Avaliações do Workday Financial

Workday Financial

Fresh approach to financial management

4.3/5 (30 avaliações)

User friendly interface

Avaliado em 15/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Workday Financials gave us much needed reporting capabilities that we weren't getting from other software. The fact that it integrates with our HRM system makes it easier to drill into certain data sets. Adding attachments to invoices and journal entries has essentially turned us into a paperless office.

Vantagens

Workday Financials is user friendly and has some great reporting capabilities. The interface looks fresh and it's easy to navigate. Each new release adds additional utility. The Workday Community is a great tool to post ideas and get real world advice from other companies experiencing the same issues.

Desvantagens

Workday runs slow sometimes, especially on days when we're loading payroll and there's a lot of data going through the system. Sometimes Workday gives cryptic and seemingly random error messages.

Kelli T.

Workaround

Avaliado em 03/11/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

When we initially started using this product it was very cumbersome. It improved some of our old processes but then seemed to make other worse. It has either gotten better or we have just gotten use to it. We have also had some issues with invoices getting lost in the system and had to recreate them in order to get them to process. They recently changed the requisition creation and it is not clear what the end user needs to do once they enter a line item. Overall I like the product but I feel it could still be improved. We just started using the HR function this week and so far I like what I see.

Vantagens

The reporting capabilities and the ability to drill down in functions to get to the info you need.

Desvantagens

Not always user friendly. The error notes are not very helpful in pointing you to the specific line that has an issue.

Minela K.
Traduzir com Google

Best system for the workplace

Avaliado em 04/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I keep a track of everything work related on workday. It is my starting and end point

Vantagens

Workday is all encompassing. From accessing my pay slips to tracking my career and goal development to managing my time, it takes care of everything in one Swift go. Incredibly user friendly

Desvantagens

There are no cons that I have encountered

Gaurav paras S.
Traduzir com Google

Awesome tool to manage finance in-house

Avaliado em 09/05/2017

Vantagens

User-friendly, easy access, secure to end user

It's easy to provide weekly, monthly and yearly view for Planning

Sometimes slow to access

Customize reports needs to enhance.

Projection reports needs to add for analyzing future trend

Vanessa M.
Traduzir com Google

It is a little bit difficult to use at the beginning.

Avaliado em 08/02/2018

Vantagens

It has a very simple interface. Reports and features can get customized by ITS on demand. There is an app you can use on your phone with all the working features.

Desvantagens

It contains no tools for project management other than the accounting of available budget, obligations and actuals. Some terms do not reflect the correct accounting, finance, and projext management industries.

Rajesh S.
Traduzir com Google

All details at one place and easy to handle

Avaliado em 09/05/2017

Vantagens

GUI interface.Easy to use...and user friendly. I am using this from past 2 years and its awsome tool.

Desvantagens

The charts can be improved , taking out the reports is not not so easy and can be improved further.

Workday Makes Your Workday Easier

Avaliado em 03/08/2019

Vantagens

Implementation was easy and adoption of the program happened quicker than normal from other programs.

Desvantagens

Customer Service representatives could be friendlier.

Traduzir com Google

Excellent, I can have all the analysis of my management in a single financial management system.

Avaliado em 13/04/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Allows me to register new levels of financial efficiency and business performance with Workday accounting software, I could quickly respond to anomalies as they happen with reports and in-memory accounting, I could manage all activity with configurable business processes. A great benefit is that I have accomplished to change proactively to internal and external changes without IT resources or costly customizations.

Vantagens

I like most is that it gives me the possibility of having all the analysis of my management in a single financial management system. I find it interesting that it helps me to lead strategic planning and find the best ways for the profitability of my new business.

Desvantagens

I'm practically new using the tool, but I think it would be useful to include the possibility of including the initial data of the company and predict its productivity in the short term.

Rachel S.

Avaliado em 29/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I use workday to keep track of all my important company information. Overall I would say it's a good platform, but it needs some updating to make it more user friendly. Epically the time and absence widgets. I'm not a huge fan of how this program functions.

Vantagens

I like being able to access my personal information, my performance, my time, my benefits, etc. all in one location.

Desvantagens

I don't like how difficult it is to track my time. We have a lock out every week and it is difficult to keep track of the hours I work. I usually have to write them down on a sticky note and transfer them back in once the lock out is over. Very inconvenient. I also don't like how I have to go to a different screen to include my absences like PTO or Maternity leave. It's been somewhat of a mess trying to keep track of al my hours and benefits.

4.0/10
Anne W.

Workday _ lots of options

Avaliado em 27/11/2018

Vantagens

everything is in one place - time off; evaluations; goals; job openings. I love one-stop shops

Desvantagens

Never had figured out how to get rid of certain items or delete them specifically in the job interest. I have them lingering on the side but would like to delete. Can't figure it out :-)

Devender kumar S.
Traduzir com Google

It is good experience of working with this tool.

Avaliado em 15/05/2017

Vantagens

Very user friendly interface. easy to operate and reports can be taken out very easily. Used to of this tool is about 3 years.

