39 avaliações

ManageEngine OpManager

Software de gestão e monitoramento de rede

4,6 /5 (39 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!
Classificação geral
39 avaliações
Marc D.
Setor: Alimentação e bebidas
Traduzido para o Português

Opmanager is the easiest way to get a good insight in your systems and network for a fair price

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 29/09/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

For an acceptable price and easy to understand licensing (not like MS) you get a lot of functionality. If something is not working or not clear you just make a support ticket and most of the time they just call you, and using remote control they guide you through the process of configuration/setup. If some bug is detected or feature should be changed there is a Service Pack launched within days ! Just the best support organisation I ever contacted ...!

Vantagens

The intuitive way to use the setup of devices and alerting for specific alarms. The Netflow plug-in is just the best to troubleshoot hick-ups on any LAN/WAN link.

Desvantagens

The rewriting/redesign of version 12 took some time to get used and to find again my way in the features/menus.

Greg W.
Setor: Automação industrial
Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

OpManager succeeds where WhatsUp Gold, SolarWinds and HP OpenView have failed!

Avaliado em 19/08/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I like it and I would recommend it to any other IT Support departments looking for up/down monitoring of applications and hardware. This is THE product for the job!

Vantagens

It is web based and it is fast. I've used countless other monitoring applications that are web based and they all have performance issues. OpManager tells me when my servers and applications are down and it has a beautiful dashboard that I didn't have to customize out of the box. The mobile app is great, too. Monitoring servers and processes is our primary use for the application and it is exactly what I want in an application. I keep it open every day and it has bailed me out after performing maintenance on servers and forgetting to manually start this process or service. I get a push notification on my phone that reminds me to turn it back on. It does a lot, but it's still fast. Something that other applications I've used over the years cannot do!

Desvantagens

I know I sound like a fan boi because I am! I have administered HP OpenView, PRTG, MRTG, WhatsUp Gold and Solar Winds at different companies over the years. This product does everything I liked about those other programs but still has solid performance AND a great mobile app. I really don't have any complaints or recommendations on what they should change. I have had some issues with customer support. It is based in India and sometimes communicating can be a challenge. The product has been so solid for us that we haven't bad many support calls, anyway.

Reski A.
Traduzido para o Português

If you want to understand your IT infrastructure more clearly, use this application

Avaliado em 14/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This application makes monitoring many infrastructure simple to the user-friendly dashboard, If you want to understand your IT infrastructure more clearly, then take a look at the ManageEngine OpManager

Vantagens

- As you’ve seen, this application has the ability to greatly simplify the way most businesses manage IT. And, the tools deliver value to operations experts, service managers, IT planners and the executive. The business-centric dashboard will deliver value to managers who want assurance that critical business functions are online.

- The focus on business-context also means that staff can more easily understand the impact of outages, enabling them to prioritize their work on mission-critical systems, and simplify the IT workflow.

Desvantagens

I have used Manage Engine IT360, software development cannot be predicted, so when calculating the annual budget, the price of software updates is much more expensive because the price of the license changes the functionality needed

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

Rajneesh B.

Truly single pane of glass for monitoring Heterogeneous IT environment

Avaliado em 09/07/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We love the fact that product has always been enriched upon, with new features and functionalities. Adore pro-active support from ME OpsManager support team. They do lots of seminar as well roadshows, so user engagement is always the top priority of ME OpsManager team.

Vantagens

3d Dashboard is very much useful in diagnosing, as well prior Onsite engineer visit in Datacentre; Admire custom monitoring useful for monitoring any Device type, be it Storage, Network appliance; APM can be enabled as an Add-on, same goes for NCM helps in bringing Automation across Network appliances; Firewall management, IPAM, SPAM, Deep packet analysis can be enabled, based on Individual organization requirement; Very easy to setup and configure in no time; Don't require consultants to setup. Not to mention, Individual components of OpManager such as NCM, FWA, APM can be utilize separately as a standalone solution in their own. That way, organization can pick and choose the modules, per their requirement.

Desvantagens

Nothing at the moment. Our varied clients have taken extensive benefit of custom monitoring, which enables monitoring of any Appliance as long they can be reached via SNMP.

Sampath C.
Setor: Indústria têxtil

Best NMS application for ICT professionals

Avaliado em 17/10/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

As an OPM Administrator I'm weekly & dally communicating with the Zoho Support. So, they have given good support service for my all the works. If any issues they are attending to work as soon as submitting support ticket. Team follow up is good recording our issues and solutions are providing with new releases also they explain about issue and difficult point in deeply. Team support is available even in the weekends . With overall experience I'm very much happy with ManageEngine.

Vantagens

Application has very user-friendly environment. Functionality is very accurate when compare to other systems. Device real time monitoring, email and SMS alert are very useful for us as ICT & system engineers. They have built trust between the application and Zoho team support. reports are very easy to handle specially downtime reports and availability reports are very useful for our KPI indicates.

Desvantagens

Application updated are releasing continually that time we must get downtime to update application. SMS function should work without discontinuation some time due to com port errors SMS is getting stop but Email are working as expected. Some time browser cash issues are generating so that time we need to clear complete browser cash and use application. Other than I don't have any issue with the product.

