Constant Contact

Ferramentas poderosas e orientação especializada para lançar a sua empresa no mercado.

(1.910)
Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app

1910 avaliações

Deepa K.
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Best platform for sending bulk email and designing user friendly Email template

Avaliado em 28/11/2021

Vantagens

Constant Contact is excellent platform when it comes sending bulk email. Email deliverability rate good and all emails reaches inbox. It support drag and drop features to create/customize email templates and surveys. A/B testing is another prime feature. It support salesforce integration.

Desvantagens

They really nee to improve their customer support. The user interface is also outdated need improvements.

Jaime S.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Awesome product for a membership organization

Avaliado em 15/12/2021

We are able to contact our mailing list quickly and efficiently even when something last minute comes up

Vantagens

The ease of use for layman and the myriad of templates available make this a great program

there isn't anything I don't like - all the features I like equally

Razões para mudar para o Constant Contact

We chose Constant Contact over alternative products because they had the most features that were easiest to use and understand
Corey J.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Great For Emails, But Other Features Are Getting Worse

Avaliado em 11/01/2022

I have used this for 5+ years and have always been happy with the email marketing side of it, but the product has gotten worse over the past five years. I feel they are more focused on selling "templates" than supporting the product we pay for. The survey function is basically unusable at this point, and I now have to use Survey Monkey for surveys when I used to only use CC.

Vantagens

Emails through constant contact look great, it's easy to use and customize and building email lists is very simple.

Desvantagens

The survey feature was huge for us for the past few years, but they recently re-did this into "survey pages" which is terrible, very limited, and the exported data is always wonky. Support has been no help. This will cause me to look at other email platforms upon my renewal to look for a better "one-size-fits-all" solution.

Mailchimp e SurveyMonkey
Megan C.
  • Setor: Ócio, viagens e turismo

Useful, Consistent, Not Always User Friendly

Avaliado em 08/10/2021

In general, I prefer Constant Contact over MailChimp, but it could be because I'm used to it (been using it for 10+ years) and because it's cheaper for the amount of contacts we have. I also like that I can do surveys through it. MailChimp also didn't seem any more user-friendly than Constant Contact when I tried to work with it a few times.

Vantagens

The email templates and survey features are really helpful. We can also connect their email lists into our website pretty easily. It's nice to have one paid service that sends out emails AND sends out surveys. MailChimp doesn't offer both features in one, so it's why I stick with Constant Contact. It's also cheaper than MailChimp for the amount of contacts we have. It's expensive, but it's the best one we've found.

Desvantagens

It's not very user-friendly to make the edits I'd like in the actual emails I'm making. There aren't very many templates useful to us, so oftentimes, I end up making my own template and then saving it. The photos don't always load easily when I pull up our photo album, but it does eventually work when I mess with it a bit. My colleagues oftentimes have difficulty with using it as they're not as used to it as I am, so I wouldn't say it's user-friendly off the bat. It takes a learning curve for sure.

Razões para mudar para o Constant Contact

It would have been us making a switch from Constant Contact to MailChimp as Constant Contact was what we already had. I didn't feel like MailChimp was worth switching everything over, so I have just stayed with Constant Contact.
Georgeann H.
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

Constant Contact Easy and User Friendly

Avaliado em 15/12/2021

I really like it. I signed up and didn't really know how to start, but the program walks you through set up and everything. I had no trouble creating a campaign eventhough i didn't know what I was doing.

Vantagens

I like that the interface is clean, easy to understand and the end product looks great.

Desvantagens

There isn't anything so far, that I don't like.

Constant Contact offers more options

Software anterior

Razões para mudar para o Constant Contact

CC offers much more and the final product looks better.
Clayton H.
  • Setor: Relações públicas e comunicações

Effective way to communicate with Church Members

Avaliado em 18/01/2022

Overall, this is the best email marketing/communicating tool I've used and through the years I've found many different ways of using it. Constant Contact has added new features over the years and streamlined portions of it making it simple and easy to use.

