Kayako

4,0 (170)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Plataforma unificada de atendimento ao cliente

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

170 avaliações

Owen
Owen
  • Setor: Educação superior

• Suporte ao cliente

Kayako has made our jobs far easier and our service users so much more satisfied.

Avaliado em 19/06/2018

Vantagens

Being able to manage incoming emails as tasks that can be assigned to people and then easily marked as complete when done has allowed us to work faster and more efficiently.

Desvantagens

Some of the options could be easier to use. I think that macros, templates and automated replies could be more user-friendly.

Longtime User

Avaliado em 24/11/2018

Excellent support system, Kayako assists us with providing great online help desk support via ticket logs and live chat to our clients.

Vantagens

I like how effective Kayako's support team is. They reply in a timely manner to help fix the issues at hand. I also enjoy how easy it is to use, and allows for employees to stay on top of logged faults, tasks and other items within the system while providing detailed updates to keep the customers in the loop. Kayako has been our main helpdesk software for the past 7 years.

Desvantagens

There is not too much I don't like about Kayako, I believe their live chat incorporation to websites could use some work. It would also be perfect if they can link it to CRM as we currently have to use these separately.

amy
  • Setor: Serviços de eventos
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

600% Price Increase Out of Nowhere

Avaliado em 18/02/2021

Vantagens

I have used kayako as a knowledge base for my software. I have integrated pages into my software and spent development dollars in doing so, and written hundreds of articles for the knowledge base. A few days ago I received an email from kayako requesting that I contact them about my renewal. When I did, they informed me they would be increasing their pricing by 600% for this year, and an additional 25% each year thereafter. I was shocked, and asked for clarification, explaining that I am a small company that is in the events industry - I have been shut down due to events being shut down because of the pandemic. Even in normal circumstances, I wouldn't be able to afford that ridiculous price increase. They informed me they would be cancelling my service. I have spent hundreds of hours creating these knowledge base articles, thinking I would be using these for years to come - now I have to spend development dollars to integrate a new knowledge base into my software, and re-do all of the articles on a new platform. Very dishonest business practices - untrustworthy services - and costing the client time and money.

Desvantagens

Raising prices by 600% out of nowhere, causing my small business to have to move to another platform, after spending time and money.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Effective tool for customer support

Avaliado em 11/05/2018

Vantagens

Easy to use software, makes customer tracking, communication, and support more efficient. I use it mainly for the ticketing system to keep the company as well as the customers who log faults up to date on the status of their support ticket.

Desvantagens

As I have used many live chat software in my field, I am not too fond of the live chat ability of Kayako for websites. The implementation is not very user friendly.

• Setor: Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Awesome platform, great service!

Avaliado em 21/06/2018

Vantagens

Kayako provides the flexibility we need to keep engaged and communicated both with our external and internal customers. Our support departments love the simplicity and clarity of the communication, and our clients have gained a tool through which they feel close to our team. Working with Kayako has made our life easier!

Desvantagens

There are not many cons to our experience. Even as we believe that the tool might help us better integrate additional internal users to simplify the behind-the-scenes processes we have, we do believe that they way the tool is built now is great.

Alex
Alex
  • Setor: Formação profissional e coaching

Just in english

Avaliado em 31/01/2017

If you want to use Kayako in another language, although they claim that you can "deliver a tailored customer experience on a worldwide scale with localization", it's not true. You can not translate a lot of things, and some of them are the core of the customer experience.

So, in English, it's a good software (one the best maybe), but impossible to use in other languages.

Chat + Ticket system integrated

Desvantagens

Not localized (just English)

Kayako Review

Avaliado em 28/11/2018

Overall, Kayako works fairly well. I use it daily in my IT role to support our organizations users and to manage tickets.

Vantagens

Kayako is an efficient ticket management system and it's affordable.

Desvantagens

Occasionally there will be issues when creating tickets or adding attachments and multiple attempts will need to be made.

• Setor: Bancos
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Fairly robust software that will work for most organization

Avaliado em 14/05/2018

This has allowed us to track and monitor our incidents and support issues pretty easily and has streamlined some of our processes.

Vantagens

This software is fairly simple to use and can handle quite a bit of data. There is a lot of customization that can be done which makes the software quite flexible. The audit log feature is very simple to use and provides all status entries and updates in one easy to access location.

Desvantagens

This can be unstable at time but the fixes are always quick and easy to accomplish. The automated routing is lacking and I with there were more options for ticket generations and closures. The classic interface can be hard to navigate.