Luis D.

OpManager for Hybrid & MultiCloud IT Monitoring & Performance Opmitization

Avaliado em 21/08/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Our needs that prompted the purchase of this product were the lack of performance analysis of the Cloud infrastructure in addition to the onPremise in an hybrid deployment. High amount of application incidents not timely identified to prevent service disruption and IT preventive maintenance in the infrastructure

Vantagens

Rapid deployment and ease of use to monitor a variety of IT assets with predefined templates and quick asset discovery. Possibility to deploy custom script monitors in different programming languages

Desvantagens

Software upgrades not intuitive and UI outdated

Alvaro M.
Setor: Telecomunicações
Porte da empresa: 5.001-10.000 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Very good tool for monitoring

Avaliado em 18/10/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

opm has a good performance to monitor a lot of devices using few resources and is easy to use and configure. It has a good balance between price and quality.

Vantagens

Easy to deploy and use, it has many good features for monitoring and apis to export measurements.

Desvantagens

It has some bugs but they frequently make new releases to fix this bugs.

Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

User-friendly UI Network Monitoring

Avaliado em 13/10/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It is good monitoring application

Vantagens

It is very user-friendly UI, even for beginner. Very easy in deployment. But still deliver what we want from monitory platform.

Desvantagens

Minor update is often released. So it will make administrator takes time every upgrade process

Rasmus T.

My go-to monitoring software

Avaliado em 29/09/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I've been using OpManager for more than 10 years. I've always been really happy with it.

Vantagens

That would have to be the wide range of features. Anything is possible with this product.

Desvantagens

The quality of hotfixes sometimes seems a little too untested. It often introduces new bugs.

Laterrius J.
Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

Great Software for the Price

Avaliado em 31/08/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I realized the simplicity of the product is its strength. I was able to set the product up and proceed with monitoring in a matter of hours.

Vantagens

I found the installation of the product to incredibly simple compared to the products I've used in the past. The feature set is excellent for small businesses.

Desvantagens

I cannot think of anything. The product works great for my small company.

Karthik G.
Setor: Gestão da educação
Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários

All in one product

Avaliado em 11/10/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

i am getting instant alerts, bandwidth usage per port and connections, i can setup netflow and get app usage, firewall usage and rules monitoring, i am monitoring any device which has network connection.

Vantagens

I like the most is the representation of the network in a map. The feature is called business view where i can add my different campuses in a google map and get several information through that. I actually have the map running in a big monitor and can see whether the connectivity is green or red. Also layer 2 maps where i can create maps within a site.

Desvantagens

setting up alarms might be difficult. sometimes you product MIB not there.

Daniel F.
Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

OpManager is a full feature monitoring tool at a great value

Avaliado em 21/05/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It has been great. We started with simply needing a monitoring tool for our network and have since leveraged many of the other components for monitoring connected devices for rogue devices, NetFlow and many other things. The canned reports are great.

Vantagens

I would say the OpManager team support stands out the most to me. I was very apprehensive at first about what my experience would be with the support team if I needed them, but each time I have worked with them I have been impressed.

Desvantagens

Due to the modular nature of the OpManager product (OpManager, OpUtils, NCM, etc.) the product can feel a little disunited at times if you have an issue. Sometimes it is hard to tell what component the issue is with, but that hasn't happened much and their support is always able to resolve it.

Resposta do ManageEngine

Hey Daniel, thanks for your valuable feedback. This drives us to keep improving our products.

Anthony H.

OpManager - Just works

Avaliado em 25/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We needed a product that we could tie in network optimization with an ability to monitor multiple systems. OpManager fits the bill in many ways. We can use OpManager to keep track of our networked UPS devices, so that when there is any latency, load, failures, etc. that we can proactively act on them. We can use OpManager to create layer2 maps of our different locations for audit purposes. We use it to display a NOC Dashboard for our data Center. The ability to implement the product easily and give it purpose was immediate. We have found that the product has paid for itself with maintained uptime monitoring as well as response time decrease.

We had a single application that was necessary to run on a server to process an automated filing process to occur. This application failed at 8:00 Monday. At 8:01 we identified the issue before anyone knew what happened and it did not disrupt the business. This timeliness is key when our members depend on our response time.

3d Visualization of our server room with live visuals of server status
ability to workflow jobs and servers.
ability to map the workflow to better problem solve when issues arise.
NOC board for our data center
Layer 2 mapping of our remote locations

Desvantagens

While the appearance of the product is clean, it has a clunky feel.
Moving between the application has slowness
Not entirely user friendly

Nicholas C.
Setor: Impressão
Traduzido para o Português

Great UI with most of the features you'd want for monitoring!

Avaliado em 17/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall it is a very good product for the price. Most other good monitoring software is a subsciption based model, so for our organization, the upfront cost plus the yoy support costs were much more doable. The interface is easy enough to use for my admins and it mostly covers all the bases our last product did.

