Pipedrive

CRM criado por vendedores para vendedores.

Classificação geral

4,5 /5
(2 414)
Relação qualidade/preço
4,4/5
Recursos
4,3/5
Praticidade
4,6/5
Suporte ao cliente
4,4/5

94%
dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

2414 avaliações

Lorraine Z.
Classificação geral
  • Setor: E-Learning
  • Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Um bom relacionamento

Avaliado em 11/08/2021

Rapidez

Vantagens

Facilidade de encontrar as informações e navegabilidade (UX).

Desvantagens

Ter que utilizar o Zapier para fazer integrações para algo simples, como alternar a entrada do Lead para cada vendedor.

Alternativas consideradas

Pipefy e HubSpot CRM

Razões para escolher o Pipedrive

O CRM do Active era muito engessado e precisávamos de mais autonomia.

Software anterior

ActiveCampaign

Razões para mudar para o Pipedrive

A facilidade em configurar as informações dentro do sistema.
Marcelo N.
Classificação geral
  • Setor: Suprimentos e equipamentos para empresas
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

O que eu acho do Pipe drive

Avaliado em 06/08/2021

Converti muitas vendas quando utilizei este CRM, me ajudou muito na organização , métricas, ele conversa com você e não te deixa na mão.

Vantagens

A praticidade e dinamismo em poder controlar o funil de vendas, com organização das tarefas, alertas amei a ferramenta.

Desvantagens

Não tenho o que reclamar. Foi maravilhoso trabalhar com ele e sempre recomendo em todas as empresas que trabalho e ja trabalhei.

Alternativas consideradas

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razões para mudar para o Pipedrive

porque ja trabalhei com ele em outras empresas e foi fantástica a facilidade, dinamismo e controle de funil de vendas , me ajudou a converter muitas vendas .
Avaliador Verificado
Classificação geral
  • Setor: Serviços jurídicos
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários
  • Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Praticidade
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

CRM fácil de utilizar

Avaliado em 14/02/2021

Uma das mais plataformas de gestão comercial mais fáceis de utilizar existentes no mercado.

Vantagens

Plataforma intuitiva e fácil de utilizar. Simples, porém robusta no gerenciamento dos processos para equipes de vendas.

Desvantagens

Não sou um utilizador diário da plataforma e não tenho contras para listar até então. Ajudei a implementar a solução e as equipes que o utilizam não tem maiores reclamações sobre o Pipedrive.

Avaliador Verificado
Classificação geral
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Ainda avaliando

Avaliado em 30/05/2020

Acredito que para o meu uso não vale a pena nem para a minha agencia

Vantagens

Estou ainda utilizando, avaliando e testando mas sinceramente não estou gostando muito o software utilizado

Desvantagens

Não acho muito pratico , muitas funções acabam atrapalhando as funções mais simples, ou seja algo simples acaba se tornando complicado

Jon S.
Classificação geral
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Pipedrive : An excellent sales tool without any fluff.

Avaliado em 04/05/2022

Vantagens

I really like how easy it is to use. It has improved since starting to use. There's not a lot of extra crap that's not needed. Easily customizable.

Desvantagens

Rare times it has been down or loaded extremely slowly. Problems like that get resolved quickly.

Rafael R.
Classificação geral
  • Setor: Software
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Top of notch CRM and Sales Software

Avaliado em 06/05/2022

Pipedrive has been amazing for our team, we are able to keep things organized, use automations and get reports via API.

Vantagens

Sales software tend to be complicated, there are always many features and workflows, but, Pipedrive turns to be way more "logical" and easy to use from day zero. Features and options are well crafted, we can see that there is a pattern os use around the product.

Desvantagens

Pricing is a bit high here in Brazil, because of exchange rates. Apart of that, Every big sales software always have something to work on. We miss some features on the Workflow Automation, like setting up an action to happen a certain time before an activity due date.

Alternativas consideradas

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razões para escolher o Pipedrive

Ease of use, cost, features.

