Avaliações do Solve

Solve

Productivity CRM for teams to manage customer workflows

4.5/5 (108 avaliações)
Carl B.
Traduzir com Google

Comprehensive, versatile CRM and project management tool with outstanding customer support

Avaliado em 01/04/2018

The main benefits are:
1. The ability to offer great customer relationship - the information on the project and the customer is easily available to the team.
2. The ability to track all potential clients in a meaningful way, organising follow-ups at any point in the future.
3. Easily pick-up projects and clients from other members of the team should they be absent.

Vantagens

Works superbly with other cloud platforms. VERY flexible. Two versions to choose - Solve CRM and Solve Client Manager.
Lots of great features - Google sheets report integration (slice, dice, geo-reference, and pivot the data anyway you want), click to call, easy to navigate activity window, flexible workflows and follow-ups, individualised task lists and on and on.
We've implemented Solve360 in three companies and recommended it to dozens of others and never been disappointed.
Of course we always consider other products on the market. Many of them promise to deliver great things, but when you get into the detail, they lack key features that are essential, or are prohibitively expensive.

Desvantagens

Really difficult to find cons with the software. Being really picky, perhaps some lesser used functions are not immediately obvious, but there are plenty of guides and the customer support is outstanding. The inclusion of a Gantt chart function would be great for project work, but there are work arounds for this.

Graham C.

Solve Client Manager Review

Avaliado em 09/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall our experience has been extremely positive. I have found Solve Client Manager to be the best value out of all the CRM's I have explored. The main benefits I have found are the ability to store and share all contacts and clients in one location, ability to export the data and analyze trends we've been tracking in our clients, and the ability to collaborate on projects and see the status.

Vantagens

Solve Client Manager that is extremely flexible which allows you to build it the way you want it. It is extremely easy to navigate and you can quickly lookup clients and contacts on the mobile app which makes collaboration on projects very easy. I rely heavily on their data export to google sheets to run reports. Their integration with google products like gmail, docs and sheets works fantastic.

Desvantagens

The biggest con for us (which we have found a workable work around for) is that since we have clients with multiple service locations having a hierarchical CRM would allow us to better organize and sort data.

Other than that there are only small things like the ability to upload files like a PDF to a record. Solve CRM has a 'activity' report that allows you to view your or your employees activities at a glance that Solve Client Manager does not have yet.

Jeff S.

Great Value

Avaliado em 13/06/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Our business requires a more complex hierarchy of relationships than a lot of non-enterprise CRMs will permit. Solve enables relating customers to each other and to companies, which is essential for us and something that many other CRMs at a comparable price point to Solve cannot do. This alone was a huge factor in choosing Solve. We've used the software since 2012 and continue to be very satisfied. Customer support, on the rare occasion we have needed it, is very attentive and genuinely wants to understand your issue and work collaboratively to solve, no pun intended, your problem and then roll that feedback into how they think about product.

Vantagens

Google integration, value, and customization options

Desvantagens

I tried the new Solve Client Manager, which seems to be the product that the Solve team is putting most development resources towards, and I prefer the legacy CRM. The Solve CRM mobile app leaves much to be desired; it is basically not usable. I would use the new mobile "client manager" except that it is a separate license and out of our budget. I also dislike that Solve required you to be in a higher pricing tier to use a transactional email service, which makes sending bulk emails from Solve unreliable.

Peter W.
Traduzir com Google

Great customer support and a flexible tool

Avaliado em 12/06/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Our overall experience has been smooth and enjoyable. Solve is a great tool that does what we need it to do. With a couple of small changes, I would be confident in saying that it would stay as our CMS for the foreseeable future.

Vantagens

We love how easy it is to organise an entire client's workload and hours into 1 place.
The customer support offered by Solve has been fantastic and they've gone above and beyond to sort out even the smallest issues we've had with the software.
The software is easy-to-use from an admin's perspective. It's easy to add new users and remove old ones.

Desvantagens

The UI could use an update, as it can feel a little bit counterintuitive and dated at times.
It would be amazing to be able to modify time logs after they've been made without having to delete them and make a new one.
We recently had a problem with a project blog becoming too big. I believe this was because we had used the project blog for many years, but it would be useful to not have to worry about this issue.
More analytics that provide feedback on time logs and staff usage would be useful.

Kiara P.

Easy Inter-company Linking Options and Bulk Mail Function

Avaliado em 04/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

I don't really know what the customer service is like because the software is simple and I haven't had to use it.

