Avaliações do Vend

Vend

Run the world's best retail with Vend point-of-sale system.

4.3/5 (204 avaliações)
Darrel W.

Awesome POS system

Avaliado em 10/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Far fewer mistakes than previous POS system. Incredibly easy to learn, even for people frightened of computers. We also have a sister business that is totally different......but we're able to integrate our loyalty program using VEND, and it's easy for each business to personalize the system.

Vantagens

I spent several months reviewing POS to replace our existing system---being cloud based and integrating with Shopify were absolute musts. I had narrowed it down to two, Vend being one. Since we are a non-profit they gave us a discount, which clinched the deal, but Vend also had acouple features we liked that the other one didn't. Once it was approved, I spent a month or so converting all of our products (about 3000), customers (over 3000) and vendors (a few hundred) into the new system, using CSV files, as well as changing the way departments and categories worked----much more closely to how we operate than our old system allowed. Five days after we went live, I went on a ten day vacation to Europe. All my employees said it was really easy to learn and navigate (and the few questions they had were quickly answered by their 24/7 help). They're are always making improvements and updates.

Desvantagens

Their e-commerce platform comes as part of our package, but at the time we signed up (two years ago), it was still pretty plain, so we're still paying for a separate Shopify account (it integrates quite well with Shopify, so I haven't been in a hurry to switch over anyway). At some point I'll probably take a closer look and see if switching over makes sense.

James D.
Traduzir com Google

So easy to use, even my Grandma could use it.

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 29/07/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

love using Vend. Its simplicity allows for quick training of new employees of all technological experience. However, the best feature is the ability to use it during an internet outage. We had this happen a few times where the internet went out, yet we were still able to conduct transactions. With our old POS system, an internet outage meant we had to close until the internet was restored. With Vend, there was no wait. We were still able to process sales and didn’t lose money. However, the lack of Priority Phone Support, while we haven’t yet needed it, is a little disconcerting. Adding this to all of the plans would create a near-perfect system.

Vantagens

absolutely love the ease of use of Vend. While I myself am rather technologically literate, some of my employees are not. However, because of how easy Vend is to use, they picked up on how to use it within an hour. I do also love the cloud services and their ability to keep running even through an internet outage. I did like that I had the ability to try out the product before purchasing. I realized within minutes that I preferred it so much more than my previous POS system. My favorite aspects are the value and price. You seem to get so much product at such a cheaper price than its competitors. I also liked that we could use our existing cash drawer and receipt printer with Vend. The loyalty dollars option is not something we currently use, but it is nice to know that we could always opt-in.

Desvantagens

Even though I use Google Chrome as my daily web browser, I am not fond of the fact that this is the only browser that works with Vend. If an update breaks Chrome, then I am left without a POS system. I’m hoping that they fix this and allow other browsers to work with the system. I also do not like the fact that I have to pay an additional cost for Premium Phone Support. If I am paying for your product, I should have support that is available at the highest level and available when I need it. Sometimes, something is so important that it can’t wait for an email support response. This is something that definitely needs fixing.

Resposta do Lucia

Hey James, we love to hear that retailers love Vend! Thanks for your review of Vend POS − great to hear that training has gone well and that you’ve made good use of our offline mode, it’s really an essential feature for a modern POS. Vend is fully supported on Google Chrome and Safari, we cannot guarantee that Vend will work as it should on other browsers, some features may work and some may not. Sorry if that’s not ideal for your business setup and appreciate your feedback on this. We highly recommend using Google Chrome for the best performance. Best, Lucia (Vend’s Community Manager).

Leah K.

Tremendous POS

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

1. Easy, simple online storefront integration. This has increased our sales and has allowed us to make sales to a wider customer base.
2. Inventory movement transparency. Our former software solution was impossible to use in any way that allowed us to view historic inventory movements, as it didn't include any type of purchase order system; inventory had to be updated item by item manually.
3. Inventory valuation. The ability of Vend to average out our costs means that we have a real-time view of the value of our stock at any and all times.

Vantagens

The software is easy to use and incredibly user friendly, and is consistently being updated with new features and improvements to old ones. It offers a full-scope inventory management experience. It makes it easy for us to take our shop on the go, as we sell at numerous trade shows and conventions.