Desvantagens

It is good tool however recovery of reports by this tools sometime seems difficult and need to improve its efficacy and speedy data and report production.

Shiawtian C.
Traduzir com Google

Friendly and easy to use interface. Very powerful report and data sorting tool

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 11/02/2018

Vantagens

I like the easy access to different reports. I can put down information the way I want it and dive deeper into the data if I need to. Everything is linked and stored in an easy to navigate format so you will have an easy time looking for what you need.

Desvantagens

I don't like that reports can take a while if the data size is fairly large. Also if you attempt to click around too much before Workday process what you want it to do, you will get an error message. It is very easy to create this error message if you click around too much without giving it some time.

Salvador A.

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 23/05/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall my experience with this software has been good. Has come in very handy at my new job.

Vantagens

I like the fact that it keeps records of my w2 and other information after I had stopped working at a previous job for a year.

Desvantagens

I was locked out once and having to verify my identity to be able to reset my password was a bit of a pain but that was the only thing I was not fond of.

Traduzir com Google

Workday is not for every business

Avaliado em 18/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

My overall experience with Workday is sometimes frustrating since I cannot get the reports I need to do my job. I work with the filing of 1099s for all the vendors and it's impossible to run reports with the information I need in order to report accurately to the IRS.

Vantagens

Workday enables businesses to view all their financials in just a few clicks.

Desvantagens

Usually when a report is exported to excel, it's hard to view since the columns contain information that are irrelevant and need to be hidden.

Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 14/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall I am happy with my experience using Workday. I love being able to go to one place for all my HR needs.

Vantagens

I love how Workday is my company's one stop shop for all things HR. It's easy to be able to log in and have all the important things in one place. We do our annual reviews here, our employee information is tracked here, and our training services are done through here. Prior to Workday, we used many different platforms - now we just have this one.

Desvantagens

I find the platform can be slow, and the user interface is not very compatible with Internet Explorer.

6.0/10

Workday review

Avaliado em 04/12/2018

Overall I have had a good experience with Workday

Vantagens

Workday is an easy to use time management software. Unlike a lot of internal time management software Workday can be used through their app on your phone. It is convenient if something comes up and you need to make an adjuster to you work schedule on the run.

Overall I do not have any complaints about Workday

Ryan K.
Traduzir com Google

Great product, easy to use, very user-friendly

Avaliado em 13/03/2018

Vantagens

Love the reliability of the product itself, very easy to use and user-friendly user interface, decent documentation outlining features and functionality

Desvantagens

Wish it were easier to integrate with other software systems, although I know the company is making a push in that direction. Also wouldn't mind a cheaper option for small (rather than medium) sized businesses...

Teresa herbic H.

Workday is Simple to Use and Effective

Avaliado em 15/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Great for jobs where you are scheduling a variety of users.

Vantagens

Workday is highly effective and easy to use. It is streamlined and user friendly. It's a very straightforward accounting software program.

Desvantagens

You have to find a specific link for your company, and it can be difficult to find. That's the only issue.

Dennis M.
Traduzir com Google

Best software for financial management and reporting

Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 15/05/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

accurate reports that i forwarded to the management for enabling the decision making process in the company

Vantagens

It provides accurate reports and financial tools thus proving to very reliable
It can be used to generate monthly and annual reports therefore help in future financial forecasting

Desvantagens

In case where connections are not strong and secure, it can be difficult to access
In case wrong and corrupted data is fed, the reports will be inaccurate as it relies on the information fed to it

Amy rose G.

Avaliado em 15/12/2016

Aged tool

Avaliado em 27/08/2018

Vantagens

it does the job at the end of the day and you can structure the tabs easily.

Desvantagens

The look is very much aged and basic. A bit of a face lift would help the user experience.

3.0/10
Elizabeth S.
Traduzir com Google

New software.....from eeeek to ooohhhhh

Avaliado em 21/11/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It has been a pleasant transition thus far. There are a few hiccups when entering information. I feel the navigating is a bit choppy however it is so new I am not going to make a strong opinion just yet. Our employer is giving us this in small doses and most of the headache is just establishing processes as some duties have shifted. Over all a great product!!

Shivankar D.
Traduzir com Google

It's easy going and definately a must for your organisation.

Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 07/05/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Workday community the best part where you put up issues and get advice from organisation experiencing similar problems. Also to integrate it with other organisational needs like HRM helps report some really important organisational data.

Vantagens

Easy to use, full coverage of organisational accounting needs.Financial reporting has beend made easier like never before. Helps you manage inventory, reporting and financials of your organisation.

Desvantagens

Random error messages and runs slow at times.

Best Human Capital Management App

Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 09/03/2018

Vantagens

User of Workday, this could not be an easier way for a non stop shop for payroll/tax info, managing benefits and my calendar with time off.

Desvantagens

Only con that I do not understand is in the iOS app every time you need to view your actual pay stub you need to 'generate' a PDF which takes ~5 seconds.