Software anterior

ActiveCampaign e HubSpot CRM

Razões para mudar para o Pipedrive

Clearly, Pipedrive has a more "modern" aura, it's more efficient and lightweight, not missing important features.
Michelle H.
Classificação geral
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

A CRM System that just Works for Sales Management

Avaliado em 12/11/2020

Overall a good experience using the platform my new team members just needed two days of training and found it easier to use.

Vantagens

Easy to manage different pipelines for different sales projects. The email template is one of the key features we like as it allows us to format our emails and the fields are filled in automatically, so every client receives a quality email without spending time typing out individual emails. Like the filter system that allows you to select just the clients, you wish to target and even the group email shot is an excellent tool we use often. We have added out funnels and Xero to the platform and both work perfectly with Pipedrive. Our market profile is primarily created on google documents and we have ease of importing the information onto the Pipedrive pipeline. We use the activities to set reminders which allows us to keep track of our work tasks on a given day. For sales, you can modify the platform to include the key features that you would like for your company and client information to be saved. Allows you to make group amendments in list form for a high volume of clients so if you need to split the work between the team this is an excellent tool.

Desvantagens

The emails received are not automatically assigned to a client and sometimes land on other client's deals in Pipedrive. There seems to be a lot of downtime of late and we have had several clients confirm that they have not received the email off Pipedrive. There is a lot of new additions to Pipedrive but not enough time to learn them this can be a pro and a con. The support is not always available for immediate help. There is no key information once Pipedrive is down of who you can contact for support. I don't like the Lead section it really just sits there quite useless to us.

Sam B.
Classificação geral
  • Setor: Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Customizable CRM that is easy to deploy and offers endless customization possibilities

Avaliado em 26/04/2022

It is great! I've used it in the past, got locked into Hubspot for too long, and once I was out of their contract, I immediately came back to Pipedrive.

Every so often, I test other CRM, and while some others may have cool bells and whistles, the features that other CRMs have and Pipedrive lacks tend to be related to shiny object syndrome. Pipedrive is practical, easy to use, and simple to train and onboard new employees.

Another great thing about Pipedrive is its active community. Their forum is a great place to gain inspiration for the service and communicate with others for assistance in building unique integrations.

Their support is excellent and always available via chat right from your CRM.

Vantagens

Most CRMs force you to use it the way they think is best. But not all sales teams are alike. Pipedrive works well for us because we can customize it to work exactly how we need it. Customizing is easy and does not require coding.

Pipedrive integrates nicely with services like Zapier and various forms of plugins. This allows us to connect our CRM with all of our software applications.

Desvantagens

Pipedrive has great email functionality, but it lacks a shared inbox (similar to Help Scout). We have a general sales email that our team manages as a sales team. If you want to use Pipedrive, you are forced to require all salespeople to communicate with their email instead of company-wide accounts.

This creates separation within our organization as we can't rely on Pipedrive for email communication.

Avaliador Verificado
Classificação geral
  • Setor: E-Learning
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Pipedrive - All in one piece! Excellent! And I would fight for them in a new company

Avaliado em 25/05/2022

In my opinion, working with sales in software companies for 20+ years, Pipedrive is the best options.
It's fast, easy to setup and keep running. Create workflows, change process -- all it's easy.
Everytime I needed some help, the Customer Service team is very good. They have a high quality service.

Vantagens

It's super easy to setup and keep running. The support team -- the best ever in my 20+ IT sales experience.
For sure would be my choice if changing job or building a company. No doubt.

Desvantagens

Price, it's a little expensive.
The pre-sales (SDR part) could be a little stronger and cheaper. If you have a heavy/complex process here, maybe you will need another software to handle your leads before send to the sales team.
The analytics was very good for us till a moment. We move on to a BI (Google Stack) to handle all information needed.

Alternativas consideradas

Salesforce Sales Cloud e HubSpot CRM

Razões para mudar para o Pipedrive

Price and the easy to setup, run and change process over the time.
Melissa H.
Classificação geral
  • Setor: Software
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001-5 000 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Our team can stay organized with Pipedrive

Avaliado em 29/05/2022

Pipedrive is a forward-thinking business with a solid CRM system. Pipedrive is one of the top CRMs out there. Keeping tabs on commercial real estate leads is easy with this tool. Salesforce-based systems have previously served me poorly since they were very sophisticated for my small-scale requirements.

