Avaliações do Emma by Marigold

Emma by Marigold

Designer de campanha para email marketing

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

140 avaliações

• Setor: Hospitais e Saúde
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Good product with great customer service

Avaliado em 05/10/2017

Vantagens

It's intuitive and easy to learn. Allows you to design beautiful emails and newsletters without knowing code. The customer service team is great, and there are great trainings and webinars available.

Desvantagens

Some of the features are more limited than other products. Coming from MailChimp, I wished that I could play around with Emma's templates and code a bit more than what's accessible.

Myca
  • Setor: Filantropia
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

I <3 MyEmma

Avaliado em 05/04/2018

The integrations aren't as strong as larger packages, and user flow isn't fabulous, but simply for building gorgeous emails that look good on every platform, Emma is the undisputed leader.

Vantagens

For nonprofits and small to mid-size businesses, MyEmma is the best, most intuitive email marketing platform around. Their customer service is over the top great, and the service they offer to build templates for you is well worth the small investment! Not only are they good to work with, but the team at Emma are firm believers in giving back to the community, something that comes out in their interactions in small but meaningful ways.

Desvantagens

I would love to see Emma manage more complex data. My heart was broken when I moved to a different organization and was no longer able to utilize Emma due to a more complex data and business unit structure.

Cory
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Lacks functionality, no reason to spend on Emma with so many great competitors out there

Avaliado em 27/09/2018

(continued)

(continued)
- They have a field for custom preview text, but it doesn't work for all email providers.

- Has integrations with very few third-party platforms.

- Automation workflow rules lack some basic functionalities (for example, send THIS given XXYZ open conditions are met)Etc.

- Doesn't allow you to personalize Subject Lines or descriptions

- Only A/B testing available is for subject lines

Vantagens

The WYSIWYG is easy to use. It has the basic email marketing functionalities.

Desvantagens

This platform is quite primitive. I absolutely DO NOT recommend it. I can't wait to switch to something else once our subscription is up.

If you're an absolute beginner to email marketing or not a marketing person but rather someone taking on marketing responsibilities, then it's fine.

Although Emma looks like a promising, professional platform, in reality, it is quite basic, too top-level (no specificity), not fully customizable, etc.

My biggest gripes with Emma are:

- Insights and analytics are quite lacking. Does not go deeper than open, click rates, and opt-outs.

- Out of all email marketing software I have I used, Emma emails are the ones that go into spam most easily.

No, not "promotions" or "unfocused". Spam.

- The available pre-made email templates look very old-school and outdated. Very 2004. There is no marketplace or option to acquire more.

- Thankfully, you can use your own custom HTML email templates, but the interface is a bit funky. Every time you preview your email and hit "back" it returns you to the top of the frame.

- You can't save custom HTML templates and then edit them as a WYSIWYG like in HubSpot or MailChimp.

- Their email templates are NOT fully cross-browser or cross-platform compatible.

- Emma automatically generates mobile versions for their "mobile ready" themes. Other platforms let you make edits to how your mobile and desktop versions will look separately.

Monica
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Email Automation and Insight with Ease

Avaliado em 17/08/2018

We are much happier with it in comparison to our formal software Constant Contact - the customer service is just more responsive, and the interface is so easy to use that we are able to have interns use with little direction.

Vantagens

We are able to manage and automate customer campaigns all with one login - we are also able to visually show our customers the effectiveness of the design and lay out not just the messaging

Desvantagens

I wish that the templates were a bit more flexible so we could create ones not available in the system - however the option to work with a designer is quite nice and have used that service several times.

Sibiry
  • Setor: Internet

Emma review

Avaliado em 06/11/2022

Vantagens

The emma software is really very useful for your emailing campaign. Very easy to use

Desvantagens

The software is very interesting but not enough templates like the competition does

Started Off Great, Never Improved, But Got Worse

Avaliado em 06/03/2018

I learned that there are better products out there!