Vantagens

Being able to incorporate graphics, colors and other elements to an email help make the emails stand out among the clutter you often have in your inbox. Constant Contact makes this easy to do and gives you options of previewing what you've created before you hit send.

Desvantagens

While it's not likely something that is the fault of Constant Contact, I do wish there was an easier integration with our Church Management System so we wouldn't have to duplicate efforts to update email addresses, etc. I have also found that several members over the years have accidentally "unsubscribed" to emails and getting them resubscribed is not an easy task.

Foster S.
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

Constant Contact Review

Avaliado em 14/12/2021

It has a wide range of automation which every marketer should look out for.

Vantagens

Constant Contact marketing automation is very powerful and straight forward. It has finally proven to be the backbone of my marketing automation tool in the last couple of years. It has advanced CRM and reporting feature. Navigation and automation triggers are very impressive. Unlike other marketing automation tools, searching for contacts base on tags and status is quick.

Desvantagens

Their email builder is not that smart. Their customization system can be complex and annoying at times

Mike B.

great tool for mailing

Avaliado em 05/12/2021

Vantagens

We utilize Constant Contact for email advertising and deals crusades. We additionally use it to stay in contact with different individuals from the organization and send them week after week bulletins or solicitations to online courses and with customers we send quarterly updates and overviews.

Desvantagens

At times it is hard to add and alter pictures in email crusades.

Samuel M.
  • Setor: Seguros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Amazing email marketing tool!

Avaliado em 02/12/2021

Vantagens

I can easily stay in constant contact with my customers.

Desvantagens

I'm not a huge fan of email, but if you can't beat them join them.

Yulia L.
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Powerful suite for email marketing

Avaliado em 29/11/2021

As an agency, we use Constant Contact for some of our clients, mostly small businesses and nonprofits.

Vantagens

It's not as advanced as Active Campaign or GetResponse, but it's pretty easy to use and it shows high deliverability rates. The email drag-and-drop builder is one of the best I've seen with many templates and design options to choose from.

Desvantagens

Constant Contact doesn't give you unlimited storage, so if you're a big business sending a lot of emails, you would have to go and manually delete your files. Constant Contact is also a pretty expensive tool; there is no free plan, and the basic one starts at $20 and goes up when you get more contacts.

Michele M.
  • Setor: Editoras

Invaluable Tool for A Small Business or ANY Business

Avaliado em 05/11/2020

Constant Contact revolutionized the way we communicate with our clients to let them know what's coming up in our issues and how they can participate (our magazine is 100 percent supported by advertising) and our readers (each month we create an email "alert" with Constant Contact which lets our readership know that our free digital issue is now available online). My whole staff knows how to use it and it can be adapted to a great variety of communication purposes. Clients can download our rate kits from a Constant Contact email; readers can link to our issues from it. It has lowered our print bills for collateral materials immensely. No more printed flyers or brochures! And no more use of snail mail — clients can receive your Constant Contact mail immediately or at a pre-scheduled time.

Vantagens

Very easy to use. If you know how to upload an image or a graphic, you can create eye-catching emails or newsletter style communications very easily and modify or update them frequently and quickly. The analytics -- to see the percentage of recipients who opened your email and exactly which person did or didn't, the bounce rate which allows you to keep your lists current, and many other features are not only helpful but simple to use.

Desvantagens

As time has gone on, the cost has increased, but it still saves us a great deal of money because our postage costs have gone way down. We hardly ever use our postage meter anymore for marketing mailings. It's all done through Constant Contact. They used to have a free desktop "widget" that allowed you to input an email address right from your desktop, but that has now been discontinued. It was extremely convenient for the way we do business. There are now other ways (paid) you can connect directly to Constant Contact to have new email addresses input, but we have not been successful at getting them to interface for us, even though they are supposed to work. Constant Contact support was not helpful on this at all -- this happened recently and was really our only disappointment with them EVER!

Michelle O.
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Ease of use for Small Shop

Avaliado em 09/10/2020

The team was great in getting us set up as non-profit with reduced pricing. Using their analytic tools for our website and social media has been an added benefit for us.