Vantagens

Pipedrive is great since it does exactly what it's designed to do while also providing so much more value than simply a CRM. Makes keeping track of agreements and maintaining a clean pipeline a breeze. Notes and phone conversations may be easily recorded. You may sort and filter anything you want in the pipeline view.

Desvantagens

To do "granular" searches, it might be challenging. I've found it difficult to sort by really narrow criteria. My recollection is that it was difficult to sort deals by area, deal size, and other parameters.

Nathalia B.
Classificação geral
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Changing from Hubspot to Pipedrive

Avaliado em 27/05/2022

We decided to change from Hubspot to Pipedrive because we were not using all of Hubspot's features, considering many of them are more B2C oriented. Pipedrive is great as a CRM and super sales-oriented.

Vantagens

Pipedrive is super sales-oriented. It is analytical, clear, and easy to use. It has amazing automatization features for outbound sales.

Desvantagens

The deploy was a lot harder than expected. The pricing is a bit salty as well.

Mark D.
Classificação geral
  • Setor: Software
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

It's visual and that makes it easy

Avaliado em 05/05/2022

Vantagens

I like the visualization of deals in the KanBan style. Makes it easy to get an overview and make changes with drag & drop.

Desvantagens

You can transfer created automations to another user. That's annoying, especially when employees leave the company. You then have to rebuild the automations.

Jamie A.
Classificação geral
  • Setor: Software
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great starter and start up CRM with call functions

Avaliado em 03/06/2022

Overall, Pipedrive is solid and a great place to start using CRM. The call features are useful when you have teams spread across the globe.

Vantagens

Pipedrive provides the ability to make calls right from the CRM, so all sales activity in one place.

Desvantagens

I felt the email marketing and cadence tools are a bit too basic for what I need now.

Steve T.
Classificação geral
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

One of the best

Avaliado em 30/10/2021

Positive overall. Their customer service team did try to help out when I ran into issues setting everything up. However, the fact I had so many issues setting it up and customizing the platform was a big turn off. And as I mentioned before, I tried 20+ CRM’s so I’m very familiar with how to set one up.

Vantagens

When Hubspot stopped working because of technical errors I started trying literally every CRM I could find. Pipedrive was definitely one of my favorites because of its price and features. Customer service was also pretty good and responsive.

Desvantagens

Ultimately the fact that I couldn’t use my custom email signature was why I didn’t go with Pipedrive. I also didn’t like the overall UI, it seemed a bit outdated to me and it was harder to navigate than other CRM’s I tried.

Razões para escolher o Pipedrive

Hubspot started sending all my emails to spam. My emails worked just fine on every other platform except Hubspot. I then switched to Zendesk Sell but they had a watermark on emails sent and were far too expensive.

Software anterior

Zendesk Sell e HubSpot CRM

Razões para mudar para o Pipedrive

I didn’t. I chose Salesmate. Much better platform, same price (if not cheaper), better laid out, better features, and works all the time. No glitches.
Benjamin G.
Classificação geral
  • Setor: Capital de risco e capital privado
  • Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

I switched from Hubspot to Pipedrive on a friend's recommendation

Avaliado em 02/02/2022

With Pipedrive I can easily track and manage my leads on a daily basis.

Vantagens

Pipedrive is very intuitive to use. Easy to parameter, no headhache. It features an automated import process to switch from one CRM to the other without losing any data. On top of it, it is really cheap compared to Hubspot and tailor-made for entrepreneurs ! Support is available and very friendly. Go for it.

Desvantagens

I do not really like the mobile version because I do not see the point of using it

Alternativas consideradas

Dynamics 365

Razões para escolher o Pipedrive

I tested the Enterprise version of Hubspot with a discount for start-up, with 90% discount. Once I was hit by the full price version, I quitted within days. Too expensive for a small business like me.