Desvantagens

There are still some features missing, or which I would term incomplete, but as Vend is relatively new and the team is constantly working on releasing updates, I have every confidence that these are cases where it is just a matter of time. It is somewhat frustrating at times that there are some issues where internet connectivity issues can cause hiccups in the system that then need to be fixed on the back end by support, but these are few and far between.

Resposta do Vend

Hey Leah, thanks for taking the time to review Vend POS! It's wonderful to hear that you're so delighted with the software. Thank you for also appreciating that our team are working on making Vend even better and creating terrific new features to make running a retail business easy. If you have any specific features you would like to request or feedback for our team please submit a ticket using the follow link https://support.vendhq.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1375. Thanks again! Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Julia P.
Traduzir com Google

It's been awesome..we have greatly enjoyed VEND and would highly recommend it to anyone!

Avaliado em 07/06/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

ease of set up , ease of running

Vantagens

It's a very intuitive program for staff to use...accross our 7 locations staff was able to learn and use the program immediately

setting up the sell screen, buttons, keys and departments was easy to do with the help of the online tutorials and some tips from customer service, as well price changes and new products are easily added and adjusted.

the real time information that I am able to easily access at my office to see what's going on is great....i am able to compare outlets performance side by side

I was able to, relatively easily, import a large data base of existing gift certificates to use on the new system...

Desvantagens

There is some information/data that i would like to be able to be put in a report/receipt , that function is currently unavailable...discount reports and the gift certificate number showing on the purchase receipt...

we have had some hiccups with the bluetooth connections with the printers

and some problems with speed and button response, but did find that updates tended to fix that problem...

wish there was a way to access my stores through my phone, perhaps by an administrator app of some kind...

Resposta do Vend

Hey Julia, thank you for your review and high recommendation of Vend POS! Delighted to hear that you're so pleased with using Vend point of sale software to run your business and thanks for your feedback as well. If you require assistance with your hardware I recommend contacting our support team for assistance. You can submit a ticket or a feature request anytime with this link here https://support.vendhq.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1375. Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Jennifer B.
Traduzir com Google

Vend is user-friendly and has been and easy transition for myself and my employees.

Avaliado em 13/06/2018

Vantagens

I LOVE the fact that I can see a photo of the product, since my DIY store is very visually based. I like that it is so easy to add or delete users. This helps when I have staff change and I have to take off employees to add new ones.
I am a very organized person, so the folders really help, along with the color coding of each folder as well.

Desvantagens

I would really like to have more features for the Admin position. I would like to be able to customize the features for what an Admin position would be. I want my manager to be able to add products and be able to do inventory. Also it would be really nice to be able to void out a transaction that has been closed if a mistake was done, but it seems like I have to refund the items first. Sometimes, customers just decide they don't want to do a project after we have done the transaction. It's rare, but it happens.

Resposta do Vend

Hey Jennifer, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! Great to hear that you're loving so many of Vend's features. In terms of customising Amin roles and permissions, you can do this with Vend's Advanced User Permissions which is available on some of our plans. Good news regarding voiding sales ¿ this is really easy to do in the Sales Ledger. Go to https://support.vendhq.com/hc/en-us/articles/227008567-Using-the-Vend-Sales-Ledger and choose 'Voiding Sales' at the top to find out how. If you need any further assistance or have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to our friendly support team. We're here to help! Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Kat B.
Traduzir com Google

Really excellent system, intuitive and easy-to-use, functionality and features always improving

Avaliado em 28/02/2017
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Two years ago I found myself with the unpleasant and overwhelming task of choosing a new POS system for the five gift shops I manage. I had just started the job and had a hard time researching the many options you can find online, most of which seemed geared toward a cafe and restaurant setting but were being pitched as retail solutions. VEND has proven to be (almost) everything I want. I work for a nonprofit that operates five gift shops in local State Parks. Overall, we have found that Vend is an affordable and flexible solution that is easy to operate.

Vantagens

It's easy to set up, easy to use and intuitive (even for some of my more tech-challenged staff), and perfect for a small-to-medium retail operation. It handles multiple outlets easily, as well as our wholesale business, and we're about to begin using the Vend eCommerce platform for our online store. And the price is very reasonable, which is one of the reasons it's such a good solution for a smaller business.