Vantagens

Constant Contact is easy to learn, use and gather reports. The functionality is great and helps eliminate duplicating work. We love the ability to drop in a you tube video, conduct surveys and gather RSVPs.

Desvantagens

Only frustrating part is being signed out of account, but still being able to make changes. You don't know that your time has expired until you go to save the changes.

Razões para escolher o Constant Contact

We switched from Finalsite since we did not renew our contract with them. Our new website provider does not provide email integration - Constant Contact was the perfect fit for us.

Razões para mudar para o Constant Contact

We choose Constant Contact based on recommendations from other schools that use it.
Neffer K.

Fashionable and Functional. Your correspondence will

Avaliado em 10/07/2018

I do independent contracting for a nonprofit and have been using Constant Contact for about 4 years now for the electronic newsletters to our supporters and network. I love that the software and the many different template options to use for mailings. I also like that I am able to change fonts, color, backgrounds and layout with ease. It is VERY user friendly and if I need to stop in the middle of my work it, will be saved where I left off. This is actually an update because in the past if you didn't save the work manually you could lose it, but they have updated that and it now autosaves (which I am very grateful for). Also, I love that I can schedule mailings and campaigns in advance for when I want them to go out (I currently have 5 pending to go out on designated days within the next 5 weeks). This save me a lot of time and not having to wait til the day of to log on and send them out.

What I REALLY like is that we can track analytics. we know what emails (and topics) people are more interested in versus ones they barely open. This helps us in choosing more engaging content. I know what percent of our contacts have opened the emails. I can create different groups to send certain thing to (like Board members, parents, LSC), I am even able to see the time and date (and by whom) an email was opened and if the donate button was clicked or not (which is good for best practices and implementing measures of accountability within the org).

Vantagens

I do independent contracting for a nonprofit and have been using Constant Constant for about 4 years now for the electronic newsletters to our supporters and network. I love that the software and the many different template options to use for mailings. I also like that I am able to change fonts, color, backgrounds and layout with ease. It is VERY user friendly and if I need to stop in the middle of my work it, will be saved where I left off. This is actually an update because in the past if you didn't save the work manually you could lose it, but they have updated that and it now autosaves (which I am very grateful for). Also, I love that I can schedule mailings and campaigns in advance for when I want them to go out (I currently have 5 pending to go out on designated days within the next 5 weeks). This save me a lot of time and not having to wait til the day of to log on and send them out.

Desvantagens

I don't like that the only videos that I can embed into the mailings have to be a Youtube link. But other than that, there isn't much that I do not like about using this software.

Selene M.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Constant Contact is an easy-to-use email marketing tool - a little pricey but worth the...

Avaliado em 26/06/2018

Overall a great product, easy to use, and functional. its minor limitations are countered by functionality, reliability, and the features it offers. The price is sometimes a turnoff when compared to other marketing email providers. CC offers easy to use templates that are almost fully customizable. Lots of extra features including campaigns, events, registrations, sign up forms etc. There are plenty of HELP menu items and tutorials. Love that there is no limit on the number of emails sent monthly. Overall a great go to product!

Vantagens

As an email marketing solution, CC fits most small to medium business owners needs with plenty of easy to edit templates, branded emails, newsletters, calendars, event apps, and website integrations. Additionally, business owners can set up events and registrations via the app. The templates are easy to use with varied options and designs. For more experienced handlers, HTML is available to set up templates. Emails offer clients and recipients the opportunity to opt out or stay tuned while landing the emails in their in box rather than their spam filters . Analytics are a plus and helpful to see what works and what doesn't in an email campaign. CC also integrates social media platforms. Overall it is a great all-in-one marketing tool.

Desvantagens

While the software is generally easy to use, it is not intuitive and does on occasion produce glitchy results from missing images to random changes in text, font, and email structure. I do like the tiered pricing structure, although find CC to be far more expensive than their competitors. One of my biggest complaints is the placement of images - it doesn't really allow flexibility in design - if you are ok with their more cookie cutter template designs then its a 5 star - but the ability to place images becomes tedious and reduces the functionality. Overall the program is a go and worth the expense even if the image placement issues are annoying.