Software anterior

HubSpot CRM

Razões para mudar para o Pipedrive

Pipedrive is much cheaper with comparable features and works perfectly for me

Resposta do Pipedrive Traduzido para o Português

Hi Benjamin,

Thank you for the feedback! It is really important for us to know it!

We are glad to know you are happy with Pipedrive. That's our goal!

With Pipedrive Mobile App you are able to take actions while offline, make calls and log them directly to Pipedrive, attach photos or files, and more.

Regardless, if you ever need any help or have any questions, our Support Team is here 24/7 to help you!

Have a lovely week!

Kind regards,
Pipedrive Team

Amanda L.
Classificação geral
  • Setor: Construção
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Pipedrive is a total game changer! Hands down BEST CRM

Avaliado em 13/01/2022

Our customer service has been phenomenal since implementing Pipedrive! It's extremely rare a new lead or a task for a customer is missed and that only happens from user error (not setting a task for that customer). No more paper files. The activity log Pipedrive keeps of all our employees is an awesome feature too! We have used a few CRMS over the years and this one is by far the BEST. No big issues and we've been using this one since about 2017. Other CRMS are cheaper but like the old saying, you get what you pay for!

Vantagens

Pipedrive was soooo easy to implement for our company. It is very user friendly and tech support is a email away. The most important aspect of Pipedrive is having all our customer files in a central location, easily accessible to keep notes and to set tasks for ourselves allowing us to provide excellent customer service that was not always perfect just using an Excel spreadsheet. Sorting all of our customers into different pipelines and stages is awesome too! Easily see where everyone is.

Desvantagens

The email feature has not been working. We use Yahoo Small Business for our emails and for some reason our emails unlink from Pipedrive and now we are unable to relink them but that's not a huge issue as each customer file in Pipedrive has it's own link you can paste in the BCC of your customer email and it copies it to that customer's Pipedrive.

Avaliador Verificado
Classificação geral
  • Setor: Formação profissional e coaching
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Good CRM for small sales organizations without too much bloat

Avaliado em 06/12/2021

Overall experience is very positive and I will continue to use this over other bloated softwares.

Vantagens

I like how simple and intuitive Pipedrive is to use without the bloat of a huge CRM and complex features a small business or sales department may not need. It has good integrations, notifications for customer actions, and easy sorting for customer profiles.

Desvantagens

Nothing I dislike about this software, all is good. I am trying to think if there is anything I dislike and there is nothing on my mind.

Alternativas consideradas

ActiveCampaign, Ontraport e HubSpot CRM

Razões para escolher o Pipedrive

ActiveCampaign was too bloated for our sales organization and we did not need all the complex marketing automation, and Pipedrive in comparison is very lean and easy to use.

Software anterior

ActiveCampaign

Razões para mudar para o Pipedrive

Easy integrations, lack of marketing bloat, ease of use in UI, customer alerts
Joseph V.
Classificação geral
  • Setor: Hardware
  • Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Big fan of Pipedrive

Avaliado em 04/05/2021

I happen to be a Pipedrive user. I am also an independent reseller of the product, as well as an integration consultant (pipedriveexperts dot com). I have helped hundreds of customers integrated dozens of different CRMs. No single solution is perfect but I find that Pipedrive is the right choice for a large majority of our clients. Pipedrive strikes the right balance between features, ease-of-use and cost. I am happy to say that their technical support is (by far!) the best I have seen from any CRM. I recommend Pipedrive to many types of businesses.

Vantagens

Pipedrive really is built for salespeople. The reporting functions for management are there, and getting better every quarter, but is the ease-of-use for a salesperson that distinguishes Pipedrive.

Desvantagens

Automations are generally a very strong feature of Pipedrive, but one type of automation is missing (unless you use an external service). That missing capability is date-based triggering of workflows. Pipedrive cannot yet send a birthday greeting or followup message based on a date (past or present). This is an inconvenience for us, and we have to use external tools to solve that problem.