Desvantagens

It can be difficult to find hardware that works with Vend. For example, we purchased the label maker that Vend recommends, and it was cheap and awful and broke twice before we decided to use something better. Unfortunately, Vend doesn't talk to that label printer, so our IT genius created a workaround that gets the job done. There are also some functions that Vend doesn't have yet (a single report that shows sales AND current inventory on one screen, for example, and better reporting for sales tax purposes) but we've always been able to work around these gaps, and Vend seems to be constantly updating and adding functionality.

Kent C.

Review of Vend POS and Ecommerce

Avaliado em 30/09/2015

Vantagens

We've been using the Vend POS system for just over a year and recently upgraded to Vend Ecommerce (integrating our website/online store with our POS system). We're really happy with both systems; the POS is very intuitive and training of our staff, even those without any POS experience, was a breeze. The Ecommerce solution saves us a lot of time and effort (and eliminates the possibility of errors in pricing) as we now only need to enter/ammend product info in one database to keep our records all up to date.

From a service POV Vend's team are fantastic. They respond quickly (usually within a matter of minutes) to any tickets we submit thru their online service center, and the staff always follow up to make sure whatever issues we raised are resolved. When we set up the Ecommerce system, they provided several sessions of personal, live training over the phone and skype which enabled us to create a new website from scratch, even though we had no prior experience in doing so.

Being a cloud based solution also gives us a lot of flexibility - we can process sales or access our backend thru laptops, iPads and even our phones. We also necer need to worry about backing up or losing our data.

Desvantagens

Being a standardized solution, the Ecommerce platform doesn't yet have all the features you would get with a custom designed website/online store. However the cost is a small fraction of what you would pay for a customized site.

Daniel P.
Traduzir com Google

After 2 Years Working with Vend, We are extremely satisfied. It has added value to our business.

Avaliado em 05/06/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Vend is a POS Platform that has helped us run our business smoothly. We love the ease of configuration and customization that is available. Looking forward to our growth expansion, we have concluded that we have made a right selection for a POS platform. It is a basically a Plug & Play installation for a new site with minor issues for a start up new store once you have your business running under Vend.

Vantagens

Pros:
Intuitive interface. Most of our users are able to adapt in a few days.
Reporting Structure is Good.
We can replicate a site basically in few minutes.
Only Online Software that actually complied with Regulatory Fiscal requirements with no additional customization.
Cons:
Which it could have more apps available for integration(Mobile Apps) and hospitality configurations. .
Lack of Business Intelligence Interfaces.

Desvantagens

Lack of application Integration with third parties. Even though I find Vend very functional, I would like to see vend have payments gateways integrated in our region or country (Honduras, Central America).

Resposta do Vend

Hey Daniel, appreciate you taking the time to leave a review of Vend. Great to hear that you are extremely satisfied with using Vend and that it's added value to your business. That is the type of feedback we love to hear from retailers! If you have any integration suggestions that you'd like to see please reach out to our team and let us know - your feedback is valuable to us. Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Avaliador Verificado
Traduzir com Google

Great cloud based software. Very friendly for businesses looking to grow.

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Better overall control of my entire retail business and its 5 locations. Vend should consider adding time clock functions for users to clock in and out, and to create new sales information from those users like sales per hour, etc.

Vantagens

Inventory tracking features. Being able to see all outlets inventory at the same time. Inventory transfers are very intuitive and easy to perform, same with stock orders.

Desvantagens

Pricing and sale discount features aren't easy to apply for a membership type of system. Updating Price Books is a hassle as its current layout for each price book is not easy to navigate if one product's price needs to be changed inside of a price book with hundreds of products.

Resposta do Vend

Hey there, thanks for your review of Vend POS. We agree Vend's the best point of sale for businesses looking to grow! If you're wanting to add extra staff management functionality, check out the Vend + Deputy integration. Deputy is a cloud based all-in-one employee scheduling, time & attendance, tasking and communication platform that you can connect to Vend for greater insight on sales trends and labor metrics. You can also use Deputy to schedule staff based on Vend sales data, report on staff wage vs sales percentage to optimize team performance, and the Deputy iPad kiosk for clock in/out is the perfect companion for Vend iPad app. You can find out more about that here www.vendhq.com/product-add-ons. For running discounts we suggest using Vend's new Promotion features, which will save you time, let you easily customize your offers, and help you move inventory. You can find out more here:www.vendhq.com/whats-new-in-vend/vend-promotions. Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager

7.0/10
Harry S.
Traduzir com Google

For me Im very good with Excel so I can use it well!