Vantagens

I use this everyday and find it really easy. It takes some time to set up correctly and put all your custom fields but once you have you can make it your own.
I use it for large company structures which have multiple shareholders and directors, it is a very easy way to see the links between companies and how they are related to projects.

We are a real estate debt fund and we have a lot of projects with many investors in each, Solve allows me to link each investor to each project.

Also I can tag each investor to say if they have a manager and tailor my distribution lists to send to those specific people. By using "access webmail" I can send bulk emails to my tagged contacts.

Desvantagens

The face of it seems a little outdated. I can honestly say there are not many cons I can think of. I have been using this software for 2 years and haven't encountered an issue.

Rich W.

Highly Recommend Solve - CRM to Fit any Business

Avaliado em 05/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We use Solve to track all of our contacts, companies and clients. The relational fields that link related records and clients together is great. I highly recommend Solve CRM and Client Manager.

Vantagens

We have been using Solve360 since 2009. We have tested many CRMs and they all lack one thing or another but Solve 360 is completely customizable to fit any organizations needs. The customer support is superb, friendly and always willing to help.

We've started using the Solve Client Manager and are extremely happy with its ease of use.

Desvantagens

We use both the CRM and Client Manager and there are still a lot of areas that need to be cleaned up between the two systems. Some of the functionality that we like in the CRM hasn't been moved over to the client manager, such as the webmail functionality. Both systems need more functionality with tagging features so that different workgroups/users can have different tags. I'm looking forward to the next version of the CRM that I've been told is coming soon.

Grant W.

Flexible CRM, Great Value

Avaliado em 18/06/2019

Vantagens

Solve is highly customizable and does everything we need it to do. The API also allows us to integrate Solve easily with other programs that we use to operate our business. What you get for the price is such a great value.

Desvantagens

Mobile site is glitchy and could be improved.

Travis H.

Greatly improves customer service

Avaliado em 23/08/2018

Vantagens

I mainly use the contacts section. There's a project's blog that comes in handy for large projects, but mostly I just use the contacts.

It keeps everything very well organized. A customer will call me and say something like, "I don't know if you remember me..." and I'll be able to pull up their profile in Solve360 just by looking up their phone number. Before they even finish their sentence, I can reply with,"Oh, yes! You called me a few months ago to ask about..." It leaves a really good impression with my customers.

Desvantagens

It doesn't always respect the "reply-to" in the webmail section. So I always have to make sure that the TO field is correct when replying to emails. That gets really annoying, so I end up just using Thunderbird most of the time to send emails.

It does take quite a bit of time for the profiles to load, because it doesn't cache anything. It has to search through your email every time you open a contact.

Richard M.

Solve 360 - one of the easiest CRM's to learn and use

Avaliado em 12/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

A good basic CRM, with excellent email support, and reliable. Have been using for several years with no issues.

Vantagens

Very short learning curve for new users - almost no need for instruction, just give them an account and they can start using it immediately.

Desvantagens

Limited built-in reporting capability. Necessary to export to Excel or use google-sheets integration.

Anna M.

Wonderful Tech Support

Avaliado em 12/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Being able to confirm what communication has been going on with each clients is invaluable. Logging phone calls, emails and appointments is important. Adding simple notes lets us see at a glance how engaged our clients are with us.

Tech Support has been great and get back to you very quickly. Usually within in the same day or 24 hours.

Vantagens

This software is more powerful than how we are using it. It is great to track all the emails you write to each client and to track your phone calls and messages with them as well.
We have multiple and different tags for our clients and we can easily send an email to them specific to their tag. It is great that we can sync our contacts with Constant Contact.

Desvantagens

We can only send basic emails. I would need to know HTML if I wanted to do better looking emails but I don't know HTML. So we will stick with Constant Contact. But you take the chance of them unsubscribing with Constant Contact and then not receiving any more communications from you.

Seyta S.
Traduzir com Google

For the last 12 years, I've depended on Solve 360 CRM as the Superbrain of business.

Avaliado em 04/06/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This is a dream product, allowing for a central nervous system to hold all details of business that need tending. Using it has allowed me to show up in the best ways to clients and customers, and to stay organized and efficient with all work processes.

Vantagens

The flexible and all-encompassing nature of what Solve has in its wheelhouse is unparalleled being about to hold all aspects of business. I used Solve in my own business, which was heavily customer-service oriented, then contracted with other small businesses to set up their systems in Solve. I have found it to fit all the needs of a diverse array of businesses, with greatly different needs, including a custom tailoring business, school, small retail business, and international spiritual teacher.

