11 avaliações

BetterCloud

SaaS operations management and security platform

3,3 /5 (11 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!
Classificação geral
Setor: Plástico

Bettercloud makes GSuite Management much easier

Avaliado em 19/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We have thought of going without Bettercloud, but everytime we recognized the high value it provides - it would be tough to live without it.

Vantagens

Bettercloud was a life saver when we moved over to GSuite- the Google Admin just wasn't cutting it with all the features and needs we had, but Bettercloud provides everything we need.

Desvantagens

The user interphase took a little getting used to, but once I located what I needed, it's been great

Probabilidade de recomendação: 9.0/10

BetterCloud, best Google support

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 09/04/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

BetterCloud is one, if not the best way to manage our Google Accounts

Vantagens

BetterCloud does most daily Google admin tasks from one place. BetterCloud makes it easy to reset Google passwords, update signatures, manage groups and so much more. Compared to the Google Admin Console, the interface of BetterCloud is much more user friendly. BetterCloud also integrates with other Google products, allowing administrators to update Docs, Sheets, Forms ect without ever logging into the users account. This is just the tip of the iceberg, BetterCloud makes it easy to create user accounts while applying company templates such as signatures. BetterCloud offers more complex functionality which as a user of 12 months, I haven't had to use myself yet. However, it is good to know that there is more to the product

Desvantagens

One of the cons of BetterCloud can also be considered a Pro. BetterCloud is constantly updating and adding additional features, as a result, it can be hard to keep up with recent changes

Probabilidade de recomendação: 10.0/10

Setor: Consultoria de gestão
Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Ok tool, but Buyer Beware

Avaliado em 04/01/2017
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

I WOULD NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN - BUYER BEWARE! We have a standard Google for Business domain, which they never fully integrated with. Most of their so-called tools, didn't work right and the one that did kind of work was the email monitoring, but even then, the users' email that you are monitoring is simply the tool sending you a TXT file of incoming and outgoing emails, it's can't un decrypt incoming so those are worthless, it doesn't show you attachments, etc - bottom line, I can read my users outgoing emails, but because everything is so generic and in txt files, I literally have to open EVERY SINGLE EMAIL and sort through 1/2 code and 1/2 text. Can't see the attachments referenced, etc. Expensive tool.

But that's not the worst. BE AWARE - once you sign up, you pay a fee per year. 30 days prior to your subscription being renewed, you are sent an email, just like every other monthly email that is basically worthless, that reminds you they require 30-day notification for cancellation. NOTE - YOU PAY FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR AT ONCE, SO IF YOU DON'T CANCEL THAT SAME DAY AS THE NOTICE, YOU ARE STUCK WITH ANOTHER ENTIRE YEAR OF PAYMENTS.

When I asked customer service about this, as I don't need the email monitoring anymore, they basically said, "oops, you missed your 30-day window, so you have to pay for the whole year now, so let's talk about more services we can provide you, aka pay for". TOTAL BS!!!

FINALLY, there is ZERO place on the site to cancel your membership. You literally have to email them, provide in writing, a notice of cancellation 30 days before it is set to renew. In 2017, do we really need to write an email or send a fax to cancel a subscription? Hell, my cheaper subscription services have cancellation components built into their apps, why can't this one.

Horrible customer service
Integration with the Google Domain was poor at best

Dylan M.
Setor: Impressão

The Better way to manage Google Apps For Business

Avaliado em 05/09/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Single Pane of Google Apps for Business management without the "Pain" of using google's admin page.

Vantagens

Simpler to use than the google Admin page. This package allows for multiple users with varying levels of access. It is hooked into the Google API and makes it easy for my admins to make needed account changes.

Desvantagens

Sometimes sync with Google can be slow when performing many transactions. Also the "May I help You?" popups can be annowing. If I want to chat with someone I'll chat with someone. You need to assume that anyone using this software is saavy enough to hit the help button when they need to.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 8.0/10

Greg C.
Setor: Software
Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

A nice app for gsuite management

Avaliado em 21/02/2019

Vantagens

As a gsuite admin it was nice to be able to see at a quick glance if people were sharing docs or forwarding emails they shouldnt' be and to have the ability to setup alerts when it happened. It had a nice UI that made setting up and navigating these changes a breeze.

Desvantagens

They are always updating and adding new features, some are included other are pay to use type of upgrades. Same with integrations often we'd find an integration we wanted to utilize only to be told by our success manager it was considered an addon.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

Setor: Plástico

Does its job

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 14/05/2019

Vantagens

It makes it much easier to interface with GSuite. Takes a lot of the functionality in GSuite and makes it easier to use. It love how it syncs so quickly with GSuite (typically changes happen within 10-15 seconds instead of 30 minutes with MS.) It does provide a few extra features as well over GS like delegation.

Desvantagens

The functionality is somewhat limited. That may be due to GS doing the limiting which isn't surprising.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 9.0/10

Morgan R.
Setor: Serviços de Facilities
Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

Poor Customer Service

Avaliado em 03/05/2016
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

I have found working with this company to be extremely frustrating.

On 8/9/15 I was told by email that their rates would be going up. The message said: Should you wish to make changes to your subscription, written confirmation is required 30 days prior to renewal. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us - our first priority is agreeing to a fair price for both our companies.

So I wrote on 8/12/15 to Tanya Kuoni: Thank you for the offer, but we will no longer need the service moving forward. Please cancel our membership, or forward instructions so I may do so. Thank you.

On 12/5/15 I was surprised to get a passed due notice for $936. On 12/7/15 I wrote again:

Tanya,

I made several attempts to cancel auto renewal and your website would not allow me to disable it. I've not signed any agreement, nor implemented your services. I will not be providing a new card for renewal.

Tanya writes back and tells me it is too late to cancel! I am still trying to cancel this account even after submitting a written request to cancel BEFORE the auto-renewal. This company has charged my credit card twice - the 2nd time was after I disputed the charge with American Express. I am now disputing the charge for a second time. What a scam!

Vantagens

Unknown - I don't use their service, but that doesn't stop them from charging my credit card

Desvantagens

They take your money without authorization

Setor: Museus e instituições
Traduzido para o Português

Expensive & better options out there

Avaliado em 30/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

- Watch your contract. They will raise prices, sometimes double your renewal.
- Make sure you give them the full 30 days if you want to cancel otherwise they will lock you in for another year.
- They told me they normally don't negotiate with orgs as small as mine.

- Improved workflow

Think twice.

Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 14/02/2018

Vantagens

Easy user interface. There are options that make creating bulk accounts easier for those with many users.

Desvantagens

Customer "care" team is not about caring about the customer. They are caring about the bottom line which is getting paid.
We were in constant contact with our customer service rep and even wrote to him that we may not be able to commit, next thing you know we receive an invoice.

We tried to cancel the order literally one day after the invoice was sent to us. But rep could not help and his manager was OOO.

Bettercloud at one point was leading the pack with their features, but with continued adoption of Google across the world there are now more inexpensive, and sometimes free options.

Michele nachum

Take Google Apps To The Next Level For Administrators And Small Businesses

Avaliado em 31/08/2012
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

FlashPanel offers administrators several tools to help users work more efficiently and professionally. The Email Signatures feature allows an administrator to setup and control signatures for the company, or even for individual groups of users.
Other tools include the Apps Butler, installed through the Google Talk feature, which allows you to broadcasts company wide announcements and deliver company directory information on demand via chat.
Overall, I found FlashPanel exceedingly easy to use. Video tutorials and detailed instructions on their website, as well as within the app itself, can have an administrator up and running fairly easily.

Ahmed W.