I learned that there are better products out there!

Vantagens

Nice-enough looking emails (at least in the beginning), decent templates, relatively easy for non-technical users, some templates are responsive. The people there are polite and relatively nice to interact with (but see below, I sometimes question their competence).

Desvantagens

Expensive for what you (don't) get, poor customer service (I often have to repeat my questions to get someone to understand the issues), doesn't work with Office365 (they've had issues with Microsoft for more than a year, and still are unable to resolve them), templates have become stale, with few new ones added, "code your own" editor is junk, and if you want responsive emails, you are forced to use their templates (you can't code your own with media queries, etc), their software is glitchy and can be slow to respond.

• Setor: Educação superior
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

Excellent enterprise email marketing

Avaliado em 30/08/2018

Overall very positive. The cost is very competitive and most of our divisions and departments are actually paying less through Emma than they were with services like Constant Contact (we do cost-sharing).

Vantagens

Very robust and meets the need of supporting multiple divisions and user groups. We share branded templates globally to get beginners up and running quickly. Feedback is consistently positive that the system is very, very easy to use. Less support issues overall.

Desvantagens

Small issue but it doesn't support multiple users logged into the same campaign in the way that MailChimp did. If two users both log into the same campaign they could overwrite each others work.

Rebecca
Rebecca
  • Setor: Serviços jurídicos

Emma Marketing Software is Easy and Affordable

Avaliado em 29/03/2018

This product allows me to reach law clients for the personal injury firm I currently work for.

Vantagens

I began using this software during my current marketing position at a large law firm. We send out large email blasts to our clients from Emma. Emma makes it extremely simple to upload email lists, create campaigns and email a large list of clients. Emma email reports are also a great way to see which clients you're reaching, helping you in your marketing efforts. The pricing is also very competitive with other email marketing software, with their base pro price.

Desvantagens

I don't have anything negative to say about this software. I haven't experienced any issues with this email marketing software.

• Setor: Educação superior

Emma EMail

Avaliado em 16/07/2019

I love having the multiple accounts and being able to share contacts to cut down on cost, however, the time spent creating the emails is much longer as it is not as user-friendly

Vantagens

Great to have multiple sub-account that all share one "contact" list so help with duplicates

Desvantagens

Not easy to format, very limited format options, takes much longer to make an email than with others

Sarah Catherine
Sarah Catherine
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great option for my small company

Avaliado em 07/10/2019

Would suggest to anyone! Offers our company (less than 1M nonprofit) exactly what we need for mass donor commmunicatkon.

Vantagens

Used friendly, integrates with my CRM database, easy to use templates, plug and play so I can make my monthly newsletter, good click analytics

Desvantagens

I run a small nonprofit and, especially for the price, Emma offers us an incredible service. If I had one Con it would be the customization of my emails. With our subscription and templates provided, we are very limited on what we can edit in our emails. But again, being the size we are, I wouldn’t expect different and the setup makes it easy for us to create nice looking emails.

• Setor: Segurança de rede e informática

• Probabilidade de recomendação 2.0 /10

Awful unsubscribe process - confusing & unclear and unlike any other software product

Avaliado em 09/08/2022

After moving to a (better & cheaper) provider, a message was sent cancelling our subscription (the only way you can cancel once subscribed) with no information listed in the settings on how to unsubscribe.

My Emma claimed never to have received the email, and so the matetr was left. Rather than email or contact me again, MyEmma started threatening debt collectors, sent to every email address in the company.

In order to close the matter as quickly as possible, 3x months of the unused service has now been paid for.

Unreasonable business practices from a mediocre (at best) provider.

I would strongly advise looking elsewhere.

Vantagens

The product itself is very basic compared with other tools on the market.

Desvantagens

The inability to export data easily was the main reason we had to move away.

Alternativas consideradas

Mailchimp

Razões para mudar para o Emma by Marigold

It seemed more functional on the surface, awful support & sales
Elaine
  • Setor: Gestão da educação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 2.0 /10

If only they cared about the code.