• Setor: Serviços financeiros

Very good experience

Avaliado em 26/06/2018

Vantagens

Value for money, we've been using Kayako for years now and it works perfect with high volume of mails.

Desvantagens

Keeping the software up to date, it takes us time to upgrade and go offline for a few moments. But that's also on us, cause we host it ourselves.

Weston
Weston

• Suporte ao cliente

Easy to configure and use

Avaliado em 17/04/2018

Vantagens

Kayako offers great flexibility for a cloud based customer support system. Their customer support is great.

Desvantagens

Reporting could be a little more robust, and being able to select defaults for tickets is a much needed improvement we're still waiting for

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Software is buggy, support is not keeping up with requests. India-based support.

Avaliado em 21/06/2018

Vantagens

- Standard support tracking software not trying to "re-invent" how support should run.
- Price is "ok", but alternatives should be considered first, given more mature platforms are available for the same price point.
- Ability to offer Email / Chat / Social support which are well integrated
- KB articles is included which is good, fairly configurable on the visual front (ie more than Intercom)
- Ready to go if you are looking for a simple support system with a single team / person / level of support.

Desvantagens

- The integration with the KB articles is incomplete and there is no value-add in using a single platform for both KB + Ticketing.
- Live Chat messenger is limited in functionality
- We have discovered that the software was completely overhaul 2 years ago to make it cloud-based (previously server installed) and not as stable as one would expect for a 10 yo company.
- Their support is passing the "buck" continuously and ends up closing issues which were not resolved.
- features are promised to be delivered with ETA and are either not delivered or half-baked
- full disclosure we are planning on migrating away within 3 months.

Mike

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

It's great, but we like to be as efficient as possible, which means tabbing through everything.

Avaliado em 14/06/2018

Easy access to the emails we want, especially from Amazon.

Easy access to the emails we want, especially from Amazon.

Vantagens

The look and feel. the customization options and custom insights. Filtering and suspending messages options. Ability to send all the messages we want to our inbox and not the ones we don't want.

Desvantagens

Can't tab through and select "type, priority" etc. quickly without clicking (you could in the old Kayako). Can't forward or CC a message easily. Images and attachments not perfect. A little slow.
I also can't figure out how to remove the "message sent from Kayako" signature. This should not be required since we pay for the product and it can be embarrassing when we're trying to send professional emails, so we opt out and use Outlook for those.

Eglė
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Colleagues don't like, especially after using other programs, search is too slow or not...

Avaliado em 22/06/2018

All letters are answered.

All letters are answered.

Vantagens

-The possibility to see who is watching the ticket at the same time
- Notes
- Knowledbase
- fast Customer Service

- Reports have mistakes
- Customer Support assistance regarding one and the same report is different. Different answers.
- Very very slow while making a search and trying to find the ticket.
- the search is not working and no results even if it should be.
- while replying - no possibility to see notes
- automatically bring back to the unassigned
- No "Back" possibility while reading different pages of ticket.
- Always necessary to refresh before assign, because few people assign letters quite often.

ALban
  • Setor: Animação
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

ideal choice for online communication on everything in different Platforms

Avaliado em 23/01/2023

we have been using this software for more than a year, I have gained a lot in customers and experience in marketing

Vantagens

this software really allowed me to develop communication and develop a good customer system within our organization. very easy to use

Desvantagens

I do not encounter any problem in the use of this software. But the price is high.the free version looks a bit different to me than the paid version

Allison
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Kayako is an advance in potential customers.

Avaliado em 22/05/2018

I have been able to establish better attention with potential clients within my company, in this way, it has had a better control and thus obtain better finances. Potential customers have been satisfied when we use Kayako because we serve them at any time of the day.

Vantagens

The best thing about Kayako is that it has many, many ways to communicate with a potential client, and this is very important and very influential because it allows a connection with more progress and makes the client get more attention.

Desvantagens

I think you should improve a couple of things, such as prices, and customer service, the design should leave it as it is since it gives a lot of comfort and is nice, but should fix the support by 80% so that a better customer service.

Nivas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Kayako service desk tool is one of the best service desk which am using since 2 years in...

Avaliado em 14/06/2018

MIS reports
Email to incidence with unique identity number
Tickets History

Vantagens

User friendly and easy to access the reports and MIS using Kayako tool
Incidence reviews and history gathering is very useful
comparing any other current tools like freshdesk,everest .. etc, this is the best and cost effective tool.

