Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Software de contabilidade online para start-ups e pequenas empresas.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

210 avaliações

Magdalene V.

Sage Business Cloud - Cannot Do Business Without It

Avaliado em 04/10/2019

Vantagens

I love the fact that my clients and I can share the same system in different locations. It also has an app that I can use on the go for invoicing and quotes.

Desvantagens

Currently, I don't have any grips with the system.

Quickbooks Online

Razões para mudar para o Sage Business Cloud Accounting

I have been a Sage Pastel user for over a decade. when I heard that there was a cloud-based system available that offered such powerful, yet simple to use features, I had to give it a try. I have not been disappointed.
James D.
  • Setor: Fabricação de alimentos

Really Easy Software for Non-Accountants

Avaliado em 14/06/2022

I honestly, couldn't imagine running my business without it. It's such an integral part of my business and frees up my time so that I can focus on other things. Truly outstanding!

Vantagens

I love the usability of this product. As a non-accountant, I feel able to easily keep track of my small business accounts with Sage Business Cloud Accounting. Plus, if ever there is a time where I don't know something and my accountant isn't available, the Sage help is excellent. I love the new addition of the Sage University which is going to be a real help in training my team.

Desvantagens

I feel that for me personally, the cash flow forecasting is a bit complicated, but I'll admit I haven't fully explored this side of things, I tend to do all my budgeting on a spreadsheet but it would be handy to have it integrated with my accounts. Maybe a section that can look at the P&Ls for past years and recommend budgets for the months, quarters and year ahead. Again, it's not something I've fully looked into so it may already exist on the platform.

Quickbooks Online e Xero

Razões para mudar para o Sage Business Cloud Accounting

It was recommended to me by my accountant who was already using the software for some other clients and after trialling it, I found it great.
Rafael D.
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

infinitos errores, no está adaptado a España.

Avaliado em 31/05/2022

Un absoluto desastre. Desde que pasamos de Sage One a esto, nuestras cuentas ya no son claras. No solucionan los problemas, y prometen cosas que no hace el programa.

Vantagens

Tiene potencial, cuando el programa esté acabado.

Desvantagens

Faloos continuos, movimientos duplicados, hay que hacer ni se sabe de pasos para cada cosa, nada intuitivo.

• Setor: Aviação e aeroespacial

A saviour for start-ups and SMEs! Sage is like a digital CFO

Avaliado em 15/06/2022

Vantagens

Features! The wide array of features from automated invoice generation, reminders to follow-up actions, report & analytics generation for sharing with shareholders or investors, etc. make sage a must-use for small and medium enterprises. Cuts down unwanted bottlenecks in finances, payroll, while saving significant costs and downtime.

Desvantagens

Pricing is a bit steeper compared to alternatives. Although the premium pricing is justified by sage's product, I feel it is still not accessible to early stage companies. Maybe, a specific plan focused on start-ups offering only limited features that start-ups use on a day-to-day basis would be fantastic.

Paul M.
  • Setor: Varejistas

owner

Avaliado em 24/04/2022

My accountant can open a copy and quickly finish the year and tax preparation saving me time and money.

Vantagens

I have used it for a very long time and it works very easily for me. It has evolved but never change so much as to make it difficult to keep using using. Sage has much more than I need but is still competitive with price and easy to use what I need.

Desvantagens

I never got the hang of bank reconciliation to work faster than manually but is me and I do not have a great deal of entries.

QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Razões para mudar para o Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Seamed more powerful and professional .
Audrey M.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 2.0 /10

I really wanted this to work

Avaliado em 14/01/2021

Unfortunately my experience was poor. I loved their desktop program and really wanted to love their cloud solution just as much.

Vantagens

I love cloud solutions and the reports from this would have been nice.

Desvantagens

I was hit with what seemed like every road block as I tried to switch from my Sage Desktop program into their cloud program. Customer Support was lacking and I ended up joining a Facebook support group of other accountant/bookkeepers making a similar switch. In the end I had to make the decision to let it go or loose my productivity.

FreshBooks e Quickbooks Online

Razões para escolher o Sage Business Cloud Accounting

I mainly used Sage 50cloud for it's desktop features and felt the cloud connectivity was lacking.

Software anterior

Sage 50cloud Accounting

Razões para mudar para o Sage Business Cloud Accounting

I signed up to be a part of the beta testing. I was hoping the migration of data would have gone smoothly from one Sage program to the next with data lose.
Michael H.
  • Setor: Internet

Reliable and powerful

Avaliado em 27/04/2022

Sage is a very reliable and powerful option for a small business. Being able to handle accounts on mobile is very useful. It could end up being pricy for larger business, though.

