Quicken

Reúne todas as suas contas em um só lugar.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

377 avaliações

Jim
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Quick, get Quicken! It will pay for itself in use.

Avaliado em 23/02/2022

With the financial reporting features, this will make communications of financial status easy with your full team and even a board.

Vantagens

Full and proven feature-rich with an easy user interface. A new user can ease into financial tracking at any level, building up for a full net worth reporting that increases with expanding use.

Desvantagens

This product will pay for itself with even initial basic use. I can't find any fault with it after over 20 years of use.

Patrick
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Best Desktop Accounting Software

Avaliado em 28/03/2020

That software allows you to back up in the cloud and your computer. It has all the special effects at Quickbooks.

Vantagens

Ease of use and it allows you to add multiple businesses or personal accounts.
The price is what it should be for accounting software. Excellent Support, I used the support two times and was very impressed with the customer service.

Desvantagens

No way that I know of to recover the password vault.

Zoho Books e FreshBooks

Razões para escolher o Quicken

The price, it's significantly less than most competitors.

Software anterior

Quickbooks Online

Razões para mudar para o Quicken

It's the old Quicken but better.
Gretchen
  • Setor: Artes e artesanato
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Quicken disappeared from my computer.

Avaliado em 19/12/2022

Vantagens

At first it was somewhat easy to use. But it kept trying to sync with an older account with my ex that I no longer used. After several months the program simply disappeared from my computer. Performed a Search with No results.

Desvantagens

It disappeared from my computer and I even tried to download it from the website but it would not give me access even though I had my password correct.Also see answer above. After wasting a few hours on it, I give up and go do other things. This has been going on for several months. I had a hard time finding a Support number. (I hate CHAT)I finally found a number on the website and called to ask for my money back. I was past the 30 days so they blew me off. They would help fix it but I had wasted enough time on Quicken. I just said Goodbye and do not renew! Not going to waste any further time on this product.

Diane
  • Setor: Escritório de advocacia

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Long time user for ease and price

Avaliado em 07/10/2022

Very helpful and saves time for my business, keeping me informed of bank account status.

Vantagens

I have been using Quicken for personal and small business use for 20 years. It is very easy to use, easier than QuickBooks, and is reasonably priced. I can keep up with bank accounts automatically updated and create helpful reports.

Desvantagens

Glitches in downloads with bank sometimes mess up register

Quickbooks Online

Razões para mudar para o Quicken

Prior experience, ease of use, cost
Fernando
  • Setor: Serviços de eventos

Avaliado em 17/12/2020

Great experience. The technology is great. Just hard to keep up with the monthly fees for a small business.

Vantagens

I like it. I just don't like monthly fees or having to upgrade to be able to connect bank accounts for automatic upgraded on my financial statements.

Desvantagens

Good software. Easy to use and practical. Helps you accomplish accounting needs in an easy way. Connecting directly to your banks helps you get things done faster.

Nina

Quicken Rental Property Manager works some of the time

Avaliado em 29/10/2019

I've been using this program for over 10 years and while it it not perfect it is better than nothing. I would like the rental part to be easier and more reliable to use. I like that you can integrate Zillow estimates and values to properties.

Vantagens

I liked that it integrates all my accounts and I can track rentals, home and business at the same time. Reports are fairly accurate and are very useful for accounting and tracking purposes.

Desvantagens

Has bugs that I cannot figure out. Sometimes the transfers don't ever show up and the accounts get messed up. Hard to track rents in the format that is available. I can't figure out how to enter and keep all reconciled the way they want you to do it.

• Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Subscrption Only - Goodbuy Quicken

Avaliado em 25/10/2019

Basic checkbook maintenance is good. All the "whistles and bells" added are not worth the cost.

Desvantagens

Used Quicken for 20 years for only Checkbook management - latest versions REQUIRES an annual payment for services not used. Per Quicken Support - while the software is usable without renewing, you cannot remove the full side banner (top to bottom screen) and banner on the top that insists you renew, renew, renew. This is so irritating I switched software. If you are looking for a simple tool to just manage your checkbook QUICKEN is NOT it.

Carly
  • Setor: Música

Very Complete Accounting & Tax Keeping Software

Avaliado em 05/11/2022

Overall while I don't use Quicken any longer, I'd still recommend it for users who want a professional accounting software. It's not as user friendly as Quickbooks in my opinion, but it has more in depth features for those who want to get deep into accounting for their business. Definitely a really high quality product!