Avaliado em 18/07/2017

Vantagens

It allows people to design emails in an entirely wysiwyg interface, meaning you don't have to know any HTML.

Desvantagens

Its strength is also its weakness. Emma completely changes and botches your HTML. You cannot enter your own media queries - it completely overrides them, and even in the support forums the requests for Emma not to touch pasted-in HTML have gone unanswered for years. It's like using FrontPage and watching your beautifully-crafted code become a mangled, garbled mess that's very difficult to fix. Even for those who don't code their own HTML, it's perplexing - there are often strange quirks like bold fonts that don't appear bold in inboxes and many other issues because the code Emma uses isn't actually friendly for many email rendering engines (ahem, Outlook). It's also somewhat unstable and clunky - we've found many times when it won't actually save, or it's just running very slowly.

Resposta do Marigold

Hi Elaine,
Thanks so much for the valuable feedback here. I hate that you've had a difficult time using code in our email editor, and trouble with rendering in the inbox. Improvements in those areas are something that is definitely on our roadmap, and I'd love to connect you with one of our product managers to continue the conversation and gain some more insight from you and your experiences.

Be on the lookout for some follow up from one of our amazing Product Managers, Cale. He'd love to continue the conversation.

Thanks again for taking the time to offer some insight into your experience!

Pamela
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

EMAIL DEMYSTIFIED

Avaliado em 12/09/2018

Companies typically spend ridiculous amounts of money on search engine marketing. This is no longer effective. Spend more on content syndication and companies that provide highly segmented lists with technographic data included. Then use email. For most companies - the website is no longer the destination for finding or educating buyers.

Vantagens

Fully featured solution for using email to create actionable engagements with customers and prospects. B2B Tech companies don't have to spend valuable budget dollars on costly competitors; with Emma you get all the features you need to educate, engage and convert leads to pipeline. The dashboard tells the story of engagement, the engine has the automation you need to push leads through your funnel. The templates are creative so you can create memorable mail and there is a great resource library to improve your overall approach and skills to have effective email campaigns.

Desvantagens

Needs plug and play with sales activity trackers like Outreach. Could be easier to run multiple campaigns to different segments.

Jade
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

High quality email platform

Avaliado em 19/04/2018

Vantagens

I've been extremely impressed with this software. We switched from another email service about six months ago and have been pleasantly surprised with the user interface, more options, ease-of-use and overall professional quality. Building out emails is a really simple process and they look great with little effort.

Desvantagens

The lightbox form is not something that you can really customize, and when we looked into it we were quoted several hundred dollars by their support team.

Heather
  • Setor: Vinhos e licores

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Email Marketing's Best Kept Secret!

Avaliado em 04/10/2017

Vantagens

great customer service and very easy to use. Drag and drop design and lots of templates to choose from. I've used Emma for almost 15 years. I've seen them grow substantially and their product and service hasn't deteriorated. No need to know html but you CAN write your own code if you know how.

Desvantagens

They are a tad bit slow to adopt to new features compared to competitors BUT when they release updates they WORK. Rarely are there bugs. It's refreshing.

Aly
  • Setor: Filantropia

Cut time and reach more

Avaliado em 29/08/2016

Vantagens

I like the fact that once you create your groups of people, you can easily send emails to large groups of people that look professional. It also is a way for our organization to quickly alert our members of last minute notifications without having to hunt down emails of who you need to contact, you just select a group! It's also easy to see how many people opened it, if they clicked on it, if they opted out of receiving more, which helps us figure out how many people are actually using the information we're sending.

Desvantagens

You have to 'add' a person, you cant just create a campaign and send it to a list of emails that aren't in the system.

Jill
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Emma is very user friendly and tech support is great!