Vantagens

The thing I like the most is the interface, as well as the segmentation of various objects. The interface is easy enough to use, but you can also get great depth out of the initial dashboards and graphs you're presented with. The reporting is also great, as long as you understand what you're looking at. The network management features and credential storage is also very good.

Desvantagens

The product is deceptively simple. It looks very easy to use, but it is still a full and robust monitoring tool under the covers. So you'll need to take time to watch training videos and look at the documentation. You may even need to call support to find certain functionality if you're used to another product.

Jamie M.
Setor: Arquitetura e planejamento
Traduzido para o Português

OpManager is a great tool and highly configurable, though configuration sometimes can be convoluted.

Avaliado em 16/12/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall, we have insight into our most critical assets which keeps the environment healthy and uptime at it's peak.

Vantagens

I like how configurable the tool is, and I like that we can connect to it through their API. Also, their support is extra responsive when we initiate chats with them within the application.

Desvantagens

It can be difficult to configure certain aspects of the system due to how it's laid out. Also, certain things that should be able to be configured aren't without a logical reason why they couldn't be given how robust the tool is.

Kevin J.
Setor: Administração pública

Wonderful Tool

Avaliado em 06/09/2018

Vantagens

A centralized manner to monitor servers, switches, routers, UPS devices, processes and databases. Easy to configure, monitor and set alarms.

Desvantagens

I'm a big fan of the Opmanager and many other ManageEngine applications. The only con I have is the customer service was a 9 instead of a 10.

Damian C.
Setor: Telecomunicações
Traduzido para o Português

I am a big fan of their suite on Network Management tools.

Avaliado em 19/12/2017

Vantagens

Great software for Network Management.
Easy to configure and deploy.
Great customer service.
Quick feedback on any issues.

Desvantagens

Not all MIB's are available for creating specialized alerts.
Unable to delete SNMP custom trap processor, so in order to test a separate environment is required.

Upasana G.

Network Insight At Your Fingertips

Avaliado em 26/05/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Op manager is a user-friendly tool for managing your network. You can easily get an insight into network infrastructure in your environment

Desvantagens

The Tool has many integrations in its road map. Awaiting the same.

Resposta do ManageEngine

Hey Upasana, thanks for your valuable feedback. This drives us to keep improving our products.

Setor: Mineração e metais

ManaEngine OpManager - Watching all your devices - 24/7

Avaliado em 11/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

OpManager monitors our servers for up/down time, also logistical for resource management, like storage space, high utilization o0n RAM/CPU etc

Vantagens

Ease of installation and setup, configuring the monitors and SMS alerts

Desvantagens

The current interface. The previous interface was more intuitive and easy to use

David G.

It simplified my work.

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 19/05/2018

Vantagens

In my work, bandwidth is scarce and the amount of computers puts the entire infrastructure in an insane state. I found it easier to find problems in the cabling by looking at the MS that was between one group of computers and another, from the server. Being able to leave the scheduled tests and then be able to send the results to the mail has also helped me a lot to save time. I also managed to find applications that from time to time consumed a large amount of bandwidth, complementing a third-party program to mitigate that leak of resources.

The installation and programming of the program was much faster than what they predict on their website.

Desvantagens

In the short time I have using this program I have not yet found any disadvantage, until the use of program resources (processor and RAM) my server is only an "I3" and everything runs smoothly I really love this program.

Setor: Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica
Traduzido para o Português

Monitoring everything! it is perfect!

Avaliado em 01/10/2020

Vantagens

Easy implementation! A lot of features! You can monitoring everything!

Desvantagens

Validate your infrastructure and how to implement to dont have to reimplement

Ashleigh C.
Traduzido para o Português

It is no doubt outstanding Network management software.

Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 02/08/2018

Vantagens

This is a wonderful software that is frequently used by wide range of people for Network management. It's customer service is outstanding. If one faces any issues, it gives quick response and feedback to overcome that issues. It is very easy to install. It is user friendly and support mobile devices. It solves our problems quickly. We can check all the components once from a single place.

Desvantagens

There are no downsides of this software. One can create specialized alerts but this software lacks some of the MBI's.

Roberth C.
Traduzido para o Português

Great tool too help business to get al component monitored in one place

Avaliado em 01/01/2018

Easy installation
Web interface is friendly and support mobile devices
Agentless integration with servers and network devices

Desvantagens

SNMP fails in some case may need more integration with MIB library when you require more information despite basic SNMP provide.

Marco C.
Setor: Suprimentos e equipamentos para empresas

OpManager review

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 17/12/2019

Vantagens

The product is flexible and offers a wide range of features. Easy to configure and update.

Desvantagens

I have some issues with the layer 2 mapping probably because of my strange network topology. Other products had better success mapping the network.

Gerson M.
Traduzido para o Português

Technical excellence that makes it stand out from the competition

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 14/02/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

More product for the price. Better than the competition.

Vantagens

Thanks to OpManager we obtained a better visibility of the businesses, our network devices and servers. This has helped us to prevent and act quickly solving problems and downtime. The solution fulfilled all our expectations.

Desvantagens

nothing negative. Price is always a problem when there is something you want so badly. However I can't deny that this software is excellent.