Avaliações do Mint

Mint

Your financial life, all in one place

4.5/5 (41 avaliações)
Rajesh S.
Traduzir com Google

One of my favorite and best cloud application

Avaliado em 28/11/2016
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

This is one of my favorite and best cloud application that I have been using since 2012, it has all the features that you can expect from an online cloud based accounts management.

As a developer and project manager myself I could not have expected anything more from the team.

Support this team by applying for the offers that they present as an options to save.

Vantagens

Very easy to understand nothing to download or install just setup your accounts online: credit cards accounts, bank accounts, investment accounts...

Major US Institutions are integrated and also you have an option to enter manually any account or institution that are not supported.

It pulls all the individual transactions from your institution in a secured transaction, simply categorized your transactions, add tags, notes and voila you have all the reports in real time.

Drill down your report with pie or bar chart add specific filters: month, year or custom filter for specific category, account, merchant or tag.

Export transactions to a CSV for further analysis or reporting with the power of spreadsheet.

Setup your budget, goals for tracking and alerts.

Best part it is Absolutely free!

Desvantagens

Currently it does not support multi-currency due to which if you have an overseas account and you would like to see your net worth you will have to convert those transaction manually and enter them.

It only supports US institutions no support for overseas bank, institutions.

No integration with Turbo Tax or any tax software for filing taxes online

Christopher M.
Traduzir com Google

One of the best money management applications

Avaliado em 17/01/2019

Vantagens

Most of my financial accounts and assets are in my app. Credit, checking, savings, investments, and others are all together. I can see the value of all my accounts at once. I can add bill reminders. I can set spending and saving limits.

Desvantagens

My main negative remark is that the application disconnects from the financial accounts often and I need to re-sign in a lot. In addition, There are many investment funds that the application does not accept, yet. I hope this will change in the future as I will continue to be a user

Traduzir com Google

Great central place for finances

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 11/05/2018

Vantagens

I really like how Mint can be used anywhere regardless of your location. Unlike certain software where you have to access your locally on your desktop (i.e. Quicken), Mint provides you with the flexibility of editing your transactions online. It also allows me to add all finance mediums, including loans and installments.

Desvantagens

Mint is still lacking a lot of features, including the ability to import .csv files or to filter transactions through a specific date range. Hopefully these features get added soon.

Jessi H.
Traduzir com Google

Great resource for keeping up with all your financial information

Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 11/05/2018

Vantagens

Mint is a great tool for creating budgets, managing your spending, managing investments, and tracking and paying bills. You can even keep tabs on your credit score. You can also set reminders about upcoming bills and alerts for any unusual spending activity. The best part is the app is completely free.

Desvantagens

I'm not sure how I feel about using an app that links all your banking information and credit cards into it. Sure, they say your data is encrypted, but time and time again we have seen all other companies get hacked at some point or another. Also many financial institutions have started implementing these same tools that Mint offers, in which case you wouldn't need to use many of the features that Mint is capable of.

4.0/10
Traduzir com Google

Great for budgeting and tracking spending

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 28/06/2018

Vantagens

Mint is excellent for our financial planning and tracking money flow on a monthly basis. The dashboard breaks down spending in a pie chart and has been very easy to see areas of over spending and generally how our money is being spent.

Desvantagens

You need to link accounts with Mint in order to get financial info into the app. Personally I have had a hard time with linking accounts from some vendors link my mobile company. Other than that you might need to train mint to correctly allocate money into different "buckets" For instance you might buy food at a gas station and the money is automatically listed as spent on Vehicle

Marsi F.
Traduzir com Google

My favorite App, easy to use , and gives you an idea of where your money went . It sends notification for the due date ,list of due bills, love it.

Avaliado em 28/08/2017

Vantagens

Easy to use and gives you an idea of where your money went . It sends notification for the due date ,list of due bills, love it.

Desvantagens

Too easy , need to add more figures and reports and has issues with the connectivity some times . It has to have to option to connect with a tax program.

Traduzir com Google

Aggregates all your banking information

Avaliado em 20/01/2018

Vantagens

Mint took over another app I was using to track bills. Now that Bills and accounts are located within the same app it is easier than ever. While Mint is free you will get ads directed towards you, however once in a while they are actually relevant to what I need. Easily navigated passed. Integrates with most accounts.