Avaliado em 18/04/2018

Vantagens

Emma is always easy to use. On the rare occasions when I have a question or technical issue, customer support has always been very easy to reach, friendly, and quick to resolve the issue. I also like the follow up emails that they send out after the issue is completed.

Desvantagens

My company has multiple accounts for each department and it is awkward to share audiences, etc. between them.

Krista
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

• Suporte ao cliente

positive, though their customer support was always a pain in the butt

Avaliado em 14/12/2017

Vantagens

I liked how easy it was to use, list management capabilities, and template options. It made creating and sending and tracking emails easy.

Desvantagens

We needed something that offered more automation, so a number of marketing tactics (including email) could operate seamlessly together. Emma didn't offer us that, so we switched to HubSpot. I miss Emma though. It was simple and pleasant to use, but we quickly outgrew it.

• Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Emma Platform

Avaliado em 30/11/2018

Sending email blasts to clients.

Sending email blasts to clients.

Vantagens

It is a great place to store templates and blast emails on a regular basis for our clients. The pricing is also pretty fair comparatively. The customer service has always been excellent but i don't think the platform has anything outstandingly different than the others. It stores contacts in a nice clean way.

Desvantagens

Building templates in EMMA is very difficult and the functionality is very slow. It takes a long time to navigate from screen to screen and it has nothing to do with internet connectivity, its just the platform is slow. You also have to start from scratch every time to create a new template, there is no way to carry over feature from another platform.

Kerry
  • Setor: Ensino fundamental e médio

Best Email Marketing Tool Available

Avaliado em 24/06/2016

Vantagens

The product is extremely user-friendly. Has a great list of feature set that meets today's need in the marketing world. And is a great price for the product.

Desvantagens

There really is not anything I don't like. It is a great product all around as it allows you to do simple email marketing, but also allows you to track individual users and their history.

Nancy

Team was very helpful!

Avaliado em 03/05/2018

Vantagens

Ease of us and the ability to make a newsletter look very professional. Your tech support is very good and I didn't have to wait a long time for the answer.

Desvantagens

Sometimes it is difficult to remember all the steps for completion and the time zone setting. Wish there was an on chat function for help.

Bill
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

Poor user interface; buggy

Avaliado em 30/06/2016

2 out of 3 times I use this product, I encounter bugs or basic functionality lapses. The HTML editor is balky and unpredictable, and I consistently have to log out and in to be able to send test messages. Customer service is excellent, but the everyday experience is not good.

George
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Up & Coming Email Marketing Platform w/ Rich Features and Phenomenal Support

Avaliado em 18/07/2017

New marketing/analytics features not scene on other platforms

New marketing/analytics features not scene on other platforms

Vantagens

I really like that there are many features that are not available on other email marketing platforms. If you do email marketing, you MUST try EMMA for their marketing/analytics features

Desvantagens

Since they're still pretty new, they looked over some simple features that other platforms have. and that they didn't implement, but they are adding features often and customer support is very receptive.

• Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great for sending Mass emails!

Avaliado em 08/04/2019

Vantagens

Love how you can send Mass emails! Emma has a great customizable features so you can design what you want your email to look like. Lots of great features! Also it is fairly easy to figure out to use.

Desvantagens

Emma is easy to use ONCE you get the hang of where you do to download the emails and how to use the features to customize your email. You have to play around with it little bit to get the hang of the software.

• Setor: Roupa e moda
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Emma, it's great but only to a point

Avaliado em 16/04/2019

Vantagens

This software would be good for beginners in the internet marketing age. It gives you a good baseline of features the crowning jewel of which is their email marketing. Everything is right there and they even provide a mobile client for you to check on the go. for people unfamiliar with email marketing campaigns who are just looking to start off, this is a great product.

Desvantagens

While I can appreciate that they have the email gambit locked tight, I think this software has so much more potential. Why not take those email clients and direct them to social media? Or why can't we have some joint metric data between the email blasts and my web store? I think if emma found a way to link with online retail houses, they would do well.