Vantagens

Banking integration is very useful, and it is nice to be able to track transactions easily. The reports available are clear and concise. Being cloud based, the mobile integration is very handy.

Desvantagens

It does look a bit dated. Payroll is an added extra, so for a medium to large business the costs could increase dramatically. The ability to track time would be useful.

Pattie O.
  • Setor: Construção
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Sage 50 Quantum Accounting

Avaliado em 17/05/2022

Very user friendly. Customizable applications make for a great experience. Great customer service.

Vantagens

Many customizable options for all areas of bookkeeping & financial reporting.

Desvantagens

We don't use the payroll application available in Sage. But we do 1099 reporting. 1099 reporting works with the payroll application. It would be better if they were separate functions.

• Setor: Pesquisa
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

Accounting Made Simple

Avaliado em 09/06/2022

Vantagens

I had never used a platform like Sage 300 before (the accounting job I had was my first in the field) but I found it pretty easy to use once I got the hang of it. There are a lot of different tools within this software that I wasn't able to use (weren't necessary) but there is definitely something for everyone.

Desvantagens

As there were many features, at times it was difficult to remember where I needed to be clicking and what stage I was on in the accounts payable process. It would be helpful if you got a free demo or walk-through to help you understand the process.

Dustin G.
  • Setor: Automotivo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Not for mobile

Avaliado em 02/04/2019

It is pretty good just make sure itis setup properly from the get go

Vantagens

Links your cloud accounting with your bookeepers sage 50. If she/he is oldshcool and like working off spreadsheets and u want it on a cloud its real good.

Desvantagens

Doesn’t work on any tablet I tried IPad and fire tablet and the short listing of products isnon functional making it useless for mobile.
Also unable to print receipts for payments on multiple invoices is really annoying.

Jason S.
  • Setor: Automotivo
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Cloud Accounting Package that is easy to use with limitations

Avaliado em 22/09/2021

Overall for our purposes the software is easy to setup and use. I like the ability to access it anywhere and the ability to attach documents to transactions in the system. Modifying the chart of accounts was easy but the lack of customization on the layout of financial statements is frustrating.

Vantagens

We have used the software version of sage products such as Sage Business Works and Sage 50 so the product and company are familiar to us. The ability to login to the software from anywhere and to no longer have to have client/server environment is great. The software was easy to signup for and was relatively easy to implement.

Desvantagens

There are 2 large cons to this software in comparison to it's direct competitors.
Con #1: The package has no ability to custom group GL accounts. So for example, if you have a section on your income statement for sales and you want to group sales by category and have a sub-total for that sales section you cannot do that. There is really no ability to edit the income statement layout or the balance sheet layout to add in sections and sub totals so you are stuck with the canned version of the software.

Con #2: In an environment where you have multiple small companies, you look after you cannot have one userid and password to access all the companies. You have to setup each company with it's own userid an password then invite another user via an email link to join.

Razões para escolher o Sage Business Cloud Accounting

We made the switch as we wanted to get away from a client/server based software solution and wanted a cloud based solution.

Razões para mudar para o Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Our thought was to stay with the same company thinking that the transition would be easier and we had been happy with their other product offerings in the past. The user interface also was easy to understand and utilize in comparison to quick books an xero accounting as we were already familiar with how Sage products work overall.
Rendani N.
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001-5 000 funcionários

Sage Business Cloud Accounting review

Avaliado em 28/06/2021

Capability to meet the objectives of the finance department while also making the workflow much easier in terms of maximizing efficiency

Vantagens

The installation and implementation procedures are straightforward. I like how easy the features are to use, even for non-accountants. It enables clients and colleagues to share files in real-time, saving time and eliminating the need to send invoices via email. This streamlines and lowers the cost of debtor management. When one is on the go, having access via a mobile device is extremely useful. The software is also reasonably priced, and it includes a free trial period. Sage's customer service is excellent.

Desvantagens

One suggestion is that when adding a new Item from the Invoice screen, the new Item screen includes all features (such as selecting the Purchase account). You must currently exit the Invoice, create a new Item, and then return to the Invoice.

Razões para mudar para o Sage Business Cloud Accounting

We were able to combine our accounting and payroll systems by using Sage One. It enables us to manage our accounts from any location and using any device. It also relieved us of the responsibility of backing up and protecting our financial records.
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

Avaliado em 27/05/2021

Sage Business Cloud Accounting is easy to set up and use. I loved that it easily integrated with our existing business. With internet access, the software is accessible from anywhere and is available on mobile devices. It makes bank reconciliation and invoicing easy.

Vantagens

Installation and implementation are easy. I like that the features are easy to use even for non-accounting persons. It enables real time sharing of files with clients and colleagues which saves on time and eliminates the need to direct email invoices. This makes debtor management easy and less costly. Accessibility from a mobile device is a huge plus when one is on the move. The software is also affordable and has a free trial. Sage has good customer support.

