Quicken

Reúne todas as suas contas em um só lugar.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

339 avaliações

Susan A.
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

Ideal for My Solorpreneur Marketing Consulting Business

Avaliado em 13/03/2022

I am very pleased with the ease of entering data into the system. It saves me the cost of having a bookkeeper. I am able to categorize expenses myself and take full advantage of knowing what i was buying for business and for personal life. I know it is saving my a lot on my taxes, as I have proof of my deductions versus just guessing. It used to take me days to prepare my docs for my CPA not it is in a matter of hours I have all the numbers she will need.

Vantagens

The best feature I like is the way you can split items on a receipt into their own categories. For example, I go to Walgreens and buy cosmetics, copy paper, thank you notes, and business head shot photo prints. I enter Walgreens for the Payee, then I assign / split where the expenses will go in my categories. Cosmetic - Personal Care, Copy Paper, thank you notes - Business: Office Supplies, Photo prints - Business: Photography. I make my tax reporting a breeze for my Schedule C line items. I also love generating reports on income and expenses. Great for planning or estimating funds for seasonal work loads.

Desvantagens

It actually has more features than I want to use. For example - the investment section, I tried to use it - but to enter buy - sell information and dividends and details was way too time consuming for me. I just as soon get my reports from my brokerage firm.

Kelli W.
  • Setor: Construção
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Easier to learn that Quickbooks but not as many features

Avaliado em 05/05/2022

Works really well for keeping track of spending across multiple accounts and offers simple solutions for designating expenses.

Vantagens

I was able to easily import out multiple business accounts into Quicken, something I was not able to do with Quickbooks. Updating accounts is quick and easy too. I like the simple flagging option that allows me to mark a transaction for later investigation.

Desvantagens

Will not generate a simple profit and loss statement based on accounts. I understand Quicken is meant more for personal, than business use, but it would still be a nice feature to have.

Kurt S.
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 2.0 /10

Do not use this software.

Avaliado em 09/05/2022

I did not like it (Intuit tainted it), consider using other personal finance softwares.

Vantagens

It had the capability to be a productive software, and it had a decent UI.

Desvantagens

The pricing model is subscription based, the online syncing to bank accounts worked poorly and caused duplicate transactions and constant overwriting, and I could not use it any further than a week with good confidence.

Daan K.
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Amazing -cheap- accounting software

Avaliado em 02/06/2022

Great experience.

Vantagens

The software has a solid UI so it is easy to see where your money goes. Easy to use and practical. Great for small to medium businesses because it is not very expensive and has many features.

Desvantagens

The interface can look a bit outdated to some, but al the information you need is there. In 1 place. Very convenient.

Alternativas consideradas

e-Boekhouden.nl e Striven

Razões para escolher o Quicken

Quicken is more known in our area.

Software anterior

Striven

Razões para mudar para o Quicken

Quicken is more known in our area.
James G.

Quicken Helps Me Manage My Finances

Avaliado em 30/05/2022

For the most part positive. I use it daily and I like it.

Vantagens

For the most part Quicken is easy to use. The customizable reports are one of the most useful tools in this software. Tax reporting and account management is also outstanding.

Desvantagens

When doing automated updates the software does not learn from accounts where to put certain items or how to label them. There are times that I have to move an item from one account to another or I have to change category because the software did not learn from previous entries.

Aryana R.
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

quicken is inexpensive but has errors

Avaliado em 20/11/2020

I liked the price and the short learning curve to get up and running. I liked the flexible reporting available. There was a lot of trouble importing transactions which is why I stopped using it. It wouldn't import automatically and I had to download from the bank and Paypal and then upload.

Km D.
  • Setor: Construção

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Subscription

Avaliado em 17/02/2022

In the past my experience was good. Now I'm just fed up. Don't waste your money on Intuit.

Vantagens

It's one of the better accounting software.

Desvantagens

Subscriptions.You are forced to buy a subscription. In other words you have to buy this software every year. I don't use the features that this forced subscription offers.

I've used Intuit for 30 years. I've recommended it to hundreds of people. Those days are over. Intuit is no longer worth the money.

Alisa C.
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy access to all account balances and budgets

Avaliado em 25/05/2022

Quicken has made my home and business accounting so easy. I can easily see where I am with my spending and adjusting new categories that reflect my business for tax prep is awesome!

Vantagens

Very easy to use, all accounts, personal and business are at my fingertips, updated easily and reconcil accounts in a flash!