Desvantagens

Mint sometimes will struggle connecting to an account based on security questions. I have about 25 accounts hooked up and it fails on 2-3 on a monthly basis. Typically you click it and reconnect and are fine, but frustrating when it doesn't update the correct budget information.

Mike C.
Traduzir com Google

A great app that helps me focus on the big financial picture

Avaliado em 29/05/2018

Vantagens

It is easy to see and manage all of my finances in one place. It pulls all of my financial info into one place. One of my favorite parts fo Mint is that I can see graphically how my net worth has changed over time. It was very hard to do this in the past because I would have to go to many different websites in order to get the total.

It does a great job at syncing most of my online accounts. I also like that you can get your free credit score from them as well.

Desvantagens

Nothing is perfect and Mint does have some problems. It gets caught up often with accounts that have two-factor authentication and often asks me to re-login into accounts too often.

I don't use it for budgeting because it far too often miscategorized transactions.

Great app

Avaliado em 16/05/2018

Vantagens

Easily shows you all your accounts. Reminds and notifies you of due dates. Shows your budget in it's entirety

Desvantagens

Most transactions are preset so it's a pain to change which transaction into a different category. Alsoc better real time account updates

I love Mint

Avaliado em 27/12/2018

Vantagens

I love Mint. It's great to follow all of your expenses. It also allow you to check your credit score.

Desvantagens

The last update has a terrible UI. I'm pretty sad because I used like the Mint iOS app. I hope that they will revert it.

Kalyn H.
Traduzir com Google

Perfect for a first time budgeter

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 28/11/2016
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

My husband got me hooked on mint! The idea of budgeting was intimidating before, but with mint's ease and organization, I'm addicted! I love the program. I love that I can create new budgets, split purchases between budgets, and create budgets that roll over between months.

Vantagens

Splitting purchases between budgets is a huge advantage! SO easy to set up and to get all your transactions in one place.

Desvantagens

I wish the budgets I wasn't using (for example "restaurants" instead we have a "eating-out/fun" budget) didn't have to show up all the time if I wasn't using them. I also wish you could have multiple logins for one mint account.

Lamar Y.

Minty Fresh App

Avaliado em 27/09/2016
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

As a business guy I knew where my money was coming from and where it was going as it relates to my business. However, in my personal finances I did not have a clue about either of these. I did not know how much I was making (I had a general idea) nor did I know how much I was spending on what. Finding out about and using Mint changed all of that.

Vantagens

Easy to use, works on my smart phone, keeps track of all my personal finances, emails me with alerts and updates, makes suggestions as to how to improve my saving and spending and keeps an eye on my credit card.

Desvantagens

It's free so I have to deal with ads. It sometimes kicks me out of my online banking and finance sites due to too many log in attempts.

Traduzir com Google

Great way to manage finances & keep track of spending

Vantagens

I use Mint to keep track of all my accounts (banks, credit cards, investments, retirement, kids' college saving accounts). It gives me a quick view into how much cash I have, credit card balances, how my investments are doing. I also like being able to look at all my purchases across all accounts, categorize them (mostly this happens automatically), and look at spending trends. Lots of good information is available in the graphs.

Desvantagens

Automatic transaction categorization could be improved (sometimes it might identify a gas station purchase as a restaurant, for example).

It's pretty common for Mint to have issues connecting to one or more of my accounts, even if there is no problem on the bank's side (ie the problem is with Mint only). Also, you have to share all your passwords with Mint, which some people will be uncomfortable with.

Traduzir com Google

Great for consumers, simple features, reliable

Avaliado em 22/12/2017

Vantagens

The website dashboard shows me my monthly budget as well as individual budgets. I like that it guesses a good budget for various categories based on my spending. It helps me set aside money for various goals and it can incorporate ALL of my online logins to various banks, credit cards, mortgage and loan services, and investments. Very comprehensive access.

Desvantagens

The mobile app doesn't show me my individual budgets at a glance, and it's more difficult to customize than I would like.

7.0/10
Jeremy H.

Made Budgeting Easier

Avaliado em 05/06/2018

Vantagens

For a young millenial like me, this is an AMAZING product. I love the fact that I have total control over all my finances and can view it all from one place. There are great graphics and charts to let you know how you are doing with your budget and alerts when you spend more than your allotted amount. It even has great advice on how to live with greater financial peace and special offers that will help you maximize benefits out there. I love this product!