Razões para mudar para o Pipedrive

Pipedrive strikes the right balance between features, ease-of-use and cost. I am happy to say that their technical support is (by far!) the best I have seen from any CRM. I recommend Pipedrive to many types of businesses.
Shayne H.
Classificação geral
  • Setor: Internet
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

PipeDrive is the best "Beginner" CRM Platform out there!

Avaliado em 06/10/2020

PipeDrive is functional CRM platform and a viable/cheaper alternative to SalesForce and other counterparts. It is easy to use and has a wonderful graphical interface. If you are a budding enterprise, PipeDrive is the software for you. If you're a full-fledged corporate, I'd personally recommend you evaluate other options because although PipeDrive is amazing, it still sports limited functionality that won't do a large company any justice.

Vantagens

1) You can send emails directly from the platform! This gives you an edge on your communication efforts and helps you trigger alerts, get notifications and manage a large volume of clients - often simultaneously.

2) The interface is very easy to use and there is no steep learning curve necessary for one to get accustomed to the platform. This also encompasses of how easy it is to navigate through the platform.

3) PipeDrive can seamlessly integrate with many third party service providers. We have had no problems integrating PipeDrive with MailChimp, Slack, Gmail, LinkedIn, etc

4) PipeDrive will never let your leads go stale. Leads that need following up with will be highlighted based on the criteria designed by the user. Intuitive icons beside each lead can give you a detailed picture as to what stage of your business process the lead is on and what required action needs to be taken.

5) PipeDrive makes it super easy to enter leads and move them through various stages of your business process.

6) Inter-departmental communication is a breeze. I've noticed a strong synergy between our sales and marketing department after implementing PipeDrive in our organization. It's very convenient to identify high potential leads and PipeDrive eliminates the need of trying to give the next department a detailed back-story about leads during a hand-off. This saves a LOT of time.

7) Dashboards can help you evaluate and track project progress at a glance.

Desvantagens

1) We are unable to send one email to multiple contacts. Right now, we have to send them out one after the other. Sincerely wish they look into this.

2) Usually hands when processing large volumes of data.

3) Not suitable for large firms and organizations. I deem this to be an entry/Beginner CRM platform.

4) There aren't any built-in marketing and contract management tools.

Christopher J.
Classificação geral
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

The Best CRM In The Game

Avaliado em 08/09/2020

Pipedrive is by far my favorite CRM after extensively reviewing over a dozen of them. I recommend it to all of my clients because of how versatile it is with third party integrations. I also recommend it to any beginners since you do have the option of getting WAY more features than anyone else offers at the top-tier package; all while being one of the least expensive.

Vantagens

I like the simplistic UI, the customizability, and the fact that Pipedrive has the widest range of integrations in it's class. I would go as far as to call it MODULAR, meaning you can add pretty much any feature you'd like via 3rd party integrations. With this is mind, you'll never be limited to some of the things Pipedrive doesn't do as well. Alternatively, if you're looking for everything under one roof, Pipedrive does this better as a whole than any of the competition.

Desvantagens

I'm not a huge fan of how some of the very simple features are blocked off from the lowest price plan. Since I prefer the 'modular' setup, this is the only plan that makes sense to me, but I do miss some of the features like important fields that display certain fields first based on where the deal or person / organization is in the pipeline.

I used to run the top tier package from Pipedrive, and I wasn't really impressed with the automation features. They're a bit limited and the triggers don't always work.

Alternativas consideradas

Zoho CRM, Agile CRM, monday.com, Copper e HubSpot CRM

Razões para escolher o Pipedrive

Trello does not scale well and was not comprehensive enough for my needs

Software anterior

Trello

Razões para mudar para o Pipedrive

Pricing, features and most of all a great and flexible UI/UX
Dave C.
Classificação geral
  • Setor: Design
  • Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

An Affordable CRM that is both Feature Rich and Easy to Use

Avaliado em 29/08/2020

The onboarding experience is one of the best I have had. You can quickly get going and they have a ton of resources to get additional help (forums, videos, blog posts, video updates etc.)

