Avaliações do Saasu

MYOB beater

Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 18/11/2016
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

Migrated from MYOB was easy as can be expected. Very happy with the multi-user capability unlike our single user MYOB.

Customisable dashboard is good for a quick over view of who owes you $, profitability, sales, etc.

Built in task list - so you can track your to do's, or assign to other Saasu users.

One reservation I had before moving to a cloud accounting solution was the possibility of slowness, but Saasu works very fast.

Vantagens

Excellent online help as well as customer service.
BANK FEEDS!! Excellent to have and probably worth adopting Saasu for this feature alone.
Integration - We haven't needed this yet, but apparently it has a comprehensive API so it can link to most other software.
Tax tables update automatically.
Works beautifully from my ipad so I can work on the road, especially invoice customers. (I actually find the the web version on the ipad better than the actual app.)
Unlimited logons.
No year end rollover needed - which means all your detailed journals etc are always available, unlike MYOB where we always had to refer to old files.
Access controls - there it total control over granting access to Saasu for your staff. For example, you can give access to just Sales, or Purchasing, or Reporting etc. One useful one is giving all your staff a logon so they can see and enter just their own Time sheet.

Desvantagens

We've had no issues with the software.
I can't think of any negatives.

Full-featured

Avaliado em 07/11/2017

Vantagens

From my business-owner perspective, Saasu is really easy to work with invoices in/out and pay roll.
I love the html invoice templating system, though it has some annoying limitations.
Saasu works well and has more/better features than Xero, at a lower price. Xero muscled in with a huge promotional campaign but their actual product is not any better.

Desvantagens

There is no way to quickly list all the invoices written to different people in the same company. This is pretty stupid!

David S.
Traduzir com Google

Good product and great value - could be great

Avaliado em 12/07/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Easy management of all my business accounts at a good value price point.

Vantagens

Pricing is simple and is affordable for small businesses like mine.
Has all the key functionality I need including bank feeds which makes account reconciliations nice and easy.
BAS reporting is quick and easy with the built-in reports

Desvantagens

Mobile app is completely useless - need to learn from Xero in this department.
Website layout should be centred so it's not crammed to the left on large/hi-res screens.

Pete C.

Very Happy

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 24/11/2016
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

I have been using Saasu for a few businesses for years now and am very happy with the features, they keep improving it every year and it gets faster or easier every time.

The new mobile app is a dramatic improvement on the old one.

Vantagens

Fast simple but still all the features I like (invoicing, inventory, payroll, general ledger, email invoices, auto transactions, auto invoicing, accounts payable, accounts receivable, api.

Desvantagens

Payroll could be a little easier to use but does everything we need and more.

Chris F.

Saasu review

Avaliado em 22/07/2016
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

I think the product from a customer perspective is quite good, relatively easy to use, fast servers; however, our biggest personal issue was around customer service. I feel like the Saasu team made a mistake in accepting us as Saasu Partners and providing us discounts whilst we apparently weren't eligible.

This partnership program incentivised us to introduce other businesses to Saasu, unfortunately we brought on 11 businesses and then were advised we were not longer eligible to be partners as we weren't registered tax agents, didn't have a website and a few other criteria.

At the end of the day, we feel as if a mistake in house resulted at the detriment of the customer, I don't wish to quote any emails or discussions but leave it as that we were not satisfied.

I wish them all the best

Speed of servers
Reliable System

Desvantagens

Flexibility to resolve issues with customers

0.0/10
Maria I.
Traduzir com Google

Saasu makes our Financial status easy to consolidate! An accounting software that gives great value.

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 06/04/2018

Vantagens

accounting and Bookkeeping is easy to manage through Saasu. We can create financial statements real time and updating is simple through its user interface

Desvantagens

Saasu offers similar features to its competitors. Using Saasu is a cost and as a business softwares is a must, having so many competitors , Saasu has a room for improvement.