Desvantagens

No cons. I can only speak well of Mint and will continue to use it in the long term. I hope to access more of the features that it offers.

Matthew T.
Traduzir com Google

Easiest way to understand personal finances

Avaliado em 12/12/2018

Vantagens

I love how it pulls all accounts into one spot, and that you can choose which accounts to view or ignore in reports. It makes it really easy to get a general idea of how much your spending on specific and broad categories.

Desvantagens

I found the set up took me a while to figure out when you have multiple accounts, I toyed with Quickbooks online, desktop, Budget, and 2 others, but kept coming back to mint as it's the easiest.

Joseph r. S.
Traduzir com Google

Didn't think about finances until Mint made it easy for me

Avaliado em 21/05/2018

Vantagens

Not going to lie, I was pretty bad at planning my financial life before Mint. I didn't track anything and didn't really pay attention to what was going out and coming in. Mint makes it easy to see all of this and even breaks out your expenses by type so you can analyze what parts of your life you need to monitor. It has excellent integration and works with multiple banks.

Desvantagens

More robust features such as credit card repayment plans or financial planning would be an amazing feature.

Rostane G.
Traduzir com Google

I can finally get serious about my finances !

Avaliado em 13/11/2018

Vantagens

Mint did help me a LOT to manage my budget as it's directly connected to my bank accounts and this changes everything !
Great job, guys !

Desvantagens

Why not adding some new format to visualise the transactions, a couple of new features also and more languages, would be great.

Traduzir com Google

Love this app for finances

Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 17/11/2018

Vantagens

I like that I can create budgets in the Mint app, and get updates or recommendations on where I'm spending money. I have a couple credit score apps as well but I like that it's built in to Mint as well.

Desvantagens

Honestly no cons, other than it forces me to stay on budget! It's a great free service that helps me and I'm sure it's helping other young professionals with no prior finance experience.

Shannon M.
Traduzir com Google

Great idea, but keep in mind a lot of other apps do the same

Vantagens

This is great for people looking to get a hold of their finances. I love the idea and I think that everyone should have an app of this type in their 'arsenal' so to speak

Desvantagens

There are a lot of purchases that I have to go in myself and categorize for the first time. It doesn't take too long, but I wish that the app was able to do this natively itself.

7.0/10
Daniel M.

Great Cloud Based Financial Tool

Avaliado em 14/12/2018

Vantagens

Mint is a great tool for keeping track of finances through excellent budgeting tools, reporting, and expense tracking.

Desvantagens

The desktop version definitely outshines the mobile applications, but being able to categorize a transaction on your phone shortly after it happens and deal with the more complex elements on the PC isn't that bad.

Traduzir com Google

Mint combines my financial information in a simple, visually appealing way

Avaliado em 15/01/2019

Vantagens

Mint gives me a crystal clear picture of where we stand financially across all of our accounts, cards, etc. We love using the trends and budgeting features to understand where our money is going and what changes need to be made to tidy up.

Desvantagens

I wish there was a way to get us engaged with mint on a more consistent basis. If there were more useful notifications on specific spend and trends, I would utilize it in real-time rather than retroactively once my spend has already taken place.

Traduzir com Google

Helps with finances for millennials

Avaliado em 16/07/2019

Vantagens

Helped me pay off my debt and get insight into my spending

Desvantagens

Website has too many ads while browsing through finances

Ryan O.

See expenses clearly

Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano

Vantagens

Lots of ways to setup goals and budgeting. You can also get a look at how things get categorized for monthly spending.

Desvantagens

There isn't a lot of drawback from using mint. I suppose the most annoying part is the ad offers if you feel like you have things under control.

Lee E.
Traduzir com Google

automated budgeting and expense tracking

Avaliado em 20/12/2017

Vantagens

ability to connect all kinds of financial accounts to it, overview of financial situation, customizable budget and saving systems, optional alerts when going over budget, credit score updates, advice and education about financial products

Desvantagens

they try to auto-sort expenses into categories (food, travel, etc) and sometimes they are way off, and fixing that can be tedious. I also wish the categories were more customizable.