Desvantagens

Since the software can only be accessed online, it is difficult to work with when internet speeds are slow or when there is no connection at all. Sometimes bank sync feed is slow and the handling of foreign currency bank transactions could do with some improvements.

Quickbooks Online

Razões para mudar para o Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Sage is user friendly even to persons with no book keeping knowledge while Quickbooks Online requires so basic book keeping knowhow. Sage has better customer support compared to Quickbooks Online. Considering our business needs, Sage seemed more affordable for us.
Paul S.

• Suporte ao cliente

A solid accounts package. Many useful features allowing simple accounting for small businesses...

Avaliado em 30/01/2018

Vantagens

It is relatively intuitive for people with only a basic knowledge of business accounting. It allows easy manipulation of accounting data and you are able to provide periodical reports which means you always know the state of your companies finances. It can be accessed from anywhere and at any time and allows you to restrict certain users to particular areas. You are able to give your accountant a direct log in to your accounts which makes annual tax accounting very quick and simple.
Sage One can be tied to your bank accounts so that all items that pass through your accounts can be automatically uploaded into sage saving lots of time on entering data.
VAT filing and reports can be done instantly and sent directly to HMRC.
Can also be used directly with Sage Payroll meaning all information from payroll is automatically added to Sage One accounts.

Desvantagens

If you're internet connection is weak this can slow things down a bit though on the whole it is a very stable and trustworthy platform.
The only thing I find a little bit weak is the inability to create direct backups of your accounts either your computer desktop or external drives. The only method of backing up the information is to print reports of all ledgers, invoices, receipts and audit trail. This means you will always have the information but in the event of a catastrophic failure it would be highly time consuming to re-input all the details. There would be no obvious method of doing this.

Alan H.
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Possibly the best accounting software we've ever used

Avaliado em 09/11/2017

Using Sage One allowed us to combine our Accounts and Payroll systems into one. It makes it easy to manage our accounts from any location and on any device. It also removed the worry of backing up and securing our accounts records.

Vantagens

The fact that Sage One is cloud based, is probably the best feature. No more endless backups and annoying updates to perform. Everything is taken care of and the support team are amazing. It's also simple to grant access to your Accountant, who can then do whatever that need to when it's your year end etc.

A very clear interface provides an overview of your current situation and makes it easy for you to do your everyday tasks like entering and raising invoices, or checking who owes you money. You can easily produces account statements and everything can be emailed straight to your customers, so far less physical paperwork.

Desvantagens

The Invoicing template choices are limited, but with a bit of creativity, you can definitely make something you can work with. The thing that needs the most attention is the method by which invoices and statements are emailed out. they appear to be from the email address you give the system, but are sent by Sage. Consequently, some clients weren't receiving their emails. We just turn any invoices into PDF's and email them ourselves. No big deal as we are still paperless, but it would be nice if we didn't have to. hopefully something that will be addressed on a future update.

Gustav C.
  • Setor: Construção
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

One of my best investments yet.

Avaliado em 06/05/2021

First of all i had no accounting software, no quoting and invoicing software. so this just makes my document presentation just that much more professional looking. also i only have to do the basic, and it does the rest for me.

Vantagens

As a non accounting person, i found this software to be just what the tax man ordered in terms of financial accountability features. it's so easy and and intuitive to use, i was able to get started on the first day and even issued a quote to a client.

Desvantagens

well, i had trouble linking my business bank account to the software, but that could be the bank...

Razões para escolher o Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Sage was cost effective and charges in local currency which makes it cheaper, whilst also offering more features.

Software anterior

YourTradebase

Razões para mudar para o Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Sage has an incredible track record and support, plus it was cheaper.
Cathy J.
  • Setor: Mineração e metais
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1 000 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Simple to learn, gives you great data

Avaliado em 23/04/2020

I started a new job and I was up and running on invoicing at the end of the week, by week two I was able to post cash. It did take a little bit of time to familiarize myself the reports and with the general ledger. When I covered accounts payable it was also very intuitive. One of the most intuitive computer systems I have worked with ever.

Vantagens

The company I got a job with a few years ago used Sage, I was apprehensive about learning a new computer system but Sage was easy. It was intuitive if you have a little experience and accounting knowledge. It gives very great reports and gives you a lot of basic detail. I like.the fact that you can drill down to give various information.

Desvantagens

There were a few times that I wish there was an online help to explain a few questions. There are a lot of reports and I feel like you may have to look at several reports to pull some advanced details.

Michelle S.

