Avaliações do Clear Books Accounting

Clear Books Accounting

Online accounting software for small businesses

4.6/5 (10 avaliações)
John J.
Traduzir com Google

Clear Books has been a vital tool in managing my day to day finances for my business.

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 13/09/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Before Clear Books, I used an alternative free version of a similar system. After growing to a certain size, I spoke with my accountant to move to something that could push the limits of a free product. Using Clear Books means that my accountant better understands my finances, and can advise accordingly.

The key benefits to Clear Books are the Dashboard and the integration of Go Cardless for easy one-click invoice collection. My businesses never have to worry about BACS transfers or payments as I can collect any invoice using the pre-authorisation method for each invoice raised. Clear Books will also generate the necessary bills to make sure that any interest or fees paid are correctly categorized and settled. You can also keep an eye on who's transactions are currently being progressed and who's have been paid. Tie in the Go Cardless integration with reoccurring invoice templates and I have myself a feasible, cost effective means of Direct Debit without the expensive setup costs and benefit from the low-interest rate.

Vantagens

The Clear Books system is very easy to navigate and with the integration of your data into a one-stop dashboard which is customisable to your needs, you get a very in-depth overview on how your business finances look at a glance. This is a vital tool for me as I don't need to keep running regular reports to see how my finances are, I check the dashboard and it has already done the hard work for me. From the dashboard, I can easily find how much profit, expenditure, income and outstanding invoices come to. From there, I can work out what is bringing the finances down and what is building the finances up.

Desvantagens

In regards to the overall system, I do not have any particular dislikes but more of a difficulty understanding how to apply any refunds and credits within the system. When I issue refunds or have credits applied to any of my supplier accounts, this is often something I have to speak to my accountant about.

My second point is around Quotes. These tend to remain on the system even after the invoice has been generated from them. It would be more efficient to have a check box to confirm completion of the quote rather than creating the invoice, then clearing down the quote. Not a big issue, but would save some time when you have a batch of quotes you've forgotten to clear down that could have been addressed at the time of invoice conversion.

Anderson S.
Traduzir com Google

Excellent solution to carry and track the accounting

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 05/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It has been very productive to have a tool like this software since it compiles the accounting information and helps you manage it so that you can have all your accounting in order and reconciled, even emits reports that are very useful when making decisions, facilitates payment of taxes and the management of payments with our suppliers

Vantagens

It has a panel through which you can control the most important aspects of your accounting, program reminders and automate the payments you should make, another aspect that I like is your billing module, you can customize and adapt to your needs, manage the part You only have to import the bank statements and reconcile your accounts effectively

Desvantagens

In general lines is a fairly complete software, however I have noticed that it does not allow you to repeat certain tasks, that is, once a task is completed, you must re-program it again if you require it.

Avaliador Verificado
Traduzir com Google

Decent accounting software, does the job

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 28/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It's a good basic accounting software, but it lacks the added value with no relevant webAPI integration.

Vantagens

Clear Books gives you access to basic accounting tools (I work in sales so I use it for creating quotes and invoices and chasing unpaid invoices). I can do these tasks with ease.

Desvantagens

There are two main cons to Clear Books in my experience:

- They continually add UI changes, it's not a huge deal, but almost every week they've changed some little thing. It can be annoying when you're trying to figure out where things are.

- They lack the webAPI integrations we need. This means that you can't automate repetitive tasks such as creating quotes.

6.0/10
Sharon P.
Traduzir com Google

Easy to use and full of useful tools

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 12/09/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Easy to use on a day-to-day basis and great reporting and search functionality.

Vantagens

ClearBooks is easy to use and has a myriad of useful tools. It has a great search function, excellent reporting capabilities and the Dashboard provides an excellent top level review of how the business is doing.

Desvantagens

The document templates can be difficult to tailor to your own requirements - however, the support team is amazing.

Kerensa L.
Traduzir com Google

Find the package very easy to use and any problems I have had have been resolved quickly.

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 12/09/2017

Vantagens

Ease to use by a non accountant, common sense view, easy to navigate, can be viewed by others if necessary without having to close the package.

Desvantagens

When you input too many lines in a bill the package can lock and you have to start from scratch, it doesn't automatically save until you press the save button.

Tomás D.
Traduzir com Google

The best in accounting services on the web

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 27/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

You have total control and access to accounting when and where you want, that is a great advantage, it allows you to consolidate the accounting and correcting and detecting the details that can cause the company to fail financially, reducing costs and time

Vantagens

It is an accounting service platform that has very good design, is aesthetically pleasing and easy to use, it does not cost much to adapt to the general board, since it contains all the necessary information, you can even handle transactions with different types of currency, handle billing and company's payroll

Desvantagens

There are functions on the platform that can be simplified to give the system better functionality

Resposta do Clear Books

Thanks Tomas! We're glad you're enjoying using Clear Books.

Pia D.
Traduzir com Google

Great tool to work with!

Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 30/07/2018

Vantagens

Easy to use and has great tools to work with. reports are very useful and helpful to get a good overview of how business is going. Saves time and is effciient. i would recommend to any small business.

Desvantagens

I find there could be improvements in some features, but the customer support is very helpful and I find that they make changes according to the feedback they get, so I can see how this application will grow and imporve.

Resposta do Clear Books

Hi Pia,

Thank you so much for your review. We love that you are enjoying using Clear Books.

We are working hard to continue to improve the system to help you work better in the future. If you have any specific improvements, please let our support team know because they sit about 10 paces across the office from our Head of Product!

Kind regards,
Karina

Nick B.

Clear Books Small Business Accounting Software

Avaliado em 21/01/2010
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

If you are a small/medium sized business or an accountancy firm looking to provide your clients with a remote access solution that is easy and simple to use then this is the software for you.

-Ease of use
-Pricing from 5/month
-Import your bank statement and explain the transactions no more having to sit and enter each transaction for hours on end.
-Online so it can be accessed from anywhere.
-One click VAT returns for UK users.

Desvantagens

Online only, if you do not have internet access you will not be able to access it.

Kate M.

CLEAR BOOKS, ACCOUNTING PARTNER

Avaliado em 15/12/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

CLEAR BOOK is simple to use, clear, and generally intuitive accounting software. It has a nice lay out and good feature selection, and it also has neat invoicing and payroll features. It is used by many accountants, including several small accounting firms.

Taha S.

GOOD ONE

Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 19/07/2018

Vantagens

AGAIN THIS ONE THE GOOD ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE FOR ALL THE PEOPLES WHO HAVE SMALL BUSSNIESS AND LIMITED BUSSINESS

Desvantagens

I DONT FIND BIG DRAW BACK IN THIS THE ONLY ONE I FIND IS THAT IT IS FOR A VERY LIMITED SEGMENT OF PEOPLES