Desvantagens

I don't have anything that I can say I don't like, it's just very easy to use and makes my budgeting for work and play a breeze!

Mariah J.
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Quicken

Avaliado em 09/06/2022

Vantagens

I like that it is very cheap and easy to use.

Desvantagens

It doesn't have as much functionality as Quickbooks and requires manual updates.

Mark N.
  • Setor: Rádio e televisão
  • Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Ease of use the key

Avaliado em 02/06/2022

Vantagens

I liked working with this product to making our billing as seamless as possible.

Desvantagens

I wish that is was cheaper. I'm used to using free software.

James D.
  • Setor: Software

Lack of availability for Mac

Avaliado em 11/08/2018

I cannot say more than I already have. I’ve had to save information on my Mac and then pick it up on my PC just to send an invoice. This is inconvenient. It takes time that could be better off spend doing other things. Please, Quicken, bring Home and Business to Mac. Also, allow the ability to edit previous entries. I’ve noticed issues in the past that could have been easily fixed with an edit button, but you cannot. This should be fixed. As the leader in accounting software, it should have more features available than it does.

Vantagens

Quicken seems to be the go-to accounting software in the industry, so naturally we went with it. We were very happy with Quicken, as it is easy to teach to our new employees. I also really like the seamlessness of the program between a Mac and a PC. My laptop is a Mac while my home computer is a PC, and I find that the program itself is very similar on both platforms, and thus very easy to use. However, we initially intended to purchase Quicken for Home and Business, but it is not available for Mac, so we had to take a step back and purchase Quicken Premier. This was more than slightly annoying, but we managed to make it work.

Desvantagens

The lack of availability of Home and Business for Mac is a big con for me. The Home and Business program allows for custom invoices, which would look really good for our small business. We also wanted the ability to track our profit and loss, so we purchased it for my home computer. We can still send out the custom invoices on our PCs, but it would be a lot easier if it were available for Mac. Hopefully, there will be an option to purchase Home and Business in the future for Mac.

Patrick J.
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Best Desktop Accounting Software

Avaliado em 28/03/2020

That software allows you to back up in the cloud and your computer. It has all the special effects at Quickbooks.

Vantagens

Ease of use and it allows you to add multiple businesses or personal accounts.
The price is what it should be for accounting software. Excellent Support, I used the support two times and was very impressed with the customer service.

Desvantagens

No way that I know of to recover the password vault.

Razões para escolher o Quicken

The price, it's significantly less than most competitors.

Software anterior

Quickbooks Online

Razões para mudar para o Quicken

It's the old Quicken but better.
Emerson N.
  • Setor: Emprego e contratação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Have used it for years, still liking it!

Avaliado em 13/02/2021

Good, easy tool to track your money, some technical issues with downloading.

Vantagens

Quicken quickly and efficiently tracks all my spending, earning and investments, and I have been able to link most of my accounts so it does it automatically.

Desvantagens

Not all accounts can be linked, especially not international ones. And occasionally it has brought in duplicate transactions which are a nightmare to reconcile.

Phil H.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Serious improvement is only possible with serious measurement

Avaliado em 24/09/2020

These days we all have multiple accounts: checking, savings, investing, real estate, retirement, etc. All these accounts are necessary in today's world, however, keeping track of them all is a serious problem. Quicken is a tool that will bring all of these accounts into a single dashboard and help you stay on top of all the changes. While Quicken is an older piece of software and will probably never see a full rewrite to make it more modern, it is the only option for serious personal finance and it works well enough to get the job done.

Vantagens

It allows me to stay on top of my finances by downloading transactions from all my accounts into a single dashboard. It allows me to answer any question I have about my finances.

Desvantagens

It is slow! Simple tasks like reconciling an account can be aggravating as the hourglass icon comes up way more often then it should for a simple task. I have run this on a modern Intel Core i7 processor and it is still a dog. You definitely need to be patient with this software.

Thandile N.
  • Setor: Entretenimento
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Extraordinary for following your financial status, all around incredible.

Avaliado em 08/04/2021

Exceptional for getting your records all together and starting to see elevated perspective where you and your money is. I could have done without the evaporated features before my last update yet i'm adequate now. It's one of my essential applications!

Vantagens

It's a direct mechanical assembly to use for most business structures fit for managing trades, taking everything into account, and repeat. It is the best product (in my opinion) to follow records, adventures and business pay/expenses in all cases spot and on your work region rather than having that information simply on the web. Having the option to see each record in one spot truly permits you to all the more likely control your funds and spending plan. It's absolutely the best.