Desvantagens

Being dependent on Solve for so many years in "larger" (2-5 people businesses), it has been cost-prohibitive for me to use privately, just for myself as a contractor.

Burt P.
Traduzir com Google

I use Solve for two of my companies because it does the job it is supposed to do

Avaliado em 10/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I've been using Solve for my real estate brokerage for about eight years now and value how it has helped my business. I just started an investment company and have reviewed many other platforms, but chose a second Solve account for my new business because I can't beat the features for the cost.

Vantagens

A CRM is only as good as when it is actually part of the workflow of your business. Solve helps me keep track of all my interactions with my contacts and track all the workflow of my projects. It is the backbone of my business. I especially like how it incorporates into G Suite for a powerful platform. This is the only CRM I could find that seamless works with Gmail where I don't have to bcc the system to have all my emails display in a contacts timeline.

Desvantagens

It doesn't have many integrations with other systems, but tech support is very helpful in figuring out the best solution for what I want to do.

Bonnie M.

Why I Value Solve360 So Highly

Avaliado em 02/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We are a very diverse company with national reach and a huge mixture of customer types. Solve360 has made it possible for us to capture all the information we need about each of our customers and manipulate it in such a way that extracting the data we need for reporting purposes and customer analysis is very easy.

Vantagens

Basically, I like everything that Solve360 has to offer a business like ours. It is extremely customizable , offers a full download of all data we have entered and has excellent customer support if and when needed.

Desvantagens

I really haven't found anything at all that I dislike. We are in the process of adding other lines of business to our database because of its flexibility.

Terry R.

Great Support

Avaliado em 12/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Customer support has been great in response time, and in knowledge! We had a new report that we had to file with our local and state agencies, based on caseload criteria that we couldn't accomplish with our previous program. I uploaded the report format, and within a day or two, as support needed some time to understand the report format, they came up with a solution. Likewise, we had a listserve issue on our posts that would not populate the listserve. Support figured out the issue within a matter of hours and had the information I needed to get the issue resolved with the listserve manager. Great work!

Vantagens

Flexibility. Also, with the right combination of the filters, we are able to produce the administrative reports that we were not able to produce with the Access program we used in the past.

Desvantagens

We were not aware of the amount of capabilities Solve360 had, but when asked, they were able to fix our problems....

Gary B.
Traduzir com Google

Solve is very easy to use and permits us to track leads from initial contact to signing and beyond.

Avaliado em 30/04/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Better tracking of sales leads and existing client follow-up

Vantagens

We looked into many CRMs when we decided to move away from our previous provider and found that Solve provided us with a great basic CRM experience. We looked at Sales Force because of it's standing in the market but found that for our needs the product was way overkill both in functionality and pricing. If you're looking for a product for basic sales tracking and follow-up you won't find anything better in terms of value for the investment.

Desvantagens

We had to compensate for not being able to pull all reports in the order wanted but resolved this by exporting to Google docs and manipulating the data to suit our idiosyncrasies. Otherwise it has all the functionality of the products that cost a lot more!

Daphne G.
Traduzir com Google

Solve Solves workflow communication!!!

Avaliado em 22/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Excellent! My overall Experience is excellent.

Vantagens

Ease of Use, integration and cost effectiveness

Desvantagens

Choosing between the two UIs..I like features of both..

Jay S.
Traduzir com Google

Simple system, great customer service

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 04/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We used Solve for many years in our non-profit, for managing volunteers, press contacts, and partners. The automated / triggered flows upon adding a new record were simple to setup and back in the day when we started quite unique to Solve at this price point. Realistically today, there are several other platforms that can accomplish the same things that we were using it for at lower costs, which to us as a charity is important. That being said, none of them would have the level of service and involvement that our rep and his great team offered us during our years as a customer.

Vantagens

Unlike Salesforce or Zoho, with Solve you have direct access to the team who created the product. They care about their users, and are interested to hear how you are using the software and what they can do to make your experience better.

Desvantagens

The interface is perfectly functional but the web has moved on a bit stylistically and Solve is looking a little long in the tooth as result. Also, I don't believe it has the API connections for easy pipes in / out through services like IFTTT or Zapier for connecting easily to other tools.

Aimee V.
Traduzir com Google

Supporting both sales and our asset management

Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 01/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We needed to find a CRM that would also allow us to manage our hardware assets that we 'rent' to customers. We weren't sure if Solve could support this or not, and contacted them for a demo. From the start the customer service stood out - they wanted to actually know about OUR business, rather than simply sell theirs, and they took the time to help us to customise a demo for our wider team and decision-makers.