Vantagens

The thing I like the most about Quicken is all the features - it's very professional and can put you on the same tier as accountants! Any type of chart, graph or table you want to make, you can make. While this is great for those with more of an understanding of accounting, it's too much for me :)

Desvantagens

For me, Quicken was honestly a little too complex. After using it for a few years, I switched to another Intuit product - Quickbooks Self Employed online. I'm not a professional accountant by any stretch and not the best with keeping up with finances, so this was too in depth for me.

• Porte da empresa: 1 001-5 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Keep it simple or be better

Avaliado em 28/05/2020

I am not a fan of the new set up of the software. I am not looking to track my personal expenses with my apartment building expenses. I just want Quicken for property management with no added bells and whistles.

Vantagens

When I started using this software about 15 years ago it was like a glorified spreadsheet and it was amazing! Then they wanted to start adding bells and whistles and it did not work as well.

Desvantagens

I stopped using it for a few years bouncing around to look for something better for the price and now I am back and have yet to find a good alternative.

Elizabeth
  • Setor: Gestão da educação

Quicken vs Quickbooks

Avaliado em 10/12/2022

They obviously don't like supporting Quicken as much as they like supporting Quickbooks.

Vantagens

Quicken is simple, does everything I need to prepare for annual taxes, and not anywhere near as complex as Quickbooks.

Desvantagens

Intuit shows more attention to big business, and doesn't have time for the little guy.

Daan
  • Setor: Contabilidade
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Amazing -cheap- accounting software

Avaliado em 02/06/2022

Great experience.

Vantagens

The software has a solid UI so it is easy to see where your money goes. Easy to use and practical. Great for small to medium businesses because it is not very expensive and has many features.

Desvantagens

The interface can look a bit outdated to some, but al the information you need is there. In 1 place. Very convenient.

David
  • Setor: Organização cívica e social

• Probabilidade de recomendação 2.0 /10

A Product Whose Time Has Passed

Avaliado em 28/03/2019

Vantagens

Quicken for more than a decade has been "the" standard for personal financial management and I used it for many years to track my families spending habits, transactions, retirement and more. It's "the" gold standard for anyone looking to track their financial health.

Desvantagens

Multiple online products, including Mint which is also owned by Intuit that makes Quicken, covers 90% of the features/functions that you would normally run on your computer. For those that don't want to trust their information to such web/cloud services then Quicken still remains a viable option. However, in recent years Quicken has begun to scale back on services like Bill Pay as banks and other online services take over. I don't think Quicken is going away any time soon, but it's very clear that it's time has passed and it's only a matter of time until Intuit makes the decision to retire the software.

Lynn
  • Setor: Artes e artesanato
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Don't give up - it's probably worth it.

Avaliado em 25/09/2020

I had used many different types of accounting software for small and large businesses. So when I wanted a software program for my own purposes, and to grow from our personal finances into a small side business, I expected to use Quickbooks because I was familiar. Someone recommended Quicken. I tried to set it up 3 times in a free trial period, but it seemed very difficult, so I let it slide. One slow day, I persevered and completed the set up. Thank goodness I did. Once the set up is complete, the functioning is so much smoother and easier than Quickbooks was for my purposes. I'm so glad I didn't give up. I am saving time and money by using Quicken now. Well worth the effort in the set up.

Vantagens

The functionality has impressed me. It's bill pay feature is better than I had anticipated, and it's layout and easy viewing is making it one of my new favorite accounting software programs - and I've had many. I didn't think I would want to stray from Quickbooks, but 3 months in and I am thinking I may not want to ever go back. Correction.... I am thinking I may not ever NEED to go back.

Desvantagens

I was a little overwhelmed in the set up - which is why I set up my accounts in the free trial 3 times and let it sit for months. It seemed too daunting and I was scared it would be way too complex and difficult to navigate. I just didn't give it chance. Once you get past the start, it's way easier, I believe, than Quickbooks. Simpler, so it may not be for everyone, but it is for my purposes.

Ruben
  • Setor: Logística e cadeia de fornecimento

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Another all-time favorite agonizes in the mobile era

Avaliado em 24/07/2018

Quicken needs to move faster to mobile and cloud if it really wants to survive.
100% integration with QuickBooks, additional security features, support for more cloud backup providers are features that should be already available but are no show.
Intuit own's Mint App is an example of how Quicken should be but, for some reason, they have decided to continue working on the same outdated software instead of relaunching.
Still, Quicken is a big respected brand in the financial software world that continues to be one of my favorites.