Desvantagens

What I have gotten extremely astounded with is the marking in and my intuit ID. At whatever point the systems logs me out, for no good reason, whenever I log back in, it just doesn't take me to my standard page, it makes another page and new record for me. It's terrifying and it has been occurring even more once in a while. In like manner, I do feel the spending section of the application could use some work. I genuinely cherished it as a matter of first importance, however at this point it is fairly a desolation to use and have not used it since.

Mark B.
  • Setor: Seguros
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great financial tool! I would be lost without it!

Avaliado em 22/04/2021

I love this tool and use it daily to track all of my finances. i would be lost without it!

Vantagens

I love how quicken puts all of your financial companies all in one view. The biggest reason i switched from Yodlee was the fact you could add recurring future dated transactions. Many financial tracking tools do not have this. This was a make or break feature for me, as I like to see exactly how much money i will have in the bank in 30,60, 90 etc.. days in the future. Quicken does this, and does it wonderfully!

Desvantagens

The only con I can think of is there are too many features. I am by no means a power user, and just use the basic transaction features. I do not use any of the budgeting tools or other such things, but I am sure they are very useful to others. It would be nice to see a simple mode that turned off many of those features if you are not using them

Daniel F.
  • Setor: Escritório de advocacia

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

stay up to date quickly with quicken

Avaliado em 03/03/2021

We first started using this back in 2003. we have used the different versions over time as they upgrade. It is great because our account is well versed in the program, and therefore it saves us time and money to do the year-end reports.

Vantagens

This program is very versatile. Our account appreciates the account version that we can send him to do our year ends or PPP. It saves from manually recording checks into the register, allows us to split receipts, and split how we pay. the program is easy to use, and our bookkeeper can find online help or customer service help quickly and accurately. This is a program that is worth the money, and you won't switch because the years build off of each other.

Desvantagens

It takes a little time to understand how it works. You need to really pay attention to how you set your program up and enter the data to distinguish between vendors, clients, etc., overall a solid program accepted in the industry.

Roger G.
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

USe it daily and have since the early 1990,s

Avaliado em 07/06/2017

Vantagens

Puts all your finances in one place, updates all accounts with minimal keystrokes rather than having to go to each website yourself (Saving lots of time) works like an on-screen checkbook. See your net worth accounts and liabilities in one place. Navigation is easy as a click of the mouse.

Desvantagens

Intuit, the author, recently sold Quicken to an Investment Group. When Microsoft dropped MS Money, Quicken became the Monopoly in the market. Now the new company made some changes and icons are different, some screens have pop-up windows that don't work right, and the internet is full of complaints from long time users. Most of the glitches I found are minor, but changes were made so that everyone had to renew in-order to be able to access all your accounts online with Quicken, a strategy they may use to continually force upgrades and fees! Watch for this. This is what happens when someone sees a chance to capitalize on a monopoly!

David Y.
  • Setor: Organização cívica e social

• Probabilidade de recomendação 2.0 /10

A Product Whose Time Has Passed

Avaliado em 28/03/2019

Vantagens

Quicken for more than a decade has been "the" standard for personal financial management and I used it for many years to track my families spending habits, transactions, retirement and more. It's "the" gold standard for anyone looking to track their financial health.

Desvantagens

Multiple online products, including Mint which is also owned by Intuit that makes Quicken, covers 90% of the features/functions that you would normally run on your computer. For those that don't want to trust their information to such web/cloud services then Quicken still remains a viable option. However, in recent years Quicken has begun to scale back on services like Bill Pay as banks and other online services take over. I don't think Quicken is going away any time soon, but it's very clear that it's time has passed and it's only a matter of time until Intuit makes the decision to retire the software.

Lynn S.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Don't give up - it's probably worth it.

Avaliado em 25/09/2020

I had used many different types of accounting software for small and large businesses. So when I wanted a software program for my own purposes, and to grow from our personal finances into a small side business, I expected to use Quickbooks because I was familiar. Someone recommended Quicken. I tried to set it up 3 times in a free trial period, but it seemed very difficult, so I let it slide. One slow day, I persevered and completed the set up. Thank goodness I did. Once the set up is complete, the functioning is so much smoother and easier than Quickbooks was for my purposes. I'm so glad I didn't give up. I am saving time and money by using Quicken now. Well worth the effort in the set up.