Avaliado em 07/10/2020

Sage Business Cloud Accounting is easy to use, features are easy to access. Reporting for several different ranges of time-table very handy. No installation, no backup...very nice product to use!

Vantagens

Sage Business Cloud Accounting has all the features one would need from Accounting software. Easy to implement, do the setup, and train new Customers on how to use it. The add-on modules adds value to the software. The Accountant's easy access to assist Clients is a wonderful feature!

Desvantagens

One improvement I would like to see:
When adding a new Item from inside the Invoice screen, the new Item screen should include all features (such as selecting the Purchase account). Currently you have to exit the Invoice, create the new Item, and then continue with your Invoice

Andre A.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Sage is a very easy and powerfule accounting tool

Avaliado em 27/01/2022

Overall the experience is good. They can definitely work on their email support.

Vantagens

The ease of the setup and use of the software. It was written so that anyone can use it. Very simple, yet poewerful.

Desvantagens

Some of the features that were advertised when pitched to us aren't available. The customer and supplier age analysis reports should have totals.

Razões para escolher o Sage Business Cloud Accounting

We wanted to go cloud based

Razões para mudar para o Sage Business Cloud Accounting

At that stage Xero did not have a lot of support in SA.
Bruno S.
  • Setor: Logística e cadeia de fornecimento
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Sage could accounting - innovative solution

Avaliado em 22/07/2021

Incredible experience, easy to use and helpful to develop the business.

Vantagens

Sage Business Cloud Accounting is an innovative solution based on the sage software that allows to combine the original one with the cloud solution, as future and digital transformations needs.

Desvantagens

The software is quite expensive if companies does not needs all features presented.

Martin T.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I have the full confidence in this product

Avaliado em 08/02/2021

Excellent - they started a bit behind functionality wise from other products, and are now moving ahead of them, and I like the committment to constant development and the transparancy of their roadmap.

Vantagens

It is intuitive, and my non-accountant clients can usually navigate their way around it themselves, and only occassionally require minimal support.

My clients who have switch from other software have said that they wouldn't go back.

Desvantagens

The marketing for this product is not as flashy as competitors, and so sometimes it can be a hard sell to clients who want the one with the big ad campaign.

As with most cloud products it is constantly evolving and I am not always aware of the new features which come out.

Terry L.
  • Setor: Fotografia
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

A very simple online accounting system

Avaliado em 06/11/2017

The ability to connect my bank accounts is great and a real time saver.

Vantagens

The fact that this is online and can be accessed from any device is a real pleasure. It means as a sole trader that I can enter receipts while I'm on the go or at home when I have a spare few minutes. I know sage was late to the party for online accounting systems but they have managed to make a simple system and one that starts cheaper than the competitors.

The second main feature for me was the ability to automatically connect to my bank accounts and match my transactions as this saves no end of time and is all included in the monthly price.

They also have a feature which allows you download your transaction in a CSV file as well, if you wanted to move them to another system.

Desvantagens

It's not as customisable as the desktop version was but once you get over that hurdle and change your way of thinking and acting then you realise they had a reason for making it so simple.

Bhanu M.
  • Setor: Software
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

GOOD EXPIRENCE

Avaliado em 12/08/2019

We use sage for accounting. The best thing is we can use sage cloud anywhere in the world. the software reminds us of the payments due for the customers. Then we can call our customers. It's easy to use. It saves time. If your computer will be crash then our all accounts are fully safe in the cloud-based sage. It's easy to use and access. When we need any help then the sage technician will fix the problem within few minutes on the call with remote access.

Vantagens

a few months ago we use the sage on the computer but if there any problem with the computer then our sage data not secure. Some time we lost lots of files as well. but when we subscribe Cloud service it's so much secure and easy. Our all data is fully secure on the sage cloud. The best thing is we can access anywhere in the world.

Desvantagens

Nothing, when we need any help the sage technicians help me.

Melanie T.

SAGE BUSINESS CLOUD ACCOUNTING

Avaliado em 08/10/2020

Definitely the way for the future just love to work on this platform. All new clients advised to use Sage Business Cloud Accounting. The package can grow with the company from start up.

Vantagens

The fact that is cloud base and accessible from anywhere as long as you have internet access. There are apps available to download onto mobile devices. The product is user friendly with guidance on how to use features.

Download bank statements and map the expenses to save lots of time in the future.

Desvantagens

It is sometimes slow depending on internet speed and take a while to download bank statements.

Tarryn T.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Good solution for the small business owner

Avaliado em 13/05/2019

Vantagens

It is fairly easy to use. It provides the basic needs of small business owners. Helps me with their tax prep needs

Desvantagens

Navigation through the product isn't seamless

Razões para mudar para o Sage Business Cloud Accounting

I was familiar from my corporate life