Vantagens

I recently switched to Pipedrive from one of their competitors for two main reasons - their Contact Timeline feature and the wide arrange of integrations made available on all of their plans, even the lowest tiers.

With the Contact Timeline feature I can quickly see all the touchpoints (both when and how) I have had with an existing contact. This is super helpful when looking for clients to follow up with in a single glance. I have seen similar offerings in personal contact organizers but nothing fleshed out to this degree and integrated with a more capable CRM.

Hands down Pipedrive has the most comprehensive integration marketplace for the best price period. Other CRMs charge a hefty price to access webhooks or Zapier and usually allow access only on their higher level tiers. I love that Pipedrive has chosen to open up these integrations to all users on their platform. This is huge win for small business owners looking to grow with them. I am amazed at how many native and 3rd party integrations they have. If the tool exists, there’s a good chance you can connect to it with Pipedrive. It’s obvious that they have made integrations a priority and this adds a lot of value to the platform.

Desvantagens

Overall I’m very impressed with Pipedrive. I do wish they would focus more of their efforts on the GSuite or Gmail Chrome Plugin. This is a real missed opportunity. In my previous CRM I could access all of my deals, contacts and notes right within Gmail. This was a real time saver, since I never had to leave Gmail to view my CRM data. Pipedrive’s Gsuite plugin is more context related. You can only see the contact/deal related information for the email you are currently viewing. I hope the plugin gets more attention in the future.

Another modification I would like to see is image previews of contacts on the main contact page. They do offer this in the contact timeline view, but I would love to see it in the main contacts page as well.

Finally, the Smart Contact Data tool needs some work. I have had issues with it finding enriched data on a lead. The previous CRM I worked with did a much better job. Hopefully this gets hammered out.

Alternativas consideradas

Copper

Razões para escolher o Pipedrive

- Access to integrations at lower price. - Contact Timeline View

Software anterior

Copper

Razões para mudar para o Pipedrive

- Integration availability - Contacts Timeline view - Price - Customer Service
Avaliador Verificado
Classificação geral
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great for a small business with a small team

Avaliado em 26/08/2020

Our team is satisfied with Pipedrive so far because it is the only tool we could find that does what we need. We would love for more features to be added, but at present it is working for us.

Vantagens

Pipedrive is easy to use and usually doesn't require tons of reading to understand how it works. They have some great videos to help with anything that might come up and I am very happy with their customer support. They usually get back to me within a few hours at the latest. It's a great tool for someone who wants something that is simple to use and doesn't cost an arm and a leg. The features are great for our small team to keep track of emails, leads and lead stages all from within one dashboard.

Desvantagens

There are a few things that would have made it way more useful for our use case.
One of these is the inability for one team member to view the mail tracking features on emails sent my other members. I person A sends an email to client 1, I cannot see the mail tracking feature to see if the client read the email or not. I have to ask each team member individually if their client "saw" their email.
Another common issue is syncing. Sometimes, the platform is unable to sync emails from other accounts like Hey and it takes us a lot of time getting them to show up within the system.

Alternativas consideradas

Insightly, Streak e Zendesk

Razões para escolher o Pipedrive

Streak didn't have many features that we needed to manage our leads and contacts.

Software anterior

Streak
Avaliador Verificado
Classificação geral
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Really great tool if need more than Hubspot and less than Salesforce

Avaliado em 28/06/2020

Really great among all CRM tools if need more power than Hubspot CRM and don't want to shell out dollars for Salesforce. The mobile app is especially good among CRM tools.

Vantagens

Pipedrive has some of the best integrations have seen at that price point in any industry -- the customer lookup in Trello being a prime example.

The overall product quality is also incredibly high -- e.g., we can see all export reports ever pulled in the system for audit purposes.

Desvantagens

The biggest gap is consistent with almost any CRM on the market -- while we can drag & drop or bulk change statuses of tasks in spreadsheet mode, we can't change the task order within stage.

Pipedrive *does* have some capability to hack this which we did on occasion -- specifically, just change up the event dates in the tasks and assign a custom field to be your actual due date -- it was clunky but it worked, and ultimately just use Trello for deal management.