Avaliado em 09/06/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Depends on the seekers use.

Vantagens

I like that you can do everything on Excel as I have very good knowledge of excel and CSV file format. As I upload files nearly every day, as our shoes change daily.
Works with Sku well.

Desvantagens

Pricey. Someone who does not know excel well he is in trouble unless he sells the same products forever. No manual provided so no employees cannot look up something they have never done before. Adding products takes for ever as you have click edit to do it. Loss prevention if you add someone on manager role, he or she can steal cash after a sale and receipt given to customer as they can undo cash transaction with no record. I lost several 100 dollars before I discovered this on camera. So now all my employees are cashiers only.

Resposta do Vend

Hey Harry, thanks for taking the time to review Vend POS. We really appreciate retailers feedback as it helps us make Vend even better! Vend's Help Centre and online videos are really great resources to help retailers with CSV files and inventory. We also offer onboarding and training services for retailers who want to get set up as quickly as possible or need a little extra help. Or they can work with a Vend Expert for hands on help! Sorry to hear about your experience with employee theft ¿ using User Permissions and Advanced User Permissions is there for retailers to help prevent those kinds of things happening. If you have any questions or require further assistance please submit a ticket with our helpful support team here https://support.vendhq.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1375. Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

6.0/10
Stan W.
Traduzir com Google

We used Vend for several years and found it very easy to adapt to and configure to our business.

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Great sales and gross profit reporting. Excellent POS features like search and barcode integration.

Vantagens

We very much appreciated how easy it was to configure the software to our business and product lines. It is very easy to use and train new employees. We very much enjoyed being able to see live activity and reports on our mobile phones while traveling abroad. The barcode functionality was simple and easy to adapt.

Desvantagens

The system wasn't scalable. Inventory management tools such as analysis for trends, seasonality, and forecasting was a very week or nonexistent. Also, Vend cannot process special orders or post customer deposits and that becomes an important feature to us as our business grew.

Resposta do Vend

Hey Stan, thank you for taking the time to review Vend POS. Very pleased to hear that you have found Vend so easy to use and have enjoyed so many of our features, including being able to check on your business on-the-go, reporting, and more. Thank you for your feedback regarding advanced analysis and sell screen functionality that you'd like for your business. Vend has a few add-ons that you may want to look into for extra features, you can see these at www.vendhq.com/product-add-ons. If you have any more feedback you can submit a feature request to our team at any time using this link https://support.vendhq.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1375. Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

6.0/10
Hines K.
Traduzir com Google

I'm currently operating three locations, and Vend has been helpful so far

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The simplicity to set up the inventory does save our staff a lot of time. The integration for the receipt printer, payment terminal, and cash drawer is also pretty simple. And if you run into any issues, the customer supports were also quick to respond. If you are an entrepreneur who just opened shop, I'd recommend going with Vend.

Vantagens

It's simple to setup and if you have any questions, you can usually call customer supports who pick up pretty quickly. This product will help you conduct transactions, manage inventory, and set promotions. I'm sure there are more features, but those were the ones I mostly use, and so far I have not encountered any major issues.

Desvantagens

I wish there were more options on payment services than just Vantiv. Also, since this is cloud base, it will take a while for all your products to sync. For instance, if you're uploading new product and plan to do a count, I'd suggest waiting about 5 minutes for the upload to be completed before setting up the inventory counts to be safe.

Resposta do Vend

Hey Hines, thanks for your detailed review of Vend POS! Great to hear that you've found Vend simple to set up and run, and that Vend is saving your staff time. In regards to payment services, Vend has a number of integrated payment options depending on your location. For example, in the USA, you can use Vantiv, Square or PayPal. For more information go to www.vendhq.com/tour/accept-payments. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out. Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Brian D.
Traduzir com Google

Great product at a great value and easy to use

Vantagens

Great customer support, they are there for you with the answers to all of the "problems" that i have had quickly and ready to fix it

Desvantagens

The few problems that i have had were all update related, either of the vend program or the IOS version, in those cases the updates were not known to me and in some cases one or the other did not communicate well after the updates. It would be nice to know of potential problems ahead of time rather to be in the middle of a transaction and have to start the troubleshooting process, or have to wait for the update during peak selling time rather than knowing beforehand to take care of the problem during down time.

