Paymo

4,7 (677)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Gestão de tarefas, controle do tempo e contabilidade para pequenas e médias empresas

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

677 avaliações

Henrique
Henrique
  • Setor: Construção
  • Porte da empresa: 11 - 50 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Ótima ferramenta para organização de trabalhos

Avaliado em 01/03/2023

Rapidamente consegue-se saber qual o ponto de situação de qualquer projeto.

Rapidamente consegue-se saber qual o ponto de situação de qualquer projeto.

Vantagens

Software muito fácil de usar para gestão/organização de projetos.

Desvantagens

Não tenho, até ao momento, nenhuma observação crítica ao software.

Gidon
Gidon

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The best time tracking and project management tool

Avaliado em 20/03/2024

For me it was a game changer, once I started working with Paymo.
Today it's one of my most...

For me it was a game changer, once I started working with Paymo.
Today it's one of my most important business tools.

Vantagens

Using this excellent time tracking suite changed the way I manage my business.
It's been more than 10 years of understanding the big picture, charging the clients accordingly, having my own database of project durations and scope.

Desvantagens

I wish I could customize more dashboard settings, though what's there is quite good

Ruben

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

A toolbox for the small business

Avaliado em 28/03/2024

Vantagens

Paymo has every crucial tool any small agency could need for kick-starting business. Its simplicity makes it easy to learn and implement, and when you compare it with more specific tools, it saves you a lot of time

Desvantagens

As every other one-size-fits-all solution, Paymo doesn't excel on any of the tasks it covers. Of course managing projects thru an specific task management will be ultimately better, same as with invoicing, but it would require dedicated manpower taking care of those as well. Paymo compromises specificity for ease to use and maintain, so you'll have to adapt processes to Paymo and not the other way around.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise, Clockify e Asana

Razões para mudar para o Paymo

Paymo does what these other three tools do separately, easier and at a lower cost.
Ennio
  • Setor: Construção

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

PAYMO WHAT A APP

Avaliado em 20/03/2024

Vantagens

the ease with which it is possible to track time and above all the fact that it is a very intuitive application

Desvantagens

The economical part is less intuitive and more difficult to use

Gareth

Valuable Addition to Business

Avaliado em 14/03/2024

Great experience, and had issues with invoice templates, but received an update from support and the issue was fixed within 10 minutes.
The time I have saved this year is immeasurable.

Vantagens

Priced to replace the free versions of the software.
Automation of invoices, compared to using Pages template. If more work is completed for an un-invoiced project, editing the invoice is a simple process.
The dashboard to keep track of all projects makes things much easier, compared to my old Google Sheets attempt at a project tracker.
Archiving completed projects allows quick filtering of only the important things.
Time reports allow a quick insight into what is still to be invoiced.

Desvantagens

I would like a quick notes section added to the dashboard, A daily checklist of the work day, rather than a specific project.

Google Forms, Pages, Numbers, Odoo, QuickBooks Online e Google Sheets

Razões para mudar para o Paymo

There were a lot of free versions of what Paymo offers, but having them all in one product is perfect. Odoo is the most recent one I've considered, but it would take a lot for me to move.
Matijs
  • Setor: Internet

Easy to set up and use

Avaliado em 26/03/2024

Paymo is a nice piece of software where we can do exactly the things we need to do. It has a good uptime.

Vantagens

It's easy to setup and use. You can use it straight forward and adding clients and projects is easy.

Desvantagens

The fact there is no 2-way authentication is really a thing here, also the lack on smaller accounts is a miss. We only use time tracking, invoicing and basic clients and projects. We don't need canban boards or options like that.

Mikko
  • Setor: Serviços de informação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Basic time tracker. Ok quality.

Vantagens

Basic use is very easy. I like that service has mobile app mac app that I use daily.

Desvantagens

The mac app should support more than just time tracking. You should at least be able to see the card information. Sometimes if multiple people are put on the same card it is annoying if the card is in process if you are not yourself active on that card. Also all the cards that you are tagged in, do not show up to your own task list.

Riin

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Project management, social media management, estimate management - all with Paymo!

Avaliado em 27/03/2024

My main job is creating websites for my customers. I use Paymo to track projects, send offers etc. I also have an e-commerce site, and I use Paymo for marketing activities planning - like what end when to post and when to send e-mails.

Vantagens

Easy to set up, easy to continue using. a favorite feature is that I can make my project templates, offer templates etc. Customizable templates save me lot of time and makes my small company look professional. I like sync possibilities with Google calendar.

Desvantagens

I would like to have labeling system fro task.

