transactions. However, it may not be the best choice for businesses that do not have a high volume of travel and expense activity or those that are not willing to invest the time and resources required to set up and customize the platform.

Vantagens

SAP Concur is a travel and expense management platform that helps businesses automate and streamline their travel and expense processes. It offers a range of features and tools to help businesses manage and track employee travel and expenses, including support for booking travel, creating and approving expense reports, and integrating with popular accounting and HR systems. SAP Concur is abale to automate and streamline travel and expense management processes. This platform helped us to reduce the time and resources they spend on manual travel and expense tasks, freeing up more time to focus on other areas of our business. Platform's integrations with popular accounting and HR systems, such as QuickBooks and Workday, which makes this a Powerful System.

Desvantagens

According to the experience, this platform may be expensive, especially for businesses that have a high volume of travel and expense activity.