Feyisayo E.

Bulk Email Marketing At Its Best

Avaliado em 09/07/2020

I like using Constant Contact and the experience has been good especially with bulk email sending.

Vantagens

1. Constant Contact makes it easy for me to send bulk email that goes straight to inbox and that what got me entangled with it.

2. I noticed a very rare feature that Constant Contact have that many other doesnt have. Constant Contact, allows me to collect donations from people. Many of the clients i have helped setup Constant Contact like the donation feature part so much too.

3. Constant Contact allows me create absolutely any kind of form that is needed for my list building.

Desvantagens

Constant Contact doesnt have a free forever basic plan. Although they give first month free but I think they should have a plan for small businesses starting out who cannot afford their $20 a month.

Sendinblue

Razões para mudar para o Constant Contact

Sendinblue plan doesn't fit my budget, its too high compared to Constant Contact. Also, Sendinblue free plan is not encouraging. It says I can only send 300 emails per day.
Hafizah S.
  • Setor: Telecomunicações
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

Constant Contact review

Avaliado em 05/06/2021

Vantagens

Constant Contact excels in handling various groups/lists and large numbers of contacts. I've dealt with companies with a vast customer base, and Constant Contact enables you to manually eliminate subscribers and errors from more extensive groups/lists. They're coming out with a new edition of their email builders, but the existing one allows for individual CSS coding per block, which allows for a lot of customization.

Desvantagens

Constant Contact has several oddities that I haven't encounter with Mailchimp, especially when using external connections for photographs and URLs. The email builder's text and link editing is a little strange and has a few flaws. Also, unless you make folders for all of your emails, the new search option for past emails is quite sluggish and takes a very long time to find.

Violeta A.
  • Setor: Hardware

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Good platform for email campaigns

Avaliado em 29/07/2021

Vantagens

What I like most about this platform is the fact that I can classify the list of subscribers according to my needs. When sending email campaigns, I can select which group to target instead of sending it to all of my leads. Their analytics is very clear and easy to understand. They provide tips to improve campaigns and stats to measure your effectiveness on each campaign.

Desvantagens

I wish this platform would have more innovative features to make more powerful campaigns. For example,
adding videos or gifs. I usually design my campaigns on Canva and then add it in Constant Contact as an image because their designing tool is very limited. It will also be very useful if they would add a link for calls as they do to direct people to websites and emails.

Razões para escolher o Constant Contact

Constant Contact is easier to use.

Software anterior

Easier to use
Curt L.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Easy to use, great for contact management, but terrible customer service

Avaliado em 25/11/2017

The email analytics and reports are great.

Vantagens

I use CC to to manage our large contact database and to send out email updates. It is great for segmenting our list -- from general interest to communications to fundraising. The automated features are great, especially that it will not allow the same email to appear in the same inbox twice. It also merges duplicate contacts. We use it across the entire organization. Constant contact is great for merging duplicate contacts, updating your address book, giving a reliable open rate and thorough reports, and allowing you to segment large email lists.

Desvantagens

When uploading additional contacts, CC wants to see how they actively subscribed. This can be problematic when uploading an older email list (i.e. you may just have a spreadsheet of The List and they want to see more evidence). Additionally, it is a little pricey compared to competitors such as MailChimp. It would be great to be able to export email campaigns as HTML.Be extremely careful when importing contacts. Constant Contact wants to see how they actively subscribed. Sometimes it is hard to prove this when you have entered information for people you have an established relationship with, or if they verbally requested to be added. Constant Contact wants to actually see the (paper) sign-up sheet. This is unachievable for businesses/groups that have been around long enough to have established an email list based on personal relationships or when importing business cards. As for the design, sizing images can be difficult when you are using a self-designed template. As for the contact management services, representatives have very little technical knowledge and don't seem to understand marketing techniques used within certain industries.

Andrea B.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Don’t sleep on Constant Contact!!!!