Vantagens

- A longtime runner with a big user fan base
- The very familiar interface allows old users to upgrade without a steep learning curve
- Very similar Mac and Windows version allows painless platform switch
- Supports most banks and account syncing in The US
- Does not require a monthly or annual fee

Desvantagens

- The interface is beginning to look a bit outdated compared to new mobile apps available for iOS and Android
- No equivalent mobile version available
- Cloud syncing and backup is limited and not easy to setup (dropbox required)
- Version to version upgrades sometimes include little to no enough new features for the price (That's why some users are still using 5-8 years old versions)

Mike
  • Setor: Seguros

• Suporte ao cliente

Is there anything out there other than Quicken?????

Avaliado em 08/03/2018

If I could give less than 1 star I would! I have been a huge supporter of Quicken in the past. I encouraged my kids and clients and anyone that would listen to use Quicken. Sorry!
I have now gone to using my online banking bill pay through my bank which is free!

Vantagens

This used to be a great product! I have used it since 1993 to track my business finances and investments. It really helps at tax time.

Desvantagens

Support is worse than non-existent. It is March 8th and I have been trying to get support since the first week in January. I was on the phone with a rep for 2 hours trying to get bill pay to work. I was told to hang on I need to ask my manager about that and then hung up on. I tried chatting and was told that you cannot use chat for online bill pay. Called the support number and was told that there is a special number for online bill pay. I called that number and was told by the rep that I needed to go to quickenbillpay.com but he would stay on the line and would call me back if I got disconnected. That was a week ago. Still havent gotten at call. Went through the insutructions on the quickenbillpay.com website to set up a new account and it indicated it would take 2 -3 days to set up an account and I would receive 2 transactions on my bank statement from them. Check my statement and then come back and enter those figures to confirm I own the account. That was 6 days ago and still no transactions. Yesterday I received an email that I must send in 1. My drivers License. 2. My Social Security Card. 3. my most recent utility bill from water, gas, or electric company only. 4. A voided check from each account I want to use.
Sounds like an internet scam to me. I called quicken and explained I wasn't comfortable sending all of this over the internet and by the way I have been paying for your services for 25 years and now you want all of this info. Their response is quicken was sold and that they are a new company and they have to have the info or no bill pay services! No wonder they bill pay services are now included in the Premier package. No one can use it! The bad part is I have all of my payments for cars, houses, utilities, credit cards set up for auto pay using quicken bill pay. Now I have to find another way to get them paid because it has taken 2 months and I still am not set up for bill pay. By the way they don't tell you this is what happens when you download Quicken 2018. Beware!

Donna
  • Setor: Seguros

Quicken is Easy

Avaliado em 29/09/2022

Print checks, reconciling bank accounts

Vantagens

Very easy to use and train new employees on its use.

Desvantagens

All the different upgrades and customer support.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Razões para mudar para o Quicken

Did not need software that detailed
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Quicken is great

Avaliado em 10/03/2021

It has been massively helpful with personal finance and keeping track of bank account balances.

Vantagens

I like Quicken for how it's fairly easy to set things up. I prefer manual sync since I prefer creating payees on my own, but it gives me a pretty good view of my expenses and the stocks I have.

Desvantagens

I'm not a fan of the subscription pricing, but to their credit Quicken did credit me a discount when I asked them after initially purchasing the software without one. I do wish the budgeting was a bit better as it's not perfect, and sometimes I feel like the direct bank sync can be a bit wonky when it comes to sharing information.

Claudia

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great for tracking your financial status, but needs improvement

Avaliado em 17/02/2018

Vantagens

I've been using Quicken since 1988, so I'm very familiar with it. You can easily track checking, credit card and savings accounts. Quicken partners with thousands of banks and financial institutions so you can download your activity rather than having to manually enter it. It makes balancing your checkbook a breeze! It is rare for it to not reconcile correctly, and when that happens, it is invariably a mistake I made. You can also use it to track investments, create budgets, run reports. I use the Home and Business version which lets me track business activity separately from personal activity. I keep track of my rental property, which makes it very easy to file a schedule C come tax time. It's been an invaluable tool for me over the years and has helped me meet my financial goals.

Desvantagens

In the last several years, the quality of the software was an issue. Lots of annoying bugs and crashes. Fortunately the company is addressing these issues.

Jena
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Overall good, but has room for improvements

Avaliado em 31/10/2018

Check if the software works with your financial institutions prior to purchase.