Vantagens

The functionality has impressed me. It's bill pay feature is better than I had anticipated, and it's layout and easy viewing is making it one of my new favorite accounting software programs - and I've had many. I didn't think I would want to stray from Quickbooks, but 3 months in and I am thinking I may not want to ever go back. Correction.... I am thinking I may not ever NEED to go back.

Desvantagens

I was a little overwhelmed in the set up - which is why I set up my accounts in the free trial 3 times and let it sit for months. It seemed too daunting and I was scared it would be way too complex and difficult to navigate. I just didn't give it chance. Once you get past the start, it's way easier, I believe, than Quickbooks. Simpler, so it may not be for everyone, but it is for my purposes.

Cheryl H.

Great Personal Bookkeeping Software

Avaliado em 25/04/2021

I really love using Quicken. I would definitely recommend it for use for personal bookkeeping.

Vantagens

Quicken is very, very easy to use. It is great for bookkeeping for personal accounts. The basic Quicken does not track debt and investments, so if you want to do that you have to upgrade to the more expensive one.

Desvantagens

This software cannot really be used for business use. Also, I used to be able to buy the CD and install it on my computer and use it for 3 or 4 years. Now you have to pay a yearly fee to use the software. Also, when I bought the CD I could keep up with my loans and investments. Now you have to pay quite a bit more to do that.

Doug A.
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

have to hold your nose to deal with thieving Intuit (maker of quicken)

Avaliado em 04/08/2020

it sucks; see the cons.

Vantagens

works most of the time but not always as upgrades have frequently broke my configured reports

Desvantagens

they changed to a subscription service a couple years ago and force you to pay every year when I (and millions of other users) were perfectly content with the software that we already paid them for. While I hated that they were extorting a fee from me I almost got taken by them again when I went to downgrade my service to the lowest level. Their order form online starts the subscription the day you do the downgrade rather than starting it after my existing, already paid, subscription ends (which results in them stealing another month of fees from me). I hate them but as my title suggests; I put up with them because there is no other product that does what it does as well.

Randy H.

Quicken is Best Desktop based Home financial software

Avaliado em 22/07/2021

I have used Quicken for portfolio and asset management for over 20 years. The software has improved with new technology and returns excellent value.

Vantagens

Its able to link to and download complicated financial transactions, maintain their values, shares owned from most major institutions. It links to your accounts with most major bank and credit card companies. It also allows non-online assets ans liabilities to be tracked.

Their reporting shows net worth statements, cash flow statement and other reports suitable to track a large and complex portfolio of assets.

Desvantagens

Links to some institutions can be damaged due to changing security needs. Their support in improving those links is excellent.

Ruben H.
  • Setor: Logística e cadeia de fornecimento
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Another all-time favorite agonizes in the mobile era

Avaliado em 24/07/2018

Quicken needs to move faster to mobile and cloud if it really wants to survive.
100% integration with QuickBooks, additional security features, support for more cloud backup providers are features that should be already available but are no show.
Intuit own's Mint App is an example of how Quicken should be but, for some reason, they have decided to continue working on the same outdated software instead of relaunching.
Still, Quicken is a big respected brand in the financial software world that continues to be one of my favorites.

Vantagens

- A longtime runner with a big user fan base
- The very familiar interface allows old users to upgrade without a steep learning curve
- Very similar Mac and Windows version allows painless platform switch
- Supports most banks and account syncing in The US
- Does not require a monthly or annual fee

Desvantagens

- The interface is beginning to look a bit outdated compared to new mobile apps available for iOS and Android
- No equivalent mobile version available
- Cloud syncing and backup is limited and not easy to setup (dropbox required)
- Version to version upgrades sometimes include little to no enough new features for the price (That's why some users are still using 5-8 years old versions)

Joseph D.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Good bang for the buck for basic accounting

Avaliado em 14/01/2018

Smaller businesses with less than 30 rentals, should be able to use this software and compensate for te deficiencies with desktop software like excel. This would be a very cost effective way of having computerized check register and reporting while minimizing software costs.

Vantagens

Integration with almost every bank to download transactions automatically makes me confident that we will not miss any transaction and keeps me updated on our balances on a daily basis.
Categories and Tags are very powerful and flexible tools that allow you to custom configure how you use the software and define your reporting requirements.

Desvantagens

Other than a good transaction register (with categories & Tags) , the program lacks many needed features for managing a rental business. The rental aspect is almost non-existaent.