Avaliado em 16/07/2021

We love Constant Contact! The decision to switch to CC last year was the best decision that we made all year! It’s made our lives so much easier and we are definitely reaching more people!

Vantagens

Beautifully organized with list/ calendar views, folders, and list management attributes
Automated social media and email scheduling
Campaign management
Landing pages
Forms
Lead Ads
Reporting both original and resends in detail with drill downs so that you can see who exactly clicked!

Desvantagens

There is some room for improvement in the ability to tag other pages in the social media posting section. When I post, I have to leave the site to find the social handles of the people/businesses that I’m trying to tag. If it could auto populate like it does in the social media sites that would be amazing!

More lead ad options other than just Facebook.

Integrate with AirTable!

Lisa T.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

We think of Constant Contact as one of our team members!

Avaliado em 06/04/2021

Always a great experience using Constant Contact ... and on the very rare occasion when I may have a question or concern, their Customer Support is excellent.

Vantagens

Constant Contact makes it super easy to stay in touch with our association members as well as to create various marketing campaigns.

Desvantagens

The only negative I have is with pricing. While Constant Contact provides tremendous value, and offers fantastic savings for a subscription paid annually (which is a good thing) ... for us as a non-profit, it is easier budget-wise for us to pay monthly, so we are not able to take advantage of the bigger discount. It would be helpful if Constant Contact allowed those same savings to be applied for non-profits who pay monthly ... especially since we have been a long-time customer.

Razões para escolher o Constant Contact

At the time (about 10 years ago), we had been with cvent for a few years, and their e-mail module was not at all user-friendly. Moving to Contact Contact was the best thing we ever did for our marketing efforts.

Razões para mudar para o Constant Contact

I had heard great things about Constant Contact, so I recommended it for our association to try. No regrets ... it was the best decision, and we have no intention of switching to any other e-mail program.
Erica S.
  • Setor: Gestão da educação

It keeps getting better!

Avaliado em 27/02/2018

Constant Contact is the standard for email marketing, and you can see why! It allows you to quickly upload your email contacts and create professional email marketing. We've been able to see how many people open each of our email campaigns, and which campaigns are most successful, making future marketing more targeted.

Vantagens

Love the ease of use - whether you want to send a quick email using a premade template, or customize every part of your message, Constant Contact gives you the tools. It's easy to find what you need, and you don't need to know anything about pixel size or the HTML color codes to create professional emails.

Constant Contact just introduced A/B testing, so you can better gauge the headings and send times that get your audience to open the emails.

Constant Contact is a very solid platform - I've yet to see any service outages, or experience any features that feel buggy, unstable, or like they're still in beta testing. If you have access to a feature on Constant Contact, you know that it will work.

Desvantagens

It's difficult to manage old campaigns. Want to see what your message was last time, what template you used, or how long ago you sent an email to a particular group? Good luck - you'll be scrolling through pages of old campaigns by hand.

At this time, you can't run reports to compare the percentage of opens/click-throughs per recipient group, or to compare how various keywords or send-times compare. To really analyze your marketing approach, you'll have to extract this data by hand.

Some of the updates (i.e. A/B testing, custom template options) have been available to users of free competitor services for years. It would be nice to see Constant Contact take a more proactive approach to innovation and updates.

Cheryle B.
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Review for Constant Contact

Avaliado em 09/12/2020

Constant Contact has been a wonderful marketing tool and I have seen results. I love the ability to see who has opened my emails in real time, as I can immediately reach out to them while the contact is "hot".

Vantagens

Very user friendly, but the most important feature is their customer service. I always get a real person right away when I have a question or need support. Helpful templates were there when I first got started, and they continue to be available. Their email functionality allows me to tract my emails and see who opens it (all in real time).

Desvantagens

I have been using this software for years, and I have no complaints. I am a one person business, with about 15,000 customers, so my database is not as robust as larger companies might need for marketing. I do not use Constant Contact for videos, slides, etc.