Vantagens

It's a very lean and simple tool to use for most business structures capable of handling transactions of all types and frequency.

Desvantagens

When I purchased this software a year ago, I was excited to use it because of its promise that the software works with most financial institutions. The hint here is "most". Unfortunately, the software doesn't support Capital one products and I am unable to load my transactions, I have to key them in manually. I am surprised that it doesn't support Capital One as it's a global financial institution.

The biggest challenge that this software isn't based on subscription, and incurs frequent updates, some of them caused glitches and I had to spend hours on the phone with a service team.

Sarah
  • Setor: Contabilidade
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Limited functionality but Ease of Use

Avaliado em 22/05/2018

I found that the financial planning tools are quite helpful and it is also helpful that the Quicken software can provide "Reminders" for certain transactions. Obviously you would have to remember to set these Reminders up in the Software itself initially, but once set-up this is very helpful going forward.

Vantagens

The product is capable of showing a very basic overview of a client's activity. I thought this would work well for clients that do not have a ton of different account transactions to post throughout a period and also for clients that do not use a bunch of different accounts (This gets to be messy when there are too many accounts) I also think the software is beneficial to help with budgeting a being able to get a daily look at a client's activity.

Desvantagens

I did not like the fact that you can not post Journal Entries to move amounts between different accounts. When adjusting a client's Books this is very necessary to be able to record JEs to move around different amounts within the Balance Sheet and Income Statement. Another Con was that the software is difficult to upload and/or transfer into QuickBooks if you are trying to convert between the two.

Jeff
  • Setor: Bancos
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great product if you need a simple to use, yet powerful features product.

Avaliado em 17/06/2019

We own a variety of rental properties and having the ability to manage different types of property like monthly rentals which has standard monthly rent, as well as manage vacation rentals which payments and rental dates fluctuate. QRPM handles all the scenarios with ease and great reporting.

Vantagens

Have used Quicken products for over 30 years and for the cost you cannot beat the features and ease of use. Have used Rental Manager for past 5 years to manage 7+ rental properties and ability to track and manage payments and track expenses into a ledger with the greatest of ease is priceless for someone that doesn't need a full blown accounting system with GL#, etc.

Desvantagens

Rare that you ever need to call support, but if you do, calling Intuit support has always been a frustrating experience. Just reaching someone knowledgeable to help was always challenging, but i have heard it's improved over past few years as have not had to use support but 2-3 times in life of product.

John

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Online check book with lots of buproduct benifits

Avaliado em 15/08/2017

For the price of this product the features and functions are excellent for small business and personal use.

Vantagens

The product is easy to use and has excellent help functions. Check writing and reconciliation is simple and effective. The ability to run reports and summarize by payee, category etc and sort the data is a great tool for you G/L posting. The product also help alert missing check numbers and duplicates.

Desvantagens

Would be great if the product had a feature to print mailing labels from the payee file. It would also be nice to have an easy way to have multi address for the same payee.

Ronald
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

Financial advisor at home

Avaliado em 24/06/2022

It's definitely a program for those that want to financially become stable and have emergency money for the future. Not only that, it allows one to see how much income they're having versus their spending budget.

Vantagens

I love how I can allocate and precisely place all my bills and financial endeavors and categories that will project my budget to allow me to save money

Desvantagens

Didn't like how it told some of my future payments that allocated my interest for my car payments which made me want to lower my APR for the future investments that I had

Delmar
  • Setor: Software

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Good but not great

Avaliado em 11/10/2018

Vantagens

Fairly simple to use and has lots of features. I really like that I can make invoices as well. The reporting is well featured and intuitive.

Desvantagens

The thing I don't like is that I've been with their tech support a few times. They are terrifically slow. For example, I'll chat with them online and literally spend 3 hours at a time and get no where. Eventually I have to go because I have other things to do. Then a few weeks later another 3 hours.
In the end they blame it on a corrupted file. They refused to help me with that.

Dennis
  • Setor: Restaurantes

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Quicken is very comprehensive but difficult to navigate at times

Avaliado em 20/08/2020

Overall it is a very comprehensive expense and income record keeping checkbook register but it is also very expensive as they have gone to a subscription based platform. Not happy about that.

Vantagens

One of the better features of this software is the ability to create and assign categories to each accounting entry, which makes life easier at the end of the tax year.

Desvantagens

It is somewhat difficult to create categories as it seems to be a multi step process as you can easily mis identify as an expense or income