Hi Riin,

Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate it! Regarding labeling, wouldn't the kanban board view work? If you have questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us through the in-app chat.

Namit
Namit
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

Great Product

Great Product for long term projects , Easy to manage and review weekly reports

Great Product for long term projects , Easy to manage and review weekly reports

Vantagens

Easy to use and to onboard new team members.

Desvantagens

Time tracking as it's not very constant based on if person is not on screen

Mike
Mike
  • Setor: Arquitetura e planejamento
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Love it so far!

Avaliado em 28/03/2024

Vantagens

Cost-effectiveness, ease of use, desktop app.

Desvantagens

It was a bit difficult to set up online payments with no paid invoices received yet, chicken and egg scenario.

QuickBooks Online
Bassam
Bassam
  • Setor: Bancos
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

A good all-in-one application

Vantagens

Paymo has everything I needed in 1 application.

Desvantagens

Some print options missing, some views missing, but overall OK

Cameron
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 1.0 /10

Monopolize you cause you can't export ANYTHING easily

Avaliado em 08/01/2020

Would NOT recommend it to anyone who has even the slightest of "outside the box" process for projects or billing/invoices.

Vantagens

Yet another system that after several months of use only did what we needed it too at 75% of the way, then AFTER buying into the "huge discount" and special they had going, did I find out they do not allow refunds at all!

If you put ANY data into the system and ever need to export it for any reasons ...find a data entry person and hope you didn't enter a lot of information because unless you are a developer that can setup custom API's...your info is stuck in their system!
You can enter clients, companies, etc. and change view to "Table" and see it in table mode, but that view still only gives you the general company information, NOT the contacts for that company and that is 1 of 2, yes that is right 2 places in the entire system of everything you may have entered where you can download/export that view into Excel/CSV file....everything else is PDF if you are lucky!!

If you are a VERY small, VERY basic bookkeeping/accounting freelancer (NO TEAM, just you and very basic billing) - fine, it may work...but if you have more than 1 person in your team other than you, have different rates or even the SLIGHTEST out of the norm billing or cycles...GOOD LUCK!!!

I am furious with this system after being told what it could do and I explained in detail, and "oh yeah, that is not a problem at all"...only to find out, everything I explained about what we needed, went in one ear and out the other just to make the sale...now I have a barely usable system and wasted $$$$!!

Desvantagens

Can't export anything unless you have a developer standing bye.
System is very "inside the box" thinking even after being told it would easily do what I had explained that I needed it to do
support seems to take longer than usual and they are quick to respond with an answer that has NOTHING to do with what you originally asked (bots maybe?!?!)
Can't get a refund, no matter how many lies they told you to make the sale in the first place!!!

Hi Cameron,

Sorry to see you disappointed. Our goal is to help you improve the way you work, not to sell you on something.

Indeed, you can export client, project, user lists, as well as time reports in csv format - invoices and Gantt Charts are available in PDF only.

However, due to the fact that there's no standardised data structure for project management data, the only practical way to export it is via our API.

And no, we're no bots, and don't force anyones hand to make a sale.

Pavol
  • Setor: Artes e artesanato

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Paymo is a great software across platforms

Avaliado em 16/06/2020

Paymo helps to organize, plan and report our projects

Paymo helps to organize, plan and report our projects

Vantagens

Easy to learn, easy to use, with lot of features, super support, progressive software, they add lot of integrations, mobile apps, use via web browser

Desvantagens

Some features wait for upgrade, iPad integration missing

Teamwork.com, Trello, Float e Wrike

Razões para escolher o Paymo

Paymo had gantt chart planning integrated, mobile app and was cheaper.

Teamwork.com

Razões para mudar para o Paymo

Paymo has a mobile app, portfolio gantt chart, time tracking, invoicing, etc. And paymo is really nice software.

Thank you, Pavol!

Can you tell me more about those features that you're talking about?

iPad support is not in our plans atm - sorry!

You can write us at [email protected] and ask for Marcel ;)

Cheers!

Leticia
Leticia

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Our main tool to run the business

Avaliado em 16/06/2020

We have been working with Paymo for more than 5 years now and over the years we've seen constant improvement with new features. It's a rich feature tool for a low price and it suits our company as no other does, not only in what they offer but in an intuitive and easy-to-use tool. The timer, invoices using the timesheet, team scheduling, sending estimates, all those make the difference in our business and has help us to save and make money.

Vantagens

The timer is the best feature of Paymo. We search a lot but none of the other tools allows us to easy time our work and bill our clients as Paymo, with an always-visible timer. And the ability to bill our clients with the timesheet completes our process perfectly.