Traduzir com Google

No customer service. Many bugs. Avoid to save costs.

Avaliado em 13/02/2019

Vantagens

A lot of good features that similar software do not have. Great ERP features.
Good price compared with similar products.

Desvantagens

No customer service at all. No phone number to call. A couple of email addresses are available but no one answers them.
There are many bugs in the system so good luck getting anyone to look at these.
Very large cost to setup this system and have to move away due to zero support.

1.0/10
Andrew I.
Traduzir com Google

Great functionality + experience, though the interface can be overly complicated/engineered

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 09/03/2018

Vantagens

Innovative, reliable software which gets the job done. More functionality than I can poke a stick at with great support to boot.

Desvantagens

Saasu's reliability/familiarity comes at the cost of currently feeling a bit stagnant/outdated compared to some other competitors. It would be great to have greater ability in customising invoice templates with our business branding

Joe sweeney

SaaSu to the rescue!

Avaliado em 16/12/2013
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

I did a lot of reviews and trials of accounting solutions before settling on SaaSu for my small business accounting about 3 years ago. I am certainly glad I chose this product: it's grown with my business: from being a simple sole trader, to now being an exporter to the USA with employees in a few locals. With it's automation and bank links, I spend no more than 4 hours a month on my accounts and BAS, yet accountants have commented how clean and professional my book keeping is. And trust me, that is not because I am particularly good at accounting practices!

Vantagens

Works the way I do business, and does not force me to think like an accountant.
Automated bank feeds make booking .keeping a breeze... and very accurate!
Multicurrency support.
Super easy payroll.
Instant overview of my business
Inexpensive.

Desvantagens

Needs the internet access, but that's a doddle these days.

Chris C.

Half Decent Product - None existent Customer Service

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 09/03/2017
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

We use Saasu across four businesses. Generally, their service and product have been reliable and easy to understand. However, their customer support is atrocious. Since going to email only customer support we have waited 10, 15, 20 days in order to get a response. Issues we have had go unresolved for months.Although a decent product, would not recommend to anyone as when something goes wrong, you're stuck with it. With all of the other products on the market, you fair better with something else.

Fairly easy to use.
Comparable integration with other software.

Desvantagens

Again, no customer service now they have move to email only.

1.0/10
Mark warburton

Has serious problems

Avaliado em 23/09/2013
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

It is billed as being for small business, but I find that the system seems to have been designed by people who do not run small businesses. They do not have cash-based balance sheets and do not plan to implement this feature in the future (see: https://getsatisfaction.com/saasu/topics/cash_basis_balance_sheets_needed ). They do not offer an easy way to acount for discrepancies between received funds and invoiced funds (due e.g. to bank fees or forex fluctuations). This has to be handled in every transaction by a manual journal transaction, which is a pain to operate if your business has multiple such payments and really minimises the time saving of having a bank feed int he first place. They claim to have this feature in the bank feeds, but this only operates if the bank feed itself identifies the transaction as a bank fee (most of mine do not), so this is again a poorly implemented half-fix for a common situation.

Vantagens

Multi-user controlled access, more reasonably priced than Xero, bank feeds (incomplete), financial reports (incomplete), attach documentation to transactions.

Desvantagens

Cash-based financial accounting statements not available (only BAS GST cash-based statements), bank feeds integration is a pain if your received amount is not exactly the invoiced amount.

James

User since 2008

Avaliado em 27/04/2013
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

We run the accounts for three separate companies through Saasu. It must be good if an engineer like me was happy was happy to sack his book keeper at do it all himself !
Does everything I need and the usability keeps getting better. Has never let me down.
Options for all sorts of businesses from small to large.

Vantagens

Love the bank feeds. Makes keeping up with the accounts and bank reconciliation to much easier.
Simple clean interface.
Good user support

Desvantagens

There is a learning curve to go through ... but no worse than any other accounting software.
Handling of multiple currencies is a little tricky. Making payments across currencies are not a simple one step process.