Razões para escolher o Pipedrive

needed more CRM capabilities

Software anterior

Microsoft Excel

Razões para mudar para o Pipedrive

general BCC of email, ability to do bulk edits, and drag and drop between stages
Esther B.
Classificação geral
  • Setor: Automotivo
  • Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Life Saver for Disorganized Sales Team

Avaliado em 28/02/2020

I was building a website and setting up social media platforms for a company and asked "where will these leads go?" they were only using email. Everyone was stepping on each other's toes and had no idea who was called and what was discussed. Some inquiries were never replied to (just lost). They told me they'd have to spend $50000 for a specific crm they needed???
Had to do a bit of research; I looked at some options and many of them were just visually confusing, too complicated, too expensive etc
I tested out Pipedrive and pitched it to the sales team. They're so grateful and very organized now! They love making notes! I would recommend Pipedrive to any sales team just getting started!

Vantagens

So easy to setup and get started, syncs the email accounts beautifully.
I setup forms through our Wordpress site using Elementor, and used a plugin called *Elementor Pro Form Widget - Pipedrive CRM - Integration* to send all submissions directly into Pipedrive. Every form submission shows up in Pipedrive "New Leads" automatically creates a new contact, lead and note using information from the contact form.
Very good price for this application! Sales team is very organized now, and accountant was happy we didn't break the bank!
The sales team is very experienced in sales, but they definitely learned something new with the activity-based selling process :)

Desvantagens

Pipedrive embed form is a bit slow to load in the page, I had trouble putting multiple forms on one page (as popups, didn't load), and limits styling etc but nice to have as a quick simple option to get started. In the end didn't use it.

Don't use zapier / zaps to send from web forms, not worth the extra $$ per month - if you use Wordpress and Elementor - get Elementor Pro Form Widget Pipedrive CRM Integration from Code Canyon, makes the connection an absolute breeze with more customization options.

There is an issue with using an email alias from our Gsuite account: it keeps defaulting to using the original email address (with old domain) which team doesn't want. We're going to have to remove the alias and make it its own email account for it to show up correctly. We've asked for support from both Pipedrive and Google, and no one understands why our alias doesn't work.

Alternativas consideradas

Zoho CRM, Streak, Salesforce Sales Cloud e monday.com

Razões para mudar para o Pipedrive

Best features and best value. Pipedrive understands sales, and the sales team barely needed training with Pipedrive, they opened it up and just "got it." Wasn't expensive at all, very reasonably priced.
Scott K.
Classificação geral
  • Setor: Imóveis comerciais
  • Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

EASY PEASY!

Avaliado em 21/02/2020

We haven't found a better system for the price or one that didn't require another 6-month long "consultant" to customize it, only to learn that what we really wanted was not doable. I'm finished searching for and customizing CRM's because Pipedrive has done the job well-enough for us.

Vantagens

We have tried and bought countless CRM's for our small Commercial Real Estate firm. We've spent over $100,000 reviewing, consultants, setting-up time (dedicated payroll) and purchasing the CRM software. No matter how many times we try to move-on to the latest and greatest CRM software with all the newest features, we keep going back to Pipedrive. The simplicity, clean layout, customization (without a consultant) and price just keeps us coming back to Pipedrive.

We can make countless custom form fields, add phone, text, chat, IVR, email. They have a generic version of AI which looks up a contacts Social Media info and business data. There are management controls and reporting.

The software could be more robust and add more Multi-Channel marketing features, but we haven't found a better system for the price or one that didn't require another 6-month long "consultant" to customize it, only to learn that what we really wanted was not doable. I'm finished searching for and customizing CRM's because Pipedrive has done the job well-enough for us.

Desvantagens

The software could be more robust and add more Multi-Channel marketing features. We prefer CRM's that have all of the communication features included, such as email, chat, text, call, etc. Recently, Pipedrive added a phone system, but you are required to upgrade to a "Pro" account. We would prefer to just pay for the feature per agent, vs increasing the price for all of our agents for a simple feature like adding a phone, etc.