Avaliações do Mint

Mint

Your financial life, all in one place

4.5/5 (10 avaliações)
Traduzir com Google

Great central place for finances

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 11/05/2018

Vantagens

I really like how Mint can be used anywhere regardless of your location. Unlike certain software where you have to access your locally on your desktop (i.e. Quicken), Mint provides you with the flexibility of editing your transactions online. It also allows me to add all finance mediums, including loans and installments.

Desvantagens

Mint is still lacking a lot of features, including the ability to import .csv files or to filter transactions through a specific date range. Hopefully these features get added soon.

Jessi H.
Traduzir com Google

Great resource for keeping up with all your financial information

Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 11/05/2018

Vantagens

Mint is a great tool for creating budgets, managing your spending, managing investments, and tracking and paying bills. You can even keep tabs on your credit score. You can also set reminders about upcoming bills and alerts for any unusual spending activity. The best part is the app is completely free.

Desvantagens

I'm not sure how I feel about using an app that links all your banking information and credit cards into it. Sure, they say your data is encrypted, but time and time again we have seen all other companies get hacked at some point or another. Also many financial institutions have started implementing these same tools that Mint offers, in which case you wouldn't need to use many of the features that Mint is capable of.

4.0/10
Marsi F.
Traduzir com Google

My favorite App, easy to use , and gives you an idea of where your money went . It sends notification for the due date ,list of due bills, love it.

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 28/08/2017

Vantagens

Easy to use and gives you an idea of where your money went . It sends notification for the due date ,list of due bills, love it.

Desvantagens

Too easy , need to add more figures and reports and has issues with the connectivity some times . It has to have to option to connect with a tax program.

Lamar Y.

Minty Fresh App

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 27/09/2016
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

As a business guy I knew where my money was coming from and where it was going as it relates to my business. However, in my personal finances I did not have a clue about either of these. I did not know how much I was making (I had a general idea) nor did I know how much I was spending on what. Finding out about and using Mint changed all of that.

Vantagens

Easy to use, works on my smart phone, keeps track of all my personal finances, emails me with alerts and updates, makes suggestions as to how to improve my saving and spending and keeps an eye on my credit card.

Desvantagens

It's free so I have to deal with ads. It sometimes kicks me out of my online banking and finance sites due to too many log in attempts.

Traduzir com Google

Great way to manage finances & keep track of spending

Avaliado em 05/12/2018

Vantagens

I use Mint to keep track of all my accounts (banks, credit cards, investments, retirement, kids' college saving accounts). It gives me a quick view into how much cash I have, credit card balances, how my investments are doing. I also like being able to look at all my purchases across all accounts, categorize them (mostly this happens automatically), and look at spending trends. Lots of good information is available in the graphs.

Desvantagens

Automatic transaction categorization could be improved (sometimes it might identify a gas station purchase as a restaurant, for example).

It's pretty common for Mint to have issues connecting to one or more of my accounts, even if there is no problem on the bank's side (ie the problem is with Mint only). Also, you have to share all your passwords with Mint, which some people will be uncomfortable with.

Traduzir com Google

Love this app for finances

Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 17/11/2018

Vantagens

I like that I can create budgets in the Mint app, and get updates or recommendations on where I'm spending money. I have a couple credit score apps as well but I like that it's built in to Mint as well.

Desvantagens

Honestly no cons, other than it forces me to stay on budget! It's a great free service that helps me and I'm sure it's helping other young professionals with no prior finance experience.

Lee E.
Traduzir com Google

automated budgeting and expense tracking

Avaliado em 20/12/2017

Vantagens

ability to connect all kinds of financial accounts to it, overview of financial situation, customizable budget and saving systems, optional alerts when going over budget, credit score updates, advice and education about financial products

Desvantagens

they try to auto-sort expenses into categories (food, travel, etc) and sometimes they are way off, and fixing that can be tedious. I also wish the categories were more customizable.

Kevin L.

Apenas classificações

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 19/07/2018

Ryan P.

Apenas classificações

Avaliado em 23/02/2017

Traduzir com Google

Best I've used, but still requires too much curation

Avaliado em 11/04/2018

Vantagens

Takes a wide array of financial feeds and consolidates all of my data, giving me a fairly complete picture of my spending and saving

Desvantagens

Takes a lot of manual curation to categorize and classify transactions in order for the data to be accurate and actionable.

7.0/10