Todd W.
Traduzir com Google

Saasu is low cost accouting software for small businesses

Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 16/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I particularly like the ability to automate my recurring sales and expenses. For a business like mine this is very important.

Vantagens

Low price, enough features for most small businesses including mine and seamless recurring transactions.

Desvantagens

Not the easiest software program to learn but with a little bit of learning you'll save plenty of money versus other accounting software.

Probabilidade de recomendação

Grant booth-director synergy promotions australia pty ltd
Traduzir com Google

it suits all of our needs

Avaliado em 15/12/2013
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

We have been using SAASU for about 2 years now and are very please with what it offers. For an online accounting system it suits all of our needs and it is quite competitively priced. We used MYOB for 14 years prior to switching over and are glad that we made the switch.

Vantagens

Competitively priced. Simple and easy to use. Great bank account feed integration. Access from any PC or Apple OS.

Desvantagens

Hanging out for the SAASU APP for android. I know there is an APP for iOS. Pleeese send one soon. Thank you.

Petro industrial

The Day of Your Own Server is Over

Avaliado em 16/12/2013
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

Why would you ever run anything other than a Cloud based accounting system. We run branches all over the world, any time, any where we can access our business data without the need to dial into our own servers. No IT department, No costly IT hardware, it's live; it's in the cloud.

Vantagens

No need for any investment in hardware / No need for an expensive IT department / our information where and when we need it. / Cost Effective / Simple / User Friendly

Desvantagens

Can't honestly think of any

Lloyd C.
Traduzir com Google

They will permanently delete all your info if you miss a payment

Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 27/02/2018

Vantagens

Allowed for auto coding and integration with bank account. The interface is okay to use for preparing BAS.

Desvantagens

The customer service is poor. They are not polite. They will delete your file if you miss a payment. They are basically cruel people.

0.0/10
Tim R.

Apenas classificações

Avaliado em 12/11/2015

Pete

Loving It

Avaliado em 04/02/2013
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

I have been using Saasu for years. Over time I have used it for more and more businesses.

It the only cloud accounting software that covers all the features most businesses need to handle without extra costs (invoicing, inventory, point of sale, mobile, payroll) and it also scales up (volume, channels, mutli-business, multi-currency).

Absolutely love it.

Ben

Great app

Avaliado em 01/01/2014
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

Saasu has made my life a lot easier. moving from spreadsheets to using Saasu has saved me a lot of time and money.

Simple interface
Great features
Good customer service

Desvantagens

Hasn't got all the reports I'd like
Sometimes there are issues with automatic bank feeds

Oluwatobi O.

Best cashflow forecaster

Avaliado em 15/04/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We at Truppr love Saasu for it's strong accounting features, comprehensive reports, unique cashflow forecaster, and an unlimited amount of users available on all plans. Thank You Saasu

Unlimited users

None

Tarkan T.

Non-existent Customer Support even for a small start-up

Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 30/06/2017
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Vantagens

Price - but not worth the Customer Support headache. Price can be matched by much better competitors.

Desvantagens

Due to 2 months inactivity - my account was inactivated. No warning emails were sent to the registered contact emails. Inactivation stopped me being able to re-subscribe & pay online; also stopped me being able to back-up my accounting data.

Critically Customer Support is non existent - the worst I have ever experienced for a paid product/service. Customer Support form link from the Saasu website was broken. Sent several emails to Service email - no responses received (it's 2 weeks and counting). No contact number on web page. No social media presence so no social media customer support (social media links on website are only for you to "like" a Saasu news story). etc

Moved to a competitor (and even to this date have heard nothing back from Saasu).

For me support is critical - and I ONLY needed the support for a start-up business, no employees etc.

Ayushi M.

Made life easier

Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 16/03/2018

Vantagens

This application automates your invoicing process and has saved me tons of time. I can track my payables and receivables.