Desvantagens

It's lacking a client portal, where they have all information about their project and invoices

Harvest

Razões para mudar para o Paymo

The always-visible timer and invoicing with timesheet abilities.

Resposta do Paymo

Time tracking FTW, Leticia - thank you :)

I think there's a misunderstanding. The current client portal allows clients to view their invoices. Just be sure to add them as contacts too: https://help.paymoapp.com/en/articles/900000-how-do-i-add-a-contact-to-a-client

They can't see the project progress, something that is going to be fixed with the next release of the client portal. That will grant guest users in-app access.

This is our #1 priority right now, so stay tuned!

Kind regards,
Marcel

Jelena
Jelena

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

My time and sanity saver!

Avaliado em 01/07/2020

I've increased my productivity with Paymo's Kanban board view, combined with Table view, and saved TONS of hours on admin, invoicing, timesheets, client and project management.

Just this time saving alone pays off the monthly subscription.

Sanity and nerves saving is the bonus! :)

Why? Because Paymo helped me maintain good client relationships, timesheet transparency and great records&data representation for a client. So when a client comes up with a random question about a specific task, Paymo's records make finding (and presenting) a specific information or record so much easier, transparent and more reliable.

Vantagens

Paymo has been a lifesaver in many business management areas: project management, client management, time tracking, accounting.

With built-in budgeting, time tracking, expense tracking, estimate calculations, professional invoicing and getting paid online (and on time!), different project 'views' (list, table, board for kanban, gantt), extensive filters, dashboard and insights, resource scheduling, live time reports, client portal - and all that in one app - it's a sanity saver!

One of the things I also personally quite appreciate is the professional and clean look of the invoices (and how easy it is for clients to pay them online). With a click of a button, you can add the unbilled time/fees for a specific time period and/or projects to an invoice. Paymo does all that heavy admin stuff for you and it has saved me a lot of time!

Cherry on the top: all invoice items are presented so neatly and professionally, so that my clients can see exactly everything I've worked on for them and what I'm billing them for, as well as how much time is tracked for each project and task.

And Payoneer, in addition to PayPal/Stripe/Authorize.Net payment gateways is a big plus!

It's brilliant.

The moment I first tried it, I could immediately feel that Paymo is the tool designed for actual freelancers in mind, whether you work on a project basis, or a pay-as-you-go basis.

It's not complex, and all the features it has are just *right*. Exactly what I need.

And it's getting even better!

Desvantagens

I wish the app was just a little bit faster, but I read somewhere that they already have this improvement on their roadmap.

Still, if you ask me, it's totally worth the wait for every new feature and improvement their team is cooking for us :)

Resposta do Paymo

Speed improvements are already something that we're addressing. Stay tuned for more goodies such as a task calendar view, improved mobile app with team collaboration features and guest access.

Cheers,
Marcel

Marianela
Marianela
  • Setor: Química
  • Porte da empresa: 51 - 200 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Paymo represents agility in the execution of projects and quality assurance.

Avaliado em 11/03/2023

Paymo is an effective platform, which does not require a learning curve on the part of the people who use it, in addition to the fact that many business rules associated with the execution of projects are already implemented. On the other hand, we have visibility for the prioritization of tasks, the notification to the participants of each activity, and in general, Paymo can grow based on the needs and projects that our organization can handle.

Vantagens

Paymo focuses on providing a simple and efficient platform, with the implementation of those functionalities that really generate value, in addition to offering a fairly complete Dashboard for generating reports and useful information for stakeholders. With Paymo we keep our work team focused, in addition to having the mobile APP to be able to record progress directly from where we are, in real time, and notify about progress. People and users can work on more than one project at the same time and each of them knows the tasks they must perform, the times in which they want the activities to be completed, as well as being able to attach support information.With Poymo we can register with the Timer option the work dedicated to each activity and in this way we can give greater visibility to the Project Management.

Desvantagens

Paymo has demonstrated that it meets the objectives of any project, and they are precisely: being able to offer visibility for the fulfillment of each and every one of the tasks, also guarantees that team members have delivery dates at hand and can report the advances, considering the participation of multiple projects, however, it may be that for more complex projects in which team management, use of tools and acquisition of supplies for execution are required, project managers require other complementary tools such as sheets calculation to manage what we cannot detail from the software itself, however this does not apply to all projects and may or may not be a limitation in many service areas related to traditional activity tracking.