Nathan R.
  • Setor: Políticas públicas

Robust Email Marketing

Avaliado em 03/09/2018

Converting web site visitors to email marketing recipients has never been easier, as site visitors simply select which programs they are interested in and they are automatically added to the appropriate contact lists in Constant Contact. Constant Contact has made it painless to conduct email marketing campaigns that circumvent spam filters, something that Emma and MailChimp struggled with.

Vantagens

Constant Contact makes it really easy to make attractive, functional emails and to conduct email campaigns with sequencing. Building emails is done via a drag-and-drop interface (WYSIWYG), so you don't have to have any coding experience with html or css. It's really easy to schedule your campaigns, too. If you can use Outlook and Word, you should be able to get comfortable with Constant Contact pretty quickly. It's also really easy to build and manage contact lists, including importing from csv files. And Constant Contact does a good job of tracking bad email addresses and removing them from your lists, which is important because you are charged by the number of contacts you have. I also like that you can send yourself previews so you can try the messages out on different mail programs and tweak them to your liking. Once you've sent out the messages, Constant Contact offers reporting to let you know how successful your campaign was, including the click-through rate. It also sends you reports about who is being added to and removed from your contact lists. Its integration with several WordPress form plugins means it's easy to convert web traffic to email marketing recipients.

Desvantagens

Permissions. There are basically two levels of permissions besides the account owner: campaign creator and account manager. It would be nice to have more granular control over what users can do, because account manager gives users a lot of freedom, but is necessary to work with contacts, schedule a send, etc. The other thing I don't like is how quickly the cost ramps up. Having used Emma and MailChimp, I feel like Constant Contact is the most robust platform. But it is expensive.

Sonia del valle U.
  • Setor: Ócio, viagens e turismo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The best way to promote your company by email is with Constant Contact

Avaliado em 06/12/2018

Constant Contact has been very helpful for our company, it is an excellent marketing tool that has allowed us to increase our customers and sales significantly.
It is a very complete and effective system but at the same time a little expensive if you have many contacts, but I think it is worth the investment.

Vantagens

Constant Contact has many features and functionalities that allow us to effectively promote any product, business or company.

It's easy to start creating email marketing campaigns with Constant Contact. It is intuitive and easy to use, its interface is simple and allows us to adapt easily to your work environment.

You can create effective campaigns with a pleasant and innovative visual style since the system has a large number of templates that we can customize and adapt to any type of campaign, there are many different designs that we can choose from.

Constant Contact will allow us to direct our campaigns to one or more contact lists that we have since we can segment our contacts very easily, simply creating different lists for each group of contacts that we need

We can perform an analysis on the campaigns sent through the option of reports, being able to quickly verify the percentages of opening, clicks, rebounds and unsubscriptions and thus we can be improving the effectiveness of our campaigns

Constant Contact allows integration with other systems such as Shopify, Wordpress, BigCommerce, facebook and others.

Desvantagens

I think your support staff are not so good, when we call support it is difficult to find an operator that speaks Spanish and we lose a lot of time on the call, I also think that Constant Contact is a bit expensive system.

Trish K.
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Email Marketing

Avaliado em 09/10/2020

Overall, it's very good. It's pretty easy to use and the emails are really nice looking. They provide lots of templates to choose from or you can design your own. You can create many contact lists so you can target your emails to the group you're trying to reach.

Vantagens

Constant Contact is easy to use. You don't have to have extensive training in order to figure it out. They have lots of templates to choose from. You can talk or chat to a real person when you need help. They also offer a non-profit discount, which is very nice. The emails are very nice and professional looking. Once you have a template you like, you can copy it each time and change the colors to make it look fresh.

Desvantagens

The events site is set up a little different than the regular emails. So adding things to the landing page isn't quite as easy as the drag and drop method that's available for the email marketing portion. Also, the event feature is good for taking basic registrations and payments (like selling items) but not great for a full blown event. We used it for several years for our fundraising event but it was a bit cumbersome. There was no easy way to do things like offer sponsor levels with X number of guest tickets included. Eventually we moved our fundraiser to an event-specific software.