Resposta do Vend

Hey Brian, thanks for taking the time to review Vend POS. Great to hear that you're happy with the experience you've had with our support team - that's exactly what we like to hear! Sorry that you've experienced some problems with updates. Our team work hard to ensure all updates go out smoothly but occasionally this isn't the case for 100% of retailers. This could be due to a number of reasons, including the update, or the retailers specific setup or hardware. Our support team are on hand 24/7 should you ever encounter any problems so please don't hesitate to contact us anytime! Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Jim W.
Traduzir com Google

Completely streamlined the way we do business

Avaliado em 10/07/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Thorough reporting, cost effective, reduces our workload. Easier management of inventory.

Vantagens

I absolutely love the multi-store functionality of Vend. We used to have to create multiple transfers because our previous software was not cloud based and did not communicate between stores. It was a huge headache to manage two completely separate inventories. Vend solved this problem and cut our work load in half. Our inventory counts are now far more accurate and easy to facilitate.

The interface is extremely user friendly, and new employees typically need very minimal training to become proficient completing transactions. The reporting is absolutely fantastic and thorough. The thorough reporting has allowed us to order product far more efficiently and accurately than before.

The price is reasonable, the customer support is fantastic.

Desvantagens

I really can't think of much negative to say about Vend. We have had a great experience with Vend, and all of the issues that we have had were successfully resolved in short order by the outstanding on-boarding and support teams.

Resposta do Vend

Hey Jim, thank you for your glowing review of Vend POS! We're delighted to hear that you're so pleased with Vend point of sale software and that you've had a great experience with our team. Have a wonderful day! Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Steven S.
Traduzir com Google

All features one needs in a POS system, including integration with shopify made it an easy choice.

Avaliado em 05/06/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

There are a lot of POS systems out there. I researched most of them before deciding on Vend. Anything you think that a POS should do, Vend does. There's no 100 percent perfect POS, but Vend has the most features and is easy to use. Plus no extra software or hardware is needed.

Vantagens

Shopify integration, bar code scanner integration, Quick Keys, reports, ability to list detailed product info.

A big thing is remote login. I can check to see how my employees are doing at any time from any computer. I can also edit any part of my Vend information from any computer.

Desvantagens

While Vend recently updated the way one enters product information by reducing the number of screens needed to enter or edit a product, there are still some areas of Vend that could use the same type of update. For example, after I'm finished entering a new product, there should be a button to click on that says "Enter New Product." Instead, I have to go back to the main Product Menu and go through a couple of screens to start entering another product. Not a major difficulty but this is one example where you have to go back to the main menu to access other parts of the software.

Angela B.
Traduzir com Google

Organized and digitized my point of sale system to make it much easier to study my business.

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

My previous system was a paper tracking system with a standard cash register. It's been much easier to analyze the business and see trends in sales/inventory now that it's digitized. It's very organized, and has been helpful for my employees to identify and charge customers correctly.

Vantagens

The inventory management setup has been great--I can edit individual items on the go, or download and edit larger portions of my inventory through a spreadsheet if needed. Having photos of my items has been helpful to me and my staff. Also, being able to track customers' info, credit, and loyalty has been beneficial to tailoring their shopping experience.

Desvantagens

It's not very easy to reach someone via phone, but there are help tutorials made up and available online, and I can also submit a help ticket when needed.

Resposta do Vend

Hey Angela, thanks for taking the time to review Vend POS. Delighted to hear that moving from pen and paper to the cloud with Vend point of sale software has helped your business in so many ways! That's exactly what we love to hear from our retailers. Thank you for feedback on support, we've recently made some big changes there and are continuing to improve this 24/7 service to make it even better. If you have any more feedback or questions, please submit a ticket (https://support.vendhq.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1375) with our friendly support team for assistance. Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Dustin P.