Desvantagens

queries that needs to be written to get any customized report in the tool
Duplication of incidence where it doesnt consider FW/RE in email to incidence case
incidence reopen

Kevin

• Probabilidade de recomendação 1.0 /10

Can't Trust Kayako

Avaliado em 21/04/2019

Kayako has been a horrible choice for us. They dropped support for the Kayako Fusion Helpdesk (Self Hosted) and started pushing existing customers to pay for an annual support/upgrade renewal only later to jack up the prices the following year and disabling our perpetual license. Don't trust this company and their tactics. We purchased a perpetual license we can no longer access or use anymore.

Self Hosted Helpdesk
Feature Rich Software

Desvantagens

Kayako constantly changes their product offering without offering their customers much of a choice.

Mario

• Suporte ao cliente

Compared to other helpdesk, this tool has become outdated and is not user friendly

Avaliado em 20/06/2018

Vantagens

The Kayako helpdesk is very helpfull
Various options to customize your ticket fields
Easy users permissions/role management

UX is bad
Ticket search options have some annoying restrictions
Kayako doesn't have many options to link to other systems
Reports seems at first fine but when trying to do more fancy stuff the KQL language proves to be very limited
Kayako can 't be compared to other systems like the Atlassian HelpDesk tool

Jack
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy to buy and easy to use

Avaliado em 23/11/2018

Vantagens

We have really liked Kayako's ability to provide context. Unlike other solutions out there, Kayako gives us a complete view of every interaction a customer or prospect has had with our business. This includes interactions with agents as well as software we have integrated on our site (for example paypal). If a payment fails we know of it before a user gets in touch. And when they do we're ready with a solution. The Customer journeys and conversations feature is fantastic. Really puts customer and prospect interaction history at my teams fingertips.

Desvantagens

There are times my team is unavailable and during that time i feel a chatbot could really help direct users to resources. We are making do without it right now but i imagine such a feature would take things to the next level and make life easy for both our team and our customers.

Joe
  • Setor: Gestão da educação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Kayako has changed our member experience because now members have one central platform for...

Avaliado em 26/06/2018

great customer service

great customer service

Vantagens

The way you can have email flow into Kayako and form request in one system.
The macros which allow quick answers to everyday request.
The tech support is great and always have a solution

Desvantagens

To change from Classic to the hosted version is a big change and if you have customized pages something will not transfer over.

henrik

easy to use, flexible

Avaliado em 18/04/2018

overview of support tickets, staffmembers and ongoing tasks at customers

overview of support tickets, staffmembers and ongoing tasks at customers

installation On premiss.
lightning fast ticket handling for staff members and servicedesk.
Ticket handling / email integration works smooth and simple

Desvantagens

missing bits and pieces in API and datamodel.
integration of the custom fields created on Ticket / timetrack/Billing

• Probabilidade de recomendação 1.0 /10

Zero new features in last 2 years. Deceptive billing. Avoid.

Avaliado em 07/03/2020

When we wanted to cancel and downgraded through their admin portal to smaller number number of users. They billed us for the OLD number of users (thousands of dollar) and then refused to reimburse us. Deceptive, bad business. DO NOT RECOMMEND.

Vantagens

Software is basic, has basic helpdesk. The basic helpdesk worked for us for some time, chat worked for us for some time, but literally did not keep up.

Desvantagens

The software has not kept up with the rest of the market. Zero product innovation in the last 1-2 years.

Faith

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Love the features of the product.

Avaliado em 23/04/2018

Vantagens

Ability to create custom fields to accommodate our business needs. Ability to create custom views. Ability to add private notes on a ticket, profile, and organization.

Desvantagens

There is no customer support for the product and all enhancements or basic customer support questions must be sent to one consultant.

Rick

ALWAYS Works. When not working, fixed issue in 30 seconds. FANTASTIC Support

Avaliado em 24/04/2018

Reduced time answering questions during billing

Reduced time answering questions during billing

Vantagens

Always available. Ease of use. Customization ability. Availability of support staff, Knows the product inside and out.

Desvantagens

Only ONE feature, does not print the notes when using the PRINT functions. Cost to add another user a bit higher than expected.

Ernëst

• Suporte ao cliente

The new enhancements to speed up ticket viewing and responses is amazing!

Avaliado em 20/04/2018

Vantagens

The software appears like since the design has been made more minimal.
The speed of updates and changes to a ticket is fantastic

Desvantagens

Upgrades are always a pain, but it seems it's optimized as best as can be possible.
Other than that, there really isn't much to complain about