Jessica
Jessica
  • Porte da empresa: 201 - 500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Paymo makes coordinating projects and tasks easy

Avaliado em 10/01/2023

We have complete control over all of our projects, both active and dormant, which allows us to give our clients nothing but the highest quality results.

Vantagens

The Time-Tracking functionality is what ultimately led us to select Paymo. With Paymo, we can easily keep track of our time spent on each client's and each project's work, as well as generate time reports. When necessary, we can send out invoices that can be paid with PayPal, regardless of whether the customer is a registered Paypal user or not.

Desvantagens

I wish there were more visual formatting options for estimates and invoices. As a designer, I know how crucial it is to pay close attention to detail, and I'd appreciate it if my bills and estimates reflected that.

Faruk
  • Setor: Arquitetura e planejamento
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Design Office

Avaliado em 18/03/2024

Vantagens

It has a simple interface and I can easily plan our projects and track the tasks even if I am not a professional project manager. It does not complicate the user's work with unnecessary details.

Desvantagens

Since the billing system is not integrated with the local electronic billing system, it cannot be a fluent billing tool. However, Paymo serves us very well even without using this feature.

Teamwork.com, Zoho Projects e Wrike

Wrike

Razões para mudar para o Paymo

Paymo seemed easier to use than other alternatives for our small project management needs. Additionally, the pricing is more affordable than other alternatives.
Tichaona Redemptor
Tichaona Redemptor
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Paymo is designed to meet the needs of small and medium-sized businesses

Avaliado em 21/02/2024

My overall experience with Paymo is that it is a useful and comprehensive software for managing projects, time tracking, invoicing, and billing. It has many features that can help freelancers and small businesses to plan, execute, and deliver their work efficiently and accurately.

Vantagens

Paymo helps you automate your invoicing process by setting up recurring invoices, late payment reminders, and thank you notes.

Desvantagens

It does not have a native mobile app, only a web app that is not very responsive on small screens.

ClickUp e Toggl Plan

Razões para escolher o Paymo

ClickUp

Razões para mudar para o Paymo

as a software tester. I am eligible to test out as much software as i can in order to get the best for any business or cooperation.
Matt
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Best Time Tracking & Management Software

Avaliado em 01/05/2020

I've tried multiple time and task management products. Paymo has by far the best feature set for the price. It's not to complicated & the support is great. You get a task board, a solid UI, a great calendar that displays when tasks were done & it allows you to easily adjust those entries. By far my favorite tool for tracking tasks across multiple clients & the time spent.

Vantagens

Quick & easy to get started & great support. Managing tasks & time is awesome with Paymo. I am a huge fan of the calendar views. They have a great set of filters & tweaks you can make to the views. They also offer a great kanban board.

Desvantagens

Invoices could be improved a bit but they're ok. I do need to spend some time learning more about how to build invoices with Paymo.

Resposta do Paymo

Appreciate the support, Matt! :)

We've just launched the possibility to copy/paste a time entry inside the Timesheets area - be sure to check it out.

Btw: a new, task calendar view it's on its way soon, so stay tuned!!

As for the invoicing part, you can turn your timesheet data into an invoice or create one from scratch in multiple languages. Read our help page for a step-by-step guide: https://help.paymoapp.com/en/collections/34542-invoices

Or write us at [email protected]

Ilan

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Software that surves me as a freelance individual for years.

Avaliado em 20/06/2020

I use Paymo since it's the first version. Back those days I used the Paymo Plus desktop app, recording absolutely everything I do on my computer. By the end of the day, I reorganized everything. It helped me to find "holes" in my schedule, where I spent too much time on social networks and the internet.
Today I plan my week, I collect data about my tasks, searching where can I improve myself. I see how many clients do I have since I started freelancing. All of them there! I manage who is an important client, which one is the most paying one.
I often use Timesheets set to a weekly view, so I can see how much I busy this week.
A homepage quickly shows all my tasks and a dashboard helps me to see my progress.

Vantagens

Paymo can serve big companies with a large number of users and departments. For me as an individual, Paymo is one place for managing my clients, projects, task, and time.
One of the first and absolutely necessary things for me as a freelancer is good, simple to use time management tool. Paymo has an implemented live timer that is connected to all my tasks and projects of a specific client.
Not less important is the ability to produce smart time reports I send to my clients and get paid by. Half of my tasks are in Hebrew, and Paymo works just great with RTL languages. This is crucial for my time of business. The report could be set by tasks, days, or other specific categories.
The timer exists in the browsers when using the softer, but it also has a completely synchronized desktop app which I use for the most, and mobile app, which I use when I work outside my office.