Perfect POS for Inventory Intensive Retail Stores

Avaliado em 17/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Vend has been a great POS system for our retail store. It's register IPAD app is quick to learn and easy to train our employees on. The Inventory and Reporting system makes the management of our business so much simpler. It integrates well with multiple 3rd party programs, and receives regular updates from the company. Support has always been quick to help me out as well with the limited issues we've had. I would like to continue to see some improvements to the loyalty and rewards aspect, however these are not deal breakers.

Vantagens

The Inventory Management system is leaps and bounds above other POS systems we've look at. This is by far the main driver behind why we selected Vend as our POS system for our Cigar Store. Our small retail store can easily hold 10,000+ SKUs and we needed a system that could easily manage that. The reporting system is also very robust allowing us to quickly produce reports, or export data to allow us to measure sales trends, and make informed buying decisions.

Desvantagens

There are some limits to the loyalty system and discount aspects, however they have improved consistently with regular updates. We have a VIP Club system and I'd like to have a higher loyalty tier system for them, however there isn't a universal way to do that.

Amogh R.

Super Easy to Use

Avaliado em 31/07/2018

Vantagens

Love the cloud services they provide and especially the feature which allows Vend to work even if there is an internet outage.
Some of my colleagues are not techno savvy but they managed to figure it out pretty quick.
Loyalty dollar options also seem interesting and its an optional feature.

Desvantagens

The single browser support makes it risky if and when it gets a bad update. Currently only chrome is supported.
Additional cost for premium phone support irks me because if Im buying the product, the highest level of support should come with that

Resposta do Lucia

Hey Amogh, thanks for your review of Vend POS − great to hear that you’re loving Vend’s cloud point of sale software, usability, and offline mode. Vend is fully supported on Google Chrome and Safari, we cannot guarantee that Vend will work as it should on other browsers, some features may work and some may not. Sorry if that’s not ideal for your business setup and appreciate your feedback on this. We highly recommend using Google Chrome for the best performance. Best, Lucia (Vend’s Community Manager).

Lynda L.
Traduzir com Google

Very easy to set up, navigate and get customers checked out quickly

Avaliado em 07/06/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Being able to set up quickly, access from the cloud and use on multiple devices are jut some of the benefits to me.

Vantagens

The ease in setting up an online store and having the actual inventory be available is amazing. Being able to set if you want items available online or not is a plus, as being able to set a product with unlimited inventory so that it is still available to order online, even if you physically sell out of the item. This is great for quick to order in products.

Desvantagens

It would be nice to have better integration between my POS system on the iPad, so that I could use a receipt printer and auto-cash drawer without using a PC setup.

Resposta do Vend

Hey Lynda, thank you for your review of Vend POS! Very happy to hear that you have found Vend so easy to use. If you need any assistance with your hardware setup please reach out to our support team. You can submit a ticket (or a feature request) anytime with this link here https://support.vendhq.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1375. Thanks again! Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Joy L.
Traduzir com Google

POS seamless integration, on boarding, and support are on point!

Avaliado em 20/04/2018

Vantagens

Ease of use, cloud based for remote sales and access as admin. Simplicity in design and development. iOS based applications allow for quick learning at all levels from tech novice to advanced. The reporting is powerful, flexible, and captures financials and inventory in an easy to read and understand manner, again for all levels of knowledge and experience. The Products sections simplifies Inventory management in a very visual way, simplifying management and POS interfacing. Vend is constantly developing new applications and integrating processes that advance the power of the software. The notifications of these new apps is easy to read and activate.

Desvantagens

I was a bit disappointed in the change of entering a new product, as a keyboard dominant user, the new application slowed the process by removing a few of the tab functions. Slows data entry. Yes, there are still power users out there. :)

Cheryce E.

Vend is awesome

Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 10/07/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Overall this is a good software and I would recommend it for use by retailers as it can be very beneficial to analyze business growth and failure.

Vantagens

1. It is a web-based application that is accessible from anywhere.
2. You are able to be very detailed with your products (ie colours, SKU, Size, quantity etc) all in one entry
3. The reporting system which is provided is just phenomenal, very detailed.
4. The interface is very user-friendly
5. Customer database that is created is very easy to access
6. Technology for barcode scanner, Bluetooth printers etc is very on point.