As a small company, it was important we get this right and Solve helped us with answering questions and providing support along the way. Their service was a key reason why we went with them despite them missing some minor functionality that other services had.

Vantagens

It is super easy to customise in regards to fields and tags. In particular, I like the thought that has been applied to making it easy to customise the look of the 'forms' so that when you add a lot of fields (we capture a lot of data), you can easily find what you need.

Desvantagens

The reporting from this software and lack of sales dashboard outside of that reporting is a bit clunky. It does make reporting on the content a bit more difficult than it probably has to be. The workaround, however, was fairly easy to set up.

Nancy K.

Solve CRM is the best

Avaliado em 20/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The ability to keep our team members organized. View all user activity within each record. The Sales Team loves the ability to glance at a customers activity right before going into an appointment.

Vantagens

We have been using Solve for 8+ years now. We just recently started using the app. Integrates with Google Sheets! Talk about Awesome! Ease of Use. The best customer service EVER. Their CS Team sends me email regarding upgrades or new tools proactively!!!!!
Give it a try, you'll be hooked!

Desvantagens

The only feature I believe Solve is lacking is the ability to build forms and pull contact/company information in.

Tom M.
Traduzir com Google

Watch what you ask for. You just might get it!

Avaliado em 30/03/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We moved away from Freshbooks and lost that integration. QBO does not play with Solve from what I recall. It was fast and as detailed as you wanted. There was a data competition for white space which required CTRL F search once on the relevant page.

Vantagens

Super Powerful. Search is wicked. Info assembly in one spot pretty tight. Cloud based access is easy. Mobile App is pretty good.

Desvantagens

I think I over built it for my staff and the management to keep it up was a little to onerous. There was a feature whereby you could auto-sync to and scrape the clients website linkedIn etc to get a fast start on data population. I think that went away.

7.0/10
Al F.

Solve user and admin for past 10 years

Avaliado em 06/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Very positive overall experience. Product has evolved and improved over the last 10 years. Has also added a number of integrations with other third party complementary products. Their sales and support team has always been friendly and responsive.

Vantagens

Very easy to enter information. Easy to add additional data fields.
Nice integration of contacts and project blogs (which we use to manage all implementation docs & pictures)
Very reliable. Can't remember the last time we encountered an error or the software crashed.

Desvantagens

Not easy to do complex searches and reporting. Have to typically export data to Excel.

Blake T.

Great Customer Service Experience

Avaliado em 27/03/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Solve is helping me track leads through the funnel with ease. The flexibility allows me to set up my own fields that work for my business. I like that rather being locked into someone else's idea of my business.

Vantagens

Software is very capable and reasonably easy to use. The things that were not immediately intuitive were resolved with an email to tech support.

Desvantagens

No real negatives other than limits on that data usage. I would love to import more photos and documents without a thought of data limits, but as a small business, keeping my costs down is more important that than feature at this moment.

Mark A.
Traduzir com Google

Great CRM for a budget conscious startup business

Avaliado em 13/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We are an SME and started with a shared MS Excel. Countless issues including dupkicate versions of the workbook. For what we thought we needed Solve360 offered the optimal solution (including $$ price). Have been using for 4 years now and we haven't looked back. Links easily with Mailchimp for our mailouts.

Mostly intuitive
Wide range of features we need.

Desvantagens

Would be great to link it to live feeds, like Bloomberg or other news service, or an email address finder.
Not easy to find a print format that suits.
We do have to download to Google Sheets (and then Excel) for certain monitoring tasks.

Avaliador Verificado
Traduzir com Google

One of the best tools out there.

Avaliado em 07/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Brokerage of businesses for sale.

Vantagens

We have spent $1000s to customize Sugar CRM and Salesforce prior to using Solve. Our business has 2 sales processes, first to get a client whose business we are selling. Second to sell the business to a range of potential buyers from different entities. Solve required no customization and was easy to handle the configuration.

Desvantagens

None its a great tool. Perhaps some to the terms could be changed, "project blog" for example. We like "Opportunity"

Carl B.

My go-to CRM and Project Management solution

Avaliado em 27/06/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Two versions - one suiting a more desktop environment, the other more for mobile use. I've tried both and they are very strong performers compared with the competition.

Vantagens

Very customisable. Outstanding customer service. The technical team have a real grasp of the potential of the cloud.
Integrates seamlessly with Google Docs and Spreadsheets

Desvantagens

Does not have Gantt charting built in (although Smartsheet can be inserted via HTML)