Desvantagens

Actually, Paymo has more features I'm sure I would use, like Gantt Chart, or Invoices, though this feature costs extra $19.95 per month and I prefer not to pay for it since it's not so necessary for my business.

Hi Ilan,

Appreciate the kind words :) You must be on an old plan, as Invoices are now available under the Small Office plan ($11.95/user/mo) and Gantt Charts under the Business one ($18.95/user/mo).

Frank
Frank
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

Constantly improving

Avaliado em 14/07/2019

Flexible and suitable for a lot of different projects. We gained a lot of insight through the visual data overviews. Tool is constantly improving: new features, upgrades, interface changes for the better.
The customer service was friendly and personal. Paymo and DataFeedWatch are my two favorite customer teams. Definitly recommended!

Vantagens

- Great, flexible project management tool
- perfectly scalable
- a lot of features and handy shortcuts (saved project lists etc.)
- provides a lot of insights per project and client
- Very friendly and personal customer service.
- Good value for the money

Desvantagens

- Clients did not always get the tool instantly. But recent UX changes could make it easier for them
- Communication with colleagues could get a bit chaotic, takes some time to implement in the workflow.
- A lot of features requires good knowledye whats the best way to use the tool, so definitly assign someone to create a team workflow.

Asana

Pricing and UX

Hi Frank,

Nicely worded, thank you!

We're working on an improved client portal, with in-app access to guest users so they can contribute and view the project progress in real-time. Follow the thread for it here: https://community.paymoapp.com/t/in-progress-client-portal-collaboration/67/2

Onboarding-wise, the focus for 2020 is going to be on in-app tool tips and video tutorials. Hope this will help you! :)

Anne

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I could not run my business without Paymo!

Avaliado em 13/04/2023

I felt like I was drowning with random to-do lists and notes all over my office when I started my business. Now I know where to look for everything, and items are much less likely to fall through a crack. I have also had excellent and prompt experiences with customer service. Whenever I have had an issue, they stick with me until the problem has been solved!

Vantagens

Task creation and time tracking remotely are essential tools I use daily for my business. I appreciate that it integrates with my accounting software and is easy to train others to use. Running a small business is challenging, and Paymo helps me keep on track and organized.

Desvantagens

I do wish I could integrate some tasks into my Google or ICal. Meetings would be great if they could show up there, and I wouldn't have to input the information in two places. I don't want all of my daily tasks, but I would love site visits, out-of-office, or meetings to show up in both areas.

Jack Joseph
Jack Joseph
  • Setor: Design gráfico
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Easy. Organized. Effective.

Avaliado em 24/06/2020

With Paymo I am able to solve problems and experience benefit. With the project tab I am able to see all of my projects, whether they be complete, inactive, archived, etc. I am also able to view tasks and task lists in different ways that allow me to effectively organize and plan my work day. Invoicing has become easier, as I am able to assign a client to an invoice and have it sent directly to the client's email address. Since my business is mostly run by rates, Paymo's time tracking feature along with the app helps me effectively track my time to charge my clients with the most accurate price. This also helps me with time sheets and time reporting, allowing me to plan for future clients to completely maximize profit.

Vantagens

Paymo's seamless design makes project management easy. With a simple menu sideline, it is easy to access all that your business needs to run in an organized and efficient manner. It is easy to add users, manage your subscription plan, view and add clients. Paymo's project tab is where you can view, manage, and assign projects and tasks to any user. Collaboration is EASY. And I love Paymo's Accounting tab also. Invoicing, expense input, estimates, and even recurring invoicing has never been simpler. I like how I was able to start with the free plan, then once my business grew I was able to easily switch to a more expansive plan.

Desvantagens

I wish that I could have used more invoices in the free plan, just to grow my business a little bit more before spending more, but I am loving the subscription plan I am on at the moment.

Resposta do Paymo

Glad to know that you're enjoying the full suite of Paymo, Jack :)

We're working on a few goodies, like an improved client portal, a calendar task view, and a new mobile app release. So stay tuned!

Florian
  • Setor: Design gráfico
  • Porte da empresa: 11 - 50 funcionários

Our Agency-Backbone

Avaliado em 15/03/2024

A good piece of software that keeps on getting better and better with a very quick and friendly support.

Vantagens

Many useful features: Paymo supports all of our workflows with ease.

Desvantagens

Downtimes during working hours, sometimes the paymo interface is slow. I would like to have templates for tasks.

Hi Florian,

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it. We're constantly working on improving the speed and user experience. Please note that you can use project templates and also duplicate your tasks if needed. For more details, please contact our support team.