Desvantagens

1. Once your subscription expires you no longer have access to your business information.
2. Phone support is not available outside the USA
3. Email correspondences take a very long time and often times the communication is off
4. Can allow editing float amount entered especially by the manager, not cashier privileges.
5. Does allow you to create an actual quotation or estimate but can use the park sale option and void if not necessary.

Resposta do Lucia

Hey Cheryce, thank you for taking the time to leave a detailed review of Vend POS − great to hear there are so many features and functions of Vend that you're enjoying using! Wonderful to hear that you're finding our reporting phenomenal, that's exactly we love to hear. In regards to subscriptions, you have the option to put your account 'On Ice' for a small monthly fee if you wish to retain the data. In regards to Vend support, sorry to hear you experienced a slow response via email and weren't 100% happy with the response, we've been making some changes in this area to improve a few processes. Phone support is available in all countries on all plans. Hope that helps and do reach out if you need assistance with anything - our team are here to help. Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Azeem M.

Fair

Reporting features
Product variants
Dashboard
Self Generating SKU
Layby methods
Customer accounts
I love the gift card concept !

Error Sales

Rigidity in creating new users

Wish the register had a options to limit use more for newer employees not to view all the sales history and to be able to open and close. I think that's more of the store manager's responsibility than everyone being able to do so.

Resposta do Vend

Hey Azeem, thanks for your review of Vend POS. We love the Gift Cards feature too - it's very popular with our retailers! On Vend there are three different user roles, Cashier, Manager and Admin. Many retailers have employees at the Cashier level that need to open and close the register which is why this functionality is available at this level. If you want to customize user roles, you can do so with Advanced User Permissions available on some of our plans. This allows you to choose what roles can see and do within the user roles. Hope that helps! Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Alan L.
Traduzir com Google

It solves all of the problems I have as a retailer

Avaliado em 09/06/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I achieved fast checkout because all the product are loaded in inventory,
but perhaps the most important is that I have increased the accuracy of reporting drastically

Vantagens

What I like about vend its is well designed user interface. But perhaps the most important is the ease of use, you can get the gist of it in about 20 minutes, and for more complex tasks it still would not take long to learn

Desvantagens

I guess it's that for more detailed accounting id have to connect it to another software. so for example i have other expenses like utilities dont figure in the vend reporting, so the GP figures for instance are not fully accurate.

Resposta do Vend

Hey Alan, thanks for your review of Vend POS. Our teams work hard to make sure that Vend is easy to use and quick to learn, so we're happy to hear that you feel that way! Vend has a number of integrations including with Xero's powerful accounting software that you may want to look into. If you'd like to give us more details on a specific feature you'd like to see in Vend, please use this link https://support.vendhq.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1375 to submit a feature request. All the best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Gina F.
Traduzir com Google

Customer service is superb and interface is intuitive, easy to learn.

Cloud-based POS.

Vantagens

Easy to use features, very sleek and clean navigation. Out-of-the-box website design options are plentiful and easy to use. We have the premier technical support package and they are always accessible and helpful.

Desvantagens

We wish we could customize our receipt. The customization possibilities are limited in both design elements and reporting. Also wish updating the price of a single item and all its price books could happen in one step.

Resposta do Vend

Hey Gina, thank you for your review of Vend POS. Delighted to hear that you are enjoying Vend so much and have had such a wonderful experience with our support team! That's exactly the type of service we aim to deliver at Vend. Good news - receipts are customizable! Go here https://support.vendhq.com/hc/en-us/articles/201378310-How-do-I-set-up-my-receipt-template to find out how to customize your receipts. Hope that helps! Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Lanette Y.
Traduzir com Google

There are easy to use aspects , some functionality could be easier

Vantagens

The reports are easily accessible, I like the quick keys for the register, is easy for training. I like the daily sales ledger to show sales by associates and also easy for returns also. Daily totals during the day are nice to see where you are in sales also.

Desvantagens

Putting in products and variance are a little confusing. I also think inventory could be easier in the software.

Resposta do Vend

Hey Lanette, appreciate you taking the time to review Vend POS. Great to hear that you're finding aspects like reporting, processing returns so easy and finding the quick keys feature useful. Sorry to hear that you've found adding products and variant products a little confusing - if you require any assistance with this please submit a ticket with our support team so they can help you out! Just use this link here https://support.vendhq.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1375. Thanks again! Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)